The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 4)

While Apfel was sleeping, Mengele put on his SS uniform and wore his white doctor’s coat over it. The coat covered the SS symbol well enough so if Apfel saw him, she wouldn’t see the letters. Then he put on his SS cap.

She woke up, saw him dressed and said, “Guten morgen.”

“Guten morgen,” Mengele said-smiling.

“Where are you going?", she asked.

“To work. I told you that I was a doctor.”

“Since I can’t come with you, what will I do all day? I’ll be bored to death here!”

“Well, I’ll give you some money and you can go shopping. Buy anything you want.”

“Oh thank you, Josef!", Apfel exclaimed.

“Buy the way, now that you’re living with me, we’re going to be having sex on a regular basis starting tonight-so eat up because you’re going to need all of your strength.”

Apfel was delighted and began thinking about what to cook. It would be just like at the inn, except that she would be cooking for herself. Then she had a thought:

“Josef, do you want some breakfast? I can cook something really nice for us. In fact, I can make us one of my grandmother’s favorite dishes.”

“Oh no, that’s fine,” he said-straightening his hat and coat, “I ate this morning while you were asleep.”

“Oh okay,” she said-a bit disappointed.

“I have to go now,” Mengele said, “here’s some money for you.” Then he put it on the nightstand.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now kiss me.”

They kissed quickly and he hurried out of the room.

A few minutes later Apfel went to the kitchen and said, “Let’s see if I can remember my grandmother’s recipe for breakfast.”

She managed to find the ingredients and set about making the dish, even managing to lower the temperature of an overflowing pot. Apfel even wiped the mess on the stove and laughed, then she poured the concoction into a bowl, got a spoon and started eating. As she ate, Apfel began to dream about times she spent with her widowed grandmother in the inn’s kitchen as a little girl, helping her prepare food for the guests. Helping out at the age of 5 was fun for her-Apfel’s kind grandmother let her spill flour on the counter or lick spoons after making creamy desserts. Now her grandmother was a great-grandmother, 93 and didn’t have the strength to work anymore. Apfel hoped that she was enjoying her life now, that Rolf and Sarah were handling things well, and that Ellie would someday get to spill flour and lick spoons when she reached 5. That would be delightful!

Apfel finished the breakfast and then washed the bowl and spoon. After she put them away she warmly said, “At least I have a part of you with me, grandmother.” Apfel paused and then said, “I wish you could see my life now. I’m with a doctor!”

She looked at the clock and then exclaimed, “Oh, I should change and go! I’m actually going shopping in Berlin-I’m so excited!” Then Apfel hurried out of the kitchen and back into the bedroom. She quickly changed into her blouse, skirt and shoes, grabbed the money, stuffed it into her purse and left the house.

Shopping in Berlin was quite an experience. Apfel walked into a jewelry shop and the male shopkeeper said, “You are certainly beautiful, and I know these pearls would look lovely around your neck.”

He put some pearls around her neck and exclaimed, “You look absolutely stunning!”

“Thank you,” she said, “but I’m just looking around.”

He removed the pearls and asked, “Then may I show you these lovely earrings?”

“Of course, but I haven’t worn any in years.”

“Well at least feel free to look around,” he said.

She looked around and after she was done, Apfel left and headed to a dress store.

* * *

“Guten tag, Fraulein!", the female shopkeeper exclaimed, “I’m sure you’ll love our lovely selection of dresses.”

“I’m sure I will,” Apfel said.

Once again, she looked around and soon found a beautiful, red ankle-length dress with long sleeves. It was absolutely perfect and in her price range. Apfel grabbed it and went to the counter.

“Oh this dress is very beautiful,” the woman said, “red is a very romantic color.”

“Yes it is,” Apfel said, “I absolutely love it.”

After buying some more nice clothes, Apfel paid for her purchases, left the store with them, and a few minutes later she came to a salon. The woman said, “Oh you have such beautiful, long hair. Please don’t ask me to cut it.”

“I’m not looking for a cut, but I want to make it look nice.”

“Oh I can do that,” the woman said, “but first it needs washing. Please, come with me.”

Apfel followed her and she put her long hair in the sink. It took a while to shampoo, condition and rinse it but the woman managed to do it. Then she towel-dried and went to great lengths to comb it. Apfel loved how sleek her hair looked when it was wet and combed: it looked absolutely sexy.

The woman gently pulled her wet hair back and said, “You would look gorgeous if it was tied back with a clip and a little red bow was in the front.”

“That sounds nice,” she said, “go ahead and do that.”

“Certainly,” the woman said. She took a large clip out of a drawer and carefully attached it to her hair. Then she put a red bow in the front.

“Perfect!", Apfel exclaimed.

“I’m so glad you like it. You know, while you’re here would you like to have a manicure and your face done? You have such beautiful features, and some makeup would really accentuate them.”

“Of course.”

“Very well then. Come with me to the table.”

They went to the table and she began to apply the foundation to Apfel’s face.

“Where are you from?", the woman asked-still blending the foundation.

“Guenzberg,” Apfel said.

“Guenzberg? That’s a nice city. Were you born there?”

“Yes. In fact, this is my first time in Berlin. I’ve never really been outside my hometown until now.”

“Did you come to Berlin on your own?”

“No. I’m here with Dr. Josef Mengele.”

“Really? Are you both married?", she asked.

“No, but I live with him on a nice estate. Right now, he’s working.”

“I wish I could meet a doctor,” the woman said, “but my husband is good enough for me.”

She took some light brown eyeshadow and gently applied it to Apfel’s lids, and applied some mascara to her lashes.

“You look beautiful,” she said-beaming.

Apfel looked in the mirror and exclaimed, “You’re right! Oh, I feel like a new person!”

“Do you want some lipstick?”

“No thanks.”

“Okay then, let’s do your nails.”

She gave her a manicure, and was paid nicely for it. Apfel thanked her, said goodbye and left the salon.

Apfel spent the afternoon and evening eating lunch and dinner, and when she got home Mengele wasn’t there yet. Seizing the opportunity, she quickly went to the bedroom to put on her red dress and some beautiful, black shoes that she bought. Then she rushed out to the front room to wait for him. Soon enough, the doctor walked through the door and saw her. He was stunned.

“You look gorgeous,” he said.

“Thank you, Josef. After all, I do want to please you.”

“And you do that well,” Mengele said, “by the way, have you eaten yet?”

“I sure have,” Apfel said, “and I’m ready for tonight.”

“Good,” Mengele said, “but first I need to go take off my clothes and shower. Be ready and naked in the bedroom when I come out.”

“I will Liebling,” she seductively said and stroked his face. Mengele smiled and walked past her.

A while later, Mengele came out of the shower and put on his protection. Apfel lay on the bed naked and in a seductive position.

“Hello Josef,” she breathed, “I’m ready.”

“Apfel.”

“Come over here,” she said.

Mengele could barely contain himself and hurried over to her. They embraced and she turned out the light. Not long after Apfel exclaimed, “Oooh, doctor! I didn’t know you could do that!” and giggled.

“That’s only the beginning,” he said, “the show has only started.”

Then there were only the sounds of kissing and more of Apfel’s giggling.

* * *

Apfel was so spent from their night of lovemaking, and slept so deeply that Mengele didn’t wake her when he left the house the next morning. When she opened her eyes, she noticed that he was gone.

“Must have gone to work,” she drowsily said and went back to sleep. Aahh, the blanket was pure heaven and she didn’t want to get up. In addition, the room was somewhat cold-which was the perfect excuse to stay under it.

Meanwhile at work, Mengele had finished examining a patient and was at his desk thinking. It was time for him to really take control of Apfel, and after some thinking he knew just how to do it. They would go out for a long drive and have a night of intensive sex. That would leave her hungry and tired; this would give him the opportunity to really take advantage of her. Of course, he had to be subtle about it. She couldn’t know what was going on right away.

That evening, Mengele came home and Apfel went to greet him. They kissed and she asked, “How was work?”

“Busy,” he said, “but I’ve still got energy and big plans for us.”

“Really? What plans?", Apfel asked.

“Tonight we’re going to a restaurant for dinner,” Mengele said, and afterwards we’re going for a long drive in addition to have lots of sex.”

“Oooh, that’s wonderful!". she squealed, “I’d better go change into something nice!”

“Why don’t you wear that red dress that I really like, along with those black shoes?”

“Of course. Then I’ll clip my hair back and put that bow in the front.”

“Yes,” he said, “I’d like that”

“Okay,” Apfel said, “whatever you want.”

“Very well. Be ready before the next hour.”

Apfel hurried to the bedroom and got out her sexy ensemble. She quickly put it on, but took the time to comb and clip her hair, as well as put on her makeup. She didn’t put on lipstick though because she liked that bare look. Despite that, she looked absolutely sexy and was ready to hit the town with Mengele by her side. This small-town girl was growing up and loving it. She was slowly adapting to the rich life.

* * *

Some time later Mengele was ready as well and smartly dressed. He said, “Tonight we won’t be coming home. We’ll be out all night and tomorrow morning. Now let’s hurry up so we can get to the restaurant.”

“Yes. Let’s go,” Apfel said.

They got into the car and got to the restaurant within 30 minutes. The two didn’t hurry in, but entered in fashionably. Mengele and Apfel were soon seated and looked at their menus.

“Order anything you like,” he said.

“How about roast beef?", Apfel asked.

“A fine choice, but would you like something to drink with that?”

“Maybe some white wine,” she said.

“Okay, I’ll order it. By the way, I’ll be having the same.”

The waiter came to their table and Mengele said, “We’ll have two orders of roast beef and white wine.”

“Excellent,” he said-taking down the order. Then he left.

A while later, the orders came and they started eating. Mengele poured the wine into Apfel’s glass and then some into his own. She sipped it and her face screwed up slightly. Mengele noticed it and asked, “Is there something wrong?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t like wine,” she said.

“Really? I’m surprised. Would you have preferred water?”

“Yes Josef,” she said.

“Do you want some water?”

“No, thank you.”

The two continued talking, eating and laughing. When it was time to leave, Mengele paid the check and they headed to the car and got in. He started it and they drove out of the parking lot. As they drove through the city Apfel said, “This is nice.”

“Yes it is,” Mengele said, “I especially it. It’s very relaxing.”

“So what happens now?", she asked.

“Tonight we’re going to a private place to have sex,” he said.

“Well I don’t see any private places around here,” she said, “everything in this city is busy and bustling.”

“There are places around here that are away from the city-places where we can be alone.”

“That’s okay. I’m really enjoying this drive, plus Berlin looks lovely tonight.”

“Do you want to see the Brandenburg Gate?”

“Yes I do,” she said.

“Look there, to the right.”

Apfel looked to her right and saw the majestic landmark.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful! Oh, can we stop and look at it?”

“No,” Mengele said, “we’re going to be driving on to Hamburg and Frankfurt.”

* * *

It was 3 a.m. and they two were still on the road, this time through Hamburg. Apfel fell asleep as they passed through the city, and within some time they got to Frankfurt. Mengele found a private spot, stopped and woke her up. She stirred and he said, “We’re here. Let’s get in the backseat.”

Apfel yawned and then asked, “Can I just sleep for a few more minutes?”

“No. It’s time.”

“Okay,” she said and sleepily went to the backseat with him. Mengele gently undressed Apfel and did the same, going through his usual routine. She felt a chill and woke up a little bit.

“Josef, I’m cold.”

“Shh...I’ll keep you warm,” he said and embraced her.

His body heat warmed Apfel and he rubbed her body.

“Thank you,” she said.

Mengele kissed her face and parts of her body, then moved towards her lips. They kissed passionately and things got steamy from there.

The two had sex for a couple of hours, until Apfel was tired and hungry. It was now 5 a.m. and that’s when Mengele decided to go through with the brainwashing. He saw that Apfel was sleepy again and just when she was going to drift off Mengele said, “Stay awake. Don’t go back to sleep even if you want to.”

“But Josef—”

“Stay awake. Stay awake while I talk to you.” Apfel desperately tried to stay awake, trying hard to fight the sleepiness.

“Just let me close my eyes for a while. I’m..very..sleepy.” Then she closed them.

Mengele clapped his hands loudly and her eyes shot open again.

“Apfel, you need to stay awake and listen to me. It’s important for you to listen to me. You must listen to me.”

“Okay,” she said-still sleepy.

Mengele grazed his lips against hers and she quivered. He knew that he could take full advantage of her now.

“Apfel, listen to me. I’m the only person in this world that can love you. I can give you everything you want, but you have to give up your free will.”

“Josef, no. I can’t.”

“You can, and you want to. If you don’t, then I’ll send you back to Guenzberg and back to the inn.” “But my family hates me. I can’t go back.”

“Exactly. You’ll be all alone, and I won’t be there to save you.” “Save me?", Apfel asked-confused.

“Yes. You can’t go through life without me.”

“Yes I can,” she said.

“Do you have any money?", he asked.

“Yes.”

“Enough to get by for the rest of your life?”

“No. I have very little money,” Apfel said.

“And you have to eat,” Mengele said, “after all, I’d really hate to see you starve.”

“No, I don’t want to starve. I want to eat.”

“I can take care of you Apfel. If you give me your free will, I’ll make sure you have a good life. Don’t you want a good life?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Then do you know what you should do?”

“Yes. I should give you my free will.”

“You should, and you will. You want to please me, all the time. You don’t want to do anything to displease me. If you do, then you won’t be rewarded.”

“I want to please you Josef,” Apfel said, “in every way.”

“You’re such a good girl,” Mengele said, “I’m so glad that we’ve come to an understanding.”

“We have.”

“Very good,” he said and smiled.

There was a pause and he asked, “Are you hungry? I can stop and get some food for us.”

“Yes, I am. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. In the meantime, don’t go to sleep.”

‘I won’t,” Apfel said.

Mengele got dressed and went back into the driver’s seat, with Apfel still drowsy and naked in the back. He continued driving until he got to an inn.

“I’ll go get some food. Stay in the car.”

She did as she was told, and Mengele stepped out and went inside. Time passed, and she desperately waited for the doctor to come back with the food. Instead, he had gone into the inn, had a quick meal of bread and meat, and came out empty-handed. Apfel was furious.

“Where’s the food? I’m starving!", she exclaimed.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Mengele calmly said, “I completely forgot.”

“Forgot? You’re so inconsiderate!”

“Apfel, I don’t appreciate your defiance. Because of that outburst, there will be no sex for you.”

“Josef, please-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it. I wish I’d never said anything.”

“No sex, Apfel. That’s it.", Mengele said coldly.

He started the car and Apfel crouched in the back, softly sobbing.

“You don’t love me,” she said-still sobbing. Mengele ignored her and kept driving.

“Nobody loves me!", she exclaimed.

As much as this was irritating Mengele, he remained calm. The two continued on the road until 6:30 a.m, and the sun was rising. He figured that some breakfast would calm her down. He was also hungry, so breakfast would benefit both of them. He looked ahead and saw a restaurant, quickly turned to Apfel and said, “Get dressed. We’re going to eat something now.”

“We are?", she asked, “okay, just give me a few minutes.”

“Hurry up,” he said.

“Okay,” she said. The Apfel quickly put on her dress and shoes, then fixed her hair.

A few minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot and got out. The two went into the building and sat down at a table. A waitress came by and asked, “What would you two like to order?”

“Bread, rolls and some orange juice for both of us,” Mengele said.

“Thank you,” the waitress said, “I’ll be right back.”

In a few minutes, she came back with the food and they started eating. After breakfast, he once again paid for the meal, they went out to the car, got in and left the restaurant.

“Well we’re going home today,” Mengele said, “and I’m sure you’re pretty tired.”

“Of course I am,” she said.

“Well just go ahead and sleep,” he said, “and I’ll wake you up when we get home.”

Apfel heaved a sigh of relief and slumped on the front seat. In seconds, she was in a deep sleep.

She slept for hours.

End of Part 4