The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Taking of Kim

By Dyre

It all started out so innocently, we were friends who’d met online and talked about everything to each other. But it has all gotten so horribly twisted. Even I say that and it’s all been under my control lately.

I guess I should start at the beginning of where things started gettign twisted. I’d known Kim for about a year online and had talked to her both online and on the phone numerous times. I was a little jealous of her boyfriend but not necessarily all that much, yah she was hot and I liked her alot but she was 5 years older than me and lived more than halfway across the country. I wrote any number of erotic stories for her and her boyfriend to play out, all the time mildly jealous that it wasnt me.

THen one night she called me needing advice because she and her boyfriend had the biggest fight ever.

This was the beginning of the end. Without thinking about it I sent Kim a self hypnosis program to help her calm down and deal with the stress of the fight without too much trouble. It worked beautifully and soon she and the BF (who shall remain nameless) were back on good terms. However, Kim began asking me for a couple of new subroutines for the program for general relaxation. Me being a network admin and having some programming skills here turned into both our downfalls.

I resisted the temptation on the first new routine I sent her. I told her not to ask for any more and explained why, but I think she thought I was just teasing as she immediately asked for another and begged me for it all week. Finally on Saturday I began working on her new session. I designed it to incorporate NLP, subliminal messages, and every hypnotic deepener I had learned from my hobbyists study of hypnosis.

Then I began the real work, using commands to force her to send herself deeper and deeper, so that I could program her as I desired. Now, given what all I wanted to do to her I decided that one of her commands would be to call me each time she used the program as soon as she was under and put me on speakerphone. Another of my built in commands created a false memory of a harmless session to replace the memory of what really happened in her conscious mind. She would also find listening to this particular routine very addictive, and would feel it was both mildly erotic due to the depth of relaxation and also extremely relaxing and pleasant. She would also awaken from her sessions mildly aroused and wanting more of the wonderful session, as well as more new sessions from me.

In short I made it so the program would ever so slowly make her all mine. the first time she called my while entranced i simply commanded her to feel mildly aroused when she heard my voice from then on, or when she thought of me. I also commanded that she would begin calling me more and more. Of course I included a trigger n the routine so I could put her under at will, and was VERY careful to specify that it would ONLY effect her when I used the trigger on her. Just to be on the safe side I also made it a word that is VERY seldom used in conversation.

Slowly, over a month I began increasing her arousal levels when she talked to or thought about me, at the same time decreasing her arousal levels for her boyfriend. By the end of the month she was ready for the next step so I planted a desire in her to get new routines and inductions, and also to read more of my erotic writings. I placed an overwhelming need in her to mastuerbate while reading them, imagining that she and I were doing the acts as she did so. I continued decreasing her desire for her looser of a boyfriend the whole time, making him seem less and less able to fulfill her needs, placing hypnotic blocks within her mind that made it harder and harder to achieve any sexual satisfaction with him.

Over time this began eroding their relationship, whittling away at it. Love is fine, but when one partner has needs, especially amplified needs, and the other party isn’t meeting those needs no matter how hard they try shit is bound to hit the fan sooner or later. Soon I was sitting back laughing as I watched the fireworks building up, and watching her become a panting slut wanting and needing me, trying to resist for the sake of love. I didn’t let off the pressure either, I slowly began increasing it in fact. Both with hypnosis and also through subtle teasing.

Within two months they broke up, a week later she was on a plane to me in Texas. I met her at the airport, and she’s been here since. I had her quit her job, made her more and more an obedient submissive to me as time went on. She has taken a new job here in Texas, with better pay in fact, in her field. I also made her finish her degree. But at home she turns from competent business woman and manager into \ an insatiable sex kitten. In fact I’ve made her something of a slut, bringing out her latent bisexuality, and also making her fuck other men and women alike as part of threesomes or just for my amusement, but always keeping it so that no one other than me can really satisfy her completely. She soon fell in love with me, and to be honest in my way I love her as well. Do I regret what I’ve done? Hell no. Do I regret for one instant having been devious, underhanded, and giving in to my own desires? Hell no.

She knows at a certain level what I’ve done, I did make sure of that. A part of her is still angry about it, but most of her loves it. The fact I went to such lengths, the perversion of it, the sheer cunning. I have to admit I’ve enhanced those aspects of her mind that most appreciate it. But I wont let her be consciously aware until the anger fades completely, no sense in taking any chances.

As for her new routine? She goes to work 3 days a week and telecommutes 2, the days she telecommutes she works nude, and often is bent over the keyboard getting fucked while she works (not that she accomplishes much having massive orgasms on my cock, but hey she is logged in to her companies network). She dresses much more sexually than she used to, and has a bit more forward attitude about sex. About once a week we have a threesome (or more on occasion). Otherwise every night she comes home and dresses in skimpy lingerie to make dinner, unless I am cooking that night. After dinner she goes for a swim and exercises a bit, then its off to the bedroom, where the action is intense. I did make it so that once home (except when working from home) she thinks about very little but sex. Hell, sometimes I have to remind her to even eat.

Sexually she’s always active, and I have even fucked her bent over her desk at her office, with her secretary joining in.

I should also mention she has a daughter who is into girls, while there is NO WAY I am going there (nor would she), I do find it amusing that their conversations about sex have become a LOT more entertaining of late. Her now understanding far more the allure of other women has greatly increased her understanding of her daughter, and her daughter seems amused at her mothers interesting sex life. They sat around the other night swapping stories for a couple hours sparing no intimate details. I don’t know about her daughter, but I know damn well Kim was so hot by the time her daughter went home that she damn near threw herself onto the floor and didn’t even have her skirt off before she was begging me to fuck her.

Oh one other thing, she does have a trigger I enjoy at times, when I use it she becomes a giggling little valley girl/bimbo, temporarily forgetting her education, and for that matter everything else but sex and dancing. I like triggering her before we go to bars on occasion, Kimmie as she likes to be called is very entertaining in small doses, thrilling in flirting and teasing other men, then fucking me while they watch, only letting them get involved if I permit it. It was a pain in the ass however buying all the clothes for Kimmie, maybe I shouldn’t have used Brittney Spears as her role model in terms of clothing since it resulted in a LOT of pink (gag) in the closet the first time I took Kimmie shopping. The look on Kim’s face was priceless though when she returned to normal and saw it all. I do so wish I’d had a camera at that moment.

Well that covers the basics, maybe sometime I’ll tell you more, or give more details about Kim/Kimmie and me. Hell, just ask, I’ll probably jump at the opportunity.

Dire