The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted © 2008 by Sleeping Beauty, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the authors. Visitors to this web site may read but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute this or any story.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately.

Suffocating

by Sleeping Beauty

Like so many nights, I spend it alone with my computer and a cup of coffee at my desk. Checking emails, write letters, or read stories from one of my sites that I visit nightly. I notice that I slip into the same habits. I crave something more.

My mind seems to be drawn to the female writers and domination by seduction of late. Secretly wishing someone would come take me away. Sighing I realize not all fantasies were meant to happen.

Sipping my coffee, I start to read one of my favorite authors of mc erotica. It does not take long for me to get lost in the story or the sensations it brings me. My hand falls into my lap where a faint pulse arises. I softly and quietly purr, as I go deeper into the story. I unzip my jeans and let my hand explore my growing wetness as I read.

I withdraw my hand only to pull off my pants and let them drop to the office floor. Sitting down, I lay back in my chair getting comfortable again. Just when I am about to replace my hand, I feel a soft hand with seeking fingers, come over the tip of my chair. Its path crosses my chest softly caressing. A small trail of pins and needles coarse down my chest as it travels to my right breast.

I moan, and try to look back to see who it is. My head cannot move back far enough to see. It rests on the back of my chair just out of range of the person behind me. Another moan comes as I feel her kneading my breast, which sends an ache through my body. I gasp for breath and try to get up. The sensation pins me in my seat. The fingers of the hand start to massage and gently tweak my nipple. My coffee and story are long forgotten in the waves of intense pleasure and desire burning through me like fire.

I move into the touch and gasp more as the pleasure grows and moves through me. I go to raise my arms in an embrace but they do not move. They are suck to the arms of my chair, where they are invisibly bound. I moan feeling helpless, because I am… and I realize that I so want to be helpless if this is what it brings.

A second hand snakes over to take my other breast. Cupping my breast as it starts to match the motion of the other hand. I blush and gasp as together, they bring me such pleasure I never felt before. I move to it, trying to resist only ending up sinking deeper into my chair and the pleasure I am feeling.

Taking it in, I move to her touch, craving it, needing it, as my body pushes into her hands, her fingers. My hips roll back into my seat, pressing my pulsing pussy into the chair more. I moan and purr as I feel her caress and pinch and stroke my aching breasts. Her perfume waifs to my nose as I breathe in the scent and feel it overloading my already lost thoughts... it feels beyond anything I could dream. The satin kiss of her blouse drape over my cheek blocking my vision even further. Both are trapping heat I am feeling from her assault, helping only to prolong my sweet agony as I melt into a pool sensations, smells, touches and passion.

So hot am I. My heart is racing so fast it almost jumps from my body. The ache is spreading from my nipples as the pleasure pulses with each beat of my heart down my tummy, and centering on my thighs to my pussy. Wetness starts forming between my legs. I feel lost and out of control, unable to move or fight. With each pass of the fingers, I relax, finding I want it; I need to feel the pleasure and ache. Longing for what is to come.

Without warning, I feel breasts pressing around my cheek. My lips are now against soft skin fragrant with her perfume. Her taste is salty and hot. I want to touch it, to grasp at… but all I can do is pull myself between those breasts and bury myself there in her as my ache spreads.

She starts to move, rocking and my head strains. My lips are touching her skin, not able to get enough of her. My wrists still bound without rope. I sway in my chair, in a pool of my own melting juices. My own heat intense now threatens to overwhelm me and I want it … I NEED it too.

I kiss and run my lips over her skin. My pussy is growing hotter still with pleasure. I am drawn closer into her. All I can smell, taste, or see is breasts. They are so close to my face, I have the desire to eat them up. Each breath draws me into her heat, her scent, fueling my lusts and needs. My breasts and pussy are aching now. Her control is absolute.

A nail scrapes across one of my nipples. The sensation is like a spark shooting from the touch. Flickering, igniting my skin. A trail is forming lazily down my tummy. Gasping, I feel myself fall deeper between her breasts, deeper into her control.

My body jolts from the shock of her touch; her breasts are smothering my face. My eyes start to roll back a bit as the pleasure washes over me seeping deeper.

The hiss of her nails scraping a line along my stomach makes it move up into her fingers. My body is reacting without thought. My back arching as if an electric current runs through it. The breath from me brings forth moans and whimpers. A shot of pleasure goes down my spine to my pulsing wet pussy.

I suddenly feel lightheaded and hot. Unable to breath as thoughts of her breasts fill my mind. Falling, sinking lower into pleasure, it is swelling up and filling me up totally.

Her nail now arrives at my thigh, which is shaking and quivering with pre orgasmic rhythms. Sensations swirling about me are getting stronger. My nipples still occupied with fingers and my lips enjoying her skin. With every breath, I take in more of her. Imprinting on her and melting into her folds. So helpless with passion that feeds my desire. Making it easier to respond and open myself to her.

I push to her, upward. I feed the pleasure more with each movement. I moan, trying to speak, to form one word, one thought. Nothing but pleasure lives here in this moment in time, that I pray lasts forever. I move into her, embracing it, claiming it, loving it all.

The flick of her nail is felt as she scrapes it over my swollen needing lips. Another flick to my clit sends me reeling. Throbbing sends my hips thrusting. Each breathless moan becomes buried in the heat of the woman’s breasts. I am overwhelmed, taken, controlled.

Fingers begin to push their way inside me. They are wet, wriggling, and dipping in and out. They are hot, cold, stretching, relaxing. In and out. In and out. I strain as my inner muscles start to shudder. I explode around her fingers with each pass they make. I grasp them tightly with each stroke. Encasing them in my wet and slickness. Pushing them, eating them up along with each glorious sensation.

The woman pushes into me, pressing, taking charge of my coming orgasm. She is grasping the pulsing core of my heat, milking my pleasure from me. The feeling is so intense that I see light, colors, and pulsing waves. They explode like fireworks inside of me, repeatedly, wonderfully, draining me completely.

I spasm. Many small and powerful convulsions. I cling to each one as they come and I try so hard to have them linger. My mouth is hungry for more as I feed off her skin with suckles and kisses. I ride each wave, each touch, as her voice suddenly rising in my ears as she speaks to me.

“Come babygirl, release, give me your juices, your heat, and your need. Cum for me…”

As if by command, my body jerks. I shudder against her and my mind explodes, reveling in the wonderous pleasure and release.

“Mmmmmmmm, good baby, so good to let go. To surrender to your need. Such a good girl….”

I feel myself fall and drift within the pleasure. My hips descending back into my chair as my body rolls as each wave recedes.

I collapse spent. Realizing the cool air is on my face. Wetness glistens on my thighs and my wrists are now free to move. Only her scent lingers. My mouth dry and my thoughts are only of her.

Sitting almost lifeless, I do not want to move. Just breathe in what is left of her and fall asleep with her in my mind. My breathing and heart slowing I feel its time sleep. I manage to get up and walk to the bathroom to wash my face. Still she lingers. I get undressed and put on a silken nightgown. Climbing into my bed I slump down, still consumed by the sensations from the encounter. I fall asleep to be with her again.