The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Fourth: Recruitment.

“Look, we’re all the same; a man is a fourteen-room house—in the bedroom he’s asleep with his intelligent wife, in the living-room he’s rolling around with some bare ass girl, in the library he’s paying his taxes, in the yard he’s raising tomatoes, and in the cellar he’s making a bomb to blow it all up.”

Arthur Miller

My body was feeling fine but I still felt tired, the effort to repair my bits and pieces was quite significant even if it was becoming faster to accomplish. After a few days of getting used to being alone and having to fend for myself I realised that the cans of soup and bits of toast that I was idly putting away whilst I pondered my situation, were not enough to stop my stomach from growling and so I eased myself into some clothes and went out to the store to get something for lunch. The mall was only a fifteen minute walk across the park and as it was a bright day, I took off for the food court.

The food vendors were just gearing themselves up to the lunch time rush and so I managed to get my plate of teriyaki chicken and rice without having to wait in line. I sat down with a newspaper and began to pick through the hot dish with my chopsticks. Being a weekday, the high school crowds were beginning to filter across the street and come in for lunch. I was relieved that I had got myself sorted before the rush. Some of these kids were going to be hard pushed to finish their meals in time, the lines were growing so long.

My eye was drawn to a couple of girls who came in through the double doors in the direction of St. Boniface’s , the private school nearby. They were busy laughing at some shared joke, and flounced into the court, one turning to walk backwards as she continued the conversation with her friend " But she did! That’s the funny bit!” She squealed to her friend loudly. “..All over the floor!”

They were loud enough and staggering against each other in their banter, that many heads turned their way. I looked up over my paper and raised my eyebrows. These girls were from one of the older grades at the school, I could tell. Tall and slender, they both wore the mandatory strip of a private school: green/brown tartan skirt, flat black shoes with green hose just over their knees and a white blouse with the ‘St. B’ emblem embroidered across their left breast. Not the wide hipped shape of pony-riders, they looked and walked more like dancers, toes out, arms floating lightly.

As was typical in such a school, they’d both altered their skirts to come as short as they could, showing a good few inches of smooth thigh above the knee. I smiled to myself. Letting my eyes close, I concentrated hard on their thoughts and let my attention drift out to greet them.

Valerie, as I determined he name to be. Was enjoying hearing this story about the resident class bitch: Erin.

Valerie’s best friend Amy had been there when little miss perfect had let herself down big time. After all the years of name calling and never having a comeback, Amy had been in the shower room when Erin, pretty, prissy never-do-anything-wrong Erin who was always first to jump on someone’s case, had dropped her purse and the tiled floor of the locker room had been strewn with the five or six blue/grey packets of condoms she’d stuffed in there.

She’d certainly been lying when she’s declared in her stuck-up way that she ‘was a virgin and was going to stay that way until her wedding night’.

Amy had caught hell that time Erin had squealed on her for sneaking out to meet her boyfriend Brian after hours. Now it was clear that Erin was doing something even more serious than just sharing a quick kiss, up against a tree in the park. Worse still, Mrs. Fletcher had been standing right there too. And being a catholic school, all hell had broken loose. Amy had just ducked out in time to avoid the whirlwind. Gosh! it was good to see Erin taken down a peg like that!

Both girls wondered what would happen to her and what she was doing with so many of those things in the first place? They giggled loudly

I had them steer themselves over to my part of the food court and they chose a couple of fresh sandwiches and a pop and then looked around to see where to sit. Under my guidance, they quickly saw the empty seats next to me and decided to squeeze themselves in there before someone else took the place I smiled warmly at them and they returned one, quick and shy.

Both girls were roughly equal height, and both were developing nicely. Their curves were evident in that pert way that teenage girls show under their clothes. Amy was perhaps the more womanly of the two whilst Valerie could be described as ‘willowy.’ Her hair was a light brown mane of soft curls that framed her oval face. Amy had a softer look to her body, still showing her puppy fat in the definition of her arms and legs. Her shining dark-brown hair was bunched just above her ears and her bangs topped a delicate face, dark eyes and full lips that were probably prone to pouting.

“Hello girls,” I said “nice day for it isn’t it?” I smiled and watched the delicate scent of their clean young bodies drift around them.

Valerie looked at me, her sandwich halfway to her mouth and smiled “Yes it is, I like it when the sun is shining and the air is as clear as today. Makes me want to go sunbathing”

Amy urged her to be quiet, it wasn’t right to be talking to strangers. Valerie just shrugged and told her that it was OK to be friendly.

I took a last mouthful of my rice and pushed the near-empty plate away from me. Dabbing my mouth with a napkin I resumed my conversation.

“So, what’s your name?” I asked, indicating Valerie. She replied quite cheerfully, (as she would since I was in there with her, giving her the benefit of a flood of feelings that this was a man with whom she could be perfectly straight.) “I’m Valerie Kingston, this is my best friend Amy Robertson.”

Amy looked a bit taken aback to be included in this conversation. Valerie was usually much more careful about who she spoke to and this guy was a complete stranger.

“Nice to meet you Valerie .. Amy,” I nodded to them both, “my name’s Phil. So you go to St. Boniface’s then?”

“Yes, we’re in grade eleven this year.” Valerie was very pleased that I had asked her such a clever question.

Amy stood and tried to urge her friend to stand “Come on Valerie . I think we should be going now. We shouldn’t be doing this in the first place, you know the rules”

I looked at her with an amused smile “Why don’t you just sit down Amy?” you really don’t have to go right at this moment do you?”

“No thanks, we’ve got to be go... ?” She started and then to her consternation began to sit back on the seat she had just vacated. “What’s going on here?” she said, a note of fear edging her voice.

“Oh don’t worry Amy,” Valerie said, looking at her friend as if she was being a stick in the mud. “we’re just having a friendly chat. Anyhow..” she giggled conspiratorially and said in a theatrical whisper behind her hand, " I’m getting wet just being near him”

Amy looked panic stricken “Valerie ! What are you saying?” She looked at me

“What’s going on here? What are you doing to us?” Her eyes were wide with fright and her face was drained of colour.

“Nothing’s the matter Amy,” said Valerie dreamily, “It’s just that Phil here is making my thing tingle so bad. I wouldn’t mind letting him kiss me rather than Brian. It would be so much better with an experienced man. ”

She repeated every thought I’d plugged into her as if it was her own. Amy reeled with shock at her friend’s outrageous behaviour. I decided to test out some of the ideas I had been having and sent Amy some direct commands.

Amy could do nothing to keep from sitting there. She smiled broadly as if this was a wonderfully joke and told me “Look, you bastard, you’ve drugged me or something, you’ll not get away with this” at that, she leaned across and put her hand on mine and squeezed it gently, “I really want to suck your cock”

“Oh god! Why did I say that?” She laughed quietly, clapping her hands across her traitorous mouth.

“My legs want to wrap around your back and pull you into me.” She blurted, Amy was wrestling inside with complete futility against my commands.

Valerie was just overjoyed that her friend was having such fun with this nice man. He was really hot! and he was so clever to know so much about what a girl likes to do.

I looked at her and said “Valerie and Amy, those are such nice names.” The both beamed, Amy whispered “Fuck you.” Followed almost immediately by “I’m gonna rub your sperms across my tits.”

I continued, “What do you two like to do to keep looking so pretty?”

“Amy and I both go to ballet and we are pretty good at that. I do jazz dancing too and Amy here is on the running team.” Valerie was bubbling with her enthusiasm to do just what I asked. Her hands pressed into her lap as she squeezed her thighs together absentmindedly.

“So, tell me, are you in residence?” I asked, I knew that the boarding school had girls staying from all over the country and there was a sizeable dormitory building on the site.

“Yes, we’re room mates. We only get to go home at vacation time.” I learned that they were from almost opposite ends of the country and that they only saw home at the long breaks.

Of course with determined concentration, I could have delved into their heads to get all this, but it was so much more stimulating to watch the look on Amy’s face. She soon realised that there was nothing that she could do to stop telling me everything I wanted to know.

“How would you like to come visit me tonight?” I asked,

“I’d rather die.. " whispered Amy with a grin, “I want you to push your tongue into my cunt.” Her eyes betrayed the conflict within and I smiled at her. “Don’t worry Amy, I’ll make sure you get just that.”

She sat back in the seat and hugged herself.

As if I’d offered to lend them my car for the weekend, Valerie gushed, “That’ll be great Phil! Would you really let us?”

“Sure thing girls, I’d like that a lot.” I folded my napkin around my chopsticks and put it on my plate. “We’ll have to go to the school to sort out the permissions.”

We all three rose to leave and I helped them clear the trays from our table to the trash. Then we walked out of the mall and headed to the school. Both girls were skipping lightly alongside me as they told me about themselves.

“I’m fifteen and a half and I’m nearly five feet six inches tall.” Said Valerie proudly. (It was so wonderful that Phil took such interest in her. He was so mature and handsome).

“I have been at the school for four years now and it’s fun. Amy’s almost a whole year older than me but we’re in the same classes.”

“And tell me Valerie ,” I began “are you a virgin?

“Well, yes. Of course,” she replied, puzzled why I would ask such a question, “I’m only fifteen.”

“Of course you are, that’s fine Valerie , but you’ve fooled around with your boyfriend haven’t you?” She slowed and was worried that I might be annoyed with her for doing such a thing.

“Well, we did get up to some pretty heavy kissing and he once tried to put his fingers into my undies, I told him off for that.” She stuck out her chest, “I’m not that sort of girl.”

“But you’d let me wouldn’t you Valerie ?” I asked.

“Oh do you want to?” She asked excitedly, stopping to look at me, jumping up and down on the spot and holding her hands together on her chest. “That would be terrific!”

She moved closer, almost waddling and I realised she was a little too eager out here on the street so I had to cool down the programming. She breathed heavily and took my elbow “That would be really great, thanks Phil”

Amy smiled after her friend and said “I’ve let a boy put his fingers in my panties, he wasn’t very good at it, not a clue where to touch, I was so annoyed but I pretended it was OK... because that’s what you’re supposed to do.” She was outraged that she would betray such private facts to me.

“I hate you, you’re not supposed to do this... and I want to feel your big fingers slipping into me and tickling my.. my clitoris.” She blushed furiously.

This was delicious!

“Tell Phil about what he did to your boobies Amy” urged Valerie. She turned to me and continued anyway, by herself; “One boy licked his tongue all around her nipples and she said it was really nice, so we tried it too. It’s a way cool feeling.”

Amy was aghast, but added “Valerie licked mine and I licked hers, she’s much better at it than a boy.” She shut her mouth with tight lips.

“That’s really interesting Amy. And how big are your breasts girls?” Valerie was thrilled that I would ask her such a thing. Amy fumed, with a beatific smile. “I’m already into a ‘B’ cup, I’ve got a wide back so I wear a thirty-six bra. My dance teacher says she hopes I don’t get too top heavy but I don’t think I will, my mother says I’m just an early starter but I won’t grow too much more. Valerie’s a thirty-four ‘A’. ”

“I’m filling out now though,” said Valerie , “I think I’ll be into a bit bigger when I’ve finished growing, I’m getting some underwear for my birthday from my aunt and I think I’ll fit that.”

“I bet you’ll want to see us naked won’t you. You sick fuck” spat Amy as her hands came up to cup her bountiful tits for my eyes. Valerie just groaned with the arousal that such a thought gave her.

We walked into the school’s reception area and asked to see the principal. I soon made sure that the staff were aware that I was just the person that these two girls need to spend time with. Their parents didn’t have to worry about where they were, after all, it wasn’t as if I was a stranger and the girls would be in safe hands. The registrar would be no problem, the girls could stay with me at anytime I requested and the principal himself would take care of any queries from the parents.

I kissed the girls goodbye and let them go back to class. Valerie was hopping with excitement. Amy walked with the measured steps of one condemned. I looked at her little ass as it swayed out of the hallway. It was a bad thing to be doing, but I was sporting such a boner that I was thinking more with ol’ one eye than with anything else. Anyway, I reasoned, I’d make sure that they were safely restored to full health with no troubles after I was finished with them

* * *

End of chapter Four.