The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristen’s New Work Ethic: A Tale from the Grimoire

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex and is intended for the entertainment of adults only.

Kristen woke to a world of darkness. Although she was deprived the senses of sight and sound, the ache in her arms and shoulders confirmed her sense of touch in a very bad way. How long she would hang motionless like this she didn’t know, she had no way to mark the passage of time. So she waited, until finally she could feel the vibrations from the closet door opening. She felt David’s once loving hands grab her wrists and unlatch them from cord that suspended her from ceiling. She crumpled to the ground, and lied there waiting for her new master to free her from her night restraints. She felt the manacles movement, as they were unlocked and removed from her wrists. She reached out blindly and felt for her husband’s naked body, slowly dragging herself to her knees. She had just found his legs and gotten a good grip on them when she felt his hands grab her head and pull her mouth to his cock. The ring gag in her mouth kept it permanently open, and she could do nothing as he began face fucking her. He did this for a few minutes, as Kristen worked to pattern her breathing so that she wouldn’t pass out from when his cock blocked her windpipe. Eventually she felt his cum hit the back of her throat and he was abruptly gone. She waited a moment, then removed her hood.

She was always surprised when she removed the hood and saw the same bedroom she had her husband had lived their adult life. A room that had once been a warm and loving place, but now just served as a place for her torture and abuse. She still didn’t understand how it had come to this, but she remembered Mark explaining it. The thought of Mark sent shivers though her, and she began pinching her nipples without realizing it. But her fantasy was interrupted by the time on the clock. It was already past 9 and she was late for work. Normally her master woke her up early to make her family breakfast, but it would seem that wasn’t the case today.

Kristen quickly went to work, unsnapping the harness that held the dildos in her ass and cunt and removing the spreader bar that forced her legs apart. She jumped in the shower and shower and got cleaned up, then quickly threw some makeup on. Finally, she worked a healthy amount of Vaseline up her ass, making sure she was well lubed for whatever the day could bring. She rummaged through her closet a bit before settling on a short black dress. The neckline was low enough to show off her tits, and ended a few inches above her knees. She picked out a nice pair of black leather boots to match, with 4 inch spiked heels. Her jewelry choices were limited, as David only let her wear two things. The first was a leather choker that was a size to small, so that it would dig into her skin throughout the day. The second was a gold belly chain that wrapped around her waist, leaving one end dangling from just below her belly button. At the end of the chain was a small gold lock, that tended to dangle right in front of her pussy. The collar had to be worn every day when she left the house, but the chain was her choice. Finally dressed for the day, which meant no underwear what so ever, she quickly headed downstairs and out the door.

She pulled into the parking lot of her office 15 minutes later. She took a minute to adjust her lipstick before getting out of the car. She had gotten it smeared all over her face while blowing the cop that had pulled her over for speeding on the way to work. Happy with her appearance she made her way into Harman Realty, ready for business. As she made her way to her office, she enjoyed the looks from the people she passed in the hall. The men looked at her with a hunger, she knew they would all fuck her if she would let them. Most of woman she passed tended to shoot her a look of hatred or jealousy, but there were one or two who let their eyes wander over her body. She stopped at her desk to check her appointments for the day and then headed to her bosses office. He didn’t have a secretary, and recently Kristen had made it a habit of bringing him his morning coffee.

As she entered the office, she could see that Harry was one the phone, as usual. Harmon Realty was a privately owned business, and Harry didn’t more then just manage his employees. He working the biggest clients and landed the sweetest deals. Before the recent changes in her life, she and Mr. Harmon had been casual acquaintances, cordial to each other, but rarely seeing each other outside of staff meetings. Now, whenever Kristen saw him she felt the compulsion to do whatever it took to get in his graces.

Turning to lock the door behind her, she paused a moment. For a second she panicked. What was she doing, why was she like this, she loved her husband. But then something inside her pushed that away, locked it off deep inside her. All she could think of was doing what was necessary to get ahead, and in recent days that had become clear.

Placing his coffee on the desk, Kristen leaned in and whispered in Harry’s ear, “Morning Sir”. Without another word, she knelt down and slipped under his desk. Unzipping his pants, she found him already hard and quickly slid him into her mouth. As she slowly worked his cock, she could hear him continue his conversation on the phone.

“Yes honey, I’ll remember to pick up some champagne on the way home. Like I would forget today was our anniversary. Look, I have to go, one of the agents has a problem I have to deal with. No, it’s not Kris Anderson… I know you don’t like her, but she’s one of my best people. Sorry, honey, gotta go.”

Harry hung up the phone, and grabbed Kristen by the hair. He forced her to pick up speed, and soon she was gagging on his cock as he face fucked her. A few seconds later he came, giving Kristen her third load of sperm for the day. As he went limp, she continued stroking him, occasionally licking the dribbles of cum that oozed from his cock. Harry leaned back a bit so he could see Kris in action.

“Have a new lead for you. Would have taken it myself, but the bitch wants to celebrate early. Client is Mr. and Mrs.Arnett, they’ll be here at 2pm. Clear you schedule for at least 2 hours, their going to want to look at the mansions over on hillside.”

With that, Harry went back to making phone calls, and Kristen continued her stroking and licking for the next twenty minutes. After her boss can for the second time, he got up and left for a meeting. Kristen adjusted her dress and fixed her makeup, then headed out into the hall. One of her coworkers, Gloria, was there using the copier and looked over at her with disgust. It had become pretty obvious that Kristen was fooling around with the boss, although it was still more a rumor then a fact. Kristen ignored her and headed back to the parking lot. She had an appointment with Ms. Webber in a few minutes and she needed to pick them up in just a few minutes.

As she drove towards the Webber’s apartment, she thought about what she would have to do to seal the deal today. It was the third time she would be showing Ms. Webber and her son around and she really wanted to move on. Oddly it didn’t seem to be Ms. Webber that was the problem. She seemed a rather passive person that mostly smiled and nodded when being show the houses. The issue was her son. Jamie Webber was 15, and oddly enough it was his money that would be paying for the home they settled on. Jamie’s parents had divorced 2 years earlier and Jamie had decided to live with his father. Sadly, he was killed in a car accident a few months ago, and now Jamie was forced to share a cramped apartment with his mom. His father had left him a substantial amount of money, which was to remain in a trust supervised by his mom. While she had full control of the funds, she insisted it be Jamie who picked the house, and as a result, Kristen spent most of her time dealing with Jamie’s requests. Today’s request was that all the homes they looked at had to have a game room.

Kristen saw the Weber’s standing out front of their apartment and stopped to pick them up. As usual, Ms. Weber chose to sit in the back seat, while Jamie, sat next to Kristen up front. Kristen really couldn’t stand the kid, at first just because of his nasty attitude and how he bossed around his mother. But on their last tour, there had been an issue with his behavior. As Kristen had been leaning over to turn on an ornamental fireplace, Jamie had reached between her legs and given her a squeeze. She had jumped a good 2 feet of the ground, and gave him a mouthful about his behavior and talking to his mother. She hadn’t done so, however, out of fear of losing the sale. That had been 2 weeks ago, and she was sure he would try something again today.

As they drove to the first house, Kristen began rattling off the details off the houses they would see that day. Ms. Webber listened, but seemed as disinterested as usual. Jamie was paying absolutely no attention to the conversation, but was instead, inching his hand over until it cam to rest on Kirsten’s thigh. Two weeks ago that would have been enough for Kirsten to just give the kid a good smack and forget the sale, but she wasn’t the same person she was back then. Instead, she slowly spread her legs apart, and focused on the road, trying not to think about what she was letting happen to her.

Jamie wasn’t a dumb kid, and he reacted quickly to the change in Kristen. He slid his hand further up her thigh and under her dress. His eyes bulged as his fingers reached her pussy and realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Not sure what he was doing, he started poking at her until one of his fingers slipped inside her. He clumsily finger fucked her for the next minute or two until they reached the first house they were touring.

When they arrived, Kristen quickly got out of the car and fixed her dress, managing to make herself presentable before Ms. Weber could notice. She led the three of them into the house, using her pass code to unlock the door. The house was quite large and Kristen made their first stop the game room, which she knew was the most important room for Jamie.

The room was fairly large with a pool table dominating the center of the room, and arcade machines lining the wall. For a moment, Jamie forgot about Kirsten and wandered the room, amazed all the games inside. But a few minutes later he seemed to be back to his usual self.

“Mom, why don’t you take a look at the rest of the rooms. I want to try out the stuff here since Kristen says they all come with the house.”

Ms. Webber, with her usual disinterest, nodded and wandered out of the room. As soon as she was gone Jamie closed the door behind her. He turned back to Kristen and without a word, jammed his fingers between her legs. His finger nails scraped her as he pushed them back into her cunt, and Kristen winced.

“I guess you finally figured out how this is going to work huh? My mom’s an idiot, she’s not going to do anything unless I give the ok. I’m the one making the decisions. You want me to buy, then you give me what I want”

Jamie pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them, “Deal?”

Kristen stood there for a moment, her mind racing. Part of her wanted to run from the room, to just get away. But that part of her was slowly being pushed away, and instead all she could see was Mark’s face. Mark telling her what to do, Mark telling her the way it was going to be. She slumped, defeated. Slowly she turned around and bent over, leaning against the pool table. With her other hand she lifted up the back of her skirt, exposing herself to the young boy.

Jamie smiled, and unzipped his pants. Pulling out his cock, he stood behind Kristen and started thrusting himself at her ass. He was young and inexperienced, and his dick poked and prodded at her but couldn’t find her pussy. Jamie thrust wildly again, and his cock slid upward and plunged into her ass. The feeling was incredible and within a few pumps, Jamie came.

“Oh shit, are you going to get pregnant?”

Kristen laughed, “I’m on the pill, besides, you just fucked me in the ass”

Jamie looked down and realized what he had done. With the Kristen’s laughter still ringing in his ears he suddenly became very angry. He walked over to a rack bolted to the wall and took down a cue stick. Kristen started to get up from the pool table but Jamie pushed her back down.

“I’m sorry Jamie, let me show you…”

“Shut up bitch”

Grabbing her by the neck, Jamie pushed her head down until her face rested against the felt. Holding the stick in his other hand he pressed it against her crotch. Taking his time, twisting and jabbing, he eventually worked it into her pussy.

“Is this better, you stupid bitch? Now do you feel like laughing?

Jamie began thrusting with the cue stick, fucking Kristen as hard as she could. Kristen, for her part, lied still, and let Jamie have his way with her. After a few minutes, the kid was hard again, and she felt the stick leave her pussy only to be replaced by his cock. Not wanting to make another mistake, Kristen thrust her ass back at him, meeting his thrusts.

“Oh yeah, sweety, that’s it. It feels so big”

“Mmm, yeah, it feels good. Ug, take it mom, take my cock”

Kristen caught his slip, and she could feel her stomach lurch in disgust. But before she could respond, Marks face loomed in front of her. Suddenly she remembered with perfect clarity, her own sons cock plunging in and out of her body, his domination of her, his abuse. She focused on this, imaging it was her son that was fucking him now. One the image had taken hold in her mind, the words came easy.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, mommy needs a good fucking, mmmmm. Just like that, hard and fast, baby, treat your mom like the nasty bitch she is.”

Jamie went wild, grabbing her by the hips and fucking her hard. Just then he heard his mom calling for him, from somewhere outside the room. Kristen heard it too, and turned to look at him from over her shoulder.

“Cum in my Jamie, cum in mommy”

That was all it took, and Jamie exploded. He held himself in her for a few seconds more, and then quickly pulled out and zipped up. Kristen could hear the handle turning on the door and quickly pulled down her skirt, hoping Ms. Webber wouldn’t notice the cum dripping down her thigh.

The door opened, and there she was, still quiet and meek.

“Do you want to see the rest of the house Jamie?”, she asked.

Kristen hoped he would say no, that he would take it for the game room, and this would be over. She looked at him expectantly.

“Nah”, he said, “I think I want to see the other houses, but I’d rather look at them privately. Why don’t we just drop you home, and Kristen can show me the other two.”

“Ok, Jamie, that’s fine”, and without another word she headed out the front door towards the car. Kristen turned to Jamie, with an angry look on her face, but he cut her off before she could say anything.

“Relax, I’ll buy one of the three we look at today, but I’m not done with you yet. Now let’s go.”

Kristen had no choice but to lower her head and follow him meekly out the door.

The next hour went quickly for her, after dropping of his mother they made quick work of the other three houses. At 12 Vermont place, she learned that she could stick a whole cucumber up her pussy, as long as a horny 15 year old was doing the pushing. She felt bad that Jamie made her put it back in the vegetable bin when they were done, but she had little choice. At 313 Crestway Court she showed of her skinny dipping skills, along with her ability to blow someone underwater. Hopefully, the owners didn’t mind her borrowing their hairdryer and makeup. And finally, at 72 Broad Street she practiced her modeling for Jamie as he snapped pictures of her performing various sex acts. This would have been fine, except that he used the owner’s camera, and left it behind when they were finished. Hopefully they didn’t develop the film before the house sold, considering it had been the one Jamie had decided to purchase. After dropping him home, Kristen headed back to the office and filed the necessary paperwork. She was about to head out for lunch when she ran into Bob. Bob was one of her coworkers, and he had recently caught Kristen fucking one of her clients. To keep Bob happy, she has been doing him on the side. Today she just wanted to get something to eat, as swallowing Jamie’s load while they were in the pool hadn’t really filled her up. But Bob was persistent, and a few minutes later they were in the supply closet. Bob was a nasty bastard, and usually he made Kristen give him a rim job, with today being no exception. After 10 minutes of burying her tongue in his ass, he turned around and unloaded in her face, ruining her third application of make up. Just to add further insult, he used the head of his dick to wipe the cum from her face, and then pushed it into her mouth. After swallowing her sixth load for the day, she watched as Bob pulled up his pants and left the closet. He left the door wide open and at least 2 of her coworkers glanced in as they walked by. It would take little imagination to figure out what she was doing on her knees cleaning off her face. By the time she had fixed herself up, it was already a quarter to 2 and she had to get ready to meet her last clients for the day.

It turned out Jerry and Danielle Arnett were a young black couple, both in high powered fields, Jerry as Financial Analyst and Dani as a Lawyer with Smith, Lehighton & Arnett. They were looking for a home in the 1 to 2 million range, so Kristen spent most of their time looking at homes in the Hillside development, one of the richest parts of town. After looking at 4 or 5 homes, the Arnett’s had asked to check one last place, on the other side of town. Kristen didn’t have the listing for it, but the Arnett’s assured her they knew the owners and that the back door should be unlocked.

When they arrived, Kirsten was surprised to see it was a small two bedroom home, worth no more then $400,000. They made their way to the front door, where Jerry produced a ring of keys and unlocked it. As they entered the house, Anita turned of the alarm as well.

“This is your house, isn’t it”, said Kristen.

“It is, I thought it would be a good place to discuss the offer were going to make, and the incentives Harry said you were offering”.

Incentives? Kristen could recall Harry mentioning anything. Confused, she followed them into the living room. Jerry sat down on the couch and motioned for Kristen to do the same. Dani excused herself, saying she was going to change into something more comfortable.

Jerry started off the conversation by telling her they had settled on the first house they had looked at that day, and naming the price. When Kristen reached for her phone to call in the offer, Jerry put his hand on hers, stopping her.

“Before we make the offer we need to discuss the incentives”

Kristen looked down at Jerry’s hand. His skin was quite dark and was such a strong contrast to her own.

“When my wife and I first saw you at the office, we asked Harry about you. He said you were a tease, all look and no action. But then yesterday, he called us, said that things had changed. In fact he guaranteed that if we bought with you, you would throw in something extra.”

“And what would that be?”

A voice called out, “yourself”. Kristen turned and saw Dani, now in a long silk robe. She undid the knot holding it closed and let it fall to the floor. Her body was flawless, her skin a creamy brown, her hair, thick and wavy now that she had let it down. Most interesting though, was the strap on she was wearing, and ebony cock at least a foot long and as big around as a coke can. Kristen felt Jerry’s hand on her waste as he stood up, helping her to her feet. She relaxed as he removed the jewelry from around her waist and pulled her dress over her head. With Jerry taking her one hand and Dani the other, she was lead into the bedroom. The bed was king sized, and next to it a foot locker lied open. It was packed to the brim with whips, vibrators and other toys. Jerry turned her to face his wife as he quickly removed his suit. Dani ran her finger down Kristen’s body, her nipples instantly becoming hard.

“Are you ready slave?”, Dani asked.

“Yes, Mistress Dani.”

“Your body is ours now. We’re going to violate your white ass in every way imaginable. Your going to take it in every hole, and beg for more. Your going to choke on a big black cock till it cums down your throat. You tongue is going to clean every inch of our bodies. Your going to beg us to whip you until you pass out. And your going to do all this for money. Your going to whore yourself out, be our bitch, our white little slave girl. Do you understand?

“Yes, Mistress Dani.

Dani grabbed the strap on and worked it into Kristen’s cunt. At the same time Jerry slowly stuffed his cock up her ass. Together the three of them were as one, husband and wife slowly fucking her from both sides. Dani whispered in her ear, “It all gets worse from here”.

An hour later Kristen emerged from the house. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she staggered to her car. Images flashed, unbidden, before her eyes. Jerry’s cock and Dani’s dildo both in her cunt at the same time, stretching it till she felt she was going to be torn in half. The feeling of the whip as it struck her in the ass and pussy over an over again, not stopping no matter how she pleaded. She closed her eyes, but she could still see it all, Jerry cuming in Dani’s ass, only to made Kristen suck it out and swallow it down. Forced to lie in the bath tub as Jerry pissed in her face and hair. The nipple clamps on her tits, cutting off the circulation as Dani bit her all over her body. She stumbled as she reached the curb, and a passing stranger stopped to help her up. It was obvious he saw the welts on her legs and tits left by the whip. That he could smell the stench of cum and piss that she gave off. He stepped back, and looked at her one last time before quickly walking away. She collapsed in her car, lying there for a moment, trying to get a hold of herself. She reached between her legs and pulled something sticky from her cunt. A wad of bills, 200 bucks according to Jerry, as a tip for services rendered. They had let her call after they were finished with her, to put in the offer for the house. But they had made it clear, that her work wasn’t done yet. At closing they would get her again, they would break in the new house by breaking her. But a deal was a deal, and it would mean over 50 grand in her pocket. And that was all that mattered. To get ahead, to make the big money, no matter what it cost. Mark had made it clear to her, there was no limit to what she would give up for it, her body, her dignity, her very soul.