The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER #1:

This is erotic material. If you do not enjoy reading erotic material, you’re browsing through the wrong newsgroup. Furthermore, if you DO enjoy it but are under 15 (swedish law) you’re not supposed to read this anyway.

* * *

DISCLAIMER #2:

This message is the author’s personal opinion and does not constitute the support, opinion or policy of the little green men that have been following me all day.

* * *

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS STORY!

(This is my first erotic story ever written in English, so don’t bug me with letters telling me that I spell like a dead cat.)

And something else: If you have any bondage AVI’s, please post them at alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.bondage!

(Or mail them to me.)

Stefan Eriksson

Homepage: http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-24050/

HOW TO CREATE A SUPER SLUT

Chapter III

Karin’s expression still showed both panic and embarrassment, as she ran of upstairs to her bedroom with the words “Wait, I have to put something on!”

The girl’s face was deep red as she looked for a place to put the pizza. “I could have sworn that this was the right address,” she mumbled.

I followed Karin upstairs. She was in quite a hurry to get dressed, only bothering to put on a pair of panties and the dress she had worn yesterday.

As she made the final adjustments to the dress, and tried to get herself together, I leaned over her shoulder, whispering in her ear. “Karin, THAT was VERY exciting, wasn’t it? Showing off like that! And in public too.”

Karin didn’t say anything, just swallowed hard and without really knowing what she was doing, caressed her left breast through her dress for a few seconds. She looked equally excited and embarrassed when she walked down the stairs.

The girl seemed somewhat relieved when she saw Karin coming downstairs. She was still holding my pizza in her hands. “Oh, miss, what shall I do with this? While you was upstairs I checked the order, and I am at the right address.”

“Well.” Karin said, still looking fairly excited, “Are you hungry?” “Yes miss.” The girl said.

“Then eat. But I won’t pay for it. Understand?”

“Okay,” the girl said. “I guess I have to pay for it then.”

Karin showed the pizza girl into her kitchen. At that time, I intervened, claiming half of the extra large pizza. The girl had an healthy appetite, and Karin watched her eat for a while, and then asked “You said that a man ordered the pizza. How can you be sure of that?” “Well,” the girl responded. “I stood right by Armano as he took the order. I could clearly hear that it was a man’s voice on the other end.”

“I wonder who it was,” Karin said. “Probably some poor sucker who gave your boss the wrong address. Do you want some juice with that?”

I smiled to myself. ‘Poor sucker’? I don’t think so!’

“Don’t you have any coke?” the girl asked. “No,” Karin responded. “A girl must watch her weight you know. Orange juice is all I have,” she said as she opened the fridge, bending over to get the opened juice can. Her short dress was forced upwards, showing most of her well-shaped buttocks to the girl (and me). She wore a pair of very small black string panties.

In noticed that there was goose bumps on her cheeks as she moved her left foot a little, spreading her legs a little more. She really liked to show off in front of this girl. The pizza-girl tried to pretend that she didn’t saw anything unusual, which was difficult due to the fact that her face was very red, and her eyes followed Karin’s every move. When Karin turned around, I saw that she too blushed deeply, despite the fact that her eyes glistened with excitement. As she reached over the table to pour some juice in the girls glass, I freezed both of the women with my commands “Blue banana!, Pink pineapple!”

“Karen, listen to me very carefully: You will slip, and accidentally making the juice splash all over the girl. Got it?” “Yes,” Karen said.

“Pizza-girl, what is your name?” “Jessica,” the girl responded. “Jessica,” I said, “The cold liquid will feel both disgusting and exciting at the same time as it slowly soaks through your T-shirt and jeans. Understand?” “Yes.”

As I woke them up, Karen’s left foot suddenly slided backwards, making her helplessly throw the juice can at Jessica, who screamed and reared backwards, making a futile attempt to avoid the cold liquid.

“OMYGODIAMSOSORRY!!!” Karen shouted, sounding almost as she would break into tears. Jessica’s pink T-shirt with the ‘Armano’s pizza’—logo was completely soaked, and her tight jeans was almost as bad.

“You stupid bitch!” Jessica yelled at Karin. “What am I going to do now!? I can’t take my bike back to Armano’s like this! I would catch ammonia and DIE!”

“I’m terribly sorry.” Karin said meekly. “You can borrow some clothes from me. And... and I could drive you back.” Her voice grew stronger as she got an idea: “You’re way to late anyway. We’ll say that some boy let the air out of your tires while you was talking to me. But first, you’ll have to take of those wet clothes.”

Karin grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Jessica tried to protest but Karin didn’t took any notice.

I hurriedly followed the two women back to Karin’s bedroom. Jessica just stood there dumbfounded as Karin promptly removed her T-shirt. Underneath Jessica wore a white cotton bra, which was almost as wet as the T-shirt. I could easily spot her erect nipples.

When Karin began to unbutton Jessica’s jeans the girl began to protest again, blushing a little. “Please no. That isn’t necessary, they’re not that wet and...” “Don’t be foolish,” Karin responded. “These things are coming off, and so are the rest! Turn around and undo that bra. I have plenty of things you can wear,” she said as she gripped both the jeans and Jessica’s panties in a firm grip and jerked downwards.

Jessica, who tried to remove her bra, blushed even more than before, and let out a small cry when she felt her jeans and panties being pulled down so roughly, but she did remove her bra.

“Good,” Karin said as Jessica handed her the wet piece of clothing. She was sitting on her knees behind Jessica. “Now, step out of these, and I will try to find you something while you take a shower.” Jessica did as she was told, and stood blushing with her arms folded over her breasts, about a foot ahead of Karin with her back towards her.

Just as Karin was about to stand up, I freezed both women.

“Karin,” I said. “Remember your reactions in the shower when your finger entered your asshole? From now on, you will always become very excited if you or anyone else caresses your ass. Especially with cold things. You will feel the urge to be fucked there, preferably by Peter, but any cock will do. So will any suitable object in fact. Now, there is more: You will also be aroused when you see other beautiful women’s asses. Of course you will enjoy watching beautiful women in general, but your favorite part is their asses. Blue banana. Pink Pineapple.”

As the women came to life, I could see how Karin’s eyes suddenly focused themselves at Jessica’s tight firm buttocks and powerful thighs. Jessica had a very strong lower body, probably because she used her bike every day, and her upper body wasn’t out of shape either. Her breasts was average sized but looked very firm and the nipples standing out made them even more beautiful.

Karin swallowed hard, and when Jessica tried to take a step forward, Karin stopped her by putting one hand at the inside of her thigh. “Wait. I...” Karin said as her other hand began to lightly caress Jessica’s cheeks.

“What are you doing!?” Jessica shouted. “STOP!”

Karin stopped, face blushing VERY deep, and started to sob uncontrollably. “Please forgive me... I don’t know why I’m doing this!”

Jessica stared in disbelief at Karin. Then she picked up her jeans and T-shirt and ran into the upstairs bathroom. She had a very strange expression on her face. Karin sat on her knees in the middle of the floor with her face in her hands, crying.

Fifteen minutes later, Jessica came out of the bathroom, wearing a large thick towel. Karin still cried in the bedroom, though she had climbed onto her bed and lied face down, with her face deep buried in the pillow. Her dress was a mess up around her waist, leaving her ass uncovered but for the very small panties.

Apparently Jessica felt a bit sorry for Karin, as she slowly walked back into the bedroom. She seated herself on the bed beside Karin and put her hand on Karin’s shoulder. “Please, " she said, “don’t cry. I’m just not used to women touching me like that...”

“I’m so sorry,” Karin said. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me...”

Karin told everything to Jessica, how she suddenly had began to feel trapped and uncomfortable in her clothes, and how she had bought all those expensive—and sexy—clothes. She even told Jessica about her little accident in the shower, when she had happened to put one of her index fingers in her anus. Karin didn’t say anything about this morning and the fridge, but apparently she was quite excited as it was anyway. It was enough to think about the finger fucking her ass to make her hot against her will.

Jessica was sitting on her knees next to the bed. Her towel had loosed up, and was almost falling off. She stared at Karin as she again began to sob.

“Please...", Karin told Jessica. “...I just can’t control myself! Would. Would you please caress my butt? Please!” she said, tears streaming down her face as she gave in to her arousal and started to peel off her dress.

Jessica couldn’t believe what she saw, but when she quickly stood up the towel fell off. As she bent over to pick it up she glanced upwards and swallowed hard as she for the second time of the day found herself staring at a very close range at Karin’s naked body. Before she could do anything Karin grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to a straight position, pressing her naked body against Jessica’s wet skin.

“Glmrmph!” Jessica tried to speak as Karin gave her a deep kiss and grabbing her arms, placing them on her cheeks.

After what seemed like minutes, Karin broke the kiss and looked Jessica in the eyes. During the kiss, Jessica’s hands had almost involuntarily begun to caress Karen’s butt, and with the subconscious suggestions I had planted in Karin’s brain, she reacted very fast to the touching. She was panting loudly, and begging Jessica to insert a finger in her ass.

“No, wait,” she moaned as Jessica hesitated. “I have a better idea. Let’s go downstairs.”

With that Karin took Jessica’s hand and walked down the stairs.

I followed them downstairs, using the video camera to record their every move.

They both looked marvelous, Jessica short with short dark hair and a very firm body, and Karin tall, with very long almost white hair, looking almost like a goddess.

Karin led Jessica to the fridge, opening the door with her other hand. She bent over and grabbed something at the bottom of the fridge. Then she turned around.

“Now, Jessica,” Karin said with a low, excited voice. “Please fuck my ass with this cucumber. Please!” She was handling the large green cucumber over to Jessica, who looked very excited, though she couldn’t believe her ears.

“I can’t do that! It would hurt you!” she finally blurted. Karin just placed herself with her upper body on the kitchen table, spreading her ass with her hands. “I don’t care if it hurts!” she yelled. “I NEED it! I need something long and hard up my ass, and I need it now! FUCK!”

“Wait,” Jessica told her. “I have an idea.”

Jessica opened the fridge again and found a bottle of liquid butter. She opened it and poured almost half of it’s contents over Karin’s ass. Karin’s response was tremendous; she moaned and rotated her ass to meet Jessica’s hands on her cheeks.

Jessica placed her left index finger on Karin’s ass muscle, making her squirm and beg for penetration. Jessica leaned forward, rubbing her front against Karin’s back, and forced her finger inside. Karin started to moan again, and began to trust upwards to meet Jessica’s finger. Jessica’s nipples was rock hard as she used them to caress Karin’s back in slow circles.

After a few moments Jessica grabbed the cucumber and placed it against Karin’s asshole. Karin began to slowly push upwards / backwards to force as much of the long green dildo-like thing.

“AAAahh!” she moaned as the large rod slowly entered.

“I’m sorry,” Jessica said, but Karin just shaked her head and pushed even harder. “Shut up and fuck me!” she yelled, but on the same time I could see tears streaming down her face.

Jessica grabbed Karin’s waist with her left hand and slowly began to work the cucumber in and out.

“yEesss!” Karin responded. She was crying in shame of what she was doing, not being able to control her reactions to the brutal rape. Soon her motions became faster as her rear relaxed and shaped itself around the intruding vegetable. Soon she had taken almost half of the cucumber. Jessica on the other hand literally crawled all over Karin, licking her neck, ears, shoulders and back, while she fucked her. Suddenly Karin yelped and spasmed, having a tremendous orgasm.

After the orgasm Karin just lied on the kitchen table with her face down over the far edge. Jessica climbed up on the table and began once more lick the sweat from Karin’s back, only this time she did it gently. After what seemed like an eternity Karin rolled over and risked her head to meet Jessica’s lips. The girls kissed deeply, then Jessica suddenly jumped down from the table.

“Wait!” Karin said. “Why are you leaving?” Jessica suddenly looked disgusted and confused as she fought her own feelings, watching Karin on the table.

Jessica answered angrily. “I don’t know what you did to me, you whore, but I’m not a dyke and I will never be!”

With those words she spun around and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

After less than a minute she came down again and left the house. Karin was still on the table, now once again crying as she realized exactly what she had done.