The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-fifth: Determination.

“Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no more cakes and ale?”

William Shakespeare

Iysla had won me over. The black dog of my depression was banished once more and for the first time in many months I was able to feel an almost light-headed enjoyment of the days. The confidence she had managed to instill in me let me breathe more easily and stand taller. In such a manic state, I ran each morning from the farmhouse into the fields, jogging until the exhaustion rush began to flood me. The few people I met on the way were often bemused by my obviously enthusiastic greeting and even the field animals were met with jaunty calls.

I know, I know; it sounds like it was like a fucking fifties musical, but that was the effect of uncorking the stopper that had been tightened on me. And it was no less sweet for all its sugariness.

The grassy slope of the south-facing side of the valley was clambered with little more than a slight rise in my heart-rate. My physical fitness was at the highest level it had ever been. The morning was cool and sunny and I could feel the perspiration drying from my back as I stood at the top of the rise. I called for Bran, standing for a moment next to one of the big trees cresting of the hill.

Across the valley, like the ribs of a long buried ship were the Erking standing stones. The valley was lovely in the early spring sunlight and life seemed the be everywhere.

Bran appeared at my shoulder, quiet, as if he had stepped from the trunk of the tree itself. I smiled as I realised it was probable that that was from where he had arrived. We both stood and surveyed the surrounding countryside. I took in a deep breath of the morning air and spoke to him.

“We have a little bit of tidying up to do Bran. Then this thing is going to be finished with.” My resolve was pretty strong and I spoke to him directly and with certainty.

“It is good to hear your true self speaking again. The task is not one to consider lightly but I agree, it will soon be time to quash this evil.”

We sat on the grass and began to discuss the issues that still confronted me. I had never been one to plan very well and this, organising of a campaign, was inspiring as I watched Bran’s obvious skill at marshalling facts and arguments. We reviewed the ‘score’ between us and Shaw’s camp and for the first time, I managed to see a clearer picture of my responsibilities without getting overwhelmed by the evil that had been visited on my loved ones. Bran saw this and went to great lengths to ensure that the fire of hatred still managed to burn fiercely inside me but now no longer threatened to consume me. Bran even had some ideas for the way we should proceed. He told me that he would consult with ‘his peers’ to confirm some of our suspicions.

I had to hold my inner calm when Chrissie’s condition was brought up. She still languished in a coma, her skin pallid and waxy. The long chestnut tresses, although brushed every day by Aileen and sometimes by Amy when she visited, seemed less lustrous than before. Her eyes, when I lifted their lids were bloodshot and waxy. We had just spent our time, patiently waiting for the spell she was under to break and carefully turning her to avoid bedsores.

Bran had once come with me to see her. He spoke quietly to me as he stroked her forehead;

“The protection you cast on her is but one part of the enchantment. She is still held by Shaw. If she is to ever be returned to you, a way has to be found to cut through his spell.”

Even at that point, we were both at a loss as to how I could achieve that. I knew what the shroud that had been spun around poor Debbie felt like, but there was not a single place that I could find in this one which looked like a weakness. Chrissie’s own ‘soul’ was no longer shining brightly enough to show through. It was a catch-22, if I could get through, I could revive her, but to get through she needed to be revived. I hated to think that she might still be visited by the hell that we had fallen into. In my new-found confidence however, I managed to put the problem to one side and although sorrowful, I went back to living. Things would sort themselves out, I would just have to hope that the outcome was in my favour.

Bran and I walked back to the farmhouse our voices low but our spirits high as we discussed our tactics and our strategy.

Bran was quite determined that I should not allow myself to turn away from my new nature. Shaw’s power, he told me, came from the magic of the brutish, the vicious and the nasty. Mine was based upon nature’s renewal, the drive to build rather than destroy, to love rather than hate. I found myself smiling at the incongruity of his stiff officiousness and the light-hearted way he described rampant fucking. But the bottom line was that I had, in his eyes, a duty to allow my powers to be enhanced by tapping the sexual energies around me.

“A sword arm becomes stiff and slow without regular practice, you will need to be no less diligent with your skills.” he had told me with a smile.

I felt his handiwork as the old horniness began building in me again and realised that at last, this dark time was beginning to lift.

“Careful with your influence Bran,” I warned, “If I get any more of those pushes, you might find me trying it on with you!”

Aileen, usually quiet and, I had thought, slightly disapproving of me in her manner, took me to one side and urged me to go back to my home and try to revive myself.

“We’ll all pray for her here and you can try to find a way to sort out this nastiness.”

It was obvious to us all that my time of seclusion at the farmhouse was over. We sat together and ate a pleasant enough lunch and then I gathered up my stuff with as little ceremony as possible and left.

Cathy had been effectively ‘dumped’ at home, my heart was so empty after the shock of losing Valerie that I hadn’t even bothered to take off the spell I had cast on her. She had spent the intervening months in complete domestic ‘bliss.’ The only contact I had had with her was one phone call that she had made to the farmhouse when Amy had needed to talk to me about some query at the school. Cathy, Amy told me in a lowered voice, had invited her to stay for dinner. Amy couldn’t really believe that my wife would be quite so understanding about having her around. I told her to go ahead and enjoy the meal. My wife (nearly ex-wife I had to keep reminding myself) had always been a good cook.

The drive back into town was made with the window down and the radio blaring. The brilliance of the early afternoon sunshine making my face smile. I needed to stop for gas and a leak so I pulled into the sprawling Shell garage on the main road. After filling up the car and emptying my own tank, I stood in line at the cash desk in the store.

The young guy standing to the right and slightly behind me, seemed to be acting in a strangely nervous manner. The pretty girl he was obviously with was standing behind one of the shelving units apparently looking at greeting cards but from the way she was watching him, I didn’t get the impression that anyone was anticipating a birthday. I started to think that there was going to be some sort of shoplifting going on. The two were in their mid-teens and from the flushed look on his face, it was evident that he was gearing up to do something. I paid for my purchase and stepped to the side to fold the receipt into my wallet. The young man stepped up to the desk and spoke.

His first syllable came out at such a high pitch that he could have passed for a squeeze toy. He had to actively gulp and start again. He held out a couple of bars of chocolate.

“These please,” he began, and lifted a pine air freshener for the car off the stand on the countertop.

“..And this too...” He proceeded to accumulate quite a pile of disparate objects from around the counter until finally; “.. and... ”

I suddenly realised what the deal was and smiled as I surreptitiously watched his distress. His skin was blasing red as he drew a ragged breath and all but lunged for the packed of condoms that lay in the top dispenser. His voice cracked once more as he offered, with just a whole lot too much nonchalance “..and these please.”

The girl behind the counter didn’t bat an eyelid and to the amusement of all but two of the occupants of the store, took great pains to hold the packet up in front of the young lad’s face and slowly look for the bar-code to scan.

“How much does it say these are?” she asked him, pointing over the front of the counter. His confidence was almost completely shot and he just managed to croak out the price.

She tallied up the cost and took his money with a smile. He had some trouble trying to find a pocket to put all the chocolate bars in without dropping the change and the treasured packet.

He walked hurriedly to the door, his young girlfriend slipping out behind him.

I felt it was too much of a temptation not to get involved with the two of them. I was beginning to put behind me, the old moralising that had come back in recent times and I found my body beginning to respond favourably to the situation...

The two teens sat in the front of their old car and were obviously relieved at their success in getting past the big hurdle. I watched them from across the forecourt and could see the excited gleam in both their eyes as they leaned together and kissed. We started our vehicles at the same time and both cars pulled onto the road simultaneously from the two exits. I followed unobtrusively behind them and sent my feelers out in front of me to get an insight into how they were feeling...

It was finally the time! After the very first time she had met Garry, at Laura’s party almost a year before, they’d been heading towards this night. Ginny sat slightly sideways in the car seat and looked across at him. Garry was staring intently at the road. He was still flushed with the ordeal he’d just gone through. Of all the stupid things to forget! they’d known they were going to have sex and both forgot to go through with getting the rubbers!

Garry had almost called it off but after she had told him how much she wanted to finally be with him, he’d done it. The pink blush still stretched behind his ears and down the front of his neck. It had taken a lot for him to show his determination like that and she wondered whether he realised how much she felt the overwhelming excitement, now that they had actually managed to take the step.

This was going to be for real.

Garry.

One of the things she loved about him was his sensible nature when it came to the important things. He never fooled about when he was driving and wasn’t one go doing silly things like some of the other guys from their class. That sure didn’t mean that he didn’t ‘fool around’ though! he was always able to use his hands and mouth and his mind to get her really juiced up! What she had managed to find out was that the staid exterior covered quite an exciting and sensitive boyfriend. He had been adamant that he should wear protection because he didn’t want her to get into trouble.

The word boyfriend had a certain resonance. He had been, in fact would always be, her boy ‘friend’ but now he was much more than just that. The evening had been planned by the two of them for almost the past month. His folks thought he was on a school trip and her’s thought the same. The half truth was that the trip was actually going ahead; without them. It had seemed such good fortune that Garry said they couldn’t afford to pass up the chance of being alone.

Ginny sat back and watched the scenery pass by. Garry’s car was, like him, solid and comfortable. She smiled to herself as she thought about all the things that the two of them had got up to inside it, on the back seat, in the front, even once tried it in the trunk! it was their little place of isolation. But they’d never gone all the way. At first it had simply been because they didn’t know each other well enough. Later it was just too difficult to get into the right situation. Garry had his dad’s business to help out at in the evenings and she was too much involved in the soccer team that the two of them only managed to get together during school and on one evening at the weekend. She smiled wickedly to herself as she realised how the memory of last Saturday’s outing to the park had shown her just how much she could show Garry what to do to make her feel good.

When they’d first started ‘fooling around,’ she’d been a little reluctant to give him any directions on what to do with a girl, but as time and blunt prodding went on, she finally realised that boys just didn’t have a clue when it came to girls! A little mauling of her boobs might have been quite pleasurable but a rough finger straight into her panties when she wasn’t expecting it was no fun at all!

And much to her surprise, when she told him she needed to explain what she needed him to do ‘down there’ there had been a look of almost absolute relief on Garry’s face. From that evening onwards, Garry had been a completely willing pupil in the subject of Ginny’s physical enjoyment. There was none of the grunting and puffing and blowing that she’d endured with previous boys. She and Garry actually talked to each other.

Not that Garry didn’t teach her a couple of surprises. Like how much he liked her to touch his legs or squeeze his butt when they kissed, or his having his nipples touched. It had become quite a regular game for them to take it in turns to alternate kisses on each other’s bare breasts. His muscular chest felt simply beautiful beneath her lips and she loved the natural smell of his skin. And he in turn, could get pretty carried away in his worship of her boobs.

Ginny had come to terms with having the most developed tits in her class. She’d started late but had come through in the past year or so with a set of curves that put all the other girls’ to shame.

She’d had a pretty bad time with the taunting at first but one day had just got up in the morning and stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. It was like looking at a different person. She suddenly realised that the mirror was filled with a woman and that woman had a beautifully developed figure.

From that morning onwards, she hadn’t tried to hide her new body but had instead decided to approve of herself. Nothing sleazy, she just got on with her life.

It was obvious that Garry liked it when she wore her cotton blouses or the lambs wool pullovers. Although she wasn’t too fussed about the ‘little girl’ look, she could always tell he was more excited than usual when he saw her dressed like that. For herself, she enjoyed that warm feeling of anticipation as Garry started to unbutton her blouse or pull the sweater out of her waistband. His warm, wide strong hands would soon be sliding up the side of her ribcage to squeeze her.

Lost in her daydream, she sighed slightly and felt the itch as her nipples swelled inside her bra. Her jeans felt a little tight too. Her crotch was beginning to warm to the excitement of what was to come. She felt she could do with a little adjustment there too. Garry’s hand had become so much more adept at pleasuring her. It was more often than not that he could make her feel better than she could do with her own fingers. She squirmed a little in the seat as she tried to slip her thighs against each other.

My little filaments of commands had managed to insinuate themselves into her mind. Slight tweaks of her arousal centres and a few reinforced memories had the desired effect. I let the car below me drive on behind theirs as I let my mind enjoy the vicarious experience of their evening together.

Garry was a good, safe driver. She’d never known him to do anything that was not by the book. It always meant that she could relax and enjoy a journey with him. But she was feeling more horny than she’d anticipated. If she wasn’t so shy of doing it in front of him, she’d have liked to slip her fingers into her panties to pull the cloth out of where it had slipped into her cleft. She glanced across at Garry’s lap. The bulge behind his zipper showed that he was probably in the same sort of situation. Ginny wondered if he too, was wanting to ease the pressure.

A sudden, incredible thought occurred to her.

Months before, she’d been listening to music in the bedroom of her best friend Melanie. They had been singing along to the charts whilst they finished their homework together. Mel had sung the wrong words to one of the lyrics.

Instead of “If you please, just show him” she smiled and sang; “On your knees, just blow him..”

When Ginny had asked her to explain what the words meant, she had been completely grossed out at the idea of anyone wanting to do something so strange.

‘It’s not as bad as you’d think,’ Mel had told her. ‘It sure makes you very popular! The boys I’ve done it with all love it!’ she had laughed. ‘And it really doesn’t taste all that bad.’

When Ginny had asked her to explain that, she had been nearly sick.

Now, however, the image of Garry’s stiffness in his jeans made her think of that conversation again. The idea that he might want her to do something like that was... what?... it was something that was making her feel curious.... more than curious. about ...actually what he might feel like in her mouth.

There, she had made the image clear in her mind, and it seemed almost exciting to think about.

‘You OK Gin?’ Garry asked, eyes still on the road ahead.

‘Sure, just thinking about us.... doing things’ She replied, wetting her lips. He glanced sideways at her and smiled. ’ Me too.’

Ginny reached out her hand to touch his hip and let it rest there. Garry gave a little twitch as he felt the contact but carried on looking ahead. Ginny could feel the heat beneath her palm and let it stay still until it felt uncomfortable. She slid her fingers over the inside of his leg and gave a little squeeze. Garry responded with a low growl. ‘Love you Gin.’

‘Love you too Gar.’

He stole a glance at her eyes and they exchanged a smile. Ginny brought her other hand around to rest with her first.

She felt so excited, Garry would have the shock of his life! ‘I bet he’s never even heard of this thing before!’

With excessive carefulness, she inched her fingers closer to his zip. Apart from a couple of glances down at his lap, Garry kept looking forward. He was swallowing hard and breathing more heavily. Ginny could feel the heat of the hard lump behind the cloth. She took hold of the tab and began a slow pull down, the zipper began to gape open.

‘Ginny....’ Garry began.

‘Shhhh!’ she urged him, sliding her hand into the opening and through the front of his boxers.

The feeling of his cock was always a thrill. The thought that it was her who made it hard like that always made her feel good. And the way he was so dependent on her when she stroked him up to a cum. It was something she liked to do whenever they got together. But now, she was going to go a stage further. Garry was breathing really heavily now as his stiff erection was pulled out into the air, his girlfriend’s small hand grasping the base.

“You shouldn’t.... I’m driving!”

She smiled up at him; “Just keep your eyes on the road!”

Ginny wanked him a couple of times and was pleased to see that he was still driving carefully but was all smiles. The domed helmet of his circumcised cock was glistening with the pre-cum that was oozing from the little hole at the tip. The clear tear was already dribbling down the tight frenum towards her cool fingers.

She slipped a hand beside her and flicked the seat belt undone, swivelling sideways so that she could bring her face down to his groin.

I was very glad that I had put controls on Garry’s driving. The swerve his car did was only very slight as Ginny let his bloated cock-head slide into her mouth.

She had a lot of saliva in her mouth as she brought her head down to suck on him. The thought that it was going to be too big or that she might choke with something like that in her mouth, simply didn’t occur to her and she let the shaft slide well into her hot wet throat.

Garry’s eyes bulged wide and he let out a simple ‘Oh!’ as the fantasy of his love life became a reality. He slid his hips forward to accommodate her head, keeping control of the car as best he could.

Ginny began to slide her face up and down on his veined shaft, letting her tongue swirl around his glans and then lick up and down the underside. She loved the feeling of the velvety skin as it rode back and forth over the firm muscle beneath. The fullness in her mouth, the scent of his maleness.

“Oooh God Ginny! that feels so good! You sure you’re OK doing that?” He couldn’t believe she was actually doing it. She hummed her approval and carried on working on his cock.

The suction from her hollowing cheeks was unlike anything he had experienced before and with a start, he realised that he was rushing towards an orgasm that was going to be a big one.

‘Gin.. I’m gonna cum!’ he gasped, the pressure in his face making him think he might get a nosebleed.

‘Ginny!’

She wasn’t surprised that Garry should be coming so quickly, he was always fast when she did something new. In the months they had been experimenting with each other, she’d tried several little ‘tricks’ that she thought he might enjoy. Like the violent cum he’d had that time in the park when they’d laid on the blanket in the bushes. As she’d taken hold of his balls right at the last moment he’d bucked like a fish and forced a arcing fountain of white goo over the grass. She’d learned a lot of the tricks to keep him on the brink of cumming and delighted in the fact that he did the same to her too. Sometimes however, it was nice to just let go and push all his buttons at once...

The thick, fragrant fluid, that had intrigued her each time it poured from his twitching cock and ran down the back of her knuckles, now flooded her mouth. Garry’s hips jerked up to piston his cock a little further in and some of the mixture dripped from her lips. Ginny moaned with bliss as her own little orgasm fluttered in her cunt. The feeling of total involvement in the act made her body tingle. Reflexively, she swallowed what was there and felt even more ooze from the tip of his cock like a wad of jelly onto the back of her tongue. His cock shrank back as if a balloon had been popped and she was able to swirl the taste of the cum and the feeling of his member around her mouth until she finally let him drop out. His shining wet penis, still engorged but less rigid, lay on his thigh.

The flavour, she decided, was not unpleasant, in fact it’s muskiness was sort of ‘fundamental.’

Ginny looked up and licked her lips. Garry’s face was a picture! He was still driving but looked like he was not on this planet.

“Did you enjoy that?” Ginny asked, smiling because his face told her very eloquently that he was in heaven. She carefully kissed his cock, a light peck on the head, and gently tucked it back into his pants.

“God Gin, that was fantastic!... I love you.”

“Love you too” she cooed to him in a parody of a mother hen, smoothing his cheek and kissing his neck.

Still careful to watch the road, Garry sank back into the seat with a satisfied sigh. She clipped her seat belt back in place and sat around straight.

Ginny realised that she was now even more turned on than before. The aching heat in her pussy was almost cramping.

“God Garry, you really get me going! I love it when I can make you come like that.” She reached across and pulled his hand from the steering wheel and placed it against the warm and damp cleft of her crotch.

“Can you feel what you do to me?”

Garry was a little awkward as he tried to get his fingers behind her waistband and inside her panties. The angle was wrong and she had to unbutton her jeans and pull the zip wide open to give him better access.

His hand felt the wetness of her pubic hairs as their texture ran beneath his fingers and then the firm skin of her pubic mound gave way to the soft puffiness of her engorged cunt lips. He slipped his middle two fingers into the buttery heat.

Ginny hissed her approval and began immediately to grind her hips against his hand. The movement served to push his fingers in and out of her slick channel.

Garry wiggled his fingers back and forth against each other and slipped his thumb across his palm to rub onto her clitoris but soon found that the angle in which he was holding his hand was beginning to hurt his wrist. Ginny was grasping his hand in both of hers and pulling it tight against her. The muscles in his forearm began to burn with fatigue.

The pain became too much to bear and he eventually tugged his arm back, leaving Ginny on the brink of orgasm.

“Nooo, Garry!” she whimpered, “Pleeease, I was nearly there!”

“I can’t Gin, I’ve got cramp in that hand!”

Ginny couldn’t hold off and quickly wriggled her jeans and panties down below her knees. Her wetness made her sticky against the leather of the car seats. Their nostrils were assailed by the beautifully heavy scent of her oils and as she let her knees fall wide apart, Garry had to fight to keep his eyes off the sight of her delicately arrayed pubes. Her hand took over the stimulation that he had been giving her before. The sloppy sounds of her wet pussy, as she drove her fingers around and around on her love button, were matched by her groans that she needed him and that she was going to cum for him. She no longer felt the need to be modest about such an urgent desire.

“Oooh! Oooh! Garry!”

She held herself tight against the warmth of his side and leaned her head onto his shoulder, rubbing her cheek against his shirt.

In only a matter of a few minutes, she had brought herself off to a shuddering climax.

He surprised her once more as he took her hand from her pussy and slid the glistening fingers into his mouth, allowing his tongue to clear them of all her secretions. She’d heard about cunnilingus before but didn’t anticipate that many people would want to taste pussy cream like that.

I made sure she would be disabused of that notion.

The fact that neither of them had had any previous experience of the sort of sex that had just taken place didn’t strike them as odd in any way.

The small, hotel that Garry had booked them into, came up on the right-hand side and he swung the car into the parking lot. I had thought about following in behind them but, glancing at my watch, I realised that there was no time to indulge myself.

I pulled up across the street and sent out a few ‘helpful’ pushes to the two of them (and the hotel staff who would be extra helpful and understanding) and watched them walk towards the next stage in their lives together.

It was difficult to sustain my willpower but I rejoined the main road and drove on towards home. My cock was whimpering and fidgeting to get out and play, it had been a pleasant drive but I really had some stockpiled juices to get drained...

* * *

End of Chapter Twenty-five.