The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am writing this little story for pleasure. Pleasure for the writer, me, pleasure for the reader, you. I am not saying this actually happened or didn’t, but if it did, the people’s names and places only exist in my mind, the events could have happened.

The Swingers and the Hypnotist

I was eating some lunch at the local greasy spoon near my job where I happen to notice the gentleman sitting next to me. He looked familiar, but couldn’t place him. He placed me. It turns out we went to high school together. We chatted about our lives, our jobs and such. He was a salesman for so and so company, didn’t really pay attention. He seemed fascinated by mine. I told him I help people quit nasty habits like smoking and overeating. I use several techniques, including hypnosis. We said our goodbyes, exchanged business cards and such, saying to get together soon. I figure I wouldn’t see him again.

Two weeks later, he called me, said he wanted to meet me after work for drinks, wanted to talk to me about something. I agreed.

I met....Tom (not his real name of course) and he seemed a little nervous. I waited for him to start the conversation. What he said amazed me.

Tom and his wife were swingers with three other couples. Swingers are a group of people who get together and indulge with sex with each other’s mates. They formed their own group, and had their own weekend parties together. But lately they needed something new to make it more interesting. That is where I enter the picture.

One of the other couples were saying how they saw a Vegas show about hypnosis, and the other couples, especially the couples wives were eager to be hypnotized, be programmed like robots to serve what ever their masters told them to do. They even had a woman who comes with them on those weekends to have threesomes. If I agreed to hypnotize their wives to be pleasure-giving robots, I could choose whom I wanted for myself and pick which women goes to whose husband. He then produced a small photo album of the women involved in their group. These women were drop dead gorgeous; all the photos were of them nude leaving nothing to imagination of how hot they were.

“Simply put, I want you to hypnotize our wives, program them to be robotic lovers, you pick whomever you want for yourself, we pay for all your expenses, what do you say?”

I was shocked, yes, I have hypnotized some girlfriends to act like this, and I know what to say. These women were so gorgeous, to be robot like, I could not help getting excited by the thoughts. I said yes. He was relieved that I agreed. He did have one thing, all the women are on the pill, they don’t believe in condoms, but I need to show them that I am drug and disease free. I agreed. We would meet again in a few days, for me to show them the results of my medical tests, and go over how I would program their wives.

Two days later, I met Tom again and someone I shall call Sam. Sam and Tom discussed this with the wives of the group and they produced a list of how they want to be programmed. They want to obey whatever they are asked to do, they want to remember the pleasure they give and receive, but they don’t want to remember what they did, who they did it with, but want to remember the pleasure. They want to be controlled by their masters of that night. I gave them a list of things I need to do this, namely some candles a certain type of chair, and headphones hooked up to a master control panel so I can control who listens to what. They said they would get back to me when they got the supplies I needed.

The next week I was given the address of one of the swingers’ couples where we would be getting together. Tom met me at the door and showed me the house. He brought my upstairs to show me the bedrooms. To make things easier for their robots, we wrote numbers on the doors, I would be using the den downstairs where my ‘slaves’ waited to be ‘programmed’ by me. To make sure the wives don’t pleasure their husbands, they also wrote the same numbers on their wives stomachs, so I could not send the wife to her husband, but to someone else’s husband. Time to meet the wives, soon to be pleasure bots.

I opened the door to the den to be greeted by the most 5 gorgeous women I ever saw together. They all wore the same thing. Almost see through black bras and the tiniest almost see through black thongs. Each wore very high-heeled shoes to give their ass some extra curves then you would see being flatfooted. The room was almost bare, a bed, 5 specialty chairs I requested with tables right next to them with candles and a pair of headphones on them. I started to mentally figure out which would be mine, but first let me get to programming these women into the pleasure bots they wanted to become.

“Ladies, please find the chairs assigned to you and light the candles.” They did as I asked. As I went around the room, closing windows shades I spoke to them. This is utmost important that I say this.

“Ladies, if any of you feel ill at ease what we are going to do now, this is your chance to leave. Once I start the process of hypnotizing you, you must stay till the end. It would be dangerous for you to leave before I complete the session.” No one left.

“Good, let me explain some things about hypnosis” I sat down and started to talk them in a very relaxed manner. “Forget what you ever heard about hypnosis, what we are going to do here, is self hypnosis, I am going to guide you into a self hypnotic state, suggest some new manners and actions that you yourself will allow yourself to do. You seek the excitement and pleasure of having someone else tell you what to do, and you will do it for the pleasure of being controlled, now I want all of you to place the headphones on your head, keep your feet firmly on the floor in a very relaxed state, hands on the arm rests, I want you to study the candle flickering in front of you, I want you not to think of who else is in the room, I want you to think the only people here are just you and me.”

I turned down the room lights so the only lights in the room were the light of the flickering candles reflecting in their faces. Step one, to relax them. I put tape one in the cassette player that was attached to each of the headphones.

I have played around with hypnosis tapes before with some success. I have found I need to be present, as it takes some people longer to fall into their relaxed state then others.

Tape one told them to look at the candle flickering in front of them, to only hear the sound of my voice, to breath slowly and deeply, and to concentrate on the candle. I very quietly walked around to study each of the women’s faces. Soon they all looked to be very relaxed and their eyes were fixed on the candles. Their breathing was slow and deep. They were in the first stages of hypnosis. Stage two; I need to build trust in what I tell them to do.

Stage two; I took over the microphone myself. “Ladies, I want you to listen to my voice. You will trust my voice, my voice is pleasure, and you seek pleasure, pleasure and trust. Repeat pleasure and trust” five voices repeated ‘pleasure and trust’

“My voice you trust, my voice gives you pleasure, to listen to my voice give you pleasure, to trust my voice is to get pleasure from my voice, and you seek pleasure, repeat, pleasure and trust” Again, a chorus of five voices repeated their new mantra ‘pleasure and trust’.

“The more you trust my voice, the more pleasure you get, you seek more pleasure so you must trust my voice completely for complete pleasure you seek, repeat pleasure and trust”. ‘Pleasure and trust’ “Repeat till I tell you to stop” each one kept repeating pleasure and trust. I studied each one’s faces to see how they were accepting the mantra I had them repeat. “Now repeat it quietly in your minds only, pleasure and trust”

Now comes the breaking point. “Look at the candle, it is cold as ice, your hands are like ice, you will pass your left hand through the candle, and you will not be hurt if you trust me completely, now pass your left hand through the candle to show you trust me, and that trust will bring you pleasure.”

Two of the women quickly passed their hands through the candle and made no reaction at all, the other three were a little hesitant, but slowly they also passed the palms of their hands over the candles flame. They are indeed in a deep hypnotic trance. They are beyond pain or conscience thought that they might get hurt by the flame, I told them they would be ok as long as they trust me, and they did trust me, and no one was hurt. “Now put your hands down. Concentrate on the candle still, I want you to close your eyes, but still see the candle burning in front of you.” Five pairs of eyes closed. In front of me was five deeply entranced gorgeous women. But I wasn’t done from yet. Stage three.

“Keep repeating silently pleasure and trust, keep the image of the candle burning in your mind, but listen to my voice, the sound of my voice, as long as you trust my voice, you will see the candle, seeing the candle brings you pleasure.”

I played them the stage three tape. It basically told them for tonight till they wake up in the morning, they are robots, robots programmed to do whatever they are asked to do. Once assigned to a master for that night, they will do whatever the master asks them to do. They will not remember the master’s face, or his voice, but will listen to their masters and eagerly do what their masters ask them to do, for it brings them pleasure to be obedient to their master. They will not remember what they did, but will remember the pleasure, and only the pleasure. When they enter their master’s room, they will announce they are here to give them pleasure; they will do whatever they are told to do. If the master tells them to ‘stop’, they will stop what ever they do, if they are told to ‘reprogram’, they will await further commands. If you hear ‘execute’ you will do what was instructed to do till you hear him command you to stop. The final command ‘sleep’, you will fall fast asleep, forgetting everything of the previous night, except the pleasure you had being someone’s slave for the night of giving pleasure.

For fun and kicks, I added one more subliminal command. “The voice you hear belongs to someone you will call ‘supermaster’, till I say otherwise, to be alone with me you will address me as supermaster, repeat ‘you are supermaster, supermaster controls me, I surrender supermaster control over my mind and body willingly.” The same first two said it willingly, the other three seemed to have a problem saying it, then two more joined the chorus of proclaiming me their supermaster, and they will obey me. The final one seemed to be trying to come out of the trance. I spoke to her alone. “You seek pleasure, the pleasure is almost their for you, but you must pledge me your control, to give me control, gives you pleasure, remember, you seek pleasure, to get the greatest pleasure, you must give me total control of your mind and body, a small price to pay, now say ‘you are supermaster, supermaster controls me, I surrender supermaster control over my mind and body willingly” After what seemed to be a eternity, but was only actually a moment or two, a chorus of five voices proclaimed me their supermaster, proclaiming to give me total control over them. Since I did not say till the morning like their ordinary masters, they pledged me they are my slaves till I say otherwise, and I don’t think I will release them ever. Now to send four of them to their masters and pick one for my pleasure.

“Now I want you to remove the headphones, stand up, and wait till you feel a hand on your shoulder, once you feel my hand on your shoulder, you will be instructed to go up to a room, where you will meet your master.” Five deeply hypnotized women, now, nothing more then robots programmed to give pleasure removed the headphone from their heads, and stood up waiting to go to their masters.

I turned up the lights in the room, and studied who I want for myself and who would goes upstairs. I just could not decide. Five beautiful robots frozen like statues awaiting their first commands to obey. Eyes staring out to nothing. Bodies to thrill any man.

I placed my hand on number 1’s shoulder. “Robot #1 go to room #2 and serve your new master well.” “I hear my supermaster and obey his supreme will and seek out pleasure at obeying my masters commands” She turned and left very robotic like walk, but still so very sexy. The next three left the same way, declaring they obedience to their masters and me.

This left number one for myself. She was a dark haired beauty. Her eyes were vacant, but still looked beautiful to look at. Her mouth relaxed open slightly, but still begged to be kissed. Her breasts were in nicely proportion to the rest of her body. Her ass is what made me pick her, she has a nice curvy rump that said, let me lap dance you for pleasure.

I touched her shoulder and she perked up ready to be commanded. “Number one, not only will you refer to me as supermaster, but for tonight, I am also your master, whom you will give yourself to me for our pleasure.”

“Master, for tonight, I am your slave, command me and I will obey and do whatever you ask me to do, for I am yours.”

I never get tired of hearing that said to me.

“Kiss me, execute”

“I obey my master”

And with that she put her arms around my neck pressed her body against mine, and kissed me. My hands first were wrapped around her waist, but I wanted to touch that ass. I groped her ass, and it felt as good as it looked.

I wanted more then just her lips, I was barely able to break contact with her lips to say “Stop” which she froze perfectly still, in mid kiss.

“Reprogram” She assumed her robot statue pose.

“Waiting for new instructions master”

“Dance for me the most erotic dance you can, execute”

“I hear and obey my master.”

She started to dance with lots of hip action, her hands touching and caressing her body as she swayed to the music she heard in her head. It only took some of her dancing to know I needed to have her, I couldn’t wait anymore.

“Stop, reprogram” she stopped dancing and resumed her robot at rest posture. I wanted to feel that hot body against me, but this time, bare skin against bare skin. I quickly got undressed. I usually impress a woman when aroused, and I was very aroused now. I was a little disappointed that she didn’t react, but realized she was still hypnotized and couldn’t. I walked over to her and started to caress her breasts. The material of her bra felt very soft and sensual. I moved to her back, stood in back of her, pulled down her thong to find her womanly perfume wet her thong thoroughly. So she was indeed finding this pleasurable. I stood right on her backside, her ample rump pressing into my groin. I opened the strap to her bra and let it fall to the ground. My hands held her breasts and I played with them, rubbing her nipples to get them erect. My hips started to rock so I could rub my cock on her ass, she felt so good, I wanted to cum, but not like this. I stopped touching and groping her to sit on the chair.

“I want you to walk to me, sit on my lap, straddling my legs, facing me, I want you to take my cock in your hand, let you pussy swallow it, then I want you to move your body to excite it, and don’t stop till I tell you to, execute”

“I hear my masters instructions and obey them” and she did exactly what I told her too. She walked over to me, climbed onto my lap, her hand held my cock erect, not that I needed her help, and slowly sank down on my cock. Slowly at first, but the more she started to rise and fall, the faster she did so.

I exploded, maybe too quickly. But I been excited the whole night, and anytime I thought of this night. And who ever this woman was, oodles sexuality, they all did, but this one did something more for me then the rest.

I looked at her face, totally devoid of any emotions, but her pussy was dripping wet, so wet, I felt out sexual juices dripping out of her pussy, down my shaft to stain the chairs fabric, but I didn’t care. Thinking of her being my slave got me excited and I exploded again. I needed a break.

“Stop, reprogram, just go to stand in the middle of the room, execute” She stopped and got off my lap and stood up. “I hear and obey my master” and walked to the middle of the room.

I relaxed and closed my eyes, well most of me was relaxed, and my cock was still hard. But I needed a break for a bit. This was indeed the best hypno sex I ever had. But it was getting late and I needed to make my long range plans work.

“Slave, listen to me, I am supermaster” She turned to listen to me carefully. “In a moment I will put you to sleep, as you have been programmed, you will remember what I told you to remember, and forget what I told you to forget, but only as I am master, but I am also supermaster, over the course of the next several weeks, you will bring to me the other women, one at a time to supermaster’s apartment”

“Yes, I hear supermaster instructions and will carry them out”

“Now go lay down in your bed, execute”

She walked over to the bed and lay down on top of the covers. I walked over to her. I kissed her lips. Kissed each breasts nipple, and let my tongue stroke her pussy. A shame that I had to end tonight’s entertainment. “Sleep”

She immediately drifted off to sleep. I took one last look at her, and remembered the others. Their men only thought of this for one night, but the women belonged to me now also. I got dressed and quietly left the house. One the way home, I thought of all the great threesomes I would have.