The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switch

Kieran has always looked for that something and he’s never been able to figure out what it is. But someone is about to help him find the path. The question is: Will he take the first step? And at what cost to him?

This is my fourth work of erotic fiction. As always, if you choose to read it I expect to hear from you, comments, feedback, anything you’d care to say. Just don’t leave me hanging, ok?

Dedication:

I dedicate this story to a friend from the Yahoo Erotic Hypnosis room that recently had a death in her family. I lost my Dad in 1982, and I don’t even remember much about him anymore. As I said in my first story, I never got to know him as much as I wanted to.

To SweetSherJoy: I hope in some way this story can ease some of the pain you’re feeling. I tried to think of a good way to end it on a positive note. I certainly hope I accomplished that goal. Just remember: You’re never truly alone.

Good luck, lady.
* * *

So I sit here, putting pen to paper once more hoping to figure out who and what I am. The hypnosis training is moving along as well as I can expect it to. I’m still not able to get that “off switch” I’ve been craving for so long, and right now I’m a bit pissed about it. I mean, really, how long does it take for someone to just let go? I experience brief moments during inductions where I lose track of what’s being said, but I always come back. I can’t shut my mind up, I can’t shut it off. It’s my worst enemy and it’s preventing me from getting what I want.

Oh well, that’s it for now. When I feel like berating myself even more I’ll contribute to my journal again.

Peace...
* * *

“Lemme see here,” he mumbled to himself, something he does all too often according to his close friends. “Hypnotherapist listings for Southeastern VA. Hmmmm...”

He was at it again, looking for something. He spent a great deal of his time doing oddball random searches for things that seemingly have no connection to each other on the surface. Sure enough, once you get deep enough into the synchronicity of it all, a connection happens.

He was really good at finding those connections.

He found a website of practicing Hypnotherapists in his area completely by accident while doing a search for some Ericksonian learning materials.

“Bingo,” he exclaimed to himself. Several people within earshot looked at him like he was Satan himself. He turned to them, shrugged his shoulders and said, “WHAT?!?!?!” They turned back to their tasks at hand.

“She’s within a few miles of me. Wonder if she does Saturday appointments. Oh cool, she has a website too.” He tended to speak out loud when he thought about things, a trait he’s had for years. No one really complains about it, of course, for fear of not only hurting his feelings but of incurring his wrath of verbal assault.

He scribbled down the phone number, took note of her address, and packed his knapsack heading for the closest payphone.

As he dialed the number, he noticed his hand was trembling.

“Now why is that happening...” he wondered.

After several rings, a voice came on the line, deep, hypnotic. Exactly what he was hoping for.

“Thank you for calling. I’m sorry I’m not available at this moment, but if you’ll blah blah blah” He had already forgotten the words, but that voice was carrying him away just in that brief span of time.

As the all too familiar beep sounded snapping him back to reality, he babbled into the mouthpiece: “Uhmm... hi there, my name is Kieran and... and I’d like to schedule an appo... appointment… for Monday, 4PM if possible. If you can see me earlier, you can reach me at 555-1546; leave a message for K-i-e-r-a-n, Kieran... like ‘key-run’... and thanks...”

He hung up the phone, completely shaken by the feelings he was experiencing.

“What the hell,” he asked himself out loud.

For some strange reason, as he walked away, he found himself fondling the change in his pocket. Something just below the surface was pulling at him. He wanted to call that number again, just to hear her voice.

“Ok, now I’m officially losing it.”

* * *

Well, just checked the voicemail, no messages. Guess I’m on for the 4PM with “Miss Delan.” How do I get myself into these situations? Well, I’ll find out soon enough I hope. Got enough money I hope to cover the first session, it shouldn’t be that much, but who knows.

I hope she can help me get what I want. Or at least define what I want. Who knows.

Peace...
* * *

Zero hour approaches. He got off the bus about a block and a half from her office. Nice part of town he thinks to himself. Nice restaurants. Nice stores. Nice looking people.

“Why the hell am I saying ‘nice’ so much?” he wondered.

He found the address, entered the building, and made his way across the lobby to the elevator.

“Third floor, take a right off the elevators, second door on the right, just walk in. Got it” he repeats to himself for the umpteenth time.

He punched 3 on the control panel, heard the doors swish closed, and then felt that familiar “stomach drop” one gets as the elevator begins to rise. For that briefest moment you feel twice as heavy, almost like... like relaxing into a light trance his brain associated. “Yeah, that’s it.”

As the chime sounded and the doors opened, he turned right into the hallway. It was dark there, darker than he expected. No outside light appeared to be entering from either end of the walkways, and the only light was from the incandescent bulbs on the walls.

“Man, this place is old… creepy.”

Old paintings hung on the walls in between the light fixtures, stuff he could only have imagined would exist in museums. One painting, one light, another painting, another light. After what seemed to be an eternity he finally came to the first door on the right. He stopped and stared at it for several moments, then

You want the second door, Kieran...

“What? Who said that?” he blurted out as he looked around the empty hallway. That place was so dead even his own voice didn’t echo back to him.

“I asked who said that?”

The second door, Kieran... come...

“Wha...” and he felt himself walking again, in his original direction before he could even finish the word.

As he finally came to the second doorway, his right hand rose to the knob, seemingly out of his control, and opened the door. The smell of musk slammed into his senses almost overwhelming him to the point of losing the ability to stand up. But it was already fading as he mindlessly closed the door behind him.

Sit on the couch, Kieran, I’ll be there shortly... sit... and relax...

He sat on the couch, the fear welling up inside of him stronger with each passing second. For some silly reason he couldn’t understand, as soon as he sat back and rested his head against the cushions, his eyes closed, he exhaled in a deep sigh and relaxed.

“Wow...” he thought to himself. “What is... happ...” and then a door opened.

Into the room walked the most beautiful woman his eyes had ever had the pleasure of gazing upon.

He was instantly stiff, hard as steel and he didn’t even know it. He just couldn’t take his eyes off her face, so angelic, captivating, serene, his thoughts lost in her beauty.

She stood before him, a Goddess in the flesh. He wanted to reach out and touch her, just once, just the slightest touch to ensure himself she was for real, but he couldn’t move. The strength in his muscles had long since drained into the couch he sat on.

All he could do was gaze with his eyes. His sleepy tired eyes. His oh so heavy sleepy tired eyes. He barely noticed her mouth moving as his eyes fluttered shut, and the blackness enveloped him like a soft warm blanket.

“So Kieran, what brings you to my office today, how can I help you?” she asked.

His eyes snapped open at the last word, and he immediately locked eyes with her.

“Oh God, it’s really her... but... wait a second, weren’t we just... how...” he wondered to himself.

“If you’re wondering how you came to be in my office and not out there in the reception area, it’s simple. When you entered my office, the change in environment from that old stuffy hallway into my cool air conditioned office simply overwhelmed you and you passed out after hitting the lounge inside the door.”

“I came out,” she continued, “tried to awaken you and had no luck, so Michelle and I carried you in here. I hope you’re feeling better now, have some water, you look like you could use it.” She nodded to her left and another woman seemed to appear from out of nowhere.

“How the hell did I miss her standing there,” he kept rambling on to himself.

She pointed to a tall glass of water on the table in front of me. He reached forward to grab hold of it and felt the weirdest since of deja vu he’d ever experienced. His arm jerked back as he looked down at his hands.

“Kieran, what’s wrong? Talk to me. You came here for help, now talk to me,” she sounded as though she were pleading now. That got his attention.

“I... I came here to get hypnotized... but now... I’m not... I’m not sure I can do this...” The words barely came out of his mouth.

“Kieran, have some water. Take a nice long drink of water, Kieran.”

Her voice sounded so different now, it was so soothing to his ears and his nerves. It was as if...

He was drinking from the glass, gulping away until it was all gone. He set the glass back down on the table gently, and leaned back in the chair. In the briefest span of time, he felt soft fingers gently touch his temples. It was quite shocking to him, and his obvious and immediate reaction was to bolt upright into a sitting position.

“Whoa now, what the hell is going on here?” The words came easily to him in his agitated state.

“Relax, Kieran, we’re just here to help you. Relax now. Just relax.”

Again, her voice was so soothing, and he felt the tension just drain right out of him, almost as if...

The fingers slowly circling his temples just felt so good. He never knew it could feel so good. He wanted to open his eyes to see the girl massaging them so desperately, but he just couldn’t find the strength. His body slumped back into the chair, dropping into the plush leather deeper and deeper with each circle Michelle traced.

“That’s right, deeper now... going so deep now... deeper than before... so deep now, so relaxed... only wanting to relax deeper... and deeper... tell me Kieran, what do you want us to help you with today?”

“I... I wanted to exper..ience... a deep tran..ce... never... been able to... get deep mys..elf... I either fall... a...sleep... or I just... let go so... much I can’t... remember the sugg...estions...”

He was drifting now, so comfortable, so relaxed. He wanted to keep track of the words she was saying, but the fingers... they were so gentle and felt so good... the touch... and her voice...

oh God her voice...

Every word, every syllable, they just washed over him like a warm breeze, stealing his own thoughts and taking them away, leaving nothing behind for him except peace and calm like he had never experienced before.

“Wake up, Kieran...” she spoke.

His eyes snapped open, and he sat upright in the recliner wondering how he got there. The look on his face was enough to prod her into action.

“You’re doing fine, Kieran, calm and relaxed now. We’re all done for the day, so if you’d like to set up your next appointment, we can do that now or...” her voice drifting off as she stared so deep into his eyes.

He kicked himself mentally to respond. “We’re... done? We are? When did we start?”

Sighing into a pleasant giggle, almost a purr to his ears, she said, “Kieran, you are so cute. But seriously, when would you like to set the next appointment. How about Wednesday at 4PM? You’d like to come back here this Wednesday at 4PM, wouldn’t you, Kieran? I’m sure you’d like to come back here at 4PM on Wednesday, isn’t that right, Kieran?” her voice deepening, becoming more soothing to his ears.

The voice that took him away returned. He simply could not resist.

“Yes... yes Ma’am,” was all he had the strength to say. Those eyes of hers, that voice. He couldn’t say no to her. Or could he?

“Fine then, we’ll see you at 4PM on Wednesday, Kieran. Don’t be late.”

As she led him by the arm to the office doorway, Michelle stepped inside from the reception area. This was the first time he’d had an opportunity to look her in the face.

“Oh wow... she has... the eyes... the eyes...” and he felt himself drifting once more as she took him by the arm.

“Michelle, reinforce the appointment time for a few moments, then send him home, tell him to get some sleep... some really deep sleep, my dear.”

“Yes, Mistress, as you command...” was all Kieran’s consciousness picked up on. His face registered the briefest acknowledgement of that word “Mistress” and Michelle was already ahead of him.

She led him to her desk, dropping him lazily into her office chair and immediately taking up position on his lap. Her hand slid up the back of his neck and gently squeezed there, commanding his attention on her.

“Kieran, look into my eyes... yes, that’s right... my ice blue eyes... so easy to look into my eyes... and relax... just relax, Kieran... let it go... let it all go as my eyes draw you in... deeper and deeper into my eyes now... so deep... so relaxed... as my eyes take you away... drifting away... just drifting away... so comfortable... so relaxed and sleepy now... you want to sleep for me, don’t you Kieran... so sleepy now... so easy to drift to sleep for me by looking in my eyes... so deep inside my eyes now... relax Kieran... and listen...”

She went into her suggestions to reinforce the appointment time. She instructed him that when he went to sleep that night, earlier than usual, that he would drift into the most wonderfully deep sleep he had ever experienced and awaken the following morning feeling better than ever.

On Tuesday night he would again go to bed early, falling asleep as his head hit the pillow, dreaming of coming back to the office and being lost in the touch and the voices. On Wednesday he would let nothing stop him from returning to the office at the appropriate time, ready able and willing to obey.

She implanted several triggers that could be activated by phone, in person, or online by email or even a real time chat. He would have no choice but to respond since his original purpose for coming to the office was to be hypnotized deeply.

He had already surrendered control before he even opened the door. They always did.

That’s what made this so much fun, Michelle noted to herself with a giggle.

“We’ll see you at 4PM on Wednesday, Kieran. Have a pleasant day.”

He found himself staring into Michelle’s eyes once more, having no recollection of leaving Delan’s office. Now he was heading to the door. He stopped, turned, looked at Michelle and said, “Thanks. See you on Wednesday.”

Michelle smiled as the door closed behind him.

* * *

On Tuesday morning, Kieran awoke at 10:30AM, well past his normal wake up time of 8AM.

“So much for the morning workout,” he silently cursed to himself. He found it very difficult to move because he still felt so relaxed. Monday evening had been pretty much a blur to him.

He remembered arriving at the office of the Hypnotherapist.

He remembered the feeling of nausea and discomfort as he sat in the receptionist’s area.

He remembered... something about fingers touching him but couldn’t specifically pull that memory out.

He remembered being thirsty and having a glass of water.

He remembered leaving the office, getting back on the bus, and the ride back to campus.

He remembered taking a long hot shower that left him so weak he...

And then he woke up.

“Wow... what a trip,” he giggled to himself. As the strength began to return to him, he threw his legs off the side of the bed and stood.

“Damn I feel good... what a decent nights sleep can accomplish. I definitely have to sleep more from now on.”

Unbeknownst to him at the time, he had just followed one of his deepest post hypnotic suggestions. He would be sleeping a lot more, and very soon.

He went to the kitchen to make breakfast, deciding to skip the morning shower. He grabbed the plate of fruit and muffins, and a glass of OJ, and sat down at his PC.

Nothing new on the news front worth his attention, so he checked his email. It was the usual rigmarole about penis enlargement, mortgages, breast enlargement, etc. Damned junk mail filters that don’t work. Now he gets spam from companies trying to sell him spam filters. Go figure.

He saw something that he hadn’t seen before, from another unknown address. Figures it’s just...

He couldn’t move. He couldn’t speak. He couldn’t do anything at all. He sat there for a few moments, and then his right arm, as if of its own volition, clicks the message to open it.

Although his conscious mind never saw the words, the instructions were:

Go about your normal daily routine today. You will obey. Masturbate as much as necessary to ensure your pleasure. You will obey. Dream of the touch. You will obey. Dream of the voices. You will obey. Dream of returning to the office. You will obey. Relax today and go deeper into obedience. You will obey. You will not resist. You will simply obey. You want to obey. It feels good to obey. You must obey. You will obey.

Tonight you will sleep even more deeply when your head hits the pillow. You will obey. You will awaken Wednesday morning refreshed and relaxed, feeling better than you ever have in your entire life. You will obey. You will not masturbate at anytime on Wednesday no matter how strongly you want to. You will obey. You will arrive at the office for your appointment at precisely 4PM as instructed.

You will obey.

You will delete this email as soon as you are done reading it and have processed the commands. You will make sure it is not placed in your trash can or recycle bin, it must be completely and totally deleted forever.

You will obey.

* * *

Man I feel great today. No idea why, and I bet it has something to do with that visit to the Hypnotherapist. Damned if I can remember much about the visit, though. I know from my studies that some people can drop into deep trance very quickly, called somnambulists. Usually those kinds of people suffer hypnotic amnesia and after coming out of such deep trances they don’t recall much of anything. I don’t think I’m one of those, but who knows. There was only so far I could get on my own, but I think this is going to be just fine. 4PM Wednesday, I’ll be there.

Peace...
* * *

He goes through his normal routine during the remainder of his afternoon, making a nice lunch for himself, watching some sports on the boob tube. Checked his email once again and decided to take a shower and get dressed for the appointment. As he entered his room the phone rang.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Remember the touch, Kieran. Remember the voices...”

If he could have been standing beside himself, he would have noticed three things: One, his eyes glazed over almost instantly as his body froze in place; two, his face went completely slack due to the relaxation that kicks in when his mind returned to his safe place; and three, he was merely saying, “I will obey” every few seconds.

After several minutes of standing there, he snapped back to consciousness when he heard the dial tone of a disconnected number.

“Damned telemarketers,” he mumbled to himself.

Slamming the phone down, he headed off to the shower.

* * *

Once again he found himself stepping off the bus into the “nice” part of the downtown area. “So nice I could puke… damned Humans…” he mumbled to himself.

Walking at a brisk pace because he was running behind by about 20 minutes for some unknown reason, he made it to the building just in the nick of time. Jetting across the lobby to catch a closing elevator, the doors hissed their dismay and opened to allow him entry. Pressing the 3 again, he closed his eyes and leaned back against the inner walls.

Welcome back, Kieran… we’ve been expecting you…

He didn’t even open his eyes this time as the voice spoke to him; he merely went along for the ride.

As he got off the elevator, he turned right as before but for some reason, he was at the second door almost instantly.

“Wait a minute… yesterday it… man this place is creeping me out…” he continued speaking to himself out loud even as he opened the office door. He had prepared to face the onslaught of the change in temperature again but this time the feeling didn’t come.

The office was more brightly lit this time, Michelle sat at her desk, the rear office door was open and he could see that room was brighter also.

“Uhmmm… hi, Mic.. Michelle… I’m back,” he barely was able to say.

“Yes, Kieran, I can see that. I do have two eyes, you know,” a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

He noticed. It was a soft, pleasant voice and made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up straight. But it wasn’t the same feeling he experienced when Delan spoke. As he walked up to her desk, she looked him right in the… eyes… her eyes…

“Kieran, are you ok?” she asked, rising slowly from her seat. She broke eye contact momentarily, giving him the opportunity to look down at her desk.

Snapping back into the moment, he flustered a bit then spoke: “Yeah… yes, I’m fine, just a bit… hazy for some reason.”

“We adjusted the A/C today knowing it bothered you so much on Monday. Does it still bother you that much?” She was now standing beside him, one hand on his shoulder, the other open palmed directly over his heart.

He wanted to look into her eyes but it was taking all his willpower not to. He focused on her legs instead, such wonderful legs. Tanned, smooth, long, jutting out from under her miniskirt.

He could feel his penis growing inside his pants but was afraid to stop concentrating on looking at her legs lest he look into those eyes… her eyes… once again.

“Kieran, you don’t look well, come with me,” she whispered into his ear as she led him into a side room off the reception area, seemingly a small bathroom.

“Let’s get you freshened up shall we… now here, splash some cool water on your face. There, that’s it, good boy…” the words just slipped from her mouth before she realized what she was saying.

“Good boy? What the hell does she think I am, some S&M freak? Geezus…” he thought to himself. And without realizing it was happening, he looked into the mirror, directly into the reflection of those eyes… her eyes… but… wait… something is different.

Her eyes were brown now. Dark brown, as plain as day he could see the dark brown iris.

“Michelle, do you wear contacts?” he asked.

“No, why do you… oh, that.” She ended that sentence abruptly he thought.

“No, Kieran, I don’t wear contacts. The little trick of light you saw in the lobby, giving my eyes that blue appearance, it’s because of the lighting we use in the offices. It’s not incandescent, it’s not fluorescent. It’s, well, it’s different, that’s all I can say. The bulbs are made especially for Delan.”

“But why,” he asked, continually staring at her face, and her eyes, drying off his face with a hand towel.

“Delan has a condition that causes her eyes to react painfully with daylight, even artificial light if it’s too bright. These bulbs are coated with a special refractive material that causes her much less pain. It’s far more comfortable here now that we finally had them installed.”

“Damn, I can’t imagine what that must be like. So she never goes out in the daytime? That’s kinda spooky, Michelle.” Spooky like this building, he continued the thought.

“No, she doesn’t go out much anymore. She owns this building actually, so for the most part, I handle any activities that can’t be accommodated here on the property: shopping, bills, groceries, etc. I’m an excellent cook, maybe you’ll stay for dinner sometime. Would you like that, Kieran?”

She was smiling now, so beautiful in the mirror. He wanted to turn to face her directly to thank her for the offer but instead he turned away and said, “You bet,” hanging the towel on the bar and walking back into the lobby. She followed closely behind.

As they returned to the area, Delan was entering as well.

“Kieran, welcome back, it’s good to see you again,” she spoke. Not the same voice as before, he noticed once again.

“Thank you, Delan, it’s good to be back. Can we get started, I have some studying to do tonight, and I thought this session could be useful to help improve my concentration. Hypnosis can do that, can’t it?” he asked, a look of longing on his face.

She placed her right hand on his left cheek, slowly stroking his face, before slipping it around to the back of his neck. Once there, she merely smiled and squeezed gently.

His eyes went wide, his breathing slowed, and his jaw all but dropped to the floor as she spoke directly to him while looking deep into his eyes.

“Hypnosis can do anything you want, Kieran… anything you can imagine… follow me.”

She led him into her office, sidestepping the ottoman in front of the Roman chair recliner her patients all found so delightfully relaxing. Too bad it wasn’t the chair that did the relaxing.

As Kieran began to slowly sit, her hand on his neck guiding him gently into the chair, he sighed out one last time, loudly, before she spoke again as she released her grip on him.

“Relax, Kieran… remember the voices… remember the touch…”

As his body simply gave up any and all resistance, he began to slump back in the chair – directly into Michelle’s waiting palms which oh so gently caught his head in them.

He was now looking directly at her leaning over him, and those eyes… her eyes…

He was gone before his head returned to the cushion.

Drifting. Deeper and deeper. Just drifting now, his consciousness separated from his body, he felt as if he were flying. No destination in mind, he just wanted to fly.

He couldn’t be sure of how long he’d been flying, nor did he really care. All he finally came to realize was that he needed to be someplace. He needed to return to… but where… he didn’t even know where he began.

It was so confusing, the words coming to his mind but disappearing before he could act on them.

But the feeling of needing to be someplace, to return… that’s what stuck with him as he flew and flew and flew so high. He never wanted it to end.

But it did. Harshly.

“Wake up, Kieran.”

As his eyes snapped open, he felt as though his very soul had been ripped from his body.

“What the hell… why did you bring me back, I was… oh wow that was so nice… I… I was flying… I was really flying… and you… you took that away…” He didn’t understand it at the moment, but this was merely another step in the process.

“I’m sorry, Kieran,” Delan said as she placed her hand on his knee, “but it was time for you to return. Tonight when you sleep you’ll be able to fly again, I promise, you’ll be flying in your dreams…” her words just echoed out of her mouth, washing down on him once more as his mind relaxed, his body submitted and he let the anger go.

“Michelle, be a dear and help Kieran with setting up the next appointment. Kieran, go home now. Take a short nap, then awaken feeling relaxed and refreshed, and tackle that little session you planned tonight with as much vigor as you can. Sleep well and we’ll see you Friday at 4PM sharp.”

“Yes Mistress,” Michelle spoke as she lifted the almost dead weight of Kieran out of the chair. Kieran struggled to his feet with Michelle’s aid but wasn’t able to form the words that floated in his consciousness. He simply had no strength to move on his own, but she’d fix that in a few moments.

As she strode through the office door, hooking her foot on it to pull it closed behind her, Kieran moved too quickly and they both almost stumbled to the floor.

“Whoa there tiger, calm and relaxed, Kieran… woops, bad choice of words… Kieran, look into my eyes, so deep into my eyes now…”

His eyes locked onto hers and he froze.

“Good boy, now stand up nice and straight for me.”

His body stiffened straight and tall on command.

“Kieran, tonight when your head hits the pillow, you will sleep even more deeply than ever before. You will dream of flying once more, flying so high, so free… you can fly anywhere your imagination wants to take you. You will obey. You will dream of the touch, and the voices once more. You will obey. Tonight before you awaken you will find something in your dreams, something you have desired for so many years now. Something you crave more than anything else in your life. You will find it tonight, Kieran, in your dreams… but only if you obey. Do you understand?”

He simply nodded his head, almost imperceptibly since he clearly lacked the strength to speak. She knew the suggestion was well planted now, and at this stage in their processing of Kieran, he would rip his own heart out of his chest with his bare hands and offer it to Delan even as he dropped dead to the floor.

Sometimes it hurt her so deep to know she controlled someone so completely. But as always, that feeling passed as quickly as the next breath.

Looking back into his eyes, she finished her task.

“Go home now, Kieran. Remember my commands, and obey. Dream tonight of flying and you will find your heart’s desire. Sleep well, and return here on Friday at 4PM.”

She released him and stepped towards the office entrance. He slowly began to come back to himself and his whole body jerked as his consciousness popped back into his control.

Turning to face her, his face so lost and vacant, he could only ask one question:

“Michelle, please, what is happening to me?”

The pain that shot through her heart was almost enough to make her burst out in tears there before him, but she had to remain in control.

“Kieran, go home now and get some rest, the answers will come to you… soon.”

He walked towards her, afraid to look directly into her eyes. Confusion set in as he stopped directly in front of her, tears welling up in his eyes, already trickling down his cheeks. Michelle reached up and brushed away a tear with the backside of her hand.

“You’re going to be fine, Kieran. I promise. Now go.”

He shuffled out into the hallway, turning slightly to watch the door close behind him. Then the tears turned into real pain, his heart collapsing in on itself as his body collapsed on the floor against a wall. Crumpled into a ball, his head between his knees, he just couldn’t contain the feelings any longer.

The peace he felt when flying was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Why he was able to remember it this time, unlike the first session only a few days ago, was causing even more pain. He wondered if this was being done on purpose to him, testing him to see how much he could take.

He sat there for a long time, and then brought himself to his feet. Entering the elevator once more, he could see himself in the polished brass, reflecting back in his own eyes. His eyes. So unlike theirs, so lifeless, so… useless.

As he got back on the bus, he began looking around at the other passengers and began to wonder about them. It was tough getting someone to look you directly in the eye these days. Most people just looked out the window, or at their hands, or found some arbitrary thing to focus on while riding the bus.

“God, and I thought I was lost,” he continuously thought to himself. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine flying again, taking several deep breaths to relax, but the feeling eluded him.

“Dammit, why can I feel it but not remember it,” he wondered. “Screw it, I’ll… I’ll just have to leave it for my dreams.”

* * *

Well, today was interesting. I went to the appointment, got a chance to talk to Michelle. She seems really nice but, oh, weird is a good word. Both of them seem weird actually. It’s been so long since I’ve been in the presence of a beautiful woman, and now I’m faced with two of them. I know Michelle saw me get hard today, I just know it. Stupid me, no self-control whatsoever, sheesh. I’ll never live that down.

Delan pretty much gave me a heart attack when she pulled me out of trance today. It felt so good to just fly like that, so peaceful. I want to return to that so badly now and I can’t seem to make it come back to me. The harder I try, the farther it moves away. I hope during the next session Delan can show me how to reach that point again during my self-hypnosis practice.

I’ve got studying to do, then I’m going to bed.

Peace...
* * *

As his head hit the pillow that night, he dropped into very deep slumber. “Deeper and deeper, Kieran… deeper and deeper now…” a voice rang in his mind. It wasn’t his voice, but he didn’t notice that.

Soon he was flying again, just as Delan said. Swirling, looping, flying free, at peace with the world and himself, never wanting it to end. He had no place in mind to go. Just the feeling of flight itself was enough for him.

Kieran, come… come to us… we’re waiting for you… you must come to us…

Inside his mind only one thought was now there:

“I will obey.”

The voice continued on, leading him to a place he hadn’t noticed in his flight. A tall dark building, seemingly as old as time itself. Strong and proud, he noted, standing against the skyline.

He floated down to the entrance, coming to rest so gently on his feet. Looking around he noticed not a single soul on the streets surrounding him. For some reason, he felt that should be odd but…

Inside the lobby no one was seen either. He walked to the elevators and the doors opened as if by magic. He stepped inside, the feeling of déjà vu washing over him.

He was looking at the inner surfaces of the elevator but he couldn’t see himself in the reflections. Another odd thing it seemed, but just as quickly the doors opened again and he found himself walking forward.

He approached the office door and it too opened for him. He stepped inside but saw no sign of Michelle at her desk.

Kieran, come to us… the touch is waiting for you… the voices are waiting for you…

He felt himself moving again, now walking into Delan’s office. As he entered, he saw both Delan and Michelle standing against the window, in each others arms.

They were totally nude and seemed lost in each others… eyes.

Kieran, sit… relax… remember the touch… remember the voices… and fly for us…

He sat down slowly, not taking his eyes off the pair of ladies until he was comfortable in the recliner, then his eyelids slammed shut of their own accord… and he was flying again, inside his dream.

He wanted to speak as the feeling took him, but the words simply would not come to his mouth.

Kieran, just think for us… you don’t need to speak… just think and we will hear you…

What… is happening to me… this isn’t right, Delan… you’re doing something to me… and… I want it… but pl…please tell me… why me… why? he thought to himself.

You’re doing fine, Kieran, the answers are coming… just rest for now… and fly… fly for us… just fly…

As he drifted inside his dream within a dream, Delan approached his sleeping body. She climbed on top, straddled him and placed her hands on each side of his face.

“Kieran, open your eyes, love… look into my eyes, and listen as I give you the answers…” Delan spoke softly, purposely, directly to him.

His eyes opened and he was instantly enthralled by hers.

“Kieran, I am what you Humans call a Succubus, I feed off your sexual energy as you sleep, or rest in deep hypnotic trance. You can feel me on you now, can’t you, resting on your body even as your mind flies for me… for us… isn’t that right, Kieran?”

“Yes…”

“You can feel your arousal building, can’t you? So hard now… your mind flies so high while your body grows more aroused for my touch… so very aroused now…”

His mind was flying all right, reeling from the conflicting feelings of pleasure from flying and now his body was trying to pull him back into himself because of the feelings of physical pleasure.

“Delan, what… I can’t… focus… I need to… I need to be with you… please…”

“You will, Kieran, but not now… just fly baby… fly and dream of me… and Michelle… she’s so beautiful don’t you think… such pretty eyes she has… so easy for you to get lost in… so deep and peaceful… you want to get lost in her eyes, don’t you, Kieran.”

Again, all he could answer was “Yes…”

“Good boy… now relax and drift for me… on Friday when you return, all the answers will come to you… and you will be given a choice to stay with me or return to your life… dream of your life up to now, Kieran… your heart will give you your answer when the time comes… now sleep for me… sleep… just sleep now… deeper and deeper asleep… so deeply asleep now…”

As her words faded from his mind, the dream ended and he sank into his bed at home, deeper than ever.

Only a contented sigh could have been heard from his lips as he let go.

* * *

Wow, last night was something else. I remember dreaming of flying and that’s a first. I’ve never felt like that before. Nor have I slept so well. I feel like I need to do something today, but… I’m just going to get some more sleep.

Tomorrow should be interesting. I can feel it.

Peace...
* * *

Friday rolls around, he was on that bus again. The smile he wore on his face just couldn’t be hidden. He never felt better in all his life, and he knew that day would be something special. It’s his birthday too, but no one that knows it cares, really. It’s been that way for many years now.

He had no relatives to speak of, his Mom and Dad died in a car accident many years prior. He was an only child, never having known the pleasure and pain of siblings.

He wished for a brother or sister, but that dream died in his youth.

The bus comes to his stop and he rises from the seat effortlessly, almost as if… he’s floating. He couldn’t explain it, but he just felt like he was an inch off the ground.

“Weird…” he noted to himself.

Soon he entered the office again. Michelle was there at her desk, smiling as she looked towards him.

“Hi there, Kieran, welcome back. Today is a big day for you, you know. I’ll let Mis—Miss Delan know you’re here. Just sit down for a bit… and relax…”

Kieran dropped lazily onto the couch and closed his eyes as his body let go. So peaceful here, so dreamily calm.

Several minutes pass by and then, jerking awake, his eyes open to find Delan to his left and Michelle to his right. On the couch. With him.

“Shhh… relax Kieran… today you will receive the answers to all your questions. But this time, you will not be hypnotized because we must talk with you. Come with me.”

She reached out her hand and he took it, once again rising effortlessly to his feet, trailing behind her into her office. Michelle was behind him, her hands gently massaging his shoulders.

Delan led him to the recliner once more, except this time it was surrounded by candles and another ottoman, one on each side.

“Sit, Kieran… and relax… just relax and take a few deep breaths. We’ll return to you shortly,” she spoke into his ear. He felt his knees buckling more with each word but remained standing long enough to reach the chair.

Almost collapsing into the recliner, his eyes closed slowly, he took several deep breaths and relaxed, as Delan comm—No, wait, did she ask me to sit or command me? he thought to himself, but as always that thought faded into the fog that enveloped his mind as he slipped so deep into trance once more.

He was flying again, so free and peaceful. No place to go, nothing to care about, nothing really to think about. Until he heard…

Kieran, come to me… I’m here waiting for you… come back to the chair now… come back to me, love…

And just as quickly as he took off on his journey, he returned to himself.

“Hi there, birthday boy…” Delan spoke, a playful giggle in her voice.

On his right was Delan, dressed in some kind of silken robe, the front opening hiding nothing of her cleavage as she slowly stroked his forehead.

On his left was Michelle, dressed in a similar outfit, just as magnificent to look at as Delan was. Her right hand caressed the side of his neck and shoulder while her right hand was holding his left. He felt her thumb drawing some kind of figure on the back of his hand, almost a circle, but he couldn’t lock onto the feeling.

He was drifting in between sleep and waking at this point, unsure of what exactly was happening.

“Delan, I…” and her hand quickly moved to his lips, one finger holding the words in.

“No talking now, Kieran, no words. Your answers are coming, darling, but I must ask you a question now. Remember… remember your dreams from a few nights ago… remember now, Kieran…”

Her words fluttered away in his mind like a feather in a dust storm but the memories… Oh God the memories dropped on him so hard, so fast. He couldn’t keep up…

But one memory in particular stood out from the rest, some words she had spoken to him in his dreams. Those words now formed a steel cold grip on his heart as they slammed into the forefront of his consciousness.

“Suc… Succubus? What? What are you?” he breathlessly blurted out.

“I’m what you’d call a sexual predator, Kieran,” the words rolling off Delan’s tongue like morning dew on a leaf. “I feed off sexual energy. Not so much that I kill someone, no, but enough to sustain me. I haven’t actually killed anyone in, oh, 345 years now.”

The words “345 years” just grabbed hold of Kieran and tossed him around like a ragdoll.

“345… years?” he questioned.

“Yes dear, I’m immortal. You understand immortal, yes? I do hope so, that will make this so much easier.”

The word “this” began to fester in his mind now even as she continued stroking his forehead so softly, Michelle constantly circling his hand. It was wonderful and he just wanted to feel it, all of it.

“Kieran, I must ask you the question now. Look at me.”

His eyes opened once more, looking directly at hers. They were blue now, not the aquamarine he remembered the first time he looked into them. They seemed… normal now, and he found himself easily able to see her whole face, not just her eyes.

“Kieran, focus on me now. Michelle, leave us alone for a few moments.”

Michelle rose and kissed him gently on the forehead before leaving the office, closing the door softly behind her.

“Now, this question is important, Kieran. Your whole life up to this moment has been meaningless, isn’t that right?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied, not even needing to think about it at all. She was right—he was merely acknowledging the fact.

“And today being your birthday has no special meaning either, does it?”

“No, I guess not.” He was thinking now, reflecting on his own emotions and desires.

“Do you like Michelle, Kieran?”

“Yes, I do.” Truer words had never been spoken by his mouth.

“Would you like to be with Michelle, just once, just one night, no guilt, no cares, no worries, nothing but you and her, nothing but pleasure?”

“Yes…” he exclaimed, the enthusiasm almost brimming over.

“Good boy, now the most important question of all. If I could give you a purpose, a meaning for your existence, at the cost of yourself, and this life you’ve led up to now, would you surrender it all, including yourself, to serve me, forever more? Think a few moments before answering, Kieran. Drift and relax… fly for me a while, the answer is inside you, inside your dreams… you will find it as you fly… when you find it, tell me… I’ll be here waiting… fly for me, Kieran… fly…”

As her words carried him back to the clouds, his body deepened into the chair. She continued stroking his forehead, and placed her other hand on his heart. She could feel his heartbeat as plain as day.

Michelle, be at peace my love… relax and drift… he will answer soon…

Outside in the reception area, Michelle’s eyes closed as she herself drifted so deeply into her chair, her mind free once again to float and dream.

For what seemed like forever to Kieran, he flew higher and higher, always soaring higher. And then he saw something. Something off in the distance, attracting his attention.

He willed himself towards the object, coming upon it rapidly.

As he came to it, he realized it was his journal. It was bound and closed, but as he reached for it the cover opened and the pages just went wild as though they were being blown back and forth by a strong wind.

The pages finally settled down and laid flat. He leaned in for a closer look and was quite surprised at what he read.

Friday, May 7, 2004

It’s my 31st birthday today, no one has called, no one emailed. Not a peep out of anyone. Oh well, such is this meaningless life. Wish it would change, but who knows, opportunity could come knocking for me any day now.

My sessions with Miss Delan have been, well. I can’t say how they’ve been. Two sessions so far and I can’t honestly say I remember much of anything about them. I feel so good when I leave her office, however, and my sleep is so deep the past few nights. I think it’s because of her and the sessions, but how can I be sure?

I’m finding myself attracted to Michelle more and more every time I see her. Is it possible to fall in love with a glance? I have no idea, but today should give me some answers. I know this session will be a turning point for me. I just have to remain in control, somehow.

Delan promised me answers, or at least I think she did. The memory is hazy, like so many others, but at this point, I’d give her anything to just show me the way. Anything.

Wish me luck.

Peace...

As the words lept off the page into his mind, he snapped awake on his own.

Delan was still there, just looking into his eyes as before, and she seemed almost pleased.

“Delan, my answer is yes. If my purpose now becomes service to you, so be it. I’m yours if you’ll have me.”

She smiled so wonderfully at that moment. Her eyes took on the aquamarine color again, much to his surprise.

“You have much to learn, Kieran, but first, you must receive the Gift from Michelle. There is something you must know about her, and she must tell you herself. You two go have a wonderful evening together, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

He was rising again, already walking towards the door as it opened. Michelle stood there in the doorway, her eyes drawing him into her arms.

They kissed with passion, with intensity, with fury and feral grace. And then it was over, as she gazed into his eyes, stroking his face lightly with her hand.

”Thank you Kieran, I can never repay what you’ve given me. I have something to give you, a Gift if you will, but that will come later tonight. For now, let’s get some food, I’m famished.”

She turned away pulling him with her as he tried to look back to see Delan one more time before the door closed.

* * *

They had a fantastic dinner at one of the area’s best restaurants, the conversation being light and heady. Both of them had a bit too much of the wine, so they left the car at the restaurant with the permission of the Matire D’. The cab arrived to whisk them away back to the building.

Upon arrival, they entered the elevator and Michelle pressed 10, the next to last floor.

“Delan takes the entire upper floor, my living quarters are below, taking the 10th. I hope you like the apartment, Kieran, because after tonight, it’s your new home.”

“My new home,” the thoughts welled up in his consciousness. “Am I ready for this?”

Of course you are, lover… relax… you already made the decision… now enjoy it…

He was looking right at Michelle even as the words came to his mind, and he was quite certain her lips never moved. Or did they?

No, Kieran, my lips aren’t moving, although soon they will be, all over your body. This is part of the Gift, telepathy, mind reading, if you will. There are… other uses for the Gift also. Such as…

He felt a pressure in his groin area, and didn’t know exactly how to react. Before he could nod his head downward to look, the thought registered inside: “Jesus, I’m hard as steel… what the…”

She smiled at him, pulled him close and kissed him again. This time his knees did buckle and he fell downwards, not even caring anymore, just wanting the feeling to continue.

“Whoa now, I’m not that strong you know, wake up, Kieran, come back to me, we’re just getting started.”

He snapped back to attention as the doors opened and they stepped out into… well, he couldn’t describe it really. He felt as though he had just stepped into some kind of harem.

There were cloths strewn everywhere, floor to ceiling, wall to wall. A light breeze came to him as he stood in the entrance, the smell of desert flowers wafting across his nose.

“Wow… this is… amazing…” was the only thing he could come up with.

“Wait till you see the bedroom, lover…” she playfully said as she pulled him in another direction.

Every room seemed to be the same, so many colors or the rainbow. He felt at peace here, but wasn’t really sure why. Just calm and relaxed, no worries, no cares. Barely able to think anymore, actually.

As they arrived at the bedroom, he gasped. The bed itself must have been custom made, because it was even larger than the king size bed he had.

“Yes, we have some friends at a local upholstery shop that recommended a carpenter they believed could do the job. He was well rewarded for his efforts, personally testing out the bed with Delan and I for several days. He was so full of life.”

”But you… I mean… you didn’t…” he muttered.

“No, Kieran, he’s not dead. We don’t kill people; at least I’ve never done that. We give them pleasure beyond their wildest dreams and fantasies, and in return, they give us what we need to survive. Delan has taken a life, when she was younger, but she is far far older than I am. How old would you think I am, by the way?” she asked, always loving this part.

“Uhmmm… maybe 35?” he guessed.

She giggled before responding. “Yeah, that’s what they all say. I was born in 1923, in Massachusetts. Delan found me, at the darkest point in my life, when I was 37 years old. I’ll tell you something else, also. Today is my birthday as well.”

That brought a look of surprise to his face.

“You see, Kieran, all of this is happening for a reason. You came to us for a reason, even if you’re not consciously aware of it. There are things that happen in this reality that not even Delan can comprehend. Keeps us all in line, I suppose. Now we have to talk.”

She led him to the bed, sitting him down on the edge, and removing his shirt. Her hands were so soft as she stroked the shirt off his arms. She gently pushed his upper body back onto the… well, he wasn’t sure what it was as soon as his upper back hit it. He felt like he was floating, but it wasn’t the same as being on a waterbed.

She unbuckled his belt and then unzipped the zipper, pulling his pants clean off in one smooth motion. He lay there naked beside her as she crawled up on the bed next to him, on her knees. Her arms began to rise as she pulled her robe completely off.

At the first sight of her breasts, he felt as though he wanted to faint.

“Careful now, we’ve got a whole night to go. Don’t go dropping out on me just yet,” she said. “We’ll get to the good stuff soon, I promise, I just wanted to get more comfortable so we can talk.”

She snuggled up beside him, her warmth and softness pushing him just that much closer to the edge. He was afraid to me a single muscle for fear of blowing not only the moment but the pressure he felt in his crotch. His penis was already standing at full attention as he looked down at it, no idea what to do about it.

“You’re fine, Kieran, trust me. Relax… just relax now…” her voice taking on that slow cadence once again as the words blew over him like that soft breeze when he first came into the apartment.

His neck muscles simply gave out as his head dropped back onto the cloths that seemed to make up the very bed itself. So soft and comfortable.

She whispered into his ear: “Now I must tell you something, lover. Tonight you and I will switch places. Not in minds or bodies, but you will become Delan’s first one. You will live to service her in all ways: mentally, physically, and sexually. You will obey her commands without question; she will provide you ecstasy that even I cannot approach, although tonight I will do my very best.”

“But… I’m not…” he tried to whisper back to her.

“Yes, Kieran, I’m not like her either. You and I are both Human, but when she gave me the Gift so many years ago, I became immortal as she is. She can only give that Gift of herself once, but my being Human allows me to give it up if I wish. And I wish it more than anything now.”

“I don’t understand,” he asked, “why would you give up immortality? What could possibly be worth more?” he asked, totally unsure if he should even be asking the question to begin with.

“Love, Kieran, real honest love. I found love and I can’t let it go. I’ll let you in on a secret. Immortals, for all their lives, for all their powers and hopes and dreams, they can’t love us. They can’t even love another immortal, believe it or not. They may not have a limit on their life spans, but they do have limits on how much they can love.”

“But that makes no sense, I still don’t get it.”

“Kieran, have you ever loved someone so much you’d be willing to die for them? To make that ultimate sacrifice, giving your very soul to either make them happy or to save them?”

“Yes, once I did feel that way about a girl in high school. She didn’t reciprocate the feelings, of course, but I would have died for her,” he said as he choked back the tears as the memories of that long lost love returned to him.

“And that is exactly why immortals can’t love us past a certain point. All they are is immortal, they can’t die. They can’t kill themselves even if they wanted to. No one can. They simply live forever, and it’s for that very reason that they can’t love us or each other. If you’re not willing or unable to die for love, you can never truly love or be loved. As Humans, our ability to surrender our very lives for love is what makes us superior to even immortals. Can you see that now?”

“It’s weird, Michelle, somehow I understand, but where is this going? Why are you telling me this, don’t you love Delan?”

”YES Kieran, I do, I do with all my heart and I would die for her right now if I must, but she can’t die for me. She wouldn’t die for me even if she could. That’s why I have to end this, because… after so long, I found love.”

She was crying now, turned into herself adrift on the cloths. Kieran reached over to comfort her, and she almost cried out loud at his touch.

“See, it’s already begun Kieran. The Gift does that. It knows you’re next. Can you feel it, already happening?”

He laid back once more, thinking to himself and concentrating on how he was feeling. The only thing he actually felt was… how… she was feeling. He could feel her, her emotions, her breath, her skin as it touched the cloths.

“Michelle how is this…” he tried to ask.

She sat back up, putting a finger to his lips. “Shhh… it will all become clear soon. When the Gift is within you, you will know all I know. All my memories of the time I have spent with Delan, all my feelings, everything. It will all be yours then. I am sorry this is happening, in a way, but my love for someone else is all I desire now.”

“Tell me about, this love. How did it happen,” he asked.

“Oh you’ll love this,” she said, a smile returning to her face as she returned to his side, stroking his chest with her forearm, lightly touching his skin with her fingertips.

“I met him at a grocery store—in the produce section, no less.” She struggled to keep from giggling. Kieran thought her giggle was like a song sung by angels.

“He was picking cucumbers, now that I recall it. I walked past him, reached back in front of him, and he stepped back and said, ‘Sorry, I was in your way’. It was just that simple, just those few words of absolute consideration of me being there, beside him. I almost burst out in tears at the time.”

“Here I was, rudely reaching in front of him, not even bothering to ask if I could grab not only the bag but the vegetables themselves, and he was apologizing to me. I just couldn’t move for a moment or two. It was then that I decided to think about him.”

Kieran was listening to her now, really listening to her. He could almost feel the thoughts as they formed in her mind but… “No, I can’t do that… or can I?” he wondered.

“Yes Kieran, you can. So anyway, as I thought about him, kind of like you’re thinking about me right now. It’s all part of the Gift I’m giving to you. Thinking about someone lets you inside their mind. You can feel them, sense them, and know their thoughts. You can, in the most classic use of the phrase, read their mind as if it was a book and you were flipping through the pages. Think about me for a few moments. Just focus on me and me alone.”

He turned to look into her eyes and noticed although they were ice blue again, they weren’t anywhere near as filled with life as they were earlier. It was almost as if…

And then he could feel her. Hell, he was her, not being able to tell where she began and he left off. It was incredible, a rush unlike anything he had ever felt before. She smiled at him and winked. Then she took her right hand from his chest and felt her right nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

His whole body spasmed in response to her touching herself and he felt the need to come so bad, so fast.

“Let it go Kieran, relax and go with it. Don’t fight it… it’s ok, love, let yourself experience it…” she whispered softly into his ear.

His eyes rolled back in his head, his back arched and he came in a huge orgasm that almost knocked him out. For several moments he laid there, body relaxing more and more with each passing moment, his cock remaining firm. His breath returned to a softer pace down from the ragged sucking in sounds he was making only moments earlier.

“Oh my God, Michelle…” was all he could say.

“Starting to get a grasp on the possibilities, Kieran? For the first few times, the sense is heightened, that’s why it felt that good. Once you’re used to thinking about someone, you’ll feel just what they feel, no more no less.”

She snuggled even closer to him now, talking directly into his ear. He was hearing her words as she spoke them but he was feeling them inside his mind before they were spoken. It was definitely the weirdest sensation he had ever experienced.

“Here’s another thing about the Gift: When you’re thinking about someone, both you and that person just kind of phase out of this reality, into your own little existence. They don’t realize it’s happening, of course, but you are in control of it. Ever watch Star Trek, the old show?”

“Yes,” he breathed out, still coming to terms with what he was feeling in his mind and hearing with his ears.

“Remember that episode where Kirk was given a chemical which sped up his metabolism, effectively making his entire being operate at a higher frequency so he just kind of disappeared to normal folk?” she asked.

“Sure, I remember that one. He resonated on a higher plane of existence,” he finished the thought.

“That’s what happens when you think about someone. To anyone around you at the time, except for the person you’re thinking about, you effectively disappear. It’s a very useful tool when you’re out acquiring… subjects.”

He felt her thinking something else at that moment but decided it best not to pursue it.

“As I thought about him more and more, I came to see him for what he truly is: a deeply honorable and good man. Hard working, loving, divorced with one son living at home. And his heart knows no bounds, Kieran. I fell in love with him in that moment we shared. I could have taken him, molded his mind to make him love me, but I wanted to see if he could love me, just for me, so I released him.”

“So what happened?” he asked, stroking her hair softly.

“I stepped back and apologized to him, and he smiled at me. It was the most wonderful feeling I’ve had in many years. I put the Gift away so he could see the real me. We talked for a bit and then decided to have dinner.”

“Before we left the grocery store I thought about him once more. He was already falling in love with me, Kieran, real love. It almost broke my heart when I sensed it. And we’ve been seeing each other since that day. But I can’t stay with Delan anymore; I have a new life waiting on me now.”

“That’s wonderful, I’m so happy for you, Michelle,” he said, grabbing her and holding her tightly to him. “But something is bothering me now, something you said a few moments ago, about… subjects. I felt you wanting to say something else, but you chose that word carefully. Why?”

“Kieran, we still treat them as subjects, not victims. I can’t use or store their sexual energy for Delan. Here’s how it works. I go out, meeting people. My physical attractiveness is a definite plus for me, but the Gift gives me a bit of an edge in that respect. It makes me appear more beautiful than I really am. As a matter of fact, whoever looks at me sees me in their eyes as the most beautiful woman they’ve ever laid their eyes on.”

“Is that why… I saw Delan that first day in the office. I remember that now. She came in and I just… I couldn’t move… she was so beautiful. She is so beautiful.”

“Yes, that’s part of it, but Delan is a Succubus, Kieran, she’s not Human. I’ve seen her true form only one time, and you will see it tomorrow. It’s something you have to do, Kieran. It will cause you a great deal of pain, for a short period of time, but soon afterwards, she will give you pleasure so deep your very soul will cry when it’s over.”

“My soul? Oh come on, Michelle, you can’t be serious,” he mocked her.

“Look into my eyes, Kieran… there, deep in my eyes… you see, I’ve already lost that part of the Gift. My eyes are still carrying me for now, but the light fades from me, just watch my eyes for a few moments… look deeper Kieran… see the fire go out in my eyes…”

She was right. As he stared so deeply into her eyes, they were getting dimmer, more by the second. He felt her emotions well up inside as a part of her died, a big part of her slowly dying, piece by piece.

“Michelle, I don’t want this if it’s going to hurt you. You… oh no, it’s causing you pain. This has to stop now, isn’t there some other way, anything at all? I don’t want to cause pain to anyone, least of all you… or Delan.”

The tears flowed freely from her cheeks now.

“No Kieran, this is my choice, I chose this, I jumped in both feet first. Delan told me someday I’d find love again, even though I became angry at her for saying it. But that was 40 years ago, and she was right. She’s always right,” and she collapsed onto his chest, the pain overwhelming her.

He was feeling everything amplified right back on him. “This Gift must make me empathic also, because her pain is killing me…” he thought, fighting back his own tears.

“We’re Human, Kieran, never let that hold you back. We can live, we can love, we can die. Unfortunately for Delan, all she can do is live and suffer. She’s in more pain than you can possibly imagine, and she needs you now. I’ve been her companion for so long, but I’m female, and she needs a male. That’s where you come in, pardon the expression.”

He laughed at that remark, pulling her close and kissing her gently on the forehead.

“So what do I do tomorrow?” he asked.

“You’ll find out tonight, in your dreams, when I’m done ravishing you myself. I haven’t been with a man in a long time, actually. When I think about them, it’s just to control them. You understand that, right? When you think about someone, you effectively become that person, totally in control of everything they say, feel, think or do. It’s a powerfully addictive thing, Kieran, very dangerous. You can do a lot of harm to them if you’re not careful, understand?”

She looked right at him, propping herself up on one elbow, expecting an answer. He already knew this of course, because he was very lightly thinking about her.

“So tell me, Michelle, why me? Why am I ‘the chosen one’, so to speak? What did I do to attract Delan to me? Is that the case here or am I missing something?”

She sighed a bit before answering. “You already know the answer to this since you’re thinking about me. But anyway, I saw you last week at the library. You seemed really agitated and for no good reason, so I thought about you while I was there. I came to you, sat down beside you, and we both thought about each other for a while. It was then that I realized deep down inside you have a good heart and you’re someone loyal and true, just trying to find his way in this world. So I decided to tell Delan about you.”

“You picked me out of a crowd? How could you be sure about me? How could you risk all of this, on someone… like me?”

“Kieran, you have no idea what you’re truly capable of, as most people don’t. If they could only step outside of themselves and look back inside, deep inside, see the real them so desperate to get out, to be free… the world could be such a wonderful place.”

“Such enthusiasm, lady, whatever shall I do with you now that I have you in my grasp…” he whispered softly to her.

“Well, there are other benefits to the Gift, Kieran, and most you’ll find out about soon enough when I have given it all to you. Delan has been the kindest gentlest person I’ve ever known, even if she isn’t one of us. She’s just a force of Nature, trying to find her own path. She saved me, more than once I assure you, and this has been the only thing I’ve ever asked her from her. And she said it was ok, but I already knew before asking that I couldn’t leave her alone. So now you’re here, and the die has been cast.”

He looked at her, deep into her eyes, and she relaxed. He thought the words “Relax Michelle… just relax…” and her face went blank, her eyes closed and she sighed out her breath.

“So deep now… so deeply relaxed… nothing but peace and calm now… floating… you find yourself floating on bliss now… relax deeper…” he droned on.

She opened her eyes momentarily, interrupting him. She turned to face him and said, “Wow, you learn fast, but slow down tiger, no need to use me for a test subject. You’ll know what to do when the time comes. Now, it’s time to get to the good part.”

She pulled herself up from the bed, straddled his torso, slid her hand behind his neck and lifted his head to hers.

“Before this night is through, you will have the Gift, Kieran, and I will be free. I will begin to age normally tomorrow after I awaken in your arms, and you will never age another day. Remember this night, for me. Tomorrow I will have no memories of my life with Delan, they will leave me with the Gift. And now I surrender to you. Take me as you wish, Kieran. Do with me as you will.”

She stared deep into his eyes, and even as the thoughts came to her mind, he spoke them.

“Look into my eyes, Michelle… lose yourself forever in my eyes… your will slips away… the memories fade… Delan loves you even as her memory disappears… deeper and deeper… and as your mind clears, your arousal grows… your need to release overtakes you… unavoidable… unquenchable… the lust inside you grows… uncontrollable now… release it… let it go…”

And just like that, Michelle was kissing him, desperately, passionately, almost biting in her ferocity. She had already reached back with her free hand and guided him inside of her. She was so tight it was almost unbearable to him to withstand the urge to come himself.

She rode him with an ardor he had never experienced before. He thought about her lightly and came to understand the last time she had sex was actually 11 years prior, with someone she found for Delan, of course. He was handsome, physically attractive and she simply had to have him. She incurred Delan’s wrath over it, but for some reason those memories were simply… not there, nothing for him to think about.

She continued riding him as he finally intensified his thinking about her. There… he began to sense her arousal on top of his. The duality of the feeling was almost too much for him at first, but he grew accustomed to it quickly.

As he focused deeper on it, he could even feel his cock inside her, stroking her walls as she rode him mindlessly. By that time in their lovemaking she was well past conscious thought as she gave herself to the raw Human sexuality. He was getting nothing but emotions as he thought about her.

More and more the emotions continued to rise, as she became even hotter around his cock as he reached the point of no return.

“Michelle… I…” and he lost himself in her, just as she lost herself in him. She was coming almost non-stop now, each orgasm of hers slamming down on his consciousness, rocking his mind to and fro, driving the thoughts from his mind. He was spent, exhausted and needed to sleep but she continued on, not giving him the rest he so desperately craved.

Soon enough, she finally reached her own breaking point, and simply collapsed on him, sweat pouring off her and him both.

Good, my loves… now it’s time for both of you to sleep… thank you for helping me once more… now sleep… deeper now… sleep so deeply the both of you… drifting away now… sleep

Kieran’s eyes closed and he slept. Michelle followed him into bliss for the last time.

* * *

When he awoke in the morning, he was alone. He saw no traces of Michelle, no clothes left strewn about. It almost seemed like a housekeeper had been in during the night and tidied up.

He sat off the edge of the bed, looking at his hands, wondering where to go and what to do next.

That’s easy, Kieran, you come to see me, after you shower, of course… we have much to do today…

“Mistress?” he looked around before realizing she was speaking to him inside. He quieted his mind and thought to her.

Mistress… can you hear me? he thought deeply.

Of course I can, Kieran, now get to the shower and get breakfast ready. The instructions are on the counter

Yes, Mistress…

He rose from the bed, walked straight to the shower and grabbed a washcloth, a towel and a bar of soap from the small closet over the toilet. He found a new razor in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror over the sink. He placed the toiletries on the small shelf inside the shower stall.

He reached down and turned on the hot and cold to an appropriate mixture, then stepped inside. As the water splashed into his face, he closed his eyes. Without even looking he reached to grab the shampoo on the utility shelf and squeezed out an amount into one of his palms.

Just at that moment it hit him: He knew everything. He knew it all. Every inch of the building. Every inch of his apartment – it was his apartment now, he realized finally. Every inch of the office. Every file in the file cabinet. All of Michelle’s feelings, memories, experiences, knowledge. Everything came to him, all at once, like someone had thrown a…

Switch.

In that briefest moment of time, he could hear Michelle telling him “Goodbye, Kieran… be safe, I’ll always love you and Delan… all my best…”

And just like that, she was gone.

As he recovered to his feet, pulling himself up by the shelves inside the shower stall, he slid the door open and sat himself on the toilet. Overwhelming sadness crashed down on him, and he collapsed to the tile floor, curling up into a fetal position.

He lay there crying for what seemed to be an eternity to him. Then, just at the lowest point in his sadness, she called to him once more.

The time for grieving is over, my love, come to me… Michelle is happy now, you’ll see her again someday, we both will… but our time is now… get dressed, relax, think no more sad thoughts and come to me, Kieran… obey

He rose to his feet, finished his duties in the restroom then headed off to find his clothes in the closet where they should be.

“How did… oh never mind…” as he considered worrying about how his belongings that were already here. He let the feeling pass by without another thought.

He entered the office about 10 minutes later, noticing the lighting was subdued once again. He stepped to Delan’s door and… it opened on its own.

“I’ve been expecting you, you know,” she spoke, in that deep husky voice. Its effect seemed to be less on him than he remembered.

“Hello, Mistress,” he said, sheer nervousness almost rattling his teeth.

“It’s ok, Kieran, I’m not going to eat you or anything. Well, not unless that’s what you truly desire, of course.” She smirked at her own comment, smiling wide, flashing those pearly whites at him.

His nervousness seemed to subside a bit – but just a bit. He took a seat in the recliner and put his feet up on the ottoman. It just felt more comfortable this way. He never thought to wonder why.

“What do I do, Mistress? I mean, I have this knowledge of Michelle’s, I have her thoughts, for some reason, but where do I really begin?” he wondered out loud.

“Well, today is Saturday, love, and I don’t work on Saturdays. We’ll go out tonight, have a great time on the town, we’ll come back here and make love until the sun rises in the morning, then we’ll make love all day Sunday and go out again Sunday night. How does that ring your bell?”

She sounded downright mischevious now. This wasn’t the Delan he had met in this office only a few days prior. This was…

”The real me, Kieran. I am a demon, you know. I fuck not only for pleasure, but I fuck for fun too. I am a sexual demon, or hadn’t you figured that out yet? One of the things you’re going to do for me, love, is sleep. You’re going to do a lot of sleeping for me. In fact, you’re almost ready to fall asleep now, aren’t you? So tired as you sit in that chair… that chair you find so comfortable… so relaxing… so peaceful… just makes you want to sleep, doesn’t it? And you know what happens next, don’t you, my lover… that’s right… I’m going to fuck you, Kieran… I’m going to fuck you to sleep, you silly boy… so helpless even now, drawn into my eyes… unable to even speak now…”

He was so far gone it wasn’t funny. Those words “fuck you to sleep” sank deep into his psyche, fulfilling a dream he’d had for many years now. To be powerless in the hypnotic grasp of a woman, helpless in her eyes, used for sex until he passed out completely. Now that dream was about to come true and he couldn’t even say thank you.

“It’s ok, Kieran, just close your eyes… sleep now, sleep so peacefully, let your mind drift for me… your body will respond to me even as you sleep… sleep so deeply… so easy to sleep for me… when you sleep for me, your mind sleeps… and you will see me in your dreams even as I use your body to sustain me… no worries… no cares now… you are simply mine… you will obey… sleep…”

His eyes fluttered closed once and for all as his body gave up all resistance and his mind went flying once more.

In his flights, he never really thought of what he was doing, thoughts would just hamper the feelings. This time he was being pulled someplace. He could feel that much.

Pulled closer and closer, down, down, down to the ground where he skimmed the surface so closely he could touch it if he wanted. And now, soaring skyward again, he paused just about the skyline.

There.

A flash of light in the distance caught his eye, and he willed himself towards it. Coming upon the source of the flashes, he felt relaxed, comfortable, even… sleepy.

Come down to me, Kieran… closer now… come to me…

As the voice in his mind compelled him to obey, he drifted down to the rooftop of… her building. His building. His new home.

His feet touched down and he walked the remaining steps towards her.

This is going to hurt you, Kieran, and for that I am so very sorry, but it must be done. You will experience pain beyond imagination, but it shall only last a moment. For an immortal, a moment is nothing. Are you ready to see me, Kieran, the true me?

He felt… fear, anxiety, nervousness. He began to step back from her when a memory flashed into his mind. The memory of this had already happened, with Michelle. He tried desperately to see what happened but that part of the memory wasn’t coming to him.

All he could see was Michelle now. Her face locked in a state of bliss, purest pleasure emanating in streams of soft white light from her eyes.

Yes, Kieran, Michelle looked upon me and it almost killed her, but she survived. She survived and reached the bliss, the bliss that awaits you, if you’re strong enough. What does your heart tell you now, love… answer with your heart, Kieran… with your heart…

He looked upon her, seeing her for what she truly was. The image seared his retinas with pain that his brain could barely fathom. His body convulsed in spasms and collapsed on the ground, writhing in exquisite torture.

And then it was over.

He awoke in his bed, alone, wondering what had just happened. His eyes were hurting for some reason, so he rubbed them. The touch of his fingers against his eyelids elicited a yelp and he wondered if that sound really came from his own mouth. He stood up and went to the restroom, stopping directly in front of the mirror.

“Oh God… her eyes… my eyes… what have I done…” As he looked into his now ice blue eyes, more memories tore at him. The conquests of the past, the ‘subjects’ that Michelle had taken. Hundreds, thousands of people, male, female, young, old, from all walks of life.

The travels they had done. The places they had seen together. It all came to him again as before.

Kieran, you survived, my love. Our thoughts are together now. There is no need for you to suffer. Only pleasure remains now, the pain is gone. Today we will relax together and talk, but you need to go out on some errands for me. The list is on the nightstand along with the credit card. Hurry back, love

As the words faded from his mind, he reached over and grabbed the list. “Fresh fruits, vegetables, prime rib, wine. I think I’m going to like it here,” he said to himself, laughing from the heart for the first time in many years.

Epilogue

The lights flickered slowly, almost hypnotically in a rhythm she knew all too well. She had been lying here in this bed for several days now, barely able to breath on her own much less move. The constant hum of the machines and the resuscitator droned on in her ears.

Since her stroke 3 days prior, she had been here in the ICU under constant care. Her husband had passed away the previous year; her two children were off on their travels living their lives. She gave explicit instructions to her lawyer to not contact them under any circumstances.

She was now simply waiting to die. She was so tired.

Michelle… hang on a bit longer, my love… please… just a bit longer… I know you’re tired and you want to sleep… I’m almost there, love… please hold on…

She looked around the room and saw no one. Her position in the room allowed her to see the nurses station just outside the doorway. Her weak eyes could barely make out the nurse rising from her seat, seemingly stiff and rigid for some reason.

Then a man appeared at the counter, his arms reaching out for her… head? Her temples? She couldn’t understand what was happening.

She reached for the emergency buzzer attached to her bed and pressed it repeatedly with her thumb but the nurse never even turned in her direction. It was the graveyard shift so that one nurse was the only person here.

A wave of terror passed over her mind as her heartbeat spiked. The EKG monitor flared to life, beeping louder and louder as her heartbeat soared higher and higher.

Michelle, relax… no fears… no worries… I’m here now… it’s ok to relax…

Her thumb slipped off the buzzer, her mind calmed and her breathing began to slow down. Her heartbeat returned to normal, and she relaxed back into the bed.

The man was approaching her bedside now, and her eyes merely followed the shadowy outline his body. He stepped closer to her on the right side of her bed, taking her hand in his. The warmth of his touch shocked her, but those eyes… his eyes…

“Hello, Michelle. It’s been a very long time, lady. It’s so good to see you once again. I never had the chance to properly thank you for the Gift you gave me.” He smiled wide for her, and then it all became clear.

“Kieran,” she whispered, barely able to speak as the tears flowed from her eyes. “Kieran, how did you…”

“I told you long ago, Michelle,” Delan spoke, “you are mine forever. A silly thing like death won’t change that, love.”

Michelle turned to face her Mistress and she cried with all her soul.

“Mistress… how…” she tried to ask but Delan placed a finger to her lips, silencing her. She then began slowly stroking Michelle’s forehead softly, back and forth.

“Love, I’ve always been with you, always keeping an eye out for you over the years. I know everything there is to know, and now I’m here to take you home.”

“Mistress, I can’t go with you, its time for me… my time is close… and I’m so tired, so tired…” her voice faded away slowly.

Kieran, wait outside please… As you wish, Mistress…

“Goodbye, Michelle… sweet dreams love, and thank you… for everything.”

He smiled once more, lifting her hand slowly to kiss it. And then he was gone.

“Michelle, it’s time for you to come home, look into my eyes… once more, for the final time, love, look so deeply into my eyes… it’s time to rest… let go Michelle… let it all go… and come home to me…”

As Michelle looked into those eyes… her eyes… she felt herself slipping away, just drifting away from her body, from her pain, from her suffering, from all of it. So easy to just let it go now… and she was so tired.

“Remember I told you long ago, love, I would never shed another tear as long as you lived? I haven’t shed any tears, Michelle… Kieran has made me so happy, he takes my pain from me when we are together… he was the right one, you know… you chose well… now come home to me, come home, Michelle… into my eyes… and rest now…”

Michelle’s eyes went dark and cold, the life now gone from them. Her soul now rested comfortably inside Delan’s eyes, never to feel pain again, never to know anything but love.

Delan looked down on her and closed her own eyes. Inside her mind, she could see Michelle, wearing a brightly colored sundress, playing on a hillside chasing butterflies, finally at peace, forever.

Delan could count the number of times she’d cried tears in her 386 years of life on one hand.

She cried once at 13 when she finally understood what she truly was. She cried at 16 when she took her first victim and drained him so completely, the pleasure was so overwhelming to her in her first sexual experience that her victim died in her arms even as his body shuddered in pleasure.

She cried again at 106 when she lost her first one, her very first one. He was someone she loved more than she thought possible, and he served her well for many years.

But Michelle was special.

She was the only one that ever seemed worthy of the Gift. But even before granting it to her, Delan knew that someday it would end. That was 41 years ago when Michelle found her true love and switched with Kieran.

As she opened her eyes to look down on Michelle’s now lifeless body, she cried again for the first time in 280 years.

FIN