The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tales from The Spiral: An Interview With A Hypnotist

While working as the General Manager of The Spiral, High Mistress Gillian agrees to an interview with a persistent journalist

Gillian woke up and got out of bed at five a.m. as she did every weekday morning. It had been a month since she had agreed to become the General Manager of The Spiral, making her responsible for the club’s day-to-day operations and security.

The only person she answered to at The Spiral was Arthur Winston. She performed her daily yoga and meditation, followed by an hour of vigorous exercise. Today it was running on the treadmill and some light weights in the private gym in her huge twenty-fourth floor apartment. Following her exercise she showered and got dressed; during the week she favored dark suit jackets, colorful silk blouses and short black skirts to go with tall designer sandals or heels. After getting dressed, Gillian put her hair in a simple ponytail and applied minimal makeup to accentuate her stunning natural beauty.

At exactly eight-thirty she went into her five year old daughter Piper’s bedroom and gently woke her. The cute young girl cheerfully rose and hugged her mother, then went into her bathroom to brush her teeth. Gillian helped her pick out her outfit for the day, a little green dress and matching tiny sandals. After Piper was dressed, Gillian took her into the kitchen, where her personal chef had breakfast ready for them. They took their time, talking as they ate. Shortly after they finished their meal, Piper’s nanny and tutor Sophie arrived.

A beautiful and highly educated frenchwoman, Sophie had been taking care of Piper since she was a baby. She was also thoroughly, hypnotically conditioned by Gillian to take care of her daughter at all times as well as to obey the hypnotist’s every command. Gillian hugged and kissed her daughter before leaving her with Sophie and heading down to her private office.

When she arrived, a very pretty naked young brunette slave girl named Avery had coffee waiting, silently serving it to Gillian as she sat at her desk. The hypnotist drank it while she looked at her emails.

It was going to be an interesting weekend; Gillian had agreed to an in-depth interview with a very persistent and resourceful investigative reporter. The journalist was named Shannon; she had caught wind of the underground hypnosis community and began investigating the Spiral while posing as hypnosis-groupie. She got caught snooping around the VIP hypnotist areas by Camila and was taken to Gillian.

The Irish hypnotist was initially going to simply hypnotize Shannon and wipe her memory, but after chatting with her she found she really liked the journalist and instead agreed to do a long in-depth interview on the condition no real names get used and that the hypnotism community isn’t compromised.

Shannon had pitched it as a chronicle of Gillian’s life so far, a memoir of her career as a mercenary hypnotist and transition into her new life managing the massive hypnotists’ club.

Gillian had been intrigued, and after some thought had agreed to Shannon’s proposal. They set the up the interview for a three-day period starting on a Friday and stretching over a weekend during which Shannon would stick with Gillian.

The Friday had arrived, and Gillian was ready.

Many of the hypnotist’s associates thought she was insane to do the interview, but Gillian wanted to chronicle her life in print for Piper to read someday, if no other reason.

Gillian also had to admit she’d found herself strangely fascinated with the idea; perhaps it was just her ego and arrogance, but she found herself extremely curious to see her life’s history laid out.

There was a knock at her office door as she finished her coffee.

“Come in,” Gillian said.

One of the Spiral’s male hypno-slaves entered and respectfully took a knee before her.

“High Mistress, there is a Ms. Shannon here to see you,” he said.

“Excellent. Send her in. That will be all, number sixteen,” Gillian said, noting the number on his name tag.

“Yes Mistress,” Sixteen said, rising and hurrying from the room.

A moment later Shannon the journalist entered. A pretty young woman with long curly brown hair and blue eyes, she wore a simple blue and white striped top and jeans, along with blue flip flops. She carried a notebook and pen; Spiral security had searched her and taken her phone as well as made sure she had no recording devices hidden on her person.

“Hello again High Mistress Gillian!” Shannon said cheerfully.

“Hello Shannon, it is lovely to see you again. And you may call me just ‘Gillian’ while we do this,” the hypnotist said pleasantly.

“Thank you, Gillian,” the journalist replied with a smile.

Gillian rose and walked around her desk, offering a hand. They shook, and then moved to the couch.

“Avery, you will fetch us some water,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” the sexy naked young woman said.

Avery brought a tray with two crystal glasses and a silver pitcher pitcher of water. Shannon watched in fascination as the naked hypno-slave filled their glasses, handed them to she and Gillian and then went back to stand in the corner.

“Alright lass, shall we begin?” Gillian asked, crossing her legs.

“Absolutely! First of all let me thank you again for doing this. I really appreciate the opportunity,” Shannon replied, opening her notebook.

“It is my pleasure dear,” Gillian said in her lilting Irish accent.

The journalist nodded and took a deep breath.

“Okay, where to start…? There is so much I want to cover…,” Shannon said, settling into the couch.

Gillian smiled.

“Just relax lass. Take your time and get comfortable,” Gillian said, sipping her water.

“Uh oh, a hypnotist telling me to ‘relax’…sorry bad joke,” Shannon said with a chuckle.

Gillian smiled again.

“Okay…so, you are what you and your associates call a ‘True Hypnotist’. Is that accurate?” Shannon asked.

“Indeed. I use a type of hypnotism far more powerful than that of therapists and stage hypnotists,” Gillian said casually.

“Okay…so basically, you are claiming that you can do the types of things seen in movies…you can hypnotize someone and make them do almost anything?” Shannon asked, a touch skepticism in her voice.

“Yes I can,” Gillian replied matter-of-factly.

“I see..,” Shannon began to write quickly in her notebook.

Gillian smirked; the arrogant hypnodomme in her was tempted to show Shannon the exact extent of her powers…but she decided against it. She wanted the journalist to ask her questions and write her story organically.

“So...when did you become a True Hypnotist?” Shannon asked.

“I was fifteen and living on the streets of London. I was a con artist and a thief, just trying to survive. I tried to pick the pocket of a wealthy upper-class Lady; she caught me, and before I knew what was happening she was swinging a beautiful gold pocket-watch before my eyes. She hypnotized me and took me back to her estate, where I spent three weeks as a slave, as punishment for my attempted theft. I cooked, cleaned, and served she and her daughter’s every whim. I was made conscious and aware of my predicament yet utterly unable to resist their commands even though I was not in a trance, thanks to my captor’s post-hypnotic suggestions. Eventually, the woman sat me down and began to ask me about my past, my family and how I had ended up on the streets. I told her my story, and to my surprise she offered to take me in and raise me the rest of the way. She also began to train me as a hypnotist, having decided that I had potential to use the gift,” Gillian said explained.

Shannon’s brow was furrowed in concentration, scribbling quickly in her notebook.

“Would you mind sharing your background before meeting this hypnotist?” The journalist asked next.

“Of course. I grew up in a very poor family in Dublin. A wee bit of a cliche really; I was the only child of an alcoholic, abusive father and a loving but weak mother. She died when I was thirteen. I ran away and ended up in London, where I learned to lie and steal to survive,” Gillian replied.

“So this very wealthy woman took you in after hypnotizing and temporarily enslaving you, and she trained you in True Hypnotism. What about formal education? Home life? Did you get along with her daughter?” Shannon asked.

“I was tutored privately, and I got along fine with her daughter. I was given the best of everything. Clothes, jewelry, food and education. I was trained in etiquette, given dance and martial arts lessons, and learned to speak Gaelic, Spanish, Italian, French and German. My new guardian made sure I became worldly, refined and knowledgeable about a wide variety of subjects from economics to occult practices. Most importantly she taught me to use true hypnotism; various techniques and inductions, as well as how to resist being hypnotized myself. She also taught me a wee bit of magic,” Gillian said.

The gorgeous Irishwoman made a lazy gesture and spoke a word, and levitated her water glass to her hand.

Shannon’s eyes grew wide with wonder.

Gillian smiled; she was an extremely powerful and accomplished hypnotist and she rarely used magic.

In truth her magical skills were very rudimentary.

“That’s amazing; what else can you do? Change someone into a toad?” Shannon asked with interest.

Gillian chuckled.

“Despite how lovely that would be, I am afraid that’s beyond my skill, although I know witches who can do so with little more than a snap of their fingers,” she replied.

Shannon looked skeptical.

“I see,” she said, making notes.

“How about a demonstration?” Gillian offered.

“That would be incredible...as long as I’m not the subject,” Shannon said, smiling nervously.

“Don’t worry lass,” Gillian said with a wink, pulling out her cellphone and dialing.

“Hello Gemma, how are you this morning? Excellent! I’m wonderful thank you. Do you have time to come to my office for bit? I have a guest who would like a demonstration of magic. Fantastic, thank you,” Gillian said, hanging up.

The hypnotist smiled at Shannon and dialed again.

“Hello Angela, this High Mistress Gillian. Would you please have Tracie Miller brought from the dungeon to my office immediately? Thank you very much. Good bye,” she said.

While they waited, Shannon asked Gillian a few more questions about her background. A short time later the beautiful, short and curvy Gemma arrived, wearing a white blouse and long multicolored skirt along with flat brown sandals. In her mid-thirties, she had shoulder length curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Her finger and toenails were silver, and she wore amethyst earrings along with lots of silver jewelry including rings, bracelets and anklets.

Gillian rose and hugged Gemma, then introduced her to Shannon.

“It is really nice to meet you Gemma. So… you’re a witch? Is that the proper term?” The reporter asked after Gillian had retaken her seat.

Gemma grinned.

“That is accurate; witch is kind of a catch-all term for magic users. True witches get their power from various sources, including nature, objects or a goddess of magic. I worship Circe myself, and She grants me my powers,” Gemma explained.

“Gemma is The Spiral’s new High Magician; she is in charge of making sure there isn’t any unauthorized magic use and dealing with magical threats,” Gillian explained.

“I see…forgive me if this question is offensive or ridiculous, but…Are you able to transform a person into a toad?” Shannon asked.

Gemma smirked.

“Ah yes, the fantasy of many a wronged or scorned woman and many a bullied young girl. Yes I can do so, fairly easily; it is one among my many talents,” Gemma replied with satisfaction.

“Can you elaborate on your other abilities?” Shannon asked politely.

“Let’s see…I can use telekinesis, switch bodies with someone, use a crystal ball, become invisible, create light and use various curses,” Gemma replied.

“…can become…invisible…,” Shannon said, writing furiously.

“Remember, no real names dear,” Gillian reminded the journalist politely.

“Of course,” Shannon agreed absently, engrossed in her writing.

Gillian and Gemma looked at one another and smiled.

A short time later, a Spiral security officer brought a tall middle-aged blonde woman in to the office. She was wearing only a simple white shift and barefoot. The guard forced the woman to her knees before Gillian, Gemma and Shannon.

“Thank you. That will be all,” Gillian said, dismissively to security officer.

“Yes High Mistress,” the man said respectfully.

He bowed and left, which prompted Shannon to scribble something in her notebook.

“And who is she?” The journalist asked, nodding at the kneeling woman.

“Tracie here has committed several transgressions against the Spiral. She hired a group of thugs to kidnap a club member, Bella Beguile. She defeated the thugs and tracked down Tracie, capturing her and turning her over to The Spiral. You may use Bella’s name, by the way. It is obviously an alias. Tracie’s hired thugs have already been sold on the slave market; as for Tracie, she isn’t terribly appealing to keep as a slave, so she will spend the rest of her life as a toad, which coincidentally will make an excellent demonstration for you. Gemma, if you would,” Gillian said casually.

Gemma rose, smiling wickedly; she seemed suddenly menacing, a cruel gleam in her eye.

Tracie’s eyes went wide; she stood up, speaking incoherently through her gag as she begged for mercy.

Gemma gestured at her and chanted in a strong voice.

Eisai tora enas chamilos frynos, eisai tora enas chamilos frynos!” the witch chanted.

Tracie instantly began to shrink and transformed into a small brown toad.

Shannon gasped, stunned.

Both Gillian and Gemma smiled.

“And there you have it, Shannon. Thank very much Gemma. I really appreciate it,” Gillian said.

“My pleasure. I’ll take her to the menagerie,” the witch said, scooping up the Tracie.

“Holy fuck! She really did it!” Shannon exclaimed as Gemma sauntered out.

“She did indeed. Gemma is an amazing woman and a skilled witch,” Gillian replied casually.

While Shannon wrote in her notebook, Gillian gestured to Avery, who hurried over and picked up the shift and gag Tracie had been wearing; she deposited them in the trash and went back to her corner.

“Now then, shall we get back to it? What would you like to know next?” Gillian asked with a smile.

“Okay, let me collect my thoughts…would you please tell me more about your training as a hypnotist?” Shannon replied, still trying to process what she had just seen.

Shannon asked Gillian questions for the next ninety minutes, covering her hypnotism and magical education, as well as her more formal one at university in London where she studied art, international relations and business.

“And what about your benefactor’s daughter? Are you close?” Shannon asked.

Gillian smiled tightly.

“She is truly like a sister to me. She is five years younger than I am, and we have had our differences, but we are sisters,” Gillian replied.

“I see; and Is she a hypnotist as well?” Shannon asked.

“Indeed she is; a powerful master of the art of True Hypnotism,” Gillian said.

“Is she as skilled as you? Better?” Shannon asked with interest.

“We have actually dueled twice; she won the first contest, I won the second. If I am being honest, she is a wee bit better,” Gillian replied.

“Dueled? You are referring to hypnosis-dueling?” Shannon asked, intrigued.

In her investigations she had heard that such a thing went on, but it was hard for her to fathom.

“That’s correct,” Gillian said with a nod.

“Would you elaborate if you don’t mind?” Shannon asked eagerly.

“I’ll do better than that, lass. We can attend a duel scheduled for this afternoon if you like. How about we have lunch and then go watch?” Gillian suggested.

“That would be fantastic! Thank you!” Shannon agreed, delighted.

Gillian called down to the lounge and instructed them to prepare a VIP table for she and a guest for lunch. Then she provided Shannon with a wrist-band denoting her as Gillian’s guest and off-limits to other hypnotists while on Spiral grounds.

A short time later, the hypnotist and the journalist sat in the VIP section located in the raised corner of the main club. They enjoyed crab cakes and salads while they chatted about the hypnotism community. As it was early in the day “groupies” or “normals”, as non hypnosis or magic using people were called, were scarce. A half-dozen hypnotists and their thralls and slaves were in the main club area relaxing or conducting business.

“The hypnotists are almost all women,” Shannon remarked as the beautiful purple-haired Mistress Angelique took a table nearby, her two shirtless hypnotized studs standing nearby awaiting her commands.

“The talent for true hypnosis manifests five times as often in women as it does in men for some reason that I do not know,” Gillian explained.

“Wow. Finally something us women have the advantage in. Why don’t women rule the world again?” Shannon chuckled.

“Yes, it is lovely being able to put the strongest, most arrogant man on his knees or turn him into your loyal puppet,” Gillian replied with a smile.

“Or a woman as well, I see” Shannon said as Mistress Christine walked past the table with a nod at Gillian as a pretty, practically naked pretty red-headed woman followed her with a dazed expression on her face.

“Absolutely. Women are definitely fair game for most of us,” Gillian agreed with a chuckle.

“Are you bisexual? I noticed your slave in your office…?” Shannon asked.

“Most certainly yes; female hypnotists tend toward bisexual behavior for several reasons. One, dominating others is very erotically exciting. Degrading and humiliating others naturally extends to sexual acts, and you get comfortable commanding another woman to worship you sexually rather quickly. It is very satisfying for example to make a straight woman perform oral sex on you against her will while she is aware of her actions but helpless to resist. Women are beautiful, we cannot accidentally impregnate one another, and we inherently understand one another’s bodies,” Gillian explained.

Shannon nodded, making more notes.

The journalist flushed slightly; she was quite aroused. The power and pageantry of the True Hypnotism world was inviting and intoxicating. Gillian was a beautiful, sexy and sophisticated woman; Shannon had been with a woman a few times in her life, during threesomes, and now she found herself very attracted to the Irish hypnotist.

“How many slaves do you own?” Shannon asked.

“My personal stable is rather small; Avery is my daily slave, and I have a few others that I use for various tasks. With The Spiral’s resources available to me, I do not need to maintain a large pool of slaves. I do not currently have a Thrall,” Gillian replied.

“I see…do you ever feel regret or remorse for enslaving, dominating, humiliating people?” Shannon asked.

Gillian shook her head.

“I got over any such misgivings many years ago; I don’t go around enslaving everyone I meet by any means, but I also to not feel bad about it once I have chosen to hypnotize someone,” she replied.

“I understand. I would imagine confidence in yourself is important,” Shannon remarked.

“It is incredibly important; self-doubt leads to failure as a True Hypnotist. If you are confident in yourself, the rest will fall into place,” Gillian replied.

The pair finished their lunch and then Gillian led Shannon to one of the smaller auditoriums. They sat in a private balcony box with a great view of the stage. Master Sylver walked out to introduce Mistress Alicia, a young brunette hypnotist from northern Idaho. She was tall and slender, dressed in a long black gown with a plunging neckline and strappy black high-heeled sandals. She wore a large black diamond solitaire pendant. Her opponent was Mistress Faith, the gorgeous daughter of Mistress Beth Grant. Faith was dressed in a very sexy short silver spaghetti strap dress and matching five-inch silver heels; her light brown hair was streaked with blonde highlights and syled in a fancy ’updo, and she had on large dangling diamond earrings and a diamond bracelet. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore a sparkling diamond bracelet.

About fifty people were present to watch the duel.

Shannon noted an electronic ranking board on the wall displayed Domina Peggy McBride as the current club number one contender, with Lady Casey as the current champion. Goddess Donna was number three, and Mistress Ava Gold number four. There was a window where bets could be placed, and scantily clad slaves, both male and female circulated among the spectators and took orders for drinks, which they then fetched them from the bar and served.

Sylver announced the stakes of the duel.

“Twenty-five thousand dollars and twenty-four hours as the slave of the winner,” he said, to the audience’s delight.

Shannon was utterly fascinated as the duel began. Faith used her ring set with a huge sapphire as a focus, while Alicia wielded her black diamond pendant.

Both women were skilled, their inductions smooth and practiced. At the two-minute mark each of the hypnotists were showing signs of being affected by their opponent’s induction. By the three and a half minutes, Faith clearly had the upper hand, and thirty seconds later Alicia wilted to the floor at her feet.

A moment later a triumphant and smug Faith waved to the crowd while her vanquished opponent licked her expensive designer shoes.

“That was amazing. They are both very good aren’t they?” Shannon asked Gillian as she applauded.

“Yes they are. That was quite close” Gillian replied as Faith’s name appeared on the board as the tenth-ranked contender.

Faith led the hypnotized Alicia from the auditorium, and a pretty young hispanic woman dressed in an expensive designer pantsuit approached Gillian as she and Shannon were heading toward the auditorium exit.

“Mistress Gillian, do you have a moment?” the woman asked politely.

“Of course Angela. This is Shannon, the journalist I told you about. Shannon, this is Angela Lopez, one of our guest-relations and hospitality managers,” Gillian said.

“Hi, it is nice to meet you Shannon. If you need anything while you are here, let me know,” Angela said, smiling and offering her hand.

“Thank you. It is nice to meet you too,” Shannon said as she shook Angela’s hand.

“I’m sorry to bother you High Mistress but we have a minor situation,” Angela said.

“What is it?” Gillian asked.

“There’s a health department official here to do an inspection, and he isn’t “in the know” about the Spiral. I wouldn’t bother you with this but Sylver just went into a meeting with Arthur, Jayde is with High Mistress Jing-Mei and Camila is out dealing with another matter off-site. Would you mind hypnotizing him?” Angela asked somewhat sheepishly.

“Of course. Where is he?” Gillian asked.

She gave Angela a comforting smile.

“He’s waiting near the main kitchen’s side entrance,” Angela said.

“Shannon, would you like to observe?” Gillian asked with a smile.

“Absolutely!” The journalist said enthusiastically.

“Excellent. Lead on Angela,” Gillian said.

The trio headed for the kitchen.

Angela led Gillian and Shannon through The Spiral’s huge modern main kitchen. The staff was working diligently; most of the chefs and cooks were paid employees rather than hypnotized slaves, and many of the smiled and acknowledged Gillian as she walked past.

The three women arrived in a small entryway near the loading dock to find a short, balding middle aged man in a polo shirt and slacks. He held a clipboard and wore a small satchel.

“Mister Maxwell, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. This is my manager Gillian,” Angela said to.

“Hello Mister Maxwell. Lovely to meet you,” Gillian said in her Irish accent.

She gave him a disarming smile, extending her hand.

The health official had looked frustrated and annoyed as they approached, but his expression changed upon seeing the tall, beautiful Gillian.

“Hi...I’m Harry. I’m with the health department...it’s time for your inspection. I am sure it will be just a formality,” he said, taking her hand.

It was obvious he was impressed with the exotic and classy woman.

“I see. Would mind looking at this first?” Gillian asked.

The hypnotist smoothly raised her hand, letting a shiny gold pocket watch drop so it dangled before Harry’s eyes.

“Excuse me?” Harry asked, confused.

“Just relax and look at the watch Harry...relax and look at the watch as you listen closely to my voice…,” Gillian said in her powerful, trained monotone voice.

“Uh, okay…,” Harry said, eyes drawn to the watch as it began to swing gently back and forth.

Shannon watched Gillian perform the induction in amazement; less than a minute later Harry’s eyes slammed shut and his head nodded; he dropped his clipboard as he entered a state of deep hypnosis.

Shannon jumped when it hit the floor.

She had been drawn into Gillian’s induction and had nearly gone into a trance herself.

Noting Shannon’s high susceptibility to hypnotism, Gillian smirked as she put her watch away.

If she did choose to hypnotize the journalist, it would not be difficult.

“Wow, that was amazing,” the journalist said, blinking rapidly.

“It was almost too easy; his mind is weak,” Gillian said with disdain.

“I was under the impression that it was a myth that weak-minded people were easier to hypnotize?” Shannon asked, opening her notebook.

“That is the case with the lesser hypnosis practiced by therapists and stage entertainers,” Angela said helpfully.

“Indeed. I will explain in more detail later if you like. I will just deal with this fellow first,” Gillian said.

Shannon watched as the hypnotist quickly and smoothly deepened Harry’s trance, then gave him several powerful suggestions.

Several minutes later the health inspector stepped outside of The Spiral and awoke from his trance believing that he had inspected the club and given it a perfect score.

He had no memory of being hypnotized, and Gillian had given him a post-hypnotic suggestion to return to his trance when she spoke a specific phrase, “Helpless Harry”.

“Thank you High Mistress. Please excuse me, I have work to do. Nice meeting you Shannon!” Angela said cheerfully.

“You’re quite welcome. Have a lovely rest of your day lass,” Gillian said, smiling.

“Nice meeting you too,” Shannon added with a nod.

“She’s a lovely young woman and excellent at her job. I am quite pleased I hired her,” Gillian remarked.

“If I may ask, why hypnotize the health inspector? Were you concerned The Spiral wouldn’t pass inspection?” Shannon asked.

“Not at all; there are simply many things going on here that we don’t wish some low-level functionary like Harry seeing. It is simply easier and faster to hypnotize him and send him on his way,” Gillian explained.

Shannon nodded and wrote in her notebook.

“Come on lass, we should tour the rest of The Spiral while we have some time and it isn’t busy,” Gillian said, leading Shannon from the kitchen.

Gillian took Shannon a tour of all but the most secret parts of The Spiral.

Along the way the journalist asked her many more questions about her early life, hypnotism training and education.

“So after your adopted mother passed away, you became a mercenary hypnotist?” Shannon asked as they walked past the club’s large salon.

“Yes indeed. I completed my first contract at twenty-five, and retired at forty when I became pregnant with my daughter Piper,” Gillian explained.

“So in the simplest terms, you made a lot of money by hypnotizing people and making them do as your clients wanted?” Shannon asked.

“Oh yes. Millions of dollars in total. However, I didn’t do it for the money; I could take anyone’s money I wished. I did it for the thrill, the excitement. Hypnotism-for-hire contracts are often exciting and dangerous,” Gillian explained.

“I see...so how did it work? The contract process?” Shannon asked.

Gillian explained about her standard half up front, half when the job was completed setup.

“They had forty-eight hours after the job was done to pay the second half. One minute past forty-eight hours and they forfeited everything they owned, including their free will, becoming my hypnotized slave to do with as I pleased,” Gillian said.

“And clients knew the penalty before you took the job?”

“Yes, I explained it very clearly,” the hypnotist replied.

“I see… and did anyone ever not pay?” Shannon asked.

“Oh yes. At least ten tried to cheat me over the years. They were very…very sorry, I can assure you,” Gillian said in way that gave the journalist chills.

“I can imagine...Okay, so what types of things did people hire you to do?” Shannon asked next.

“A wide variety of things; corporate espionage, revenge on cheating spouses was frequent, influencing votes on business decisions, gaming promotions, avoiding criminal charges...anything you can think of,” Gillian replied.

“Did you ever refuse jobs?” Shannon asked.

“Certainly. Sometimes I did a job for free, or just what the client could pay,” Gillian replied.

Shannon paused and took a deep breath.

“Did you ever kill anyone?” she asked boldly.

“Yes, although I did not do it lightly. I’m not sadistic or mentally disturbed. But yes, I used hypnotism to kill a few people,” Gillian said unapologetically.

“Wow. I really appreciate your candor…,” Shannon said, “…would you be willing to give me an example?” she asked nervously.

“I hypnotized a woman into shooting herself in the head after she confessed to murdering three young girls, and I hypnotized a man who raped fifteen children under the age of ten into jumping from a bridge to his death,” Gillian said calmly without hesitation.

“Do you feel any remorse?” Shannon asked, looking a bit white.

“None,” Gillian said coldly.

“Thank you for your honesty High Mistress. So…you retired as a mercenary hypnotist because you became a mother?” Shannon asked next.

“Yes, I decided it was time to stop traveling the world so I could raise my daughter in stability. That is why I agreed to become the General Manager of The Spiral. The High Conclave thought it would be good for one of us to live in Boise,” Gillian said.

“You consider The Spiral ’stability’?” Shannon asked.

“Absolutely. She is safe, happy and will have everything she ever needs. I will make sure she has the best education possible and and all the finest things in life—and that she appreciates them,” Gillian replied.

“What about hypnotism? Will you train her?” Shannon asked.

“I have already started. She successfully hypnotized her first subject a few months ago,” Gillian said with pride.

“At five years old…impressive. Does she understand what she is doing to her…subjects?” Shannon inquired.

“Oh yes. She is a very intelligent and gifted child,” Gillian said proudly.

“What about her father? Is he in the picture?” Shannon asked.

“No. I selected him to be her father based on his genetics, intellect and personality…along with a few intangibles,” Gillian explained.

“Did you hypnotize him into it?” Shannon asked.

“Yes; I liked him immensely. I kept him as a plaything for awhile, until I got pregnant,” Gillian said.

“Is he your currently your slave?” Shannon asked.

“Not anymore…although I left him with a post-hypnotic trigger to bring him under my power if I choose. It has been five years, so it may no longer work,” Gillian said slyly.

“I see…that must be a common thing with so many hypnotists around. Post-hypnotic suggestions I mean,” Shannon said.

“It can get a bit…complicated. Hypnotists are not immune to being hypnotized, just better at resisting,” Gillian replied.

Shannon wrote for a moment.

“May I meet Piper?” she asked.

“Certainly. I was planning to ask you to join us for dinner,” Gillian said.

“That would be great, thank you,” Shanon said with an appreciative smile.

A short time later, the pair were in the elevator on their way up to Gillian’s apartment.

Gillian showed Shannon to a spare bedroom; the hypnotist had offered to let the journalist stay in her apartment rather than the one of the club’s guest rooms.

Shannon found her two suitcases waiting for her.

Both women showered and changed for dinner. Gillian put on jeans and a simple green blouse, and Shannon got into denim shorts and a blue tank top. Both women were barefoot and had their hair in ponytails.

Gillian’s butler brought them drinks while they sat chatting in the living room.

“Your home is incredible,” Shannon remarked, having been shown around the enormous apartment after her shower.

“Thank you. A perk of the job,” Gillian chuckled.

“So the club recruited you?” Shannon asked.

“Yes, they wanted to increase their security as well as make things more efficient and organized. In addition, I am…very good at hypnotizing other hypnotists, which is important in this line of work. The job was a perfect fit. I had been living in a suburb of another state with Piper, and I own a half-dozen properties around the world. I could see that the Spiral was potentially something very special, so I agreed to part ownership as part of my compensation,” Gillian explained.

“What do you think of Jade, Sylver and Camila? You inherited them as staff hypnotists, correct?” Shannon asked.

“I like them all a lot. Genuinely. They are excellent hypnotists, and very good at their jobs,” Gillian replied.

Just then, Piper came running into the room. Gillian crouched down and they hugged.

“Hi Mommy!” the little girl exclaimed.

“Hello darling. Did you have a good day?” Gillian asked.

“Yes! Sophie and I had sushi, and we worked on my French and we went to the Discovery Center,” Piper said happily.

“How lovely! Piper, this is Shannon. Say hello to her,” Gillian said.

“Hello Shannon! Are you a hypnotist?” Piper asked cheerfully.

“No no, I am a reporter. I am doing a story on your mom. It is a pleasure to meet you Piper,” Shannon replied with a smile.

“Neat! Mommy is a great hypnotist, and I am one too but not as good yet,” Piper said.

“So I’ve heard,” Shannon laughed.

“Piper, go wash up. Dinner will be served in ten minutes. We are having Italian food,” Gillian.

“Yum!” Piper exclaimed, scampering from the room.

“She is just amazing!” Shannon said with a smile.

“Thank you. She is only five, but it is like she’s grown up sometimes,” Gilliam chuckled.

“Do you mind if I ask her a few questions? I promise to tread lightly,” Shannon said.

“That will be fine, yes,” Gillian replied.

A few minutes later, the three of them were seated at the dining room table as a hypnotized Avery served salads dressed in a peasant blouse and skirt.

Gillian obviously didn’t want her slave naked around her daughter.

“So Piper, how do you like living in the Spiral?” Shannon asked.

“It’s great! I don’t get to see all of it, I am not old enough yet, but I love it here.

Some of the people who work here have kids my age, and we have play dates twice a week,” Piper said.

Shannon smiled.

“That sounds like fun!” she replied.

“Piper, why don’t you tell Shannon about your new class?” Gillian suggested.

“Oh! I am taking Kung Fu lessons now! I am going to become a black belt like mommy,” Piper exclaimed.

“That’s exciting! So you like it?” Shannon asked.

“Yes! It is fun!” Piper exclaimed.

Avery silently brought them the pasta course after she cleared salad plates.

“So where did she come from? Why is she your slave?” Shannon asked, nodding at Avery.

“Ah, Avery here is a stupid young lady; she tried to con me out of some money. She was a terrible con artist so I gave her a new purpose in her otherwise useless life,” Gillian explained.

“I see… what about her family? Doesn’t anyone miss her?” Shannon asked.

“She doesn’t have any family in town, and she calls her parents regularly. Beyond that, I really don’t care much. My goodness this sauce is excellent!” Gillian said.

“Mommy says Avery was a bad girl, so she deserves to be a slave,” Piper chimed in.

“It sure sounds like it,” Shannon said to her with a smile.

The reporter wasn’t quite sure how she felt about Gillian’s casual attitude towards slavery, but she had to admit with the hypnotic powers she had it would be difficult to maintain compassion and empathy all the time.

“She is not mistreated; she eats healthy and gets all the exercise and sleep she needs. Avery is more useful and productive than she was, and she won’t harm anyone like she used to,” Gillian elaborated as if sensing Shannon’s discomfort.

“Excellent points,” Shannon admitted.

“Mommy, after dinner may we watch a film?” Piper asked politely.

“Of course darling. After you practice your Italian and we do some hypnotism exercises,” Gillian said with a smile.

“Okay!” Piper exclaimed.

“Piper, you are learning Italian and French?” Shannon asked.

“And Spanish too!” Piper nodded.

“Education and sophistication are extremely important to me,” Gillian said as Avery served dessert.

“I can see that. Piper, you are a wonderful young lady,” Shannon said with a smile.

“Thank you” Piper giggled.

After dinner, Shannon watched as Gillian gave Piper her Italian lesson, and then practiced some hypnotic inductions with her.

The journalist marveled at Piper’s control as she skillfully swung a golden pocket watch, her little brow furrowed in concentration as she practiced her induction in a smooth monotone.

Shannon was also a bit unnerved by the idea that a five year old had the power to hypnotize.

Eventually they all settled down in the large comfortable media room to watch a movie. Piper picked a recently released cartoon, which Shannon barely watched as she wrote line after line in her notebook.

After the movie, Gillian took Piper to her room and got her ready for bed, tucking her in and reading her a story. Shannon continued to write in her notebook while she waited for Gillian to return.

“Well, she is asleep already. It has been a long day. Would you like to turn in, or go down to the bar? Or perhaps have a drink here?” Gillian asked when she returned.

“Oh, I think maybe one drink here, then bed sounds good. I need to get some rest, it was a long day. What is going on tomorrow?” Shannon asked.

“Tomorrow Piper has a Kung Fu lesson, then I have to go deal with some people who have crossed The Spiral. I assume you will want to come along?” Gillian asked.

“Definitely!” Shannon exclaimed.

“Wonderful. Avery, fetch us some wine. The red that was opened last night,” Gillian called.

“Right away Mistress,” the slave replied, moving to obey.

Gillian and Shannon drank their wine chatted for another hour, then went to bed. Gillian offered to provide Shannon with a sex-slave, but the journalist declined.

Shannon fell asleep with her mind whirling at all she had seen so far, and what she would possibly see tomorrow.

The next morning Shannon rose before eight and showered and dressed. Gillian had said breakfast would be at nine. She chose a dark blue blouse and black skirt to go with knee high black boots with tall heels.

Gillian and Piper were both up and dressed, sitting at the counter in the kitchen.

“Good morning Shannon. I trust you slept well?” Gillian asked cheerfully.

“Good morning. Yes, the bed is extremely comfortable. Good morning Miss Piper,” Shannon said with a smile.

“Hello Shannon!” Piper said cheerfully. She was eating a bowl of cereal, dressed in a tiny Kung fu uniform.

Gillian looked stunning in a short green dress and tall, strappy silver stiletto sandals. Her hair was in a fancy braid, and she wore emerald earrings and a gold-and-Emerald bracelet. Shannon was amazed to see her finger and toenails had been painted a shimmering green since the previous evening, and she had on a pair of platinum toe rings; one was set with an emerald, the other in the shape of a claddagh. A cold iron and fire opal pendant hung around her neck, contrasting beautifully with her green theme.

“My goodness Piper, you look impressive in your uniform; and Gillian, you look fantastic!” Shannon said, flushing slightly.

She realized she was again aroused by the gorgeous Irish hypnotist.

“Thank you Shannon. You look lovely as well,” Gillian said in her musical Irish lilt.

The hypnotist was being sincere. Gillian found the journalist to be quite attractive as well.

Now Shannon blushed red; she was indeed a pretty woman, fit and well dressed and normally very confident. However, Gillian made her feel a bit plain.

The hypnotist was twenty years older than Shannon, but her elegance, sophistication and beauty were hard to match, as was her simply unbelievable body. Shannon made a mental note to ask Gillian about her exercise routine…for her story.

“Thank you. I thought I should try to look a bit more professional today,” she said as Avery served her coffee dressed simply in blue jeans and a blue tank top.

Shannon ate a light breakfast of egg whites and whole grain toast, listening to Piper talk about her Kung Fu lessons. After everyone had eaten, they gathered their things and headed down the private elevator to the VIP parking garage where Gillian kept her personal fleet of vehicles.

Three people waited for them; the first was a driver who was a paid Spiral employee, and the other two were part of Gillian’s personal team of security officers, a man and woman dressed in suits and carrying suppressed pistols under their jackets. They had been hypnotized by Gillian personally and strongly conditioned to obey her every command. Their only purpose in life was to serve and obey Gillian, and protect she and Piper at all costs. The driver opened the door of a limousine and Gillian and her party got in.

They went to a very nice martial arts studio in the suburb of Eagle, where Gillian and Shannon sat chatting while they watched Piper’s class take their lesson.

Shannon had many follow up questions to what they had discussed the previous day, and Gillian patiently answered them all.

Piper did very well, her discipline beyond that of most of the other students in the class, even older ones. It was a very small class, the children of very wealthy people, and the two instructors were both excellent teachers and very good with the kids.

After the class, they went to a nearby park so Piper could play with one of the girls in her class for a bit. The girl’s mother was the trophy wife of a wealthy engineer. Her name was Tiffany; she was nice enough although a bit shallow, Shannon quickly judged. She also talked constantly, never looking up from her phone.

Tiffany abruptly stopped talking when Gillian casually said “gold digger”.

The woman’s eyes went wide and she no longer blinked, mouth hanging open.

Gillian winked at Shannon, who couldn’t suppress a giggle.

“Tiffany, the girls need some water. You will go fetch two bottles from the vending machine, then come right back here,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes Gillian,” Tiffany said, rising and walking stiffly across the park toward the restrooms, where there were a pair of vending machines.

“I needed a break from her incessant vapid babbling,” Gillian said with a grin.

“Yes, she is a bit much...so you obviously have hypnotized her previously; that was a post-hypnotic suggestion, correct?” Shannon asked.

“Yes. I just reached my limit one day,” Gillian said with a chuckle.

“I would have done the same. Damn that must be nice to be able to do that to people like her,” Shannon said.

“Oh it certainly is. The impulse to hypnotize anyone for the slightest transgression is strong even after all these years. I am trying very hard to teach Piper not to hypnotize anyone unless it is absolutely necessary, or has my permission,” Gillian agreed.

Tiffany returned with two bottles of water and stood before Gillian with a dazed expression her face.

“Excellent Tiffany. You will go give them to the girls and then come back here and sit quietly in the grass until I say otherwise,” Gillian ordered casually.

“Yes Gillian,” Tiffany said, moving to obey.

The children continued to play while Gillian answered Shannon’s questions. A short time later a pretty young woman approached the bench where Gillian, Shannon and Tiffany sat.

“Hello Gillian!” The woman said with a slight French accent.

“Hello Sophie,” Gillian said warmly.

She introduced her to Shannon as Piper’s au pair.

“Sophie!” Piper said as she ran over to hug the woman.

“Hello sweet! How was King fu?” Sophie asked.

“Really good! I beat Kassidy in sparring,” Piper replied with pride.

“Good for you! I told you that her being taller and a year older didn’t matter! Gillian, I left the car by the fountain as you instructed,” Sophie said.

“Excellent, Thank you,” Gillian said.

Glancing at Tiffany, the hypnotist casually snapped her fingers.

Tiffany immediately began talking, picking up exactly where she had left off when Gillian had spoken her trigger.

“Wait, how did I get down here?” Tiffany asked, bewildered.

Sophie smiled; Shannon couldn’t help but laugh.

“Okay, Piper you’re going with Sophie; say goodbye to your friend. Mommy has some work. We will go swimming tonight, if you like,” Gillian said.

“Okay mommy!” Piper said, hugging Gillian.

The little girl ran off to say goodbye to her playmate.

“Let’s go sweet,” Sophie said, taking Piper’s hand and nodding to Gillian and Shannon.

“Sophie I’m hungry…,” Piper said as they headed to the car.

“What would you like to eat?” Sophie asked.

Gillian smiled as she watched them get into the limo with the two security officers.

“She really is an amazing girl,” Shannon said.

“Thank you. I’m quite proud of the little lass,” Gillian replied.

“You should be,” Shannon said.

“Now then, I have to go discipline some dangerous people; you are welcome to observe, but I can’t promise it’s completely safe,” Gillian said.

“Oh I wouldn’t miss it!” Shannon said with a grin.

Gillian chuckled as she stood. She slipped off her sandals and carried them as she walked across the park’s cool grass to the car Sophie had arrived in. Shannon followed her.

The car was a chauffeured luxury Rolls Royce; the driver opened the door for the ladies, and Gillian gave him an address once he took his seat.

“Right away Mistress,” the driver said.

“Is he hypnotized?” Shannon asked as the car started moving.

“No, my drivers are very well paid and very skilled. They are required to address hypnotists with respect, including their preferred title,” Gillian explained.

“I see…,” Shannon said, writing in her notebook.

“Excuse me for a moment, I need to put myself in a trance,” Gillian said.

She closed her eyes and let herself relax as she entered a state of self-hypnosis to focus and prepare for what she was about to do.

Gillian emerged from her trance as the car arrived at the destination; Shannon was still writing diligently.

“So you just hypnotized yourself?” the journalist asked.

“Yes, I use self-hypnosis to improve my concentration, awareness and focus,” Gillian explained.

“Fantastic…,” Shannon said, writing away.

Gillian smiled.

“Alright Shannon it is time. Please, just stay with me and don’t say anything if you can help it,” she instructed.

“Of course. May I ask what you’re doing before we go in?” Shannon inquired.

“There is a gentleman inside this building who has broken the rules, and I’m going to punish him. Harshly,” Gillian replied.

“Rules? Is he a hypnotist?” Shannon asked.

“Come along lass, and you will get all the answers to your questions” Gillian said with a wink as she put her sandals back on.

The two women stepped from the car; it was parked in front of a small modern art gallery in Boise’s North End. Gillian led Shannon inside, where they were promptly met by an attractive middle aged woman with short blonde hair, dressed in an expensive silk blouse and a black skirt along with conservative designer pumps.

“Hello ladies! Welcome Art Of Being. I am Cathy,” she said with a smile.

“Hello Cathy. I’m actually here to see Oliver and Amy Braden,” Gillian said politely.

“Oh I’m afraid the owners aren’t in. May I help you?” Cathy asked.

“Yes, you can look into my eyes…,” Gillian said firmly, opening her beautiful green eyes wide and staring at Cathy.

“Excuse me?” Cathy asked, confused.

Her brown eyes met Gillian’s, and she gasped as she felt the hypnotic energy flowing from Gillian into her.

“That’s right Cathy, just relax…keep looking into my eyes and relaxing more and more…listen to my voice and look deeper into my eyes…you are feeling so relaxed…” Gillian said in a powerful voice.

“I…don’t…,” Cathy stammered as Gillian’s emerald orbs seemed to expand to fill her field of vision.

“Very good Cathy…relaxing more and more…you are sleepy…your eyelids are getting very heavy…you cannot stay awake any longer. Just relax completely, close your eyes and sleep,” Gillian said firmly.

“I…yes…sleep,” Cathy mumbled.

Her eyelids fluttered, then closed; she crumpled to the floor.

Gillian looked at Shannon and smirked.

Shannon smiled back.

“Can you hear me Cathy?” Gillian asked, turning her attention back to the woman sprawled at her feet.

Shannon watched in silent awe.

“Yes,” Cathy murmured.

“Very good. You are completely relaxed, feeling wonderful. You really want to help me. You want to answer me truthfully. Tell me Cathy, are Oliver and Amy here on the premises?” Gillian inquired.

“Yes,” Cathy said quietly.

“Excellent. Who else is in the back?” Gillian asked.

“A couple dozen guests and staff,” Cathy replied from the floor at Gillian’s feet.

“Thank you,” Gillian said, stepping over the hypnotized woman and heading for the door at the back of the gallery.

Shannon followed quickly after her. They went through the door and down a short hall to find another door; Gillian opened it and they stepped into a small but nicely appointed casino. There were a few men playing Texas Hold’em, some other people playing blackjack and roulette. There was a small bar and several tables and booths as well.

“Wow,” Shannon whispered.

“Indeed. Apparently this place has been here for years. Invitation only,” Gillian replied quietly.

The hypnotist went to the a blackjack table and bought a thousand dollars in chips.

Then she began to play, casually chatting with the dealer; her voice was warm and soothing, and Shannon realized the wily Gillian was subtly hypnotizing the man, mixing hypnotic speech into the conversation. The dealer was clearly in her power when he dealt himself a hard seventeen.

“You will hit that now,” Gillian said quietly and the man did so, clearly breaking the rules.

He dealt a six of hearts and Gillian won. Soon, using her hypnotic influence, she was up nearly seven thousand dollars. It wasn’t long before two big men in dark suits approached.

They sent the dealer away.

“Ma’am, do you and your friend have an invitation to be here?” One of them asked.

“I wasn’t aware I needed one,” Gillian said sweetly.

“Come with us, both of you. Now,” the other man said.

“Certainly, boys,” Gillian said calmly.

Shannon looked nervous but she nodded.

The men took Gillian’s chips and led them to a concealed elevator, ushering them inside.

Shannon yelped as chaos ensued as soon as the doors closed.

Gillian stomped her stiletto heel onto one of the men’s foot, and hit the other one in the throat with her open hand. She then turned and kicked the one she’d stomped on in his balls before she gracefully hit the elevator’s stop button with her finger.

Gillian became a blur of motion as she proceeded to block their attempts to strike her while repeatedly punching, kneeing and kicking them in their faces, stomachs, knees and throats. In a matter of seconds, both men were on their hands and knees, bleeding and gasping for air.

Gillian grabbed one by the hair and yanked his head up, forcing him to look into her eyes. She quickly hypnotized him just as she had Cathy, then did the same with other man.

She gave them powerful suggestions to make them obey her commands, then ordered them to their feet.

With the men now her helpless puppets, Gillian paused to check her hair and makeup in the mirrored wall, then hit the button to start the elevator moving again.

She wasn’t even breathing hard.

Gillian turned and winked at the stunned Shannon, wedged in the corner of the elevator.

“You will both get out of the elevator and remain here. You will not let anyone use the elevator under any circumstances without my permission,” Gillian commanded her new pets, pointing to the spot in front of the elevator she wished them to stand.

“Yes ma’am,” the men both said, standing where she indicated.

“Come along lass,” she said, striding gracefully down the hallway.

Shannon shook her head and chuckled, then hurried after the hypnotist.

They made it about twenty feet when a man in a suit stepped out of a doorway on the right side of the hallway and approached them quickly.

“Hey! Stop right there! Now!” he said loudly.

“No,” Gillian replied casually, continuing to walk.

The man lunged at her.

Gillian easily sidestepped his attempt to grab her and kicked him in the balls, stomach and face with impressive speed, her foot not touching the ground between kicks.

He dropped to his knees, and she casually grabbed his hair.

A beautiful golden pocket-watch engraved with a shamrock appeared in her free hand almost as if by magic.

“You cunt!” he gasped.

“How eloquent of you. Now have a look at this. Follow the watch with your eyes,” she purred as she starting it swinging smoothly back and forth before his eyes.

The watch’s polished surface reflected the overhead lights into the the man’s eyes as she began an induction.

Again Shannon watched Gillian easily hypnotized someone, and a couple moments later the man was kneeling before his new Mistress, blood trickling from his nose.

“Where are Oliver and Amy?” Gillian asked him firmly.

“Last door on the left ma’am,” the man said.

“Excellent. Now sleep!” Gillian said.

She snapped her fingers and the man slumped over.

“Okay, this might get a bit dangerous. Would you like to wait outside?” Gillian asked.

“No way. I am in,” Shannon said eagerly.

Gillian smiled and nodded.

The beautiful hypnotist walked confidently toward the door, her sandals clicking on the tiled floor.

Shannon followed, prudently remaining a few feet behind her.

Gillian did not hesitate, opening the door and stepping into a room containing a table with a pair of money counters; two women were loading them and bundling stacks of cash.

Two men with semiautomatic shotguns stood watching over them.

“Hey! Stop right there! Where are your escorts?” one of the men demanded.

Both of them pointed their weapons at Gillian.

“They were detained, so we figured we would come the rest of the way ourselves,” Gillian explained with a smile.

One of the men immediately spoke into his radio.

“Smitty, come in. Harris, answer me. Damn it, what did you do to them?” he demanded.

“Oh nothing permanent,” Gillian replied sweetly.

The hypnotist was staring at the two men; her eyes began to glow with a faint green.

She had activated the Mistress’s Gaze.

“You…I…your eyes…what the hell…?” one of them stammered.

“Yes…you will look into my eyes, both of you…,” Gillian purred.

The two women counting money had stopped what they were doing, and were standing up against the wall watching; Shannon also watched intently from behind Gillian.

“Just… come here and…and…,” The other man stammered.

Gillian’s eyes began to glow brighter green, blazing with energy as she unleashed her true hypnotic might.

“Freeze! You cannot move or speak…you are as stiff as a board… a helpless statue…” She said firmly.

Both men went rigid. There was fear in their eyes as they found they could not move even a fraction of an inch, held fast by Gillian’s hypnotic power.

Eyes still glowing, Gillian turned to the two women.

“Sleep…” She said in a powerful voice.

The women’s eyes closed and they both fell to the floor asleep.

Smirking, Gillian walked up to the men and took their guns.

“You are now mine…you will obey my every command, you must obey my every command!” She told each one while staring intensely into his eyes.

The men’s mouths hung open as their minds were completely captured by Gillian.

The hypnotist let her eyes return to normal.

She was breathing a bit heavy; using that much power was quite tiring.

“You two may move again. You will bag up all this money and have it ready to move when I return,” she commanded the hypnotized men.

“Yes ma’am,” the men replied in unison.

Shannon was watching in utter fascination as Gillian worked. The two men immediately began to gather up the cash. Gillian walked through the count-room toward a door in the back. Again she didn’t hesitate before walking through it into a large, lavishly decorated office. Behind an impressive wooden desk sat a handsome man around fifty, with short black hair and a neat goatee. He was dressed in an expensive black suit.

“Well hello there. I was expecting you to have escorts…,” he said as Gillian walked right in and sat in a seat opposite him.

Shannon closed the door and stood beside it.

“Your men were rude so I dismissed them,” Gillian replied with a smug grin.

“I see. My apologies…although you were cheating somehow, or my dealer was working with you,” the man replied.

“He was not working with me… not willingly anyway,” Gillian said with a chuckle.

“Obviously you don’t know who I am; I am Oliver Braden…and you are?” the man asked.

“You May address me as Mistress Gillian. I am actually here on business,” She replied.

“Oh? And may I ask what business, Mistress?” Oliver said with a scoff.

“Your goons have been bringing pills into the The Spiral and selling them, and we have heard you have tried to hire hypnotists to help you import cocaine to Boise from a Mexican cartel,” Gillian said casually.

“Oh, you’re from that freak show of a club! And what, you are here to get a cut?” Oliver asked, leaning back in his chair.

“Not at all. Selling drugs in the Spiral is against the rules. As is recruiting hypnotists to bring drugs into Boise,” Gillian replied.

“Is that so? Says who?” Oliver said, obviously amused.

“Arthur Winston has decreed that hypnotists were not allowed to assist drug operations in Boise. The Spiral allows drug use, just not selling them on the grounds,” Gillian replied.

“I see, and you think I am going to be intimidated because you used your little magic tricks to get in here? You think I’m scared of you in your evening gown and high heels?” Oliver scoffed.

He pulled out a Glock-seventeen nine millimeter pistol from his desk drawer.

“I could shoot you right now, and no one will find your body,” Oliver said, aiming the gun at Gillian.

Shannon went rigid behind her.

Gillian only smirked.

“Oliver, I am here to tell you that you will not be selling drugs on Spiral grounds any longer; anyone caught doing so will be sold into slavery. You will not hire or try to hire hypnotists to help import or distribute drugs in Boise; Mister Winston wants hypnotism-for-hire and the drug trade to stay separate, and so it will. If you do either one again, your operation will be destroyed. This is your only warning. Now, you can pay a fine of two million dollars to get back in good standing,” Gillian informed him.

“I see…and if I don’t?” Oliver asked, amused.

“Then I will be forced to punish you very severely. Either way, consider this your one warning,” Gillian said, crossing her legs.

Oliver laughed long and hard.

“Fuck you, cunt. Get on your knees, or I will shoot you right in the face. Your bitch girlfriend too. You can take turns sucking my dick,” he said, gesturing with the gun.

The journalist gasped and took a step back.

“Relax Shannon. Everything is fine,” Gillian said, glancing back and giving her a reassuring smile.

Shannon nodded; she trusted Gillian. With and effort, she kept her expression stoic.

The hypnotist in reply before before turning back to Oliver.

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’. Just remember you had your chance to do this the easy way,” Gillian said coolly.

She gestured almost lazily, pulling the gun from Oliver’s hand with a telekinesis spell and causing it fly across the room to land on the floor near the door.

“You bitch! Amy! Get in here!” Oliver yelled, standing up.

“Freeze!” Gillian commanded, eyes suddenly glowing green.

“What the fuck…I…I…can’t move!” Oliver stammered, hypnotically paralyzed.

“No you cannot, you stupid man,” Gillian said smugly.

A door behind him burst open and an attractive brunette of around forty stepped in with a revolver.

“Let him go!” Amy demanded, pointing the gun at Gillian.

Just then, there was a puff of purple smoke and suddenly the beautiful, curvy Gemma stood beside Gillian, dressed similarly in a black gown and heels. The sexy witch chanted and gestured, and Amy’s gun suddenly became a snake.

Or so Amy believed; it was an illusion Gemma projected into her mind, but Amy tossed her weapon aside with a shriek.

Red with rage, Amy charged Gillian… then went flying back, telekinetically pinned to the wall by Gemma.

Shannon’s mouth hung open in surprise.

Gillian smiled, winking at Shannon.

“It’s nice having backup. I worked alone most of my career. Hello, Gemma. Thank you for helping out,” she said with satisfaction.

“My pleasure,” the witch said with a grin; she nodded at Shannon, who chuckled and shook her head.

Gillian sauntered up to Amy, still pinned to the wall.

“Look into my eyes…,” the hypnotist said with a wicked smile as she stared into the terrified Amy’s eyes.

Ten minutes later, both Amy and Oliver were on their knees naked, fully aware and conscious of their situation, but under powerful post-hypnotic suggestions to obey Gillian’s commands.

“Now then, since you didn’t take our offer you are going to be punished much more severely. Shannon, this will get rather…intense. You may step outside and wait, or watch, or join in. Please decide lass,” Gillian said.

Shannon chewed her lip, then took a deep breath.

“I need to watch. I need to see what happens. Pretend I am not here,” she said stoically.

“Lovely. Gemma, I assume you want to play?” Gillian asked.

“Absolutely!” the witch said with a smirk.

Gillian nodded and turned to the Bradens.

“Remember, this is us going easy on you when you think about retaliating or revenge. Do not fuck with The Spiral,” the hypnotist told the kneeling couple coldly.

Shannon watched as Gillian proceed to humiliate the helpless couple; she found it disturbing...and fascinating.

Gillian was an artist, a true master of degradation and domination; the Bradens experienced mental, physical and sexual humiliation at the hands of the hypnotist and the witch.

An hour later Gillian, Gemma and a slightly shaken Shannon got into their car in front of the gallery…after putting almost five hundred thousand dollars in the trunk.

Oliver and Amy had been left on the floor in their office, disheveled and broken after being told by Gillian what they had just experienced was nothing compared to what would happen if they crossed The Spiral again.

“Are you ok lass?” Gillian asked Shannon gently as the car pulled away from the building.

“I…Yes. Yes, I am. That was just…” the journalist began.

“Intense?” Gemma said helpfully as she checked her hair and makeup in a small mirror.

“Yes. Intense, disturbing…and exciting,” Shannon said, pulling out her notebook.

Gillian chuckled.

“They’ve done worse to their enemies, I promise you that. Not that it matters. I would have done that either way. And enjoyed it,” she said matter-of-factly.

“I don’t doubt it,” Shannon replied.

“It is only one o’clock. I’m hungry, you guys up for lunch?” Gemma asked, perfectly comfortable with what had just happened.

She herself had been on the receiving end of an angry hypnotist before.

“Sounds lovely. Shannon?” Gillian asked.

To her own surprise, the journalist was hungry…and strangely, a bit aroused by what she had just seen.

“Yes, that sounds good,” she said.

“Lovely. I am sure you have a lot of questions,” Gillian said.

“Yes I do,” Shannon agreed.

Silently, she noted that she was beginning to have questions about herself.

Shannon had found her lunch with Gemma and Gillian quite enjoyable; they’d gone to a place called Desert Crossing, and she had been able to ask both the witch and the hypnotist dozens of questions.

After two hours, her notebook was full; she had gotten a wealth of information on Gemma’s background, magic, and its role in the community Gillian lived in. She’d also gotten answers to many questions about hypnosis-for-hire, the slave trade, thralls and a host of other details.

After returning to The Spiral, Gillian announced she was taking Piper swimming at the club’s pool, and invited Shannon to join them.

The journalist found herself in a sky blue bikini, sitting in a hot tub with Gillian while Piper played in the shallow end of the pool with some other club employees’ children under Sophie’s watchful eye.

The hypnotist wore a skimpy purple bikini, showing off a body women twenty years younger would envy.

Shannon found herself fascinated yet again; Gillian was an absolutely incredible woman. Currently, she was recalling instances on hypnosis jobs during which she’d had to conceal her accent; Shannon was amazed at Gillian’s ability to speak perfectly like Americans from various parts of the country; east coast, the south, midwest...she could also do Canadian, French, Russian and various British accents.

Shannon found herself giggling a bit as they talked; club slaves brought them wine, and eventually she and Gillian were lounging on deck chairs, chatting like old friends. Shannon found herself telling Gillian about her life and escapades during college.

“I am not nearly as exciting as you,” the journalist chuckled.

Shannon flushed as she looked the hypnotist over; she was aroused yet again. She realized she was very attracted to Gillian; she also couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened to Oliver and Amy. They way they had begged, the way they had struggled to resist...and failed.

At first, the way Gillian had dominated them and humiliated them had been hard to watch; Shannon had been uncomfortable as Amy cried and Oliver cursed and spit. Their complete loss of their free wills was disturbing. However, as things progressed she found herself actually enjoying the spectacle; Gillian was an irresistible force, sexy and remorseless.

Her enemies were simply no match for her power.

Thinking about the incident aroused Shannon further.

With an effort, she forced the thoughts from her mind...for the moment.

When the kids’ were done swimming, Gillian helped her daughter dry off, then the whole group went to a small private room set up for a pizza and movie evening, with big comfortable chairs and a full size movie screen. There were chaperones so the parents could go to the bar or dinner or anything else they chose.

Gillian and Shannon ate pizza with Piper, then excused themselves. Sophie would bring Piper home and put her to bed; the little girl would be asleep quickly after her busy day.

Shannon followed Gillian up to her apartment so they could shower and get dressed up in full glamorous evening wear; Gillian had a long blue gown brought from the The Spiral’s boutique for Shannon, and insisted she choose jewelry to wear from her personal collection, which was worth millions of dollars, as well as shoes from her nearly five hundred pairs. A club stylist did their hair, and another her makeup.

The journalist looked at herself in the mirror; she looked stunning in the expensive gown, wearing sapphires and diamonds and fifteen-hundred dollar shoes, with her hair in a fancy updo.

“Welcome to the glamorous part of the hypnosis world. You look beautiful lass,” Gillian said walking up behind her.

The hypnotist looked stunning, dressed in a similar manner, except that her dress was red.

“Thank you. So do you,” Shannon said, blushing.

“Here wear this, replace the one I gave you with it,” Gillian said, handing her a simple golden bracelet with a spiral charm on it.

“Okay. May I ask what it is?” Shannon asked, putting it on.

“Saturday nights are busy, often with many hypnotists in the building. It will let people know you’re my guest, and off limits to be hypnotized. Non-members enter the Spiral at their own risk. Attractive ones often find themselves slaves. This one is more elegant than the one I gave you yesterday,” Gillian explained.

“I see...thank you,” Shannon said, grabbing her new notebook and scribbling in it.

Gillian smiled at her dedication and took a moment to admire Shannon’s beauty; the journalist looked elegant and sophisticated.

She would definitely be a target for someone without protection.

The pair went down in the private elevator to the main club.

It was busier than Shannon had seen it; there were a lot of “normals” eating, drinking and dancing.

The atmosphere was much like a normal club. Looking closer however, Shannon could spot the hypnotists. Usually dressed a step above the club goers, there were dazed-looking people serving their whims; the slaves were often scantily-clad or even naked.

They all wore collars denoting their owner.

Club-owned slaves wore badges and would obey reasonable commands from any guest. Club employees with free will wore stylish matching outfits with names embroidered on them.

As Gillian led her to the roped off VIP area, Shannon watched as a handsome man in an expensive suit use a golden coin on a chain to put two pretty young college-age women into a trance.

“His name is Michael; a good hypnotist and quite pleasant to be honest. Some men with the talent can be unbearable,” Gillian said as they said.

“What will he do with those two?” Shannon asked.

She watched as Michael made both girls strip to their thong underwear and keep their heels on.

The journalist was envisioning the pair being humiliated like Amy and Oliver—and the thought aroused her.

“Oh, I’m sure they’re in for a long threesome at some point; it depends on why he hypnotized them. If they angered him in some way, anything goes. It’s possible they asked to be hypnotized,” Gillian said as a server took her order for a very expensive bottle of wine.

“Asked? Really?” Shannon said, surprised.

“Indeed. It’s not that uncommon; that’s why we call them groupies. They like to be around the power; some are turned on by the idea of experiencing it,” Gillian explained.

“I see,” Shannon said, as Michael led his conquests to one of the private rooms along the wall.

The journalist flushed, imagining the two young women kneeling before Michael, taking turns sucking his cock before he bent them over and fucked them hard.

Their wine arrived; a pretty hypnotist with purple hair joined them that Shannon had seen earlier.

Gillian introduced her as Mistress Angelique.

The newcomer was more than willing to answer Shannon’s questions.

As they sat and visited, things got more relaxed.

Eventually Angelique insisted that Shannon let one of her studs worship her feet.

“Oh, no, no, that’s not necessary,” Shannon said, turning red.

“I insist! Muscles, get down there and do your foot worship thing for Shannon!” Angelique commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” the shirtless hypnotized stud said, moving quickly to obey.

Again Shannon tried to protest.

“Just relax and let him lass. Enjoy it,” Gillian said, patting her arm reassuringly.

Shannon giggled and relented, leaning back and closing her eyes as “Muscles” gently removed her shoes and got to work.

Shannon got lost in pleasure for a bit as Angelique’s slave worshipped her feet. When the hypnotist finally made him stop, she opened her eyes to see Gillian and Angelique grinning at her.

“What?” she asked, embarrassed.

“Oh nothing...you looked like you were really enjoying yourself,” Angelique teased.

“Well...I was. He’s very good, and I’ve never had anyone suck my toes...especially in public!” Shannon said giggling.

“It’s hardly noteworthy in here,” Gillian said, sipping her wine.

“I suppose not. Thank you Mistress Angelique,” Shannon said.

“It was my pleasure Shannon,” Angelique replied with a grin.

The music changed to a slow, grinding techno with a pulsing rhythmic beat.

“Shannon, would you care to dance?” Gillian asked.

“Oh, I um…,” Shannon stammered.

“Go, have fun!” Angelique encouraged her.

“Come along lass,” Gillian said, taking Shannon’s hand and leading her to the dance floor.

Gillian began to sway and move slowly and seductively to the throbbing music. Shannon was a bit timid at first, but she was no stranger to dancing in clubs and was soon found herself dirty dancing with the hypnotist, grinding with her as she let all her inhibitions go and just enjoyed the dancing and touching.

Suddenly, she was kissing Gillian passionately. She continued for a moment, then broke the kiss.

“Wow, I’m sorry Gillian, I got caught up—,“ Shannon stammered as she realized she made the first move.

Gillian laughed. She took the journalist by the hand an led her back to the VIP area.

“It is perfectly fine, Shannon. I have told you I am quite bisexual, I even prefer women most of the time. You are obviously attracted to me, and you are a beautiful young woman. Inhibitions do not mean much in The Spiral, one way or another,” the hypnotist nodded at another booth.

The VIP booths were semi-private, elevated and mostly shielded from the majority of the club but still visible enough if anyone wanted to get a look. In the one Gillian indicated was Michael, having emerged from the private room and returned to the VIP area; his cock was out of his pants, and one of his hypnotized young ladies from earlier was sucking it, her head bobbing up and down frantically. The other one knelt beside her, a blank expression on her face as her Master enjoyed her friend.

“Anything goes…,” Shannon laughed.

“Almost anything; obviously the private rooms are there for a reason…but in here, if a public blow job bothers you, you are in the wrong place,” Gillian replied with a grin.

Shannon looked around again; other hypnotists were doing as they pleased. Angelique was sitting in the booth across from them with Mistress Christine, who casually snorted a line of cocaine from a small mirror as they chatted. Ava, dressed in one of her customary golden outfits, used a scantily clad man as a foot-stool as she talked with a potential client.

Around them, the average club goers, the “normals” and “groupies” drank and danced and mingled with the witches and hypnotists who deigned to leave the private areas of the Spiral.

“I see your point,” the journalist said laughing.

“Lovely. Now where were we?” Gillian said, sitting beside Shannon in the booth.

The Hypnotist’s hand casually fondled Shannon’s tit, and the two began to kiss again. The kissing became more passionate as the minutes passed; then Shannon pulled away again.

“What is it?” Gillian asked.

“It..its just that… that I…,” Shannon stammered.

“Relax darling. Just say it,” Gillian said with a smile and a comforting hand on Shannon’s arm.

The hypnotist was expecting Shannon to be unsure about being with another woman. She was surprised by what the journalist said next.

“I want you to hypnotize me,” Shannon said quickly.

Gillian’s smile faded a bit.

“Excuse me? Why would you want that?” she asked.

“I need to experience it,” Shannon replied.

“I suppose we do a short session to—,” Gillian began.

“No! I want you to hypnotize me. For real. Full slavery, against my will,” Shannon cut her off.

Gillian’s eyes narrowed.

“I would be careful how you speak to me, Shannon. I will only indulge you so far,” she said seriously.

The hypnotist seemed suddenly menacing.

“I apologize, Mistress Gillian. But I need you to do it. Please. My story won’t be complete without it. I have to experience what your subjects experience so I can write about it from a position of experience,” Shannon said respectfully.

“Oh Shannon, you do not want to experience that, trust me,” Gillian said seriously.

“I…I do. I do. I am willing to go all the way. Hypnotize me and treat me as you would a slave who means nothing to you. It is the missing piece for my article,” Shannon said more confidently.

Gillian was quiet a moment, thinking.

“I will make you a deal. Let’s enjoy the rest of the evening, spend the night together and after breakfast tomorrow I will make you my slave if you still want me to,” Gillian offered.

“Deal!” Shannon said, smiling.

Gillian sighed, then smiled back. While she had not expected Shannon to ask her to enslave her, she realized she shouldn’t be surprised.

The journalist had a strong stomach and an insatiable need for accuracy, details and information.

Gillian had another bottle of wine brought to them, and they continued to party.

Saturday nights in The Spiral were eventful; there were impromptu duels, normals getting hypnotized and used for amusement both sexual and comedic, displays of magic under Gemma’s watchful eye and of course fights, which were quickly broken up by security and a woman named Jessica, who was one of Gillian’s deputies.

Jessica was a rare type of hypnotist called a Mentalist. Gillian explained that anything she told someone to do, they would do. It was limited to short phrases and commands, and she couldn’t truly hypnotize or implant suggestions, but she was utterly irresistible to almost anyone she gave a command. She could also move things with her mind, and had limited telepathy. Shannon of course was fascinated when she simply told the men to stop and get on their knees so the bouncers could throw them out, and she asked Gillian so many questions that the hypnotist called Jessica over to introduce her and let Shannon question her about her powers. Shannon of course insisted Jessica demonstrate on her, and Shannon quickly found herself dancing on a table top and lifting her dress to show her ass.

“Wow, that was incredible!” She laughed after Gillian helped her down.

Things got even rowdier and exciting when the ladies of the Fascinating Five arrived together around eleven o’clock. The now well-known group of hypnotists were very popular and had a large entourage of Thralls, slaves and friends. They were also less stand-offish than many other hypnotists, willing to chat with normals and groupies; they claimed a long table in the public area of club and began to party.

“Come, of course I will introduce you,” Gillian laughed, seeing the eager and almost pleading expression on Shannon’s face.

The hypnotist took Shannon by the hand and led her the Fascinating Five’s table.

“Hello Ladies! You all look so beautiful! May we join you?” Gillian asked cheerfully.

The group’s leader, the beautiful and sexy Domina Peggy McBride stood and greeted Gillian enthusiastically, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

The two women had become fast friends since Gillian had moved into The Spiral.

“Of course Gillian. You look magnificent! Please sit! Who is your friend?” Domina Peggy asked, smiling at Shannon.

Gillian proceeded to introduce Shannon and explain what she was doing.

Then she introduced Fascinating Five Conclave and their associates.

First was Mistress Alexandria, a gorgeous statuesque young woman dressed in a simple long plain white dress and barefoot, her toenails bright red and her long blonde hair in a single braid. She was a full six feet tall with an exceptionally toned, athletic body and breathtaking blue eyes. Her only jewelry was a beautiful large diamond solitaire pendant around her neck on a long platinum chain, and a plain silver band on each middle toe. At only nineteen, Alexandria was an exceptionally skilled hypnotist, a master martial artist and the girlfriend of Lady Casey, another member of The Fascinating Five. Alexandria didn’t have a thrall, but she did have an attendant menial slave, a former stripper named Ashlynn who had insulted Casey while they were at a club in Los Angeles; she stood behind her awaiting her Mistress’ commands.

Next was the sexy, sultry Sibyl Mariah. Dressed as a fortune-teller, her midriff bare and her light brown hair tied up and adorned with a jeweled head wrap. Five-foot-six, she had a curvy but fit figure. Mariah was wearing all manner of jewelry; dandling earrings, bracelets, rings, anklets, toe rings. Like Alexandria, she was barefooted, her toenails silver. In her navel glittered a huge emerald. She had dazzling blue eyes, dark where Alexandria’s were bright, and she exuded confidence. Mariah was not only an expert hypnotist but a powerful witch, able to scry in a crystal ball and transform a person into a toad with a few words and snap of her fingers. Beside Mariah sat Nathan, a handsome local police detective who was currently her boyfriend and potentially her Thrall.

Next was Bella Beguile. A beautiful middle-aged woman with gorgeous silvery blonde hair and ice-blue eyes, she was curvy but exceptionally fit. She wore a long blue evening gown that showed off her magnificent cleavage, her fingernails painted to match. Her hair was in a fancy ’updo, and she wore sapphire earrings and a gorgeous glittering diamond bracelet. Around her neck was an antique gold pocket watch, and her right ring finger was adorned with a white gold ring set with a huge sapphire. Expensive sky-high designer stiletto sandals completed her outfit, her toenails midnight blue with silver tips. On each middle toe she wore a silver toe ring set with a fire opal; they matched pair blocked and dissipated magic directed at the wearer. Bella was a truly gifted hypnotist, a master of rapid inductions as well as the feared Serpent’s Gaze, and she was also a very skilled martial artist. She had learned to go into a trance while fighting to dramatically increase her concentration and focus, which made her even more formidable. Her Thrall, a handsome and fit former soldier named Shaw, sat beside her ready to do her bidding. He was tall and broad-shouldered, trained and skilled with a variety of weapons. He was alert, intelligent and utterly devoted to Bella.

After Bella came the beautiful Lady Casey, a petite brunette dressed in a long multicolored dress with yellows, oranges and reds that swirled together in a mesmerizing pattern. She was five feet tall and a hundred pounds with shoulder length hair styled similar to Bella’s and rich deep golden brown eyes. Her smile was both dazzling and mischievous. She wore diamond chandelier earrings and a large diamond solitaire pendant. A gold bracelet set with a huge ruby was on her right wrist, and her tall silver stiletto sandals revealed her sparkling purple toenails, as well as her matching iron-and-fire-opal toe rings on each middle toe which had the same protective properties as Bella’s. Also known by her nickname “Tiny Tough”, Casey was a supremely confident and exceptionally skilled hypnotist. A highly respected duelist, she was The Spiral’s current dueling champion. She was an expert in mass hypnotism, able to channel and radiate hypnotic energy to capture the will of more than one person at the same time. Casey was skilled in a variety of hypnotic inductions and techniques. In addition to her traditional hypnotism she was a mentalist, able to move things with her mind and command people to do things by merely meeting their gaze. Utterly fearless, Casey was also known to be hot-blooded and reckless, and could be quite ruthless. Of all the Fascinating Five, Lady Casey was the one who was feared even more than she was respected. Lady Casey was a highly trained gymnast and practiced Brazilian Ju-Jitsu. She was also Mistress Alexandria’s girlfriend, and was utterly devoted to her. Standing behind Casey was Janessa, a tall and athletic woman with long blonde hair in a tight bun. She was dressed in a black pantsuit and black heels. Trained in a variety of martial arts, Janessa was Lady Casey’s Thrall and bodyguard.

The leader of the Fascinating five was Domina Peggy. A beautiful and sexy woman, she currently had short thick light brown hair and incredible green eyes. Her smile was disarming, and could turn wicked in a heartbeat. Extremely fit, she was seductive and confident in her long green slit-leg gown; it had a cutout to reveal the emerald in her navel, and she wore plenty of tasteful diamonds and emeralds in her ears on on her wrists to complement her dress. Her hair was normally long, but it had been shaved a few months earlier by a rival who had hypnotized her, and she was now growing it back; tonight she had is stylishly spiked, and she wore tall brown wedge sandals that showed off her shimmering green nail polish and three toe rings. Peggy was an extremely powerful hypnotist despite being relatively new to the art. She had mastered a number of techniques and powers that most other hypnotists could only dream of.

One on one there were very few who could match her. Domina Peggy used hypnotism as if it were art, wielding it as naturally as breathing. Her eyes were irresistible, and her voice pure power when she wished it. Her pendulum skills were flawless.

In addition, she had recently begun training with Sibyl Mariah to use magic, and had already shown a precocious aptitude for it. Peggy was also training in three martial arts, and she was skilled with firearms though she rarely used them.

Domina Peggy had two principal slaves that accompanied her most places: her beloved Thrall Sean, a short but handsome and fit man with short dark hair and hazel eyes. He was Peggy’s protector, confidant, servant and main lover. He trained in boxing as well as other martial arts, and he was skilled with firearms. Peggy loved him above all others, considering him her partner as well as her slave. Standing beside him was Lavea, a tall athletic woman with her thick dark brown hair in a bun and lustrous brown eyes. She was Peggy’s second favorite slave, just below Sean in the hierarchy; she was an expert martial artist who had been training Peggy and Sean since becoming a slave. Over time she had come to like serving Peggy, had fallen in love with her Domina. Lavea was also an expert in firearms, computers, finance and burglary.

The Fascinating Five had a half-dozen other slaves present; their names didn’t matter, although one young woman with long red hair in ridiculously short denim shorts stood out as being a truly well-trained and even suited to slavery. There were also several “normals” besides Nathan present who were good friends of the Five, but again, their names didn’t matter for Shannon’s article.

Peggy welcomed Shannon to the table, the epitome of class and politeness. She was also very outgoing and friendly, and she was happy to chat with Shannon.

The journalist was impressed and grateful to mingle with the Fascinating Five and their entourage.

Gillian and Peggy were obviously friends and shared a mutual respect, and so Peggy was happy to answer Shannon’s questions. Bella, Casey and Mariah were happy to answer her questions as well. Mistress Alexandria was also polite and even kind, but she was quieter and more reserved than the others, preferring to allow her friends to speak while she observed what was going on around her.

As the night went on and the alcohol flowed, things got more eventful. Casey got into an argument with a hypnotist named Mistress Melanie, who called the diminutive brunette a “midget”, which in turn caused Casey to immediately challenge her to a hypnosis duel. As word of the duel quickly got around the club, a crowd formed and went into the the small dueling arena adjoining the main club and watched Casey defeat her rival in two minutes flat using her diamond pendant.

Melanie spent the rest of the night dancing naked in a cage in the main club area.

There were body shots and blow jobs; Sylver, widely thought to prefer the company of men, took Peggy’s redheaded slave Katie to a private room to suck his cock with her owner’s blessing.

Mistress Bella casually hypnotized a very handsome and sexy young college football player and took him a private room. Domina Peggy had Sean and Lavea do shots from her navel, and she licked top shelf whiskey from Mariah’s bare tits.

Alexandria and Casey danced seductively together.

Shannon could hardly follow the sensually-charged chaos as the night went on, especially because she often found herself kissing or dancing with Gillian. By one a.m. people were far less concerned about privacy. She saw Nathan shamelessly sucking at Mariah’s exposed tits in a VIP booth; Sean sat at Peggy’s feet, kissing and sucking her toes while she passionately kissed a topless Lavea. Eventually, the worked-up threesome retreated to a private room.

On a whim, Casey hypnotized a pair of young women and commanded them to perform a stripping contest, to the delight of many other guests. Casey gave the winner, determined by the crowd, a thousand dollars cash. The loser she made act like a chicken; the crowd loved the cliche, and they tossed the naked bawking woman popcorn and peanuts.

At one point, Shannon was at the bar getting drinks for she and Gillian. Peggy and Mariah were next to her, ordering drinks as well. Shannon watched as pair of drunk and very stupid young men approached them and asked them to dance. Peggy and Mariah politely declined. The men persisted, and one went so far as to grab Mariah’s arm while his companion called Peggy a “joke”.

Mariah and Peggy shared a look and a nod. They grasped hands, then pointed at the men with their free hands and chanted words of power in unison. The man Mariah pointed at instantly began to shrink and became a toad, while the one Peggy pointed at did the same and assumed the form of a small turtle. The two women had joined their magic together, with Mariah giving it direction and allowing them to transform the two men simultaneously. A solo transformation was beyond Peggy’s fledgling magical abilities, but she had been practicing joining her power to Mariah’s so she could feel the process and learn from it.

There were shouts of approval and laughter at the two men idiotic enough to draw the ire of Domina Peggy and Sibyl Mariah; during the commotion, Shannon noticed a third man coming at Peggy and drawing a knife, obviously a friend of the now turtle and toad.

“Domina Peggy behind you! Knife!” she shouted in warning.

Peggy turned, raising her hands defensively, but before the man reached her Sean moved and grabbed the his arm and twisted it hard, making him drop the knife.

Lavea stepped up beside him and kicked him in the balls, stomach and then his face.

Sean then forced him to his knees.

“Oh Mariah, I think he wants to join his friends,” Peggy said in a sing-song voice.

She looked down at the man and smiled wickedly.

He went suddenly pale.

Mariah smiled and nodded, then chanted and gestured at the man.

He transformed into a small white bunny.

“Thank you,” Peggy said to Shannon, hugging her as the animals and the clothes they no longer needed were taken away by club employees.

“No problem, really. I am just glad you are okay, ” Shannon said, smiling.

“No, really I didn’t see him. Thank you for the warning,” Peggy said sincerely.

“You’re welcome Domina Peggy. Your slaves had things under control,” Shannon replied demurely.

“Still, you warned me and I really appreciate it. Oh and just ‘Peggy’ is fine. May I join you and Gillian for a drink? I would be happy to answer some more questions for your article if you are interested. I’m sure Mariah will too,” Peggy said, glancing at the topless hypnotist-witch.

“Sure,” Mariah said cheerfully.

“Of course! That would fantastic! Thank you both!” Shannon said excitedly.

Peggy took a moment to thank Sean and Lavea, kissing and hugging each of them before following Shannon to the table where Gillian waited.

“Are you two done causing chaos in my club?” the Irish hypnotist said with a smirk.

“He touched Mariah, and one of them tried to stab me,” Peggy said with mock indignation, kissing Gillian on the cheek as she sat.

“They got what they deserved. Peggy, you did well. A few more weeks and you will be turning men into turtles without holding my hand,” Mariah added.

“Thank you Mariah. I don’t know, it is so hard to control magical power; not like hypnotism at all. I don’t know if I will ever be able to do that on my own,” Peggy replied.

“Don’t sell yourself short, lass. You are a prodigy as a hypnotist and I have no doubt you will make a fine witch as well,” Gillian said.

“I agree,” Mariah added.

Peggy smiled.

“I hope so. Thank you both. To powerful women,” Peggy said, raising her glass.

Shannon giggled as she joined Mariah and Gillian in returning the gesture; the confidence, style and power of the women she was sitting with was intoxicating and exciting.

The four woman talked for over an hour about magic, hypnosis and The Spiral; by then it was almost three a.m.

“I think it’s time for bed,” Mariah said, yawning and nodding toward a booth where Nathan was slumped, fast asleep.

People began to say goodnight and exchange hugs, and soon Shannon and Gillian were on their way up to the High Mistress’s apartment.

Shannon went to her guest suite and got changed for bed, then went into her bathroom to brush her teeth.

When she stepped back into the bedroom she was considering masturbating before going to sleep, and she was startled to see a naked Gillian laying on her bed with a big smile on her face.

“Hello lass. It past time we made love, don’t you think?” The Irish hypnotist said seductively.

Shannon grinned. She was extremely horny from everything she had witnessed earlier in the day.

She decided not to overthink the situation.

“Yes I do,” the journalist said with a smile.

Gillian rose and walked slowly over to Shannon; she took took the younger woman’s face in her hands and kissed her deeply and passionately. Then she helped Shannon remove her tank top and shorts, before going back to kissing her. Shannon retuned the kiss enthusiastically and let Gillian guide her to the bed.

Shannon had only had few sexual encounters with women, threesomes she had participated in during college at the request of a boyfriend; this was something entirely different.

Gillian was an incredible lover, attentive and intuitive. She was as skilled in the art of lesbian lovemaking as she was in hypnosis.

Shannon moaned in ecstasy as Gillian moved from kissing her to paying homage to her tits with her mouth, while her hands found every sensitive spot on the journalist’s body.

Soon they were in the scissor position, Gillian grinding her pussy into Shannon’s. The ecstasy continued; Gillian guided Shannon into various positions, keeping her on the receiving end of the pleasure. Shannon had several orgasms, trembling and moaning as Gillian continued to work. The hypnotist then showed Shannon how to return the favor, and eventually they ended up in a sixty-nine. Shannon screamed as she had a huge orgasm, her voice muffled by Gillian’s pussy; Gillian climaxed an instant later, moaning and shuddering with orgasmic pleasure.

The women lay breathing heavily; it was five a.m.

“Mmmm...that was amazing,” Shannon murmured before falling asleep beside the sexy hypnotist.

She awoke the next day around one in the afternoon; Gillian was gone, to her mild disappointment.

Shannon sat up and stretched, reflecting on the previous day’s events, her thoughts lingering on the passionate lovemaking with Gillian. She quickly showered and got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, then walked barefoot into the living room.

Gillian’s butler Higgins greeted her and explained his Mistress wished to let Shannon sleep, and had taken Piper to lunch. He offered to have something to eat prepared for Shannon, who graciously accepted. After eating, the journalist sat in a big comfortable chair in Gillian’s living room, writing in her notebook. At two-thirty, Avery approached Shannon and handed her a note; it was hand-written by Gillian in gold ink, requesting Shannon come to her office. The journalist slipped on some flip flops and headed down immediately.

When she reached Gillian’s office and knocked, she was greeted by a naked young red-haired woman she didn’t recognize who showed her in and explained Gillian was on her way. The hypno-slave offered her something to drink, which Shannon politely declined.

The slave silently went to stand in the corner.

Shannon wandered over a large bookcase, filled with volumes on hypnotism, witchcraft, and other obscure mystical and uncommon subjects.

Shannon let out a surprised yelp when she turned away from the bookcase, startled to see Gillian standing less than two feet from her.

“Gillian! Holy shit you scared me,” Shannon said with a laugh.

Gillian wore a serious expression. She smoothly raised her hand, and suddenly a beautiful gold pocket watch was swinging in front of Shannon’s eyes. It was different than the one she’d used at Oliver Braden’s establishment. This one was engraved with Celtic symbols, its polished surface reflecting the light in the same eye-catching manner as Gillian’s other watch.

“Look at the watch Shannon. See it swinging back and forth and listen to my voice,” Gillian said in her powerful hypnotic monotone.

“Gillian wait, I thought—,” Shannon began.

“Relax Shannon. Relax and keep your eyes on the watch...see it swing back and forth, drawing your eyes. Relax and listen to my voice...back...and forth. Relaxing deeper, deeper with every swing...deeper with every word I speak...” Gillian said, her voice irresistible.

The watch swung smoothly, rhythmically timed to the hypnotist’s words.

Shannon’s eyes were indeed drawn to the watch as It glittered in the office lights.

The journalist was surprised and confused; she’d been expecting to discuss being hypnotized with Gillian today, and in fact had been having second thoughts.

“Gillian please, let’s talk,” Shannon said reasonably.

A tingling feeling washed over her as she realized her muscles had already started to relax.

“Relaxing deeper Shannon...deeper for me...as you continue to see the watch swing back and forth...drawing your eyes...you cannot take your eyes off the swinging watch...back and forth. Relaxing more and more with each swing” Gillian continued.

“I, please Gillian, wait—,” Shannon stammered.

She tried to look away and found she couldn’t; her eyes were now being pulled along by the swinging watch.

Back and forth.

Shannon felt panic rising in her, mixed with fascination at what was happening. Her journalist’s insatiable curiosity clashed with her primal fear of losing her free will. Her shoulders slumped a bit as she felt herself relaxing further.

“That’s it; relaxing more and more Shannon. Eyes following the watch as you listen to my words...so relaxed...your eyes are getting tired…,” Gillian continued soothingly.

The watch was gaining speed; Shannon’s eyes felt suddenly very tired.

Her eyelids began to droop.

“No...Gillian please, I-I…,” She stammered.

“You are sleepy Shannon. Very sleepy. Your eyelids are growing heavy. Very heavy. You so relaxed…sleepy...,” Gillian said.

Shannon’s eyelids began to flutter as they grew heavier, even as her eyes continuing to follow the watch.

“Mmnnn…n-no...please....,” she begged.

“The harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become. I’m going to count back from five, and when I say one you will go into deep hypnosis” Gillian continued.

Shannon tried to protest, but she couldn’t speak. Her eyelids were still fluttering, growing heavier by the second as if weights were dragging them down.

Part of her was terrified; another part was intrigued, even excited by what was happening.

“Five...so completely relaxed now. Your worries and cares are gone...four...you are so sleepy...your eyelids are very heavy...three...my voice is all you can hear...two...you cannot stay awake...one, SLEEP! Go deep asleep now Shannon,” Gillian said firmly.

Shannon managed a whimper as she gave in and relaxed completely. Her eyelids slammed shut and her head nodded.

“Can you hear me Shannon?” Gillian asked softly.

“Yes,” the hypnotized journalist murmured.

High Mistress Gillian smiled.

“Wonderful. Listen to me very carefully...” she began.

After deepening Shannon’s trance and giving her several powerful, carefully-worded suggestion, Gillian gave a loud snap.

Shannon started awake. The journalist rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times.

“Gillian? What is going on?” she asked.

She had no memory of being hypnotized or what took place while she was in a trance.

The last thing she remembered was looking at the book shelf while waiting for Gillian to arrive.

Now suddenly the sexy hypnotist stood before her, dressed as if she was going to a high fashion event.

Gillian wore a dark blue strapless floor-length evening gown that shimmered when she moved; it showed off her fantastic cleavage and had a long slit that revealed one long shapely leg. Her long hair was in a fancy updo with an intricate accent braid, and her long fingernails painted in a blue-tipped French manicure. A large sapphire hung on a fine white gold chain around her neck. Around her wrist was a diamond bracelet, and on her right ring finger was a gold ring set with a huge blue diamond. She wore stappy black sandals with five inch stiletto heels, along with a platinum and sapphire toe ring on her left middle toe. A delicate diamond anklet adorned right ankle, and her toenails were painted a deep midnight blue.

“Hello Shannon. I have granted your request,” Gillian replied casually.

“My request?” Shannon asked, confused.

“To be hypnotized,” Gillian replied.

“Wait, what just happened?” Shannon asked, taking a step back from the woman who’d been her lover the previous night.

“I hypnotized you, just as you asked,” Gillian said, smiling.

“You did? Wait, I don’t remember…,” Shannon said, immediately realizing the absurdity of her statement.

Of course she didn’t remember; Gillian was an incredibly powerful hypnotist and hypnotic amnesia was an easy thing for her to induce, Shannon reminded herself.

“Ok, so what happens now?” the journalist asked warily.

Shannon was trying hard to remain calm, but a feeling of panic was rising in her chest.

“Now you are my slave. I can make you do anything I wish…just like you requested,” Gillian replied.

“Gillian, I don’t think I want to—,“ Shannon began.

“You will remove all of your clothes. Now,” Gillian cut her off.

Shannon felt an immediate compulsion to obey, a desire that seemed to originate inside her own mind.

She knew it was the result of a post-hypnotic suggestion, one of many that Gillian had likely planted deep into her subconscious.

Shannon knew there was nothing she could do...but she still tried to resist. The urge to obey was terrifyingly powerful; she knew in her heart she had to obey Gillian.

Shannon quickly removed her shirt, kicked off her flip flops, lowered her shorts and stepped out of her panties.

“Gillian please, can we discuss this?” Shannon asked as she stood naked before the beautiful hypnotist.

“You will addressee me as ‘Mistress’, slave,” Gillian replied firmly.

The hypnotist walked toward Shannon, towering over her.

“Mistress, please—,“ Shannon said, cowering.

“KNEEL!” Gillian said loudly.

Unable to resist, Shannon sank to her knees.

“Mistress please just let me—,“ Shannon tried to say.

“Silence. Do not speak without my permission,” Gillian commanded.

Shannon fell silent.

“I have decided that you are going to be my newest pet,” Gillian said coldly.

She held out her hand, and Avery hurried over to hand her an ornate collar. The hypnotist smirked as she leaned down and fastened the collar around Shannon’s neck.

Shannon stared stoically straight ahead, although inside she was a jumble of conflicted emotions. Her journalist’s mind was intrigued by what was happening, but her curiosity was mixed with fear, anger and strangely, arousal. She also felt hurt that the hypnotist was treating her this way after the time she had spent with Gillian.

I did ask for this, she reminded herself.

Yes, but we were supposed to discuss it, another part of her chimed in.

“There, That’s better. You look lovely!” Gillian said when she finished putting the collar on Shannon.

“Now my pet, lets begin your training. As you know, foot-worship has an important symbolic role in a slave’s relationship with their Mistress. You will kiss my feet,” Gillian said firmly.

Again Shannon felt Gillian’s suggestions override her own desires, compelling her to obey. She sound herself on all fours, lips inevitably moving closer to Gillian’s lovely feet and sandals.

The hypnotist laughed as she watched the journalist begin debase herself.

Shannon was fighting back tears as she kissed Gillian’ sexy feet.

If only Gillian would just let her talk, she thought.

Taking a deep breath between kisses, Shannon forced herself to calm down; she’d done some very unpleasant things for a story in the past, she could handle this, she told herself.

Gillian abruptly walked away; still compelled to kiss her feet, Shannon crawled after her like a loyal dog.

Gillian sat in her chair behind her desk, swiveling it around so Shannon had access to her feet.

“Remove my sandals slave. Then worship my feet properly; kiss and lick every part and suck my toes,” the hypnotist commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Shannon said.

She fumbled with the straps on Gillian’s sandals, undoing the buckles before removing them.

Then she became a true foot slave; for the next hour Gillian’s feet were her whole world as she payed tribute to her new Mistress.

Gillian gave an occasional moan of pleasure, obviously enjoying herself.

Finally she had Shannon stop, and commanded her to stand by Avery in the corner.

“Do not move or speak without my command, slave-Shannon,” the hypnotist said.

Shannon obeyed, standing naked and silent beside Avery. All she could do was watch as Gillian worked on her laptop and made phone calls. After thirty minutes, the hypnotist rose and left the office without a word.

Shannon stood silently for nearly an hour; the urge to cry had returned but she suppressed it. Eventually Gillian returned.

“Shannon, come over here and get on your knees,” Gillian commanded.

Shannon obeyed.

Gillian turned around and lifted her dress to reveal her pale sexy ass; she wore no underwear.

“Kiss my ass,” she ordered.

Shannon had no choice but to obey, lavishing kisses on the hypnotist’s ass cheeks; after she kissed for a few moments, Gillian did something Shannon was dreading.

The hypnotist reached back and spread her cheeks.

“Lick my asshole slave,” Gillian ordered.

Last night, Shannon wouldn’t have balked at giving Gillian a rimjob.

This situation was different, humiliation rather than intimacy.

Shannon tried with everything she had to resist; she managed to hesitate for a second or two before she moved to begin licking Gillian’s asshole.

“Mmmm...that’s it. Good girl! Harder lass...really get in there with your tongue,” the hypnotist said sensually.

Shannon pressed her face into Gillian’s ass, plunging her tongue deeply into her Mistress’ asshole as she licked.

“Yes...you worship me...I own you,” Gillian gasped.

Eventually she had a mild orgasm, and she told Shannon to stop.

The journalist had a few streaks from the first tears that had trickled out while she’d performed the ass-worship, Gillian noted with satisfaction. Shannon was being quite stoic, but she would break eventually the hypnotist knew.

“All right. I have few things to do around the club. Shannon you will attend me,” Gillian commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Shannon replied, helpless to do anything else.

The journalist followed Gillian out of the office; she was still completely naked.

Shannon felt another tear roll down her cheek.

She wiped it away angrily, resolving to get through this situation with dignity.

What she hadn’t realized is Gillian had already taken her dignity along with her freedom.

Gillian went first into the main club area; it wasn’t crowded, and no one batted an eye or even acknowledged Shannon following Gillian around naked. The hypnotist went and checked in with Angela in her office about some guest-related issues, and then stopped in to chat with Camila, one of the spiral’s staff hypnotists, in her office. While she and Camila discussed club business, Gillian dismissively sent Shannon back to her office to fetch her tablet from her desk. After her meetings, Gillian took Shannon into a private room and made her lay on the bed. The hypnotist unceremoniously sat on Shannon’s face, forcing the journalist to eat her pussy until she had cum several times. Gillian got a bit rough, pulling Shannon’s hair and slapping her face.

“I bet you’re sorry you asked for this now. Finding out that you aer nothing, just another slave, a fuck-toy...it must be just awful,” the hypnotist said cruelly as she straightened her dress.

Gillian tossed Shannon a towel for her face and watched to see Shannon’s reaction.

The journalist stared straight ahead as she sat on the edge of the bed and cleaned her face; her lip quivered a bit, but she remained stoic.

“Come with me,” Gillian commanded, striding gracefully from the room.

Shannon followed the hypnotist to a back stock room where Angela was working on inventory of some very expensive alcohol reserved for hypnotists and their guests. As a hospitality manager, Angela needed to have accurate counts of what was available at all times.

“Hello Angela. I thought you could use a break. Take the afternoon off and go relax. Get a mani-pedi if you like. Shannon here can count. She will do this inventory for you,” the hypnotist said.

“Oh thank you High Mistress, I really appreciate that,” Angela replied.

The Latina woman showed Shannon how to enter the data into the tablet she was using, then thanked Gillian again and left the room.

“Get to work,” Gillian said to Shannon, then turned and left.

Shannon began to count cases and bottles and enter the data; it was tedious and took her two hours.

Gillian return shortly before she was finished.

“Not done yet? Unacceptable. Get finished and follow me slave,” Gillian commanded coldly.

Shannon was tired, mentally and physically. Her resolve was weakening fast as she followed the hypnotist.

Gillian led her to a small private party lounge where Domina Peggy was waiting with her Thrall Sean.

“Hello Peggy,” Gillian said with a big smile.

The two hypnotists embraced, kissed and began to undress.

“Sean, you may play with Shannon if it’s ok with Domina Peggy,” Gillian said.

“Of course,” Peggy said with a dismissive wave.

The two hypnotists fell into bed and began to have a fantastic time pleasuring one another.

Sean had Shannon first sit besied him and give him a hand-job, then switched her to a kneeling position and ordered her to suck his sizable cock. Shannon gagged and sputtered a bit as she took him all the way in, but soon her head was bobbing rhythmically, and she was stroking the base of his shaft with her hand. Finally, Sean made Shannon tit-fuck him; he moaned with pleasure as she squeezed his cock between her tits and slowly slid them up and down.

Peggy and Gillian brought each other to orgasm and were putting their dresses back on while Shannon continued to work.

Peggy gave Gillian a quizzical look; the Irish hypnotist smiled and nodded.

“Cum my Enslaved One; cum now,” Peggy said firmly.

Sean gasped as he suddenly orgasmed; his cock spasmed and shot streams of semen onto Shannon’s tits and face.

Finally the journalist broke completely.

She began to sob openly as the last of Sean’s load hit her.

With a satisfied smile, Gillian walked over to Shannon and snapped her fingers beside the kneeling woman’s head.

“Sleep now Shannon,” she said.

Shannon’s eyes closed and she slumped over, deeply hypnotized.

“Thank you for your assistance Domina Peggy,” Gillian said, turning back to the other hypnotist.

“Oh no, thank you, it was my pleasure. Really,” Peggy replied with a sly grin.

Shannon awoke from her trance; she blinked a few times and looked around, finding herself sitting in a comfortable armchair in her room in Gillian’s apartment.

She wore a blue silk robe, and she could feel she had been bathed very well. Shannon felt physically wonderful, relaxed and refreshed although she remembered everything, including the details of what took place while Gillian had her hypnotized, including all the suggestions and triggers the hypnotist had given her.

Shannon also knew that Gillian had removed them all.

The bedroom door opened and Gillian entered. She was dressed casually in jeans and a peasant top, barefooted with her hair in a simple ponytail.

Shannon began to rise

“Wait, Shannon. Please. Please sit; I have some things to say, if you will indulge me,” Gillian said gently, holding up her hands.

Glaring, Shannon slowly sat back down.

“I’m aware you’re probably angry with me. Will you hear me out?” Gillian asked.

Shannon answered by silently picking up her notebook and pen while continuing to glare at the hypnotist.

“Thank you lass,” Gillian said appreciatively.

The hypnotist sat on the floor in the lotus position, looking up at Shannon.

“Obviously I hypnotized you against your will…as you requested. I’m aware you were having second thoughts, and I decided to go ahead and do it before you changed your mind,” Gillian said.

“And why was that?” Shannon asked in her journalist’s voice.

“I genuinely believe that the piece your writing is going to be excellent. I also believe that it is going to be much better for you having experienced being a hypnotized slave,” Gillian said.

“And you felt justified in making that decision without discussing it with me?” Shannon asked.

“Yes,” Gillian said calmly.

“Why is that?” Shannon asked.

“I am a True Hypnotist. I do as I please,” Gillian replied matter-of-factly.

“You feel that your power gives you the right?” Shannon challenged.

“Nothing gives me the right. I take it. In this world, it comes down to power; who has it, who uses it effectively dominates. True Hypnotists can control minds, wills and hearts; we can utterly dominate whoever we choose, whenever we choose. That is human nature I’m afraid. If you enter this world, on purpose or by happenstance, you risk ending up a slave...or worse. That applies to hypnotists themselves as well, remember. We can be hypnotized and enslaved as well. It can and does happen,” Gillian replied.

“Have you ever been hypnotized against your will?” Shannon asked.

Gillian laughed.

“No, although many have tried. Through a combination of skill and luck I haven’t been hypnotically dominated,” Gillian said, a trace of smugness in her voice.

“That you know of,” Shannon said, writing in her notebook.

Gillian laughed again.

“Yes, anything is possible. Perhaps I am the puppet of some other hypnotist and don’t know it, ” Gillian said, obviously finding the idea absurd.

Shannon continued to write in silence; Gillian sat patiently waiting for her to continue.

“Were you being genuine when we made love the other night? Or was seducing me just a conquest because you were horny?” Shannon asked, setting her pen down.

“My goodness lass, I would hope you could tell I was genuinely attracted to you, and that we shared a wonderful mutual experience. You are a beautiful, intelligent, confident and dedicated woman. If anything, you seduced me. I hoped another benefit of me hypnotizing you would be that you noted the difference between our making love and me dominating you and using you sexually,” Gillian replied.

Shannon didn’t reply; she made a few notes, then looked at Gillian.

The journalist broke into a grin.

“Thank you Gillian. I agree with you, I needed to experience being a slave for the sake of my story. It was an uncomfortable and...difficult experience, but it is for the best that it happened. The way it happened helps the integrity of the piece. Taking away my choice allowed me to intimately experience the core of your world from a hypnotized slave’s point of view, and I can now write about it legitimately,” Shannon said.

Relieved, Gillian smiled back; she genuinely liked Shannon, and was hoping that she had made the right decision.

She had.

“You are quite welcome, Shannon. You are a remarkable woman, and I suspected and hoped that you would see things that way. I did not want to hurt you, but I truly think it was for the best in regard to your story,” the hypnotist replied.

“How about you make it up to me? You aren’t off the hook; I have more questions. They can wait, though,” Shannon replied slyly.

She stood and let the robe slither off.

Gillian rose with a grin.

The hypnotist took her Shannon’s face in her hands, kissing her deeply.

Gillian quickly undressed, and the pair moved to the bed and began to make up.

A week later, Gillian was sitting at her desk in her office, reading the finished piece Shannon had written about her on her tablet.

“That was marvelous Shannon,” the hypnotist said when she had finished.

She looked up to see the journalist sitting across from her, wearing a sexy blue blouse and short black skirt along with tall black stiletto heels.

“Thank you Gillian; you really like it?” Shannon asked eagerly.

“I did, truly. You were honest, insightful and very articulate. I am honored,” Gillian replied.

The hypnotist was dressed in a black suit jacket and green blouse, her short black skirt and heels very similar to Shannon’s.

“That is such a relief! Now I just need to shop it around,” Shannon replied.

“Nonsense, just tell me who you want to publish it, and I will have a little “chat” with them,” Gillian replied with a wink.

Shannon chuckled.

“I don’t think I can afford your fee. Besides, you are retired,” she replied.

“I would be willing to make an exception in this case. And as far as the fee, I will do it pro bono; and there are other ways you can compensate me,” Gillian said slyly.

“That sounds fair to me,” Shannon said with a laugh.

“Lovely! Just let me know. Now that we have settled that, are you busy this evening?” Gillian asked.

“No, I have been working on the story constantly for the past week, and I haven’t thought beyond showing it to you. Why?” Shannon asked.

“I am having a dinner party for several friends and colleagues; I would love for you to attend as my…guest,” Gillian replied.

“Are you asking me out on a date?” Shannon asked with a grin.

“I suppose I am,” Gillian replied.

Shannon smiled.

She rose and walked around Gillian’s desk.

“I would love to be your date,” she said.

Shannon leaned down and kissed The Hypnotist passionately.