The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Succubus

By Master Gharlane

It was a Tuesday night. Yeah, I remember the night. Quietest night of the week and I was in my local bar downing a few. Looking around I could see a few old codgers getting aways from their wives. A couple of the local hookers were having a break but I didn’t think they were trying to drum up business here. Dames, huh! Some people say, ‘love em and leave em’. I say, ‘fuck em and dump em’. One thing I’ve learned is to never let a dame get her claws into me. Just look at those poor saps trying to sneak away for a drink.

Anyways, I was sitting here minding my own business when all of a sudden there was this collective gasp from behind me. I turned and joined the gasp. She had just come in through the door and drop dead gorgeous didn’t even begin to describe her. A curvy, hour glass figure that was not too skinny or too fat. Her tits weren’t hugely massive but were plenty big enough to leave you in no doubt about their existence. And, up top, a heavenly face, high cheek bones, full, ruby red lips, smoldering green eyes and all framed by flaming red hair. To top it off, she was wearing a low cut evening dress with a thigh high split and fuck-me heels that dripped raw sex by the gallon.

As I said, everyone stopped to gasp. Even the hookers were drooling. It was more than that though. It was her poise, her demeanour. You could tell she wasn’t in the least put off by everyone staring. In fact she expected it, even revelled it, drank it in. Me, after that one jaw dropping look I turned back to my drink. All I could think was she was outa my league. In fact, she was out of the whole bar’s league.

My moody thoughts were broken as she positively oozed into the seat beside me. Then she turned to the bar keeper and asked in a honey voice for a ‘bloody mary’. At least she didn’t do the ‘buy a girl a drink’ thing, I thought. She did turn to me and ask if I came here regularly.

So we had a few drinks while making small talk. She was very easy to talk to while staring at that gorgeous face between sneaking peeks down her long line of cleavage. I’m sure she knew what I was doing and thoroughly approved. Finally she came to a decision. “Listen Stan, why don’t we grab a taxi and go back to my place?” My mind was all suspicion. ‘Ok,’ I thought, ‘how much is this gonna cost?’ ‘When did I tell her my name?’ An amused smile crossed her face. “Don’t worry Stan, I’m not a pro. I don’t want money. It’s just that most men think I’m out of their league and so I go without for quite a while. And, believe me Stan, there are times when I need a man to take me to bed and really give it to me good and proper.” She gave me simmering look. “I’d like that man to be you Stan. After that we go our ways.”

It was an easy decision to make. I didn’t have much money on me so there was nothing she could charge or steal and, since there was no one else in my life, there was no way she could blackmail me or anything. Beyond that, her mere presence was getting me uncomfortably hard and the thought of getting my hands on her and my cock in her was just too pressing. We hailed a cab.

It took half an hour to get there. Maybe less, maybe more. Something like that I think. I can’t remember which direction we went. It was a very plush apartment at the top of a non-descript building. As soon as she shut the door behind us she turned on me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a lingering, thousand horsepower kiss that had me gasping for air. My hands reached down to fondle her taut arse. Clothes started dropping as she guided me to her bed.

She was truly dream like in her perfection. Large, round firm tits. Nipples that stood up a mile and begged to be kissed and sucked. Flat stomach. Legs that went all the way up to a shaved cunt that I just had to visit. We rolled and kissed on the bed in heated passion, our hands all over each other though one of hers kept stroking and caressing my cock in it’s absolute hardness.

Somehow I ended up down between her legs licking and slurping on her engorged clit. I usually don’t do that but the flow of things had me down there. She was incredibly orgasmic and came and came and came while my cock got harder and harder and harder. I just couldn’t stop myself lapping her copious juices. They tasted divine. Like sexed up honey. I seemed to zone into her till the rest of the world didn’t exist except for that pulsing smooth clit that I had to suck and lick like I had never done before. The world disappeared.

* * *

I was lying face up on the bed. I couldn’t move a muscle nor speak so much as a syllable. Beyond that I was as horny as hell. She was kneeling beside me slowly stroking my cock. It had never been so hard. “Thank you for that Stan, I needed a good licking before a good fucking. But, before we fuck, I need to get you ready”. With that she proceeded to stroke my cock more vigorously.

I should have exploded on the spot. I was that hard and horny. I was right on the very edge of cuming but I couldn’t. She kept stroking and stroking, finding all the right ways to maximise my hardness and keep me on the edge. Never had I felt so hard and stimulated. I needed to cum like I had never needed before. And there was nothing I could do about it.

I have no idea how long she kept this up. Maybe an hour. I don’t know except it seemed like forever. Every so often she would reach down and heft my balls with her hand. They felt heavy and bloated. Never, in all my life, had I been so desperate to cum. To keep me lubricated she would reach down and scoop some juices from her pussy and smear it on my cock and balls. She was that wet. And still there was nothing I could do to stop her or get off.

“Hmm”, she murmured, “getting there but still a way to go. Let’s change things a bit.” She shifted around and straddled my chest before lowering her sopping gash over my mouth. “Drink me down,” she ordered. As if to emphasise her demand she put her hand around my balls and gave them a bit of a squeeze. She didn’t need to order. I couldn’t help myself. I was addicted. I was drinking as soon as her cunt was in reach of my tongue. In the meantime she lowered her mouth to my cock.

I had thought the desperation was unbearable before. Now it was far worse. Her tongue explored every ridge and cranny of my rampant cock. From top to bottom she took the entire length in. And, all the while, I drunk down more and more of her dripping juices. She came god knows how many times and every time she did my mouth took in a fresh gush of her nectar. I was crying and whimpering in desperation. I needed to cum so bad. My balls felt like they were going to burst. But I had to drink. And there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. Amazingly, she kept this up for almost as long as her previous hand job while I was compelled to lick and suck and drink constantly.

She hefted my balls again. “Almost there,” she purred. She lifted herself up off my mouth, turned around and smoothly lowered herself over my cock. “Oh, it’s so nice to have a good hard cock filling me”. She began to slowly ride up and down my shaft. The feeling was divinely exquisite. Slippery yet stimulating every square inch of my sensitive flesh. I would have yelled and screamed or pushed her away to do it myself but I was helpless. My breathing was coming in explosive fits, my heart yammering at a million miles an hour and sweat streamed down my body. The need to cum was way beyond unbearable. I was begging and pleading with my eyes but to no avail. My balls throbbed and ached with their bloated fullness.

She bent over and fed me her rock hard nipples while grinding her hips into mine. I sucked and licked. “Harder,” she mewled. “Harder!” I was practically chewing them off. “Oh yes,” and she came again and again. I have no idea how long this went on for but my jaw ached almost as much as my balls and throbbing cock.

She looked me in the face with a hungry, rapacious look. “You’re there now. Time to feed. Cum!” I instantly exploded in the most titanic orgasm I had ever had. I came and came and came, seeming to pump out gallons of cum into her. She screamed like a banshee and rode me for every last drop. The world seemed to go blank.

* * *

I was bodiless, floating in the most divine space. Bliss, nirvana, an exquisite sensual peace I had never known. There was no time, just forever. No anger, no hate, no fear, no pain, no loneliness, no worry. Just the here and now and never wanting to ever be anywhere else. I floated as the child in the womb.

I heard her voice come gently to me from a million miles away. “Thank you Stan. I really needed that. In a while you will wake up and, when you do, you will get dressed and leave. When you leave you will forget utterly where this place is. No matter how hard you look you will not find me. Don’t worry though, when I need you I will summon you and you will come. Maybe a month from now.”

* * *

It’s been three weeks since that encounter and I’m in a very bad way. I wake up every night having had the most intensely erotic dreams about her. My cock will be as hard as hell screaming out for relief. The thing is, I can’t cum. Believe me, I’ve tried. I’ve masturbated till I was raw and my arm was about to fall off. Seen hookers, ex lovers, everything I can think of. Nothing works. I’m constantly horny. In the meantime my cock seems to have got fuller, thicker and much, much more sensitive. The worst of it is my balls. They are full of cum and almost twice their normal size. They are heavy and achy and if I try to run or jump the ache becomes unbearable. With every passing day the feeling grows.

I am desperate. I have tried looking for her. Tried retracing my tracks. Tried finding the taxi driver. Asked around if anyone else has seen her. No luck. I pray she will call me soon. She doesn’t even know my number but somehow I know she can contact me. I’d come in an instant to do her bidding. Anything for relief.

I used to say ‘fuck em and dump em’. What a joke!