The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

THE SWEET SMELL OF FAILURE

Julie smiled as she sat back in the taxi, as it carried her home from yet another wild night and morning of sex with some guy she had met the night before. He had not been the brightest guy she had ever met, but then again, she had not picked him for his intelligence. It wasn’t what was in his head that interested her, as much as what was in his jeans. They had fucked like animals all night, and by the time the morning arrived, she had taught him a few things about how she liked her men.

She allowed herself a little laugh as she remembered how well she had controlled him. It was never hard for her, after all. She was beautiful. She didn’t need anyone to tell her she was. With her large tits, slim waist and her sexy ass, she could take her pick of the horny men she found in nightclubs. It was fun to watch them get hard as she walked past. Before she was done they were panting for the chance to be with her. Julie never had to spend a penny of her student grant on her nocturnal activities. There were always plenty of sex starved men to pick up the tab, buy her drinks, meals, whatever she asked for. And if she were in the mood, she would let them fuck her for the night.

But it was always on her terms. If she didn’t want it to happen, it didn’t happen. She learned long ago how easy it was to lead a man around by his dick, when he was turned on. Promise a man the mere chance of sex, and she could make him do whatever she wanted. And she had made the most of it. If there was one thing Julie loved, it was fucking. She never got tired of feeling some guy’s big hot dick inside her. In all her eighteen years, she had never found it hard to find or hard to get. Her beauty always meant she got what she wanted.

She smiled as she looked at the cab driver. Maybe she would fuck him for the fare, she thought, and laughed out loud. No, she told herself, what she needed was a nice hot bath and some rest before heading out again. She would get her roommate to make something to eat while she was in the tub. Amber, her roommate, was a mousy little girl, who was short, with a tight black head of hair. She was bookish in appearance, with small round glasses that seemed forever needing to be pushed up on her nose. A nose that seemed to be constantly buried inside one book or another.

In appearance and lifestyle, the two roommates could not have been more different. Unlike Julie, Amber had a boyish body, with small breasts and little sign of girlish curves in the large baggy outfits she always seemed to wear. Julie could not remember the last time she had left the apartment, other than to go to college, and had never as much as seen her talking to a boy, let alone bring one home. As far as Julie could tell, Amber was still a virgin. Julie had moved in with shy little Amber at the start of the semester. At first, the thought of sharing an apartment with such a geek had made her want to hurl, but since she didn’t spend a lot of time in the apartment anyway, it had all worked out ok so far.

Amber turned out to be handy too. Julie had headed to college to get an education, but found out quickly there was a lot more to college than lectures and studies. With the freedom that came from being away from home, she found the lure of fun and sex impossible to resist. And with Amber as a roommate, she soon found out she didn’t have to spend her time sitting in dark lecture halls listening to grey-haired old men spouting off all day. Amber always seemed to want to be helpful, and Julie had soon found that she could ask the little geek to do anything. Soon she was doing all the housework, the cooking and the shopping. And when Julie had too big a hangover, after a hard night of drinking and sex, to go herself, Amber even went to Julie’s lectures. Lately, this had become the norm.

Julie liked the way things had worked out. She spent her nights fucking and drinking, then her days sleeping it off, sending Amber off with a tape recorder. By the time she woke, Amber would be back, and have had a meal ready and tapes and notes of the lectures for her to listen to. After all, no matter how much fun she was having, Julie realised there were some things Amber could not do for her. The time would come when she would have to sit the exams herself. But with Amber’s notes, and the tapes, she could have her sex and still study. It was heaven.

Amber would be getting up soon, and getting breakfast ready. Julie had soon discovered that Amber seemed to have little interest in the boys that she would bring home, and when she had spotted the little geek sneaking looks at her changing to go out one night, Julie guessed that Amber’s tastes were more into girls. The thought of sharing an apartment with not only a geek, but a dyke geek, unsettled her. Julie imagined the dirty little dyke in the next room, each night, masturbating, thinking about her, and it scared and sickened her a little. To Julie, the idea of sex with women was just unnatural.

Julie would have left, and found herself somewhere else to live, but Amber was turning out to be so useful to her, that it seemed a waste to let her own distaste get in the way of a comfortable life. She convinced herself that there was no harm in letting the dyke have her little fantasies. But only her fantasies, if she ever tried anything, she would soon be looking for a new roommate. But for now, Amber was content to do everything she asked of her, without asking for anything in return. Julie soon found she was able to lead Amber around, just like she did those poor testosterone driven guys she picked up in the nightclubs. Once again her beauty had got her what she needed.

If she played her cards right, Julie thought she could have Amber do everything for her, even pay all the bills. She laughed at the thought of the poor little dyke being happy to act as her little slave, for the chance to be near her. But she knew Amber wouldn’t keep doing it, if she started to realise she had no hope of ever being with her beautiful roommate. The thought struck her that no matter how sickening it may be to her, it wouldn’t hurt to give Amber a little incentive to keep her interested in doing as she was asked. Julie decided she would give the little bitch something to keep her interested. She would let Amber bring her breakfasts to her in the bath, she thought. Giving her a good look at what she was working for, might just make her even easier to control. It was not as if she was going to let her do anything but look. The poor little dyke would probably finger-fuck herself to sleep for weeks, just thinking of the sight of her naked body. “She should be putty in my hands after that,” Julie thought.

Less than five minutes later, the cab had pulled up to her apartment building. She smiled to herself as she treated the cabby to a view of her beautiful tits, as she leaned over to pay the fare. The cab was still sitting at the curb as she made her way up the steps to the door. She was sure the cabby was getting a nice eyeful of her glorious ass. Maybe Amber might not be the only one thinking of her as they tried to sleep that night, she thought with a smile, as she let the lobby door close behind her. When she reached the apartment, Amber was sitting in the living room, her nose once again in a book. But she looked up as Julie came in, and her face lit up.

“Hi Julie, are you ok? You look tired, can I get you something?” she blurted out in a small, excited voice. Julie felt a shiver run down her back, as she heard her speak. And knew that Amber was probably undressing her with her eyes.

“I’m going to take a bath right now, but some breakfast would be nice, if you’re making it,” Julie bit her bottom lip, as she turned and headed to the bathroom. “You can bring it to me in there if you like,” she said with out turning. She rushed inside quickly, and closed the door behind her, fighting the urge to lock it.

It wouldn’t be the first time she had been naked in front of another girl, She told herself. She had often taken showers after gym in high school, with other girls. Of course, she had never thought of any of them ogling her as she showered. As she turned on the taps and watched the water flow into the bath, she decided to cover herself as much as possible, and poured a complete bottle of bubble bath into the water. As she got undressed, she could hear Amber frantically working away in the kitchen. It wouldn’t be long before she came through the door, Julie thought, as she stepped quickly into the bath. She moved the bubbles to cover her nakedness, just as Amber walked in with a tray. Julie could see the little dyke’s eyes light up as she looked at her. Julie found herself folding her arms over her chest, as she watched Amber place the tray on a chair, and bring it over beside the bath.

“Thanks Amber, that looks great,” Julie said, watching Amber just standing there, looking at her.

“Julie, will you do something for me?” Amber asked in a tiny voice.

Fear ran through Julie’s body “What?” she asked with a quivering voice.

“Will you tell me if you like this smell,” Amber asked, holding her fingers under Julie’s nose, letting them rub its base. Shocked as she was at Amber’s touch, Julie could not help but smell the aroma that wafted off her fingers, and was surprised at how wonderful it smelled. It smelled like nothing she had ever smelled before, yet she felt like she should know the smell from somewhere, but she could not think where. All she knew was, that it was the most beautiful perfume she had ever smelled.

“Its very nice, Amber” Julie said, as a strange feeling moved through her body. Amber smiled and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. As she lay in the bath, smelling Amber’s gorgeous perfume, Julie let her fingers reach between her legs, and the breakfast forgotten, began to play with herself.

She was still playing with herself as she heard the front door slam shut, and realised that Amber had left for college. Julie had often touched herself in the bath, but it had never felt this good. She could not remember how many times she had come. All she knew was that as she lifted herself from the, now cold water, she felt drained. She needed to sleep. She climbed out of the bath and headed to the bedroom, not even taking time to dress. She was surprised how weak she felt, as she lay in the bed, staring into the darkness. But sleep did not seem to want to come. After nearly an hour, she decided to give up trying, and sat up and turned on the light. There on the bedside table, were the tape and notes from the previous day’s lecture. Julie decided that if she could not sleep, she might as well study. But after only twenty minutes of listening to the tape and reading, she started to feel her stomach cramp up. Then she remembered the breakfast sitting in the bathroom, and reminded herself she had not eaten since the day before. She decided she needed a snack. As she walked into the kitchen, she could get the slight smell of Amber’s perfume hanging in the air, and inhaled. After getting a glass of milk and some cookies, she found herself standing over the pile of dirty washing.

Julie could tell that the smell of the perfume was coming from the washing, and began searching ‘til she found it. It turned out to be on a pair of Amber’s panties. Julie looked at the panties in her hand, and thought how strange Amber must be, to put perfume on them. But still found herself lifting them to her nose and inhaling its sweet aroma. She left the kitchen, the milk and cookies forgotten, and returned to bed, still holding them to her nose. She inhaled the sweet aroma, as her hand slipped between her legs, and she began to finger-fuck herself again. She lost track of how often she came before, drained and exhausted, she fell into a deep sleep, with Amber’s panties under her pillow.

She did not know how long she slept, but she awoke with a start, to find her covers around her waist, and Amber kneeling next to her bed. Julie quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them over her naked breasts. She was filled with shock and horror, wondering how long the little dyke had been ogling her naked body as she slept.

“What are you doing here, Amber?” she said, checking that the panties were still hidden under her pillow.

Amber smiled for a moment before answering. “I just thought you would like to taste something nice,” she said, as she brought her hand to Julie’s lips, brushing them gently with her wet fingers. Julie licked her lips without thinking, and could not believe the taste that hit her senses. It seemed to be all the tastes she loved rolled into one. She knew she wanted more, even as Amber brought her fingers back to her lips. Julie could smell Amber’s perfume on her fingers, as she found herself letting her tongue taste the richness. She could not believe she was sucking the wonderful nectar from her roommate’s fingers.

Julie lost track of time, as she found herself sucking greedily at each nectar covered finger, as it was offered, tentatively at first, then with gusto, as the sensation filled her body. Until suddenly, and without warning, Amber stopped, and drew back her hand as she stood up. Julie looked up at Amber, as her roommate smiled down at her, before she spoke.

“Would you like some more, Julie?” The look on her roommate’s face, was all the answer Amber needed. “Ok, just once more. After that, you will have to come get it yourself,” she said, lifting her dress and sticking her fingers in to her pussy, fingering herself. Before pulling them out and offering her dripping fingers to Julie.

Julie could not believe her eyes as she watched her roommates fingers come closer to her face, and inhaled the same beautiful smell she had fingered herself to sleep inhaling, only hours before. “My God, no,” she cried out, as the realisation hit her. She jumped from the bed and ran. Not caring if Amber could see her nakedness or not, as she ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She felt sick as she thought what she had done. She washed her teeth frantically, trying to get the taste out of her mouth, before dropping to the floor and crying.

For over two hours she cried, and thought about what had happened. Telling herself that she must be wrong. That somehow Amber must be trying to trick her. She had smelled her own sex before, and it had never smelled like that. As she thought, she let her fingers find her pussy lips, and began to touch herself ‘til her fingers, too, were covered in pussy juice. Slowly she brought them to her nose and sniffed them. The aroma was pungent, but nothing like the smell on the panties. She felt a little better, but there was still another test. Her stomach turned at the thought, as she brought her fingers to her lips and let her tongue taste her own juices.

It didn’t taste anything like what she had tasted on Amber’s fingers, and she let out a sigh of relief. Amber had tried to trick her into believing she had been licking her pussy juices. But now she knew it could not be. She did not find her own taste and smell as addictive as what Amber had given her. As she thought about it, her mouth watered for the taste, and she could almost smell the scent in her nostrils. She was tired. Tomorrow she would pack her things and go. She would get away from the sick dyke once and for all. But now she needed sleep.

She knew that the house was quiet, as the key turned in the lock. As she walked into the hallway, she looked around for signs of her roommate, before heading down the hall. As she reached Amber’s doorway, she could see it was ajar, and could hear the sound of gentle breathing coming from within. Julie found herself looking through the door in to the semi-darkness. There was light streaming in from the window, and she could just make out Amber’s form, lying naked on the bed. She knew she should just keep going, should lock herself in her room and wait for the morning to come.

But she could not leave without knowing. She had to be sure about the smell that Amber offered her, or it would haunt her forever, she told herself, as she moved quietly into the room. As she moved further into the room, she watched for signs of movement in her sleeping roommate. But the only movement was the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she slept. Julie could feel the hairs standing on the back of her neck, as she looked first at the naked young woman and then back towards the door, a door that now seemed so far away.

She looked at the well-trimmed mound between Amber’s legs, and knew that all she had to do was bend down and inhale, to prove that it had been a trick, if she only had the courage to try. She wasn’t a lesbian, she told herself, as she moved her face closer to Amber’s pussy. All she was doing was proving to herself that the sick dyke had tried to trick her into thinking she was. She would prove to herself that she wasn’t, before she left the apartment for good, leaving the frustrated little dyke with her broken fantasies.

But as she reached Amber’s pussy lips, the beautiful perfume filled her nostrils. Julie fought to hold back a gasp. The bitch must have put the perfume on her pussy to confuse her, she told herself, as she let herself inhale its wonderful aroma. Her legs felt weak, and her pussy tingled, as the aroma filled her body. Without thinking, Julie let her tongue run along the length of her roommate’s pussy lips, telling herself it was just to prove that it had been a trick. But the first taste on her tongue made her take another, and then another. She didn’t even stop, could not stop, as she felt Amber’s hand come to rest on the top of her head. She knew she would fail if she tried to stop, so she continued, licked greedily at the wonderful juice.

Amber smiled, as she looked down at the naked form of the woman who had been her obsession for so long. Watching her head between her legs, before reaching over to her bedside table and taking out a walk man. “I think you are ready for your last lesson, don’t you, slut?” she said, putting the earphones over Julie’s ears, as she continued to lick greedily at the bounty that was offered her. “You know, you should have spent more time at your lectures, baby, especially the ones on subliminal conditioning in advertising. I found them quite informative,” she laughed, before pressing play.

The sounds that filled her ears were of one of the lectures, Julie knew, but there was another sound that was becoming stronger. It was a voice. Julie realised that it had been there all along. In every tape Amber had given her. It was Amber’s voice! And as Julie listened she began to hear what she was saying, as it repeated over and over.

“You love the smell of your mistress’s pussy.”

“You love the taste of your mistress’s pussy.”

“The smell of your mistress’s pussy makes you horny.”

“You want to smell your mistress’s pussy.”

“You want to lick your mistress’s pussy.”

“You will do anything to smell your mistress’s pussy.”

“You will do anything to taste your mistress’s pussy.”

“You are a slave to the smell of your mistress’s pussy.”

“You are a slave to the taste of your mistress’s pussy.”

“You want to serve your mistress so you can smell her pussy.”

“You need to serve your mistress so you can taste her pussy.”

“Only by obeying your mistress can you worship at her pussy.”

“You want to serve, to obey, to worship your mistress.”

A small tear came to Julie’s eye, as she knew it was true, she was no more than a slave to Amber’s pussy. Her mistress’s pussy. Amber was her mistress now, and she knew she would do anything her mistress asked of her, so she could worship her pussy. As she fell asleep between her mistress’s legs, smelling the richness of her perfume and feeling her wetness on her face, she knew that her life would never be the same again.

THE END