The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a tale of erotic fiction which involves mind control, BDSM, sadism and generally nasty behavior. If you are offended by such material, do us both a favor and go read something else. If you are under 18-year-old, don’t read this. If it is illegal for you to read this where you live, don’t read it and consider moving somewhere that isn’t quite so puritanical.

I would be remiss if I did not thank Cornflake Girl for editing this story and offering her guidance. I truly appreciate her help.

Tales of the Convarnagoth

Celia’s Revenge

by Evan

1:

Celia stepped into the frigid night and onto the sidewalk, stomping furiously away from Tommy’s apartment. Angry tears spilled down her cheeks, carrying red dye from her makeup to form crimson splotches on her white blouse. She wiped the tears away, smearing the makeup. Stop, damn it, she told herself. He doesn’t deserve any tears.

She moved rapidly down the sidewalk, her coat flapping open. The chill air caused her nipples to harden and stand out sharply under her blouse. A distant part of her recognized that it was too cold to walk around without at least buttoning her coat, but she didn’t care. Celia just wanted to get as far away from Tommy’s as she could. At least no one looked twice at a young woman covered in red makeup with horns on her head, not on Halloween.

Celia stopped and wiped the tears off her cheeks. “A smoke,” Celia muttered, fishing a pack of cigarettes from her pocket. “I need a smoke.” She took out a cigarette and lit it, dragging the smoke deep into her lungs. The tears began to flow again and Celia barked a harsh, cynical laugh.

“Typical, just fucking typical,” she said softly. “I try to do something good for a guy and I’m left standing here looking like a damn fool. Why do I trust them? Why do I try?” Celia paused to take another drag, then looked down at her stained blouse. It was probably ruined.

“I just wish I could make them all pay,” Celia whispered. “I just hate them, all the ones who’ve ever hurt me. I want to make them all hurt.”

“Got a light?” a deep contralto sounded without warning. Celia jumped and opened her eyes to find a woman standing before her. She hadn’t heard the woman approach; she was simply standing there before Celia with a small cigar in one hand.

“Um, yeah, sure,” Celia held out her lighter and flicked it into life. The woman took hold of Celia’s hand as she lit her cigar, her touch warm on such a cold night.

“Thanks,” the woman said. “You’re a real lifesaver.”

Celia took a look at the woman. Like Celia, the woman’s skin was covered with scarlet makeup and there were horns on her forehead. Her makeup was much better though, a lot more even, and she was covered with intricate tribal tattoos. She wore a sleeveless leather catsuit, cut low over her breasts to show a large expanse of cleavage. She was perched on heels that had to be five inches high. Everything in her outfit, including her gauntlets and waist-cincher, was made of shining black leather.

The woman’s outfit was not what held Celia’s attention, though. It was not what held Celia in place. The woman’s eyes kept Celia rooted to the sidewalk. Her irises were so dark it appeared that her eyes only had two colors: black and white. Her gaze was hard, cold, and strong.

“So,” the woman asked, puffing on her cigar, “Did you mean it?”

“Mean what?”

“What you said about making them pay, Celia, just before I spoke to you.”

“How…how do you know my name?” Celia felt a chill pass through her that had nothing to do with the cold evening. The woman’s eyes bore into her. Celia felt something within her try to pull back from this crazy bitch. “Who are you?”

“My name is Yaveena,” the woman said, “and I know a lot about you.”

Celia wrenched her gaze from Yaveena. This was too creepy, too weird. Here was this woman who appeared out of nowhere dressed like a submissive man’s dream. She knew Celia’s name and claimed to know a lot more. Celia knew one thing for sure, it was past time to leave. Without looking into Yaveena’s eyes, she stepped around her and began to walk quickly down the sidewalk.

“Leave me alone!” Celia said over one shoulder. She glanced back quickly, expecting to see Yaveena following her but she wasn’t. Yaveena simply stood where she had been, smoking her cigar, watching Celia walk away.

If Celia had continued looking back, she would have seen Yaveena smile and nod.

2:

Celia stood in her bathroom wearing nothing but her panties. She cursed fluidly as she scrubbed her chest with a washcloth. The makeup was coming off, but not as easily as the clerk at the costume store had said it would. She had removed the horns without a problem, though and her face and hands were free of the makeup, though it would be under her nails for quite some time. She was considering running a bath when there was a knock at her front door.

Without thinking, Celia put on a robe, strode to the door and turned the knob. As soon as she pulled door open, she wondered why she was rushing to do it. Celia never opened the door without looking through the peephole first, never.

Then she saw Yaveena standing in the hallway. The light in the hallway glinted off her horns and her teeth were extremely white, framed by ebony lips. “Mind if I come in?” she asked.

“Guh…..” Celia managed to get the first sound of ‘go away’ out, but the rest stuck in her throat. She felt stuck, frozen, staring into Yaveena’s dark eyes.

“Thanks, it’s a chilly one.” Yaveena strode into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the tiles. As Yaveena passed her, Celia found she could move and speak again.

“GOD DAMMIT, GO AWAY!” Celia roared. The anger she’d been carrying since her … problem earlier at Tommy’s burst within her. Celia had a temper and though she tried to keep it bottled up, it sometimes flared up when she was provoked. It scared her but the anger sometimes proved useful. This bitch was going to get both barrels.

“How did you find me?” Celia continued as she turned to face the intruder. “Who the fuck do you think you are, barging into my home like this?” More questions were ready to spill out of Celia’s mouth but they all piled up, a train wreck of words, when she made eye contact with Yaveena again.

“Such language, young lady!” Yaveena said in mock surprise. Those unusual eyes made it felt like this stranger was looking right into Celia’s soul, down into her core. “First things first. No, I won’t go away. Second, I know all about you, Celia. Third, as to who I am, I’m a friend. A friend who wants to help you with your problem.”

“My problem?” Celia felt her anger beginning to recede.

“Tommy,” Yaveena said, her lip curling as if she’d bitten into something unpleasant.

Celia winced. It couldn’t have hurt anymore if Yaveena had punched her in the face. “You can’t know about that,” she said. “It just happened.”

“Oh, but I do know,” Yaveena said softly. “I know all about it. I know how you’ve been dating Tommy for six months now. I know he gets on to you because he says you’re too fat, which you aren’t, by the way. I know how he’s been complaining that you’re not adventurous enough, not playful enough. And you went out and bought a demon costume. You smeared makeup all over yourself, glued horns to your forehead and wedged yourself into a tight blouse and a pair of Daisy Dukes.” Yaveena stepped closer, holding Celia with her gaze. The more she talked, the more everything else seemed to fall away. Her words were sweet and pure and nothing else mattered. Celia felt like she was floating and Yaveena’s voice was the string holding her to the ground. Part of her shouted for her to run, that something was wrong, but Celia paid it no mind. Yaveena’s voice was strong and comforting. She felt bizarre, having a complete stranger covered in red makeup dressed in a dominatrix outfit telling her life story, but it was happening. Celia listened. “I know that you went over to Tommy’s to surprise him. I know that he was surprised, him and that whore Angela. That’s the one he was fucking when you walked in. I know that he got mad at you, that she laughed at you, said he was right, that you are a porker.” Yaveena slowly stepped closer to Celia and her voice dropped to a sweet whisper. “I know more than that, as well. The times people told you that you could go out with them and they sent you off to another place. The times boys asked you out and stood you up. The names they’ve called you, the cruel tricks people have played on you your whole life.”

“But there’s worse news, Celia my dear,” Yaveena’s voice dropped again. Her dark litany was the only thing in Celia’s world. A part of her knew this was odd, but still Celia felt warm, calm and safe. “Tommy is worse than you know. He’s not just a liar and a cheat. He has HIV and he’s given it to you. He hasn’t given it to Angela yet, but he will.”

Her voice was soft but commanding. Yaveena’s eyes seemed to get larger, filling Celia’s mind. Her voice rolled over Celia like warm water. “I know you, Celia. I have felt the embarrassment you feel and the rage.”

Yaveena was directly in front of Celia, so close that their breasts touched. Celia was barely breathing. Her eyes were opened wide and glassy. Her mouth hung on its hinges. A shrinking part of her felt she should be offended, tell this tattooed bitch to get out of her apartment. The rest of her just felt warm and comfortable. The room seemed distant but she felt so safe and, quite frankly, turned on. Yaveena leaned in close to whisper directly into Celia’s left ear.

“I know your hate,” Yaveena whispered, “because I’ve felt it myself. It’s powerful and pure. And I can give you what you want most of all.” She stepped back and looked directly into Celia’s eyes.

“Revenge.”

The word resonated in Celia’s mind despite her deepening trance. It blossomed in her consciousness. Revenge, just the thought of it sent a shudder through her. Celia’s nipples hardened, her pussy was clenched and her mouth curled upward slightly at the corners. “Yessssss.”

Yaveena reached up and gently touched Celia’s cheek. She trembled under the warm, so warm, touch. “Somewhere in there, you’re probably wondering how I can give you the power to take revenge,” Yaveena said. “I know I did when this happened to me. No, I’m not going to give you a gun and tell you to shoot them, nothing that crude. That takes no style, no savoir-faire. Celia my love, I am going to offer you a chance for true revenge. Not just against Tommy and his tramp. If you accept, you’ll be an instrument of revenge for hundreds and thousands of people like you. Do you want to know how?”

The part of Celia that was still thinking, a part that felt very small, somehow struggled through the beautiful fog that had gathered in her mind. In a very small gesture that took all her strength and concentration, Celia nodded.

“Very good!” Yaveena smiled broadly. “Not too many can even do that when they’re entranced. You are a strong one. Anyway, how can I give you the power to take revenge? It’s simple.”

She took one of Celia’s hands and used it to stroke one crimson breast. Celia’s eyes fluttered as a small orgasm flashed through her. “This isn’t makeup.” Yaveena stroked one of the horns on her forehead. “And these are real.”

“I’m a Convarnagoth, Celia,” Yaveena said. “I’m what you would call a Vengeance Demon. I was once a girl like you, a little plain, awkward, socially inept, always abused by those around me. Then one day another Convarnagoth came and told me I’d been chosen to become one of their number, to dispense justice to those who were the most cruel. I accepted and for the last two-hundred years, I have done just that. Tonight, Celia, I’m presenting you with the same offer. Join us. The world has grown larger and there is a need for more of us.”

Deep in the trance Yaveena had placed her under, Celia somehow knew all this was true. She was scared but also excited. A chance to pay them all back, to make them pay for all they’d done to her…

“I can feel your desire,” Yaveena smiled and reached out to cup one of Celia’s breasts, causing her to moan softly. Celia’s panties were slowly darkening with her juices. “But you need to know three things.” Yaveena took Celia’s face in her warm hands. “You can never, ever go back to what you are now. You must make this choice of your own free will. The third thing is that you will lose some of your free will. Our Queen doesn’t want us to lose all our will, just part of it. She can’t have us running around taking revenge willy-nilly, but she doesn’t want a bunch of brain-dead servants with no initiative either.” Yaveena passed her hand over Celia’s eyes and the trance lifted.

Her heart was pounding and her breath was rapid and shallow. Celia had never felt so aroused. Her nipples were like rocks and her panties were soaked. She stared in Yaveena’s eyes, the eyes of a demon…

“Well?” Yaveena stroked her cheek, eliciting another small orgasm from Celia. “What will it be? Yes or no?”

“Yes,” Celia said in as strong a voice as she could muster, which was barely a whisper.

“Good,” Yaveena said. “Then I need you to do something for me. Close your eyes and think of all the people who have wronged you, who have slighted you. All the people who have been cruel, made sport of you. Think of all of that and gather up all the anger, all the hate, all the rage and let it fill you.”

Celia did as she was told. She closed her eyes and thought of the people who had been cruel, who had used her and made her feel small. Their faces began to pass through her mind. She heard the names, the taunts, felt the acts of cruelty. The rage and hate began to rise in Celia. It boiled and rolled until it filled her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she grimaced at the strength of the emotions tearing through her.

“Good,” Celia heard Yaveena’s voice, it seemed far away. Then she felt lips touch hers. The rage, the hate, the pain rose higher and higher and just when Celia thought she couldn’t take it all, her world went black.

3:

A new creature opened its eyes as the darkness lifted. She was kneeling, one knee and both hands on the charred circle of the carpet. Her skin was crimson and the hair that fell around her face was so black, its highlights were blue. Her breathing was ragged.

“Rise, my sister,” said a voice. The creature looked up and saw one of her kind standing before her. “Yaveena,” she said in her new voice, which sounded like a brand-new stainless steel file dipped in honey. She rose.

Her skin was still smoking with the heat of the transformation. Yaveena smiled and reached out to stroke the new Convarnagoth’s body, starting with her two-inch long, curved horns and ending on her full breasts. She was still Rubenesque but there was obviously muscle under the flesh.

“Ah, good,” Yaveena said. “I was hoping our Queen would leave you with some tits and she has. I do love her. You will too. Are you ready to complete your transformation, my sister?”

The new Convarnagoth nodded and Yaveena stepped forward, smiling. She took her new sister’s face in her hands and kissed her hard and deep.

The kiss and what it brought took the creature’s breath away. Power flowed through Yaveena into the new Convarnagoth’s body. Knowledge poured through her, what her new powers were, how to use her new abilities, the best ways to take revenge. And she was given a new name: Astra.

The creature moaned as her new identity poured into her. She was Astra, a servant of their dark Mistress, the Goddess Nemesis tasked with settling scores and keeping the balance of the universe level in that area, among others.

The power flowing through Astra’s mind began to change her, peeling away parts of what had been Celia’s mind, her old persona. Astra hated it and was glad to see those weaknesses go. It felt so good anyway, the force of the energy causing her juices to pour down her thighs as she climaxed again and again. Vaguely, Astra knew that Yaveena was moaning as well, but she could barely focus on what was happening to her. She was being turned into a servant of her Queen and that was all that mattered.

Astra felt lines of fire dancing over her skin, a sweet pain that competed with intense flashes of agony in her nipples, tongue, ears and clitoris. Then she felt her body being covered in tight, flexible material and it stopped. Yaveena stepped back.

A new Convarnagoth stood in the charred circle, complete and ready to serve her Queen. Astra was clad as her sister was in skin-tight black leather. Her knee-high boots, pants, corset and gauntlets gleamed in the lamplight. Her full, firm breasts were two crimson melons held aloft in tight leather. Astra’s hair was pulled back into a long, intricate braid that fell to the middle of her back. Her nails and lips were the purest black, as were her smoldering eyes. A half-smile settled on her face.

“How do you feel?” Yaveena asked, the smirk on her face showing that she already knew the answer.

Astra stretched luxuriously, then slowly ran her hands down over her body. She glanced down and saw the intricate tattoos that had burned into her flesh during the transformation. She tweaked her nipples through the leather and found they were double-pierced. A jolt of pleasure shot straight to her clit.

“Delicious,” Astra said. “I simply feel … delicious.” She reached out with a pulse of energy to Yaveena, causing her sister Convarnagoth to orgasm with suddenness and intensity that buckled her knees. Astra grinned impishly.

“Naughty, naughty,” Yaveena chuckled as she recovered her composure. “There’s plenty of time for that later. First, you have business to attend to.”

4:

Astra stood in the den of Tommy’s apartment listening to the moans coming from the bedroom. She wondered if he knew that Angela was faking her orgasms and decided he didn’t. The arrogant bastard only cared about himself and his pleasure. He’d never made Celia come once when they were dating.

She paused and reached down the astral conduit of power that bound her to her Queen. It was a roaring torrent connecting Astra to the Being who was the reason for her existence. The energy was pure and strong. It felt better than anything she’d ever experienced as a mortal. Astra tapped into a portion of her Queen’s omniscience for information on Tommy, Angela and the town they lived in. She let the knowledge flow into her, gathering what was needed while she marveled at her Queen’s power.

There, she thought. That’s it. It’s perfect, simply perfect! The perfect punishment revealed itself to Astra and through her Queen’s power, it would be inflicted on those who deserved it. Astra concentrated for a second and when she looked down at herself, she was back in Celia’s form.

Show time.

She strolled into the bedroom and stood, unmoving, at the foot of the bed. Astra watched the two figures wrestle and thrust, grunt and sweat for a moment, then she reached into Angela’s mind and directed her attention to herself.

“Tommy!” Angela shrieked, staring at the person, partially hidden in the shadows. She pulled Tommy over her in a protective gesture, protective of her, until Astra stepped forward into the light. “Oh, it’s just Celia.”

Tommy rolled off Angela and glared at Astra. “What the fuck are you doing here? Don’t you get it? I don’t fucking want you around anymore, Celia.” Angela laughed again.

Astra smiled, a cold gesture. She fed fear, slick, harsh and pure, into the couple entwined in the sweaty sheets. Celia’s figure morphed from a chubby woman with mousy brown hair into a being with crimson skin and a thick black ponytail. Horns grew out of her forehead. She was nude, with full, firm breasts, a ripe figure and hairless vagina. She glistened with arousal. Then, in a blink, the figure was clothed in black leather from head-to-toe.

“Celia’s left the building, Tommy,” Astra said as she leaned forward. “I’m Astra.”

Tommy’s mouth hung open as he gaped stupidly at Astra. Angela screamed, a short, piercing sound that was cut short when Astra flicked her wrist. A deep cut appeared on Angela’s face, spraying her and Tommy with blood.

“Shut your mouth, cunt,” Astra said. “That goes for you too, Tommy. In fact, I think I just take the power of speech from both of you for the time being.” She made a snatching gesture and when Tommy and Angela attempted to speak, no sound was produced.

“Now then, let me tell you a few things,” Astra said. “I’m now a Convarnagoth, a being sent forth to take vengeance. You, Tommy, have earned this visit, the first of my career. You’ve been very, very naughty, Tommy. You knew you had HIV and you still had sex with me. I had it when I was transformed but I don’t now. You don’t either, Angela, but he would have given it to you and a lot of other women.” Angela looked in horror at Tommy who was shaking his head vehemently.

“Oh, knock it off, Tommy,” Astra said. “It’s true. You’ve done other things, horrible things. Now it’s time to pay. But first, you need to pay, Angela.” Astra turned her dark eyes on the cowering woman, who attempted to leap from the bed, only to fall back in a boneless heap. “Stay put now, we can’t have you running around making a fuss, can we? You’re a real cunt, you know that? You’ve been harsh and cruel your entire life, using your beauty as a weapon. Oh, I won’t take that from you. I’m just going to put you somewhere where it will do you no good.”

Astra strolled around the bed. She gently stroked Angela’s soft blonde hair, then caressed her cheek. Despite her terror, Angela stiffened as Astra’s touch sent a wave of pleasure through her. “I couldn’t destroy beauty like this. No, you’ll spend the rest of your days in a cloistered convent. You will be in your own locked cell with your needs provided by people who will never see your face. It’s a silent order, so your lack of a voice will fit right in. You’ll be taking the place of a young nun who will die of natural causes shortly. You will be completely unable to communicate with anyone in any way. Angela, I suggest you use the time to try to make some sort of amends for your acts. I will be dropping in on you later, and if you impress me, I might let you go.”

Astra grinned wickedly as she began to stroke Angela’s body, caressing her breasts while she plunged her other hand into the girl’s sopping cunt. Angela quivered on the bed, torn between abject terror and the incredible feelings pouring through her. She felt as if a thousand skilled lovers were caressing her flesh at once, carrying her to greater heights of pleasure than Angela would have thought was possible. Astra smiled as she took Angela well past the point where the mortal would have normally reached orgasm, past the point where a human could have survived such pleasure. Angela thrashed weakly on the sheets as Astra poured more energy through the her, Angela’s sweat and pussy juices staining the sheets as she was brought right to the edge of orgasm, a cum that would have been greater than that ever felt by a mortal woman…when Astra simply removed her hands from Angela.

When Astra broke the circuit of power flowing through Angela’s body, she took not only Angela’s possible orgasm but the possibility of her ever reaching orgasm again. Astra left a cold void within the girl. Angela arched her back and thrashed against the sheets, her mouth open wide in a silent scream of frustration and anger.

Angela looked at Astra, pleading for release with her eyes until she saw the swirl of rage and hate in the Convarnagoth’s eyes. She was shaking her head in horror when Astra snapped her fingers, sending the terrified woman off to her knew life.

Astra shuddered as an orgasm rocked her small frame. She was doing her Queen’s will and it felt so good. She turned her attention to her former boyfriend.

“Ah, Tommy,” Astra said. “What to do with you? I’ve thought about it and I have a really good idea. Did you know that there was a serial killer operating around here? It’s true. He killed 28 women but because he preyed on prostitutes and junkies, no one noticed the pattern. He died a few weeks ago but don’t worry, he’s gotten what was coming to him. He’s going to go through a really nasty reincarnation cycle. You two have a lot in common. You’re both bottom-feeding scum who prey on vulnerable women, only he killed them faster than you would have with AIDS.”

Watching Tommy cower on the bed made Astra feel incredible. She was fulfilling her purpose, serving her Queen. The sensations were beyond anything she’d have thought was possible. Every cell in her body screamed with pleasure. She felt like she was balanced on the edge of an orgasm, that incredible moment before the gates opened and ecstasy poured over a lover. This bliss was a gift from She whom Astra served with everything in her being.

“So how does that play into you and your punishment, Tommy?” Astra stroked his hair, causing Tommy to tremble and attempt to pull away. Her soft touch changed in a second to an iron grip as she grasped his hair and wrenched his head back to face her. “Ah, ah, ah. Didn’t your mother ever tell you it’s impolite not to look at people when they talk to you? Now, you will take the fall for this serial killer. With my death and Angela’s, you’ll get credit for them, you’ll have an even thirty victims. You’ll get what you always wanted, Tommy. You’ll be famous, up there with Bundy, Gacy and Dahmer.

“The police will find you stumbling down the street, stark naked and dripping with blood. When they come to this apartment, they will find what will appear to be my body and Angela’s, killed and mutilated in a manner that will sicken the cops. They’ll connect you to the other murders. You’ll be tried and sentenced to life in prison and it will be a long life, since I’m going to take away your HIV. You’ll be a bitch, used and abused by a variety of horrible men.

“The kicker is that evidence that you are completely innocent will be in a safe-deposit box the whole time you’re in prison but you won’t be able to tell a soul. No matter what you do, you won’t be able to communicate it to anyone.”

Astra turned away to look out the window. “Well, the cops will be here in a minute, so we’d better get started.” She snapped her fingers and two avatars appeared, perfect replicas of Celia and Angela. The Celia avatar walked to the den while Angela’s double slumped to the floor. Another snap of Astra’s fingers brought about a scene of horror in the small apartment, as it appeared that the two avatars had exploded. The serial killer Tommy was replacing had been particularly vicious, with his mutilations worsening as he neared the end of his career. This carnage would fit his pattern nicely. Tommy was covered in blood.

“It’s time to get started, Tommy,” Astra said. “The cops will be rounding the corner soon and you’ll need to be out in the street for our little drama to begin. Before you go though, there’s something you need to know.”

Astra leaned down and stared into Tommy’s eyes. “I really loved you, you stupid bastard.” She passed her hand over Tommy’s eyes. He rose from the bed and walked out of the room as if she wasn’t there. In a few seconds, a police cruiser would happen across him as he stumbled down the street, nude and covered in gore.

An orgasm ripped through Astra as Tommy left the room, the force of it blasting from her and rattling the walls. The pleasure exceeded anything she had ever dreamed might even be possible. Her Queen was pleased! Astra had done Her will and done it well. Now the reward roared through Astra, dropping her to her knees. Astra embraced this gift, throwing her head back and her arms open. With everything in her, Astra thanked her Queen, the Goddess Nemesis.

The orgasm passed. Then, after taking a moment to compose herself, Astra rose and turned sharply to her left. She stepped through a gap between dimensions into the realm of her Queen for the first time.