The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Controller on the Subway.

Rush hour is my favorite time. Bodies pressing together in false intimacy. Quick smiles and long stares. And the prey... oh, the prey. How can you not enjoy a ride on the subway?

It’s a grim morning for most commuters. Rainy and gray. A pet carries an umbrella for me. I don’t mind getting wet, but it makes her so happy to serve in this way. How can I say no? So I watch the people as we walk casually. Everyone is moving so fast. The only emotions I feel are anger and frustration. Well, for someone, that will change.

I leave my pet with the old man selling papers at the top of the subway stairs. He doesn’t understand, but knows that the pretty young girl will keep him dry, and help him sell papers. He smiles and is a little happier with his day.

I descend.

It’s very crowded today. Some people are soaked. Others are dry, and they avoid wet people whenever possible. They come to the subway directly from their condominiums. How wonderfully convenient, they think. I follow the flow of bodies into a train. Always, I find a beautiful woman to stand near. As we are pushed together, by the increasing numbers, I relish the brief contact brought on by the irregular movement of the car. I enjoy this for several stops with many bodies.

I know when my prey is near. I catch a glimpse of her as the car stops. Dark hair, wet >from the rain frames sculpted features. A long black coat attempts to hide her charms. I smile. Voluptuous women shouldn’t try to hide. It isn’t the way things were meant to be.

I maneuver so that I will pass her when leaving the car. People press against me, drawing me with them to my goal. It doesn’t take much. A touch of fingers against her cheek, first brushing, then drawing her along as if by a magnet. The train moves away as the train moves away and the crowd disperses. She begins to protest. I smile and she is angered. That is fine. Her words are meaningless. I will silence them before they become too loud. She doesn’t look pretty in this mood.

I reach with both hands this time. She tries to bat them away with her fists, but the connection is already made. I am burrowing into her mind. She gasps, her body twitching. I search for the pleasure center. Oh... how small it is. Turned on, it barely numbs the discomfort. I tune deeper. A train has pulled in, but the noise and bustle recede as more of me becomes involved with my task.

Her will fights mine. How futile. We are bonded now. Two souls become one. Inevitable fusion. There is a moment when I cannot tell where her thoughts end and my own begin, but my confidence does not falter. The moment passes. I taste hidden passions mixed with bitter reality. I imagine that I smile now. I will take what I need and give payment in return. This is fair.

Her capacity for pleasure expands with my help. She will not notice the qualities that become smaller to compensate. Happiness does not require intelligence. Obedience, perhaps, but intellect...?

I break contact.

She is smiling. Now she is beautiful. She lets her coat fall open. Yes, my instinct never fails. A wonderful body. Full and ripe. The edge is off my appetite, but I never pass up dessert. She glances into a tunnel where a train has just passed. I allow her to lead me to an alcove, just a few feet along the dark pathway that leads along the tracks.

She removes her coat and lays it before me on the filthy concrete. Her tight sweater is next, then her bra. Now she kneels in gratitude... or perhaps it is worship. I don’t want to taste her mind again to find out. I nod to her. Her fingers and lips are gentle and tender. Warm. A sharp contrast to the cold, hard nipples I feel pressed against my thighs as she feasts.

Trains pass. Perhaps people notice. I don’t care. They don’t mean anything to me now. I simply bask in the glow of gratitude.

I pick up my pet on the way home. She is ecstatic that she may have another sister soon. She wonders where we will walk tomorrow. The subway again? I smile.

There is too much out there to decide right now.