The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet and Sour Apfel (part 1)

note: MAJOR props to Echso! Thanks buddy!

Guenzberg, Germany: 1938

The White Stag Inn

It was a stormy night and the thunder was rumbling. Twenty-seven-year-old Apfel Knopf and her brother Rolf (age 25) were at the front desk with wet customers who were quickly signing in and given their keys so that they could go to their rooms. Puddles of water were on the floor as the customers went upstairs, making quite a mess on the floor, stairs and elsewhere. Apfel was disappointed and said, “I’ll go get a mop.”

“Be careful,” Rolf said.

“I will.”

She went to get a mop, and within a few minutes a young man entered. He looked to be 5′8 ½″ with short, dark hair. He was by all means very handsome, and smartly dressed.

The young man went to the front desk and asked, “Are there any more rooms available?”

“Of course,” Rolf said, “but very few. Please sign in and I’ll give you your key.”

He signed his name “Josef Mengele”. Rolf looked at the signature and asked, “Are you Dr. Josef Mengele?”

“Yes. I am,” he said.

“Impressive,” Rolf said, “well, I hope you have a lovely stay here at our inn. Your room is right up the stairs. My sister is mopping them right now, so you’ll have to be careful.”

“Okay. Thank you,” Mengele said. Then he picked up his suitcase and headed across the room. When he got to the stairs he said, “Excuse me, Fraulein.”

Apfel moved to the side and their eyes met. Mengele was mesmerized.

“You are absolutely beautiful,” he softly said.

The young woman blushed and said, “Thank you.”

“Is that your brother at the desk?”

“Yes. His name is Rolf. Did he tell you about me?”

“Yes, but he didn’t mention your name.”

“My name is Apfel Knopf,” she said and extended her hand.

“Apfel, I’m Dr. Josef Mengele,” he said and shook it.

“Mengele. Doesn’t your family own a farm machinery business here in Guenzberg?”

“Yes. Yes, they do.” Mengele said, “I come from a very wealthy family.”

“Interesting,” Apfel said, “Well, our parents own this inn, but we’re not exceptionally wealthy.”

“That’s okay,” Mengele said.

“Well, I should let you pass now doctor,” Apfel said-smiling, “of course, I have to mop up some more.”

“Perhaps you can come to my room later?", Mengele asked.

Apfel paused for a second and said, “Sure. Why not? Where’s your room?”

“Room 3A,” Mengele said.

“Okay. What time?”

“Nine p.m.”

“I’ll be there.”

* * *

Apfel carefully went up the room and knocked on the door. Mengele opened it and before him stood a trim 5′3″ beauty with waist-length black hair, beautiful brown eyes, and sensual red lips framed by a heart-shaped face.

“Come in my dear,” Mengele said.

Apfel came in and said, “I’m so lucky. As handsome as you are, I’m sure many women have wanted you.”

“Sh...sh.. that doesn’t matter now,” Mengele softly said. Then he turned out the light.

“Doctor...", Apfel began.

“Please, call me Josef,” he said.

“Josef.”

The doctor began kissing her neck gently and she said, “Josef, I can’t do this during business hours.”

“Is Rolf down there at the desk?” he asked-still kissing her neck.

“Yes,” Apfel breathed-feeling his warm lips on her skin.

“Then everything is okay,” Mengele said, now kissing her face. Afterwards, he stroked it and brought his lips to hers.

“I want to kiss you again,” he said.

Apfel’s heart was pounding and she could hear it. She felt the doctor’s warm breath and was excited. Apfel closed her eyes, opened them again and whispered, “Okay.”

Mengele pressed his lips firmly to hers and she felt their warmth. At first the kiss was light, but then it got heavy. The two were kissing intensively for some time until Apfel broke away from it and said, “I really have to go. It’s late and I have to get up in the morning.”

“Okay. Good night,” Mengele said.

“Good night.”

Apfel left the room and looked down from the balcony. Fortunately, Rolf was still there. She came downstairs and said, “Rolf, I’m going to my room right now. Good night.”

“Good night,” he said.

* * *

The next night after everyone was asleep, Apfel quietly snuck over to Mengele’s room. She knocked on the door and opened it.

“Apfel,” he said.

“Josef, let me in please.”

He let her in, closed and locked the door. Afterwards, she grabbed Mengele and kissed him passionately on the lips. He responded to the kiss in kind and soon the two were kissing intensely. Apfel undressed down to her underwear and Mengele saw and stroked her naked body.

“I’ve never seen a creature so perfect.”

“No one is perfect, Josef,” Apfel said.

“You are,” Mengele breathed and slid his lips down her neck, causing her to quiver. In a few minutes, He undressed down to his underwear as well and they went to the bed, where they made love for two hours. Afterwards, Apfel snuck back to her quarters next to the inn-and back to her bedroom.

The next morning, the rain had stopped and Apfel’s father Emil was knocking on her door.

“Apfel, Apfel. It’s time to get up. You have to serve breakfast to the guests. You need to get up now.”

She heard her father’s voice, woke up and changed her clothes. After she dressed, Apfel went outside with her key and locked the door behind her.

The dining hall was very busy that morning. Apfel and the others served breakfast to very hungry guests, Mengele being among them. She was happy when the breakfast serving was over and she and Rolf could eat.

Emil came into the dining hall and saw his son and daughter. He said, “Apfel, Rolf, be sure to close the dining hall until 12, after your breakfast.”

“Okay papa,” she said, “We will.”

After breakfast and chatting with Rolf, they took the glasses, plates and utensils to the kitchen sink to be washed by another employee. Then she and Rolf turned out the lights and locked the dining hall.

* * *

The night before Mengele left he said, “Apfel, leave with me.”

“I can’t. My family needs me here.”

“Come on, you’re grown up. We can run away, get married and start a family. Besides, Rolf can take over.”

“I know, but we’ve never been apart,” Apfel said, “he’s always been my best friend as well as my brother.”

“But one day Rolf may get married and start a family of his own. Do you think he’ll still be here?”

“Of course Josef!", Apfel laughed, “he still needs to make a living!”

“Apfel if you married me, you’d never have to work again. We’d be living in wealth. Don’t you want that?”

“Well of course,” she said.

“Then please leave with me,” Mengele said.

There was a silence and she said, “I’m sorry, I can’t. I will miss you, Josef.”

“So will I,” he said, “and I’m sorry that you can’t be my wife Apfel Mengele.”

“So am I,” she said.

They kissed and he said, “Goodbye.” Apfel watched him leave the room and go downstairs to check out. She was sad to see him go, but never thought that they’d meet again...

until a few months later.

End of Part 1