The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: The following is an erotic fantasy, which includes references to Mind control and some Sex. Not to be read by individuals under the age of sexual consent in your country. This article may be published unaltered electronically, or via paper provided it is ‘Not for profit’. publication via charging media only with the express permission of the author. No alterations allowed to this document, including this message.

Keywords: [MC mF FD NC hypno mindcontrol hypnosis M/C m/F F/D]
* * *

Swinging Time

It is only a week to Christmas, and its just after 9am in the morning.

Catherine has been nagging me for weeks to do the shopping. The drawbacks of having a girlfriend. Catherine is good in bed, that’s the only reason I still date her. I know she wants a relationship and a man to care about her, all the things a real man should avoid.

‘If she demands too much, I can always dump her.’.

‘Is it possible to get away with buying cheap presents?’.’That would leave more cash for beer, when going out with the guys.’.

I pass the junk shop in Maslon road and hear the sound of Jazz music drifting out of its open doorway. A soft Jazz melody a bit different than the usual shop musak.

‘Why not check out this shop?’.’Perhaps it will contain one of required presents and so save me money?.’.

The open doorway beckons, and I’m soon inside the shop. The shop is full of the pleasant smell of incense, which offsets the jumbled nature of its goods. The shop gives an air of being calm, relaxing and pleasant. Caused, no doubt, entirely by the sound of slow soft jazz music and the strange incense.

Surveying the shop is going to take some time, perhaps the shop keeper can help?.

“Excuse me, could you help me please.". I say to a middle aged woman behind the counter.

The woman looks up from a novel she is reading and smiles. The back of my neck tingles, almost as if her eyes are mentally undressing me.

“Certainly Sir, How can I be of assistance?". she replies after a few long seconds.

“I’m looking for some gifts.". I state, offering a piece of paper containing the list of wanted presents.

“You are in luck, I have all of these. shall we start with the first gift? the pocket watch for your girlfriends father?.".

“Yes, please!". I exclaim, unable to contain my relief at having to spend an entire day shopping for these items.

The woman reaches beneath the counter and pulls out a gold pocket watch. This present was the one that I was convinced would take the longest time to find, yet here is a prime example.

“Is it expensive?". I ask.

The woman gives a wicked smile, “Well it depends on what you mean ‘expensive’,time is afterall money, and time is something you have available to give.". comes her cryptic reply.

She lifts the watch up into the air. I can see the watch is probably of pure gold.

The watch catches and reflects the subdued lighting of the shop.

“That’s it, look at it closely to see if this is the watch for you...". The shop keeper purrs.

Following her advice I look closely at the watch, as the shop keeper slowly turns it on its chain.

The light glints rhythmically of the case, in time to the ticks of the watch.

The ticks of the watch are in time with the relaxing jazz music.

The is watch now swinging in time to the music.

My eyes are transfixed on the watch and begin to feel very tired. My whole being is so heavy and relaxed.

“Yes it is the watch for you.". says the quiet, but firm, voice of the woman. “Sleep now!.”

and I do.

* * *

I open my eyes.

It feels as if I have awoken from a deep, long sleep. I’m sat down in the shop facing the counter.

“Simon.". says Mistress Jane, the shopkeeper. “You have your shopping now.".

I lookdown at the neatly wrapped parcels infront of me. My body hurts, almost as if it has been physically worked and abused for hours.

I’ve spent allot of money on presents, especially for Catherine. Its such a privilege to have Catherine as a girlfriend, all men are privileged if a woman condescends to be interested in him.

Pleasing Catherine is VERY important, it was terribly wrong for me not to have obeyed her request to do the Xmas shopping immediately.

Rubbing my arms, I have a flash memory of me swinging, suspended by my manacled wrists to the ceiling, and being whipped. This pleasant memory vanishes, and I realise its dark outside. A whole day spent shopping for presents.

“William, its time for you to go home an apologise to Catherine for being so late in getting the presents.". says Mistress Jane.

“Yes Mistress.".

Obedience is such bliss. I immediately gather up the parcels and make towards the door.

Mistress Jane opens the door for me, and I walk out into the night.

This junk shop contains such wonderful gifts, I must return next week when the sales start.

Perhaps I should bring along one of my drinking buddies as well?...

[End.]