The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sugar Girls Café

“Why did I sign up for this?” moaned Thea as she adjusted the headdress and flatted out the last few ruffles of her costume.

“Because Miss Alice asked so nicely” smiled Karen in response as she too flatted out the bright pink maids uniform.

“Yeah asked so nicely” replied Thea, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “She asked so nicely my awake mind didn’t even hear it”

“You did sort of ask for it” exclaimed Emily as she stepped into the room, her black veil and dress making her stand out in the room.

“Why do you get a black uniform?” exclaimed Karen with a look of indignation on her face.

“Because every café needs a yandere Goth maid. Or so I am told” replied Emily with a smirk.

“Well this is going to be fun, And I mean we are going to be raising a lot of money for people” smiled Karen obviously trying to not think about her current look. “And it’s all kinky people so I doubt we will look that out of place!”

“Keep telling yourself that” muttered Thea, struggling with an errant pleat

“How hard can it be?” interrupted Karen as she looked at Thea. “We serve them cake and tea, play the games and sing the song” she smiled.

“And the song is super catchy!” replied Sarah from the door as she closed it behind her and gave everyone a twirl of her blue uniform.

“Of course it is catchy, she played it on a loop in our ears for like 3 hours” grinned Thea trying to hide her obvious enjoyment of the memory.

“Sugar girls are super sweet, we make cakes while we sleep” started Emily, her head swaying as she sung it.

“We sing and dance and serve and prance” the others joined in, their heads joining the swaying. “We are your sweet girls from our toes up to our curls!” the all finished before shaking their heads.

“Catchy and contagious” smirked Thea before returning to the annoying pleat.

Their attempts to focus on their dresses was shattered however, by the other door slamming open and Miss Alice busting in with an energy that suggested she had been sampling the tea early.

“You look fantastic!” she shouted spinning around on one foot to be able to see everyone. “All the sexy manga I draw of you all is coming true!” she smiled. As she came to an almost stop the others could see what she was wearing. A male Tuxedo hugged her body tightly showing off her figure quite well.

“Why do you get a suit?” asked Thea with a hint of indignation.

“Because I run the café, one of us needs to give off an air of authority around here!” she replied, adjusting the tie with a theatrical flourish. “And you all know the game right? We give people the full service and they can attempt our contest!”

Upon mention of the contest a mixture of coughs and sighs filled the room.

Karen, her cheeks becoming rather flushed, was the first to speak. “Remind me of the contest rules again?” she asked.

“Well it is very simple” smiled Alice. “You all have a single word trigger phrase that makes you do something weird, however, something you liked the idea of. If a customer works one out they can add it to their sheet and they get entered in a draw to win stuff!”

The girls all looked at one another, some rubbing their arms, some feeling their cheeks flush slightly.

“Now before Karen runs off to masturbate” smirked Alice. “Go out and see the café, it looks amazing!” She said before opening the door and pointing out to the adjoining room like a 1930s stage magician who had just sawed a woman in half.

As the girls wandered out they were taken aback. The formally dour, almost industrial, side room of the dungeon was illuminated by fairy lights. Several tables were decorated with fresh flowers and pristine white table cloths. In a finishing touch the windows had pictures of Tokyo stuck inside them. It was quite a startling transformation.

“Well this helps me get into role” smiled Emily

“How in the world did you get this set up?” questioned Karen as she inspected the tables

“Only the finest hypnotized interior designers for my café girls!” smiled Alice as she placed her hands on her hips.

“This actually makes me kinda excited for this!” smiled Thea

“I am glad, shall I move and open up?” replied Alice, herself now blushing with pride due to the reaction of the girls. They all responded with a loud, affirmative “Yes!” and Alice quickly made her way to the door and quickly started to usher people to tables.

The girls worked quickly and efficiently and the clients all seemed to be having a good time. Soon the sound of happy clapping and the girls’ song filled the café and just beyond attracting even more people to the spectacle.

While waiting for some more tea to heat up Thea and Karen had a moment to themselves.

“You know, what with all the leather and latex I don’t feel as obvious in this outfit” Thea smiled pointing back to where the throng of customers was.

“True and I didn’t think we would get so many!” smiled Karen tapping on the tea urn as if trying to motivate it via physical violence. It was at this moment they were disturbed by a noise behind them.

“Fuck I think I caught the ballerina flu!” shouted Emily as she put the cups down on the table and did a perfect pirouette next to it. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t get my shot this year!” she continued as her body set off into a perfect series of little leaps and poses. “I think one lucky customer might have found one of our girls special triggers, give him a round of applause girls!” shouted Alice from her position at the door. Karen and Thea started clapping and laughing at their friend’s predicament and Sarah soon joined in from the far side of the room. After their ripple died down both Thea and Karren turned to each other and blushed realizing that that could soon be them.

Within a few seconds Emily dropped from her toes and looked around. “What was I doing?” she muttered to herself. “Oh, table three want the strawberry cake!” she smiled and quickly got back to work.

Thea continued her work. Bracing herself every time a client said something in case this was her word. She had no idea what Alice had planned for her. She knew they had a conversation about it a few days ago, but it was annoyingly foggy.

She quickly moved from table to table, even singing the song with Emily who seemed none the wiser about her earlier incident. One table of cute girls suckered her and Sarah into a card game. While Thea wasn’t sure of the exact rules, she know that her aim was to act cute and praise the customers when they inevitably won. She quickly drew her two cards and stood next to the table eyeing them happily.

“One, Two, Three, Flop!” they all chanted together as they put their cards on the table. Thea smiled as everyone saw her pair of Queens. She quickly shouted “Boom pocket lesbians!” before realizing that no one here would get that joke on account of it being a joke from her gaming group.

However, she didn’t have time to kick herself as Sarah spoke up. “I love eating girls out!” she said with a wide blank smile. “Its like my own little piece of heaven, I would most love to do it to you!” she said as she pointed at a blue haired girl on another table. “Would be good if you were blue in other places too!” she continued with a smile that was half seductive and half goofy.

“Oh my did we just see the maids trigger each other?” bellowed Alice with all the bluster of a ringmaster from an old circus. “I bet this will set an interesting president won’t it ladies and gentlemen!”. A small cheer rippled through the room as Sarah continued to hit on the blue haired girl with utterly no shame.

“I would totally do anything for you to pull my hair, just thinking of it is making my panties into a river!” Sarah mock whispered into the ear of the laughing girl. Thea couldn’t help but smile, setting Sarah off on such a lewd tangent did make her feel powerful. Soon Sarah got off the girls lap and shook her head.

“I need to make more tea” she said with a dreamy sound before walking over to the tea urn. Thea also shook her head. She knew what word Sarah reacted to, but she just couldn’t remember it now. She considered trying to think of it, but then she realized that she should be working and she wasn’t going to get paid to stand around remembering.

During her next few services Thea tried to wonder about what her trigger could do. She knew Alice knew everything she liked. But focusing on the conversation they had was impossible, every time she did her brain realized there was something she needed to do.

She soon got back into the rhythm of work and and serving. In fact she found herself starting to enjoy it. The other girls moved around with her and to an outside observer it looked like this was a regular thing.

However, this delightful period of work was suddenly broken when Karen shouted from one table. “How dare you mortals take what belongs to me!” she bellowed grabbing a honey jar from the table she was near. “As Queen of the Bees I demand you pay your tithe!” she continued as she went from table to table picking up the jars of honey until she had a massive pile in her hands. “I shall return to my hive!” she bellowed “And I expect you humans to” she blinked as she tailed off and blinked and shook her head. “I need to refill all this honey” she muttered to herself as she wandered to the table where it was stored.

Thea giggled, of course Karen would be bee themed. She was always obsessed with them. This raised many thoughts in Thea. What was she obsessed with? What was the low hanging fruit Alice would decide to pick. But once again a wall of fog hit her and she realized there was so much work left to do.

As Thea wandered around giving tea to three girls dressed in full rubber suits she realized something. She didn’t have a trigger. That would be the kind of trick Alice would play. To get her terrified of what she was going to do, but not do it. To leave her out. It made total sense. She stood tall as she marched over to the next table as she saw they had yet to order.

“Welcome to Sugar Girls! I’m Thea! How may I serve you Mistresses?” said Thea in her cutest voice.

“Um can we have the strawberry cake?” said the one girl as the other nodded. The only not to nod was a red head who was blushing at the far side of the table.

“Of course!” Thea smiled. “Do you want anything hun?” she said looking towards the blushing redhead.

“Say it! Say!” prodded her friends, causing the girl to look up, showing off her beautiful green eyes.

“Um. Um. Is the cake. Um. Turgid?” stammered the girl.

Thea realized. It all made sense. She quickly moved to the tables of stuff and grabbed the strawberries. She grabbed the whipped cream. This made so much sense! She went back to the girls and quickly pulled her uniform down and started coating herself with the cream. They wanted a strawberry cake and she was going to be the best one ever. As she coated herself in the cream she knew what she was. She was a cake. And these cute girls were going to eat her all up. As she put two big juicy strawberries on her breasts she let out a dreamy sigh. “I’m a Strawberry cake! Please eat me all up!” she said gently as her eyes glazed over. She was going to be the most delicious cake ever.

Thea stood up and took the spoons from the girls. “I am going to wash these” she said while remembering to go wash herself due to being oddly sticky. She quickly blamed it on carrying all these cakes around. She had been doing something before talking to the girls, hadn’t she? But once again she realized these spoons were not going to wash themselves.

As the final customer filtered out and the convention came to a close the girls gathered around a table, waiting for a surprise Alice had promised.

“What do you think it is?” asked Emily

“Knowing Alice” said Thea “It is going to be something weird, maybe she brought us all dolls or dildos or something”

“Dolls or Dildos? That’s quite a range of options.” giggled Karen.

“It is neither!” interrupted Alice, carrying over a covered platter. “You have all been such good maids I made you all a cake!”

“Out of?” asked Thea, eyeing the cover suspiciously.

“I am sadist, not a psychopath dear” grinned Alice as she placed it onto the table in front of the girls.

“Well I hope you are a good cook” laughed Sarah

“Oh I have something rather wonderful cooking” said Alice her grin growing as she pulled the lid off revealing a big cake with the words “Remember Me” written on it in red icing. Upon seeing it the girls all wobbled slightly.

“Nectar” muttered Karen “Made me a bee queen angry about humans stealing my honey”

“Lesbians” said Sarah dreamily “Have to be honest about my sexual attractions to girls I see”

“Pumps” whispered Emily as her eyes rolled slightly back into her head “Makes me think I caught an illness that makes me act like a silly ballerina”

“Turgid” said Thea, not really in control of her mouth “Makes me think I am a cake and cover myself in cream and fruit and stay a cake until it is all eaten off me”

Suddenly all the girls shook their heads. “We did what?” they all exclaimed in unison before all flushing at the cheeks.

“I can’t believe I did that!” blushed Sarah

“You just spoke lewdly! I pretended to be a cake!” blushed Thea rubbing her arm

“But at least you had cute girls trying to eat you!” smiled Sarah back

“Seems everyone had fun!” smiled Alice

“I am so getting you back for this” said Thea, sticking her tongue out

“Oh dear” smiled Alice. “Cake first, then we can plot your failed revenge attempt later. And then we can plan next year! What do you say sugar girls?”

All the girls looked at each other and giggled. “Super sweet!” they all shouted in unison before falling into laughter and grabbing plates.