The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This tale contains realistic scenes of hypnosis induction and lesbian sex.

Such an Interesting New Experience

Part I

Mindy, a young pretty woman, had just broken up with her boyfriend. She loved him, but that stupid selfish guy could not think about anyone but himself.

Last week, he left her alone waiting for him in the café while he was meeting some old high school friends. Every time this kind of situation happened, she used to question if he was not dating with other girls or was just being absent minded. But she got tired of waiting for him to take an attitude in his life. After all, she is a cute, intelligent, and really attractive girl, and she is supposed to find someone better who really cares for her.

Mindy was making up for her job on that Monday morning. It was everyday the same routine... Waking up, having a shower, brushing her brown long hair were just some of the items she might care before leaving her small and larksome house in the downtown.

She used to eat her breakfast on the way, while driving her car to the investment consulting firm she works, this always gave her extra time to arrive on time. Since she was an independent and responsible professional, her appearance should be always impeccable.

A colleague then breaks the morning usual silence.

“Good morning Min! Had an enjoyable weekend?”

“Weekends are always perfect!", replied Mindy to George.

She took the elevator and met many colleagues on the way, like usual.

“Girl, I loved you new dress! From where did you get it?", asked Jessica one second after Mindy reached her office.

“Haa, it was the ultimate in the shop!”

Nobody in the company noticed something happened to her. Although she had many disappointments and frustrations inside, she easily disguised it and looked happy for everyone... but Sasha, the assistant of the Human Resources Sector.

Mindy used to meet Sasha from time to time in her office or in her way to it. They used to have fast conversations about the weather, TV shows, the newest fashion tendencies and recent employed staff in the company. But they never really spent much time talking about themselves.

Sasha had a long curled hair and liked to use red lipstick and nails, what made her hands really charming and her mouth really attractive. She used to work in the company since many years and nobody there had ever heard her talking about her personal life.

It’s 6 p.m. and it’s time for Mindy to go home. In the elevator she meets Sasha, who talks to her with a seductive voice

“You are not exactly fine today, are you, Mindy?”

“Ahh.. don’t worry Sasha... It was just a long day...", replied Mindy, asking herself how could Sasha notice it.

“You cannot fool me, dear, but it’s ok... if you wish, I can help you with whatever you’re passing through.”

Mindy drove her way home still confused about what just happened in the elevator.

* * *

The entire week passed normally and quickly and it was already Friday evening. Although on Fridays the employees were allowed to wear casual clothes, Mindy was as elegant as the normal days in the week.

It was almost sunset time, and for the first time since months, she was the last one to finish her work and needed to close the office. The keys used to be kept in a small room near Sasha’s office. Arriving there, Mindy meets Sasha.

“Hi, sweet! It’s a long time we don’t chat!”

“Hi Sasha.. yeah, it was a workfull week... I was looking for the office’s keys, can you remember where are them?”

“Come with me... they’re in my office, cuz I’ve just closed the backdoors. We take the opportunity to have a tea!”

Mindy went with Sasha to her office, and accepted the tea.

“Please sit down, Min... I’ll take the keys...”

Mindy sat in a very comfortable armchair and took some sips of an exotic flavoured tea. In some seconds Sasha came back with a very generous keyset, with some kinds of pendants holding it.

“I know you are not ok Mindy... you are not just tired, something happened to you these days, no?”

“Yeah, Sasha... I confess you were the only one to notice... I’m not ok at all. I broke up with Charlie one week ago, and I’m not feeling fine yet.”

“Hm.. I bet he hurt you or cheated on you, no? That’s the reason why I can’t stand boys!”

“Hehe, I cannot enjoy being with girls like you, Sasha... it’s just... my personal preference!”

“Or maybe because you never tried... You’re an intelligent and really attractive woman, this boy and all other stupid boys never deserved you at all. Have you ever thought about trying different options?”

“Ohh, com’on Sasha... I just can’t imagine something like another girl kissing me... it’s... kindda weird!!”

“Maybe it’s just a matter of opening you mind...”

Continues on part II...