The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the second: Being the continuing adventures with Nurse Christine..

“Bachelors know more about women than married men. If they didn’t they’d be married, too.”

H. L. Mencken.

My injuries were a puzzle to the doctor. He came in that afternoon to give me the benefit of his refrigerator-style of bedside manner. He dealt with me as some kind of mannequin to be pulled and prodded but, as he began to actually register the details of my injuries, he began to take more care.

“This is odd Mr.—Ah—Harvey” he muttered as he looked closely through the bottoms of his bifocals at what lay under the bandages on my chest. I craned my neck to see, but failed. “what’s the matter?” I asked, worried that there was something serious—was he going to call the ER. Team?

“Well, that’s the odd thing, there’s nothing really the matter here—except that according to your x-rays, you were supposedly suffering from some significant number of broken ribs and now there’s not even much of a bruise. Is there much in the way of pain here?” He carefully pushed on my chest with his middle two fingers, I felt no discomfort. “I think there’s been some sort of mistake made in Radiology,” he began “I’m sorry about the bandaging, it appears that it was unnecessary” He began to strip the sticky bandages off my side and succeeded in doing so without too much of my hair going with it. “Now, let me have a look at that mouth injury” He squinted into my face. Again, his eyes showed a glint of curiosity. “This is quite remarkable, I don’t think I would have expected the sutures to have mended so quickly.” He took up the clipboard and scanned the details. “You seem to have some remarkable recuperation rate Mr. Harvey, I am impressed. The soft tissue damage must have confused the emergency team. Even the dental damage is not as bad as first thought”

I was pleased to hear that, I had been hoping that the crash hadn’t messed my features too badly and I guessed that the desire to get myself looking better again had had a direct effect on my recuperation.

“I’ve been wondering what my teeth look like” I said hopefully. He brought a mirror over from the table at the side of the room and allowed me to hold it up to my face. Apart from the colours and the puffiness around my eyes, the shape I saw looking back at me was roughly the same as usually helps me shave in the morning.

“Thanks doctor” I handed him the mirror.

“Not at all—it seems your body has been very busy getting better.” The doctor seemed very pleased with the findings and left me with a suggestion that I would be out of there a lot quicker than at first thought. Trouble was, Until I could get someone home to look after me, it was more expedient to move me into a private room and keep me in the hospital, the doctor reckoned on something like two weeks before I could be moved out but the way my legs were going it might be sooner. That was fine by me, I could do with the rest anyhow and with my insurance cover there was no shortage of attention.

I really did feel fine, apart from having some ugly lumps where my bones were trying to mend and some rather fetching bruises. On top of that, the way my head was working seemed to promise even more in the way of some pretty intense ‘opportunities.’

I had fun with every visitor who called in to see me. The staff all agreed I was very lucky to have come out of a car crash such as mine and survived with such light injuries. The female nurses also seemed to consider me as a very attractive patient. That was in no small way due to the fact that I made sure every one of the nurses who came to see to me, got turned on as soon as they walked into the room. It meant that I got some very careful attention; extra fluffing of the pillows, resetting the bedclothes or closer assistance when being moved to the bedside chair. Once or twice, when they thought I was dozing, I caught sight of a couple of them bringing other friends to see the special patient they were looking after in room twelve.

Nurse Seymore, was still on prime shift and so it was her I saw mostly, and I was having some fun. She would enter the room in her normal polished way but always leave in a state of some arousal. After a few sessions, She began to look at me in a way that showed she was beginning to consider me as a very attractive subject.

I was obviously able to make her feel pretty sexy around me. It was a big turn-on to make her itch so much that her hair would drop out of its bun and she’d be flustered enough that she couldn’t seem to get it out of her face. I’d get such a buzz that I’d be ‘polishing’ my bell-end soon after she’d left (for someone without the flu’ I sure put a lot of Kleenex in the trash can!)

I progressed in my discovery of what it was I could actually do with my new-found abilities. It was evident that I could effect changes in my own body and the knitting of the broken bones was something I did as a sort of pastime in the evenings. I also reached a new level of concentration that enabled me to literally ‘let my mind wander.’ Bit by bit, I was able to move my point of focus further and further out. It seemed that so long as I could maintain concentration, I could generate a full definition of my presence outside my body.

At first I was only any good trying to do things around my room, but that soon increased to the hallway. If I let my mind clear with a bit of meditation, I was able to “see” the place from a new vantage point. It was dreadfully arousing to be able to let my view crawl into the other parts of the ward and go where I pleased; like following the women into the bathrooms or into the changing rooms of the nurses’ stations. I especially liked the experience, during the night shift, of taking a ‘stroll’ and finding myself between the knees of a cute little oriental nurse whose white cotton panties stretched tightly across a perfectly shaved pussy; the lips of which were clearly distinguishable and just demanded to be stroked with my tongue.

I opened my eyes (my real ones) and used them to see what she was doing as she sat there when this sort of feeling was happening in her crotch. Li-Ann had a faraway look on her face and her hands were placed rigidly on the desk. She was certainly looking distracted in the extreme! I concentrated and got back to the teasing sensations in her clitoris, an action that led her to surreptitiously slip one hand down to ease her fingers into the leg of her panties and stroke the tips around the hard little nubbin. I could hear her humming tunelessly to herself as she opened up her flower and let her oils coat her knuckles.

I began to give her kisses all over the soft skin of her upper legs and thighs, slipping into her bra with my phantom mouth and gently nibbling her pencil-eraser sized nipples.

I managed to split my attention and let my consciousness filter into her body. There was a slightly disorienting feeling of constriction, the vertical hold and then the horizontal seemed to come together, things cleared and there I was in the cockpit receiving all her input too. She was still in there but it was like I was living in some sort of attic in her mind. The flood of new sensations was enough to make my body squirm. All the sensations were coming to unusual parts of my anatomy. I had to begin a swift set of remappings of the impulses before I could match my male body to hers. It was as if I could identify her thoughts as well as mine and, clumsily at first but then with added fluidity I began to post my images over those of her own. She began to sense flashes of my own erotic thoughts as if they were hers and soon she saw me as the main object of the desire that was spearing through her. Sure enough, through my half-closed eyes, I saw her looking at me across from her station with lusty interest. Li-Ann gave up on trying to keep this frigging session covered up and leaned back in her chair, her arm showing the movements that were rubbing the hood of her clitty in circles. Her other hand was a balled fist in her mouth and she used it to smother her gasps, (this girl was usually a vocal cummer for sure!).

I realised just how real my presence was when I actually felt the wetness of her cunt on my face as her orgasm hit, and the beautifully pungent smell of her cum as she peaked and slowly regained her composure. She appeared to be surprised at what had happened but pleased that no-one had seen anything. She glanced about quickly to confirm and then looked skywards with a ‘Whew!’ as she blew the hair out of her eyes. She readjusted her underwear and got back to looking over her paperwork. She wasn’t used to having that sort of urgent desire hit her so hard at work. So I placed the suggestion that it was just a good way to relieve the boredom of a quiet night shift, “this paperwork is dry stuff.” She smiled to herself at her secret little bit of naughtiness. A special thrill for me was the way she absently ran her fingers under her nose for a while and then used her tongue to gently draw the secretions off each one in turn. I couldn’t be sure if it was just a leftover desire that I had given her, but she sure looked to be enjoying the taste.

Later, I could feel her eyes on me, when we passed in the corridor, crossing at the door to the bathroom, “I gotta go” I said pantomiming a grimace as she held open the communal door. She’d been in to tidy up and I was on my way in for a massive tug. It would have been too much to hope that she would follow me in to give me a hand :)

Each time Staff Nurse Chrissie (as I found out her colleagues called her) came in to deal with me I would make a suggestion about the colour of her panties. She was intrigued about how I could make such good ‘guess’ each time (although I was careful to make my guesses either ambiguous or slightly less than exact) she always responded with a smile that was more flirtatious than simply tolerant. We even progressed to her sitting on the edge of my bed if she had time to rest during her busy shift as we chatted abut this and that. I had stopped my game of ‘stripping’ her every time she came in because she was becoming more of a friend to me rather than an object of lust (well, that’s what I tried to convince myself, but I still liked to see those perky little nipples swell into hard buttons as I turned up the heat).

After a week of flirting with her and making sure she was hot enough to ignite by the time she left my room, she came in one morning to make sure I was comfortable in my chair. My broken ankle was doing fine already, I’d made sure there was not much pain coming from there and anyhow I didn’t fancy rushing myself out of such a fortuitous place. It was a simple task to allow them to find my body in a worse state than it really was. It was also nicer to sit up than it was to be on my back all the time. She bustled around the room, trying to be efficient but her face disclosed that she was excitedly concealing something. I gave her a pretty heavy urge, she gasped a little, looking at me under heavy lids, her breath heavier with arousal. At one point, her face blushed beautifully and I could see the flush spread down through her nipples, which stood out proud from the deeper brown aureoles, her bra must’ve felt uncomfortable with the extra pressure since she surreptitiously shrugged her shoulders and took the opportunity to readjust herself as she leant a bit heavier on the bed frame. As I looked lower down the smooth magnificence of her downy tummy, I was amused to see she wore a pair of sheer thigh-highs and no panties at all! The naughty minx was going to see if I could guess something that wasn’t there!

As she finished her ministrations, she stood up and returned to the door where she stood, hand on the handle. I realised she was waiting for me to make my usual guess. I made a display of concentrating.

“Hmm, today is ... what colour today? Hmm..” stroking my chin and theatrically gazing into the air for inspiration.

She stood with her hands on her hips, lips turned up at their edge in a genuine smile “yes?” she asked, cocking her head to one side. She was really going to test me today, she was having her own silent joke to herself.

“I think its another pink day today” I said, looking straight into her eyes.

She smiled. “Maybe you’re right” she said, eyes alight.

I brought another flush through her pussy and she reddened and smiled with eyes heavy with a conspiratorial lust. She couldn’t believe how much she was turned on by this guy, there hadn’t been anyone since high school who could illicit such a response just by being there!

I looked directly at her and said “definitely, a pink day today.” Our eyes locked, her pupils were dilated enough that they looked black.

I pursued the sensations further, making sure she was able to feel the moisture against the insides of her thighs as I mentally strummed lightly on her clitoris. She blinked lazily and drew in a ragged breath. She obviously came to a decision and I could see the strong pulse in her throat as she carefully pulled the curtain across the door and let herself walk towards me. This was a really dangerous thing to do in her professional position, but she was acting on the lust that had built up over the past days. She drew up to the side of my chair and with a trembling in her voice that betrayed the full extent of her excitement, asked me if I wanted to check to make sure.

“Chrissie?” I asked in mock innocence, and increased the arousal she was feeling as it spread out from her clitoris, up through her stomach and breasts and coloured her face a beautiful coral pink She clenched her tummy muscles in response and her hand grasped the back of my chair next to my ear. “Would you ... " she hesitated in embarrassment for a moment “..Would you like to check the colour yourself?” she stood rooted, her body trembling with the stimulation. I looked down at her skirt, stretched a little tighter as she posed with her slender legs slightly parted. My robe was having a tough time covering the straining boner that was trying to see the light of day. Christine glanced at him and her eyebrows arched slightly. She was up there, flying with the sexy-birds.

There was no way she was in the mood to stop this now and it was clear that she was excited beyond reasoning. Keeping our eye contact again, I slowly moved my hand from the armrest and slid my fingers under the hem of her skirt. Christine gave a slight gasp as my fingers brushed against the smoothness of the side of her knees. I couldn’t tell if it was my heartbeat or hers that I could hear.

“I don’t know what you’ve been doing to me..” She moaned, “..but I can’t stop thinking about you.” Her skin was hot to touch and I gently ran my palm up the nylons and caressed the strong muscles above. Her face was serious in her arousal, she stared at me, breathing heavily as I let my hand glide across the top of her stockings and onto the softness of her bare thigh. Her tongue licked her dry lips and she shuddered slightly.

“You really shouldn’t...” she began, but didn’t finish.

I could feel my heartbeat in my throat as I tried to control the excitement. The moisture and heat increased as I neared the swollen lips of her bare pussy. “Oh my goodness” was about all she could mutter as she let out a long sigh. She shifted her weight forwards in anticipation of my finger coming into contact with her sex and I was rewarded with a kiss on my hand from a hot pair of wet, pink, juicy lips. I smiled up at her and feigned surprise

“My, my!” I chided, “I was right, definitely a pink day today!” my voice gruff with excitement. “Nurse Seymore You’re not wearing any panties!” I grinned at her and pressed the edge of my hand directly into the furrow of her crotch,

“I am touching your pussy " I stated, putting the emphasis on the word that made her shudder. “You’re soooo wet!” I explained with a pretence that I was shocked.

Chris blushed furiously and her knees bent slightly as I sent a wash of lust through her body. I swept my thumb up and across her clit as my forefinger slipped inside her. She nearly sobbed with the stimulus and her eyelids fluttered closed. She muttered a hissing, long drawn out expletive and drew in a deep breath through her nose. I felt the muscles in the oiled velvet of her cunt squeeze down on my finger as she tilted her pelvis forward to meet my flicking thumb.

“Ah shit, keep.. it.. there.. there!” she began to tremble even more and lent in closer towards my face. In all her experience she’d not met any man who could do bring her off like this. I could almost drink in the feelings she was battling with. Chrissie felt as if she was losing control completely and was not used to that. I let a second finger join the first and pinched down onto the sensitive trigger of her clitoris with my thumb. She dropped her forehead onto my shoulder and leaned her body into me.

“Fuuuuck! Oh oh oh!” she choked as her hips spasmed forward.

I had been pushing her buttons since she’d walked in and so she was close to popping over the top. I twisted around and reached behind her with my other hand, grasping her firm buttock and pulling her close. My fingers pushed hard up into her and I planted a deep kiss on her neck. I wanted her to feel my control on her and on as strong a voice as I could manage in my own unsteady condition I whispered into the perfumed shell of her ear; “come on Chrissie, cum for me. I want you to cum for me” and gently bit the pink engorged lobe.

“Aaah!” was all she could strangle out in her gentle voice as her hips bucked against my hand and she fell into a deep series of orgasmic spasms.

Her hands wildly searched out my cock that was nearly bumping my stomach.

“Where are you?” she said, mostly to herself, looking down between her legs at my groin with an urgency , “I think you need this too..”

She closed her cool fingers around the shaft and squeezed firmly. I just growled in the back of my throat and we turned our heads together and our mouths met in as sloppy a kiss as I could have hoped for. Gently jacking me, she was obviously building to another fast cum of her own and hummed her appreciation into my ear. I brushed her skirt up so that it was flicked over her back. Her stocking-clad legs and her spread ass were completely bare and exposed to anyone who might come into the room. Chrissie stiffened for a second as the cool air gave away her predicament she groaned with the thrill of the potential for her discovery. “Oh Christ Phil.. " she began, her speech interrupted by powerful gulps of air, “I’ll.. get... the... sack!”

I pressed her cunt with a surge and she leaned into me, spreading her legs and tipping her buttocks up. I caught the idea that this action was the result of an exhibitionist streak that was pushing her excitement to a new higher level. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, effectively wiggling the glistening globes of her buttocks at anyone who might be lucky enough to be an audience, of course the curtain was across the door but there was no lock.

Her mouth was soft from her passion, I knew the whole of my shoulder was wet with her saliva and she was using her top teeth to scrape across the sensitive back of my neck as she tried desperately to control her urge to suck up a hickey on my throat. I allowed my body to slip forward off the front of my chair as I squatted into a crouch between her knees My cock pulled from her grip and she looked up quickly to see what was happening. The chair scraped away from behind me and, as Chrissie realised where I was going, she held me with both hands behind my head. Even in her state, she was still worried about my injuries (my legs were perfectly able to cope with this but I wasn’t going to tell anyone about that yet) and began to protest. As soon as my chin forced its way into the cleft of her vagina though, she stopped her talking, sighed again and practically heaved my head off as she tried to press my tongue harder into her. I was kneeling with my arms around her knees and my head tipped back as she literally rode my face. Her skirt fell around my shoulders and I was encased in the warm scented gloom, making a pig of myself with her snatch.

Of all the tastes in the world, there’s nothing like a tongue-load of pussy juice to show you the meaning of life. Chrissie was one of those women who’s particular honey had a scent that was thick and sweet. If I probed as deep as my tongue would allow, there was a rewarding hint of earthy tanginess (not to mention the increase in her mewling cries and her hips bucking against me) Her legs bent lewdly as she spread her knees to open herself up to me as much as possible. All thoughts of anyone else were completely obliterated as her passion overtook her. One hand left my head and she rucked her skirt up in the front and endeavoured to slide her hand underneath her bra to pinch one of her nipples. She was sobbing with exertion and I could tell that her big one was building and soon would be ready to hit both of us.

I felt that at any moment, I would be able to push my head into her cunt. I had to breathe deeply through my mouth because my nose was so far into the puddling juice of her snatch that I could feel it dribble down the back of my throat as I swallowed. Working by feel alone, I manoeuvred ourselves around and forced her onto the bed on her back. Chrissie lay back and I came up for air just long enough to expose her thighs again and spread her very pretty pussy lips apart with my fingers. She was wriggling slightly with lust and every touch I made was greeted with a gasp of sensitivity. Her ticklish giggles were throaty and her head flopped about in frustration with the efforts I was taking. Then I resumed my feast, kneeling at the side of the bed as my nurse was splayed out before me.

I began to make my efforts more definite, rather than hitting just her emotional responses, I started to effect an increase in the length and thickness of my tongue. And to her surprise, slid a much longer and thicker forefinger up to the puckered rose of her anus. There was enough spit and juices around there to make any action easy. “Hmm, hmm, hmm,” she responded by pressing back onto the probe and I slid in over the second knuckle. She muttered her approval and I began to wiggle both my tongue in her cunt and the finger in her ass. She was filled with me and the stimulus just suddenly threw her over the top. With a wheezing gasp she came and came and came. I had to use my arms to hold her hips down in order to avoid a possible broken neck as I just held on to her through the bronco ride.

“Fuck! Was all she could say as she slid down to join me on the carpet, her knees outside mine squatting over my thighs. My tongue and finger back to normal, I grinned a sticky and shiny face at her. “I’m gonna get the sack for this!” she breathed as she embraced me for a deep snog that sucked most of the juice off my face so, as she said, “we could both enjoy it.”

My hopeful penis was almost painful with a straining erection, my pre-cum was soaked into the front of the robe and my pubic hair was almost awash with it. She looked down between us and smiled.

My (newly enhanced) knob was bumping into her crotch. She smiled at me and reached for it again. Shifting forwards onto her knees, she lifted herself onto the pole and we resumed our kiss as she slowly allowed herself to luxuriate in a slow impaling. Even after all the stimulation Chrissie’s swollen and slippery pussy hugged my cock almost as tightly as her hand, and the heat! I wanted to thrust all the way up there but the exquisite slowness of her descent was something that she tortured me with. We were knelt on the floor with Chrissie’s skirt forming a curtain around her backside and I watched in wonder as I disappeared into her. She was wreathed in smiles and doing anything to get my face into her mouth. I felt her tongue in my nostril, behind and in front of my teeth, in my ears and even a wet swipe across my eyeball. All I could feel was Christine surrounding me with her body. My ears were ringing and the sensations from my body were beginning to funnel themselves down to the spike that was trapped inside her. She pummelled my cock with wave after wave of constrictions of her pussy muscles and all I was able to do was paw at the buds of her nipples through the starched fabric of her uniform.

“It’s your turn now Phil...” she breathed “..in me, let me feel you in me” she whispered, “come on baby, fuck me. Let me feel you splash my pussy with your cum.” She began to really roll her hips onto me and I could feel the suction actually pulling my knob into her. The closest I had come to that sort of stimulation before was from a blow job, this was on a more muscular level though and felt as if my entire hips were being pulled in.

Chrissie was proud of her abilities and, leaning back against the side of the bed, watched my face as she brought me up and up to my climax. I was having difficulty in keeping my vision from going hazy and I managed to gasp that I was waiting for her to cum with me too. “Christ Phil, I don’t think I’ve stopped coming since you’ve been in me!” she laughed. Then, pushing down hard onto my pubic bone she dropped her head to run her pink tongue and white teeth over my nipple. The stimulus was too much for me and the geyser that erupted was immediate. Her grip on my shaft was such that I felt the turbulence in the squirting flow of my semen and my spasms continued for what seemed to be minutes.

We didn’t move for a long while and it was only when my knees started to complain that I gently urged her to stand off me. Chrissie looked slightly shocked with events and just simply let me sit her down on the edge of my bed and hold her. “Whew!” was mostly what she said at first. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. The rustling of her uniform matching our heavy breathing. She smiled into my eyes: “That was really something else!” she said.

My cock was lolling against my thigh and there was a large circular stain of our mutual wetness that had spread across my pyjamas almost up to my chest and halfway to my knees. Chrissie helped me groggily to my feet and looked me over; “I think I need to clean you up” she appraised. I had to admit that I was feeling a little worn out after that bout and let her mother the clothing off me. I ended up naked on top of the bed and of course, by the time she was finished and after the close touching, my cock was regaining its stiffness. She eyed me appreciatively but wasn’t about to start anything more. “I’ll get some soap and water and get you less sticky” she disentangled her arm from behind my head and went to the sink in the corner of the room, smoothing down her skirt and straightening her top as she went. Apart from the errant strands of hair that had flown loose from her bun, she was once again the model of decorum. I knew, however, that she was luxuriating in the steady trickle of my spunk that was dribbling into the tops of her stockings. She was almost reverential as she sponged the secretions from my privates with warm water from the bowl and I found it rather disconcerting to see her in such a subservient role.

“Can’t I help you do that?” I asked, not wanting her to act so much as a servant.

“’S OK. I’m used to this sort of thing” she said, gently soaking the underside of my balls. I took her wrist and gently moved her hand away.

“You’ve already helped me enough baby, I’m not used to being pampered quite so much.”

She looked at me quizzically and then said “How about if I did something that I would like instead?” I turned my palms upwards in acquiescence. Putting the bowl to one side Chrissie showed me just how much I meant to her by leaning forward and replacing the sponge with her tongue. I just squirmed with ticklish anguish as her nose and tongue burrowed around through my pubes and over my belly.

“Umm.. Ah, do you like the taste of yourself then?” I asked with a grin.

“Uh huh” was her reply with a mouthful of cock and a nod of her head.

She let me drop out of her mouth, holding me around the base of the shaft like a microphone;

“I’ve always been proud of how juicy I get and this..” she held her tongue under the crown like a carpet and rested her top teeth just lightly on top “adds just the right flavour for my tastes..”

With that she dropped her face onto my cock and swirled me up to another climax that she allowed to dribble from the side of her mouth after she sat back upright.

“Wanna share it?” she asked lewdly holding out her tongue to show me the pool of milky white goo. We embraced again and I let her pass the salty package back and forth across my tongue as I groped her gaping snatch.

Eventually, she reluctantly broke away from me. “I’ve got to go, There’s other work that needs to be done.” She kissed my nose lovingly and stood to leave. “You better get dressed, I’ll get this stuff sent for laundry.” She bundled up my pyjamas and turned to go for the door. She looked radiant.

“You’ll get people talking...” I warned. “..looking that happy when you walk out of here.”

She flashed a brilliant smile and then made a grumpy face, looking the usual serious self, she blew me a kiss and ducked out the door to continue her rounds. I slipped on the pyjamas that were stored in my bedside cabinet and tucked myself under the clean sheets to lay back in the tired glow of probably the most memorable fuck of my lifetime. I blinked a couple of times and went to sleep (with a smile like half a melon across my face.)

My dreams were quite asexual, due in no small part, to the fact that an entire scrotum-load of semen, enough for the next week had been plastered over the walls of Chrissie’s vagina and she’d managed to get the reserve stock down the back of her throat.

In my dream I saw vivid scenes of what at first looked like vines hanging in gigantic bundles from one horizon to the next. The whole affair was swarming with darting fairy lights and the coalescing dots of illumination charged randomly along the lines from what appeared to be one horizon to the next. The velvet blackness this was played out upon, stretched below and above me also, with the racing lights moving with a vigorous pulsation. I remember feeling no fear at being in this wonderful place, there was not even a feeling that this was even alien. I even felt an expression of amusement that I knew all this was made for me. I moved through the vines.. or cables.. or ribbons, they kept shifting their meanings for me as I thought about them. The lights were glowing in dazzling little pinpoints that merged to be diamond streams rushing along the bundles that snaked away to every point of my vision. Getting closer, I ducked my head into the nearest waist-thick trunk and was immediately surrounded by the lights that swarmed into and out of my eyes and ears, out of my nose and mouth. I was channelling the flow though my body and altering the direction of the flow to other destinations.

The lights illuminated splashes of images across my field of view too. Perfumes and sounds rattled around me in a marvellous kaleidoscope of experiences. I found myself singing and shouting with the sheer pleasure of being the one, privileged to be there to see all this. My heart soared with the exhilaration of being the one who could conduct this orchestra of feelings.

I slowly drifted through the landscape of lights, diving into the fountains of information that leaped past me in all direction and began to realise that I was being shown a representation of my new powers. Something at the crash had granted me a wondrous gift. For what reason I couldn’t tell but I also got the impression that in return I was expected to provide something too. I stood in this dazzling blackness, asking for some sort of clue as to my role in this ‘transaction’ but all I received was a comforting wave of peace and a sudden knowledge. I would find out in due time, for now I should just let my experiences grow.

At last, I lost sight of the place and drifted deeper into sleep.

I must have slept the full night away and woke as if my entire body was rejuvenated. I sat up and spent long minutes just sitting there smoothing the clean linen sheets, leaning into my cool pillows and generally smiling to myself. My dream was still fresh and I was simply beside myself with the happiness of it all. I must’ve looked a complete idiot when Chrissie walked in to check up on me.

“You sure look happy with yourself lover” she breezed as she threw back my curtains

“And why shouldn’t I be?” I asked, still basking in the warmth of her smiles. “I think I should feel bloody marvellous after what we did”

She sat on my bed and took my hand in hers. Her face was suddenly serious and her smile relaxed away;

“I think I’m in love with you Phil.” She looked at my face, searching my eyes. “I can’t seem to control my emotions around you. I get horny whenever I’m near you and I can’t stop thinking about how you make me feel. it’s like I was a schoolgirl again.”

“Well, if you want to get your school uniform on...” I said flippantly and hugged her. She was nearly tearful and began to rush a stream of her fears

“No Phil, I am serious, I think it’s wrong that I took advantage of you and I’m supposed to be professional and..” I stopped her babbling with my fingers on her lips.

“Shh, you definitely didn’t take advantage of me Chris, I’ve wanted you ever since I first saw you. You’ve done nothing but make me feel totally loved and I am certainly getting well because of what you’ve done for me. I just hope you enjoyed what we’ve done”

“But your family.. your wife?...”

“We’re separated, and we’re still miles apart.” I dropped my gaze to rest my forehead on her shoulder, I realised that my marriage was still something I couldn’t let go of. After all the years of being together, with constant bickering and fighting about what Cathy called my lack of ambition (and I called my need for stability,) we had simply had enough of things and she had decided to ‘go away for a while.’ I convinced myself that the separation was a good thing for us, allowing us to find what it was that we wanted for ourselves. I always thought she would come back to me but as time and distance had their effect, our connection turned into something approaching an ‘acquaintance.’

I slipped my mind into Chrissie’s head and read the turmoil there. She was seeing me with mixed feelings of romance and lust and sensibility. She was anticipating that I wasn’t about to rush off and make her Mrs. Harvey number two, but that wasn’t really registering very well. She wanted me to fuck her silly and she also had the realisation that this might be a one-off thing. I kissed her and she responded with enthusiasm.

“You kiss soooo well” I said.

“I always will for you” she breathed and lifted up my nose with her bottom lip.

I began painting her mind with calming feelings that this would still be a relationship that would continue. She sighed deeply and said, “Well, I guess I’m gonna have to make do with being a mistress then.” Her smile returned, “...until someone better than you comes along.”

“Mistress?” I asked, amused at the word. " Better than me?? ”

“Well, until you realise that I’m the one you should be spending your life with,” she pushed me back onto the pillow and leaned in close to my face; " I’m going to be fucking your brains out at every chance I get”

With that, my nurse sucked my tongue almost out of my face in a kiss that left both of us breathless.

She stood and took up the clipboard, “You really are a bastard you know, I once promised myself that I wouldn’t fall for a married man. But here I am waiting for you to finish with your wife whilst you’ve got all the fun with both of us.” I smiled and shrugged in a way that didn’t imply indifference.

“Sorry, I’m as caught up in this as you are. All I can promise is to make you feel like a mistress and not just some piece of ass I use to get my rocks off.”

Chrissie, stood with the board clasped across her chest and looked flushed.

“You’d better. I know something special happened to me when you came here, I don’t understand what. But it’s not going to finish anytime soon so I want to be comfortable in this relationship. You know, I’ll always be ready for you.”

That said, she tossed her head and once again regained her professional composure. Looking at my notes she continued. “You’ll be out of here tomorrow if the doctor gives the OK. And..” she smiled, “..there’s obviously nothing wrong with you... as you’ve managed to demonstrate.”

“So what we did was just a method you medical people have for seeing if we’re well enough to be discharged eh?”

She laughed and turned to leave. “I think the discharge has already happened! But before you go, I want a full promise that we’ll be together again soon.” She looked back over her shoulder and blew me a kiss as she left

Chrissie arranged to drive me home from the hospital. She had to do a bit of ‘cloak and dagger’ stuff to make sure the other nurses in the department didn’t know. If she could have done what I could, she’d have known that it was common knowledge.

She drove me home to an empty house and made sure I had my keys and stuff before I got out of the car. I invited her in for a coffee with a hopeful edge to my voice but nothing in the form of a control push.

“I’d love to Phil but I won’t. It’s the last thing I promised myself. Even if you two are separated I want to stay as separate from your married life as I can. This is one of my no-no’s”

I let it go at that, she had a good point and I agreed with it. We shared a kiss in the car and I made my way to the door alone, letting myself in to a musty hallway. I waved Chrissie out of the driveway and closed my door behind me. In my hand was her last gift to me: a pair of her panties with her address and phone number neatly written across the silk. She’d slipped them off just as I was getting out the car and now I stood and held them to my nose and breathed in the smooth fragrance of my first conquest.

* * *

End of Chapter Two,