The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-eighth: Chrissie...

“To truly see the world, see first through your own eyes clearly.”

Thomas Morgan

As the three of us ran down the hallway to the bedroom, I was already making the linkages between us. By the time we entered Chrissie’s bedroom where she lay in state, we were one.

I stood at the foot of the bed and Amy and Cathy stood to either side. I reached forward and took hold of her feet. They were warm but waxy in my fingers the clean flesh pale and perfect in my hand. Cathy and Amy lay their fingers on Chrissie’s forehead and stomach respectively. With the three of us joined, I could pick up whole new sensations according to each of their talents.

We dived into Chrissie, the gleaming purity of her physical self was like a beautiful cathedral around us. Cathy was transfixed by the wonder of it. Amy simply felt herself falling in love with Chrissie all over again. There in front of us and at the core of what was Chrissie herself, was the oily blackness that coated her. We swooped down to deal with it. The ugliness was made by Shaw, there was no doubt about that, it was different to the ‘cloaks’ but of the same general species.

This would be simple, surely. This time, instead of the finger scratching that I had tried before, we fashioned a diamond-sharp probe to attempt the breach. The three of us together formed a massive conduit of power. I swung the point to hit the surface.

It was like trying to drive a golf ball through the practice nets. If anything, the harder we tried to hit the spell, the easier it shrugged us off. The more frustrated we became, the more difficult it was to proceed. Eventually, we had to regroup and the three of us decided to try a different tack.

I was just so despondent. Even the others were disturbed to see how I had fared.

We came back to the bedroom and Cathy and Amy put their arms around me and hugged me close. It felt good.

It felt more than good actually. I realised that Amy had a knack of hitting all the right buttons when it came to arousing me. I saw her anew, the fantastic vision that I had been attracted too all that time ago in the mall; the beauty of her enthusiasm, the promise of her athletic physicality. Her tongue was in my ear, her fingernails were scratching across my bare chest under my shirt and she was steadily working her crotch against my thigh. Cathy too, was affected by the aura Amy was putting out. She was cooing and kissing and rubbing too. The air almost crackled with Amy’s emanations.

Like a flywheel, the energy we were generating began to gain its own momentum. Before I could recognise it, Cathy had manoeuvred us over to Chrissie’s body once more and had begun to strip off my clothes. I could feel the heat building in me. I could feel the urgency with which Amy was losing herself in lust; Cathy’s loveliness. I cast off all our clothes with a gesture and we were touching each other as closely as we could.

With a fluidity that was borne of our desires, the three of us clambered onto Chrissie’s bed and once again began the task of linking each other and touching her.

“She is so gorgeous!” said Cathy, laying her face next to Chrissie’s and sliding her palm across the swelling globe of her bare breast. Her lust was evident and the urgency was enough to have her lose any vestige of decorum. She was behaving in a way that she would have previously called ‘slutty,’ this time with a great big capital ‘S.’ I watched her long flat tongue lapping along Chrissie’s long neck leaving first, wet smears of saliva there, and then pussy juice on Chrissie’s skin as she used her crotch to rub along the exposed thigh.. Amy was humming to herself with anticipation and dropped her face down to catch my rampant cock in her mouth. I knelt between Chrissie’s legs and smoothed Amy’s hair as she bobbed her head up and down on my erection. Cathy began to alternate between stroking Chrissie and tickling Amy. Amy yelped and squirmed and her hands left my balls and reached to Cathy allowing the warmth of my wife’s smooth skin to arouse her. Both women began a soft chanting as Amy finished soaking my cock and balls with her saliva; “in her.. in her.. in her.”

They pulled me forward and helped me furrow my tool in between Chrissie’s vaginal lips. She was too dry to proceed and I could feel the chaffing as soon as I tried. Cathy immediately dipped her wet, curled tongue down where she could let her spit dribble into Chrissie’s slit. I could feel the cooling fluid run around the tightly drawn rim of her lips where my cock forced itself inside.

Chrissie was pale and nude and asleep. Her body still thrilled me with perfect proportions and I could only feel how much I loved her so. I wanted her back, to be able to uncover the beautiful living mind that I’d be lost without. With that thought, my feelings of lust for her rushed back, overwhelming my previous reticence to fuck a body in a coma.

I could feel the wonderful heat of her body as soon as I slid my penis slowly into her. The tip of my cock parting the pillowy walls of her cunt. The gentle tickle of her soft pubic hair as I finished my stroke into her. The touch of my balls on her cool buttocks. The smooth marble firmness of her open legs against my hips. She was so lovely.

Amy latched her lips around Chrissie’s nipple and pulled Cathy down to the other one. They scooted closer to Chrissie, holding her close and both ran their knees up and down my flanks as I lay over her body. For a while I could almost imagine that I was making love to the three of them simultaneously. Despite the coolness of the room, we were perspiring with the animal heat of our passion and all three, breathing like racehorses.

“Go on Phil, let’s try again, it worked for us before.” Cathy began nibbling and nuzzling at Chrissie’s face and neck, sucking on her lips and licking her ears. For being such a cold fish before, she was certainly making a good go at her new life. “I love this! I love her... you... us” she said to me, seemingly having read my thoughts.

This time, the connection flared around us like a roaring fire. I could sense Cathy and Amy with me and all at once, something else too. The fragrance of Chrissie’s favourite perfume was suddenly in my nostrils and I knew she was still there waiting for me. The warmth of that thought was with us all as we arrived once again at the black cocoon.

There was no need to make any weapon or tool or even touch the black sarcophagus that lay in front of us. We approached the site of the thing, our three ‘selves’ twining about each other as we all made love to Chrissie. In the part of my mind which was still in the bedroom, I knew that I was beginning to saw my shaft in and out of her buttery pussy and that both Cathy and Amy were adding their own wetness to the mix. The soft panting of Amy began to signal the onrush of her orgasm and the way that her aura pulsed around us, I could feel Cathy begin to stretch towards her own. Myself, I was only staving off my cum by sheer willpower and as soon as Cathy began to shudder and grope for Amy’s mouth with hers, I simply let go of my restraint and let the flood of my semen wash into my love’s body. The release of our orgasms provided us all with a sudden crystal-clear vision.

The whole rotten barricade had been something that we ourselves had generated! It was as if we had all been agreeing to an illusion; and now, similar to seeing the microphone in shot during a movie scene, the reality of the illusion seemed to be made less important. The exposure of the lie caused its utter destruction. Nothing was needed to remove the spell, it had never needed to exist in the first place. Shaw’s evil brilliance was twisting his victim’s minds to feed their own prisons. I loathed him with a fierce disgust.

Chrissie was with me.

I knew what it felt like to be a bird, at that moment when it’s outstretched wings lift it from the ground for the first time. She was all around me, holding me close, kissing me, touching Cathy and Amy, licking her tongue into my mouth. Her pussy began gripping me again in her orgasm. She was cumming with a strength that was borne of her total release. The explosion of beautiful light that hit us all as Chrissie came, forced us almost physically away from each other on the bed. Chrissie gasped like she was surfacing from a deep dive and then silently gazed at the three of us.

I remember when my daughter was born, the vernix still glistening wetly on her salmon-pink skin. The room was very much like this bedroom, dim-lit and warm. With the long, gruelling labour, Cathy had been drowsy, almost asleep after the birth and I felt I had been left alone with the baby. At only a few minutes old, her eyes were wide and black. She made feeble movements with her head as it rested against my chest and looked about her at the new world. The curiosity of her gaze as she saw things for the first time was a wonder I would hold with me forever.

Chrissie had the same look on her.

Her body was alive and pink and she was once again with me. The rolling of her hips as her second, more gentle orgasm subsided, the sudden realisation that she was sharing me with two other women who were pleasuring her too. She was already luxuriating in her body and the physicality of our coupling. She thus began the slow recovery into the real world.

“Oooh lover, where have I been?” was her first question. She smiled and stretched and moaned with the feeling of my hardness inside her and the softness of Amy and Cathy’s ministrations.

I leaned across her and kissed her forehead, “Away... but you’re back now.”

Chrissie didn’t need much time at all to recuperate , Her body was fit and well. I had made sure that her muscles exercised themselves whilst she slept. Apart from the obvious body fluid accumulations that couldn’t help but occur, she was fit. We spent a few days getting reacquainted, walking in the park, eating together, visiting all the others in our ‘new-born’ group.

After I had awoken her, she returned to the kitchen to a round of applause. Aileen wailed and even Aiden wept openly. Karen and Jennifer, never having met her before, simply gaped at the beautiful naked woman in front of them. They embraced her almost formally. Jon and Suzanne were similarly moved, Jon being a little more obvious in his arousal at the vision. Suzanne elbowed him in the ribs and they all fell together laughing gently.

Chrissie was thankfully oblivious to the events that had precipitated her imprisonment. The news of our failure to defeat Shaw, the loss of Bernard and Devlin, these were met with incomprehension and sadness. We sat and cuddled for many long sessions whilst I gently told her of the things that had happened.

I noticed that I was losing the feelings of hatred that had spurred me on to try dealing with Shaw. It no longer seemed necessary to have such thoughts. He was just wrong and no extra negativity on my part could make him right. I just knew I had to remove him from the world.

But, Shaw was still a formidable threat to us, even if we were now a more coherent force. We still had to get a break.

It came from a very unexpected quarter.

* * *

End of Chapter Twenty-eight..