The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken in the Holidays.

By The Slaver.

The figure stood in the shadows looking at the house; the house was perfect for the figures plans. It was the last house on the end of a row of seven; and it seemed to have only one occupant, who it seemed, worked from home. The figure stepped out of the shadow and made its way to the house. The figure walked up the three front steps of the house and rung the bell. When the door opened the light from inside the house revealed the figure. “What the Fuck, Santa?” Exclaimed a voice from the house.

Dec 23. A week later, a Domino Pizza delivery guy called Daniel Tyler stopped his delivery bike outside the house; and climbed off. ‘Life sucks’ Tyler thought as he made his way up the steps to the front door. Not only did Tyler now have to work as a Pizza delivery guy; but because of his father’s turning States evidence against a Crime Boss in New York, both Tyler and his father had after been placed in Witness Protection straight after the trial.

Tyler and his father had been relocated, and given new names; as if that was not bad enough six months ago Tyler’s father had died. There had as long as Tyler could remember only ever been just him and his father; but neither of them was close to each other. Once Tyler’s father had been buried, Tyler had made it known that he was going to return to New York, and take up his old life again. But he had been told that although his father was dead, the ‘Family’ were still looking for Tyler; in seems that the foxy cheer leader he had been Fucking back in New York was the Crime Boss’s daughter, and that there was now a baby boy resulting from it.

Tyler rang the doorbell; the door opened almost before the bell stopped ringing. Tyler could not find any words to speak when he saw that the door had been opened by ‘Santa’, or someone dressed like him. “Good, good, good!” Said ‘Santa’ looking at Tyler, “Come in, go through in to the main room, and put the Pizza on the table. I’ll get you your money. Oh. By the way now much is it?” Tyler found his voice, “Err, $9.99!”

‘Santa’ left the room, “Ok, if you just wait there I’ll get you the money!” He said; a few minutes later ‘Santa’ returned, but with no money. Tyler was just about too demand the money, when ‘Santa’ said, “Before I give you your money, there is one little thing I’d like you to do for me!” Santa moved forwards into the room, “And what’s that?” Asked Tyler, “I just need you to look into my eyes.”

Everything in his instincts told him not to look, not to do as ‘Santa’ asked; that something was very wrong. But no matter what Tyler’s brain was yelling his eyes found Santa’s. They were large black eyes, the colour of coal. But most interesting were his pupils, as Tyler gazed, the pupils began to subtly glow. The effect was immediate. Tyler couldn’t look away he was drawn into the glow, his whole consciousness being falling into those Glowing eyes.

“That’s it,” ‘Santa’ said. “Fall into my eyes. Just let everything go, and watch my eyes.” It was only too easy for Tyler to follow Santa’s words. Tyler’s mind followed Santa’s eyes, falling more and more into them. He could feel his thoughts slowing and smoothing away, it was as though the glow was taking all the thoughts right out of his head. Tyler’s body soon felt sluggish and heavy, he fell to his knees. ‘Santa’ never broke his gaze, and he didn’t think Tyler could if he wanted to. Which he wasn’t capable of at the moment as he was nearly completely mindless.

“That’s a good boy. Submit to the glow, give in to the glow, you love the glow. The glow is your master.” Tyler just nodded feebly. “You need to serve. It’s your whole purpose for being. To serve your master. Obeying makes you nice and horny for your master. ” He did want to serve. All of a sudden the urge welled inside Tyler, overtaking all his other senses.

He was a slave, which he knew beyond any doubt because ‘Santa’ had told him so and he needed to obey ‘Santa’. ‘Santa’ closed the gap between them and laid a hand on one of Tyler’s shoulders and gazed at his face as though memorizing it.

“What is your name, slave?” ‘Santa’ whispered. “Daniel Tyler, master.” The now tame Domino delivery guy murmured. “NO, boy your real name!” snapped ‘Santa’, after a moment Tyler spoke again, “David DeCruise, master,” ‘Santa’ smiled, “Good boy, I had to made sure. You will still answer to the name Tyler, but not for much longer.”

“Now boy, a Master is the most beautiful thing alive.” ‘Santa’ said, His eyes glowing even brighter. “You will worship him. Pleasuring him is the highest honour you can receive. Your body belongs to him, just like your mind will. It is an honour, the greatest honour and pleasure to be used by him.”

“Yes sire,” Tyler was smiling sappily as the front of his pants tented. He never broke eye contact with ‘Santa’. “Loose the uniform, boy now,” ordered ‘Santa’, Tyler stripped off his clothes. ‘Santa’ was surprised to see that Tyler was wearing a pair of budgie smugger briefs, his cock struggling to break free from the briefs. Tyler dropped the briefs and his 7 and a half inches of cock fell free. “Use me master please!” moaned Tyler. ‘Santa’ unzipped the front of his pants, and he whipped out his very hard cock. Suddenly, Tyler broke eye contact. “What the fuck, what the hell happening here. I’m no gay pervert,”

“Aren’t you?” ‘Santa’ said laughing. “Stop resisting me, submit. Look into my eyes.” Almost without the conscious command, Tyler’s head turned. He did his best to stop but part of him so wanted to see the sight of those beautiful eyes again. Trembling his eyes locked onto those of Santa’s. The effect was instant. The glowing eyes locked Tyler in place. All the tension left his body, Tyler fell into Santa’s entrancing eyes, and soon Tyler was on his knees completely lost in Santa’s eyes.

“I think it’s time to get rid of that free will of yours. It’ll make you feel so good and horny.” ‘Santa’ said. “Now jerk yourself for your master” “Yes master” The mindless Tyler murmured, as he began to stroke his hard cock for ‘Santa’. To Tyler it felt so good to obey; he needed to obey. His cock was harder than it ever had been in his life and all thought of resistance had gone. He jerked as hard as he could panting like a beast. “I am nothing but a slave. I live to serve; pleasing my master makes me hard and horny. I only want to serve and please, my body and my mind belong only to my master.”

“You will cum when I command you, slave.” ‘Santa’ commanded. “Once you cum, your free will will be completely stricken from your brain. You will only have the desire to please and serve understand.” ‘Santa’ smiled down at the newest slave and ran his fingers through his hair. “Yes master!” Tyler panted, pumping away at his throbbing hard cock. “Good boy!” said ‘Santa’, “Now cum, slave!” Tyler could feel the orgasm churning in his ball-sacs, he wanted nothing more than to shoot his cum and free will out through his cock and enter master’s service. Finally it become too much, and Tyler shot his load all over the floor in front of him. His whole body relaxed as his mind settled into permanent subservience.

“Very good boy. You may suck me.” ‘Santa’ smiled evilly down at the newly made slave. Tyler reached into Santa’s pants and pulled his cock out, instantly his mouth descended on it. Tyler’s muscle control made ‘Santa’ moan deep and long. He ran his fingers through the thick black hair on Tyler’s head. The tamed Domino delivery guy had nothing in his head but the lustful thoughts of keeping a master in a constant state of pleasure. Up and down he pumped Santa’s cock, in and out went the cock. Grunting like a beast the master grabbed Tyler’s hair and fucked his face hard. Tyler didn’t move he simply opened his mouth wider to allow Santa’s thick cock to plunge deeper into his mouth and down his throat.

‘Santa’ finally pulled out of Tyler, and then pulled Tyler up by his hair and kissed him on his lips. Santa’s hands flew to Santa’s body, enjoying the feel of if under his hands; he pinched Tyler’s nipples between thumb and forefinger. Tyler whimpered joyously, as ‘Santa’ slipped a finger into his whole and began to prime him. “Would you like to milk your master’s cock with your tight whole?” Asked ‘Santa’. “Yes master! Please fuck my whole. I belong to you please use me for your pleasure.” He began to fuck himself on his master’s finger. ‘Santa’ squeezed lube onto his cock making it nice and slick; he bent the mindless Tyler over and positioned his cock at the slave’s entrance. He drove his cock home to the hilt enjoying the feeling of Tyler’s muscles squeezing his cock.

‘Santa’ pumped in and out allowing Tyler’s whole to send his cock into a haze of ecstasy. Tyler screamed in joy as ‘Santa’ plunged in and out of his whole, all thought of what he had once been gone, for ever. All he wanted was to keep being fucked by large beautiful cocks.

“Isn’t being a slave so much better and fun boy?” ‘Santa’ growled in Tyler’s ear. “Yes sir!” Tyler gasped meeting every thrust that ‘Santa’ made. Suddenly ‘Santa’ grabbed Tyler’s leg and with a surprisingly display of strength, flipped Tyler over on his back. He kept fucking Tyler hard. ‘Santa’ looked at the utter adoration and subservience face of Tyler. ‘Santa’ fucked Tyler at a breakneck pace. “Anything I can do for you sir?” Tyler gasped between moans and whimpers. “Ask anything and I’ll do it for you?”

“Not yet boy, just lay there and serve master’s cock. There is still much to do!” Grunted ‘Santa’ pounding into Tyler. ‘Santa’ fucked Tyler several time more before finally pulling out of him. ‘Santa’ stood looking down at Tyler lying on the floor. A fat drop of jizz had formed at Tyler’s piss slit waiting for its mass to build sufficiently to allow gravity to allow it to flow down to the base of his cock. ’Santa’ left Tyler on the floor for a moment, as he went and got an ice-pack. He returned and then thrust the ice-pack onto Tyler’s cock, who moaned as the cold of the ice deflated his cock: in seconds it had shrunk and gone soft.

‘Santa’ picked up a leather cock and ball harness, he fitted the largest ring of the leather harness around the base of Tyler’s cock and up behind his balls. He snapped it securely in place at its tightest setting; he then proceeded to do the same with the four other leather rings leading up the harness along the shaft of Tyler’s cock. The final leather ring fell right below the glans of Tyler’s cock, around the jock’s circumcision scar; ‘Santa’ secured the ring firmly in place with a final snap. A small metal protuberance on the underside of the harness and a special lube would constantly stimulate Tyler’s frenulum making him horny, but the tight rings would keep him from Cumming.

Once the harness was in place ‘Santa’ began to process Tyler the way his Boss wanted Tyler to be retaught, for his new place in life. When ‘Santa’ was finished, he picked up his cell phone and called his Boss and told him that everything was proceeding according to plan and that Tyler was ready. ‘Santa’ closed his cell phone and placed on a table. ‘Santa’ took one last look at the now fully enslaved Tyler, lying in a wooden create waiting to be collected.

Stepping past the create ‘Santa’ walked over to a mirror on the wall and, gently using a finger and thumb forced wide open his left eye. Carefully, ‘Santa’ removed the contact lens from his eye, and placed it in a box he had placed on a table beneath the mirror, he then removed the lens from his right eye. Once both lenses had been removed ‘Santa’ quickly closed the box, reaching up ‘Santa’ grabbed the side of his face; and pulled hard. Santa’s face came completely away; a Fortyish, shaved headed face looked out from the mirror. A quick wipe with a wipe removed any remains of the latex Santa mask the guy had been wearing.

Picking up the lens box and the ruined mask the guy walked out of the room, just before he walked thought the door; the guy stopped and grabbed a piece of the cold pizza, and stuffed in his mouth. The guy walked across the next room to a door, he opened the door and went down the stairs; at the bottom of the stairs was another door.

The guy opened the door, and walked into the basement, there he found Campbell, the real owner of the house. Who had been under ‘Santa’s’ power for the last week. Campbell was completely hairless from the top of his head to the soles of his feet; his cock was encased in a leather cock and ball harness, the same as Tyler’s was. Campbell was crammed into an aluminium cage on his hands and knees. The guy approached the metal cage and released the naked Campbell, who crawled out of the cage, but remained on his hands and knees.

“Good. Time to play with Master.” The Guy said as he drew closer to the naked kneeling man. The guy removed the Santa suit he was wearing and lowered his shorts. “Now, listen to master and suck his cock.” Campbell opened his mouth and placed his lips on the guy’s beefy cock. “Good.” Campbell sucked and licked the guy’s cock with enthusiasm.

Twenty minutes later the guy returned to the main room of the house from the basement. He was now in a smart three piece suit, with white shirt and tie and was smocking a large cigar. He blows out a big cloud of cigar smock as he walked into the room. He looked at his watch; it shouldn’t be long now till Tyler was picked up, he thought. And then he could spend the rest of the Xmas Holiday with Campbell. The guy smiled at this; a loud knock on the front door signed that the Guy’s boss’s men had come to collet Tyler. The guy watched as the lid of the crate was fixed in place; the crate was then lifted up and carried out of the house to a waiting black panelled van.

The guy watched the van drive away, as it turned the corner and disappeared for sight the guy had already forgotten about Tyler. Rubbing his crouch through the pants of his suit the guy closed the door; and with an evil grin on his face made his way to the basement, quickly.

THE END: