The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Tooth

By The Randy Lion

therandylion.tumblr.com

My wife and I have tried to keep things interesting in the bedroom. But after 24 years of marriage and raising a child together it has been damn difficult. And Louise, our darling daughter, hasn’t made things any easier. I love that girl with all my heart. She’s my precious angel. But she is also a cock blocker extraordinaire! I know that’s a terrible thing to say, but it’s the truth!

You see, my daughter is quite the homebody and loves to hang out with her parents more than anyone else. I cherish our family time together. But she has an absurd knack for showing up just at the moment I’m about to get lucky. Every once in a while I yearn for a private, intimate evening with just me and my wife. Is that too much to ask?

It could be far worse, I know. Most dads try to keep their daughters home so they don’t run off and have sex with some dirtbag. Me, I try to persuade my daughter to run off, just for a bit, so I can have sex with my wife.

But as of three weeks ago this problem no longer concerns me. You see, Louise moved off to college to study engineering. Which means that Mary and I truly have the house to ourselves for the first time in years, and I’m ready to ‘get freaky,’ as the kids say.

As luck would have it, some time ago I discovered a store nearby that I was sure would help add a spark back to our love life—The Fantastic Shoppe of Magick Potions and Confections. The business is run by a witch who sells magic that will nearly instantly transform you into a completely different person. With Louise finally out of the house, I decided now was the time to act.

Now don’t get me wrong, I still find my wife very attractive. But at our age, flesh just isn’t firm like it was in the old days. My cock doesn’t do the things it used to. And after decades of fucking the same person over and over again, I’d appreciate a change of scenery while at the same time staying faithful to the love of my life.

The witch’s magic won’t change you into some ideal version of yourself. No, far from it. But it can turn any person into a young, attractive, sex fiend. Sure, there are downsides. First, a person’s intelligence, decision-making capabilities, and morality are significantly diminished when under the influence of the magic. And second, the cost is quite expensive. While the actual transformational magic is reasonably priced, the counter-potion, the stuff that turns you back to normal, is the real the killer.

Given the low entry price, I am sure that many rash horn dogs buy the transformational magic only to be quite literally fucked once they discover that being a dumb bimbo or jock isn’t all that great on a day-to-day basis. While I may be a horn dog, I’m not rash. I scrimped and saved for over a year to buy both a transformational potion and counter-potion for my wife and I.

‘It’s like spending money on an expensive vacation,’ I told myself.’A vacation from our typical selves!’

I had browsed the Shoppe’s website many times, but this would be my first time visiting the physical location. Upon entering the old building, the first thing I noticed was the sweet smell of freshly baked cookies. Perhaps not what you would expect to be greeted with when entering the domain of a powerful witch, but this shop was quite well known for its edibles.

A striking blonde beauty greeted me, saying, “Welcome to my shop, dearie. How may I assist you?”

Now it’s a bit odd to be called ‘dearie’ by a beautiful woman who looks no older than my daughter. But I was not going to take umbrage, especially not with an incredibly powerful witch of indeterminate age.

“Yes, thank you. I’ve been interested in your shop for quite a while, but I’ve never made a purchase. I wish to buy some transformational potions and I’d like assistance in deciding what to get.”

The witch’s eyes sparkled and she rubbed her hands together as she said, “Oh, a first timer—You’re in for quite a treat! What’s the occasion?”

“My wife and I just became empty nesters, and I want potions that will add some spice back in the bedroom.”

“So it’s spice you want? Don’t worry, I have just the thing!”

The witch scampered away and came back quickly with a small tray in her hands. It looked like fudge. But I knew better than to assume it was an ordinary dessert.

“What is it?” I asked.

“This,” the witch proudly proclaimed, “Is my spicy packed fudge. Guaranteed to add spice back to your love life!”

“But what does it do? What kind of woman will my wife turn into?” I asked excitedly.

The witch gave a half smile and said, “Oh come now Jared. I know you appreciate a little surprise. I can see what you’re planning for Mary.”

As I gaped in astonishment at the witch’s insight she said, “Yes, I can sense your innermost desires. Don’t worry, the results of this potion will not leave you disappointed.”

I agreed to the selection. It was intriguing to not know exactly what kind of woman my wife would become. And the witch had just proven her powers in reading my mind—I trusted her ability to make a suitable choice for me.

“And now for you dear. What type of man do you yearn to be?”

I replied in earnest, “I want to be a handsome stud with a giant dick who can fuck all night.”

“Yes, yes of course. How original dear,” the witch said as she pulled a bottle off the shelf that was labeled ‘the usual.’

“This elixir will do just the trick. Now, is there anything else I can do for you?”

I replied, “Yes, I would like the counter-potion for each item as well.”

“Well here’s one with foresight for once. OK, let’s get you settled and on your way.”

* * *

The responsible thing to do would have been to talk with Mary about the potions and make sure she was in agreement before proceeding. But I knew my wife was open to using the magic. We had talked about it many a night. And you know what? I’ve been responsible all my life. Just this one damn time I wanted to be wild and spontaneous and take Mary’s breath away. After so many years of quasi-abstinence I wanted to give us an experience that would be so romantic and passionate that just the memory of the event would sustain our sex life after we transformed back into our regular selves. And so I had made the decision—the transformations would be a complete surprise for Mary. Purchasing the potion in edible fudge form hadn’t been happenstance on my part. For you see, my wife has a notorious sweet tooth. I knew she would immediately devour any treats that I left out.

The day after I purchased my magic I woke up while my wife was still sleeping and headed downstairs. I took my potions out of their secret hiding place and proceeded to cut up the fudge and set it out on the kitchen counter. Then I made some coffee.

After a short time Mary came downstairs dressed in her workout gear for a morning yoga session.

“Good morning, honey,” she said. I could see that her eyes were immediately drawn to the tray.

“Is that fudge? Where did that come from?” She asked.

“A client dropped it off at my office,” I lied. “Care for a few pieces with your coffee?”

Mary hesitated, as if concerned about the added calories, but she quickly gave in and nodded her head.

As she happily munched away at the kitchen table, my wife exclaimed, “God this is good! You’ll have to get the recipe from your client. It tastes like there is a healthy dash of chili powder in here.”

After eating a few pieces, my wife was starting to look a bit flushed.

“Is it warm in here?” She asked.

“Not for me sweetie. It’s probably just the spice from the fudge making you hot,” I replied.

Mary was now sweating. Her flesh was looking younger, firmer. Her crow’s feet and wrinkles were smoothing away. And I couldn’t help but notice that her skin, hair and eyes all looked darker than normal.

“Oh mi amado,” my wife moaned. “I feel so extrano.”

“What the hell did she just say?” I wondered. But this thought didn’t hold my attention for long as Mary’s changes were really kicking into high gear. Decades of age melted away from her tired flesh. My wife’s face became a mask of lust as her facial features took on a definite Latina shape. Her hands pawed at her body as her breasts returned to a place where they hadn’t been since before Louise was born. And her ass...

“Dios mio!” Mary exclaimed. “Mis pantalones are so tight!”

My wife strained to pull down her workout pants from over her bulging buttocks before she was given a permanent wedgie. When she finally succeeded, flesh bulged in every direction. My formerly middle-aged skinny WASP wife was now a curvaceous young Latina with a big round booty that just begged to be spanked and pounded.

While I didn’t even know I was into Hispanic girls, my rock hard cock served as confirmation that the witch had chosen my wife’s transformation well. As Mary looked out at the world with confused, lust filled eyes, I quickly downed my own elixir.

I felt a surge of strength and youthful vitality fill me, and before long I looked down at the body of a young stud with a cock that felt twice as hard and twice as big as it did previously.

But the physical changes were not the only difference in me. My head felt like it was spinning in a cloud of hormones. It was still me inside, but an impaired version of myself. Like I had taken a powerful drug that deprived me of my rational thought and left me with only one thing on my mind—fucking the slut in front of me.

After seeing my transformation, the realization of what had transpired dawned upon Mary. She smiled at me as she toyed with her pert nipples and said, “Eres un esposo travieso. Ahora, cuando me vas a follar?”

“I have no idea what you just said, beautiful. But I am gonna fuck you so hard that you won’t be walking straight tomorrow,” I said.

I picked my wife up in my strong arms, and she bit at my neck and raked her nails across my broad chest as I carried her to our bedroom and threw her down on the bed.

She arched her big ass towards me and played with her sopping wet cunt as she said, “Fill me con tu gran verga gringo!”

I didn’t understand her words, but her actions needed no interpretation. We were past the point of foreplay and had ventured into a state of animal need.

I was rock hard at this point. I mounted Mary from behind and slammed into her needy cunt. She writhed and moaned under me and I gave her fat booty a slap as I went to work in earnest, gripping her rounded flesh and pushing deeper with every thrust.

Mary was quickly shaking with sexual release, and then, to my surprise, she reached back her hand and began teasing her asshole. She looked over her shoulder and pouted, mewling with her sexy Latina accent, “Ponlo en mi culo!”

Had the magic turned Mary into a little anal slut? It appeared so! I consider it my husbandly duty to give my wife what she needs, so I pulled out of her cunt and slowly slid into her ass.

Mary whimpered in anticipation as I began to stretch her out bit by bit.

‘Fuck she’s tight!’ I thought to myself.

But my dick was sopping wet from her cunt, and with Mary’s own juices lubricating her rectum I was starting to slide in a bit deeper and a bit harder.

“Oh mi amor! Follar mi culo! Oh Dios!” Mary screamed.

As I slammed into my wife’s big Latina butt over and over again she was driven wild with sexual pleasure, issuing guttural moans and wildly convulsing. When her asshole began tightly clenching and spasming on my dick I knew I couldn’t hold out any longer. I pulled out and busted my nut all over her quaking ass. The sight was so erotic that I felt like I could go another round almost immediately.

Unfortunately that’s when my daughter Louise walked into the bedroom. I told you she was always good with her timing, right? Apparently she had gotten homesick and decided to come visit for the weekend without calling ahead.

“Mom? Dad? I heard noises. What?s going on? Ahhhhhhhh—who the fuck are you people and what twisted shit are you doing in my parent’s bed! Where are my mom and dad? I’m calling the cops!”

But before she could reach for her phone, Louise doubled over, clutching her stomach. That’s when I noticed the chocolate on her face. You see, Louise inherited her mother’s sweet tooth.

* * *

I walked outside to our pool to find Maria and Louisa laying side by side, drying in the sun after a swim.

Louisa smiled brightly at me and shook her enormous rear, sending her big globes wobbling as she said, “Hola papi, tu chiquita necesita azucar!”

Maria turned her head toward me, pouted and bit her lip as she said. “Pero mamacita necesita satisfaccion tambien!”

“Chicas, chicas, don’t worry—my verga grande will satisfy both of your culos,” I replied.

The girls purred at my promise.

We’d been working through our linguistic difficulties. But it was still a bit touch and go. It’s hard to learn a foreign language when you’re a dumb young sex fiend who’s balls deep in thick Latina ass 80% of the day. But on the other hand, it wasn’t like we needed to discuss Shakespeare.

I’d initially been mortified when my precious baby girl turned into curvaceous, anal-craving Latina slut just like her mother. But my sex-addled brain quickly overcame any moral qualms it may have had when the little harlot crawled over to me on her hands and knees and began orally servicing my shaft, hungrily gobbling the dick that had just been savaging her mother’s asshole.

Some part of me deep inside knows that when I turn back to my old self there will be a reckoning. The sensible, moral part of my persona will be shocked and horrified that I’ve used and abused my daughter in the ways that I have. Oh Lord how I have used her.

Perhaps that’s why we’ve tried to delay the change back to our real selves as long as possible. While we’re in our transformed states we can distract ourselves with sex, become lost in the pleasure.

Yes, eventually I’ll have to change back and deal with the tough issues. Like the fact that I only have one counter-potion for the fudge so either my loving wife or my precious daughter will have to remain as a Latina anal whore for the indefinite future. But for now, I’m just going to just turn off my brain and enjoy a little more ‘family time’ with my wife and daughter.