The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality

For those of you that read the other two variations of this story, thank you for staying with me.

As she got out of her car, Vicki looked up to the sky. Looked like rain for sure. Rain wasn’t going to stop her today though, she was here for a reason and she would follow through. Just like the postmen right? Neither rain nor snow would stop her from what she was here to accomplish. At least it wasn’t cold, since she’d worn shorts and tee shirt.

She put her headphones on, held her notebook close, and made her way to the spot. To any observer she looked happy. She was dancing around to whatever song was playing, making her way….well, somewhere. Her short, brown hair was bouncing about her as she walked.

When she got to the courtyard she stopped abruptly. Something about her surroundings was clearly upsetting her, though what it was wasn’t obvious at all. After standing there for a couple of minutes, she sighed heavily and walked over to a nearby bench. After fiddling in her purse for a bit, she retrieved a pen and opened her notebook. She stared at the blank page for a minute, as though pondering what to write. Her lips were moving, probably to the song playing inside of the headphones. When she wrote, she seemed to write with intensity.

Unbeknownst to her a man nearby had been watching her ever since she’d arrived at the courtyard in the mall. He’d wondered what had upset her so much when she got there, and what she was now writing about.

Wanting to find out more he made his way over to the bench where she sat, and took a seat next to her. Vicki did not acknowledge his presence, in fact, she didn’t seem to notice him at all.

Had the man, who’s name was Paul, been able to see what she was writing, he’d have known it was kind of a love/goodbye letter to someone named Chris. As it was though, he was only able to catch a phrase or two.

In truth, Vicki was completely aware of his presence and just choosing to completely ignore him. She wanted him to go away. She sensed his curiosity about her and what she was doing, and didn’t like it one bit. Her wish was granted when the rain that had been threatening to come, finally did. He left, and so did everyone else around. Vicki remained where she was though, closing the notebook and hugging it to her chest.

Paul went and found shelter, noticing that the woman didn’t move. In fact, she sat there and seemed to be crying. Her face was very sad and he felt bad for her.

As Vicki waited for the rain to stop, exhaustion overcame her. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling a need to rest. When she opened them again he was standing before her. Chris, the man she’d been writing to, the man she was in love with. He was grinning as he looked down upon her.

“Well hello, Sleeping Beauty,” he said, in that teasing tone she’d come to love so much.

Suddenly remembering the notebook in her hand she quickly looked down, it was closed. Breathing a sigh of relief she looked back up at him.

“What’s with the notebook?” he asked, clearly noticing the way she’d looked at it.

“Oh, nothing,” she replied. It was clear from her tone that she was lying, but he didn’t bother arguing with her.

“Maybe you should take off the headphones, it might make talking easier,” he suggested.

Funny, Vicki had forgotten about the headphones till just now. In fact, she’d not even noticed them until Chris mentioned them. Yet, there they were, on her head. She removed them and shoved them, and the mp3 player in her purse.

“That’s better,” he said.

To an outsider, this conversation would have seemed so normal. In truth though, both were surprised to see the other. They’d arranged to meet up, Vicki had cancelled, and that was the end of that. Yet, here they both were, acting like there was nothing odd about the other being here.

Chris stuck out his hand and whispered, “Shall we?”

Vicki answered by taking his hand and standing up. The two started walking, hand in hand, to nowhere in particular. It was just something they loved to do, walk along holding hands.

“I wonder where all the clouds went to,” said Vicki absentmindedly.

“Maybe they left for us,” he answered cheerfully.

“Maybe,” I replied quietly.

“How about we go back to my place,” he suggested.

It was sort of odd for Chris to be this take charge. Taken aback Vicki agreed.

“I’ll get my car and meet you over there,” she said.

“How about you just come with me, I’ll bring you back later, I promise,” he said, grinning. The truth was this idea was to Vicki’s liking, she didn’t want to let him out of her sight lest she find out it wasn’t really happening. In truth she wasn’t sure how she was going to let go of his hand to let him drive. Turned out, she didn’t have to, he carefully drove with one hand while the other remained firmly clasped in hers.

When they got to his place, Vicki looked around. She’d been here many times before, yet it seemed different. Vicki couldn’t place her finger on it though. Rather than worry about it she put it out of her mind.

She noticed music playing softly in the background, it seemed like the music had been playing since she’d seen Chris though. “That music….,” she started to ask. Chris just smiled at her, and the question died from her lips.

They sat on his couch, Vicki leaning into him with her head against his chest. When Chris spoke to her his voice was nice and low, soft.

“Warm and safe, my arms wrapped around you holding you nice and close,” he said gently.

Vicki snuggled in closer, feeling herself falling into trance almost instantly. He’d done this to her so many times it came naturally. Chris gently tilted Vicki’s head back and softly kissed her lips.

They sat there for what seemed like forever, each melting into the other. Chris picked Vicki up, and carried her into his bedroom.

Chris continued to whisper in Vicki’s ear and she fell deeper into trance. Vicki’s eyes were closed but she could feel her tee shirt being pulled over her head, and her shorts sliding down her legs. It was all surreal. It wasn’t really like Chris to just do this, almost taking charge. She liked it, but at the same time, it didn’t feel quite right.

His voice almost seemed to echo when he spoke, like it was distant and far away. It seemed like he may have been giving her direction, and yet she couldn’t make out the words. She sat up and slid his shirt off, enjoying the feel of his skin under her fingers. She loosened his jeans and slid them down with his underwear. The music continued to play and seemed to be getting louder.

Chris pushed Vicki down hard, back on the bed. This was startling, for again, it really wasn’t like him. “Open your legs, dear,” he commanded, sounding very firm.

Obediently she Vicki opened her legs, but this still didn’t feel right. It just wasn’t like him. A fleeting thought rushed through her head, maybe he was angry because she’d cancelled the meeting on him. Seemed odd though, she’d come and so had he.

His touches were less gentle now and more forceful. Part of her found this odd, and part of her was very turned on by it. They were moving together now.

“Good girl,” he said. “Wrap your legs around me, just like that, and push me in harder.”

Without even thinking about it her legs were wrapped tightly around his body, helping him move down more quickly.

“After today, you will be mine and nobody else’s,” he told her.

“Yes, master,” she replied, as her thoughts disappeared.

Chris nipped at her earlobe, but the nip wasn’t terribly gentle, it almost hurt. Vicki pushed him more deeply in, as his body crushed down over hers. She was getting close to orgasm, and knew he was too.

“You won’t finish without permission, understand?” he said to her.

“Yes, master,” she replied. Had she had any coherent thought, she’d have found this entire exchange very strange, but thought processes were gone.

“Now!” he said, as the music played loudly in her…..

Vicki jerked with a start. She looked around her. She was on the bench in the courtyard, it was still sprinkling. Her headphones were still on, which was why the music was so loud. She had fallen asleep here on the bench. Looking at the time on her cell phone, she noted that it hadn’t really been that long. It had just felt like it.

None of it was real. Chris hadn’t come, he wasn’t going to come. A firm believer in the “moments” in life, she knew their “moment” had come and it had gone. Neither one had grabbed it and now it was lost forever. Tears fell silently down her face for what was lost to her. This was why he’d not acted like himself. This was why his place hadn’t looked right.

When the rain stopped, Vicki noticed that the man was watching her again. This time he was standing under a tree across from her. At some point she finally looked up at him, and their eyes met. It was one of those “moments“, a “moment” that could have been something, but it wasn’t. She looked down quickly, wishing him away.

Vicki continued her writing, intent on finishing her task. The rain started again and the man left. Relieved, Vicki finished up her letter. She walked over to the nearest trashcan and began to carefully tear the pages out of the notebook, one by one. She ripped them up, hoping to let go of all that was written on them as she did so. One by one they made their way into the trash.

When she put the last one in she saw that man approaching her. Vicki had a sick feeling he was going to try and speak to her, and she didn’t want that. She all but ran from where she was, certain he wouldn’t try and follow her. He didn’t.

As Paul watched her leaving, he felt oddly disappointed. He was curious about her, and she’d looked so sad he’d also had a desire to comfort her. Clearly she didn’t want to talk to him though, so he let it go.

Vicki made her way to the car. She drove home without really thinking about it. Once there she realized she was just exhausted. She was drained from the emotions of that day. She laid down on her bed and slept for three hours.

When she awakened she pulled up her e-mail and wrote Chris an e-mail, outlining the events of the day while they were still fresh in her mind. She saved it as a draft, she might never send it really. Like many things, she’d done it for herself more than anyone else.

Vicki briefly thought of the man who’d been watching her. He probably thought she was nuts.

She’d need to give herself a little time to move past this, but it was ok. What happened, happened (she‘d heard that on the show Lost and it had kind of stuck with her). You just had to be willing to reach out and grab it. Life continued and there was always something new around the corner.

This version is probably the least romantic, but in truth it often happens that things don’t work out as planned or the way we want them to. However, if nobody ever takes a chance in life then nothing happens. Next time you see an opportunity, grab it!