The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Al Toid <>—If you’re going to steal it, let people know who wrote it. Other than that, go crazy, go nuts.

Takeout

As soon as the kid walked into the Eagle, Harv knew he was the one. Young, tentative, and alone: he looked perfect. Having been burnt in the past, Harv had to be sure; he watched the kid milling aimlessly around the bar for a half-hour or so, before finally making his move. He walked over with a couple of beers in hand. “Waiting for someone, too?” Without waiting for a reply, he offered him one of the beers. “Misery loves company.”

The kid didn’t look old enough to be in the bar by himself, never mind drink there, but with a wary eye toward the bartender he took the beer and gave Harv a grateful closed-mouth grin. “Do you do this for everyone?”

Harv flashed him a smile in response. “Once in a while. You remind me of me, especially the first time I came into one of these places. I was so nervous, I damn near jumped through the roof when someone finally spoke to me,” he said with a disarming chuckle.

“Is it that obvious?” At Harv’s nod, the kid blushed, managing to look even younger and more clueless. “Does it get any easier?”

Harv paused and let the silence stretch awkwardly, before putting an appropriately sorrowful expression in place; he swallowed and looked away quickly, using his peripheral vision to take in the look on the kid’s face. It had all the worry and pity that he hoped for. After a long moment, he responded haltingly. “It’s not that bad. At your age, they’ll be flocking all over you. I could tell you stories.” He looked wistful as he talked about some of the good times he had in the past. Once he thought he had the kid’s interest, Harv changed the subject and asked him what he thought of the city so far. The kid shrugged and said it was fine, so far; this was the first club he’d been to, but the people seemed friendly. His guileless smile made Harv grin back.

The bar cleared out around them, as they talked. Dropping a few careful questions into their conversation, Harv found out more than he might have learned otherwise: the kid was alone in the city, house-sitting for a relative while they were on vacation. Harv had been keeping their beers topped off, and it didn’t take long before the kid was staggering slightly, making it easier for Harv to get him into the car.

Usually, Harv took care of things at his victim’s place, but with the kid passed out and no idea where he was staying, Harv had to come up with something else. Improvising, he turned the car around and headed out of the city. He remembered a campground he’d stayed at one summer; it should be closed for the season and Harv doubted anyone would be keeping too close an eye on the place.

Next to him, the kid slept, not even driving over the icy dirt road or stopping were enough to wake him. All it did was send him lolling against the window. Harv clambered out of the car and circled around to open his door. The kid woke up fast enough, when the other man squeezed his nips through his shirt hard enough to make him think that Harv was going to rip them off at the root.

The kid jerked up and started screaming, “What the fu—” But his protests were cut off abruptly, when Harv yanked him out of the car and slapped him across the face. It wasn’t a light “let’s be kinky” slap, this was a full force smack that shocked the kid silent and sent him sprawling. He looked around wildly, sobering up quickly, but Harv had picked the area well: there wasn’t another person for miles. The kid must have realized how bad his situation was, because he stood up meekly when ordered to.

“Good,” Harv said, “you are smarter than you look. Now, strip.”

It took another slap to rouse the kid out of his stunned silence and get him moving. He slowly peeled off his clothes, until he stood shivering and almost blue-white in the chill moonlight. His eyes were wide and it looked like waterworks were only a breath away. When he dared to complain, Harv used his fists rather than the flat of his hands to educate him on proper behavior. Tears cascaded down the boy’s cheek as he started to plead for mercy. Harv loved this moment; nothing could compare to the feeling of power, when the reality of the situation first sank in.

In a cold voice, he ordered the boy to his knees. When he wasn’t fast enough, Harv slapped him again; this time hard enough to leave a mark. Instead of cowering from another blow, the kid glared up at him as he lowered himself to the ground. The boy had spunk; Harv would enjoy breaking him and snubbing out that last spark of resistance. As he watched the boy shivering—but still silent—Harv drank in the fear; this was his favorite part of the game.

The kid knelt there in front of him, shuddering with cold and terror. Allowing himself a small smile, Harv reached to caress his new boy’s chin. The kid looked up at him—eyes wide with silent pleas for mercy—but Harv wasn’t listening; he squeezed the boy’s jaw, until pain forced him to open his mouth. Tears ran down the kid’s cheeks making his eyes look even bigger and more frightened; even after Harv removed his hand, his new boy’s mouth stayed open and inviting. The older man nodded slightly and ran his fingers through the kid’s hair. An empty mouth always seemed like a waste of a good boy to Harv, so he let him suck on a hooked finger and then a second to open him up and get him used to something bigger. When he felt the kid was ready, Harv hauled out his thick cock and, after giving it a quick bounce in his hand, let it slap against the kid’s face like a truncheon. With his hands on the boy’s throat in a silent threat, Harv thrust his hips forward and buried himself in the velvet softness of the kid’s mouth. Tentatively at first, but with more enthusiasm, the kid started to blow him; Harv felt the boy’s throat bulge beneath his fingers with every thrust.

Obviously not a stranger to oral sex, the kid still impressed Harv; no matter how deeply he thrust, the new boy didn’t gasp or choke. No one else had been able to take him as deeply or blow him as well before. Staring down into the kid’s pleading eyes, an idea struck Harv; he reached down to unsnap the top button and let his jean sink down to his hips. Without being told, the kid’s tongue snaked out to lap at Harv’s balls as he deep-throated him.

Despite himself, Harv found himself moaning with pleasure. Not willing to cum this early in the game, he sank his fingers into his new boy’s hair and forced him to take his cock up to the root. That was too much for him, and the kid started to gag and sputter as he fought to breathe. Harv pulled out of the kid’s mouth and slapped him away, when the kid went for his cock again. That left him with only two options and he went right for Harv’s sack, first sucking one ball and then the other into his mouth, rolling them back and forth with his tongue. The kid was good—Harv felt his knees starting to wobble as an exquisite pain radiated up his spine like icy fire; the kid bit down gently and it was like nothing he’d ever felt before. Just when Harv thought he couldn’t handle it any more, the kid opened his mouth, letting Harv’s balls slip out and then blew on them gently. As he started to come down from the edge, the kid leaned forward and stabbed his tongue into the sweet spot between Harv’s ass and his balls, making his knees go weak all over again as the boy slathered his tongue over the older man’s balls.

Damn, Harv thought. Steeling himself, he fought to slip back into the role of the hard-ass top that he’d always considered himself to be. “Looks like I found myself a cock-pig,” he muttered, absent-mindedly stroking himself as the kid darted forward again to nuzzle his balls.

This was the point when Harv usually went for the boy’s ass. He’d stretch it out with his thick fingers, before breaking him in by fucking him hard; but with all the things this kid was doing with his mouth he decided he wanted more of that. Burying his fingers in the kid’s hair, he shoved his cock back into his mouth. Instead of controlling his trusts, Harv let the kid take the reins of the blowjob; he leaned back and enjoyed the ride, as the kid used his teeth and tongue to keep him on the knife’s edge of release.

The kid’s tongue was cat rough as he swirled it over the tip of Harv’s cock, before swallowing him whole again. He bobbed up and down, letting the cock slide into the groove of his soft palate. With a moan, Harv let himself surrender to the kid’s mouth and the caressing hands along his flanks. The kid’s gently massaged Harv’s glutes and the back of his legs, grabbing for purchase as he took him deeply into his mouth. On a particularly deep thrust, the kid’s fingers moved up to play with his ass, insistent and probing.

When he started to protest, the kid nipped as his balls again, sucking them into his mouth and distracting Harv with more of the exquisite pain. A second finger joined the first gently prodding his ass; Harv would have said something, but all the attention on his cock kept him diverted. All he could think of was his cock and how good his ass felt once the kid’s fingers started sliding in and out of him, in synch with the things he was doing with his mouth and throat. Harv was so lost in the erotic feelings that he didn’t even move, when the kid stood up and circled around behind him. His cock twitched as the kid continued to play with his ass, but it wasn’t left alone for long; the kid reached around to stroke him. In an erotic stupor, Harv alternated between thrusting against the hand squeezing his cock and arching his ass back against the fingers corkscrewing into him. In a moment, he was in a mindless rhythm fucking the hands around him as the kid’s feather-light kisses moved up his back, before nuzzling his neck.

Harv leaned back into the kiss, not even protesting when his legs were kicked apart and he was pushed up against the car. The callous top that had never bottomed for anyone lost his cherry as the kid drove into him without lube or hesitation. The pain brought Harv back to himself, finally letting him realize what he was doing or, more accurately, what was being done to him. He bucked, trying to throw the kid off, but icy fingers held him in place as well as any harness, as the boy brutally thrust into him.

“Don’t fight,” the kid whispered in his ear, gently biting into Harv’s neck and draining the fight out of him. Harv unclenched his muscles; as he relaxed, the kid was able to slide in more easily and began to fuck him with more intensity. Repeated thrusts against his prostate made Harv moan like a three-dollar whore. With his teeth buried in Harv’s flesh, the kid reached around to brutally twist his nipples and jackrabbited into him with rapid short strokes. Buffeted between pain and pleasure, Harv found himself exploding against the side of the car without even touching himself. Long after he would normally have finished, his ejaculation continued; his pounding heart kept his juices pumping until they finally ran empty and Harv slumped to the ground, discarded like any other takeout container.