The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taking of Marlene

Chapter 1: The 2nd Session

INTRO

I had first met Marlene at an event that I had been a part of putting together. She was one of many beautiful women that I met that day, and one of the few that I had a chance to really chat with. The event itself was so hectic that I was running around most of the time, making sure everything was in order, that it prevented me from getting to know a lot of the attendees. But in spending a few minutes with her, our chat went so well that, later, we connected on a social media site.

For the first few months, the communication with her was brief and with little substance. But, over the course of a few weeks, I was catching her at a time where I’d give a small word of encouragement and it was just what she needed at that very moment. Call it luck or whatever, but the timing was uncanny. Out of the blue, I’d send her an encouraging message, and she’d quickly respond that it was just what she needed. Over the course of those next weeks, we developed quite a rapport, and so it was not a big jump for her to accept my invite to plan the next event.

I won’t go into much detail about the first time she came over, because not a lot happened that day. She came over, looking fantastic, and there was a lot of talking, as I put her at ease by being an attentive listener and responding with considerate remarks and encouragement. As we talked, I mentioned a technique I had developed for those who I have worked with in the past. As I described the technique, I noticed that she was very open to it, and so I suggested that I could walk her through some of it. She agreed and so I walked her through the practice of focusing and relaxing by having her stare at a crystal. Her response wasn’t that quick, but it seemed she passed a threshold of letting go, and once she did, her response was amazing.

I finished up that day by commending her on her amazing ability to focus and find balance between her mind and body. I encouraged her by saying that if she continued to practice this technique on her own, she would accomplish a great many things. I offered to help her with this technique if she desired, and she was very grateful. So it wasn’t a few day later before I reached out to her and said we should meet again and really dive into the technique. Knowing that she enjoyed our previous session, it was no surprise when she agreed. We set up the time and day, and I prepared to take her on an incredible journey. This is where the story begins.

2nd SESSION

She came right on time, and just returning from a modeling gig, she was dressed nicely. Wearing a short, leopard-print skirt, she combined that with a black, fine silk blouse that had a transparent feel to it. It was not even remotely difficult to see the bra she wore was black as well. Her 4-inch heels put her closer to eye level and as I let her in and followed her, I admired her walk. Marlene is about 5′5″, she is of Hispanic descent, so she has a dark tone of skin, pretty much the color that most people try to get when they tan. Her long dark hair matches the color of her eyes, and there are times, she gives a look that reminds me of Salma Hayek. Her legs are fantastic, while her breasts could be a bit larger for me. There have been classifications that a man is a leg-man, or a breast-man, an ass-man, etc. Well, I’m all that. I like the complete package and I’d say her breasts are a large B or a small C. A bit small for my taste, as I tend to enjoy breasts from large C’s to small DD’s. Overall, I’d give her a low to mid 8, which certainly means she turns a lot of heads.

She enters the room, and she’s ready. I’m ready for her as well. The comfortable love seat is in the middle of the room with a crystal hanging above it. A camera is set up so I can enjoy this moment later. I tell her that it’s so that I can measure her progress during the session, and she’s perfectly fine with it.

So we begin.

“Okay Marlene, all I need you to do right now is to look at the crystal. Look at the crystal and think only of the crystal. Your only thought will be of the crystal. Everything that you have planned, everything you need to do, everything you expect to do this week is all important, but right now those thoughts need to be set aside so you can just focus on the crystal. Take a deep breath.”

She inhales deeply, and I continue.

“Looking at the crystal and thinking only of the crystal helps you feel relaxed. The more you think of the crystal, the more relaxed you will feel, and it’s a nice feeling. Let yourself relax. Looking at the crystal is a nice, relaxing feeling. The more you look at the crystal, the more relaxed you’ll feel, and the more relaxed you feel, the more you want to look at the crystal. Take a deep breath.”

She does and it’s only a few moments more before she shows the signs of relaxing. Her eyes, transfixed on the crystal, begin blinking more, and subtly, so subtly, there’s indication that her eyes aren’t as open as they were a few seconds ago.

“Yes, it’s a nice relaxing feeling.”

As I see her relaxing, I slow down my speech and speak in a more soothing tone.

“A nice relaxing feeling. As you look at the crystal, you feel relaxed, and it’s a nice feeling. Looking at the crystal, you just want to let go and relax. Let go and relax.”

She begins blinking more often, and her stare is becoming more blank.

“You feel so relaxed, and it feels so nice. So good, so nice to feel so relaxed. The crystal is all that matters. The crystal makes you feel so relaxed.”

Blinking more and slower, her eyes are now half closed.

“Take a deep breath. Yes, it feels so nice to feel so relaxed. Yes, it feels so good to relax. Relax. And your eyes feel more tired, and that’s just fine. All that matters is the crystal. All you feel is relaxed. So relaxed.

I wait a few moments as she continues to look at the crystal, and by now, she is struggling to keep her eyes open.

“Yes, so relaxed and it feels so nice. When I tell you to sleep, you’ll close your eyes and you’ll totally relax. Even now, you can feel relaxation come over you. And as much as you want to look at the crystal, it’ll feel so nice to totally relax………..Sleep.”

Her eyes slowly close. She is a vision of loveliness, sitting there, entranced and content.

“Deeply relaxed, deeply relaxed. And even though your eyes are closed, you can still see the crystal. Can you see the crystal?”

She nods slightly.

“Very good. Your only thought is of the crystal, and you’re feeling so relaxed. It’s a nice relaxing feeling, and this is your place. Your place of relaxation. It’s such a nice feeling. You feel so relaxed………..In a moment, I’ll ask you to open your eyes and look at the crystal, and when you do, you’ll find that your eyes will feel very tired. It’ll be hard to keep your eyes open. As much as you want to look at the crystal, your eyes will feel so tired and you’ll want to totally relax. Do you understand?”

She nods again. I wait a few moments.

“Open your eyes.”

Her eyes open, and she is immediately tired. They fully open for a brief moment, but then settle into a half-closed position. This woman is amazing. She is so receptive.

“Yes, you feel so relaxed………take a deep breath………..sooooooo relaxed………..and it feels soooooooooooooo nice………a nice, relaxing feeling………..sooooooooooo tired……….sleep.

She closes her eyes, and her body fully relaxes. I continue to instruct her that this feeling of relaxation is her place and that she enjoys it very much. I stress that looking at the crystal helps her relax, and that her only thought is of the crystal. I get up and walk over to her. Standing right next to her, I grab the crystal and pull it to one side. I let it go, and it starts swinging back and forth, as I sit back down.

“Open your eyes, Marlene.”

Her eyes open and begin following the path of the crystal. It’s beautiful because there’s a brief instant when she opens her eyes and doesn’t see the crystal right in front of her, where there’s some confusion, but she sees it swinging and automatically follows it.

“Yes, the crystal makes you feel so relaxed………As it slows down you’re feeling even more relaxed……….more relaxed……….It’s such a nice feeling………..feeling so relaxed……….and tired………..and drowsy………say that word after me, ‘drowsy.’”

Looking very tired, she softly says, “Drowsy.”

“Yes, drowsy. You feel yourself going into a nice state of relaxation……….a nice state of relaxation……….You’re entering into a nice state of hypnosis………..it’s a nice feeling……….Say this word after me, ‘hypnotized.’”

Struggling to keep her eyes open, she says “Hypnotized.”

“Hypnotized,” I repeat.

“Hypnotized,” she slowly responds.

“Yes, you’re entering into a nice state of hypnosis………..it’s a nice feeling………..your place………..soooooo relaxed………sooooooooo nice………so hypnotized……….Sleep.”

Her eyes close, and I know she has given herself over to being hypnotized.

“You’re in a nice relaxed state of hypnosis. It’s a nice feeling. It’s your place.”

I stand up and walk over to her. I take the crystal off the stand and replace it with a smaller crystal that is bluish in color, as opposed to the clear crystal she had been staring at. Sitting back down, I continue.

“In a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes. When you do, you’ll notice a different crystal. This is a sleep crystal. Looking at this crystal, you’ll feel sooooo sleepy. Looking at this crystal, you’ll feel soooooooo tired that you’ll just want to sleep. Do you understand?”

A few moments pass, and then she barely nods. She is REALLY relaxed.

“OK Marlene, look at the crystal.”

She opens her eyes and stares at the crystal. The battle is real as she is struggling to keep her eyes open, but feels so tired. Yes, she is very receptive.

“Yes, you feel soooooooooooo sleepy. You want to look at the crystal, but you feel sooooooooooo tired. Sooooooooooo sleepy……….soooooooooo nice……….hypnotized………and sleepy……….soooooooooooo sleepy.”

She slowly blinks, her eyes are beginning to roll and she can’t even get her eyes half open.

“Soooooooooooooooo sleepy………..sooooooooooooo tired………..soooooooooooooo drowsy……….Sleep.

She closes her eyes.

“You’re in a nice relaxing sleep……….in a deep relaxing state of hypnosis………..hypnotized and feeling sooooooooo nice………..sooooooooooo sleepy.

I sit there in silence for about a minute and let her bask in the feeling of relaxation. Sitting there, admiring this hypnotized beauty, I’ve been hard as a rock for a while, and I’m anxious to continue. Wanting to get things moving quicker, I need to exercise caution in making sure it’s a nice leisurely pace for her. Seeing how receptive she is, I know we can move quicker than usual, but it’s still not quick enough for me.

“Very nice. You are in a nice state of hypnosis, and in a few moments, I’m going to count to three. When I get to three, you’ll get your strength back and open your eyes. We’ll sit and talk about your experience. At some point, I will hold the sleep crystal in my hand. When you notice it, you’ll want to look at it, and as you look at it, you’ll get more and more sleepy. You won’t want to look at anything else, you won’t want to think of anything else. You’ll just focus on the crystal, and you’ll feel sleepiness overcome you. Do you understand?”

She slowly nods. I get up and take the crystal off the stand and palm it. At some point during our talk, I’ll let it dangle from my hand and see how it affects her. I sit back down.

“Good………..Now 1……….2………..feeling your strength coming back………3.

Her eyes open and she lifts her head of the back of the loveseat. Clearly still feeling relaxed, she blinks a bit and smiles a bit.

“There you go,” I say. “Well, how’d it feel?”

Rubbing her eye a bit, she says, “Wow. That was something.”

“I just got to tell you. You’re doing amazing. You have an extraordinary ability and greatness within you that’ll enable you to accomplish great things the more you let go of your self-imposed limitations.”

“Yeah, I had become aware of only the crystal, and,” she pauses and smiles, “yes, it was nice.”

“Did you like your place of relaxation?”

She smiles and says, “Yes, very much.”

We continue talking, and I ask how it felt and how much she likes it, and she is very open in explaining her feelings. I continue to instill in her that she has greatness within her and that, by letting go, she’ll be able to rise above the mundane and do great things. (This by the way is true. Although my primary goal is to train this woman to go into a trance whenever I want, I know that the technique I’m taking her through is going to be of great benefit to her.)

At one point during our talk, I unclench my fist and release the crystal. It drops and dangles from my hand. I have great eye contact with her, so she doesn’t notice it right away. She continues talking, and I sit there listening. I had noticed this before, in my other times talking with her, that she rarely looks away from the one she’s conversing with, so I get the sense it may be a while before she glances at the crystal. She stops for a few moments, waiting for me to respond.

I respond and then add, “What’s in my hand?”

She looks at it and smiles. “Hmmm, the sleeping crystal.”

I keep my hand steady and sit there for a bit as she looks at the crystal.

“How does it make you feel?” I ask.

“Relaxed,” she says, but it’s already apparent she is feeling sleepy. Her head goes back to resting on the back of the loveseat, and she is blinking more.

“Yes, and sleepy. It does make you feel sleepy, doesn’t it?”

She nods and responds with a soft, “Yes.”

I continue to sit there in silence as I see the crystal take its effect on her, and she responds so greatly, she is slowly falling asleep. I watch as she struggles to keep her eyes open. She’s slowing losing the battle, so I decide to let her rest.

“Sleep,” I say.

Her eyes close. I let her sleep for a bit.

“Marlene, when you think of the sleep crystal, you feel sleepy. Thinking of the sleep crystal makes you feel sooooo sleepy, and it’s a very nice feeling. Right now, you feel sooooooooooo nice, soooooooooo relaxed, a deeeeeeep relaxing sleep that feels wonderful. Thinking of the sleep crystal, you feel soooooooo tired, sooooooo relaxed, sooooooooo sleepy.”

I sit there in silence for a while, watching her and knowing that she’s enjoying this place of relaxation, this place of sleep.

“In a few moments, I’m going to count to 3, and you’ll get your strength back. Before I do, as you’re thinking of the sleep crystal right now, and as it makes you feel sleepy, I want you to know the next time I touch you, you’ll think of the sleep crystal. So no matter what’s going on, when I touch you, you’ll start thinking of the sleep crystal and only the sleep crystal. As you think of the sleep crystal, you’ll feel sleepy, and the longer you feel my touch, the more you’ll think of the sleep crystal and the sleepier you’ll feel. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she says softly.

“Very good. Once again, next time I touch you, you’ll think only of the sleep crystal………1……….2………..3.”

A few moments pass, and she begins to stir. She must have been pretty relaxed because it takes her a bit for her to wake up. She tries to open her eyes a few times, and they sleepily close. Gaining some strength, she’s finally able to open her eyes and keep them open.

“How did that feel?” I ask.

“That felt great,” she says, “I didn’t see it at first, but once I did, it was a nice feeling.”

“Good,” I say enthusiastically. “You’re doing great. Ok, stand up.”

Being so relaxed for that amount of time, it takes her a few seconds to gather the strength to stand. Finally she gets to her feet, and I move the loveseat out of the way and take the stand, the one that held the crystal, and put it to the side.

“Ok,” I say, “well, before we go on, tell me what you did today.”

“Well, I got up and got ready. I fed my cats and then went and exercised for two hours. Then going back home and showered, I then went to my modeling gig. I was running late, but it was alright, because it was raining, and we were supposed to shoot outside. So they had to wait until the rain stopped, and so by the time they were ready, I was already there,” she says.

At this point, I take her hand, and she continues.

“So then I had a quick photoshoot that I had to rush to, and I debated about going home to pick up my cats, but seeing that it was getting late, I figured I had better just come straight here,” she says.

I noticed that as she was talking, her legs started relaxing a bit and she begins to lean towards me. Her speech starts slowing down. She stops talking.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask.

“Hmmm,” she closes her eyes, smiles and blinks a few times, “I was trying to tell you how my day went, but,” she stops. She waves her hand in front of her face. “It’s starting to go blank.”

“What are you thinking about? I ask again.

“I can’t stop thinking about the crystal,” she says.

“And how does that make you feel?”

“Relaxed,” she says.

Her eyes begin closing, as she leans closer to me. I let go over her hand and place my hand on her back.

“Yes,” I say, “your whole body is feeling relaxed, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she responds.

She is totally leaning against me.

“Very relaxed,” I say.

Her knees buckle and I lean down placing my left hand under her thigh, I scoop her up. Her body totally relaxes and her head tilts totally back.

“Deep sleep,” I tell her as I hold her. Feeling her body in my arms certainly makes me hard. I carry her for a bit and then lay her down on the couch. She is totally relaxed, and I take her hand to make sure she stays that way. All the while, I’m whispering to her how relaxed she is, how sleepy she feels, how it’s a nice feeling, and how it’s her place of relaxation. I let her lay there for about five minutes. I know she’s enjoying the feeling of relaxation, and so I don’t rush it.

After the time passes, I wake her up and give her the time she needs to regain her strength. It takes several minutes before she really comes to and sits up. I don’t give her much time. I instruct her to stand and she stumbles to her feet. But I don’t touch her.

“Well,” I say after a few moments, “how was that?”

“Interesting,” she says. “I’ve been drunk before, and it’s weird because then I know what I wanted to do, but my body wouldn’t respond, and here, it’s weird, because it’s like, opposite. This time I just couldn’t help thinking about it.”

“Yes, you’re doing very well,” I tell her. “Would you like to try that again?”

She smiles and says, “Sure.”

Facing her, I take both her hands and look at her. She stares at me and it’s not long before her eyes glaze over. She begins to lean towards me and she starts blinking slowly. Feeling her leaning, I gently pull her towards me and she sinks into my arms. I hold her for a bit and then I feel her knees buckle, and so I lower her to the ground. We’re kneeling together, her head on my shoulder, as I hold her and whisper how relaxed and sleepy she feels. Her body continues to relax until she totally slumps into me. I continue whispering to her for a few minutes. I could tell she enjoys the feeling, so I take my time with her.

When I’m ready, I wake her up and we get up, and she is amazed at how she’s affected by this. I pull the loveseat back into position and have her sit down. We begin to talk, and there is a real sense of awe on how she’s feeling. The whole beauty part of this is that she is not just playing along. She is genuinely overcome by the power of the crystal, and her body is responding in kind. So I explain that the way her body and mind is balanced, she can have even greater feelings and experiences. I stand next to her and taking her hand, I say,

“So, just as when I touch you, you’ll feel something. Like right now, as I’m touching you, you’re starting to think about the sleep crystal, and as you do, you’re starting to feel sleepy, right?”

She’s looking up at me and smiles and nods.

“Yes, so just as your focus gets stronger, the deeper you’ll go, and the deeper you go, the more you’ll feel. And the stronger your focus, the more you can do.”

She’s staring at me, but as I continue to drone on, she becomes more relaxed and it’s not long before she’s slowly blinking and then closes her eyes.

“Yes, sleep Marlene. Deeper and deeper, a stronger focus, more relaxed, a deeper sleep,” I tell her.

She is resting and I tell her that when I release her hand, she’ll get her strength back. Waiting a few moments, I finally let go of her hand. She stays in her sleep state a bit longer, and then she begins to stir and rolling her eyes, she finally manages to open her eyes and keep them open.

“Hmmmm,” she sighs, “Impressive.”

“You’re trying to figure it out, aren’t you?”

“Yes, of course. Being on my own for so long, I’ve needed to figure things out on my own,” she says.

As she says that I take her hand.

“When something happens,” she continues, “I try to figure out why it happened, how it happened…….Hmmmm.” She smiles. Her eyes start fluttering and she again falls asleep.

After I let her sleep and then wake her up, I tell her,

“You have an amazing ability. With this ability, I’m going to help you guide you to a place where you can accomplish whatever you want to do. We’re going to work together in freeing yourself from the past, from all the hurt, all the pain, and we’ll let go so you can fly.”

We continue talking, and I grab her hand one more time, and she falls asleep. I whisper to her how amazing her ability is, how she enjoys her place of relaxation and how strongly she can focus. I wake her up and we chat for a while longer. She is totally amazed. She obviously enjoys the feeling she gets when she’s this relaxed. We discuss our next meeting time and place. This time, we’ll meet at her place. She’s looking forward to our next meeting.

She gathers her things, and I walk her to the door. Before opening the door, I stop her to chat a bit more. She enjoys talking. She’s definitely in a place where she needs to unburden herself, and she says how much better this is than sitting with her therapist. She says after meeting with her, she’s exhausted, and yet, here, she feels so rejuvenated.

As she talks, I notice something in her.

“Let me interrupt you for a second. What are you thinking about?” I ask.

“I’m just thinking about what I need to do tomorrow and about getting home to feed my kitties,” she says.

“Ok,” I say, “I just thought I saw something. Let me check something here.”

I grab both her hands and look at her. She stares at me and her eyes start glazing over. I can see her body beginning to relax and I gently pull her closer to me.

Her eyes getting tired, she says, “Oh my God,” as she weakens and I bend down as her body slumps over my shoulder and I pick her up. Instant erection. Wow. That felt amazing, and she feels great in my arms. She is totally relaxed in my arms, and my hands rest on the back of her thighs. They feel so smooth and firm. I carry her back to the room and lay her down on the couch. I spend the next five minutes whispering to her instruction, to go deeper, to sleep deeper, to focus stronger. She is so receptive to my direction and my voice, I know exactly where I can take her. The beauty part is that I’ll take her to a place of blissful pleasure, while helping her become the woman she wants to be. She doesn’t know this, but giving her pleasure and freeing her from her hurt are intertwined.

In giving her pleasure, it’ll help free her from her self-imposed limitations. She doesn’t know what’s in store, but by following my instruction, she’ll experience something she’s never experienced before. I’m looking forward to giving it to her. She is a beauty, with a great heart and great spirit, so giving her what she needs is something I’m glad to do.

We end the session by waking her up. She comments more on how in awe she is that she would react so quickly. She embraces me warmly and long, as I bid her fond good night. I walk her to the door, and she leaves. Walking back to the camera to download all the footage I have of the night, I’m anxious to see it and check minor indications that I might have missed, some responses that I can look for in the future to see if I can move more quickly or slow things down. I’m also anxious to see how beautiful she looks being hypnotized, collapsing in my arms, carrying her and falling asleep when I touch her. Yes, Marlene, this session was a great success. The next session we’ll have her respond ever quicker. Yes, I look forward to our next session.