The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Talk

Chapter 10

Simon Worrell sat at his desk. He had been progressing his career steadily and was satisfied when he considered how far he had come in such a short time. It had taken its toll, though. He lived for his work, and that meant he had missed out on any life. He had never had any long-term relationships and the occasional one-night stand was all there was currently to his sex life. He didn’t complain. Once he had made it, he would have time to devote to long-term relationships. Meantime he was afraid of the commitment, and the demands that would be placed upon him by a woman in his life. He really didn’t have that time and energy to put into relationships as well as his career, and he knew that no relationship would work without it. Yet he missed the companionship of a relationship, and he knew that when he was picking up girls in a bar and stumbling into bed with them, he was in fact just escaping from the emptiness of his flat whenever he returned late from work.

He sat at his desk and tapped the envelope he had been given on the desktop. It was a very striking letter—who could have imagined what it said. He still found it hard to believe. He weighed the options in his mind. He could just ignore this and treat it as some kind of sick hoax. Yet he was also intrigued. Imagine having a partner who was devoted to you, wanting nothing more than to excite you and entice you; no demands, no pressure, just devotion because she was happily hypnotically controlled by you. The more you made her obey your whims the more she came, and the more she came the more turned on you became and loved her for her surrender to you. Imagine no secrets and trying to guess what lay behind the words spoken, imagine just slipping her into a hypnotic trance where her thoughts were as naked to you as her body; open and receptive to your words. All the uncertainty of the relationship removed and along with it all the caution, jealousy, fear and resulting punitive assaults that soured his previous relationships. These were intoxicating thoughts that made his heart quicken.

He looked up at Lily Anna where she stood a few paces before his desk, was it his imagination or was she feeling uncertain about what was happening too? She was certainly attractively dressed: a black satin miniskirt with a wide white belt, and a thin grey wrap around top that accentuated her ample bosom. He pondered over the changes in her that only now was he beginning to become aware of. There was a childish quality to her now that he felt sure was not there before; a look that seemed a trifle hunted and uncertain. She was staring at him, her face a picture of wide-eyed curiosity and unease. He felt drawn to looking after her and her baby-like appeal. She was wearing two-inch heels with thin black straps that encircled her ankles that seemed so small that they might collapse if not held together by these straps. The more he looked at her, the more he appreciated her figure. It was undeniable that recently there had been many changes in Lily Anna.

Yet this would have to be handled with care. What this letter demanded of him was a huge risk. He could end up in court. The question of whether this was a hoax again circled around in his mind as he considered how best to proceed. He watched her carefully trying to detect a sign that she had any inkling of what was about to happen. He could feel his blood pumping through his temples with a mixture of lust and fear. He had to be sure before he made his move, and yet there was no way he could ever be sure.

“This letter you have brought me. Are you sure you have no idea of its content?”

Lily Anna just stared back at him. She had been told to print it off from her computer and bring it along to her boss. It never entered her head to look at what it said. Why would her hypnotist want to talk to her boss? As she considered it now, she realised she had no idea. She felt stupid for not thinking of these questions earlier, or even checking out what the letter had contained. God knows, she had had plenty of time to read it through—and who would be any the wiser? How could she answer him without feeling stupid?

“ No idea at all.”

Keep it simple and don’t get drawn into making excuses. It seemed to her the wisest action. Yet she couldn’t help feeling the flush cross her face. Simon stared at her for a long time. Maybe she did know what was in the letter; maybe not? He couldn’t be certain. Yet he thought that if she did know and had still brought the letter to him, then she was certainly willing to comply with it. If she really didn’t know what was in the letter: well that was just plain inexplicable unless what the letter said was true. Either way, he would be ok. Yes he would have to risk it. He was shaking as he said:

“ OK. Lala slut mode.”

He couldn’t believe he had actually said it, and he, at least, was very conscious of the tremor in his voice as he said it. He felt so frightened as he watched her face intently for her reaction. He watched as her eyes widened and his heart sank. Oh my God, what have I done? Yet she said nothing and teetered there for a moment. His heart pounded as he struggled to read her face. Was she about to slap him for what he had said, or was she really going to do it? He felt the pulse of his heartbeat pound through his earlobes, which felt hot as he strived to keep his face straight and not reveal his own insecurity.

Lily Anna couldn’t believe her ears. What had he just said to her? She should feel outraged, surely? Yet she just felt huge relief. At last, he had noticed her. All those dark fantasies she had to keep locked away over these past few days, and now here he was actually giving her permission to sink down in front of him and allow, no she needed, his cock to slide into her mouth. Would it be, she wondered, as she had fantasised a dozen times before? There was only one way to find out. She somehow knew what was required of her. She had to perform for him and seduce him into letting her feed off his cock. Surely once he saw her finger fuck her little cunny in front of him he would be unable to control his desire for her. Maybe she could make her fantasy a reality. She had to go for it, she just had to have him...

Lily Anna felt as if in a dream. The real world in which she stood just a moment ago in front of her boss’ desk was suddenly blurring into the fantasy world she had inhabited every available hour for the past couple of weeks. She could see her boss before her, but couldn’t tell any more whether she ought to be the good office girl and try at least to be part of the team in which anyway she felt so inferior, or should she slip into her bimbo side and relinquish her over-sexed body to this man she obsessed over. Was this just fantasy still? It seemed impossible to think this could be anything other than pure fantasy. Her mind seemed caught, stopped, bewildered by conflicting signals. She thought he had called her lala and that turned her on. Surely this was fantasy. She was confused, but then she was getting used to that. Her brain no longer seemed to be of much use to her. She decided not to worry about it, and that enabled her body to shift into dominance over her that was becoming more regular. She felt her arousal spring up. All she could think of was her boss sitting there in front of her, and inviting her to show off her sexy body for him. She couldn’t wait! She started to sway her hips imagining music beating through her ears. Her hands rested on her hips and she looked up at the ceiling as she began circulating her hips, thrusting them out towards Mr Worrall and as she did so, she flexed her thighs slightly. She then stopped gyrating and shimmied, her hands still on her hips, lowering her bust towards him. She knew she had to make a good show. She didn’t know why, or where that thought had come from, but it didn’t really matter any more. All that was important was that she knew she had to make a good show and that was something she could focus upon.

She rocked her tits presenting them to him and as she did so she could see his eyes fixed upon her mounds. Her tits immediately responded to the attention, turned on by the knowledge that her body was mesmerizing him. Her hands went up to her blouse and she pulled at the top button. As it sprang open, her bent posture forced her tits to swell out into the extra space. He would now be able to see the creamy flesh of her tits encased within the purple lace of her bra as it peaked from under her blouse. Her hand slipped to her skirt and she pulled at the material. It was short already, but as she swung before him, she exposed her thighs until he could catch a glimpse of the thin white string that held her thong panties in place. By now Lily Anna was swaying more vigorously and both hands were pulling at her skirt. She lifted both sides so that the full length of her legs were exposed while the material drapped down between and then she would let it drop. Her hands came together and slide down between her thighs, pressing the material against the curve of her mound, her arms pushing her tits together making them bulge into the narrow gap between them. She turned her back to him and raised her hands to her titties. She was excited by now and she wanted to stroke them. She loved the feel of the soft, yielding flesh as she pinched and pulled at them. Her ass was swaying and her skirt swung first one way and then the next.

Simon Worrall could only imagine what she was doing to those tits of her’s, as his eyes remained glued to the hem of her skirt swaying so provocatively before him. He could feel his cock straining within his pants impatient to sample this beautiful girl who danced for him. All of a sudden he saw lala’s hands descend to her ass and she pushed back towards him as her hands smoothed the dancing material over her cheeks. He got a perfect view of their symmetry and roundness as her fingers made a small circular spiral over the backs of her thighs just below the hem. He felt the hairs on his neck tingle in response to that slight tickling sensation he imagined she felt. Lily Anna looked over her right shoulder at him, her eyes inviting, as her hand lifted one side of her skirt. Simon saw her perfectly round ass cheek, unhampered by any panties. He knew now she was wearing a thong and his heart was racing. How strongly he felt the urge to grab hold of those remorselessly moving hips of hers and sink his big, stiff cock into her crack. Yet he was afraid of breaking the spell. The letter had said not to interrupt the performance otherwise he would lose her, and right now there was nothing that would make him risk losing her.

Lily Anna was getting wet. The exhibitionism of her performance and watching Mr Worrall’s hungry eyes following her moves were a real turn on. It was time to take it a step further, she needed him. She needed him to control her urges that she felt so powerless to control. Still with her back to him, she raised her hands to her blouse and unbuttoned it. She took her time, still swinging her butt to the beat in her head. When it was free she opened the blouse wide and stared at the wall opposite. She could feel his eyes burning into her back and she pulled her blouse first one way and then the next, glimpses of her torso appearing above the waistband of her skirt. Her bra was front closing so it was easy to slip a hand round and flick the clasp open, then she twirled round to face this man who had so dominated her dreams of late, as her hands pulled the material back and away, feeling the soft fabric cascade down her arms and pooling onto the floor behind her. She stared at his eyes as they licked at her areoles and her nips were little rocks on the top, like hard cherries resting upon an iced cake. Simon Worrall’s hand had disappeared under the desk and she knew he could not contain himself. She felt a jolt of passion lurch within her belly, knowing her quarry was hooked. Her hands cupped her tits and pulled them out towards him, her fingers pinching hard on her nips. Tightening her vice like grip, she needed to feel the blood pound through them and darkening them to the red cherry colour she was aiming for. Her skirt now seemed so flimsy, a slight band of material between waist and thigh that swished with her movements. It almost hid nothing at all. Her hands went up under her skirt as she fixed Mr Worrall with a hungry look. Her hand caught the bows at her hip of the silky white straps that held her panty in place. She pulled at them and as the material fluttered down from under her skirt she heard Simon Worrall gasp.

He looked really excited by now and she started to worry that he would cum before she had time to complete her task. It was important that she completed her task, that he would not dismiss her. She stepped up towards his desk, not releasing him from her gaze. She came around the side of his desk as he swiveled his chair to face her. She could see his fingers working at the bulge in his pants and she knelt down to release the tormented monster that she could feel hot and trapped inside. Her hands felt cold against his hot rod as it sprang free. She squatted down, her thighs spread wide under her skirt. She stared at this cock that had been the centrepiece of her fantasies, impudently rising up towards her. She felt the impact of its insolence as it took a life of its own once freed. She watched it twitch and rise with an independent will. It seemed to sway before her, homing in on her, until her eyes looked down the barrel of its glistening tip. How often had she fantasized about what it looked like, and what it would feel like sinking into her mouth. She studied the details of it, the deep blue veins that bulged along its sides, it’s almost purple head that seemed to strain to contain the pent up energy about to burst from it. She could feel her mouth already salivating in anticipation. Having imagined over again how her body would respond as she took his cock in her mouth, now she was just moments away from the reality.

Her clitty was clanging like a giant iron bell inside her skull, as her tongue reached out and tentatively explored its tip, her hand snaked under her skirt to quell the fires in her cunny. She could feel everything down between her thighs coated in her slippery juices. Her fingers slipped through the furrow at the base of her torso, and she lost herself, carried along in a barrel, tipping over the edge of a waterfall of desire. Before she had even time to register where her fingers were, they had slithered frictionlessly inside her cunny, inexorably sucked in; carried along by the flow of need, provided no purchase from which to resist. Soon her busy fingers got to work in her groove, a well-practiced ritual. She was on autopilot now as she lowered her cunny onto her fingers and her mouth inched its way forward along this man’s cock. Simon looked down at Lily Anna, his office researcher, now clearly frigging herself under the insubstantial material of her skirt that still maintained some inappropriate senseless symbol of decency, her lipstick coated mouth drooling along the length of his cock. He struggled to control himself and not to pour his seed straight down this girl’s throat, he didn’t want to bring things to an end. It was unbelievable, but everything the letter had claimed appeared to be true. She appeared totally consumed by a desire to perform in so erotically provocative way for him. This timid little office girl who he could never imagine ever starting a striptease for her boss without dying of shame was clearly in overdrive as she squatted before him, her tits exposed and her ruby lips engulfing him. While he still found it difficult to believe his eyes, the velvety smoothness of the walls of her mouth as she sucked against his cock, the hard nugget of the pink titanium ball lodged in her tongue gliding over every nerve ending along its length and the aroma of her excitement assailing his nostrils painted for him a very different picture. Was it really possible to hypnotise a person into becoming a sex-starved bimbo dedicated to him?

Simon sat slumped in his chair, his eyes were tightly closed now as he absorbed himself in the pleasure sweeping up through his body from his groin. His hand reached out and held the side of Lily Anna’s head with no real purpose than to establish that she really was there between his knees administering to his cock like a personal slut. He wanted to sink his throbbing member into her hot wet pussy, feel it sliding in pushing at its walls, forcing them aside as he made his way deep inside. He wanted to watch her body quiver as the tip of his cock pressed at her cervix. Yet he had no desire to break this spell, this hypnotic hold that kept her hungrily feeding off him. She was primed to need him, the letter had said, so there would be plenty of opportunities for him to fuck his little pet pussy later.

Lily Anna felt her body lurch in response to the touch of his hot flesh inside her cheek. Her tongue gyrated around his pole as she slowly withdrew feeling the ripples of his cock undulating across her lips. The hard nugget she had riveted through her tongue rasped mercilessly at the softer underbelly. The heat in her mouth reflected the heat in her slit that was incredibly wet as she pounded it. She was aware of how ready she was for him. All this time she had been dreaming of this moment, and then all too soon she could feel his prick starting to throb and she knew he was about to explode. He thrust his hips forward and caught her unprepared. His cock slid further into her mouth, forcing its way across her tongue and as she tried to swallow to shut off the entrance into her belly she felt the burning tip demanding entrance. Her mouth opened wide as her throat was forced to accommodate his cock. She croaked, but before either of them could react, he started erupting down her throat. He felt his semen spurt out in giant waves, pulsing into her defenceless body forced apart to accommodate him. As her hand continued to work furiously under her skirt, her mouth wide open, so stuffed like a funnel into her soul, acquiesced before him and grateful received his semen pouring into it. He imagined the hot slow descent of globs of his cum descending down her throat to pool into her stomach. He wanted to withdraw to allow her to breathe, but he couldn’t stop himself pumping her further. Lily Anna found his semen being forced out through her nose and she choked and coughed it up as he withdrew. She felt she was drowning in the creamy white fluid, overcome by its strong salty taste and her head filling with its pungent aroma. She could feel its viscous passage across her tongue and out over her lower lip as her throat catapulted it up in waves at the back of her mouth. Only dimly among the other sensations assailing her, could she sense his cum drooling onto her titties. Semen was everywhere, all over her face, her tits, her skirt, his chair, his trousers...

It was all too much for Lily Anna. She was used now to explosive cums and she knew how she could make it happen. Somewhere too she heard a voice in her head telling her that now she had made him cum all down her throat, that she was a good little office slut. She had permission now to make herself cum and that it was going to be the best yet, because Mr Worrall would be there watching her. She fell back onto the carpet and lay there staring up at his cock. She could see cum still oozing from its tip as her fingers pulled at her outer lips. She wanted to present herself to him, let him see her cunny naked and shaved for him, so her other hand pulled at her skirt. Mr Worrall was now leaning over her in his chair. She felt the cold splash of cum drip from the purple tip of his gleaming, puffy cock and land upon her right knee, but she kept her eyes upon him, closely monitoring his reaction as her fingers worked at her clitty. She could see him leaning over attentively watching her, and she felt humiliated at lying on the floor underneath him and fucking her soppy little cunny right before his eyes. She understood that she was sending a powerful message to this guy, letting him see just how much of a bimbo slut she now was. There could be no more pretending, she was the good little office girl of her stories that the guys all laughed at and wanted to fuck. She needed it, she needed to fuck her bald little cunny in front of this guy, so that he could see just how open and wet she was. She was out of control, and only when she could feel his hot hardness spread her could she feel his commanding control take possession of her. As these thoughts wheeled around in her head she felt her cunny gushing. She closed her eyes and remembered the performance she had given the night before, describing everything to her hypnotist in such detail. That too had felt humiliating, but she had overcome those feelings and then found to her surprise, that the humiliation actually made her cum harder.

The first cum jolted her body as she writhed over the carpet. She moaned and gasped as her legs wrapped themselves around her arm. Simon Worrall was so hard from watching this girl throw all shame aside and become an instinctive lust-driven slut. It was apparent how her cunt dominated her, and no amount of shame was too high a price to pay for satisfying it. He was captivated by her exhibitionism and his cock throbbed with the desire to feel that wet open cunt of hers take his deep penetrating thrusts. He wanted to own her, to take possession of her and feel her warm compliance as she howled in frenzied submission. He knelt down and reached out to her body as it rolled over the carpet. Lily Anna’s eyes were tight shut and her mouth open, gasping out the release of days of frustration. As his hands touched her, she calmed. Lily Anna knew he was about to claim her and she waited on the precipice, battered by a quick succession of powerful orgasms.

Simon Worrall buried his face between her tits, his hands sliding up and down the sides of her body. His weight pressed into his research assistant as he lowered his tongue onto first one and then the other tips of her nipples. Lily Anna felt the coolness of the air as the moisture evaporated from her tormented tits. She could feel his cock pressing into her mound, she could feel its heat radiating into her. Her cunny lips responded by opening in readiness for him. She wanted to feel him slide into her. No that was not right. She needed to feel him slide into her. She needed to open herself completely and utterly to his man, to be his fuck toy, imprisoned upon the end of his chain, her cunny constantly wet for him, shaved for him, always in wasy reach of his probing fingers whenever they would demand entrance of her. She loved that word demand, it sent a shiver of submission along her spine as every nerve ending surrendered to him. He was lifting her, pulling her to her feet. She felt disoriented, disappointed as her skirt dropped to cover her hips and ass, her mound and her glistening cunny. She wanted to be presented to this man, her master who could demand any demeaning act from her and she would jump to it, obedient to his will. His arms lay hold of her waist, she could feel the strength in his grip as he squeezed and lifted her effortlessly onto his desk. The hardness of the wood compressed her buttocks. She watched him, her arms limp at her sides waiting some instruction, as he swept aside papers and files. He lay her back against the desk and she automatically pulled at the hem of her skirt to offer her available open cunny slit to him, her thighs opened, her legs dangled unable to reach the ground. He pinned her down with one hadnon her shoulder as the other steered his cock into her. He entered her in one swift, deep all consuming movement. The air was knocked straight out of her lungs as Lily Anna collapsed back against the solid platform that held her aloft. One hand forgotten, still uselessly holding on to the thin material of her skirt keeping her bareness on show as her other pulled violently at her right tit. She felt the pain at her tit sweetened, as her channel was prized open. At last he was buried as deep as he could inside her and was fucki9ng her and fucking her and fucking her. The word seemed to fill her mind and gave her a sense of purpose. She could feel the hot tip of his cock banging into her cervix as she manoeuvred her buttocks under him, tilting them up to deepen his penetration.

There was a fierceness about the way Simon Worrall’s normally neat office was being scattered across the room by the violence that erupted from his obsession to have her. There was an explosion of sound as files, papertrays, computer keyboard and monitor were all flung aside as his thrusts pulled and pushed at her slight frame. She felt tossed around upon his waves of passion, hearing the drumbeat of the slapping of his balls punishing her cunny. Punishing it for being so wanton, punishing it for enticing him and degenerating him into some predatory monster consumed by lust for her and punishing it just because he wanted to make her feel some pain mingled within the pleasure seeping out, oiling his pistoning cock.

Her thoughts merged into reality as she felt his cock slide into her, she had not noticed him pulling her arm to one side. She no longer had any control over her limbs anyway. She could only lay there open to him. He was taking ownership of her cunny, forcing his way deep into her, her rhythmic muscles synchronising with him. All these days of finger fucking herself now just seemed like the prelude to this finale being acted out here in Mr Worrall’s office. She was his slut and each thrust that jerked her body over the clutter of strewn debris on his desk, the friction burning into the flesh of her ass cheeks, her nipples afire under the flicking onslaught of her fingers; each thrust drove clearer the understanding between them that she was his.

How great a release it was to be nothing more than a bimbo, to surrender to the fires in her cunt and let this man possess her, control her, own her. Her body galvanised by a second orgasm as her cunny sucked desperately at the intruder within. She milked him, desperate to feel the hot splash of his cum coat her ripe, fertile walls, to feel the ultimate surrender of her womb lying vacant and willingly waiting to welcome his seed pour up into her defenceless opening. She felt him lift her ass up, the firmness of his grasp at her hips, as he pulled her ass over the edge of the desk. She felt her weight shift and drag her down, impaling herself even more utterly onto his cock, she lifted her legs and crossed her ankles just at the small of his back, more for purchase. Yet this only further increased the vulnerability of her cunny, which was now only supported by his cock. His hands slipped down to grasp her ass cheeks, his fingers dug into the flesh. She felt the pain mingling with the pleasure as his spasming fingers tore at her flesh. She felt their strength as he pulled her cheeks apart at the base of each downward thrust. As his cock drove into the soft, yielding walls of her cunny she felt her asshole being pulled open and each withdrawl from her cunny brought a closing of that hidden opening. The sensation drove a wave of excitement through Lily Anna and she willed his finger to press at that other opening. She wanted to feel penetrated there, where she had never been penetrated before, because she wanted him to know she could deny him nothing. Mewing sounds came from her lips along with the grunts as air was forced out of her. Little by little she felt his fingers inch their way towards the extended crack running up between those mounds of flesh behind. His fingers gripped at the edge of that groove now as she was pummelled by his cock. At last his finger tip had reached her opening and she found herself trying to flex her asshole so that it would be forced to swallow his finger tip on each downstroke. Finally they succeeded and she felt another orgasm rip through her as soon as his finger sunk into her. One hand now kept her open as the other finger with tormenting slowness sank little by little deeper up her rectum. She was powerless, her body at his mercy. All she could do was lie there as he controlled her and yet another orgasm assailed her.

Then without warning he erupted deep inside her. He heard her scream, but was too overwhelmed by the orgasm shuddering through him. He pumped and pumped and his face screwed tight in his desire to feel the same tightness screwing down upon his cock. He vaguely felt her cunny walls clench and release and then clench and release as he flooded into her. His finger felt as though it would break under the pressure in her ass. He felt his heart attempting to burst through his chest. His hand gripped tight against the onslaught of pent up energy suddenly being released. He was being dragged by her bucking body as she drew his semen out into her womb. He pumped a few more times and felt his energy sap, as though it had been carried away in the stream of ejaculate. He slumped on top of Lily Anna and enveloped her warm flesh in an embrace. He was spent, while she also gradually withdrew from the intense pleasures that would otherwise burn her.

Slowly the fog of her lust started to lift. She felt the weight of Mr Worrall’s body upon hers and her head strarted to clear. She thought about what she had just done. She feared her bimbo side had now escaped. It was obvious she would, because Lily Anna knew that she was a bimbo. How could she possibly pretend to be otherwise? Yet she felt a real fear ignite in the pit of her stomach, a fear that word would spread around the office quickly. She would be lost, and she had no way of stopping everyone in the office finding out. She had to get out of there. Her shift from bliss to panic was sharp and extreme. Pushing Mr Worrall’s (strange how she still couldn’t think of him as Simon, even after everything she had let him do to her!) inert body carefully to one side, she got up and cleaned herself as best she could before running over to the door, unlocking it and leaving.

Simon had not yet recovered enough to stop her, or even be more than vaguely aware of her leaving. He wasn’t aware that she felt panic and when at last he felt his energy levels rise enough to move, he sat in his chair feeling his heartbeat slowly return back to normal. He went off and cleaned himself up too. There was cum and mess everywhere, how was he to get it all clean? Yet he did, and he opened a window so the smell of sex could dissipate before anyone came in. He picked up the letter again and thought long and hard. It had said that she would suck his cock and become his devoted slave until he came in her. It was a demonstration that she was in the power of this hypnotist and he could return her back into Simon’s slave and give her to him. Yet once he had cum, she would return to being Lily Anna the efficient office research girl. It also warned him not to try the trigger again as it only worked once. If he tried a second time she would feel offended and could cause him trouble. If he was interested in lala, then he should email this address so they could discuss terms. Should he do it? Perhaps the trigger would work again. Yet the idea of risking it was too much. Perhaps he didn’t feel enough for Lily Anna to pursue this further, yet the passion that had erupted in him was immeasurably greater than his one-nighters... Well he could at least find out what this guy had in mind. He was certainly intrigued and the pull of her sensual body acquiescing to him whenever he wanted it was an idea so intoxicating that he could not shake the idea from inside his head.

He typed up a quick email acknowledging that everything had gone as he had said. He didn’t want to be explicit for fear of blackmail. He then asked where do we go from here? He wanted to ask so many questions, yet he didn’t know this person. This was the first time he was sending an email to him. He felt he needed to be cautious. The response, however, came swiftly.

Got your email and am so glad it all went smoothly. I am sure you had a good time. You probably have a lot of questions you would like to ask, but I am not going to exchange emails with you. So please accept this email as the only explanations you will receive.

I cannot make lala forget about what happened today and she will feel conflict between her role as an efficient researcher and her desire for you that allowed her to let you take advantage. This conflict will probably drive her to leaving your firm and that will be the last you will see of her. Alternatively, I could send you some of her triggers so that you can keep her and look after her as a partner as well as an adoring sex slave. There are some conditions to this second option:

Firstly, I am very fond of lala and I don’t want to see her hurt or abused. I am giving her to you in a very vulnerable state. You will need to sign a contract that you will care for her as her partner; and be in no doubt, this is a lifelong commitment.

Secondly, you will need to send a bank transfer of £30,000 for the triggers. This may seem a lot at the moment, but consider a lifetime with lala as your personal sex puppy? Years of sex so passionate and uninhibited. Watching her cum loudly and often, without demands: not such a large price after all.

Finally, I will contact lala regularly to check out how she is doing. I need to make sure that neither you nor any of your friends or family is abusing her. I care for her welfare and will take immediate steps of retribution should you not care for her properly.

If you are interested to proceed I will fax you details of an independent lawyer who will furnish you with bank details and a contract. Otherwise if I hear nothing by the end of this working day you will lose her forever.

I look forward to hearing your decision,
Slips Inside Her

Simon read and reread this email. Do things like this happen in real life? This sounded surreal. He was being offered Lily Anna for £30,000. Things like this just didn’t happen in real life. He closed the email and decided this was too freaky for him. He was not going to respond to that! He got on with his work.

During the day he noticed Lily Anna getting about her work as if nothing had happened. He wasn’t sure whether he had dreamed it all. He was angry. Surely there was something between them after what had happened? How could she just go on as before? Yet what could he say to her?

He noticed her more and more and found excuses to wander in and ask her about work. He didn’t need to, but he was drawn to being around her. He wanted to talk to her, but she just got on with her work. Simon could not settle. He went back to his office and tried to focus on his own work, but he could not drag his mind off her. He sat there staring into space, picturing her kneeling in front of him and the exquisite sensations that had flooded through him as she sucked deeply on his cock. It still felt swollen and painful. How could this mean so little to her?

He went out for some fresh air. He had to think. He was becoming obsessed about her. He walked round in the park and went and sat in a café. It was obvious that if he didn’t respond to this guy, he would lose her; and it was equally obvious to him that if he lost her he would have lost the most precious deal that could ever be offered a man. He was so lucky to have this opportunity. He would be so lucky to have Lily Anna. He wanted her. How had this changed so dramatically? This morning he had set off to the office as usual, with thoughts only for the work to get done when that dreaded letter had turned up and his whole life was violently swinging between exaltation and disaster. He imagined himself captain of the Titanic, on a collision course to disaster. He could only avoid it by taking a huge risk. If he did not do something, he would spend his whole life on might-have-beens. He would never find rest with anyone else, always wondering what he had let slip from his fingers. Was he in love? He couldn’t be any more sick if he was.

He finally resolved that he had to respond to that email. He needed to see the contract and he needed to think. Where would he get the money? Well time enough to think of that. Firstly, could he go through with it? He needed to. His heart raced as he climbed the stairs to his office, composing an email in his head.

The fax whirred and the contract arrived. It all looked pretty standard, apart from what the conditions were actually stipulating. He read it through several times to make sure there were no hidden catches, but it was all pretty straight forward. He would be obliged to take good care of Lily Anna and she would be in his charge. His heart ached at the thought of caring for her. Someone who had given up so much to be with him, made him feel special. Of course he would take good care of her. What a sex life they would have! He started phoning around. He had to raise a loan, he had to think about how he could afford this. Perhaps he was being taken for a ride? How would he know once the money had been sent, that Lily Anna would be any different towards him? He sent off another email to this hypnotist guy...

At the bottom of the contract he found his answer. If she did not respond to the triggers then the contract was voided and he would be entitled to a full refund. The contract was to be held by the independent lawyer. So he would have recourse. My God, how would he be able to demonstrate the triggers did not work to an independent lawyer? Surely there was something illegal in all this? His heart pounded as he tried to think clearly. It was so hard to think with the clock ticking. No he had to go for this. It was all too real and he wanted her—very much. Surely the risk of prison was worth it for her.

By the end of the day he managed to send the bank transfer through. He waited his breath was laboured. His head ached. His mind rushed. He waited and he waited. He had to know. Had he responded satisfactorily? Would this hypnotist acknowledge the receipt of contract and money? Nothing. He went home.

It was a few days later that he received the confirmation by email. The money had gone through and there was a registered letter in the post with the triggers. He wished them every happiness and as Simon beamed at the computer screen there was a knock on the door. Lily Anna walked in and stared tentatively at Simon, her eyes wide.

“Do you want me?”

Far away in a sun-filled room a man pondered his profession. Matchmaking had been around for centuries and so many people thought they had the secret of making a perfect match. He wasn’t sure whether he had the secret or not, but his unconventional approach certainly paid the bills. He thought about lala. He had liked her and cared very much for her, as he liked and cared for all his clients. It was always a wrench to let them go. But she had always wanted her boss, and he had made that happen. Now she was happy. Her boring life had vapourised and at the expense of her independence and her intellect she had become a finely tuned sexual being capable of powerful erupting orgasms. Most women would never experience anything like such intensity ever in their lives. And Simon Worrall? Well he had received something beyond his wildest dreams. Most couples struggle to accommodate each other, and maybe it would work and maybe they would founder. Matchmaking makes no guarantees about a happy outcome. Yet for Simon and Lily Anna there was no question of any other ending. Her devotion to being his cum puppet would drive him to treasure her and take the greatest care for her. It was a winner all the way round. He had a new story to finish off now and then get it posted on the website, but his thoughts were interrupted by the ping of an email coming in. Would this be another reader caught up by the possibilities in his stories? He leant forward and started to read...

THE END