The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taming the Shrew

Katherine’s vision blurred as she opened her eyes. Not wanting to wake up, she closed them and went back into her dreams. There was something strange about this morning, something stranger than normal, even considering her long history of just plain weird dreams. As usual, her dream was one in which she stood at a podium, facing the audience. She was thanking them for the honor and for not only recognizing her achievement in the real estate market, but for the promotion and generous raise they’d given her.

In her mind Katherine stood stiffly, a little too rigid behind the podium. She cared very little for those pathetic losers who’d chosen to give her these honors. They were beneath her in so many ways and most of them only kissed up because she knew how to make a sale. For some reason, Katherine just couldn’t raise her hand. She wanted to give a polite wave and walk away but she couldn’t seem to move. Her hands seemed stuck to her sides. In fact they almost seemed pulled back a little behind her. She felt trapped behind the podium, her dream becoming disturbing and not nearly so pleasant.

Across the still applauding crowd, Katherine watched a dark haired woman enter the room. She knew that woman, didn’t she? There was a familiarity, and not a friendly recognition that just wouldn’t quite come to her. Again, she tried wiggling her hands and only succeeded in moving the tips of her fingers. There seemed to be invisible bindings holding her in place.

The woman strolled casually through the crowd, none of them paying her any attention. She grinned as she stepped up onto the stage and approached the podium. Her face was burned into Katherine’s mind and she recognized Ally. Why was Ally here in her dreams and why in hell couldn’t she seem to move?

“Look’s like my little shrew is waking up.” The dark-haired woman said.

Katherine wanted to ask what she meant but suddenly realized she couldn’t speak. Her mouth felt like it was full of cloth, as though an invisible gag was tightly wound around her head. She gave a muffled cry as her vision blurred and everything went dark.

Opening her eyes, Katherine tried to focus on the real world. What a nightmare, she thought, trying to roll over in her bed. It was then that she realized two things, two horribly frightening things. First, she wasn’t in her bed. And second, she wasn’t laying down. She was in a chair and her imaginary bindings and gag from her nightmare were much more real than she’d ever imagined.

Katherine opened her eyes wide, panic striking into her entire core, all traces of being sleepy vanishing instantly as she struggled against the chair she was tied to. Nothing would move, only her fingers showing any signs of her attempt at freeing herself. She turned her head from side to side, looking first down at herself, then around the room she was in.

She was still wearing her lacy teddy she wore to bed the night before, but now it looked much too revealing to be trapped in so awkward a position. Her midsection was roped off tightly, the bindings pulling her back and forcing her to arch her shoulders where her hands met in back. Her breasts were nearly exposed, the silky material having pulled more and more loose from just her struggling.

Calming down, Katherine tried to breathe slowly, to take stock of the situation. Her long red hair draped over her shoulders and was blocking her vision somewhat as she tried to look up. The gag in her mouth felt like a washcloth and was stuffed loosely in her mouth, bound by what must’ve been a bungee cord. She felt it pull slightly at her hair as she rapidly turned her head one way and then the other.

Where was she? Katherine had no immediate recognition of this place. The walls were dark, there was little light coming in, but from that light she got the impression it was daylight outside. What had happened to her? She remembered everything about the previous day. She’d gone to work, dealt with a few of the other losers at her job, gone and showed a couple of listings in the more ritzy section of town. It was on one of these showings that she met Ally, the evil bitch from her nightmares. That woman had been the worst client to show a house to, and it wasn’t because she seemed as much of an alpha bitch as Katherine was. No, it was really simple. Ally was a lesbian.

Katherine shivered even now, trying to work her hands behind her, hoping for even a bit of luck loosening her bindings. Ally was the one client Katherine’s usual method of securing a sale wouldn’t work on. She always dressed her best, revealing that she was a tall sexy redhead and a bitch who knew how to handle a man. Men usually drooled at Katherine’s feet begging to buy a property from her. That’s just the way it was. It’s the way it should be.

But Ally had been the unexpected client of the day. She’d only assumed she was meeting another man. It seemed men were the most likely ones to ask for her by name. But Ally had seen the listing and made a call. Before meeting her at the home, Katherine hadn’t spoken to her so she had done her usual and dressed to make the sale. But after walking through one or two rooms, it became clear that Ally wasn’t there to look at the house. That skanky lesbian was studying her. And that was just plain sick.

That was the biggest event of the day before, but it had been taken care of. Katherine, in no uncertain terms, flat out told Ally to get her sick thrills from some other slut. She told the woman that she was a real woman and only liked men. That was the plain and unfiltered truth. Katherine left the bitch outside the property she’d been showing and went back to the office. It was the last she saw of her. But now, having seen her in the horrible dream, Katherine was somehow sure there was a connection. She just felt it. Then, suddenly she felt something else.

“Stop struggling.” Said a female voice from behind her.

Katherine felt slender warm fingers graze her own as they fought with the ropes. She felt those fingers slide up over the bare back in her nightie and up onto her shoulders. Then she felt those fingers take hold of the bungee cord holding her gag in place. The bungee was unsnapped and suddenly felt much looser. She spit and shook her head, letting the washcloth fall away.

“Now as I said, I see my shrew has decided to wake up.” Ally said, walking around in front of Katherine.

Katherine licked her lips, trying to get her voice. What Ally was wearing or rather not wearing didn’t help at all. The brunette woman was topless, walking casually around in a short leather skirt with thigh high boots. She carried a long black riding crop which looked more like something out of a fetish video than what a real one would look like.

“Hey there beautiful.” The woman said, leaning in and kissing lightly at Katherine’s lips.

Pulling her head back and spitting some more, Katherine felt the rage inside her build up. Her eyes flamed and every muscle in her face tensed. “What the fuck are you doing, you stupid dyke?”

Ally grinned and flicked her tongue out, lowering her eyes as she looked straight down into the bound woman’s cleavage. Bringing a hand up, she took a firm grip on Katherine’s left breast and squeezed lightly, letting the warmth fill her hands before releasing it and giving the woman a quick wink.

“I’m sure you have many questions Katherine. But surprise, you aren’t in charge. Yes, unlike all the others in your world who’ve let you run the show, you have no say in this performance. You’re just a simple pawn I want to make better. And by better, I mean give you a little attitude adjustment.”

Katherine tried her best to move the chair, but quickly realized it must be secured to the floor. Nothing happened except her teddy coming even looser and the tops of her nipples feeling the exposure of the air in the room.

Ally looked down and smiled as she walked over to a wheeled television cart and rolled it forward. “Thanks for the preview honey. I’m sure we’ll get to know those sweet titties of yours much better in the coming hours.”

“You fucking bitch. You’re crazy, I’ll have you locked up for this. Just you fucking wait.” Katherine screamed. She wanted to rip free from this chair and strangle the stupid bitch.

As Ally adjusted the set and flipped it on, she turned to face her captive. “Awww... don’t be cold. You know all I want to do is make you feel better. Don’t you want to feel all warm and happy inside?”

Katherine paid little attention to the television and instead stared straight into Ally’s eyes. Her voice dropped and she spit forth her words slowly and with as much hate as she could muster beyond her panicked state. “What I want is to choke your skinny little throat, you lesbian bitch.”

Ally stood up, smiled and then leaned forward. Her hanging tits shook right in front of Katherine’s face and she had to close her eyes to avoid getting more than any view she’d ever cared for. “We’ll talk after you’ve watched my little presentation. I’m sure it will help clear your poor little shrew head of all those nasty thoughts.”

Walking away, Ally flipped the dim lights off so only the television lit the space in front of Katherine. She took a remote from a nearby cabinet and turned back to face her captive. “Or maybe your little head will come up with all new nasty thoughts.” She said, laughing as she pressed a button.

Katherine saw the door shut behind Ally and again began struggling as best she could with her bindings. Her hands were sore as she pulled harder than ever. Looking down, she noticed one of her breasts had now escaped completely and all her struggles were accomplishing was shaking it from side to side. She noticed how hard her nipples were and grew momentarily distracted. When the television blared to life with both picture and sound, it nearly made her pass out.

The images on the screen were sick, she thought. There was mixed sound with some underlying voices but mostly it was what sounded like constant moaning and orgasmic screams. The women on the screen were nude, both of them all over each other. For a moment Katherine couldn’t take her eyes off the screen, several strands of hair all that was between her and the static-filled activity. It was just disgusting, she thought. Why would Ally hold her here, tied up, and force her to watch lesbian porn?

She continued weakly trying to work at her ropes, her eyes still focused on the screen. Every now and then a few words would flash onto the screen. At first Katherine wasn’t sure what they said. They seemed to appear one second, and vanish before that second was over. She felt her bindings loosen by the end of the first hour. She was making progress, however slowly it was happening.

The words became clear during the second hour. As the scenes of one woman kissing another woman merged into the one woman thrusting her hand down between the other’s legs, the first set of words flashed up on the screen.

A Lesbian is a Person

Katherine ignored the screen, trying her best not to care what it said about lesbians. They were fucked up people as far as she was concerned. She grew tired from the struggling and leaned back a bit, breathing deeply. Her head felt strange, a little loopy. She settled down and looked at the screen. More words appeared.

You are a Person

What the fuck did that have to do with anything? Katherine couldn’t believe how crazy Ally had turned out to be. When she first met her and they shook hands, she knew there was something a little off about her. But this was beyond anything she’d imagined, even when the woman did make it clear what she wanted. This was all just sick.

The screen blared graphic images, distorted by some static, but still perfectly clear in what they showed. One woman was eating out another woman, on her hands and knees between the outstretched thighs of the first one. It was sick, it was wrong, and yet somehow Katherine couldn’t look away. She stared at the screen and felt her hands stop any amount of struggling. She watched the action on screen and felt her muscles loosen a little. The sounds were filling her ears, the moaning, the screaming, the orgasmic thrills those women were experiencing. By the end of the second hour, the final set of words had become clear.

You are a Lesbian

Katherine shook her head, much more slowly than she wanted to. She wasn’t a lesbian. She thought they were sick. She’d always liked cock. In college she couldn’t get enough of it. Having a cock fill her cunt was the best feeling in the world. It was something that gave her control and power over a man. She was the one in charge of having sex, she always had been. And lesbians didn’t even know the thrill of having a cock inside them. Real live throbbing cocks, Katherine thought. And suddenly the thought seemed to drip away, leaving her mind as though she’d simply forgotten it.

Instead she stared at the words on screen. A lesbian is a person, she thought. So it was true, that didn’t mean she had to respect them. She wasn’t going to let one of them hold her hostage or whatever Ally’s plans were. The action of the screen continued and Katherine slumped back in her chair, bindings only slightly looser than they were at the beginning of all this. The next words appeared on the television and Ally realized something. It was true, she thought. She was a person. Somehow, the logic seemed to fit. Things were becoming more clear inside her loopy mind.

By the end of the third hour, Katherine was blankly staring at the screen. She felt the chill of the air on her nipples but it wasn’t what kept them hard. What kept them stiff and just begging to be fondled was the action on screen. It was raw and sexual, and somehow much more enthralling than she’d liked to admit.

She was a person, Katherine thought. A Lesbian was a person. Therefore, why wasn’t she a lesbian? Her mind felt mushy and loose, her thoughts somehow confused and mixed up as to what she should be clear on. Looking at the screen, Katherine felt something new inside her. It was a warmth that seemed to center on her belly, a subtle twitching of muscles. She smiled and looked at the screen. It made so much sense now, she thought. A lesbian was a person; she was a person; she was a lesbian.

By the end of the fourth hour, Katherine was staring at the screen wishing her hands were free. She wanted to squeeze her tits like the woman on screen was doing to the other. She wanted to thrust her hands between her legs and relieve the desperate itch which had developed. Katherine wanted most of all to rid herself of this silly nightie she still had on. It was completely unnecessary for what she had in mind.

“Feeling better I presume?” Ally said. The brunette sauntered into the room, flipping the lights on and stepping in between the television and her bound captive.

“Oh please...” Katherine moaned. “Please release me.”

Ally leaned forward, her large breasts swaying right in front of Katherine once more. She brought the riding crop forward and lifted the bound woman’s head up by her chin. Ally seemed to notice that Katherine’s eyes remained fixed on her tits. She grinned. “And why would I do that? You’d just strangle me or something. Isn’t that what you said?”

Katherine looked up pleadingly at her captor, her mistress. “No, never, never would I do anything to harm you.”

Ally reached forward and tweaked Katherine’s exposed nipple. “So why do you want to be free?”

Katherine leaned back, a brief hint of her usual confidence showing as she arched her back. Both tits now were completely exposed and her long red hair fell seductively over one eye and down towards her shoulders. “I want to...” She started, her voice catching in her throat.

“Yes...” Ally said. “You want to... what?”

Katherine felt her insides melt as the words came from somewhere deep inside her.

“I want to fuck you hard.”

Ally smiled and walked around behind the lovely redhead. “You do, huh? I thought us lesbians were sick and twisted people.”

“Oh no, never, it was me. I was the sick one. I was wrong. Please forgive me and just fuck me. Fuck me as much as you want, as much as I can take.”

Katherine felt her ropes loosening and could again move her arms. As she pulled them in front of her, her hands instantly grabbed at the front of her lacy teddy. Before Ally had even walked around in front of the woman again, Katherine was ripping the delicate material off her body. She stood on wobbly legs and let it fall to the floor revealing her naked form to Ally.

“Please...” She begged. “Please fuck me, lick me, abuse me, teach me who’s in charge.” Katherine pleaded.

Ally lifted the riding crop and slapped it down in her hand. “Well, maybe we can make up for your rudeness earlier. But first, I think you need to lick me. That’s only fair since you insulted me so harshly yesterday.”

Katherine dropped to her knees and practically buried her head up underneath Ally’s short leather skirt. In moments the room was again filled with moaning and sloppy sounds of frantic sex. But this time it wasn’t the television it came from, it was Ally crying out as Katherine learned how hot a pussy tasted and how moist it made her. She felt this was only the beginning, just the very tip of what had to be a major iceberg of pleasure.

For the next hour, Katherine was eagerly shown her place. She was bent over a bed, whipped into desperation with the riding crop, and then Ally showed her more fun uses for the source of her pain. Her tits were sucked, squeezed, and given pleasure only a woman could know how to provide. The evening ended with her and Ally lying face to cunt on a warm and wet mattress, her forehead damp with sweat and other fluids. This was what it meant to be a person. And this was what it meant to be a lesbian. Who needed a cock when a woman like Ally was around? They went together as though they were made for each other and Ally had made a vow. As her sexual slave, Katherine would be treated quite generously and provided with all the pussy she could ever want.

“Ohhh...” Ally moaned. “I told you yesterday slut, I always get the listing I want.”

Katherine grinned and simply dove back in, sliding her tongue all along Ally’s inner thigh before reaching the ultimate prize. Now this, she thought, was her type of real estate.

The End