The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to thank Morgan ley fey for editing my story. I hope you all enjoy it!

TV in April.

At 16 years old, Molly Clepto was able to drive her younger sister Vicky to the mall. She was able to work from 2:15 until 8:15 at the local book store but she wasn’t able to go out to dances, parties, or even a movie unless the whole family would come. She found this be extremely unfair.

On this Tuesday night, Molly walked out of the bathroom at the book store. She was stopped by Mr. Cookingham, her boss.

“Hello Miss. Clepto,” he said, looking at her long red hair.

“Hello Mr. Cookingham,” Molly said, trying to pass him.

“You have been working very hard here Molly. I think that we should talk about you getting a raise after your shift ends, that is, if you don’t mind spending a bit more time here.”

Molly’s face lit up with a huge smile showing off her white teeth that were normally hidden by her full red lips. “That would be nice Mr. Cookingham. See you then!” And with that, Molly walked off to help confused old men and woman looking for something to read, as if it gave their lives some kind of meaning.

An hour before her shift ended, Molly saw Mr. Cookingham’s daughter, April. They had gone to school together for years. She thought maybe she should say hello. After all, it was her father who was giving her more money that she could put forward to college, a new car, or anything she liked!

“Hello April!” Molly greeted with a pleasant smile.

“Hello Molly, I missed you in gym the other day,” April said softly.

“Oh yeah, I went home sick.”

“Well, you missed a fun time.” April then took a large brown book off of the shelf. “Just what I have been looking for! Well Molly, see you in gym. Have a good night.” And with that, April Cookingham walked off.

“Odd girl,” Molly thought, and went on to help Mrs. Brainstem at the Computer.

Later that night, at 8:15 when Molly’s shift ended, she went into the back of the store where Mr. Cookingham’s office was-a room with green walls, a green carpet, and a big screen TV that was also green. Molly looked around but there was no one in sight. “This will give me a chance to change out of my work clothes,” Molly whispered to herself. Molly walked out of the office into the bathroom where she swiftly changed into a pair of baggy blue jeans and red t-shirt that said “Breakwood” on it. She topped it all off with a big black hoodie. She walked back into Mr. Cookingham’s office. He was now there, standing over his desk writing something when he saw her.

“Oh, hello again Miss. Clepto. I would hate to do this to you but Mrs. Brainstem is having problems working the computer again and I have to go help her. I will be back as soon as I can, so feel free to watch TV as you wait.”

“Sure thing Mr. Cookingham,” Molly said, sitting down on the huge green arm chair in front of the large TV.

Mr. Cookingham left the room and shut the door as Molly turned on the television. It was on channel 1203. “Wow,” Molly thought. “He must have a lot of channels to go all the way up there.” Molly kept flipping though the channels one after the next. As she was looking for something to watch, she looked over to Mr. Cookingham’s desk were she saw a large box of cigars under 2 white boxes of cigarettes. “Ick.” Molly hated smoking and drinking. To her, they were two of the worst things you could do in the world. She returned her gaze to the TV. She had hit channel 7222234. Molly couldn’t believe it. It seemed like she was just on channel 1203 a minute ago, how could she have gone to 7222234 like that? Oh well, it didn’t matter much to her. Molly figured that Mr. Cookingham wouldn’t be too long.

The TV was screen was blue then red then blue again then red then blue then red then blue again then red then blue then red then blue again then red then blue then red then blue again then green then red then blue then red then blue again then red then blue then red then blue again then red then blue then red then blue again. “Whoa, strange channel.” As Molly was about to change the channel, the screen changed to 4 teenagers in what looked like a basement smoking pot and drinking beer. There were 3 girls and 1 boy. She figured it was some movie, so she put the remote down and started to watch the movie.

In the movie, the 3 girls got so high and drunk that the boy took advantage of all of them. As the boy, whose named turned out to be Zach, started to have sex with one of the drunk girls, he wrote the numbers 1203 on her back. After that, the screen went back to showing the array of colors. By then, Molly was so tired that she fell asleep in the big green chair.

2 hours passed by time Molly woke up. She found herself shaking Mr. Cookingham’s hand, and she also found a long white cigarette in her mouth. She was able to see Mr. Cookingham’s lips moving but she couldn’t hear a thing. Molly was so dazed that it took her awhile to take the cancerous stick out of her mouth and put it in her bag. When she did so, she found a 6 pack of beer in white cans and a box of cigars. As she put the cigarette in her bag she felt as though she missed it. She wanted the long white stick back in her mouth. It just felt so good, it made her feel so lax, so chill.

The voice of Mr. Cookingham returned to her ears as he handed her what looked like five 100 dollar bills. She was still in a bit of a daze so she did not say anything about the large amount of money she had just got from her boss. As Mr. Cookingham walked her outside, Molly could have sworn she saw April Cookingham on top of another student at her school named Jason Godin, a boy who was way out of her league.

When she and Mr. Cookingham got outside, she found a green taxicab and got in it. The next thing she knew, she was waking up in her own bed with a cigar in her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” said the voice of Mr. Cookingham in her head. “You have never felt anything better than this. Don’t you love how the smoke fills your bedroom? Can you feel the smoke clean your body and making it feel so much better? Isn’t this the best ever, Molly?”

“Mmm, yes, Mr. Cookingham,” Molly said before she realized that she had a cigar in her mouth, or what she was saying. She finally grabbed the cigar out of her mouth and tossed it out her window. Then it came again-the feeling of longing, the feeling of need for a smoke. But she quickly forgot this feeling when she looked down at her bed and saw that her sheets were now all green!

“Oh my god,” Molly said. “What’s going on?” She looked down and saw that she had been sleeping in a green lace thong and that she was wet. Molly did not own any thongs or anything green for that matter, and she had most certainly never been horny or wet. She always thought that it wasn’t right for a girl her age. Once again, Molly’s world was turned upside down when she looked at her clock and saw that it was 9:20. The book store was just open for a little bit more time. She had missed work and school. At this rate, she was going to fail gym.

By time Molly got to the store, only Mr. Cookingham was there. “Mr. Cookingham, I am so sorry, I have no idea what happened, if—“she was cut off by Mr. Cookingham.

“Molly, calm down, we can talk after I go to the bathroom. Just sit down and take a deep breath.”

Molly sat down on the green chair and noticed the TV was on. She grabbed the remote and changed back to channel 7222234. She found that the next part of that movie was still on. She put the remote down and watched as Zach got 3 much younger girls drunk and played around with them.

After awhile, the array of colors came back and the next thing she knew she was laying in the big green chair with a beer in her hand and a cigar in her mouth. She had no pants on, no shirt on and she felt happy. Mr. Cookingham was pinching her right nipple and she giggled. “Oh Mr. Cookingham.”

Molly knew that all girls just want to have fun, and until now Molly had the wrong idea of fun. Fun was getting high and drunk, smoking as much as you can, and having tons of sex.

A few Weeks later a girl named Morgan walked into a book store.

By popular ZS