The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Thirty-fourth. Harvest time.

If I didn’t want to sound too peevish, I would complain loudly about the way that the females I thought I controlled actually had the powers I thought were mine. But a man has to at least give the impression that he knew the answers all along. It is clear now, that the original power was always generated by the female, the male was and is only the conduit for power.

That night on Erking Hill, the coven had been completed by the arrival of my two daughters and with a member for each moon, we were able to draw on the whole of nature for our defence.

I was a bit overwhelmed at the finality of it all as I handed the box with the dark force trapped in its own version of hell, to the newly arrived Bran.

“Is it done Bran?”

“Yes it is Philip John. You have been a worthy champion for my beloved Queen.”

He handed the dreadful box off to Iysla and she disappeared back to the Sidhe realm.

“You will use that to restore the correct balance to the Sidhe world too?” I asked.

He nodded, “We must begin to work together to correct a long line of imbalances.”

I shook his hand and he patted me fatherly on the shoulder, “You will still have future challenges but I think they will be well beneath your powers.” And then he left us.

The women of my coven stood like gorgeous queens themselves. The power we had realised was going to change everything.

We left the cars where they were and lifted as a flock of swans in the moonlight and glided home.

I felt as if the next weeks were the first weeks I had ever been alive.

We made our home in the farmstead. At least for five of us. Chrissie was the major beneficiary of Aiden’s will after Bernard and Devlin were gone. It was more sensible to look after the farm and we knew it was a good place to be.

The deaths that had occurred were a horrible thing to cover. I spent almost a full two days in bed after the exertions associated with creating an air crash that ‘took so many lives on that office picnic.’ I had to do a lot more than my previous attempts at meddling with reality and my nosebleed and migraine was pretty intense by the time I had finished. Magically undressing a woman was small potatoes when compared with arranging for a sudden failure on a 747 carrying a full complement of undead corpses.

Simon’s, was a death which caused me an anguish I almost could not bear. The stories from Liz and Sara of his fierce defence of them made me realise how small-minded was my jealousy. It had blinded me to his fine qualities and I grieved that his life was given so selflessly for my children. Cathy begged me to bring him back, her love for him strong and glacial, but I have always been unable to do that sort of magic. I let her beat on my chest in her anger until she had cried herself dry.

Simon had loved her in every way except carnally. His companionship and ‘joie de vie’ met every requirement she had for a partner—something I had been unable to give her. When my life had fallen into the dull routine I had made for myself, she had found a reason to live her own life in Simon’s. We attended many funerals in the short time after the battle and Simon’s was perhaps the hardest. I felt as if his friends and family were staring at me the whole time.

There was more to do to find rest for the souls that Shaw had only imprisoned like Debbie, and I realised that I would have my work cut out to ‘repatriate’ them.

Aiden and Aileen were buried at an intimate ceremony at the nearby church. The wake was a typical Irish affair. The bodies, freshly arranged in their coffins rested at the head of the large table. We began slowly, steadily greeting the visitors from the surrounding countryside and family members from further away. The other members of the congregation found our presence slightly disconcerting at first but Karen and Jennifer couldn’t let the sombre mood continue too long. Their ability to put people at ease was soon shining around the room and people began to treat the funeral as a chance to celebrate life rather than mark death. Whiskey began to appear from the farmers’ pockets almost as magically as I could issue my own spells. A fiddle was brought out and the stepping soon began.

The young priest, sat in the corner with his obligatory bottle of stout, was suspicious and tried to pull the mood down but we soon overcame his dogmatic views. Jacqueline stepped up to deliver an impromptu eulogy to the couple whom she had only just met but had come to love so quickly. Her words buoyed everyone and left the black robed priest in no doubt that we were here to be good.

There’s an old joke that the only difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral is that the funeral has one less drunk. Well, we had two less.

By the time the undertaker arrived to walk the cortege to the church we were all swinging between hilarious laughter and bawling tears. Only the young ones; My two daughters, the ‘terrible trio:’ Amy, Valerie, Angela and the teetotaller: Suzanne from our group and those in the visitors’ parties, were sober when we lurched off to plant the two friends in the yew-lined cemetery. The adults were in their children’s charge.

After the sobering ceremony at the church, the retinue returned to the house to continue the opposite ceremony. The old ways were certainly good at providing the living with a proper way of marking the passing of a loved one.

I watched the activities from my chair at the cosy end of the warm kitchen and was amused to see the antics. It was certainly lucky that the coven members all found the effects of alcohol to be enhancing and pleasant rather than deadening. Only Jon of our group was on the edge of our abilities and as shit faced as the other lay-people. I watched as Amy and Valerie took Angela under their wing and began acting like generations of young teenagers at family gatherings before them. Stealing little drinks when they thought we weren’t looking and scoffing all the food they could get. There was a lot of sitting in a tight-knit group, heads bent close together as they discussed options. Their predatory watch on some of the young lads made me believe that Angela was surely on her way to a good integration. She laughed more and more often as the evening progressed and as the music was reintroduced, they all lead in the dancing. Some of their dance partners probably wouldn’t know what hit them.

Chrissie, Cathy and I sat in surreptitious amusement watching them pair off with some boys and slip off for ‘some privacy.’ I allowed myself a quick check on their progress and was pleased to see the dynamics of the group outside, in the hay barn.

Angela and her partner were quietly and awkwardly attempting to kiss with the same sort of sophistication as the other two girls. Amy and Val seemed to be sharing the two farm boys between them. First sitting on one lap and then kissing the other. Both boys were bemused and a little amused at the idea that these two beauties would be quite so keen.

<Play nice you two, watch your reputations!>“ I let them know I was watching. Valerie’s sexual pulse back to me was almost palpable.

<You dirty old man, spying on us teenagers like that. You should be ashamed of yourself!>

<Oh no,>“ Amy cut in; ”<He’s trying to learn some new tricks, want us to show you some new ideas?>

I laughed and caused Chrissie and Cathy to glance sidelong at me.

<Just don’t ruin them for the other girls.>“ I shot back. They both blew me mental kisses and set to arousing their dates.

Of course, being me, I hung around a little longer to feel the emotions.

The three girls were working as a team. If you’ve ever seen a documentary of a group of lionesses co-ordinating their food gathering, you’ll understand the sort of sight they made.

Amy and Val spent some time with Angela, whispering and giggling, the same way that the boys expected young girls to behave. The girls were more concerned however, to make sure that Angela was happy and ready to have a good time.

The bonds they were already forming, were strong and secure and she was enjoying the attention.

They arranged themselves in separate cosy places in the dim-lit barn and started to enjoy themselves.

Angela had her head bowed on her beau’s shoulder as he was kissing her ear with adolescent fervour. She was washed in the delicious sensations of having someone love her (even if it was a little fickle at that age.) He was almost unable to believe his luck that he was being allowed to be so bold with a girl. She returned the kiss on his warm neck and hummed her approval as his fumbling fingers found her budding tit through the material of her dress. The little puffy nubbin of her juvenile nipple stood out strongly against his palm and he set to rhythmically rubbing his thumb back and forth across the bump.

They progressed to sloppily kissing, she, holding her lips soft against his and he, thrilling to the new sensation of a wet tongue sliding into his mouth.

I saw the little tendrils of her control beginning to infiltrate his mind. Commanding, asking, showing. He found himself eliciting gasps of approval from her young mouth as his hands went to work on stroking and rubbing her. I smiled as I noticed she was not allowing him to register a hard-on. She began to use him for her own pleasure and I was impressed to see the skill with which she ensured he would learn and progress from her lessons.

The delightful awareness that he was finally going where his chums had only bragged about was joyful as Angela ‘allowed’ him to slip his fingers up between her legs and tickle the moist crotch of her panties, and then inside them. They sat together in the gloom of the barn and his fit young arm managed to bring her up and over the precipice of her orgasm. She cried softly into his collar and hugged him close as he continued to tickle her.

She eventually allowed him to release her and they rose to come back into the dance. He would never even recognise that he had not cum himself, she was radiant in the discovery that life was able to contain such pleasures. I watched and smiled as she rejoined her mother and they held hands, quietly smiling together whilst watching the dancing.

Amy and Val had no such discoveries to make, they knew full well what delights were inside the trousers of their partners. Well, if they had any doubts, they soon set about investigating.

Young Paul, the son of Aiden’s cousin from a farm on the other side of the county, was seriously aroused. I could see the controls that Valerie was slipping into his mind and marvelled at the confident way she was now able to use her charms.

Amy’s current thrall, Oliver was already over eighteen and attending the agricultural college out of town. I could tell from his mind that he already had experience with the female ‘student body’ and probably figured himself to be more worldly wise that the cute young thing he had convinced to go outside with him. A quick finger and a little snog always made for a nice party evening. The more he looked into her sixteen year old eyes however, the more he found himself losing his confidence that he had the upper hand.

Back in the kitchen, Chrissie’s curiosity eventually caused me to join with her and bring her into my voyeuristic enjoyment. We fell into a close snog in our quiet alcove and let the scene outside arouse our own desires. I gave Cathy a wink and told her what we were about, she laughed and called me a pervert. Rising, she made it clear that she was going to go find a more physical connection with someone to get her kicks.

Valerie was staring intently into Paul’s eyes. He now knelt at her feet as she sat on a hay bale and was returning her gaze with an adoration that was borne of the understanding that for some reason, she was in command.

She reached under the hem of her black dress and wriggled the high-cut pair of panties down past her knees and off. Paul couldn’t believe that he was with a girl who wasn’t giving him the usual hard time about ‘fooling about.’ His face carried a smile that showed he was confused, but sure as hell, enjoyed the fact.

Valerie was smiling like a cat who has all the cream in the house. She reached up and looped her panties behind his neck, using them to pull him closer.

In all his limited experience, his closest sexual adventure had been a wet finger with Sally Wold, the class slag, at the back of the bus on the way home from school. That had been interesting in a detached, mechanical manner but this felt like something else. Something real and important.

Her sweet breath up his nostrils, she showed him a kiss that caused him to stain the front of his trousers. The idea of someone putting their tongue into his mouth would have been totally repugnant to him yesterday, but now it felt as good, as had been intimated in some of the wank mags he’d found in his Dad’s cupboard.

He felt his hands begin to creep up the smooth shelves of her warm thighs and the excited beating of his heart made him feel as if his body was going numb. Valerie cooed her encouragement and sucked his lower lip almost painfully. His fingers slid higher, splaying out naturally on either side of her hips under the material of her dress. His thumbs found themselves actually brushing against the soft dampness of her girlish pubes and he knew that he could slip them into the wet folds that were in the centre.

Valerie broke the kiss suddenly and pushed him away. “No,” she said, looking at his crestfallen face and smiling at his attempts to understand what was happening. This was fucking typical, she was a cock teaser!

“No fingers.” She took his hands away from her legs and he just let them dangle next to his hips as he knelt before her.

Val reached forward and put her finger on his lips, he felt her put her tip in and it tickled his tongue sweetly.

“I want you to use your tongue.” she said to him.

He’d read about the idea, but there was now way he believed it happened for real. Why would anyone do it? Put their mouth where a girl pees!

Now, however, here he was with a girl who seemed to be more beautiful than the sun, watching as she slowly began to shift herself forward and allowed her vagina come into his entranced view.

Suddenly he knew. The sight of a girl’s most beautiful part, her gentle, blossoming, centre, her sex. All he could see was Valerie’s gorgeous pussy, splayed before him. He could smell the intoxicating scent of her oils and his mouth began to water.

From his previous look of resistance, Paul’s face changed to hungry lust and he fell forward to bury his nose in the soft warm folds of Val’s wet labia.

Valerie and Amy both sighed with their combined sensations.

Amy was busily filling herself with the huge erection that Oliver was providing. They rocked together on a pile if straw, completely naked. Amy’s hair hung now almost to the dimple of her cute little ass as she threw back her head and groaned with the emotions singing through her.

The cool air made her nipples stand out in urgent points from her swelling breasts and her warm hands; at first scratching over Oliver’s broad chest, now that her orgasm approached, dived down to her clitoris and flew back and forth in a desperate attempt to push herself over the edge. Like a horse-rider, she urged him on to stimulate her by bouncing herself up and down on his slippery shaft, the controls she was spreading through his mind making it impossible for him to peak before she had had her pleasure.

Valerie caught her eye and the two girls smiled at each other with faces thick with their burgeoning orgasms. They were separated only by a short distance and could hear each other’s voice urging their respective studs; Amy’s words mirrored exactly by Val. They watched each other’s faces as they build towards their release.

“Come on baby, just a little more. That’s it, fill me up, make my little pussy cream for you” They cooed to the poor unwitting tools at their mercy. “Doesn’t that feel good to you? making my pussy tremble like that? making it cum for me? making me feel so, so good?” The weirdness of the stereophonic whispers not really registering on the boy’s minds.

Paul’s aching jaw was suddenly the grateful recipient of a warm flood of her juices. The effect was immediately met with a corresponding squeal of pleasure from Amy who jammed down hard on Oliver’s crotch and soaked his balls with her own cum.

After a few post orgasmic twitches, the two little minxes disengaged themselves, left the bemused males where they were and met each other in the middle of the soft hay-strewn floor. They entwined their arms around each other’s backs and carefully knelt beside each other. I was struck by how effective their ballet knowledge made their movements; they subsided to the floor with a grace that was in itself, thrilling.

The two young boys stood as if sleepwalking and stepped towards them. Despite the relative positions, the two kneeling women were definitely in charge of the standing men.

With urgent fingers, Valerie unbuckled Paul’s belt and soon had his pants around his ankles. His penis a livid purple with its stiff engorgement. Oliver’s cock swayed like a flagpole in front of him, both rods at the same stiff angle.

At the girls’ command, the two boys began to stroke their meat, their big agricultural fists sliding back and forth along the pretty magnificent poles they both sported.

Amy held her cheek next to Val’s and they watched with sparkling eyes as the cocks in front of them began to bulge towards ejaculation.

With a strangled groan that was shared by them both, the boys began to pump long streaming spurts of their white goo, into the waiting mouths of the girls. Tears of relief dripped down their adoring faces as they continued to squeeze as much of their semen as they could create, onto the pink tongues waiting below the tips. The milk was swallowed with relish and both girls allowed themselves some long, leisurely licks of each other’s chins to get the spillage.

Eventually the four of them were on their knees. Both boys had their eyes closed in remembrance of ecstasy and the girls used the moment to stand and recover their panties.

Leaving the guys to tidy themselves up, Amy and Val returned to the noise and bustle of the kitchen. They found their way to Angela and the three of them began to excitedly compare notes.

<Did you enjoy that Phil?>“ Angela’s voice in my head.

<I enjoyed seeing you all have such fun. I think that this old dog might be learning a few new tricks from you youngsters.>

<I think Chrissie might show you more than us though.>“ She was looking directly at me and winked at the two of us, sat together. Her cheerfulness was enough to make me smile broadly and I felt even better when Chris leaned into my ear and told me that she needed me to take her to bed.

I left the party behind as I carried her to the soft expanse of our duvet.

She, true to form, managed to show me enough new tricks that I spent the rest of the night thanking her; and praying I would be able to walk in the morning without looking like a cowboy.

* * *

End of Chapter Thirty-four.