The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taming Atkins.

By The Slaver.

The end of filming party was in full swing, the sound of the party could faintly by heard in the small storeroom. Atkins grunted, loudly as he Cum, yet again, and then pulled out his sent member. From the person laying on the floor, Atkins had just fucked neumes times, filling them with his Cum, which was now leaking out of their wholes, there was not a sound. Atkins stood and grinned down at the prone figure laying on the storeroom floor, in a drugged state. He looked at his watch; the drug he had given the bitch laying on the floor, would start too were off in a few minutes, and he did not want to be around, when that happened. Making sure that his costume was straight, Atkins then just walked out of the room, without even looking back at the bitch on the floor. Just as the door closed behind him; Atkins heard the groan from the bitch, as they started to come round out of their drugged state.

Atkins just grinned to himself as he made his way back to the party. At the bar Atkins ordered a double Manhattan, with a chaser on the side. Atkins dropped the chaser into his Manhattan, and then took a swig. He looked around the crowded room for his next drugged fuck-fest. Then in the shadows on the far side of the room, Atkins noticed a figure that seemed to by watching him, the actor could not make out much, but the figure did seem to be wearing a hood; Atkins just thought that the figure was from the film he had just finished working on, but he did not remember seeing them on set.

He looked away as he finished his drink, and then ordered another; as he drunk his Manhattan and chaser; Atkins found himself looking to where he had seen the masked figure, but they seemed to have disappeared. Suddenly as he carried on looking around the room, he felt slightly drunk, shaking his head to clear it he carried on looking around the room; but however, a couple of minutes later he started to feel really hot, and he felt a needed to cool off. He left the room and wandered out into a corridor. He didn’t notice that he was being followed by the hooded figure.

The muscled actor placed his hands against a wall to steady himself, he didn’t think that he drank that much but he was feeling weak in the knees. ‘If I did not know better!’ Atkins thought light-headedly to himself, ‘I’ve been given a dose of that drug I use on those Bitches, who I fuck senseless with my monster Fuck-sick.’ Another wave of giddiness swept over him. Suddenly Atkins felt an arm on his shoulder, and he found himself being walked down the corridor. Atkins looked sideways at the person that was leading him down the corridor. The person was dressed in tight black Leather from head to toe. On its head was a Leather executioner’s hood.

On the left hand- side, halfway down the corridor was a door, Atkins was pushed up against the wall, by the figure. Through blurry eyes, Atkins looked at the Leather-clad, masked person. Atkins could not tell a lot about the person, but he knew it was a man by the hands: the masked man was slightly smaller than him, maybe 5/7, or 5/8. The Leather-clad, masked man ran his hands over Atkins’s muscled naked torso, the man took particular interest over Atkins’s big pecs and the masked man occasionally flicked Atkins’s nipples with his gloved fingers. Atkins could hear heavy breathing from the masked man as he groped his body. The young well-built actor couldn’t believe what was happening to him. In normal circumstances Atkins would never have let a man touch him like this, Atkins would have easily punched any man for doing this. Atkins tried to push the masked man away from him; but it was no use as Atkins was now so weak, he could not stop the masked man touching him.

“Stop, get off.” Atkins said in a slightly, drunken, slurred voice. What- ever, was happening to him it was getting stronger, Atkins he could not think straight, nor move properly, and his sight was dim, and blurry.

After a while the Masked man opened the door, and pushed Atkins through the door, Atkins found himself in a small, brightly lit studio. Dimly, Atkins knows that he had never been in this studio before, and what was going to happen would not be a good thing. “What do you want?” Atkins asked in a very slurred voice. The masked man did not answer, he just throw Atkins onto the bed, that was cover with a large Rubber sheet, that was in the middle of the room.

Atkins tried to move but by now, he was so weak and lightheaded that all he could do was make small movements. Atkins lay on the bed, helpless, as the masked man removed his costume, leaving Atkins totally naked, exposing Atkins’s mighty cock, Atkins watched in horror as the masked man began to remove the tight Leather from his body leaving Atkins only the mask on. The masked man’s body was average compared to Atkins’s muscled body; but the masked man’s cock was massive. The masked man picked up a small remote and pushed several buttons on it, remote cameras came to life, around the room.

The naked, masked man climbed on to the bed; and then climbed on top of the muscled body of Atkins. If Atkins had known who was under the mask, Atkins would have been shocked, as he would have recognised, Mr Jovanka, the studio head, ‘Yes, I finally have you and your magnificent body!’ Jovanka thought wickedly, to himself. ‘Time to teach you a lesson, or two, for all those women you fucked while drugged, and unable to stop you!’ Jovanka climbed off Atkins.

Jovanka loved musclemen, particularly the huge ones like Atkins was.; when Jovanka laid eyes on Atkins for the first time on him, he had lusted after Atkins. But when Jovanka had heard how Atkins treated women, using a Date-rape drug on then, and then fucking them senseless, he know that something had to be done. Lying in bed at night, Jovanka would think about Atkins, while jacking off. Then one night it came to Jovanka what had to be done. Jovanka, would Drug, and Brainwash Atkins. Then Jovanka would make the muscled actor submit to him and he would then fuck Atkins in his arse, and mouth, and turn him into a total dim-witted slut bottom, who would then become a star on Jovanka’s many Gay Websites.

Jovanka had had enough of the way Atkins treated women; in the six weeks that Atkins had been an extra in the last film: the studio had had to deal with scores of complaints about Atkins’s treatment of women working at the studio. As Jovanka looked down at Atkins on the bed his dick went hard: Atkins’ body was perfect to Jovanka. But Atkins’s chest was Atkins’s best asset to Jovanka. Atkins’s body was big and smooth; Atkins kept his chest shaved smooth. Jovanka become even harder, when he looked at Atkins’s tits, each one was round, heavy and each was capped with a succulent dollar coin sized nipple.

Jovanka knew that Atkins only drank one type of drink, Bourbon, so through-out the night, Jovanka had spiked Atkins’s drinks with a special Date-rape drug. The drug would not only make Atkins weak and unable to resist Jovanka’s lustful advances. But it would make Atkins’s Brainwashing & programming much easier. Jovanka slipped wireless ear-pods into Atkins’s ears, he then held a glare to Atkins’s dry lips, “Drink, Boy!” Jovanka ordered, Atkins gulped down the water from the glass; Jovanka smile as he watched Atkins drink the water, that had a double dose of the drug in it. Once Atkins had finished the water, Jovanka put the glass down on a stand by the bed, and then from the stand Jovanka picked up his phone. Jovanka operated an App on his phone; a voice that Atkins could not quite hear, flowed into his head from the wireless ear-pods, a slurred moan came from Atkins’s lips.

Jovanka’s plan seemed to have worked out perfectly, in front of him on the bed unable to stop his perverted plan, and sexual fantasies from playing out lay Atkins. Jovanka patted Atkins on a check, before he leaves the brightly lit studio. Half an hour later, still only wearing the mask, Jovanka returned to the studio, his dick swinging from side to side. Jovanka climbed back on top of Atkins.

The studio head brought his face in close, and marvelled Atkins’s massive chest, even over an hour later, Atkins’s chest was still sweaty from his last fuck fest. Jovanka’s cock twisted, as he stared at Atkins’s pecs: which gleamed sensually. “I hope you enjoyed that last Fuck-fest you’ve just had, that’s the last pussy you’ll ever Fuck. In fact, after your time with me tonight, you’ll never fuck any kind of whole, or pussy ever again. I think that you are ready to begin. What a huge chest you have. I going to bury my face in it, and then begin your training.” Said Jovanka. The voice that could not quite be heard still filled Atkins’s head. Helplessly, the actor watched as the masked man placed his face in-between Atkins’s pecs. Jovanka inhaled Atkins’s manly smells, which only turned him on more.

Coming back up for air Jovanka placed each of his hands on both of Atkins’s smooth big pecs, slow at first, but faster within seconds, Jovanka fondle and massaged Atkins’s pecs “Don’t touch me you, fucking perverted bastard.” Atkins said, trying to sound threatening: now all sound he could muster, was just a slurred sound. “Don’t be like that, Boy. Your pecs are beautiful, and this will help with your training, surely you know that?” Said Jovanka as he continued devilishly play with Atkins’s man’s pecs. Then slowly, Jovanka’s thumbs began to circle Atkins’s dollar sized nubs, making them stick out. The actor let out a slurred moan, he did not understand why, but he was getting stimulated by the masked man’s nipple play.

“You see, Boy? You seem to like someone playing with your chest!” said Jovanka, he then began to give Atkins’s huge chest a tongue bath, the masked man slobbered all over Atkins’s chest. After some minutes of slobbering, the masked man, finally made his way to Atkins’s left succulent nipple, he tightly latched onto it, and then sucked on the nub. As Jovanka did this he fondled and squeezing Atkins’s right nipple. Atkins, deeply humiliated, could do nothing: but watch from what to his fuzzy mind seemed afar, as his muscled chest was being plundered by the lustful masked man!

Atkins could not believe what was happening: it seemed that some perverted masked man was sucking on his pecs like a new-born baby sucking it’s mother’s tit for milk. Atkins felt Jovanka’s tongue flick and swirl around his nipple. The sensation of his nipples being sucked and played with was too much: Atkins panted and gasped in a slurred way, dimly he was a where that his cock twisted. Atkins did not know how it had happened, or why, but he seemed to be on heat. Jovanka stopped his sucking on Atkins’s nipple, straightening up Jovanka then straddled and sat on the actor’s chest, and placed his already hard dick between Atkins’s big pecs. “Would you like me to continue?” asked Jovanka.

“Fuck you.” slurred Atkins as a response, as his cock twisted again. “Yes, fuck you.” Jovanka said with a smile behind his mask, “That will come, a little later”. The masked man placed his hands ever side of Atkins’s tit, he then pushed Atkins’s pecs together, form a deep cleft. Atkins at first didn’t know what the masked man was doing to him; but when he did, Atkins let out a slurred gasped. The masked man’s snake-like dick was squashed between Atkins’s pecs. The studio head slowly began to fuck Atkins’s massive chest.

Another slurred moan came from Atkins as he watched in stunned humiliation as the perverted masked man pec fucked him. The small alpha part of Atkins that was left, but that was slowly fading, was proud of the fact that he was straight as an arrow, but he knew that if anyone ever found out that a guy had titty fucked him like some whore he would lose any respect from them, that he was straight.

Jovanka was enjoying pec fucking Atkins, he moaned in pleasure of the sensation, as his cock slid between Atkins’s pecs. “Oh Atkins! Do you know how much I’m enjoying this? Those pecs of yours where just made to fuck!” The masked man said, Atkins did not respond, he was too shocked that his chest and pecs were being used in such a sordid, and unmanly way. After twenty minutes, or so of defilement Atkins’s big pecs, Jovanka stopped, and pulled his cock out from between Atkins’s pecs, leaving on Atkins a trail of Pre-cum. Atkins let out a moan; the masked man then moved up the bed, moved forwards and pushed his dick to Atkins’s lips.

“Suck me, Boy.” said the studio-head, suddenly before Atkins could say, or do anything, Jovanka forced Atkins’s lips apart, shoved his large erect cock into the young stud’s mouth. This was another first-time experience for Atkins, he choked for the first few seconds, as Jovanka began to face fuck him. Atkins stopped choking, and looked up at the masked face in front him; with his mouth full of the Masked man’s dick, Jovanka placed his hands on the wall behind Atkins’s for support as he speeded up, the pumping of Atkins’s mouth, with his cock. After a several minutes of Atkins sloppy sucking of his dick, the masked man pulled out of the actor’s mouth. Atkins gasped and spluttered as the cock slid out of his mouth, Atkins was given only a short time to breathe, and caught his breath from his oral assault. Atkins moaned as he tasted the masked man’s Pre-cum, on his tongue.

Without anything being said, Atkins found himself roughly flipped over onto his front; he felt Jovanka’s hands exploring the big expanse of his muscled back. He then felt the masked man’s hands on his hips, and he was then pulled roughly up onto his knees. Atkins moaned in a low tone of voice as he turned his head, he looked over his shoulder to see what was going on. The masked man’s covered face was obscured by Atkins’s round muscle bubble butt. Atkins then let out a low gasp, when he felt the masked man’s tongue flicking around his butt whole. Jovanka slowly begun to Tongue-fuck Atkins’s whole. Atkins grunted, no one had ever touched his whole before, and he had never been entered before, let alone fucked with someone’s tongue.

‘Fuck no, I’m finding the feeling not that unpleasant?’ Atkins thought, ‘What the fuck is happening to me?’ Slowly, over time the masked man worked his tongue, deeper, and deeper into Atkins. Then suddenly, Jovanka stopped, Tongue-fucking Atkins, the masked man then spread Atkins’s muscle legs apart, wide open. Jovanka then climbed on top of the actor: Atkins felt another man’s body press against his own muscled back, with the masked man’s head on his upper back, Atkins could hear the heavy breathing of the masked man.

“Boy, I’ve been looking forward to this final part all night, you’re about to be totally, well and truly fucked!” Jovanka said excitedly as he plunged his hard unlubed dick straight into Atkins’s virgin arse whole. Atkins let out an almighty scream as he felt a cock enter his arse whole, for the first time ever.

Once all the way in, up to his low hung ball-sacs Jovanka then began to fuck Atkins zealously, and roughly. The once Alpha Atkins was now beyond humiliation; as he was being zealously fucked by the masked man; he found that he was began to get hard himself. Atkins’s masculinity was in question, and he couldn’t believe that he was slowly begging to enjoy getting fucked in his arse. Atkins Screamed and granted, as he was broken in half by the studio-head’s massif cock. Jovanka began moaned in pleasure of the feeling of his dick finally being inside Atkins’s tight arse; he started to fuck Atkins even rougher, and harder.

Jovanka’s hands moved under Atkins and cupped his sweaty big pecs and molested them as he pumped his massif erect dick deep into the defeated alpha, that had once been Atkins. The room filled with the sound of Jovanka’s groans of pleasure, and Atkins’s screams and grunts, as the masked man sexually dominated Atkins. Finally, the perverted studio-head let out one final loud, big groan as he shot his Cum deep into Atkins’s muscled butt. The masked man twitched, as he shot rope after rope of Cum deep into Atkins.

Unnoticed, several men, naked but wearing Leather executioner’s hoods, just like Jovanka had entered the room, while Jovanka had been fucking Atkins. They had stood to one side watching the Fuck-action; they jerked their cocks while they watched.

The studio-head, and the naked hooded men had continued to fuck Atkins long, hard and roughly, and in multiple positions into the early hours of Sunday morning, by the time they were sexually satisfied, Atkins had pasted out after Cumming multiple times in a row, before just shooting air. “That guy was one terrific fuck, Bro.” One of the men whispered into Jovanka’s ear. Jovanka watched as the men leaved; their deflating dicks swung side to side as they left. Jovanka grabbed the remote from the table. “I can’t wait to watch tonight’s action all over again, while it being edited, for your starring role in tonight New Straight to Gay film!” Jovanka said as he pushed the remote several times and stopped the cameras.

Jovanka got dressed in his tight Leather, he pulled off his hood, and then went back to the unconscious Atkins, he then got face to face to him. “I’ll see you later, Boy. I think that after another session of training you will be ready. I can’t help getting hard thinking of all the money you’re going to make me, starring on my Gay websites!” Jovanka said to Atkins. Jovanka then gave Atkins, one long goodbye kiss, that straight Atkins would never have aloud, after that Jovanka left the young actor sprawled on the bed. Jovanka then left the studio, turning down the light as he left, seconds after the door shut behind Jovanka, there was a loud click as Jovanka locked the door.

Some months later; Jovanka stood in a downtown studio; he owned in another name. Watching the Film that was being filmed in front of him. The film stared the now totally slutty bottom that had once be Atkins; staring with Atkins was another of Jovanka’s conquest, who was now called Ivan; Jovanka could not remember or cared what Ivan’s real name had been.

Ivan was dressed in a leather harness and mask. Atkins was on his hands and knees, being pulled by Ivan, by the Leather leash that was attached to the collar around his neck. Atkins wore a Leather mask, that resembled a dog’s muzzle. Atkins was naked, and now totally shaved of all hair from the top of his head down; he was sporting a butt plug with a dog’s tail, that was buried deep in his ass. Evil looking nipple clamps linked by a chain dangled from Atkins’s pecs, his cock was caged. Jovanka rubbed himself, as he watched Ivan slide his cock, a foot and a half long beer-can thick monster of a beast with a set of dangling egg sizzed balls into Atkins’s open mouth.

‘This is some hot fucking shit.’ Jovanka thought to himself, ‘I know that Atkins would be a money maker, just like Ivan is.’ Jovanka was starting to get hard just staring at Atkins and Ivan. Atkins sucked Ivan for over fifteen minutes, before, Ivan grabbed tightly, hold of Atkins’s head; and then deposited his Sperm deep into Atkins’s guts. He kept thrusting in and out of Atkins’s mouth for a while, making sure that Atkins swallowed every last drop of Ivan’s Cum. Finally, Ivan pulled his cock, out of Atkins’s mouth. He moved his hips, slowly from side to side, so his cock run across Atkins’s face, leaving a trail of droplets of Cum on Atkins’s face, and the muzzle. Ivan then moved behind the kneeling Atkins.

Jovanka watched as Ivan pushed Atkins onto all-fours; and then pumping Atkins’s ass with the dog tailed butt plug. Then Ivan yanked on Atkins’s nipple clamps, Atkins moaned and grunted, but lay on his back legs wide open. In one swift move, Ivan pulled the butt plug out of Atkins’s ass, and thrust his foot and a half erect monster into Atkins, Ivan fucked Atkins, rough, hard and missionary. Atkins wailed, but Ivan took no notice as he Fucked the shit out of the wailing Atkins. Jovanka let out as his cock exploded, without him touching it.

“Yes” Jovanka said, after he had come down from his high, “Atkins is going to make me a mint!” Jovanka watch as Ivan continued to fuck the shit out of Atkins.

END: