The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Substitution

Synopsis: When two girls, lesbian lovers move into the apartment next to his, John takes the opportunity to wedge himself into their relationship as a third wheel. His powers however, as a psychic, aren’t very strong to begin with—so he has to get creative.

Chapter 1:

He could never really remember exactly when it all started, but at the very least it was probably during his second year of highschool that he discovered his gift. At first, he thought he’d thought that he was hearing things, fragmented sentences that seemed weak, snippets of words came to mind like the sound coming through an old phone with a sketchy line. Auditory hallucinations, or so his online research told him.

That had worried him then, but not enough to prompt him to go seek medical help. He was more scared of social stigma he’d suffer if people thought he was insane. And so he endured, tolerating but never quite getting used to the sounds that seemed to be more and more prevalent whenever he was around people. Then one day that progressed further, no longer was he just hearing random words, thoughts unbidden came into his mind. Ideas and memories came running through his thoughts without prompting, rhyme or reason.

At this point he finally sought help, but the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with the tests. The PET scans and MRI’s came up with nothing and he was put under observation for awhile, placed under home schooling until the episodes seemed to pass and was ultimately blamed on lack of sleep and stress.

He was sent back to school, a different one to avoid any uncomfortable questions and as soon as the first week started the voices and images in his thoughts came back in full force. Rather than seek professional help he soldiered through it and slowly, he became able to block out the sounds and eventually the visions. With that control came back his normal life, he made new friends and hit his stride again only to discover entirely by accident, during a math exam where he was trying to look at someone’s answers, that when he focused on someone enough, he could hear or sympathize with their thoughts—effectively eavesdropping on their present thoughts.

It was an amazing trick and one he used to great effect when it came to cheating on the subjects he was bad at. The fact that he was a psychic and the greater meaning of that was something he didn’t pay much heed. After all, he was curious what else he could use that power for—and how he could use it to get laid—a typical train of thought for a hormone driven teenager.

It turned out, that invading a person’s mind to eavesdrop was one thing, actually affecting their thoughts in meaningful ways was an entirely different ballgame. It seemed there were many limits to his powers, the range being a good ten yards at most, as well as how much more difficult it was to make someone do something they normally wouldn’t do. Blunt commands, unless given over a period of over seven days were normally ignored—and often caused him a severe migraine lasting days on end, but being subtle about issuing orders—or planting thoughts, seemed to work with much less strain on his mind.

Planting subtle ideas, especially when a person was in a state of relaxation, reinforced by seemingly innocent activities over time was the most potent way to use his gift. It immediately became obvious that patience was the key, because not all minds were equal and the values one person might have might mean nothing to another.

Needless to say, the only people he could really experiment on were those he spent enough time around with. His family served as his initial guinea pigs, though he was especially delicate on working with them. Innocent things like getting his father and mother to work out, making his sister quit smoking, helpful things served as the basis of his ability.

Once he gained confidence however, he started working on his friends—his female friends especially, and with some effort he managed to make them less inhibited with him, and he stoked their lust and directed it towards him. Not a really difficult task since he was at least above average in height and looked the part of a boy next door. It wasn’t direct control and he could never get to screw girls at will, but at the time it was more than enough.

Years passed however and his command over his power grew, but even so, he could only push the limits so far in one sitting. A slut might take little effort at all to sway to his desires, but a respectable girl with a significant other was far harder to manipulate. It could take a month or even longer for him to subvert a girl like that before she obeyed him unconditionally.

Like the present object of his desires, Erica Kournikova—russian girl who resembled the tennis player she shared a surname with, long golden hair and all—who’d moved into the apartment next to his. She was apparently studying at the same university he himself attended and he had been hoping to use the fact that he lived next door to hit it off with her without using his powers.

But there was a hitch. The girl had a lover, a classmate of his even, Naomi—a nice enough girl, though one that liked to tease people and pull innocent pranks at other’s expense. Still, during their brief interactions the long raven-haired girl was polite and cheery. A keeper even if only her personality were to go by. She was a girl he had considered going for in the past, but since they only shared a few classes a day and weren’t in the same social circles, he had limited chances to work on her. A pity too considering that despite being of Asian descent, the girl was pretty stacked—even compared to most Caucasians.

That the two would move in together beside his flat was a godsend and once he found out, he wasted no time in ingratiating himself with them. Being a good cook had helped immensely in the task initially but before long he had succeeded on having them come over every friday night for a round or two of board games.

With that habit established, he was finally able to begin working on them—slowly—since manipulating one mind was a chore, two at the same time was a challenge. It took him a month of dropping suggestions and tweaking their values, but eventually they were so relaxed around him that on one night the pair, in moment of passion that he had no small part in inspiring between them, kissed each other torridly on his sofa. Something that they doubtlessly wouldn’t have usually done, but John had finally succeeded in flipping the switch. They’d taken to the suggestion that they could be perfectly relaxed around him. So much so, that they wouldn’t even notice he was naked in their presence.

That was the first step.

The next was infinitely better for him that just watching two girls make out. He turned on the heater to the temperature to make the room uncomfortably hot and he introduced the idea that the girls ought to remove their undergarments to cool off. It was almost funny, how he hadn’t been able to get them naked yet—but so long as they were wearing something, they were decent in their thoughts. Even if the clothes were ones they wore for the occasion were inappropriate—all because of a small psychic prod.

The sheer blue cardigan Erica wore was clearly two sizes too small for her, and the matching black one Naomi wore had her nipples almost bursting from the seams of the fabric. It took much of his willpower to hold himself back from grabbing a handful of those sweater puppies, but he was no longer a teenager and could at least compromise.

Erica wasn’t as large as Naomi, but with only being a cup size behind there was more than enough for him to grab in his palms. Both areolas were a pretty shade of pink, though Naomi’s skin was notably more pale in contrast to Erica’s healthy rosy complexion.

“Something wrong John? You’ve been looking at me for awhile now.” Erica posed the question, genuinely curious and oblivious to the leer that to her seemed anything but inappropriate.

“There’s something like glitter, on your eyelash.” he told her, bringing his finger to his left eye.

The girl rubbed her eye briskly, stroking in one direction and blinked. “Is it gone?”

“Yep.”

He was well aware that at this phase, he couldn’t very well touch them yet at the risk of destroying the fruits of his labor so he settled for the next best thing. He excused himself for a moment, stepped into his bedroom and took an oil-based marker and used the felt tip to draw a black line along the length of his shaft. With a psychic jolt, he reached out to the girls and triggered a series of mental switches on and off, skewing their perception of common sense even further.

There’s something on your cock. the thought came unbidden in Erica’s mind.

He returned into the living room just in time to see the thought settle into the russian girl’s mind.

A confused expression formed on her face, but it quickly vanished as a calming wave of psychic energy washed over her. She blinked and appeared to have snapped out of some kind of stupor and her brows furrowed.

“I think there’s something on your penis John.” she voiced out her observation innocently.

The urge to grin was almost overpowering, but he suppressed it. “I don’t see anything.” he replied in mock ignorance.

“Here.” said the girl said, getting on her knee and reaching from across the table, her delicate, manicured fingers coiling upon his rapidly hardening dick to flip it over and show him the line he had drawn with felt. “It looks like a stain of some sort.” she said helpfully.

John shrugged, feigning confusion. “Is it really, Naomi what do you think?”

As if it were the most natural thing in the world Naomi too edged forward over the board game, breasts swinging pendulously in the confines of the tightly fitting cardigan to snatch his penis from the hands of her girlfriend. “Yeah, there is, looks like it was made by a marker of some sort.”

The girl tried rubbing the ink off with her thumb eliciting a groan from John. “Oh crap, I’m sorry, did that hurt?” Naomi asked, her concern evident in her voice as she released his cock from her grasp. Had John not been sporting a boner, he might have felt guilty about manipulating such a nice girl, but his hormones were making any feelings of guilt hard to entertain.

“No, no, it doesn’t hurt. Not at all.” he said. “But it won’t come off.”

He tried to use his finger and thumb to rub off the ink, but predictably it wouldn’t work.

“You’ll probably need some soap, cotton, warm water and oil to rub that out.” Erica suggested, not realizing that those thoughts were being fed to her without her knowledge. “...I think... I could help?” the blonde realized that there was something off with what she was offering to do for him, but for the life of her she couldn’t figure out what.

“I’ve got some in my bathroom.” he supplied helpfully.

He fetched a bottle of oil, a glass of warm water and a bottle of liquid soap. “Sorry, I don’t have any cotton on handy.” he apologized hastily. Erica merely wordlessly nodded and poured a generous amount of soap in her hand. She lathered it up by rubbing her palms briskly and then held his member again, in the same position as earlier with her thumb diligently rubbing against the marker line. John grinned. The girl had finally crossed the line into his perverted fantasies, and while she wouldn’t outright jack him off in the traditional sense, in her mind she was just innocently helping a friend in the same way she might help Naomi remove a chewing gum stuck in her hair.

Gritting his teeth was all John could do to keep himself from making unusual sounds as the girl’s soft hands squeezed his member so fiercely it was almost painful if not for the soap and oil. This was the closest he was going to get to a hand-job from her until much later in her programming so he savored the sensation and experience of watching a serious faced Erica rubbing her thumb across his shaft in a methodological manner and her girlfriend sitting on an adjacent chair tapping away at her phone doing god knew what with only passing interest on what many might consider cheating. Of course, despite the lubricant and Erica’s enthusiasm her movements were little more than squeeze-play, but it was pleasurable watching her tits sway with each movement of her hands.

Minutes passed and it was clear that the russian girl’s wrist was growing sore, though she was too polite to use that as her reason to stop her ministrations. “I don’t think it’s going to come off with just this, we might need alcohol.” she said, finally releasing the man’s bulging penis.

That was probably going to hurt with how raw his dick was feeling at the moment and John simply shook his head. Besides, he did want to finish—it would be such a waste not to. “It’s fine, don’t worry about it okay? I’ll just find some kind of thinner or something when I head out later.”

With some reluctance Erica let it go and John excused himself into the restroom to finish the deed, much to his chargin.

* * *

A week had passed since the last time John had entertained the two girls in his flat and since then, he’d been working on eroding their common sense—but only while dealing with him—the last thing he wanted was to cause some sort of spectacle that might attract public attention. That was why he was being so patient with the girls and after two weeks he’d finally reached a new break-through.

Just in time for Christmas too.

The girls were so comfortable with having him around that they were in Erica’s flat instead of his. More than that, his control over their choices in clothes had grown even stronger that the russian girl seemed to have no problem in wearing a cropped jacket, a skirt and knee socks—with nothing else. Her breasts were exposed to the world for all to see and so was her waxed cunt.

Meanwhile Naomi was wearing what was definitely a tight-fitting hooters shirt, only with holes cut out where the nipples would be poking out. She also had the micro-shorts, but with the crotch sheared with scissors to allow her freshly shaven pussy to bulge out.

As if that wasn’t surreal enough, the fact that each girl was sitting in front of him, on a sofa with their legs spread, arms locked together at elbow as they masturbated each other was the cherry on top. This perverse act was the foundation of the next few days of work. While they would never of their own accord, do anything remotely sexual with him—that restriction did not involve their own activities with each other. However by joining them, by seeing him masturbating right in front of them as their own lover slammed a sleek black dildo into their cunt and brought them closer and closer to orgasm, he was slowly integrating himself into that part of their lives.

That the dildo they used had been replaced by one molded from his own thing only helped feed his perversions.

“Oh... John, oh John, oh John!” he could her Erica chanting breathlessly over the sloppy sound of the dildo sloshing in and out of her due to Naomi’s furious pumping. He almost laughed at that, he’d made it so that the girls could only call his name—rather than spout the typical ‘oh god’ or each other’s name. It was especially effective conditioning, more so because they could hear each other saying the exact same thing. Erica slowly started buckling hips faster and faster as Naomi’s efforts increased, but the russian girl retaliated with gusto and it was then the asian girl’s turn to groan his name like a prayer.

They both closed their eyes at the same time and their breathing grew even more ragged as they approached their limit. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” came the staggered cries of Naomi who’s mind was awash with so much pleasure that she failed to notice when the very substance of her words had been changed with a psychic jolt from the man whacking off in front of her. “Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in me!” she cried out—and before long Erica was echoing the exact same words—unable to say ‘I’m cumming’ in any of its variants.

They lurched and spasmed as their orgasm washed over them, Erica even squirting and soiling her knee socks as her back arched from her release. Even as the girls relaxed in the afterglow of their orgasm John stood up, picked up a double headed dildo and pressed it into Erica’s hand.

In such a susceptible state, he could have taken them then and there, but John was a patient person. Holding back here meant a bigger reward and if there was any greater motivator for him, it was the promise that he would get the two girls dancing to his tune in a few more weeks time.

He leaned over the two, whispered something into Erica’s ear, then Naomi’s and snapped his fingers. Naomi despite exhaustion seemed to find the strength to push Erica into the sofa to straddle her and the russian girl placed the head of the double headed dildo into her entrance. Still sensitive from their previous orgasm, there was some hesitance in Naomi’s movements but John planted both of his hands upon her shoulders and pushed her down—impaling her on the dildo as the other end simultaneously buried itself in Erica’s snatch.

“Oh John,” the black-haired girl murmured, kissing the other girl as she muttered. “I love you.”

“I know.” Erica replied, legs locking around the other girl’s waist. “Fuck me, fuck me with that cock of yours.”

With their breasts pressed against each other, their crotches joined and lips locked the girls once more lost themselves into bliss as their hips continued to gyrate and slam against each other with a feverish pace. Neither noticed the spray of cum that was falling against Naomi’s back.