The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Sutorippu

Author: Blueroseknight

Tags: hm mc md mf

“Dude! Did you see the latest update from J-Lust?”

The day was like any other Summer day for Jimmy and Mike. The two bespectacled college sophomores were hanging out in Jimmy’s basement, eating junk food and watching anime. Half empty bags of chips covered the coffee table in the center of the room, punctuated with cans of various alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. A small egress window was the only source of natural light, the room otherwise being illuminated by a small lamp on Jimmy’s computer desk next to his monitor. Jimmy was casually browsing social media while Mike stuffed his face with snacks. Mike raised his voice to compete with the all but forgotten episode of Not Another Magical High School Anime playing in the background.

“You know I don’t visit that site as much as you do weeb,” sighed Jimmy, his fingers moving lazily to type in the URL.

He moved the cursor to the J-Lust banner (You’ve got a bro in Japan!) at the top of the screen. The website was a popular Japanese import site which dealt mainly with erotic and pornographic goods. He then navigated to the New Releases and Preorders section. Mike had risen from his crumb-caked roost and waddled over to look at the screen as well.

“That one there,” he gestured to the word ストリップ.

“It says...uh… su to ri pu…?” Jimmy knew that he should have paid more attention in his Japanese class but still retained a passable knowledge of katakana.

“Very good genius,” said Mike. “In other words, Strip.”

Jimmy felt that he should have known it would be some kind of sex game that had his friend all excited. It was about 80% of what Mike talked about. He could almost feel his friend’s heavy breathing on the back of his neck.

“Man, back the fuck up creep.”

Jimmy shoved Mike backwards; he had meant it as a nudge but his friend stumbled back, almost barreling into the table. For his part, Mike remained unfazed. He adjusted his coke-bottle glasses and continued to lecture his friend on the glories of the latest in Japanese pornography.

Jimmy tuned out his friend and scanned the product information page. It looked to be a set of corny glasses, being modeled by an overweight Japanese man-child with a bull cut and a goofy grin. The otaku poster-boy had his arms stretched out in front of him, giving a double thumbs-up while cartoonish lightning bolts shot out from the glasses. A description below read:

Do you find yourself a permanent resident of the Friend Zone? Your buddies in Japan from the JBP have a solution to your problems. With the all new Sutorippu Eyewear any girl will become yours in a matter of minutes. The glasses come with an easy to use HUD which allows you to target, address, undress and dominate the damsel of your choosing. Fitted with the latest in psychosexual technology straight from JBP laboratories, you have to try this product for yourself. Purchase before September 2018 and you will receive a free month subscription to the Friends of JBP modding community for access to all the latest fan developments.

Price: $49.99.

“So, it’s some kind of gag product?” asked Jimmy, rolling his eyes.

“No man,” Mike squealed, “it’s legit.” I have a buddy overseas who bought a pair and swears by them.

“I don’t know what’s harder to believe, that these glasses are a legitimate babe magnet or that you have any friends outside of this room.”

Jimmy and Mike’s relationship was founded on, amongst other things, a fairly constant stream of degradation. Jimmy saw their benevolent exchanges as an effective way to build resilience for the vitriol that was all too often found in the real world.

“C’mon bro, don’t be like that. Hey guess what, I’m going to be the better man here and get you an early birthday present.”

With that, Mike threw his porkish girth into Jimmy, causing him to topple from his desk chair, his glasses nearly falling from his face. Mike’s sausage fingers flew across Jimmy’s keyboard with a surprising amount of dexterity. Of course, Mike had his own account on J-Lust. Before Jimmy could fully recover from the body blow Mike had added a pair of Sutorippu Eyewear to his cart and input his payment information. Mike brought a greasy finger up to push his own glasses onto the bridge of his nose and smacked his lips in a self satisfied gesture.

“You’re welcome,” he beamed.

Jimmy rose, still rubbing the point of impact.

“You didn’t have to do that, especially for something that’s so obviously a joke.”

Mike clasped him on the shoulder, “Bro, you’ll be singing a different tune once you’re balls deep in some cutey. Just promise me I can borrow them occasionally.

“Yeah man, whatever. Hey, it looks like the latest episode of Kyun Kyun Bunnygirls just came out. That sounds much more important than buying plastic crap on the internet.”

“Choco-chan best girl,” Mike pronounced sagely.

The two friends nodded in agreement, cracked open two cans of store brand Mountain Dew and turned towards the screen in the corner of the room for their daily dose of moe.

* * *

Jimmy was late. His shift at The Sandwich Shoppe had started 5 minutes ago and he was just now putting on his shoes. He had slept through his alarm (again) leaving him less than enough time to don his ill fitting maroon work shirt, black slacks and the hastily prepared lunch he had assembled the night before.

“Not even enough time for the toast in your mouth gag,” he thought absentmindedly while pushing on his scuffed black shoes and shoving his lunch into his backpack. He opened the front door and saw a small package on his doorstep with the unmistakable label of J-Lust. He quickly stuffed the package into his bag before bolting down his driveway to catch the number 65 bus to bring him to sandwich hell.

* * *

“You’re late!”

Maggie, Jimmy’s supervisor,” eyed him with disdain. Despite her miniscule 5′2 stature and tiny frame she had drawn herself up to resemble more of a regal lion than the mouse that might better fit her physique.

“I’ll start setting up,” said Jimmy. He really needed this job. His Mom had threatened to kick him out if he lost another one. He jogged briskly to the break room, deposited his backpack in the corner and washed up before beginning another grueling work day as a sandwich slave.

Early morning wasn’t exactly peak hours for the Sandwich Shoppe so his initial duties were mainly janitorial and inventory based. Jimmy methodically emptied each cupboard of its contents, sprayed the surfaces with cleaner and wiped and returned the items he had removed. As he knelt, Maggie loomed over him, glowering.

‘You know that’s three days in a row right? I’m supposed to report you…”

Jimmy hated having to bow down to this bitch but he had no other choice. He swallowed his pride and mustered up all the sincerity he could manage.

“I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. I’ll start leaving home earlier.”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it. Three strikes incurs a late fee of five dollars.”

“What?” Jimmy didn’t understand.

“Give me five bucks or I’m reporting your sorry ass.”

Jimmy knew this was extremely against the rules but he also knew that he didn’t want to be homeless. He pictured his mother’s face, sternly warning him to “Make sandwiches, not waves.” He angrily shoved his hand into his pocket and came out with a crumpled five dollar bill.

“That’ll do pig,” spat Maggie as she moved towards the other end of the store to survey her domain rather than accomplishing anything meaningful.

* * *

Jimmy’s favorite part of the workday was lunchtime. Not his lunchtime, although that was fine too, but the part of the day where there was a steady stream of customers and Maggie had no choice but to act like a decent human being. Both of them were too busy assembling subs to get into any confrontations or arguments. He had been at the job long enough that he could almost entirely zone out when making the Cold Cut Combo or the Meatball Marinara. In a weird way, assembling sandwiches was a meditative experience.

All good things though must come to an end though. At about 4PM the place was dead and his tiny taskmaster resumed her glowering vigil. He did everything from trash runs to restocking to early cleaning. The list would have been almost manageable if Maggie had done her fair share of the work but instead the porcelain princess spent her time standing at the register or patrolling the area. Jimmy busied himself with restocking some mostly empty condiments.

“We wouldn’t have to do that so often if you didn’t drown all the subs in mayo,” Maggie sneered.

Jimmy didn’t reply. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of an argument.

“That shit’s gross anyway,” she continued, “maybe if you laid off guzzling mayo your man boobs might go down a cup size or three.”

Make sandwiches not waves. Make sandwiches not waves. Make sandwiches not waves.

Jimmy remained silent and stoney faced. The day was almost done.

* * *

Dinner wasn’t nearly as busy. The business parks that the Shoppe served were closed for the day and as the sky darkened their chief clientele became suburbanites who were too lazy to cook for themselves. Still, once again Maggie was all smiles and he had some reprieve from his endless list of chores. He even hummed to himself a little as he piled the meats and cheeses onto the Shoppe’s cheap, airy bread. This too though was short lived and soon the foreboding silence returned.

“I’ll mop, you sweep the back.”

After the last stragglers had left and Maggie had hung the small cardboard “Closed” sign in the window she barked an order which suggested that she would be helping with the day’s closing festivities. Her motives were far from altruistic though. As a manager Maggie could not leave until all of the cleaning was done for the day. Jimmy hid a smirk knowing that she had no choice but to do a small amount of work before she could go home.

“Sure,” he said, eager to get away from the mousey manager.

He swept the dining area while Maggie began to mop behind the counter. Neither one talked to the other; both were focused solely on accomplishing their tasks as quickly as possible. Again Jimmy found himself spacing out, thinking mainly of the anime episodes he would be watching once he got off work. It was this lack of focus that changed Jimmy’s life forever.

Absentmindedly he made his way behind the counter to return the broom to the storage area and stepped onto the soapy, slick, freshly mopped floor without a thought. Jimmy’s feet moved like a cartoon; his right foot slid forward and his left foot slid back. He overcorrected his stance and the two switched places. Unable to find his balance, he slid to the floor and landed face first in suds.

The next thing he saw was Maggie’s blurry, smiling face. Her mouth was unashamedly contorted into an open grin. She giggled fully and shrilly, making no effort to help him to his feet.

“Nice work dipshit. At least you didn’t damage the floor. Looks like you broke something else though.”

Jimmy’s glasses were cracked beyond repair. His prescription lenses were uselessly fragmented in the bent frame. Either the glasses were made of cheaper stuff than he had been promised or he had fallen harder than he thought. He struggled to his feet, gripping the counter.

“Don’t think this excuses you from today’s count though.”

“Fuck”, he thought. They still had to count the cash in the register. His last task of the day was to count the day’s earnings and have Maggie check off that everything added up. There was no way he could complete this with a shred of accuracy without his glasses. At the same time though, he knew that Maggie could easily write him up for shirking any of his assigned duties.

He then remembered the package in his bag. He clung to the desperate thought that somehow his glasses from Japan would help his eyesight just enough to get this task done. He knew this wasn’t how glasses worked just as he knew that he would inevitably get written up for daring to injure himself at work but he blearily clung to this solution.

Wordlessly, he stumbled to the break room and opened his backpack. He shifted the oversized cardboard box out of the bag and began to wrestle with the layers of tape that mummified the package. Each inch he could peel was a small victory. With fervor born from exhausted hopelessness he peeled the clinging plastic until finally he grabbed the cardboard flaps and lifted. Inside, buried in green packing peanuts and nestled in a small clear sandwich bag, was his prize.

In no time at all Jimmy was holding the glasses in the palm of his hand, examining them as if they were a magical relic of some kind. As the initial wonderment subsided though he slowly approached the all too familiar realm of disappointment. The frames were made of cheap, tacky, red plastic with faint black kanji characters scrawled onto each side. The lenses were already slightly scratched from having been damaged in transit. The only other item of note was a thinly folded instruction manual written entirely in Japanese which was all but useless to the average gaijin buyer.

Jimmy stared at the peeling break room wall, twirling the glasses in his right hand idly. He knew that he was living on borrowed time and that soon Maggie’s shrill voice would command him to re-enter the font of the Shoppe and get back to work. I don’t deserve this, he mused to himself. Fuck this job.

Lost in thought, Jimmy raised the glasses to his face. His eyes felt naked without frames covering them so wearing his new purchase, scratched lenses and all, felt strangely automatic. All at once Jimmy felt like he should be wearing them; it was the right thing to do. Bringing the frames to his face was comfortable and correct and made the day just slightly more tolerable. With his new glasses perched on the bridge of his nose Jimmy felt a little less hopeless without questioning why.

The sense of familiar warmth faded however once the glasses were in place. Without warning a faint green HUD appeared in Jimmy’s line of vision. It didn’t obscure his sight but the words and numbers were still distracting as they appeared all at once. At the top of his right lens was what looked like a gauge set to 0%. Under the gauge there were many rows, each of which read “?????”.

Jimmy happily saw an English word at the top of his left lens. In simple text, he made out the word “Profile”. The word was followed by a blank space with a blinking box, waiting for text to be entered. Under this line was a crude shape that Jimmy recognized as the symbol from a women’s restroom sign, a triangle crowned by a circle more or less, followed by the number 0. It was all Jimmy could do to stare, mouth gaping, at what had appeared.

Without warning, the text began to shift. The profile line was beginning to fill itself in! Soon, instead of a blank line with an expectant flashing box, the line read “Jimmy Phlox”.

Jimmy had never done drugs in his life. He’d always been a relatively down to earth person who naturally separated dreams from reality. He’d never experienced a lucid dream or anything that even remotely came close to a supernatural occurrence. He’d never placed much faith in the mental state of anyone who had. The only thing Jimmy’s rational mind could think of then, as he saw his name automatically populate in the HUD of his new glasses, was that his work had caught up to him and that he was hallucinating.

His stupor was broken by Maggie’s inevitable wailing.

“Any time now,” she screeched.

Jimmy found his feet as more words appeared under his name. Words like “Height” and “Weight” followed by disturbingly accurate numerical values appeared and disappeared. Even he didn’t know his own blood type until a flash of green text proclaimed that he was AB+. All of this ceased however when he came face to face with Maggie.

Under the bar labeled 0% on the right side of his field of vision a list began to populate. Each item took up a single line and appeared one after another. They read.

  • Shoes
  • Socks
  • Shirt (Outer)
  • Shirt (Under)
  • Pants
  • Panties

The percentile bar was now labeled too. Jimmy let out an audible gasp as he read the name of the woman standing before him: Maggie McMuffin. She bared her teeth in a half smile / half glower expression.

“How many fingers am I holding up?” Maggie was very obviously extending a single digit from the middle of her tiny hand.

“Let’s get back to work,” Jimmy breathed, not knowing what to make of his erie eyewear.

Maggie wiped the counters while Jimmy counted the bills in the register. The lenses of his new glasses were surprisingly clear, as if they had been tailored for his needs specifically. The bills and coins felt hyper real in his hands with colors that almost seemed to literally leap off their forms. He was done in no time. He looked over to see Maggie leaning against an empty counter typing away on her phone.

She looked up. “Now we get to see if you know basic math.”

Jimmy’s mouth hung open in reply. He wasn’t bothered or surprised by the insult but rather with the altered text that appeared in front of him. The clothing list was still present on the right side of his right lens but next to each name was the word “Remove” followed by “0 AP (Tutorial)” Without thinking, Jimmy’s mind focused on the top “Remove” that was attached to the word “Shoes”. The glasses grew warm and the word highlighted before his eyes.

If what had happened so far could be labeled fantastical it was nothing compared to what Jimmy witnessed next. As Maggie surveyed the bills and coins that he had counted she brought one foot behind the other and pushed down on one of her shoes, raising her foot out of the black leather footwear. She then removed the other shoe and pushed the two aside, flexing her toes slightly. She now stood before him with nothing between her feet and the freshly mopped floor but her thin black socks.

“What the fuck!” Jimmy screamed, he couldn’t help himself.

The bar under Maggie’s name had filled slightly as she jumped and spun around in his direction.

“Do that again and I’ll kill you myself” she seethed. “What the hell is your problem?”

“You just took off your shoes…” he stammered.

“What the fuck are you talking about? Are you high? Go count the other register.”

It dawned on Jimmy that Maggie had removed her shoes without actually knowing that she had done it. He didn’t know how that was possible but the sheer bewilderment on her face proclaimed that she had no idea what she had done. He resolved to follow the next logical step and continue to test what was occuring before him. He looked at Maggie, focused on the tiny word “Remove” next to the word “Socks” and blinked.

Slowly, to his amazement, Maggie brought one of her feet up and reached down to tug at her sock. She swayed slightly as she balanced on the other foot and removed the black piece of fabric. She then repeated the process with her other foot. After both feet were bare the bar under Maggie’s name filled slightly more.

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholy… Jimmy’s brain was at its limit. He could barely keep from screaming again.

Jimmy was by no means a foot fetishist but something about seeing a curmudgeony boss like Maggie in her uniform with bare feet stirred something inside of him. The contrast of the bare skin and corporate attire highlighted how inappropriate the exposure was. At work you wore shoes and right now his boss had her little pink toes on the tile floor. The real question now though was how far could he push this bizarre new ability of his. A mischievous part of him, a part that was finally starting to come to terms with what was going on, felt that right now Maggie should be wearing a little less. Jimmy resolutely focused on the third line which read “Remove Shirt (Outer).”

Jimmy had seen many women remove their shirts during his fapping sessions. All of these women though had been on a screen with a not small percentage of them being Japanese cartoon characters. Maggie removing her maroon polo shirt though was something else entirely. It wasn’t a single fluid motion but rather an awkward pull and tug. She was attempting to continue her counting work while discarding her uniform which made the process much slower. She revealed a loose fitting plain white t shirt once she had removed the garment and plopped it unceremoniously onto the floor beside her.

Despite being in her mid 20s it was apparent that Maggie had no chest at all. This was probably why there was no line for “Bra” on Jimmy’s HUD. Jimmy, a philosopher, pondered that since breasts contained the hopes and dreams of men that it made perfect sense for such a shrewd she-breast to be devoid of the pleasant swellings. He imagined the jealousy she must have felt during her life when she saw friends and strangers fill their blouses, dresses and t shirts with their joyous mounds while Maggie remained flat as a board.

Still though, he owed it to himself to examine further. His mind moved to the next line, briefly noticing that the bar under Maggie’s name continued to fill after each article was removed. A smile crept to his face as Maggie began to raise the white shirt and reveal her skinny pale tummy. Higher and higher the fabric went. His eyes greedily lapped up everything they could from the sight. He was drinking in every inch of her exposed skin as the fabric rose. He drew in a breath as suddenly he saw Maggie’s light pink nipples.

He wanted her. He wanted to do things to Maggie that one might only read about in an erotic short story. Seeing her nipples had woken the beast in Jimmy. He thirsted for more as Maggie finally finished her count.

“You lucked out this time,” she said as she turned to face him in her chestal glory.

Maybe Jimmy was drunk on power but what came from his lips in response was just shy of diplomatic.

“Fuck you and your tiny tits bitch!”

Jimmy was nearly as shocked at his sudden outburst as Maggie was. Slowly her cheeks flushed and her eyes narrowed. To Jimmy’s happy amazement he also saw Maggie’s nipples harden before his eyes.

“What the fuck did you just say you little man-child? You are so fucking fired!”

Maggie’s voice sounded like it was underwater. It was garbled and far away. There was a much more pressing matter to attend to. Jimmy focused on the next line that read “Remove Pants”. Again the contrast jumped out to him as his enraged manager who was radiating intense hatred towards him brought her quivering fingers to the front button of her black pants. Keeping her wrathful gaze on him she undid the button and jerked down her zipper. His eyes gleamed as he saw a small amount of white fabric underneath.

He made no attempt to hide his grin as she fumed and pulled down her pants for him. He loved that she had no idea what she was doing. He was controlling her with his glasses. His magic fucking glasses. As she stepped through each pant leg and moved slightly to the side Jimmy laughed. His manager was fuming in nothing but her white cotton panties.

Jimmy never really thought of Maggie as sexy until now. Despite her sour expression he was more turned on by Maggie than all the terabytes of pornography he had on his hard drives at home. Even his waifu Choco-chan was nothing compared to Maggie, with her lily white skin and soft brown hair. She bared her teeth at him like an angry puppy. God she’d look great with animal ears and a tail he mused.

“Earth to asshole,” she snarled, “I said you’re fired. Grab your shit and get out before I call the cops!”

For a moment Jimmy was back in reality. He’d lost his job and his life was probably over. He was going to get kicked out of his house. He was going to be homeless and have to live under a bridge or in a park or wherever homeless people live. He wouldn’t have any money. He wouldn’t have any food. He wouldn’t have any way to watch the next episode of BGBG Fairies!

That was a problem for future Jimmy though. There was a more important task at hand. Jimmy’s eyes locked first on the plain white cotton triangle between his manager’s legs. The color was as pure as a glass of fresh milk, as untouched as the first snow of winter. He didn’t know how many men had seen Maggie fully nude but Jimmy was going to join their ranks today. He was going to strip Maggie McMuffin.

Jimmy’s mind locked on the final line in front of him. The line that read “Remove Panties”.

He wished he could have savored it more. He wanted her to tease or dance. To wink suggestively and drive him wild. Instead Maggie angrily jerked the fabric down as she squawked profanities at him in an uninterpretable stream. Without taking her eyes off of him she threw her underwear across the room with surprising force. He might have seen visible lines of steam rising from her if he hadn’t been focused on his now ex manager’s freshly revealed pussy.

She wasn’t completely shaved but was well groomed. He could see small dark brown hairs in an angular tuft above Maggie’s most private area. His boss’ pussy was in full view. He wished he could touch her. He wished he could grope her. He wished he could fuck her.

As if it was responding to his lusty desires, the HUD began to change. The display was replaced by a menu that appeared on the left side of his field of vision. At the top of the menu was the word “Position”. Jimmy was all too familiar with the available options that were listed. “Blowjob”, “Cowgirl”, “Missionary”, “Bent over” and many others appeared before him. Next to the text was a small picture of what each position entailed, acted out by generic, faceless models.

Jimmy often jerked off to thoughts of Maggie on her knees. This was his chance. Just as an unconscious sneer brushed his lips he saw the word “Blowjob” light up. Shockingly Maggie, who had been eying him suspiciously with her hands on her hips, let her arms drop to her side and lowered her gaze. Emotionlessly but not quite mechanically she approached him and dropped to her knees. Before Jimmy knew what was going on he felt one of her soft fingers begin to pull at his zipper.

“Maggie, what the f….?”

“Just shut up and enjoy your blowjob dipshit,” she snarled as she pulled down his zipper and began to reach towards his very erect penis.

There was a sharp disconnect between Maggie’s actions and her demeanor. She was still the boss he knew and loathed but she was eagerly and enthusiastically displaying the kind of affection that was quite uncharted in Jimmy’s life thus far. As she pulled him free of the confines of his pants she began to move her face towards him. Everything was moving so fast. Minutes earlier Maggie’s lips had been curled into one of her patented sneers but now her lips were….

“OH FUCK!”

Maggie’s lips had quickly engulfed his shaft and were viciously working it back and forth. Jimmy couldn’t help but utter a guttural scream of pleasure as she sucked and slurped. Her eyes never left his; even in this moment she was deriding him with her gaze. Even as he fucked Maggie’s mouth she was in charge. She swirled his dick with her tongue with such a high degree of finesse that he wasn’t sure how long he would be able to stand such an intense wave of pleasure. Suddenly the HUD changed again. A few words appeared before him

Free Mode—Command at Will

Jimmy was far from thinking clearly but, amidst the pleasure he was feeling he knew that he wanted to control Maggie further. He wanted to put her in the same state he was in. He wanted her to…

“Touch yourself Maggie,” he breathed. “Masturbate for me. Don’t hold back but don’t cum either.”

“SLLLUUUUURP,” was Maggie’s only reply as she reached one hand gingerly between her legs. Slowly he could see her fingers begin to work their magic on her newly moistoned slit. Soon her eyes lost their controlling glare and became unfocused and vulnerable. Soon, she pulled away as a tiny moan escaped her lips.

“Ahhhh” “nnnnn” she mewled, no longer focusing on him.

“Did I tell you that you could stop sucking?” Jimmy smiled, knowing he had successfully assumed control of the situation. Maggie resumed her oral responsibilities but continued masturbating.

“Mmmph!” ShhlrrmmmmmMMMM”

Jimmy was closer now than he had been but he knew that he still wanted to bury his dick in Maggie’s pussy. He’d wanted to do it for years. Seeing her so vulnerable, so animalistic as she played with her clit while moaning and grunting made him want to violate her in every possible way. Still, he thought, it would be awesome to plaster her face. This was a serious dilemma to consider. As he mercilessly thrusted into Maggie’s mouth he thought of how he could have his cumshot and fuck her too.

Grunting and writhing Jimmy fumbled for a bottle of mayonnaise from the counter. His eyes sparkled as he fondly recollected Maggie’s distaste for the opaque, white spread. Unfortunately for her, opaque and white were exactly what he needed to paint his dream into a reality. She seemed blissfully unaware of his dastardly machinations. His boss had two fingers buried in her fuzzy mound; her eyes were closed while she purred and hummed around his dripping shaft.

“mmmmSHLRP!”

“Hey Maggie,” Jimmy commanded with as much authority as he could muster, “Open your mouth and close your eyes!”

Happily Maggie withdrew her lips from his dick and opened her mouth. Her bubblegum-pink tongue sticking out expectantly. Jimmy savored the site briefly before squirting the tube of mayonnaise all over the girl’s face. The goo got everywhere, having the desired effect and then some. Her pale skin was immediately sullied by the viscous sandwich sludge. Her forehead, her nose, her mouth, her eyelashes and even her hair were covered by his enthusiastic squirts. She was a gooey mess. Maggie screamed.

“What the fuck asshole! I wanted you to cum on my face, not this!”

Even Maggie looked momentarily suprised by her vocalized desire for Jimmy’s semen. He smirked as her face switched from disgusted rage to puzzled confusion to undisguised lust. The most amusing part was that she was still fumbling between her legs to pleasure herself while she admonished him for painting her face with mayonnaise.

“Taste it slut,” He commanded.

Maggie licked her lips and made a satisfying choking noise as she cleaned the sludge off of the outside of her mouth with her tongue.

“Gross,” she breathed.

Jimmy jokingly adopted a doctoral tone, mimicking the voice of his family dentist. “Now, open wide for me. As big as you can!

Maggie obeyed without question despite herself. Jimmy thrusted the dripping bottle into her mouth and squeezed as hard as he could. The choking noises she made were music to his ears. Jimmy guffawed appreciatively.

As his diminutive boss cleared her throat of the hated substance Jimmy thought about the HUD position menu again. Neither of them had orgasmed yet and there was no time like the present. He eagerly willed the menu into view.

I’m getting the hang of this, he thought.

He quickly selected the “bent over” option and Maggie rose to her feet. She was dripping from two different sources and he did not know which pleased him more. She walked purposefully to the counter where the sandwich fixings were displayed and bent at the waste, sticking her ass out slightly towards him. She turned back to face him and said nothing. Her face was a mixture of anger and lust. She wanted him but did not want to want him. Jimmy sauntered forward.

“Kissing a girl before sex would be the gentlemanly approach here but I don’t want to get any of that disgusting stuff on me,” he laughed.

He grabbed maggie by the waist and positioned himself. He did not know if he was her first but he knew she was his. He was not graceful by any means but knew roughly where to aim his aching dick with only a mild amount of repositioning. Without any more forethought he plunged into her.

“AAAAAAAuggggg!”

The noise she made as he fucked her was music to his ears. The boss he had dealt with for so long, his jailer and his unashamed tormenter, was now a mewling slut at his beck and call. He pumped her pussy joyously and she fucked him back. There was no rage in her actions, only submissive desperation as she bent further forward in an effort to let him fuck her deeper and deeper. Occasionally more droplets of mayonnaise fell from her face onto the counter. Jimmy swatted her ass happily as he increased the speed of his rhythm.

“Ngh” “Ngh” Ngh”

Her grunts matches his thrusts evenly. The carnal dance came surprisingly naturally to him. He wondered if it was some other feature of his new glasses or if he was just a natural born sex machine. As he fucked and pondered he nonchalantly grabbed the bottle of mayonnaise and smothered Maggie’s mousey brown hair.

“HeyOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHFUCKYES!!!!” Maggie’s protest quickly turned to pleasure as he redoubled his thrusting speed.

“Heyo Indeed,” he proclaimed.

Jimmy didn’t know if it was the warm wetness of her pussy, the humiliating goo on her hair and body or the sweet scent of sex but he could not control himself any more. He needed to cum. He grabbed a fistful of her slimy hair, spread the mayonnaise around her scalp and grunted enthusiastically as he let his own secret sauce escape into her pleading hole. It was the best feeling of his life. Cum spewed forth into Maggie. He was filling her and she wanted every drop of it. Her moans and squeals may as well have been pleases and thank yous. Her bucking hips welcomed him into her. His juices flowed in a seemingly endless cascade into the head supervisor of The Sandwich Shoppe.

Jimmy’s eyes blurred as he finished and he listened to Maggie’s mewling and panting. The menu had disappeared from site and had been replaced by another unfamiliar prompt. Tinting his field of vision was a picture of what appeared to be a smiling balloon. Confetti fell from above the dopey face and under it, in neatly printed hiraga, read

omedetou gozaimasu

Congratulations to me indeed, Jimmy thought. He had no idea though exactly what his new eyewear was actually congratulating him for.