The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Introduction—Hello, my name is Tammy. Master calls me TammyToy. Master is a deeply skilled hypnotist and has taken control of my mind in every way imaginable. I have been his slave for a long time, and never want to be anything but his. Master has given me trigger phrases that anyone can use, at any time, and he has commanded me to service whoever he desires, fulfilling their fantasies. What you are about to read is a mere sampling of the many scenes I have enacted. If you like what you read here, please send me an email and tell me. I live to know that I have given good pleasure.

TammyToy’s Service

“Be a good toy.”

My world went dark with my Master’s words. A comforting, warm relaxation flowed through my body and I focused completely on Master’s voice. I heard nothing but Master’s instructions. His words fell gently into my mind and I believed them.

“Time to play.”

My eyes opened and I saw my wedding dress hanging before me. Today was my wedding day. In a few minutes, I would walk down the aisle of the church and marry the man that I loved. A warm happiness filled me as I quickly changed into the beautiful gown. I turned to look at myself in the mirror and became aware of a man standing behind me. I gasped and spun around.

“Oh, Jackson. You startled me. What are you doing here? Isn’t the best man supposed to be at the front of the church with the groom?”

“Sure, Tammy, " Jackson said, softly, “I just had an urge to see you before anyone else did. Why don’t you go sit down in that chair over there for a moment, like a good girl?”

I felt a strange weakness in my body; I was unable to keep standing. I moved to the nearest chair and sat down, waiting. Jackson moved to stand in front of me, very close. His legs were spread, straddling my body and his crotch was much too close to my face. I moved my head back and looked up at him.

“Jackson, just what do you think you’re doing?”

“It’s not what I’m doing, Tammy. It’s what you are going to do. Now, be a good girl and unfasten my pants and take my cock out.”

Without will, my hands lifted and I began to unfasten his pants. I slipped my hand inside and found his hard cock, bringing it out into view.

“Jackson, stop this!” I demanded. “I don’t know how you’re doing this but stop now!”

“Shut up, Tammy. Not another word out of you. Now...worship my cock. Do your utter best to bring me the most pleasure you can with that sweet mouth of yours. Show me what a fucking good cocksucker you are, bitch.”

I moved my head forward and began pleasuring his cock. I circled my tongue around the head and down the shaft. Slowly, I licked my way back up again and took him into my mouth. I moved my mouth downwards, taking him halfway, with my hand wrapped around the base of his cock. My tongue was in constant movement against his hardness, tasting him...licking him..worshipping him. A moan vibrated through my throat...a moan of pure pleasure...and I felt a wave of helplessness as I heard that sound coming from me. I was actually enjoying this! I was aroused at feeling his cock in my mouth! How could this be? I was about to marry his best friend, how could I be sitting here, in my wedding dress, with his cock in my mouth..and liking it??!! What on earth was wrong with me?

I began to move my head back and forth on him, working my mouth faster and faster on his shaft. I felt his hands on the back of my head, gripping fistfuls of my hair. His hips started to move, thrusting forward, fucking his cock into my mouth.

“Oh, yeah, Tammy. I knew you were good. You really are a great cocksucker.”

I felt a wave of pleasure heat my body and I moaned again.

“Oh, you’re liking this, aren’t you, bitch? You want my cum? You want to taste my cum? Well, that’s just too bad, little whore. I’ve been dreaming of shoving my cock up that tight cunt of yours ever since your husband-to-be told me how great it felt. Now, get up and bend over that table. Don’t forget to spread your legs nice and wide for me.”

Helplessly, I stood and moved to comply. I bent over the table, my hands by my head, my cheek pressed into the wood. I felt my legs spread and I wanted to stop them. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t prevent it. With deep shame, I felt moisture flood my pussy as I felt his hands lift the skirt of my beautiful wedding gown and fling it above my waist. His fingers gripped the waist of my white lace panties and yanked them down to mid-thigh. I felt his hot breath on my bare thighs and knew that he was kneeling behind me, staring at my exposed pussy. A whimper clawed its way out of my throat.

“My, what a pretty pussy you have, Tammy. Your husband-to-be is quite lucky.”

I felt his fingers on my mound, slipping between my pussy lips and thrusting up inside me.

“Oh and so wet, too. Is this for me, Tammy? Are you wet at the thought of me fucking you? Of me raping you? You like my fingers in you, Tammy, don’t you? Your pussy is just getting wetter and wetter. But you want more, don’t you? You want my cock in that hot little cunt of yours, don’t you?”

I moaned again, unable to stop.

“Well, aren’t you lucky? That’s exactly what you are going to get.”

He stood up and I felt his fingers leave my pussy, only to be replaced a moment later with the heat of his cock. With one fierce movement, he thrust deeply, fully into me, violating my pussy. I cried out, but not in pain. I cried with a mixture of pleasure and anger. Jackson continued to slam into me, thrusting in and out of me with hard, deep movements.

“Damn, Tammy. You really DO have a tight cunt. God, you are one hell of a great fuck! My best friend is a lucky son of a bitch.”

I dug my fingernails into the wood beneath my cheek. To my horror, I found myself trying to thrust back against his movements, urging him even deeper inside me. What on earth was wrong with me?

“Fuck, Tammy...I’m gonna cum! Your cunt is so great...you’re gonna make me cum. You want my cum in you, don’t you, bitch? Tell me you want it, Tammy!”

Helplessly, I gasped the answer I did not want to say. “Yes, Jackson! I want your cum in me!”

“Here it comes, you little whore!” With a low grunt, Jackson slammed even deeper into me and held his body tight against my ass. I felt his cock leaping inside me and knew that he was filling me with his cum. I felt my pussy muscles contract tightly and I screamed as my cunt convulsed around his cock, my unwilling orgasm spasming around his violating shaft. I felt him leaning above me, resting his weight against my back, his breath harsh as he recovered. The soft satin of my wedding dress brushed against my bare thighs, and I shuddered as I felt his cum begin to slowly seep out of me. Jackson leaned down and pressed his lips to my cheek, softly kissing me. His mouth moved to my ear and I heard him whisper quietly to me.

“That was really great, Tammy. Now, you are going to finish getting dressed and walk down the aisle to marry my best friend. You will tell no one what just happened here. You will remain forever quiet about it. You will act as if nothing has happened. But whenever you look at me, you will remember the feel of your cum-filled cunt and you will know..beyond any doubt...that I have the power to do this again, anytime I want.”

With that, he pulled out of my violated pussy and left me. Slowly, I pushed myself off the table. Reaching under my skirt, I pulled my panties back up into place. I winced as I felt the wetness of his cum soak into my panties, knowing that I would feel the stickiness of that against my bare pussy for hours. I turned to the mirror, mechanically fixing my hair. When I was done, I stared into my own eyes and felt the strength of his command take over my will. No one would ever know what had happened. Everything was normal. The sparkle of happiness came back into my eyes. My cheeks warmed with a soft blush of joy. I was about to be married. I took a step towards the door and felt more of Jackson’s cum dripping out of my cunt.

That, too...was normal.

PART TWO

“Be a good toy.”

The familiar, warm, comforting darkness and relaxation descended over me and I opened myself to the words of the man beside me. I knew his words were true. There was no doubt in me.

“Time to play.”

I opened my eyes and picked up the mug of hot chocolate sitting on the table in front of me. With a grateful sigh, I took a sip of the creamy liquid. I felt the delicious chocolate slide down my throat and begin to warm my body from the inside out. It was so very good. The best drink I had ever had in my life. As I drank some more of it, I began to notice my entire body heating up and beginning to ache. I was longing for something, but I didn’t know what. I drank more of the hot chocolate and happened to glance at the man sitting at the table next to mine. Suddenly, the ache and the longing within my body snapped to complete focus on that man. He was exactly what I had been longing for, without even knowing it. I had to talk to him. I had no choice. I needed to talk with him, to touch him, as badly as I needed my next breath. A trembling sigh slipped from my lips as I stood and walked to his table.

“Hello,” I said, breathlessly, unsurprised by the tremble in my voice. “Would you mind if I joined you?”

He looked up at me, his chocolate brown eyes looking directly into my blue ones. Without warning, a tremendous surge of animal lust swamped my body. I had to have this man. I needed this man.

“Why, certainly! I’d be honored, miss.” Oh, his voice! His voice was like the softest velvet, rubbing me between my legs, caressing my pussy. My legs trembled and I fell more than sat in the chair across from him.

“Thank you. I hope I’m not bothering you. I just...well..I just...HAD to talk with you!” I blurted out.

“You had to talk with me? What a strange way to put it. And why did you feel this compulsion?” he asked me, his voice causing shivers to race up my spine.

“I d-don’t know.” I whispered, lowering my eyes in embarrassment. “I just knew that I needed to.”

“Really? I must say, I’ve never had this happen before. Why don’t you tell me your name, young lady?”

“Tammy. My name is Tammy.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Tammy.” He held his hand out to me and a sudden vision of that same hand gripping my breast flashed through my mind. I gasped and my eyes shot to his, suddenly afraid of these overwhelming sensations.

“Are you all right, Tammy?” His hand reached for my face, caressing my cheek. As he touched my face, I felt his fingers simultaneously rub against my wet pussy. I moaned and became completely lost to my lust. I looked at him, every ounce of lust and need that I felt, poured into my eyes. I begged him, silently.

After a brief moment, the man took my hand and pulled me to my feet. He led me out of the coffee shop and I followed him willingly to his car.

“Come, my sweet,” he said with his velvet voice, “I don’t live far from here.”

Trembling, I sat next to him and endured the ride to his home. I wanted nothing more than his hands on my body and wished we were already at his home. His hand slid across my thigh, carressing me. I parted my legs, giving him access to my heated pussy if he chose to take it. I ached for him to touch me and whimpered helplessly when he did not.

“Easy, my sweet Tammy. We are home now.”

Gratefully, I watched him pull into the driveway of a ranch style house. I didn’t really care where we were, just as long as I could have him inside me as soon as possible. We left the car and walked up the gravel pathway to his door. It seemed to take forever to finally reach that door and get inside. As soon as he shut the door, I lost all will to move and stood waiting for his instructions, too far gone in lust and heat to think for myself. He directed me to bend over the back of the couch and I went, willingly. I felt his hands lift my skirt, tug my panties down to my ankles and past my feet. After he lifted my feet to remove my panties, he placed them back on the ground, much farther apart than they had been. I did not move, but for my helpless trembling. I knew he was staring at my pussy and I so badly needed him to touch it.

He stood and I heard the sound of his jeans zipper slowly lowering. I whimpered again and bit my lip to keep from begging him to go faster. An eternity later, I finally felt him press himself against me, the roughness of his jeans rubbing against my bare ass. The wonderful heat and hardness of his cock slipped along my pussy and I helped guide him into my needy cunt. I cried out when I felt him finally filling me.

“Oh, yes!” I screamed, “Oh, god, I need this!!”

His only reply was a quickly grunted, “I know you do.” His cock thrust into me, over and over, fucking me so hard and so wonderfully. Within moments, he tensed and I felt his cock jerking within me as he shot his cum into my cunt. I sighed deeply, happy to finally have what I had been craving for so very long. His cum, deep in my pussy. I needed nothing more, not even an orgasm. I was supremely happy. He pulled out of me and picked my panties up from the floor. I turned around to find him wiping his cock off with the silky material, before he handed the soiled underwear back to me.

“Here you go, Tammy. Get dressed. You’ve been a very good girl and got your reward.”

I shivered as I felt some of my “reward” leaking down my thighs before I could pull the sticky panties into place.

“Go home now. When you feel your craving for more of my cum hit you, be sure to come back and I’ll be happy to take care of that little need for you. All right, Tammy?”

I smiled happily, giddy as a schoolgirl, knowing that he wouldn’t deny me his cum. Turning around, I walked out the front door and down the gravel pathway. I contemplated the mile walk back to the coffee shop, grateful that when I came back tomorrow, I could bring my car.