The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following is a story that fits into the erotic mind control category. Erotic measn that it is not for people under 18 years of age (some countries this age might be higher) if you are under 18 then turn back before your mum catches you. This story may also offend some people, if you are offended by erotic fiction (for it is fiction) that may depict sex scenes, nudity, or other forms of sexual interaction then also turn back.

This is a truly fictional story and so no persons, institutions or situations in this story are intended to represent any actual persons, institutions or situations in real life.

The Author retains rights to this story and the ideas it entails. The Author however does wish to allow the story to be freely distubuted on the condition that it not be publically published (which includes internet) or added on to without prior permission by the Author

Synopsis: Janet finds herself unwittingly drawn into Riley’s simple wink. Is there something suspicious going on? Why doesn’t the rest of the class notice?

Sweet songs

By Flished

Janet got to school early, she did not know why and did not really care why but for some reason it seemed important that she get to her grade twelve English class on time. As she walked down the pathway into school she absently picked at the sweater she wore to suck in air through her neckline and cool down her body in the warm weather. She made a mental note to remove the sweater when she reached class, ‘it is simply not a good day for a woollen sweater’ she thought to herself.

She got to class ten minutes early and quickly took her seat amongst her classmates. She hurriedly removed her sweater and sighed as the morning breeze through the window blew over her cotton blouse. The sprinklers were on outside so the added moisture in the air added an extra feeling of peace and coolness. She looked through the window but was quickly distracted by the faint reflection of herself looking back at her. The reflection showed a reasonably average girl, one almost a young woman, a brunette, long hair and calm face, not beautiful but certainly someone that could warrant a second look. Janet looked away as she noticed the teacher, Miss Dawn, enter the room.

“Good morning class,” she said as she picked up the markers for the whiteboard, “today we are going to be studying the original poem titled ‘Pied Piper of Hamelin’ a story of control and deception...”

Janet’s gaze wandered around the room, the teacher’s voice fading off as the details of the room were investigated. Next to Janet sat Gwen who was scribbling notes furiously. Jon and Samantha sat next closest, also hard at work. Really Samantha was drawing pictures, but for her that was work.

Janet’s gaze next rested on Riley. He looked right back at her, his brown hair waving to one side, almost dropping over his eye. He had a smile on his face as if he knew they should both be listening but it was stupid anyway. Janet looked back at Miss Dawn, a bit shocked that someone noticed her distraction.

“It should be noted that at the time of writing, hypnosis was not a mere twinkle of a coin, it was a magical charm—as invisible and mysterious as...”

Janet’s gaze again was diverted across the room to Riley, just to check if he really did notice her. Riley was looking forward. Janet brushed a tickle on her nose absently, she was getting a bit warmer, possibly because the sprinklers had just turned off. Riley turned his head and winked at her.

“Gwen?” Miss Dawn’s voice cut through the room, Janet ignoring the wink she just received, “Could you please shut the windows, it is a bit chilly in here.”

“Sure thing,” Gwen said as she bounded from her seat and began sliding the windows shut, blocking the breeze from entering the room, “I will shut the door too, it is a bit cold in the corridor.”

“Thankyou,” Miss Dawn said sweetly, “Now as I was saying...”

Janet felt annoyed, her blouse was no longer thin enough and she was quickly heating up in the already warm room. She glanced at Riley, he grinned at her and Janet felt a bit annoyed at him. ‘Why?’ She asked herself, ‘It isn’t his fault.’

“Miss Dawn?” Janet asked politely when the teacher paused, “I can’t really concentrate because I am feeling a bit hot now the windows are closed.”

Miss Dawn paused as if thinking something.

“Janet, I am sure you do not want o discomfort your classmates? Surely you can wait it out until recess?”

Beads of sweat were forming under Janet’s arm pits.

“No Miss, I don’t think I can.”

Miss Dawn thought for another moment.

“Remove your blouse then, I am sure that will cool you down,” She then continued teaching, “As you can see, the Pied piper was...”

Janet sat frozen for a moment to see the rest of the classes reaction. They all continued in their work. All except Riley. He had a slight smile on his face. She was about to walk over and give him a slap when he winked again. Janet looked back to the front.

‘I don’t see why I can’t take off my blouse,’ she thought, ‘It is only a shirt.’

‘Don’t be silly,’ Janet thought back, ‘What about modesty?’

‘I have a bra on.’

Janet thought this was a good reason. She looked around carefully and pulled her blouse over her head in one quick motion, the breeze from the fans now hitting her skin directly and evaporating the moisture that had started forming. She sighed in relief as she placed the blouse down beside her. Jon looked up at her.

“Feeling better?” he whispered.

“Uhhh, yes much.” Janet replied awkwardly.

“Good.” Jon returned to his note taking.

Janet was a bit surprised at this answer, but she could not think why. She looked over at Riley. He winked at her.

“Miss Dawn?” Riley asked.

Janet shook her head, she felt a bit disorientated. It seems the class had finished listening to the teacher and was now hard at work writing their own poems. Janet felt her skin tingle as another breeze blew across where her breasts exposed above her bra.

“Miss, I am having trouble finding the right words.” Riley explained.

“You are right Riley,” Miss Dawn said enthusiastically, “I will be easier if we paired up,” and so she began doing so, calling names out for partners, “...Samantha go with Jon. Gwen you can go with Jan...” she paused, “actually, Gwen go with Samantha and Jon, Janet pair with Riley...” She continued on with the rest of the class.

The class began reorganising themselves and within moments Janet was sitting with Riley. He grinned at her, Janet gave a polite smile back. They set to work comparing notes and deciding on a subject.

“I think you are right,” Riley said to her calmly, “It is kinda hot in here.” He shugged in his shirt then pulled it off placing it over his bag in the corner. His body underneath was a medium build and not highly distracting for Janet so she ignored the motion. No one else seemed to mind. They got to work again. After a while they soon had a reasonable poem structure. Miss Dawn looked over their desk and smiled.

“Very good, you work well together, perhaps you were right Janet, the heat may be causing people to loose focus. I will open a window so that not everyone need cool down as you two have.”

Miss Dawn walked over tho the window and opened the windows letting in the breeze. Janet took a sharp intake of breath as the cool air caressed her abdomen, goose bumbs rippled across her arms.

“A bit of a shock, huh?” Riley said, his arms also festooned with goosebumbs from the sudden temperature change, “almost makes me wish I had my shirt back on.” Riley mad a motion to get up and retrieve his shirt but Miss Dawn indicated for him to sit down.

“No more interuptions. Please stay seated.”

Riley shrugged and sat down, “S’pose we will have to find another way to warm up.” Riley then winked.

“If you want to warm up,” Miss Dawn suggested, obviously having overheard, “Janet can sit on your lap.”

Janet and Riley looked at eachother. Janet thought for a moment at the situation, but When Riley smiled at her and pulled his chair out slightly she decided that it couldn’t hurt, ‘Just a lap’, she told herself. She stood up gracefully and slowly sat down with her legs to one side. They began to look at the work again however a few moments passed when Riley interrupted.

“My left leg is kinda falling asleep, could you try to sit on both sides?”

Janet smiled, “Sorry,” and moved around to face him, her legs to either side of his body and her skirt pulled up around him. She had some sort of niggling sensation in her mind that something was wrong, but it quickly darted away before she could catch it.

Janet sat there for a while reading to Riley when she began to feel something nudge her in the leg. She looked down to see a bulge in Riley’s pants.

“Sorry,” Riley said politely, “Bit hard to hold it when we are like this.” Riley winked.

“Please focus,” Miss Dawn said from behind Riley, “If you are uncomfortable then shift to a more comfortable position.” She walked away again.

Janet and Riley looked at eachother, both seeming to wonder how their position could be made more comfortable. The idea arrived in Janet’s mind first.

“Perhaps if you just...”

“...move it out...” Riley continued.

“...and I could place it...”

“...in a comfortable place?”

“Yes.” Janet whispered, slowly reaching for Riley’s zipper and pulling it down. Riley helped by reaching under his underwear. Janet slid up Riley’s body as he held it for her to position herself on it, Janet moving her panties aside for Riley.

Janet breathed deep as she felt their bodys move against eachother, as he entered her she felt neither violated nor embarrased, that part of her mind mysteriously disconnected from her body. Her body which enveloped Riley in an embrace only a woman could provide.

“Comfortable?” She asked.

“Should we continue?” Riley said, as bothered as her by the event. COnsidering this, Janet looked around the class. No one had noticed. Well that would be ridiculous, they had but were as bothered as the couple. Janet read the poem they had begun.

Janet had only been reading a short time when she felt the sensation on her breast, a slightly damp sensation. She closed her eyes to savour the moment as she felt her bra being pulled back from her skin to reveal her young smooth body. She let go of the paper with one hand to hold Riley’s head as he suckled for a moment before reaching behind herself and undoing her staps. Riley helped by tosing the bra to one side. The student on the next table brushed it to the floor with hardly a glance from their paper.

Janet held Riley’s face to her breasts as she felt a need to move closer to him. She obliged and gasped as his member moved within her. She desired the feeling again and so moved back to repeat the motion. Over and over she moved, Riley obliging by massaging under her dress, her bottom shifting with their combined movements. Janet could no longer control herdelf as Riley explored her breasts, her shoulders and her neck. As he reached her mouth she bit back and their toungues entwined, mouths dancing. She climaxed as Riley released into her, arching away over the desk. Riley’s head leant forward and he looked across her body at her face which was slowly rising from behind her. Riley winked.

They coupled several more times before recess, ach time pausing to add to their poem, when the reces bell rang people walked out hardly noticing the two sweating and tired forms on the floor. After they did not move for a moment Miss Dawn approached.

“It is a bit cold out, so you had better put on some clothes.”

Janet opened her eyes in bliss and looked around, spotting Riley next to her.

“Of course I had better.” they both replied, getting up and dressing as if nothing had happened. They quickly walked out the door, never getting too far from eachother enough to let eachother’s hand go.

Miss Dawn watched as they left and smiled. She turned to her desk and turned the disc player off, the haunting music silencing suddenly as if a spell was broken. She then took the disk and used her nail file to scratch the face before thowing it in the bin.

Some songs were only meant to be used once