The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switching Dave

I leaned closer to the mirror as I fastened my necklace around at the back of my neck. The garnet teardrop spun lazily in the candle light before settling gently in my deep cleavage. Whoever invented the push up bra deserved an award of some kind. I wanted that garnet to be particularly noticeable tonight.

The table was already set, with a bowl of floating candles and fresh lilies as the centerpiece. I had already experimented to make sure the moving candles would spark the garnet into easy flame. I had used heavy black dinner plates and carved water goblets, wanting nothing to compete with the candles and the gemstone. The stark white tablecloth completed the theme of red-black-white, a stark but compelling combination.

One last dab of musky vanilla patchouli on each half hidden nipple and I was dressed. Tottering a bit on the five-inch heels, I walked into the dining room, smoothing the dark red velvet over my hips as I entered. My reflection followed me in the floor to ceiling mirror panels set around the room, almost dizzying in their effect. Exactly my intention when I added them to the decor.

Humming softly to myself, I once more surveyed the table setting. It had to be perfect, the soon to be submissive on his unsuspecting way for an evening of good food and sex, or so he thought. He just needed a bit of extra incentive to give over.

I leaned slightly as I filled the water glasses, seeing the garnet flash and swirl hypnotically in the candlelight. “Good” I thought. I was still watching the stone, enchanted by it myself, when the doorbell rang.

One last reset on the dress cleavage and I slowly opened the door. Dave stood there for a moment; he had never seen me in anything but a gingham waitress uniform before. I watched his lips as they puckered up for a slow whistle and his eyes as they centered on the garnet.

“Exactly as I planned,” I thought as I stifled a giggle.

“Well, c’mon in sexy,” I said and stepped out of his way... almost. Small beads of sweat broke out on his brow as he squeezed past me, “accidentally” brushing against the velvet covered nipples that couldn’t seem to get out of the way.

I watched his eyes glaze slightly as my hand just as accidentally brushed against his crotch.

Things were going better than expected, I wanted him dazed and confused. I led him into the living room and guided him to the deep leather sofa in front of the fireplace.

“Would you care for a drink before dinner sweets?” I asked in a low smiling voice. To give him credit he only slightly stuttered. “That would be... err... very nice, Julie.”

“Will white wine do? I don’t normally have alcohol in the house, but I though you might like this one.”

Actually, I had chosen wine for the only beverage, remembering how I had once heard him tell his friend that it made him a bit sleepy and more than a little squirrelly. And anything to make him more receptive this night would be help.

I poured the wine and handed him his glass, leaning in close to let the garnet dangle almost under his nose. A thrill ran through me as I saw him fasten on it immediately, eyes blanking out for just a second. This might be easier than I thought.

“Music?’ I murmured as I slithered across the room to turn on the CD player, preloaded with some very seductive trance music I had downloaded that morning.

Gracefully I sank into a deep armchair across from Dave, making sure to give him a glimpse of silken thigh and lacy stocking top. “I hope you like seafood; we’re having red snapper.” I smiled seductively and shifted my legs again, skirt riding high. Dave’s response was satisfactorily predictable, eyes bugging out and tongue tripping over the words, “I love seafood.”

For a few minutes we just sat and sipped our wine, the silence between us a comfortable one, after all we were only friends...so far.

I looked over at Dave to see his eyes still riveted on the garnet or at least the general area of the garnet. I shifted in my seat, the dress’s low cut neckline moving slightly, a bit of garnet colored lace showing for just a moment.

“Well, shall we?” I half whispered. As I stood up, I made sure to let the garnet swing free momentarily and leaning low as I took his glass from him and led him to the dining room.

Dave was pretty quiet, his concentration not quite broken, but between the wine and the cleavage, his mind was well occupied.

The meal went very well. I had planned many small courses, letting the garnet speak for me most of the time. By the time we reached the coffee and dessert stage, Dave was half gone.

I set down a bowl of fresh strawberries and a warmer with melted chocolate on the table in front of him. Now was the time to begin.

“Let me help you with these they can be messy,” I purred. Dave looked up at me and smiled. I could see he was ready.

I slid onto his lap, one arm wrapped loosely around his neck. “Do you like my necklace?” I asked innocently. I lifted the chain and held it between him and the candlelight.

“It’s nnnnice,” he stuttered.

“They say if you look deep enough you can see your future, Dave, why not try it?”

I moved my fingers slightly and leaned closer, letting the scent of my perfume surround him as he looked into the stone swirling slowly before him. Carefully I let the necklace drop back between my breasts, the light from the floating candles giving it the illusion of still moving as it lay still.

I dipped a berry in the chocolate, my lips brushing Dave’s ear as I whispered softly, “Now open your mouth and let Julie feed you.” Almost mechanically, his lips parted, his eyes never leaving the gemstone.

As he tasted the treat, I whispered again, “See how good it is? Isn’t it easy to do as you are told?” His lack of reply was encouraging. I began to murmur more words that I wanted him to get used to, “look deep into the stone, see the warmth in the center...”

As I spoke I began to stroke his forehead, fingertips light and gentle. “Doesn’t that feel nice... so very relaxing? See how your muscles go loose when I touch them, almost as if they were melting?”

I fed him another chocolate covered berry, his lips automatically parting at a touch. “Isn’t that good? It’s so good to obey and receive a reward, isn’t it?” I moved one hand down to his shoulder, sliding it down his arm to his wrist.

“See how your body relaxes when I touch you? All the stress is following my fingers, leaving your muscles loose and comfortable. I looked at his eyes; they were half closed and still watching the garnet.

“One more treat now pet.” I fed him another berry. As his lips closed on my fingertips, I let him suckle for a second or two.

“Good boy,” I said encouragingly. At my words, his eyes changed slightly, going a bit darker and I knew I had him.

“Now come with Mistress, pet” I spoke slowly and softly. I stood up, took his hand and led him back to the living room.

Now was the time to establish complete control. I slipped onto the couch, leaving him standing before me. I took both his hands in mine and gently pulled him to his knees.

“Good boy,” I said again, watching his face for any adverse reaction. I tipped his face to mine with a fingertip and looked deep into his eyes.

They were blank and compliant.

“Look deep into my eyes David, see how green and soft they are? Just like a cool green lake in the mountains. Let yourself float in that lake, feel how soothing the waters are.” I watched as his lips formed an almost involuntary, “yes, Mistress,” and I smiled.

“The longer you look, the deeper you go. The deeper you go, the better it feels. The better it feels the easier it becomes to obey. Look deep, little one, obey and look deep.”

I could almost feel myself sinking into that same mountain lake. It was often like that; I went down right with my subject. The difference was I knew how to get back.

I let my knees fall apart, my skirt riding up around my hips. My hands moved up to hold Dave’s face close to mine.

“It feels good to obey, to give up control, doesn’t it pet?” Dave nodded robotically.

“And who do you obey, my little slave?”

“You Mistress”

“Good boy, such an obedient boy.” I took his right hand and slipped it inside my dress, letting him feel how erect my nipple was and how warm it was in there.

His eyes changed again, this time almost glowing. “Who controls you, David?”

“You, Mistress.”

Again I rewarded him with a good slave and a quick feel. I was starting to enjoy his touch. “And to whom do you belong, little boy?” There was a slight delay before the answer came, but that was not a surprise.

This was the ultimate question for someone who thought they were all that and more.

Then it came. “You, Mistress.” I nearly laughed in triumph, but restrained myself.

Slowly I pulled his face closer to my cleavage, feeling his breath warm on my skin. I shrugged the dress off of my shoulders, letting it fall to my waist.

“Good boy,” I whispered enthusiastically as his lips closed on my left nipple and sucked eagerly. I was losing concentration myself, but continued the programming.

“See how good it feels to obey? The more you obey the better it feels, the better it feels the easier it is to obey.” I knew I should stop fooling around and sink him deeper, but I was so enjoying myself.

As my own resolve slipped away, I knew it was time. Regretfully I pulled his face out of my cleavage. He was flushed and breathing fast. “Now slave, concentrate on my words. Breathe deep and slow with me. Slowly in through your nose...” I watched as he obeyed.

“Now hold it a second, and then let it out slowly through your mouth,” I whispered to him once more.

Obedience is such a wonderful thing.

“One more time dear slowly in... hold it... now slowly out.” He was doing so very well, taking to obedience just fine. I watched as the breathing took over and he relaxed even more. He began to sway, so I stood and guided him to lie on the couch.

“Now let your whole body relax as your head feels so very heavy, your eyes so tired” I watched as he sagged into the leather of the couch, his eyes falling shut instantly.

“Feels so good to let go doesn’t it, pet?” His answer was a barely audible.

“Yes Mistress”

“Now let yourself sleep, your mind so tired, your body so tired. You will sleep for exactly 30 minutes. When you awaken, you will remember nothing that has happened. Your body will remember, your mind will not, but only when I say to you ‘Hi Dave’. No one else will have this effect, only me. Do you understand?”

Again he mumbled, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Sleep now slave!” I watched as he almost dissolved into the cushions and I smiled. I kissed his cheek one more time and went to clean up the dishes.

Thirty minutes later, I heard a noise from the living room. I turned to see Dave standing in the kitchen doorway, looking a bit sheepish. “I guess I fell asleep on you, Julie. Sorry about that.”

“Hi Dave,” I said, watching for a reaction. His eyes changed again, and he almost knelt. I knew I had done well.

“That’s ok. It just gave me time to clean up. Would you like some coffee before you leave?”

“That would be great, but let me make it, Mistress.”

The word Mistress came out without a moment’s hesitation and he didn’t seem to notice it at all.

“Fine,” I said and showed him where the coffee things were. After all, he would be doing a lot in the kitchen from now on, he might as well learn.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, listening to My slave make coffee, knowing good times were ahead ... for both of U/us.