The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Suite 606

by HCX

md fd

Their flight had been remarkably smooth and uneventful. She watched the skyline of Manhattan roll past in the port windows of the plane as it slid into its final approach path at LaGuardia on a clear, perfect winter afternoon. They were in their Uber and headed for Manhattan in a matter of minutes.

It was their first trip to the City as a couple, and they had talked about it for months, moving busy schedules, adjusting their meeting and travel calendars in an effort that was almost one of military precision. But with a force of will, they made the trip happen.

They arrived at the Soho Grand and checked in while eyeballing the celebrity traffic in the lobby. Once upstairs they raced to the cavernous shower to wash away the funk of the long flight. He scrubbed her back as she stood under the waterfall of the shower, his hands rubbing big, slow soapy circles down her shoulders, back, and ass until he was fingering her pussy.

“Everything needs to be clean for tonight,” he whispered, “But not before I’ve had you at least once.” She felt him turn her toward him and wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her up to his waist. The hot pleasure of his cock slipping inside her made her gasp.

Pressing against the heated tiles of the shower wall, he fucked her slowly and steadily, pushing them both toward orgasm. She felt her orgasm rising fast and clenched down on his hard cock as he bucked and exploded inside her just as she came. She unspooled her legs from around his back and rested her feet on the floor again. Kissing her constantly and deeply, he fingered her soaking pussy, mixing his cum with the steamy, soapy water until she came again, loud and fast.

* * *

Dinner had been long, loud and lovely.

Since this was their first time in New York as a couple, part of introducing her to his friend was a big, happy dinner at Craft. There were a lot of war stories, a few good-natured moments of towel-snapping banter, and a lot of happy recollections. She was amused and intrigued at his friends from his New York days, and did her best to be charming. Since it came naturally to her by then end of the evening she felt she’d made his friends hers as well.

In the Uber headed uptown, he kissed her neck, breathing in her scent as his lips brushed against the smooth skin of her throat, her cheek, and behind her ears. The leather of the seat was heated, and she enjoyed how its warmth echoed the heat spreading in her as his hand slowly, lightly ran up the length of her perfect, sheer stockings. His fingertips teased her legs apart gently, then brushed the lace of her panties lightly, leaving her to stifle a gasp of pleasure. He gently rubbed and stroked her pussy outside her panties, knowing how wet she’d be by the time they arrived at their destination.

When they arrived at the St. Regis, he took her by the hand and helped her from the car. The heat of the overhead lamps in at the door of the hotel instantly pushed back the night’s chill air, and they were in the resplendent marble lobby in just a few steps.

“Now,” he said, “This part of the evening will be a little bit of a surprise for you. I’ve been to this event once before, and it takes a lot of knowing-the-right-people, but I’m very sure you’ll enjoy it.”

Her green eyes glittered, and she smiled back eagerly, “Tonight has already been...perfect.”

He took her hand and led her to the King Cole Bar, glancing at his watch on the way.

“We have a few minutes. We’ll have a drink before it begins.”

She batted her lashes at him and leaned toward him, standing nearly his height in her new Louboutins.

“Give me a little hint,” she said sweetly.

He smiled his broad, wicked smile and said, “You’ll know soon enough.”

The King Cole bar, with its enormous Maxfield Parrish mural, its high ceilings and dim lights was romantic and quiet, a marked contrast to the ten-way conversation in Craft’s noisy space. Their waitress brought a brace of drinks and they sat for the span of a cocktail, replaying the dinner conversations. After a time, Michael signaled the waitress and said, “We’re here for Suite 606. Can you let us know when it’s time to go upstairs?” He slid a folded $100 bill across the polished oak tabletop.

She smiled and said, “Of course, sir. I’ll call for you now.”

Heather looked across the table.

“What’s Suite 606?”

He leaned in and whispered, “It’s...a...surprise.”

* * *

They took the elevator to the sixth floor, and walked down the silent, heavily carpeted hall. A dark-suited pair of security guards stood in front of Suite 606, their eyes flickering over the heavy card stock of the invitation and then their faces.

One spoke as he opened the door, “Please deposit your bags and electronic devices with Miss Smith.”

Miss Smith was a spectacular Asian girl in her early 20s. Her dark suit was sexy without being obvious, and her affect was entirely professional. She asked them to turn off their phones and deposit them in a velvet-lined box which was secured by Michael’s fingerprint. As Miss Smith turned to place the box on the skelf behind her, stretching to reach above her head, her smooth, round ass came into view for a brief second. Heather nudged Michael and raised an eyebrow in sardonic amusement.

Miss Smith led them into the main room of the suite, which was lit only by candlelight. In the center of the circle of leather armchairs was an elevated stage. Heather felt her heart racing in her chest now, uncertain as to what would happen next. The shadowy room held perhaps a dozen men and women in the chairs surrounding the main stage. Somewhere, quiet music played in the background as Miss Smith circulated from chair to chair, leaving a flute of champagne and a small white envelope for each person on the side table next to their chairs.

Michael’s smile was broad and eager in the twilight of the candlelit room. Before Heather could ask him what was happening, Miss Smith said, “Gentlemen, ladies. Next to each of you is a flute of champagne and an envelope containing a tablet. Please take them now.”

There was a rustling in the room as envelopes were open. Heather could see a few people peering intently in the darkness, as she was trying to do as well, but Michael leaned over and said, “It’s safe. You’ll like it.”

Miss Smith watched closely, ensuring that everyone had taken the tablets. She smiled and said, “Thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, the show begins now.”

A woman was on the stage now, illuminate from a single spotlight. The music changed to something slow and sultry as the burlesque dancer began her show.

Heather leaned over and whispered, “She looks like Dita Von Teese…”

Without taking his eyes off the stage he whispered back, “That is Dita Von Teese.”

“Good evening, Suite 606,” said Dita. Her long sequined gown, opera gloves, and perfect makeup were all the more moving because everyone in the room was close enough to practically reach out and touch her. For a long half hour she danced, flirted outrageously with the men and women in the circle. Every shimmy and turn seemed designed to draw their eyes to her, and she commanded the attention of the circle entirely.

And then, it was over. The music came down, and Dita smiled.

“Now, ladies, this part of the show is coming to a close for you. If you’ll all follow Miss Smith into the other room, the next element of your evening begins,” she said.

“I hope this little glamorous window into my world left all of you gentlemen with a little something for all your ladies tonight...not that the fact off of you took a Viagra before the party started would hurt, Girls, yours was just a tiny dose of Ecstasy.” she teased, arching a perfect eyebrow. “Now, I’m almost done for the night, but I think you boys need one more little dance…”

The rest of her words were cut off as Miss Smith led the women in the group into another part of the suite and closed the door behind them.

Heather glanced at her compatriots. Like her they were all the wives or girlfriends of the men in the other room. Something of them smelled of New York’s secret world of power and intrigue. One was a perfectly-preserved 60, at least. One looked no older than 25. Heather found herself in the middle of the spectrum.

Before she could feel any sense of nervousness about the women she stood awkwardly beside, Miss Smith ushered them all to an set of leather wing chairs identical to the ones in the other room. They were arranged in a semicircle in front of a roaring fireplace, and the room was bathed in flickering, golden light.

Miss Smith smiled down at them. “Many of you have no idea about what goes on here at Suite 606. This is an extraordinarily discreet and quiet event and the people invited here are screened for their suitability, and their discretion. If you even approached being in this room tonight, both you and your men passed a background check.”

“We meet every four months. Each event includes an entertainment such as Miss Von Teese, and then something a little different. In tonight’s case, something very different. Tonight, each of you has the option to participate in Suite 606’s program. If you are uncomfortable performing a sex act with your husband in the next room, please proceed through the door on the left.”

No one stirred, though a tiny, nervous laugh came from one woman. “He has trouble talking me into performing a sex act on him at home in the dark, but I’m game.”

Miss Smith smiled and said, “Ladies, set aside your educations, your careers, your feminism for tonight. Our program this evening is erotic hypnosis, and I think you’ll all enjoy it as much as I did when I interviewed the talent. With that, I’ll introduce you all to Mr. Parker. He’s very accomplished.”

Heads swiveled as a tall, burly man in an expensive dark suit strolled in front of the fireplace, standing beside Miss Smith. He was ruggedly handsome, with dark hair, and a full beard. He didn’t look like a stage hypnotist; there was nothing campy about him in the slightest. He looked like a artisinal brewer or a woodworker in some Brooklyn loft space.

His voice was deep, rumbling, and confident. “Thank you, Miss Smith. I’m glad you enjoyed our session. Oh, and can I see the inside of your wrist?”

Miss Smith looked perplexed and held out her hand. He tapped his finger heavily on the inside of her wrist.

“Sleep and relax for me Miss Smith, right now. Down deep for me. Sleep for me right now,” he said in a low, steady, commanding tone.

Under her perfect bangs, Miss Smith’s eyes slammed shut. She stood swaying slightly as Parker moved to place a hand behind her back to support her.

“You’re going deeper and deeper asleep for me right now, Miss Smith. So deep you’ll focus only on my words, only on my voice as a I take you deeper and deeper into trance. You don’t need to hear anything else but my voice as you fall deeper and deeper asleep for me,” he continued.

The women in the circle, Heather included were rapt.

“Now, Miss Smith, I want you to remember how deeply hypnotized you were for me last time, and how by just concentrating very deeply for me you learned that the inside of your wrist is just as sensitive as your pussy, isn’t that right?”

Miss Smith’s glossy, plum-colored lips parted and she whispered, “Yes.”

He grinned wickedly at his audience and winked.

Now, Miss Smith, I’m going to stroke your wrist with my fingertip, and you know that since we’re here all alone you can just let it happen naturally, don’t you?” His finger was scribing slow circles on the soft skin inside her wrist and she started writhe in pleasure. She bit her lower lip and her hips started to instinctively move back and forth.

“That’s right,” he said, “Your wrist is just as erotic and sensitive as your pussy, and there’s nothing like the feeling of the orgasm that’s building up inside you. It’s growing now, isn’t it?”

Miss Smith was moaning softly now, leaning against Parker and obviously near to cumming. Her free hand drifted down to the front of her pretty Chanel suit and she touched her pussy, writhing to get a better angle. Parker kept stroking her wrist until suddenly he leaned in and whispered, “Cum for me now and then wide awake...wide awake and realizing you’ve been deeply hypnotized.”

Cum she did, and powerfully. Parker had to hold her body steady as she let out a loud cry of pleasure. At the same moment her eyes flew open and she stared at the women seated in a semicircle before her. She instantly blushed from the neck up, turning bright red.

“Oh my…” she stammered, “I….”

Parker smiled and said, “Don’t worry, Miss Smith. It’ll wear off in a few days.”

He turned to the ladies in the room now, smiling broadly and said, “I’m supposed to tell you that nothing that happens under hypnosis can make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

“That’s not entirely true. The right hypnotist can work on all the deepest fantasies in your mind, all the tricks and hidden motivations you don’t really want to admit, even to yourselves. I’m going to hypnotize you one at a time now. What I’m going to suggest to you will be quite sexual and I promise, you’ll—and your men—will enjoy it.” he said confidently. “Any questions?”

* * *

They were picked in random order, with the beautiful 60-something matron up first. While Parker hypnotized her, the rest stood quietly at the bar enjoying a glass of champagne served by Miss Smith. Returning from the suite’s luxuriously appointed bathroom, Heather passed Miss Smith in the entrance to the main room. On impulse she reached down and touched Miss Smith’s wrist as Parker had.

Their eyes met, and Miss Smith looked briefly stricken, but her features softened immediately. Heather, playfully stroked the spot on Miss Smith’s wrist as Parker had, making slow, lazy circles. The Asian girl leaned back against the doorframe and let out a low, whispered moan, glancing into the room to ensure they weren’t being observed. Heather leaned close and whispered, “I wanted to know this wasn’t just a show.”

Miss Smith bit her lip again and moved Heathers other hand under the edge of her skirt. Her perfectly smooth pussy was hot, swollen, and soaking wet. She leaned in to Heather and whispered, “I’m not a lesbian, but keep doing that.” Heather held Smith’s wrist with one hand and lightly touched her pussy with the other. Smith came almost instantly, leaning hard against the door frame and biting back a cry of pleasure.

Just as they turned, thankfully unobserved, Parker said, “Heather, you’re next.” The matron was sitting in a chair, her eyes closed and her hand busy under her skirts.

Parker smiled. “She’ll play with herself until we go in. Don’t worry, she can’t hear us.”

He smelled of something like spruce and she felt a little wet, both from having stolen a moment with Miss Smith and by his presence.

“Any questions?” he rumbled.

Heather giggled nervously. “I was hypnotized once at a charity fundraiser. I remember how it worked on me, but it seems like you’re promising a lot…”

“That’s good. You already remember how it feels, and as we continue you’ll remember how easy it is to fall into hypnosis…in fact, if you just look in my eyes you’ll realize it’s already started....”

“That’s right, Heather. You don’t want to look away. You don’t need to think about anything but my eyes as you gaze deeper and deeper...as you sink deeper and deeper for me. Already your eyes are growing so heavy, so sleepy, so ready to close for me. In just a moment, you will be asleep. Deep asleep. Deeply hypnotized. Under my control. Your eyes are closing now. Close them for me now and and sleep. Deeply, deeply asleep now.”

“Now, Heather...I want you to tell me what would make you, and Michael happy tonight sexually…go deeper for me, and let your conscious mind go blank as you describe it…”

And with that, Heather’s mind was blank...

* * *

She woke with a start, shocked how aroused she felt. She needed Michael’s cock, and she needed it right now. She was eyeing the door to the men’s side of the suite, obsessed with being in motion, to do anything she could to draw herself closer to having him.

She glanced at her companions, noting only one empty chair. The woman who would have been there was on her knees, sucking Parker’s cock with abandon. He looked blissful and came as she pumped her lips up and down the length of his hard shaft.

“Ladies, I wouldn’t normally abuse my evil hypnotic powers, but Carmen’s husband’s fantasy is that she come to him just after servicing another man,” he said, helping a smiling Carmen to her feet.

Carmen whispered, “My God that was incredible.”

Miss Smith said, “Ladies, it’s time.”

The six of them walked into the men’s side of the suite, horny and predatory. Heather could see Michael’s eager expression and she echoed it perfectly with one of her own. She’d entirely forgotten the other men and women in the room.

The only thing that mattered was getting his cock into her mouth. She could think of nothing more arousing, or urgent.

She knelt on the brocade cushion in front of his chair, and pulled his hard, thick cock from his trousers. There was nothing else in the world, and the second she had it in her mouth she felt a powerful burst of pleasure in her pussy.

‘My God,’ she thought, ‘It feels like his cock is inside me.’

She slid her mouth expertly up and down the shaft of his stiff cock, every motion and sensation echoing in her pussy. She was wet, and already felt an orgasm building. She needed to keep kissing and stroking his cock. It was the entire world to her, and the sensation her pussy was being thoroughly filled and fucked at the same time made her work in a frenzy of complete focus and attention.

She felt Michael’s balls tighten and his breathing quicken after a few minutes and felt her own orgasm breaking the surface. She was close now, and she could feel he was even closer. Her mouth and hand worked in perfect harmony and she drove him closer and closer to cumming.

She desperately craved his cum in her mouth. The thought of its heat and taste was more addictive than the most powerful drug. She knew on some deep level that the orgasm building inside her would be unleashed the moment he came, and she pumped and stroked and sucked his cock with abandon, finally releasing a torrent of cum into her eager mouth.

She looked into his eyes as he came, her perfect red lips encircling his cock, her expression one of complete sexual bliss and perfect abandon.

The moment she tasted it, her own orgasm broke loose, overpowering her. She felt as if he were exploding inside both her mouth and her pussy, and the power of her orgasm was so strong her moans escaped past the cock filling her mouth. She shook and thrashed but never stopped sucking his cock until she had drained him completely.

She heard a smattering of applause from the circle around them, noticing several of the other women were still either fucking their men, sucking their cocks as eagerly as she had, or in one case kneeling before her husband as he paddled her bare ass. For the duration of the trance, she had forgotten every single other person in the room.

All that had mattered was his cock, and their mutual pleasure. She smiled and felt a sense of both pride and submission. She could see Parker standing in the candlelit edges of the room, smiling broadly.

She sat in Michael’s lap as they watched the other couples finish. When the moment was over, Miss Smith circulated with champagne, and the room became just another party of the knowing and clever kind of New York people imagine in film and television.

Smith and Parker circulated, mingled, and chatted with the room. Heather walked over to speak with them and said, “Whatever you did…”

He grinned, “It’s not permanent, but if you ever want a refresher…” He proffered her his card and she slipped it into her clutch. He turned to answer a question from another couple and she sat down to refresh her lipstick.

As she finished, Miss Smith said, “Oh, Heather, I had one more thing for you…” and touched the inside of Heather’s wrist. The flood of heat and warmth in her pussy shocked her, as Smith stroked and caressed what felt for all the world like her pussy. She knew consciously it was her wrist, but the orgasm hit her within seconds as if Smith was expertly fondling her pussy.

Breathing heavily, she stood, hugged Smith and said with a grin, “You made Parker do that.”

Smith smiled, “I certainly did. Oh...and there’s one more thing you should know…”

“Yes?” Heather asked.

“The men weren’t just getting a Burlesque show from Dita the entire time. See the tall redhead in the corner of the room?”

Heather nodded.

“Well, when you get back to your hotel room, you’ll find out the hypnotic tricks she did on your husband and the rest of the men.”

Heather smiled broadly, “Oh, reallllly?”

Miss Smith walked her to the door, meeting Michael and the rest as they left the room.

Smith leaned close, and whispered, “I hope you’re ready for a very, very long night. You might find your husband won’t be stop fucking you until dawn, and won’t cum without your permission.’

Heather leaned back, stunned and smiling.

Smith moved to close the door and said “I hope we’ll see you again in Suite 606, Heather.”