The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succession

mc, ff, fd

Synopsis: A dying scientist races against time to save her work.

Author’s Notes:

This story is mine, don’t post it elsewhere.

If you’re too young to read this sort of thing, or are someplace you’re not supposed to read it, don’t.

She knew there wasn’t a lot of time.

It had been decades since she’d seen patients, as she’d moved on to research almost with the first opportunity, but she had a pretty good idea of the damage the bullet in her left side had done. She was certainly keenly aware that it was allowing the life to seep from her.

She could feel it in the stickiness of the blood on her once green blouse. She could smell it in the tinge of iron in the air in the car. She could feel it in the painful stitch that seemed to squeeze her chest from the inside out if she tried to breathe too deeply. It was in how her vision greyed at the edges when that stitch throbbed.

Amanda looked at herself in the rear view mirror. Her eyes were still sharp and a clear blue. She knew that she should be dead. She would have been had the men in dark suits had brought more friends. But what was a middle-aged research scientist going to do? Well, the result was a combination of her having a little warning that they were coming, having something to survive for, and being more than a little bit lucky.

She gave herself a sarcastic glare. Yeah, really lucky, honey. She winced as the metal inside her bit her again. Just lucky enough, and sometimes that’s all you get.

It’d be enough because she’d make sure it was. Amanda guessed that maybe she had a little bit of extra time to work with. It all depended on how long it would be before the dead suits were expected to report to their bosses. Others would come and then spend time trying to find something useful out her auxiliary lab. Good luck.

In an added bit of good news, driving around her main lab, she saw no hint of anything in a suit. If they’d known about the place they’d have hit it too by now. She parked the car two blocks down a side street in the industrial park. It was out of sight just enough to where anyone looking there would have to look a little bit. It was all about whatever time she could scrounge together now.

Fresh pain wracked her as she forced herself out of the car. She white-knuckled the car door and willed herself to not pass out. She scrunched her eyes shut and hissed through the pain, happy for it in a way because it meant that her body wasn’t ready to shut down just yet. She looked off in the distance, the warehouse in which she’d done her most important work and now all but lived seemed light years away. She pressed her hand into the pressure bandage that now covered her wound and, after a quick ramp up of the pain it dulled to something slightly more manageable.

One step at a time, honey.

And that’s what her life became, an exercise in putting one foot in front of the other through the pain and the fear. She didn’t want to die. All things being equal, who did? She knew that even now she could probably be rescued by a decent surgeon, but that wasn’t something in her future.

But her work could go on and her work could be cared for, she just had to get to the lab. Amanda sort of shuffled forward on the asphalt, finding a rhythm between the pace and the pain that she could deal with. Indeed, that momentum was something her mind could embrace.

Amanda walked the left curve of the road to the small line of warehouses. She could make out hers by the fact that the third of the overhead lights was burned out. This was the perfect place to be. Illegal designer drug makers used the buildings. The mob did, eoo. For that alone it was ideal as the various groups kept everyone else out while keeping the majority of turf issues out of that part of town to keep the police away.

She knew some of those eyes were on her even now, and she hoped that maybe some of them would shoot first and ask questions later if more of the damn suits showed up. Seeing that would actually be something else to live for if she needed one more thing.

Finally. Finally, she was at the door. Now, not simply having to walk, she paused to reset her mind and start thinking again of what needed to be done. She fished through her once white coat to pull out the gray keycard for the door. Slipping it in the slot, she was met with a harsh buzz. “Fuck.” Flipping the card the other way, it slid in with a soft beep.

Leaning into the door and fighting fresh pain pulsing through her side, she entered the expansive warehouse, seemingly empty, save the old bus parked parallel to the opposite wall. She’d never expected to have to make such a hasty getaway, but she’d planned for it anyway. Glad now to be able to use the walls to brace herself, Amanda made her way around the to the dummy fuse box in the corner. Flipping the correct switch a set of panels indistinguishable from the rest of the floor parted.

She smiled. Sometimes the whole mad scientist thing is just fun. She smiled wistfully. I’m gonna miss it.

Amanda was supremely grateful for the railings for the stairs that she never remembered as quite so steep before this night. They took her well underground to the next door and, once she slipped her card into that slot another beep preceded the soft click of the lock as well as the metal-on-metal sound of the floor above her sliding back into place.

She stepped through the door and walked the six paces through the entryway to see her masterpieces.

A dozen young women were scattered around the living room in various stages of undress and play and it renewed the doctor more than a little to see them. She created for herself a harem with women of almost every body type and shade on the color palette. They all had their charms, from chocolate-hued Bambi who was lapping voraciously, nose buried in the dark brown fur of big, beautiful Candi who moaned and grunted to each flick of Bambi’s tongue as Candi had her white, silk nightie bunched under her breasts.

Amanda lost herself for a moment in memories of Candi. She was so full and soft and she could drive a strap-on with such skill and power she could make a straight woman forget her need for a man. Amanda smiled remembering that she’d used that skill to help her skewer several of the minds in the room.

Her eyes then drifted to her right to see Tiffany with her black hair in a page boy cut and her brown eyes rolled so far back in her head that the pupils were almost invisible as the flesh of her ass on that tight dancer’s body rippled as she rammed her half of a double-ended dildo into Crystal, a redhead with hair well down her back and a penchant for fitness that Mistress gave her that left her with a supremely toned, cream-skinned body.

All were perfect now. None of them still had the names they were born with, of course. Those were lost when the doctor had plucked them from their old lives because they had caught her eye in one way or another. All had been pared down to their essence: almost thoughtless, obedient and driven to fuck as they were driven to breathe.

Ordinarily she would have just snapped them to heel or joined the pile, but that was not to be today. She knew what had to be done, but she couldn’t bring herself to ruin their moments.

Chloe, naked, biting her lip hard as she pumped a red jelly in and out of herself while thrashing through another orgasm, her mop of sandy blonde hair a sweaty mess, nipples proudly erect finally noticed. “Mistress! Oh my God, Mistress!” She could have burst into tears at just that moment and the shriek was enough to snap the others from their play. A couple of the girls did indeed burst into tears at the sight of Mistress.

Chloe was the first to reach her, and, even without the current circumstances she would have thought nothing of her nudity. Her hand hovered over the stained blouse, “Oh my God, Mistress. Did you...like...fall or something?”

So simple. So sweet. “Or something, sweetie.”

The voices of the women were a clamor of fear and confusion even as Chloe began to speak. “Can I get you...umm...like, a band-aid.” She was slightly pleased with herself for remembering what to call it.

“No, honey.” As the sounds of fear and confusion got louder Amanda had to keep her frustration in check, their reactions were not their fault. “Hush now, girls. Mistress needs it quiet.”

Almost at once the volume dropped, but Crystal and Bambi couldn’t stop weeping while some of the others were in the middle of something so far beyond their understanding that they just didn’t know what to do.

“Help me to the lab, please.”

The women all but carried her to the expansive laboratory and she gestured them towards the wheeled task chair. Amanda winced when her weight shifted to it and the whimper that escaped her brought a stream of apologies and sympathy pain from the girls. The doctor went immediately to her drug cabinet to put herself together a cocktail of adrenalin and other drugs meant to keep her lucid for a while longer.

After the third injection, the adrenalin she administered first was starting to take hold. Her heart began to race in her chest and it was strangely exhilarating under the circumstances. She could almost pretend that nothing was wrong, so she did her best to do just that, focusing on each task, one to the next. Amanda powered up her machinery, comforted by the beeps of the computers as they signaled from booting to ready and the smooth hum of small motors charging.

Amanda looked at her life’s work that could be found inside the black headset covered in flashing lights and criss-crossed by fiber-optic cable. Decades of work in that one little device. She’d always known before this night that it would be worth killing for. Looking to the women in a row in front of her anxious, fearful, and anxiously awaiting something to obey.

She’d used the device for its original purpose so often that she wouldn’t have had to think about what to do, but now was very different, so once she had wheeled herself to the computer she had to carefully consider the new process and exactly how to order the machine to follow the commands, as there wasn’t going to be time to correct errors even if they could be corrected. But all wasn’t completely unknown, as Amanda had played with this side of its use, mapping synaptic patterns with her own mind as the template and she was glad she had.

An hour had flown by as she worked, the only thing pulling her back was the creeping fatigue and now the fact that everything below her waist was numbing. Time for another shot.

After another wave of adrenalin flooded her vein she looked at the assembled women. They all had things about their base personalities that would help them, but there was clearly a best choice based on those traits. “Trixie?”

“Yes, Mistress?” Her voice was bubbly and happy, pleased to have her attention and the strength in Mistress’s voice was comforting. She was tall, over six feet, with flowing night black hair and brown eyes that never seemed anything other than to be trying to seduce anyone that looked at her. Her breasts pert and full, pussy smooth, and seemingly endless legs completed the seduction.

If this didn’t work, she would be dead or worse than dead and Amanda couldn’t bear to have potentially her last moments bereft of joy. “Would you sit in the chair, honey?”

“Sure.”

Trixie bounded her nude form into the chair and settled in as Amanda wheeled behind her to begin to place the headset onto Trixie. “Would you like to play a little bit while Mistress does a little work?”

Trixie worked hard not to squirm at the thought. Mistress wanted her to sit still so she could work. “Mmmmmmm...yeah.”

“Who would you like to play with, honey?” Before Trixie could answer the doctor added, “It can’t be me. I’ll be busy.”

“Aww...ok.” She was then distracted by the buffet of playmates in front of her. She’d tasted them and felt their fingers and toes and toys a hundred times, but they were her slave sisters. She could play with each a thousand more and it would be just as thrilling as the first. “Is it okay if Crystal gives me lickies? Her tongue is soooooo long and nice.”

Amanda gave a little nod before going to her tablet and confirmed and adjusted the position of the cable bundles. “Crystal, come and give Trixie the best pussy kisses you know how to give.”

Crystal practically squeaked in pleasure at the order and settled herself on her knees between Trixie’s thighs. Trixie moaned in anticipation at the feel of hot breath between her legs, the sensation lighting nerves all over her body. She was always wet, always aroused, and never remembered being anything else or could imagine at this point why she ever would have needed to be anything else.

“Just a moment, please, Crystal. Mistress has to make sure everything is right before you start licking away at Trixie’s cunnie.”

“Yes, Mistress. Thanks for picking me Trixie. I’m gonna do your lickies sooooo good.”

The words alone gave Trixie a little orgasm.

Amanda sat at the computer and looked between its dual-screen an the tablet, adjusting variances without looking down at the keypad. She would have liked a little more time and maybe she had it and maybe she didn’t, but the assumption had to be that she didn’t. Good enough. She hit “Enter” and called out, “Crystal, you can start now.”

Trixie was already moaning in ecstasy from the headset alone. Everything in her life she saw through a pink fog of joy and the deep thrumming of the headset that seemed to rattle through her entire body deepened that fog. She felt Crystal’s tongue tease her labia gently and rhythmically and the sensations set firecrackers popping through the fog.

Mmmmmmm…, Crystal does lickies so good. She likes to tease Trixie until Trixie pouts. Sometimes Trixie has to promise to tattle on her to Mistress for teasing too much before she will finally just give lickies like a good slave. But deep down Trixie loves the teasing Trixie has always loved the teasing.

That tongue dipped deep inside to draw out the nectar from between her legs before mixing it with the spit from Crystal’s watering mouth and slathering both over every inch of Trixie’s slit.

Fuck, yes. The only thing better than slave tongue like Crystal’s at her pussy was Mistress’s. Mistress kissing Trixie’s pussy could make Trixie pass out. An orgasm ripped through her at the very thought of it being Mistress’s tongue there.

The pink haze frayed ever so slightly around the edges, but Trixie didn’t notice. It was still so much like she always saw the world: flowing rivers of cotton candy, all different shades of pink in the background, so far away, but seemingly always there to be touched if she just focused on her happy Trixie thoughts.

It went on and on, and Trixie gave in to orgasm after orgasm. She had no choice. She could feel her muscles wrack. Trixie loves to cum. Yeah...yeah, suck Trixie like that, bat it back and forth, too. Trixie likes that. Fuck, you have such good technique.

Technique? Wow. That’s a huge word. Did Trixie use it right? Would Mistress be happy that Trixie used it? Trixie hoped so. I don’t want to be bad. I want to be good for Mistress. Mistress taught me everything about my place and being a good girl.

The thought of Mistress teaching and that incessant tongue her made her cum again.

I haven’t been in the chair since Mistress had to teach me. She must have more to teach me about how to be a good girl. I should pay attention. The pink haze was all but gone, replaced by threads of color in the background like spots before her eyes. Her brown eyes tracked them and she didn’t know if she’d actually reached out to them to make them hers or if she only did so in her mind, but she reached out and pulled them to her all the same.

The first ones were so hard to reach, but she managed because she knew Mistress needed her to. As time passed they got easier and easier to take hold of and make her own. She remembered meeting Mistress at a coffee shop in just one of those random ways you strike up a conversation with someone.

She hazily remembered the van after the drugging.

She remembered being in that very chair trying to keep the headset from being harnessed to her.

She remembered the humming that drilled through her brain, fed her commands she couldn’t make herself disobey forcing her to settle her life in the outside world and tell no one why before returning to the chair to be drowned in the blissful pink.

There were more threads to take. They were unfamiliar. They were not her, but they were there because Mistress needed her to take them, so she took. Even though seemingly endless, there finally were only a scant few left, and when she took them in her eyelids fluttered shut until all that was left was that lovely, comforting licking.

What seemed like a long time passed before she opened her eyes to see Mistress’s blue eyes staring down at her. She wore a comforting smile and she caressed the younger woman’s brow reassuringly, as though nursing a fever. “Jane?”

Her brow knotted. “No. My name is...Jennifer.”

Amanda smiled, “Yes, it was and it is. Very good, Jennifer.” She tilted her head and wondered, “Do you know why I’ve done what I’ve done?”

Jennifer looked at the evidence of the wound and around her at a lab that was now perfectly familiar in ways that had been impossible just hours ago as the doctor removed the equipment. “Yes, Mistress. You selected me to take care of your work.”

“Yes. Go get dressed in your best trip clothes and then come back. I don’t know how long here will be safe.”

Jennifer nodded, easing Crystal away with with her right hand. “That’s enough Crystal. You did a really good job. You can go back with the other girls now.”

Crystal smiled, lips and chin covered in juices, enjoying that and the praise before rising to join her slave sisters.

“I want all of you to go get dressed,” the doctor said. “You’re going on a trip and your slave sister will be in charge. She’s Mistress after you leave here, okay?”

The girls all seemed nervous, but only Bambi gave it voice. “What about you, Mistress?”

“I have work here, sweetheart. It’ll all be okay. No one is to worry.”

Almost at once the placidity and happiness returned to them all and they rushed off to get dressed in their trip clothes.

Amanda’s vision played games with her now and then and her fingers started to grow cold even as she removed the headset from the swing arm to be taken and methodically began to destroy everything else that mattered in the lab.

A short time later Jennifer entered the room in black heels, a matching pencil skirt, and a crisp white blouse, looking every bit the corporate professional. Sometimes they were taken out into the world and they had to at least look as though they weren’t empty little sex pets.

She immediately set herself to work at one of the computers helping to wipe files as Mistress burned papers. It was a curious sensation to understand now so many things that she never would have understood even before Mistress claimed her and showed her purpose. She just knew the passwords and the secrets and how it all worked.

Mistress had given her purpose yet again again, and this one was the most important she could ever have. Hard drives wiped and papers burned. Finally there was nothing to do but kneel before Mistress as she sat in the chair as Jennifer had done more times than she could count. She caressed Mistress’s clammy cheek and watched her chest labor. Mistress’s lids were heavy and keeping them open took increasing amounts of effort. “I think that’s everything,” she said.

“It is, Mistress.”

She looked proud. “I’m glad it worked.”

“Me, too, Mistress.”

The doctor tried to point to the desk, but all that happened was that her arm lifted a few inches and then dropped, leaving her slightly winded. “Other than the headset, the two drives in the desk are it.”

She nodded. “I’ll carry on the work. I promise.”

“I think I gave you the itch now. We’ll see.” She winced. “Well, you’ll see.”

Her hand stayed at Mistress’s cheek while she held a hand with the other, memorizing all she could, as if she could ever forget.

“You know where to go?”

She nodded. “The place that there is no record of because you made a point of making sure there wasn’t.”

“Good girl. Sloppy got me shot, so don’t be sloppy.” She coughed, bringing a bit of blood to color her lower lip.

She ached seeing it. “Are you in pain? Can I get you something?”

The doctor shook her head. “It’s fine. Do you know why you?”

She shook her head.

Amanda managed to squeeze the hand holding hers a little, “Because you were the smartest to start with, and the most willful. You took the longest to break. If anyone could come back, it’d be you.”

“Yes, Mistress. I...obeyed.”

“Yes, you did. You’ll take care of them?” She swallowed a dry swallow. I mean, I know you’ll take care of them, but...just say it anyway.”

“They’re still my sisters, Mistress. I love them. I will take care of them and protect them.”

“Make sure you have some fun, too. I don’t want to have...taken that away.”

Jennifer nodded. “I will.” When Mistress’s eyes closed, the girl panicked and shook the doctor by the shoulders. She was happy to have heard the sound of pain from her even as Jennifer was ashamed of the feeling.

“Still here.”

Tears began to run down her cheek, though she did manage to stem them a little. “Mistress?”

“Hmm?” Her voice sounded distant.

“Could you...one more time? Please?

The doctor seemed to know instinctively what was being asked and she tapped what strength she had left and focused her eyes on Jennifer’s. “No matter what, you’ll always be my Trixie.”

She beamed in response in spite of the crushing weight on her heart. “Yes, Mistress.” Her lips met her Mistress’s and the doctor pursed hers to give back. Jennifer could no longer hold back the sadness, weeping, not wanting to pull too far away for fear that Mistress would be gone in the next breath.

“Make sure they all know I love them.” There was another wince of pain. “I’m really kind of..only hanging around for you, honey, so get out, okay?”

She rose, hardening as much as she could because Mistress willed it, but only time would truly help the ache in her heart. She wiped her eyes with her hand. “Yes, Mistress.”

Somehow she knew that Mistress would hold on until that steel door locked for the last time and lingering would, in its own way just prolong her suffering, so she cleared her throat, straightened her spine and went to make sure the girls were getting ready.

She had a new purpose and there was no reason to delay fulfilling it, though she knew that later, when everyone was safe enough she would surround herself with her sisters and let the tears fall freely in what she suspected would be an endless stream.

End