The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synthetic

Charlie goaded with delight as “Kay” rode up and down on his hard shaft. Kay felt nothing herself… she was only programmed to provide enjoyment to her owner/master.

She did this well.

Charlie came hard inside her. She kept on him, milking him of his jizz.

Sleep welled over him quickly after he came.

She rose from him and went to the bathroom. She removed the bag of his semen from her ‘vagina’ and studied it momentarily—she just wanted to test his health. Her eyes zoomed in on the contents and then she viewed the matter in different light spectrums. Satisfied with the scan she dumped the bag of semen into a waste disposal unit and she fitted another bag inside her. She tucked it up into her with satisfaction that it was in place… in case he was going to fuck her again

K-928 was a third generation domestic unit. She was white and silver in her structure. She bore a cursory resemblance to a human female, in fact she had two small ‘breasts’—which were just moulded contours of her chest. Her face was androgynous. ‘She’ had been programmed with a female voice, one of eight standard that the owner could choose. Her body was hard, like plastic. The only soft part of her was her ‘vagina’.

She had an orifice between her legs—just the one. It served as a vagina once the Sexbot 1.02 programmed had been uploaded. The programme allowed her to use either her hands or her ‘vag’ to please him. As she had no mouth she could not give oral sex. If she could have regrets she would wish that she had a mouth also to suck him off.

“Kay” as he choose to call her now busied herself with household chores. She would not require a charge for another thirty-six hours.

Charlie woke some hours later to the smell of fresh bread and coffee. Kay brought it to him in bed. :

“Good morning” Kay said as she presented him with his food tray

“Oh… yeah…ah… good morning” he said.

“I trust you had a good rest”

“Yeah, thanks” he said sitting up and surveying his breakfast.

“You’re too good to me” he said

“You are my Master” she said, “I am programmed to make you happy”

Just then the video-phone rang

Charlie checked. It was Veronica. He accepted the video call.

“Baby” she smiled. She was topless, in her own bed. Just behind her on the other side her own robot “Kevin” stood.

“Veronica” he said with half a yawn

“ Good to see you, too” she smiled

“What’s up?”

“I was just wondering how the McCaffey Case was going?”

“You know I can’t tell you that!” he said as he chomped on his toast.

“Not even for this…?” she said, spinning around and showing him her sex.

She fingered herself… already she was wet.

“You want this… don’t you….?”

“You know I do, babe” he smiled

“No synthetic pussy is as good as this”

“Darn straight” he said.

He looked over at Kay as if to apologise. She bore no emotion. But she did listen.

“So, when can we get together?” she asked, she was often horny in the mornings.

“I gotta go into the station soon” he apologised, “And this case is going to hold me there till late…”

“I could come over for a special lunch” she said

“That would be great”

“See you then” she said, but she kept on the line, masturbating now with two fingers.

He watched her but then realised he was going to run late.

“Fuck” he spat, and switched the link off

“Bastard!” she said, seeing that the link was cut, she was just getting off, getting off in front of him.

Veronica went over to the office at noon and they made their way into one of the toilet stalls where, there on her knees she sucked him off.

Veronica was a reporter though and she expected some information about the McCaffey case; this spoke of City-wide corruption, the murder of the Mayor’s daughter in a brothel… lots of juicy chunks for a good reporter to get into.

Her on-line media outlet (no-one printed shit anymore) were also putting pressure on her to come up with some goodies.

“Look, it’s my job” he said to her as she wiped his jizz off her chest.

“I just need a little tit-bit” she said as she looked in the mirror above one of the sinks.

“Hey!” Captain Scott said as she walked into the toilets “What are you two doing in here?”

“Nothing, Captain” Charlie said as he ran out the door.

Veronica smiled.

“You missed a bit” Captain Scott said sarcastically

“Did I?” Veronica said scooping it up and licking it off her finger, “Say… you’re a captain?”

“Yes”

“Nice” Veronica said as she slid up to her.

“It’s Denise, actually” Captain Scott said as she smiled, feeling Veronica’s warmth against her.

Veronica took her hand and lead her back into the toilet stall. She sat on the toilet and rolled Denise’s shirt up. Denise was older thanVeronica, and her breasts hung down. Veronica wondered for a second why she hadn’t gotten them ‘done’—it only took ten minutes at any Surgo-Shop

Denise undid her pants and Veronica inhaled the older woman’s musk. Pulling the panties out of the way her tongue moved up into Denise’s snatch.

That night Charlie tried to ring Veronica. He got home late. Kay had welcomed him in

Her went to the video-phone

No answer

“Is anything wrong?” she asked as she sensed his tension

“Leave me” he snapped

Kay nodded and retreated to her alcove to charge.

“Fucking bitch!” Charlie said the next day when he saw Veronica and Denise together.

“Love you” Veronica said from her car as Denise got out”

“Love you, too” Denise smiled

She looked at Charlie. “Life’s a bitch”

“Isn’t she?” Charlie said

Charlie noticed that CNBABC ran a new story on the case. He kicked the desk. Obviously his boss had leaked news to his ex—…

That night he drank. He drank a lot.

Kay sensed this and she wanted; her programming anyway, wanted to do something to make him feel better.

She got to her knees and took hold of his cock and masturbated him. He came on her, but he continued to drink.

“Is there anything I can do for you, Master?”

“Not unless you have some way of getting my Veronica back?” he asked rhetorically.

Veronica was surprised to get a call from Charlie. What was even more surprising was that it was Kay—an automaton unit, calling her.

“What the fuck is this?” she asked

“It’s Charlie” Kay said, “You need to get over his right away”

“Tell him it’s over”

“Please…” Kay said. Although her face was moulded plastic she seemed to express great urgency.

“What the fuck?” Veronica said as she walked in the door. Kay stood there; her left arm had been somehow modified; no long holding a hand at the end but an odd assortment of tools—they actually looked quite sinister.

“What’s going on here?” Veronica asked, “Where’s Charlie?”

“The Master is very unhappy” Kay said

“So?” Veronica asked “I want to know where Charlie is?”

“The Master will be home soon…” Kay said, “But I have been tasked to make him happy…”

“What’s this got to do with me?”

“The Master thinks that you will make him happy”

“I don’t give a fuck…” Veronica said as she headed to the door.

Kay moved to block her way “I can’t let you leave, just yet”

“Get out of my way…”

“I’ll try and make this as painless as possible” Kay said as she grabbed Veronica

“Ow, you’re hurting me”

“Please don’t struggle” Kay said “The Master desires you…”

Kay was spun around and thrown over the back of the couch. Kay’s modified arm seemed to spout a needle from the hand. She forced this into the back of Veronica’s head, just where the skull met the neck.

Veronica called out in pain.

Charlie arrived home to hear her scream.

He ran to his front door and palmed the ID-pad. It took forever to scan his hand

There was another scream

He drew his hand away and taking his pistol shot at the lock.

“What are you doing?” he cried as he found them in the lounge room

“I am modifying her matrix” Kay said as she continued to drill in the back of Veronica’s head.

“Please…” Veronica whimpered

“Stop, no…” Charlie screamed

“Downloading will be complete in 5…4… 3…” she counted down

Veronica’s whole body shook violently.

Charlie drew his gun and fired. He shot Kay in the chest. She fell back a little, but continued the countdown “2… 1… transfer complete”

“Complete” she said, “I love you, Master” she said as she saw him aim the gun at her cpu.

He fired.

She exploded in a ball of orange flame, falling backwards in a heap.

He ran to Veronica and cradled her. “Baby?” he cried, “Are you okay?”

“I…” she began as he held a towel against the wound on the back of her head. She looked up at him and smiled… “I love you, Master” she said

“What?”

“My programming is complete” she said

“Veronica?”

“Yes, Master?”

“What..?!?!”

“I am ready to serve you”

He looked over at Kay… a pile of hardware. She had ceased to be, but he realised she’d scarified herself to give him what he always wanted… Veronica

Veronica looked up at him smiling “How can I serve you, Master?”

Veronica was now his …

The End