The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Eighteenth: Service.

“Hey, doll, is this guy boring you? Try me instead! I’m from a different planet!”

Zaphod Beeblebrox, Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

The end of the week was usually marked with a quiet drink at the nearby ‘watering hole’ and so I ended up in there, nursing a beer and just relaxing. As the evening warmed up, I moved over to a table next to the bar and sat with a bowl of nuts, watching the people coming and going.

My thoughts about the past days were spinning around in my head. All the changes and the options and the reactions it was still fascinating. However, I suddenly found my attention being drawn back to the room and was surprised when a voice asked if the chair next to me was taken. I looked up from me reverie and was greeted by the face of a tall, elegant young woman dressed as if she’d just come from a job interview. Her dark blue business suit was well-tailored and flattered her figure. The carefully brushed black hair was accented by a couple of slides and she wore a simple string of pearls against the silk blouse under her jacket. Her skirt was tailored to fit her hips and thighs closely and stopping as it did, just above her knees, showed a beautifully proportioned pair of long legs.

Almost shaking my head to stop the urge to stare her up and down, I told her to ‘please, go ahead’ and she lifted the chair, turning to take it to a table behind her. As she did so, it became apparent that another group of people had already taken her place. She swore to herself, lightly and then stood in an embarrassed dilemma, what to do with her chair?

“If you’d like to join me I would be happy to move around...” I said to her, brightly.

She hesitated slightly and I felt the delicious thrill as I pushed her to agree.

“OK .But only if you’re sure.” She said.

Her name was Karen and it turned out that I was right about her outfit. She’d just successfully attended a job interview at one of the big business towers downtown and, as this was near to the bus station, had decided to come in for a quick drink to celebrate.

I asked her why she would be celebrating alone and her face clouded slightly as she told me that there wasn’t ‘anyone else’ to celebrate with.

I called the waitress over and ordered a couple of drinks and after checking with Karen, a couple of plates of appetisers.

We clinked our glasses and toasted her good fortune. She still seemed unsure of whether she really should be sitting with me.

“Would you like to tell me why you don’t think anyone would celebrate with you?” I enquired. She sighed and gazed into her glass.

“Things just don’t seem to be really working out between us. I was so keen to get myself a job, and I guess I didn’t pay enough attention to the relationship.”

“So you think it was your fault?” I asked.

“I just didn’t want to be the one who stayed home and cooked.” She countered, not really answering my question.

I pressed the point. “You are still living with him though..” She dropped her eyes to the table and held on to the stem of her glass.

I nodded to let her know that I empathised, and took a sip of my beer.

“So, he wants the ‘little wifey’ at home to do the cooking and cleaning eh?”

She looked up at me, “Something like that,” she said and emptied the last of her wine glass, placing it with deliberate care back on the table.

I called for refills and we spent the next few minutes picking at the nachos and the crudités that had been delivered.

“Thanks for this,” she said, indicating the table. “I didn’t realise how hungry I was. The interview made me so nervous that I couldn’t even eat breakfast!”

“If you’re that hungry, why not let me buy you dinner?” I asked, smiling.

It was delicious to watch the temptation flash through her mind.

“Thanks, but no. I have to get home, I don’t think it would be right.” She twirled her glass in her fingers and made as if she was in more of a hurry to leave.

“If you’re hungry, and I know I am, a dinner would seem a good solution. I promise I’m good company” I said as friendly as I could and pushed the impression that this was going to be alright into her.

“Well, if you’re sure...” she said and allowed herself to be convinced.

“Sure thing, it’s nice to have someone as lovely as you to eat with and you do need to celebrate such good fortune.” She blushed beautifully and smiled shyly.

We quit the bar and I walked with her to a little restaurant that was in the hotel a short walk along the quiet streets.

“I’ve been here a couple of times,” I said, “it’s quite good, do you like vegetarian dishes?”

She couldn’t know that I had plucked from her mind the fact that she was a lentil-lover but it didn’t do any harm to get on her good side. She brightened and told me it was a great place to go. We were soon shown to our seats, in a secluded alcove (as I had ensured) and the meal ordered. I began to let Karen start to feel the better side of my power and she warmed to my ‘personality.’

It was when our food arrived that things took a very nice turn. Our waitress Jennifer was a stunner. Her bobbed blond hair shone around a fresh face that seemed show her to be genuinely keen for us to ‘enjoy our meal.’ She had a delightful figure, slim and curvy in all the right places. Her black skirt hugged her slender thighs and she wore a form-fitting black jersey turtle neck that showed the generous curves of her tits.

Karen followed Jennifer’s every move, she seemed unable to tear her eyes away from her.

After she had finished delivering our food, Jennifer turned and walked away. I watched Karen’s eyes following her.

“She’s quite a looker isn’t she?” I stated, as I flipped open my napkin.

Karen was caught off guard and blushed, “Umm. .yes, I suppose she is.” She stammered and hastily began fiddling with her place setting.

The attraction she felt for the waitress was pretty obvious to me, I hadn’t done anything to cause it, but there was no way I was going to leave it alone! This was just the sort of thing my new powers were here for. I was going to give this girl a bit of a nudge in the right direction.

“It’s always nice to be served by someone who’s attractive, don’t you think?” I asked.

“Y...Yes. .I guess so.” She said.

“You guess it’s nice, or you guess she’s attractive?” I asked. I flashed some images of Jennifer across her mind and slipped an increase in Karen’s latent desires.

“I guess.. it’s nice to be served by someone.... as attractive as she is.” She stammered and looked away to where Jennifer was stood at the bar.

“I’m sure she feels the same way about serving such an attractive customer too” I said and raised my glass of water in a toast. She smiled and dropped her eyes. Jennifer was certainly not going to argue about a chance to get to know Karen. I closed my eyes and concentrated on her thoughts and the willingness to experience another woman was pretty close to the surface.

“What?” I asked, grinning, “not used to compliments?”

“Not really, no. It seems I’ve not had many recently.” She grimaced slightly and again, averted her gaze..

“Well, things are going to be better for you from now on. I can feel it. New job, independence.. you’re on the up!”

Her face reddened, she was certainly not used to being looked up to. She began to eat her meal, to cover her embarrassment.

“And Jennifer sure seems to think you are attractive. I’ve seen her looking at you.” I said confidentially. It was a lie but I placed a couple of commands and ensured that Jennifer would begin to glance Karen’s way more obviously.

“Wh. .what do you m..mean?” Karen asked, looking disturbed.

“Just that it seems that attractive people find each other attractive.” I replied.

“Oh,” she said.

“You do find Jennifer attractive don’t you?” I asked, pointedly.

“She. .is an attractive girl,” she whispered.

I let the feelings of arousal drift into her mind more and more. “What if she came over here and told you how attractive you are, would you like to believe her?” I asked.

“Sh. .she wouldn’t do that.” Karen whispered. She put her knife and fork next to her plate and stared at me.

I Smiled at her and said “let’s see what she says.”

I caught Jennifer’s eye and she quickly came across the room. She was already quite pleased to get closer to the beautiful woman at my side. I just pushed her a couple of notches up on her ‘interest’ scale.

“Jennifer?” I started, “Could you tell Karen here... is she an attractive lady?”

“Oh yes! I don’t think there’s anyone prettier!” She beamed at Karen, saying with conviction, the thoughts I had planted in her head. Karen stared at her, mezmerised.

“Th..thank you.” Karen whispered, “you are very pretty too.”

Now it was Jennifer’s turn to blush.

“Jennifer, do you stay here in the hotel?” I asked.

“No, I have an apartment in a block that the hotel owns just across the street, it’s really convenient. I’m here training for my catering degree, and I was lucky to get the full package so it means I can be a little more independent . The work is hard but they look after me.”

I decided to push Karen to the limit of her normal responses.

“That’s really good” I said and then indicated Karen. “My friend Karen here is trying to celebrate getting a new job and she doesn’t have anyone to celebrate with. Do you think you could help her?”

Karen went white with shame, but I noticed she didn’t say anything to protest.

Jennifer gulped. “Well... I don’t know... I guess I ... " she seemed confused by her emotions, I slid a couple of pushes her way and she looked deeply into Karen’s eyes. “I guess it would be nice to help Karen celebrate. " She smiled at Karen and continued to tell us the time she finished her shift. It would only be another three quarters of an hour and she just had to get the receipts in order, then she would meet us in the lobby and we could go back to her place.

Karen hardly touched her food whilst we waited. She couldn’t tear her eyes away from the waitress as she moved around the room.

“Penny for your thoughts?” I asked.

“How did you know this about me? I’ve never ever done anything like this before. I haven’t even admitted it to anyone.” She was scared at the way things had happened so fast.

“Maybe you show more about what you really want, more than you imagined” I said, placing my hand on hers. “If you want to be with her, then let yourself go to her. It’ll be fine, don’t worry.”

I reminded her to eat up and she picked a little more at the cool dish.

Karen was trembling as she stood and I escorted her to the hotel lobby. The charming decor was warm and cosy and there was a large open fireplace surrounded by large overstuffed armchairs. Jennifer was going to be a few minutes more and so the two of us sat down to wait.

“This is crazy!” Karen said suddenly. “I can’t believe I’ve actually done any of this. She looked at me, hugging herself.

I decided to play this for keeps. “Your trouble is now Karen, that you have no choice. I control you tonight. I decide what you are going to do, not you”

Her eyes went wide and she looked frightened. “What do you mean? Control?” she asked.

I blatantly laid in a command and she began to slip her hand up to the front of her blouse, plucking some of the buttons undone. She slipped her fingers into the cup of her bra and lifted out the cool, smooth globe of her tit, letting my eyes feast on the perfection of her perky little nipple.

She was horrified and gasped. “How?... how did you do that??” she looked at her hand as if it were someone else’s.

“It’s a little skill of mine” I said, smiling, “I am going to make sure you get what you want, even if you don’t realise yet, that you want it.”

I let her get herself back together, tucking her tingling breast back into its cup she straightened her clothes in a panic.

“I don’t want you doing this to me! I don’t need your help. Everything will be fine, just leave me alone and let me go home. I’m already late!”

“You can’t go home Karen, He’s waiting for you, he’ll be angry...”

She paled, the tears looming in her pretty eyes. “I’ll be alright, I want to..”

“Don’t be stupid!” I said, forcefully. She blinked at my raised voice. “He’s going to beat the shit out of you for going off like you did today. You haven’t told him about the interview have you?”

“I ... I was going to.” She said in her quiet frightened voice.

“You were going to stay out rather than go and face him, weren’t you? You were going to wait until it was late enough for him to have fallen asleep, weren’t you?” I could see that I had put my finger on it. “No, Karen, you are going to start your new life tonight, here. There’s nothing you are going to be able to do to stop it.”

Karen was about to speak again, but Jennifer suddenly appeared behind her chair and cheerfully greeted us.

“Hi there! I hope you don’t expect my place to be much, but you’re welcome to come up and we can have a drink to celebrate your new success. I even managed to get a bottle of bubbly from the wine waiter, he says it’s quite good.”

Karen just looked at her with her moist eyes beginning to sparkle. It was evident that she really did find Jennifer attractive. She didn’t say anything as we all rose and walked out to the street and made our way to the second floor apartment across the road.

Jennifer’s flat wasn’t overly large, but it was reasonably well appointed. I’d half expected it to be some sort of garret that the hotel had begrudgingly let her have but this was pretty impressive for

a young girl on her own. Karen was quite impressed. “Oh wow! I think this room is bigger than my entire place! And it’s a lot prettier!”

We took off our coats and Jenny hung them in the hall closet.

“I’ll have to tidy up before you can sit down! it’s not often that I have guests here” she said, hurriedly moving books off the sofa and placing them onto a small coffee table. “I slept in a little too late this morning and didn’t have time to do much other than pull the bedclothes together.”

Karen quickly offered to help and although Jennifer protested, we all helped clear the clutter and sat down in clearer comfort.

“So, let me fix everyone a drink” said Jennifer, “Karen, what would you like, some of that champers?”

“That would be fine thanks, It was very kind of you to go to this trouble.” Karen smiled brightly at her for the first time and it seemed as if she was settling into the situation a little more comfortably. Jennifer returned her enthusiasm; “Sure thing, I’ll have one of those, and you Phil?”

I just opted for a pop, I really don’t enjoy drinking all that much if it might interfere with my ‘performance,’ and she went off to the kitchen to fix up the drinks. I winked at Karen as she tore her eyes away from Jennifer’s figure in the doorway. Karen looked definitely sheepish.

“I told you Karen, you can do what you like tonight, no worries, no hassles.” She lowered her eyes and shook her head.

The three of us chatted over our drinks, some soft music in the background and Jennifer stretched out on the sofa, Karen sat at the other end.

“Oooh, my feet ache, I’ve been really on the go today.” Groaned Jennifer.

“I could massage your feet for you if you’d like” offered Karen carefully, “I used to do that for my mother when I was little. She was a waitress too so I know about how tired your feet can get.”

“Mmm, that would be nice, would you?” Jennifer asked

With a little suggestion, slipped in from me, she added, “I’ll need to take these tights off first.”

I told her to go ahead and Karen took the pause to stand up and remove her jacket, she claimed it was a little warm for her.

Her silky blouse was very feminine and her lacy bra showed through the translucent fabric over her sizeable bust. Jennifer didn’t go to her bedroom to remove her nylons, she twisted around in her seat and quickly reached up under her skirt and wiggled the pantyhose down her legs and off into a pile next to the sofa. Karen watched the whole exercise with total concentration.

Jenny swung her legs back round and placed her feet in Karen’s lap. “Thanks Karen, I love having my feet pampered.” She said, sipping on her wine.

Karen looked at Jennifer’s face, at my face, at Jennifer’s feet in her lap and then placed her shaking hands on the them. Her ears were blushing a fiery red and she took a ragged breath as she began the careful squeezing and massaging.

“Oooh, that’s really lovely Karen, you’ve got magic hands!” Jennifer closed her eyes and let her head lay back on the arm of the sofa. “I can feel the tension just melting out of my legs.”

“Y...you..’ve got l..lovely legs Jenn” said Karen, her wide eyes drifting up and down the smooth skin under her fingers.

“Thanks!” said Jennifer brightly and I noticed she slipped her feet apart slightly.

Karen began to let her hands massage over the ankles and began to gently rub Jennifer’s calves almost up to her knees. Karen’s breathing was very deliberate and in the obvious silence in our conversation, I saw that Jennifer had her eyes closed and the proud curves of her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed deeply as well. I concentrated and made sure that with each sweep of Karen’s hands, the hem of Jennifer’s skirt rose slightly up her thighs.

Both girls were intent on the sensations they were receiving. Karen had almost begun to purr and Jennifer was making light humming noises in her throat.

As her hands continued to slide back and forth over her legs, Karen suddenly realised she was able to see the crotch of Jennifer’s panties. Her hands froze where they were on the warm thighs draped over her lap. By this time both girls had gone too far down the road and Jennifer opened her eyes and stared directly into Karen’s .She slowly and deliberately slipped her legs apart, bending her knees.

Karen’s hand slid onto Jennifer’s exposed hips and dropped to cover her crotch with her palm.

“Yesssss.” Hissed Jennifer, gently tilting her hips forward to increase the contact.

Karen looked up to face me. Her eyes were shining and her face was flushed. I sat passively and just sipped my drink. She looked back at Jennifer who had her eyes closed and then at the mound of Jennifer’s pussy where she was gently rubbing in small circles with the flat of her hand.

“I can’t believe I am feeling like this.” Karen said, almost to herself. I was about to say something when Jennifer looked up at her.

“It feels wonderful Karen, please don’t stop.”

Karen let her fingers splay out to cover the whole of the front of Jennifer’s mound and used the heel of her hand to rub her. Her other hand smoothed and pinched the muscles on Jennifer’s legs and then she let her fingernails trace from the knee to her exposed inner thighs.

“Oooh, God, that feels sooo lovely.” Groaned Jennifer. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop.”

Karen allowed her free hand to swoop up to Jennifer’s chest and she watched with detached incredulity as her own fingers moulded around the proud firm pillows of Jennifer’s breast.

Jennifer’s hips had already begun the small twitches that showed she was building up to an orgasm. The stimulation on her tits just inched her over the brink and she shuddered with a cum that made her throw her arm over her eyes in reflex. Her voice was low and she groaned with each spasm of her orgasm. It was just a quick one, she relaxed back into the crook of the sofa and lay very still. Her shining hips luxuriating in the continued movement of Karen’s hand. Karen sat and watched as Jennifer twitched and then fell limp, breathing heavily. She lifted her hand off Jennifer’s pussy and stared at the glistening oils that coated her palm. Then throwing away all attempt to control herself, buried her nose in her hand, letting the scent fill her nostrils.

“I think you really needed to do that, didn’t you Karen?” I asked, softly.

She didn’t say anything but when I looked at her face it was wet with tears. She sobbed, but her smile showed that it was because of release.

Jennifer pulled herself up to sit beside her and put her arms around her shoulders. She hugged her tight and then held Karen’s face in her hands and kissed her mouth. “That was beautiful, I can hardly believe I finally managed to go the whole way!”

Karen kissed her back and smiled, “It was my first time too. I really wanted to do that.”

Jennifer suddenly announced briskly; “well, I can’t sit here like this!” and proceeded to pull her sweater over her head and unzip her skirt. Soon she was dressed in just her bra and panties and knelt next to Karen, putting her arms around her waist and hugging herself into Karen’s lap.

“There, that’s much better, now” she said.

I stood and walked over to the both of them. Karen watched me the whole way and her eyes glittered as I reached down and started to unbutton her blouse. She let me carefully pull the material from the waistband of her skirt and she sighed as Jennifer snuggled close in to the exposed skin of her belly.

With a little manoeuvring I managed to help her get down to her underwear too and the two women spent some time, stroking each other’s bodies running their fingers through each others hair and kissing.

Eventually, the two of them were getting hot again and at my suggestion, they stood and adjourned to the bedroom.

The large brass bed was soft and warm and the two girls fell onto the soft duvet with a mixture of contentment and passion. Jennifer started to allow her mouth to travel over Karen’s skin, kissing her neck and her chest, letting her tongue worm into the button of Karen’s navel. Karen returned the favour upon Jennifer’s back, leaning over and planting kisses from her shoulder blades across her spine. Soon she needed to remove the obstruction of Jennifer’s bra and with hurried fingers, unsnapped the hooks.

Jenny didn’t stop what she was doing to shrug off the garment and luxuriated in the soft feeling of her bare breasts rubbing against her lover’s skin.

In quick succession, the other scant pieces of clothing were removed and the girls lost themselves in each other’s bodies. I was completely forgotten and ignored.

That was OK by me. I was having a lovely time watching this demonstration of saphic pleasures. I stripped off my clothes and lay at the bottom of the bed watching with my cock in my hand.

With balletic fluidity, the two of them managed to slide around each other until they had stimulated every inch of their bodies. They finished naturally in a sixty-nine, teasing and nibbling at each other’s ripe, juicy pussies.

After what appeared to be her third orgasm in that position, Jennifer looked over to see what I was doing and grinned at my swollen member, jutting proudly up on to my belly.

“Hmm that looks a little uncomfortable, all swollen and stiff. Can we help you with that?” she said grinning at me.

Karen looked over too, her face was alive with passion.

A sudden look crossed her face as she obviously came to a decision inside herself; “I don’t know Phil, I don’t think I need that right now, a cock I mean. I don’t think I ever did, Jenny has shown me what I want.” She bent her neck to kiss the sodden mass of Jennifer’s snatch.

“Well,” said Jennifer, “I couldn’t ever go without a nice piece of cock like that.” She punctuated her sentence with little nibbles along Karen’s buttocks. “If we turn over, we can all enjoy each other.”

She rolled over so that Karen was under her and tipped her ass up towards me. Invitingly stretching her pussy up from where Karen’s lips could kiss her clitoris and I could slip my rampant knob into her taught hole.

I shuffled up behind her and held my cock down enough to poke it into the wet cleft of her cunt. Karen had her eyes tight shut and her pretty pink tongue and her white teeth were busy frenching Jennifer’s love button. I held Jenny’s hips and leaned my weight across her back, sinking my whole length into her. My balls were tickled by Karen’s nose and I could feel her breath on them as she snorted.

Jennifer gasped with the glorious sensations and buried her face once more in Karen’s sex.

We rocked together in ever-increasing passion. My hands met Karen’s as we both searched out Jennifer’s tits and began gently pinching and caressing her nipples. I was able to slide my entire length in and out of Jenny’s slippery hole and I could feel the delicious vibrations of Karen’s mouth as she continued to flick the clitoris just below my cock.

Both girls were building up to another orgasm and it was going to hit both of them at the same time. I began to luxuriate in the steady climb towards mine and sure enough, we peaked together. Jennifer’s moans were muffled by the fact that her mouth and tongue were frantically busy in Karen’s cooze. The warmth of Karen’s breath over my churning balls as she gasped loudly that she was coming was the signal for me to suddenly let fly with a copious wad of sperm into Jenny’s belly.

We held our postures for a few seconds and then I sank back and away from them.

Jenny was still licking around Karen’s wide open thighs and I realised that I could hear her chuckling. I couldn’t see the joke until I realised she was holding Karen’s head in a vice of her legs. Her puffy, freshly-fucked cunt was held just inches above Karen’s face, and she very carefully squeezed her vaginal muscles to let a dollop of my thick white cum dribble directly towards Karen’s nose.

“Here comes the first snowball of Christmas Karen!” she called back, looking between her thighs at her gasping captive.

Karen’s eyes were screwed tight shut. The ribbon of sperm began to creep down her cheek. “Eeeeww! Gross!” She wailed as the slimy sensations hit her.

“You just wait there!” ordered Jennifer, as she crawled backwards over Karen’s body to her face.

Coming in close, she pursed her lips and with evident relish, began to suck up the goo. The oily residue was finished off with her tongue and after she had finished smacking her lips, she went back to sucking Karen’s face.

I continued to watch them for a short while. It was clear that I had opened a flood gate with the two of them. They had already got back to fingering each other as they kissed deeply.

I quietly slipped off the bed and re-dressed. I searched through the maelstrom of Karen’s mind until I uncovered the details of where she lived—the unpleasant shit who used to abuse her so badly was in need of a lesson...

Sitting in the bedside chair, I cradled the phone on my shoulder and dialled Karen’s number. The call was answered on about the seventh ring by a man’s voice that was groggy with sleep. In the background I could hear a woman’s voice asking what was happening.

“Hello?.. who the fuck is this?” He said, obviously annoyed at the late hour and my silence. The connection was enough for me to immediately slide into his consciousness. The mire of his mind was pretty simple to re-jig and I set about his persona with the vigour of a house maid.

Karen’s was not going back there, I had made arrangements with the two girls to that end. So sonny-boy was going to be her most devoted agent in selling their apartment and shifting the proceeds to her account. He was already sitting shocked at the dreadful news that the woman he had come to adore had left him for another woman. The slut in the bed behind him would soon find that the spark had also gone out of his passion for her.

It was going to be a much changed man who would start the next day. After helping Karen to set up her new life, he would have a lot of work to do to make himself worthy of any new relationship.

I stood to leave and bent over to give the two entwined lovers a kiss. They both pulled me in close for a hug and I let the marvellous smell of their aroused bodies swirl around my senses. I let myself out, the image of Karen’s shining face alive with happiness, bright in my mind.

Life can sometimes be a series of bright oases even in the darkest desert.

* * *

End of Chapter Eighteen