The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Switch

Part 7

Herbert Ronald Baxter was your typical NYC business executive. He is always superbly dressed in three-piece suits, silk ties, white shirts with French cuffs, gold cufflinks with his monogram engraved on them, and all leather, handmade shoes with a super mirror shine. Braces and pocket silks were a must for him as well as sheer hose with sock garters. Working on Wall Street brought him into contact with some of the richest men in the US; one of which is the father of one of young Jonathan’s colleagues.

Gerald Simpson paid his friend Herbert a visit yesterday. This was not a business call but one where he wanted to speak to Herbert about how poorly Jonathan has been treating his son. Hearing some of what Jonathan had been saying, Herbert became visibly upset with the behavior of his son and told his friend he would speak with Jonathan. The men shook hands and while Gerald thanked him for doing so, he reminded Herbert how large his account was and that he would take his business elsewhere if things did not change.

Herbert attempted to contact Jonathan at his residence that evening but Harold intercepted the call, saying Master Jonathan was out for the evening. Harold did let Herbert know that Jonathan would be free Saturday evening and suggested he might join the young Master for dinner. Herbert agreed to come saying that would be a fine idea as what he needed to convey to his son really should be done in person. Harold reminded him that Master Jonathan likes to dine in white tie whenever he has guests.

After their conversation, Jonathan asked his father who had called. Harold looked at him with his piercing eyes and said, “no one had called—you must be imagining things.” And Jonathan repeated, “no one had called—I must be imagining things.” The two of them sat down while Spitshitz poured them a drink and prepared their cigars. Jonathan then put his drink down, dropped to his knees and began to suck Harold’s cock. “Yes, boy, take it all in. You want to suck it and swallow it as deeply as you can. You can no longer hold yourself back. You need to suck my cock. The harder you suck the deeper you go and the deeper you go the harder you suck.” Harold said over and over, and Jonathan found he could not help himself. After Harold shot his load inside of Jonathan’s mouth, he told him to kiss Spitshitz deeply, putting his tongue into his mouth. Jonathan did as he was told. He then told Spitshitz to bend over the small table in the room and ordered Jonathan to remove the plug and fuck him. “You’ve wanted to do that since he arrived, haven’t you boy?” and Jonathan nodded in agreement. He took his hard cock and thrust it inside of Spitshitz, over and over, not caring about the screams of pain he heard from his quarry. “Shoot your load inside him my boy. Shoot I say.” and Jonathan released his seed inside of Spitshitz. “Now reinsert that plug. We wouldn’t want to waste any now would we.” Harold said. He then ordered the two men to kiss each other passionately. They could not help but to obey.

Saturday arrived and Spitshitz made sure everything was in place for this evening. He put on his silk thong and a fresh set of cuffs and collar for this evening and Harold brought him a new plug. On the end of this one was a large horse tail that stuck up and out a few inches before dropping downward and was quite long. When Herbert arrived, he was quite surprised to see Spitshitz in this outfit as he was announced. Harold, dressed in his formal attire, went to the hallway to meet Herbert. “Where is my son?” Herbert demanded to know where his son was. Harold told him that he will see him soon, that he was still getting dressed. Meanwhile, Jonathan was getting dressed; a slower process these days as he could not help but to stop and admire himself in the mirror, brushing his hair so that not one strand was out of place until he was totally perfect.

Harold brought Herbert into the study and asked him if he would like a drink. “Of course I would! Where is my son?” Harold had Spitshitz pour them both a brandy. “You, a servant, are drinking with me?” he said to Harold who just suggested they sit back and listen to the music and relax for a moment. Herbert started to unwind, and Harold told him the story of how he and his wife started a family but she left him and sold her new born sons for money to support her drug addiction. He let Herbert know he had found one of his twin boys and then the other—that Jonathan was really his son. Herbert told him he was a fool if he thought he would believe a tale like that, but Harold continued with his story.

Spitshitz announced the arrival of Mr. Gordon Locke. “Ah, at last. Your son has arrived.” and in walked the Gordon. “Yes, Herbert, he is your son. But the new Jonathan decided a few modifications were in order. Do you like what you see? How about that curly blonde hair? And that face? No, I bet you really love his new athletic body. Not an ounce of fat here.” Gordon was confused and with his eyes focused on the floor said “G-g-gllaaad to meet chu Ssssir”. Of course, Herbert was in shock and said this is not my son. “Who is this freak?” he asked? “My son looks nothing like this.”

Jonathan came in and immediately told Spitshitz to be a dear and pour him a drink. He gave Spitshitz a big kiss said good evening to his father and then kept looking at himself in the mirror. Herbert looked at him and said, “This is my son—not that person who can’t even speak. My son is a highly intelligent man and looks nothing like that.” He then looked at Jonathan and told him they needed to chat in private. Jonathan asked Harold if that would be okay and he said they would give them some time together. “Come along Gordon. We will go and give them some time together.” and the two of them left.

“Jonathan, what the hell is going on here? I mean, look at how your servant is dressed and the man you hired as your servant is now saying he is your real father? What is happening here?” Jonathan kept looking at himself in one of the full-length mirrors and noticed a hair had moved out of place. He immediately took care of that and replied “why, what on earth do you mean? Everything here is perfect.” His father shook his head and told him the reason for his visit. “You need to lay off the Simpson boy. His father is one of my biggest clients and he has let me know that if you continue to mistreat him, he will pull his business account.” Jonathan said “You mean that tool who dresses like he shops in Goodwill? He really should take a few lessons from me on how to dress for the office. He might land a larger client instead of all those off-the-rack types he attracts. Would you like for me to show him how to present himself Sir?” Herbert looked at his son and asked, “What has become of you? I didn’t raise you this way and your mother, God rest her soul, must be rolling in her grave.” “Oh, please do not worry. I am Master Harold’s perfect son and I know I am superior to most men. I look it, and of course I am more intelligent than they are. But if you want me to treat him differently, tell Mr. Simpson to write his son a blank check and I will take him shopping for a new wardrobe for starters. And we do need to do something with his hair. Oh, and those nails of his must be professionally manicured. No worries, just leave the details to me. I will help him look better but someone else will have to help him with his vocabulary. He really speaks like a commoner and is so, so beneath me.”

Harold and Gordon came back and asked if they were ready for dinner. The two men nodded, and Harold had Spitshitz show them all to the dining room. Harold sat at the head of the table; Herbert sat directly across from him. During their meal, there was some small talk about the bisque and how the salad forks were not properly chilled. The roast was overdone for Herbert’s taste but he ate it. Gordon did not know which fork to use but watched the others. Jonathan looked over at Gordon and asked his father how he like his new friend Gordon. “I am surprised you would keep the company of such a half-wit” he replied. Jonathan smiled, dabbing his napkin from time to time against his lips to make sure there were no signs of food products on them. Hearing what they had to say did not affect Gordon as he did not understand what they were discussing. Harold kept staring at Herbert throughout dinner and when they finished, invited him to join him for a cigar. He directed Jonathan to take Gordon downstairs help him change into the clothes that he will find laid out in the bedroom.

Gordon and Jonathan retreated to the apartment below while Herbert and Harold went into the study. He continued to stare into Herbert’s eyes and then said, “you can’t take your eyes off mine, can you” and Herbert nodded as his eyes had become accustomed to being fixated on Harold’s. “That’s ok, stare into my eyes. I want you to look at them and just relax doing so.” The music playing in the background was making Herbert tired. Harold turned on a television that had a swirl on it, moving in a circular motion, and directed Herbert to stare at that. He could not help himself and complied with what everything Harold told him to do. He stared for over an hour at the moving spirals, seeing the words pop up on the screen, having them enter his mind.

Harold rang a bell and Spitshitz entered the room bringing with him a rack of clothing. The rack was filled with clown costumes and slowly, Herbert started to remove his formalwear. “My sons Jonathan and Gordon will soon see you for what you really are, won’t they Herbie.” he told him. No one had ever referred to Herbert as “Herbie” but Harold had him believing how much he loved to be called this. “Yes Herbie, undo that tie of yours and hand it to Spitshitz. Now remove your studs and shirt.” and Herbie found he could not help himself. He took off his vest, shirt, pants, shoes, socks, garters, and even his boxers. “You don’t like wearing clothing like that do you Herbie.” And Herbie replied, “No Master Harold.” Spitshitz gathered all the formal attire and Harold told him to have them cleaned and pressed.

“You are now in a new clothing store for businessmen and I want you to get dressed in one of these wonderful suits. You would like that right Herbie?” and Herbie replied, “Yes Master Harold. I would love to wear one of these exquisite suits.” “But before you change, I want you to put on this tool belt that Spitshitz is bringing you. It is for your protection.” Harold said. Spitshitz helped Herbie put it on. He slid his cock into a rubber tube that was inside of a metal cod piece. Spitshitz then locked the belt around Herbie’s waist and finally, attached a plug to the strap that went between Herbie’s leg. “You will use this lube on that daily as you slide it in and out. Only take it out to relieve yourself. Understand Herbie?” “Yes, Master Harold.” He then started to dress in one of his new suits. It was a one piece in black and white, with alternating wide stripes on the right side that went from his shoulder to his feet, and it was all white with large black polka dots on the left. Herbie slid his legs into his new suit and then his arms. There were large white ruffles for cuffs. Spitshitz helped him zip the front up. A black ruffled cape went around his neck, white gloves on his hands, white socks and big white platform shoes finished off the new look. Spitshitz then shaved Herbie’s head hair and eyebrows off and applied white face paint to his face and scalp. He painted a big smile around his mouth, black stars around his eyes and his entire earlobes in black face paint. The final piece was a tiny black top hat with a strap that tied under his chin. “Now you are ready for a formal evening out on the town, aren’t you Herbie?” “Yes, Master Harold.” he replied, and Harold had Spitshitz go downstairs and bring his sons up. When they re-entered the room, they could not believe their eyes. They looked at Herbie and saw him dressed as a clown, juggling 3 balls. Attached to his left wrist was a bicycle bell and a horn on his right arm. “Go ahead Gordon. You can toot the horn if you want” and he did just that, laughing with glee as he heard the noise.

Gordon was now dressed in all leather—shirt, tie, chaps with a front cover over his privates, high leather boots, cross body strap and a cap. His hands were encased in leather gloves and he carried a crop in his right hand. Harold instructed Jonathan to get his top hat and cane, that they would be going out on the town. Excited, he did as he was instructed and could not wait to see what his father had planned for them this evening. “Get the car Spitshitz! We are going out on the town.” and all of them left for a night they will never forget.