The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Takeover

Chapter Six — “Fugitives”

Ashley awoke from a deep, dizzying blackness. She remembered only brief flashes of what had happened earlier…

She and her two female co-workers on the 4th floor had learned of the takeover and successfully hid themselves from the fast-increasing population of humans under alien control, living like refugees for nearly a week, unable to find a safe path out of the building. Over a week’s time they watched helplessly as their situation became more and more perilous. Eventually they concocted a bold plan: Ashley waited for a lone female sentry drone in a shiny black “swimsuit” to pass by in the hall. She quickly pulled the stunned sentry into their hide-out and knocked her out cold before she could alert others. The nameless sentry girl now laid lifeless on the floor; only the heaving of her sizable chest indicated that she was still alive and breathing. But the evil red light on her control band still pulsed steadily, no doubt emitting the data and whereabouts of this now offline sentry. It was only a matter of minutes before other drones would arrive to investigate. Ashley had to act fast. She removed her clothes, then pulled the strange slippery swimsuit off the immobilized sentry, and began to slip it onto her own naked body. As she pulled the suit up hastily, she didn’t notice the slippery anal probe attached to the bottom until it poked its tip into her anus. The lubrication was so effective that it shot almost halfway into her before she paused. Though shocked by the sudden intrusion, Ashley was more concerned with the urgency of their situation. She nevertheless continued to pull the suit up, allowing the probe to slide all the way into her. It felt surprisingly comfortable… pleasureful even…. though she had to put it out of her mind for the moment. She said nothing to her co-workers; no need to alarm them needlessly.

Ashley then had the two girls strip down to their underwear, outstretch their hands, and widen their eyes as if in deep trance. Ashley would pretend to be their sentry, and they would act as her two mind-fucked human captives.

As they ventured out into the hall, she was immediately put on her guard…. A formation of six female sentries and about ten sweaty, half-naked recent captives were marching straight towards the now-mortified trio. Ashley kept herself steady… She did her best to display the same dull, wide-eyed expression that she had now seen on so many of her enslaved former co-workers. She even mimicked their strange mechanical lockstop walk, and as she did, she felt the movement of the slippery, intrusive shaft that continued to penetrate her with every step she took.

She recognized some of their faces, but knew she could do nothing to help them. She caught herself staring, and snapped quickly back to her fake “hypno-trance” impression. One of the sentries shot Ashley a brief suspicious glance, but then quickly turned her head forward, eager only to carry out her programmed routine, nothing else.

To the relief of trio of “imposters”, the entire group continued on their way through the narrow hall. As they passed, Ashley briefly wondered what it would be like... their heads linked to some powerful alien network… all morality cancelled out by the signal circuitry now coursing through their brains.

It occurred to her that she hadn’t masturbated once since the takeover began. If only she wasn’t desperately hiding from alien control, she might have time to secretly duck into a closet… and… yes, just let this strange slippery alien suit fuck her mind into submission… “no…. “

She was even starting to enjoy the way it made her soft, full figured naked body feel tight and controlled as it rubbed against the suit’s slippery inner lining. She thought again of the mind-warped co-workers that passed in the hall, all wearing this same suit, and began to worry… what if this is how it starts?

She began to feel the probe sliding gently up and down, up and down as she walked…. “Oh god… “ she thought quietly to herself, “If I make it out of here, I’m keeping the suit”.

But now she wasn’t 100% sure she even wanted to leave…

“No…. “ she resolved to herself… “We need to get help… have to… have to.. leave this building.”

The reached the side entrance lobby, hoping it would be unguarded. Cautiously, the trio made their way to the set of double doors that let to the outside. Ashley halted. She knew she had to leave, but leaving meant giving up her new suit. Nobody would understand the feeling it gave her…. and everyone should feel like this… She began to kneel as the suit brought her close to a climax.

Now breaking character, Ashley’s two “captives” moved ahead through the first door, eager to leave quickly. They called back to Ashley, puzzled to find her kneeling on the floor, eyes closed; a blissful look washed over her smooth complexion. The suit’s slow, intense power had her deep in its sinful grasp.

The girls turned and called to her. “Ashley! What are you doing? We have to go!”

“I….. I …. uhhhh…..” Ashley had no words. They couldn’t possibly understand.

At that moment, a female sentry heard the commotion and spotted the three girls from the second story balcony. The sentry moved down the stairs and walked with robotic confidence towards Ashley.

The girls now knew they had no choice but to leave Ashley, but luck was not on their side. As they turned to open the outer doors, they found a strange lock with alien symbols on the handle. They turned back to the inner glass doors, only to find the same alien locking mechanism had now trapped them in. The girls shouted for Ashley to let them out.

It was too late… the need for pleasure was overtaking her mind. The strange black suit now seemed to be calling all the shots. She was “theirs” now; they had only to come and collect her.

The girls watched helplessly through the glass doors as the sentry placed a shiny metallic band around Ashley’s head. Ashley put up little resistance. She only bowed her head slightly, letting the relentless throbbing of the signal turn her brain into yet another obedient human computer, filling it with the irresistible alien programming.

The sentry then whispered directly into Ashley’s ear and placed a signal gun into her hands. Ashley looked up towards the girls. She had received her first command.

Ashley got up and walked robotically over to the first girl and stared directly into the her eyes, showing both a resolute desire to obey her hypnotic orders, and slight confusion as to why she was obeying them. The girl pleaded with Ashley though the glass, hoping desperately that they had not yet fully taken her mind. But Ashley heard nothing now… the sentry’s hypnotic orders cycled through her brain like a skipping record, repeating over and over until she completed her task.

Control the others… obey.

All humans must receive the signal

Control the others… obey.

All humans must receive the signal

Control the others… obey.

All humans must receive the signal

She fired the signal gun and watched as the girl reacted to the powerful hypnotic blast. The half naked girl felt the signal hit her brain. Barely able to stand, she braced herself against the door handle and bucked repeatedly, rubbing herself hard until a thin blast of her hot ejaculate splattered against the glass.

With deliberate timing and aim, Ashley fired the second blast directly into the second girl’s head. The girl fell backwards hard into the glass, before collapsing to the floor, legs outstretched in a V-shape. Her eyes became wide and blank; she was now one more mindless, baby-faced sex doll, ready to be filled with lustful alien commands.

After some time, the girls awoke. Ashley unlocked the inner glass doors that had held them captive. Both confused but now obedient, the girls obeyed their new instinctual need to follow Ashley as her captives, only this time she would not lead them to safety. Ashley, in turn, now obediently followed the sexy, glassy-eyed sentry who would take them to directly to Annabelle.

Ashley followed closely behind the sentry. The soothing hum of her new control band throbbed deep within her brain. She knew it was only giving her a taste of the controlling signal… and she wanted more. She understood the sentry was taking her further into the depths of this alien hypno-hive, and it excited her to know that she would now become another one of their erotic little cum-bots. She would do anything now… anything they asked. The pleasure she felt from their control overwhelmed her, and the impulse to surrender even more deeply was nearly driving her to madness. Her legs began to feel weak. Now overcome by the powerful signal, she closed her eyes, slipped slowly to the hall floor and faded to blackness. A burst of hot, wet, slippery excitement gleamed through the crotch of her suit while she lay unconscious on the floor.