The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Switch

Part Two

Jonathan did not go to work the next day. Instead, Harold had both brothers remain in their rooms watching his spiral program and listening to the tapes he had prepared for them; Jonathan still dressed in his corset and stockings while Jake wore a pair of Jonathan’s silk pajamas. As they listened to their programming, Jonathan was becoming more and more submissive and was playing with his breasts. Harold had left him with an assortment of anal toys and he could not help but use them. His favorite was the vibrating 8″ penis that was 2″ wide. He learned to shove it in all the way and turn it up full speed. Meanwhile, Jake was becoming more and more of an arrogant person. He now looked down on others for they were just there to support his whims. His vocabulary was increasing by the moment as he read a copy of Roget’s Thesaurus, memorizing each page as he read it. He rang for Harold and instructed him to summon his tailor right away.

When the tailor came, Jonathan was kept out of sight while Jake selected an entirely new wardrobe of suits, shirts, ties, shoes, sheer OTC’s, braces and pocket silks. He put on one of Jonathan’s suits and went out afterwards to purchase watches, cufflinks, bracelets and rings. “Why shouldn’t my brother provide me with a few new items.” he thought to himself. Every place he went he was mistaken for Jonathan. He loved how clerks sucked up to him and did not flinch when he insulted them for their selections. Before returning to his new home, he stopped at his barber’s for a fresh haircut and had his nails done. He came home and changed into a tuxedo for dinner; Jonathan added his collar and bowtie. Jake looked powerful at the head of the table dressed in his black tuxedo with a shawl collar while Jonathan in his new outfit sat on the side with his eyes fixed downward. “How was your day Jonathan?” Jake asked. “It was fine Sir. I spent most of it in my room playing with my new toys. I particularly liked the one that vibrated inside me Sir. How was yours Sir? Did you have a lovely day Sir?” Jonathan could not help himself now. He was so submissive he could not look at his brother and he felt he had to call him Sir. “I had a productive day today. I ordered a new wardrobe so that the clothes I wear do not smell like you, picked up some new accessories and had my hair cut and my nails done. But you look like a pathetic piece of crap. We need to do something with your hair soon. Don’t you agree?”

Before Jonathan could answer, Jake instructed Harold not to give him too much to eat. “We don’t want to spoil his figure now do we?” he reminded Harold. “His diet is to consist of only salads without dressing, boneless chicken, fish, and green vegetables. No meats or fats. Understand Harold?” “Very good Master Jacob.” Harold replied. “Now for your hair. I think we need to dye it blonde and wax your eyebrows to thin them out after they are dyed blonde as well. Harold, make an appointment for my brother to get him looking more like the new boy he has become. Maybe a perm is also in order.” Jonathan nodded in agreement with his brother.

After dinner, Harold gave Jonathan six diet pills and said he would be taking these three times a day. However, Jake and Harold both knew these were diet and estrogen pills. Jonathan asked if he could have a drink and Jake instructed Harold to make him a cosmopolitan. “You will be drinking these from now on. No more cognac or cigars for you. They are for real men and you are nothing but a sissy boy.” “How are your breast piercings feeling? Do you like them?” Jake asked. Jonathan replied, “Yes Sir, I do like how they feel.” “Good boy—come here, I want to help you really enjoy them.” Jonathan came over to where Jake was sitting and was told to kneel down. After doing so, Jake placed one of Jonathan’s gold chains through the nipple rings and tugged hard. “How does it feel now boy?” he asked. “Fine Sir!” Jonathan replied. Throughout the rest of the evening, Jake tugged on the chain and laughed. He could see his brother was in pain but that did not matter to him. “While you are on your knees, I want you to suck my dick. Go ahead, unzip my pants and pull it out and then put your lips around it.” Jonathan did as he was told and started sucking. Jake put his hands behind Jonathan’s head and shoved it into his crotch causing Jonathan to gag. “You will get use to it boy. From now on, after dinner, you will get on your knees and suck my dick. You like that right boy?” Jonathan nodded as his mouth was full.

Harold brought Jake another cognac and offered to get him an ash tray. “No need Harold. My brother is right here. He makes a perfect ash tray among other things.” He then shot his load into his brother’s mouth. “See what I mean?” That evening, they retired with Jake changing into his new silk pajamas. Jonathan was allowed to remove the corset,, stocking, garter belt and panties and change into a pink nightie. There was a little stubble on his legs which Harold helped him shave off. Both men slept with a subliminal tape playing reminding them of their new positions in life.

The next morning, they rose and met in the dining room for breakfast. Jake had bacon, eggs, home fries, toast with jelly, coffee and juice. Jonathan was given a bowl of berries, glass of juice and black coffee. His stomach yearned for food but his mind told him he was not hungry. They showered and dressed for the day. Jake spent it going over Jonathan’s financial status and found he had more than enough money to even worry about working. He called Jonathan’s boss and told him of his decision to leave his employ. Meanwhile, Harold assisted Jonathan as he dressed for the day in a powder blue suit with a pink shirt and bowtie, pink patent leather shoes, light blue sheers, a pink thong, pink braces and a pink pocket silk. He brought him to a hair salon and instructed them to perm his hair, dye it blonde, wax his eyebrows and dye them blonde, and show him how to put make up on his face. He also had his nails done with light pink polish applied. The new look was fantastic! He no longer looked like the once powerful Jonathan Baxter. Per Jake’s instructions, they went to a new tailor and had Jonathan measured for some new suits. Harold let the tailor know he was losing weight so to make things easier, there would be no need for pockets in the pants. He said Master Jacob would be calling to discuss the colors and fabrics. They returned to the condo where Jake told Jonathan he looked lovely. “Do you like the new you?” he asked. His brother with his eyes fixed downward, nodded in agreement. “Just wait! There is more to come. Bur for now, I think we need a drink. Harold, get my brother a cosmo and a scotch and water for me. Oh, and you no longer have to worry about going to work. I quit our job today. Yes, I did say our job didn’t I. My mistake brother.” But it was no mistake. Jake was becoming Jonathan and he didn’t even realize how far he had come. The two men retreated to the study where Jonathan immediately dropped to his knees in front of his brother and started sucking his cock. In the background were several monitors with spirals playing.

Jake puffed away on his cigar and drank almost a full bottle of scotch. He couldn’t help it. He needed to relieve himself and with his cock inside his brother’s mouth, he used him as a urinal. “I bet you love the taste of this didn’t you.” he told Jonathan. His mouth full, he just nodded. The rush of the urine continued to flow and Jonathan choked on it, spitting some of it out onto Jake’s suit. “Watch what you are doing imbecile!” He screamed at Jonathan, slapping him in his face for making a mess. “Harold! Harold! Get me a fresh suit! My stupid brother is going to redress me in a clean suit since he made a mess of this one.” Jonathan kept looking down and apologizing but Jake would not hear it. “Take these soiled pants off of me.” he ordered. Jonathan did as he was told and Jake noticed how big his cock was. Instead of getting into the new suit Harold brought, Jake ordered Jonathan to get up and turn around. He then had him bend over the desk in the study and he inserted a letter opener into Jonathan’s pants, ripping them in the rear. “I’m glad to see you are wearing a thong. Makes things a little easier.” he told Jonathan as he cut the strap. He then proceeded to fuck his brother. He couldn’t help himself. His animal instincts came out as his cock went in and out, over and over, and then he shot his load into Jonathan’s anal cavity. “Harold, bring me something to keep my seed from leaving him.” Harold brought Master Jake a locking butt plug. Jake shoved it into his brother, locking it tight inside him. The plug went in deeply inside of Jonathan and he moaned as his butt was now sore. He had never been fucked. He remembered his days at Exeter when he slept with jock straps over his face but never dreamed of having anything in his arse.

Instead of dressing in a fresh suit, Jake decided to get his pajamas on. Harold helped him change and suggested an ascot with a smoking jacket for the rest of the evening. Jake felt this was an excellent suggestion and put these on. He freshened his cologne and saw he had a hair out of place so he fixed this immediately. He couldn’t stop looking at how good he looked and was in love with himself. He summoned Harold back into his room and instructed him to have mirrors installed on the ceiling and on all of the open wall space. “I want to be able to see myself all the time. Make it happen tomorrow.” and Harold nodded saying he would do so first thing in the morning.

Meanwhile, Jonathan sat in the study. His pants were ruined but that did not matter. He could not take himself away from the spirals on the monitor. He told himself he wanted to wear pink and pastel colored clothes from now on and that black, grey and navy were colors for men that he was only a boy. He now loved his blonde curly hair and make-up and was twirling the new curls with his fingers. And pink nail polish was a perfect color for him. His locked cock and plugged arse were the way obedient boys should be kept as well as their bodies devoid of hair. His body had too much fat and he needed to work on this for his Master. Having a great body was now a priority. Business affairs are for men and he was just a boy so business concerns were not his place. In fact, he did not have a care in the world except his Master. His day should be spent making his Master happy. These thoughts kept coming to him over and over as he watched the monitor. Harold came in, shut down the monitors and told Jonathan that it was time for him to retire for the evening. “You don’t want to have bags under your eyes, do you Sir?” Harold asked and Jonathan agreed that he needed to get his beauty rest.