The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUBdued

Chapter 1

by Penny Propofol

Shelly’s oiled and limp body lay in Jill’s lap, her legs were spread wide, each draped over one of Jill’s legs. Her pretty shoulder length blonde hair framing her face, her head was back to one side in submission. Shelly was a petite girl, barely 5 feet tall, slender at only 105 lbs. She was very cute, aged 26 and at the moment she was utterly overcome by pleasure. Jill was a tall, athletic woman aged 32. She had very long black hair in tight curls and her dark brown eyes accented her cocoa colored skin. Her beautiful and delicate facial features were a tribute to her mixed African and French ancestry. Each of the girls had a band of contacts snugly fitting around their heads. Jill’s fishnet body suit was covered in sensors and patched into the two headbands. The body suit included built in gloves with contacts that let her manipulate the pleasure receptors in another individual with a simple touch. The gloves amplified the feeling of whatever they touched channeling that pleasure along with the pleasure Jill felt too and bombarding the recipient with the combined and amplified sensations.

The suit featured an attachable shiny vibrating chrome strap-on which currently had one end buried deep into Shelly’s helpless soaking pussy. The other end was firmly embeded in Jill’s own pussy. Small raised bumps in the shaft were used by the body suit to stimulate the clitoris of both women. Shelly was currently being bombarded with the magnified sensations of pleasure that both women were feeling. Jill was gently caressing Shelly’s breasts and then teasing her nipples. Shelly was a very submissive girl by nature, she had put up no resistance to being plugged in and fucked by Jill after she’d been massaged into a deep state of relaxation at Jill’s spa. Shelly was a regular customer and tonight she’d signed up for the steam bath, colonic cleansing and deep massage. She’d gotten much more than she bargained for. As Jill played with Shelly’s breasts and the vibrating beast of a strap on dildo continued to buzz away inside the girls, Jill gently pulled Shelly’s head closer, resting against her own face as she whispered into the helpless girl’s ear. “That’s a good girl, Shelly. Don’t fight the pleasure, just give in. Be a good little girl and open up your mind and body to me completely.” Shelly let out a soft moan and whimpered, “Mmmmhmmmmm yessssssssss. Oooooh yessssss. Fuuuuuck me.” Her hips had begun to thrust slightly into the vibrator all on their own. Her mental and physical defenses were completely down. Her body surrendered first but her mind followed quickly. She was well under Jill’s control now. Jill loved the scent in Shelly’s hair, the delicate scent of her body and her smooth, soft skin. The feeling of those gorgeous legs draped over her own like they were in stirrups. So smooth, delicate and tension free as they rested. It felt so erotic to have the girl lying helpless and receptive in her lap. Jill reached underneath Shelly to touch the girl’s buttock with her right hand. With Shelly’s completely relaxed buttock in her palm, she gave it a good squeeze. It was so unbelievably soft in her hand Jill wanted to rub up against them and get lost in the luxury of the softness of Shelly’s butt. Shelly snuggled her face up close against Jill’s. She wanted to be as close to Jill as possible. She felt Jill’s hands sliding up and down her body, the contacts in the gloves sending showers of pleasure through every bit of skin that Jill touched. At this point, Shelly would do whatever she was told. She was Jill’s obedient little bitch and she would tell Jill anything that she wanted to know.

What Jill wanted to know was the name and location of the domme that Shelly had regular sessions with. Previously, during Shelly’s deep massage appointment, Jill had placed her into a state of deep and compliant hypnosis as she caressed the girl into submission. While she questioned Shelly, the cute little blonde woman mentioned she was seeing a domme. As it happened, Jill’s favorite thing in all the world to was to gain control over other dommes and make them her loving and obedient pets. The art of melting their will and making them her very own was the most erotic thing in the world for her. Shelly’s domme was named Elena, she sounded exotic and passionate as well as gorgeous. Naturally, Jill’s curiosity was piqued when she heard about her, but she needed more information about the girl. But first she just wanted enjoy this delicious little treat on her lap first. Shelly was such a lovely, submissive girl. She was so small, Jill thought of her as ‘fun sized’. She smiled as the idea made her feel like laughing a little. Then she saw the smile on Shelly’s face indicating that she felt like laughing at Jill’s thought, too.

Shelly felt like she was floating, her body enveloped in clouds. In her mind she could hear Jill’s will speaking to her. The sound of Jill’s voice filled her with warmth, security and comfort. In Jill’s arms, she felt safe and cared for. It just made her want to melt away into Jill’s grasp completely. The pleasure Jill was giving her was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. Usually when she was forced to submit to Elena’s will it was through bondage and lashing or spanking. Although the current experience had come as a total surprise, Shelly liked this much better. Jill managed to control her with pleasure. She felt Jill inside her mind, reaching into her deepest levels, getting to know her more intimately than anyone ever had. She could feel Jill’s smile in her mind as she adored Shelly. She was aware on some level that Jill was having a dialog with her. Somehow it was more intimate and emotional without being spoken. Jill’s thoughts, questions and affection filled Shelly with happiness and made her feel warm all over.

Jill quickly learned everything that she needed to know about Elena. She could see Elena’s straight, glossy, jet-black hair, her fiery dark eyes; her lovely smile and her stunning body. Jill had to have her. She would definitely make Elena her own. Jill also learned all about Shelly’s boyfriend, Josh. She could see him, Shelly’s mental image of him. His scent that pleased Shelly so much. Jill shared Shelly’s memory of that scent, experienced it herself and felt Shelly’s attraction for him. Josh was a tall, well- muscled young man a great chest and amazing arms. From inside Shelly’s mind Jill could feel what it was like to be held warm and safe in those strong arms, what it was like to feel his big, hard dick reaching deep inside her. She could feel heat and hardness of it as it pressed right through the soft opening of her pussy. It felt so good that it was difficult for Jill not to become distracted. She wanted so badly to just sit on that dick and stay a while. She was actually aching for Josh to throw her down and fuck her like he had Shelly, the experience was beyond description. She made sure to record the session with her mind net device so she could enjoy it again through the playback later.

Jill motioned to her henchman Stefan to come over and he helped her get Shelly disconnected. Jill had gotten all the information she needed out of Shelly, now it was time to properly enslave the girl. Within seconds, the two of them had her disconnected from the interface with Jill’s suit. The tiny blonde was still very much in a pleasure fog from Jill’s efforts. She would remain very cooperative for hours, though in a matter of minutes she would be plugged into a device called The Press that would put her permanently and completely under Jill’s control. Stefan picked Shelly up and effortlessly carried her away to the next room. She lay in his arms like a melting stick of butter. Her very soft little body had no tension in it whatsoever. Shelly sank deeper into Stefan’s strong arms with the slight bounce of each step. After being fucked like that by Jill, her mind was a complete mush, she didn’t know what was going on and didn’t care.

Stephan brought Shelly into the room with the device that would reprogram her. He lay Shelly onto the top of what looked like a flat, rectangular table. It was clear that the table top had some kind of hinge running through it. Once she was safely onto the table and placed correctly, the section underneath the area between the small of her back and the top of her thighs was removed. Her buttocks slipped down slightly into the opening. Then her wrists and ankles where strapped into place so that she looked a bit like a capital ‘X’ on the table. Then the back of her head was gently placed into a holder that would keep her from moving her head around. Sensors were placed on her forehead, connecting her to the device. Carefully Stefan placed a cover plate over the upper part of her face. Inside the plate were tiny lights that would help snare Shelly’s mind with hypnotic patterns of motion. From the control booth window, Jill could see Stefan prepping Shelly. He finished attaching the sensors to monitor her vital signs and then signaled to Jill that the limp, oiled up girl was ready.

With a smile, Jill activated the device and watched it begin it’s work. The lower section of the table holding Shelly’s spread legs began to rise. After a few seconds it was clear that the device was going to keep moving through it’s arc of motion until it had placed the girl’s ankles directly above her wrists, doubling the girl over. It covered her almost completely but left her pubic region completely exposed and on display. Once Shelly was positioned in the press, a hypnotic soundscape began to play in her ears, the lights in the visor began to blink and swirl as the system monitored her reaction. It adjusted the speed of the swirls until they had achieved the maximum effect in flattening Shelly’s thoughts. As Jill watched her control screen, she saw Shelly’s mind begin to go blank and slip into neutral as the lights and soundscape opened her mind and then emptied it. On cue, Jill’s other assistant walked into the room. Her name was Mei, she was a talented agent from China that specialized in pleasuring people. Her specialty was helping Jill get information out of people or to help her enslave them. The pleasure that she provided with her skilled tongue and fingers was completely irresistible. This is why she never failed once Jill had her victim in the press. It was only a matter of time before she got exactly what she wanted out of them. Shelly would be no trouble to program at all, she would be a delicious little piece of cake for Mei to enjoy.

Mei sat on her special stool, face to face with Shelly’s exposed, moist, pink pussy. It looked so erotic pressed between the two plates of the table top like a tasty pussy sandwich. Mei leaned in really close to her work and took in the delicate scent of the helpless girl’s displayed pussy. Mei luxuriated in the scent before getting started. She was about to open this girl’s mind to a totally life altering experience. Gently she placed her small hands on either side of Shelly’s wide spread sex and opened the lips just a bit more. She rubbed two fingers on and around the moist opening. Once her fingers were good and wet with Shelly’s natural lubricant, she slid them up inside the girl’s opening, and began to manipulate her G spot. The response was immediate, Shelly let out a very pleased gasp. Mei’s expert manipulation caused Shelly to immediately begin to breathe faster, her heart rate increased. Jill smiled as she observed this on her control screen. The lights continued to spiral into Shelly’s eyes as the hypnotic soundscape continued to isolate her from the rest of the world. All that existed for Shelly now was the lights and the pleasure of Mei’s fingers. Without warning, Mei’s tongue tip touched Shelly right underneath her clitoris and began to delicately slide from side to side. Shelly’s pussy instantly began to lubricate some more. The slick juice from her pussy began to leak down through her crack like a tiny river. Unable to control herself she began to moan in time with Mei’s tongue.

Mei was so good at her craft she didn’t need to see the bio-readout on Jill’s screen. With expert skill like hers, she knew that she could orgasm this girl any time she wanted. But what she really wanted was to bring her right to the edge, to build it up until the resulting release would be totally mind-wrecking. Mei started to increase the pace, listening carefully to Shelly as she got closer and closer to that edge. She would hold Shelly at the breaking point until she knew that Jill was ready. As Shelly ascended toward orgasm, Jill watched carefully. She switched on the microphone that would allow Shelly to hear her voice over the hypnotic soundscape. At this point, Shelly was so deeply immersed in the experience that Jill’s voice sounded as though it were coming from inside Shelly’s mind. Jill purred, “Shellyyyyy, you need to juuuuussst let go and relaxxxx. Trusssst meee. Give yourself to meeee Shellyyyyyy. Obeyyy my voice Shellyyyyy.”

Jill continued, “That’sssss it, That’ssss a gooood girrrl Shelly. Jussssst give in. Surrender to my voice like a good girl.” In her current state, Shelly was unable to resist Jill’s instructions. She was such a submissive girl to begin with that she probably would have obeyed Jill anyway. As it was she could feel Jill’s words bending her will, altering her mind, becoming her own thoughts. As Jill brought Shelly deeper and deeper into a controlled hypnotic state, Mei was working with precision to keep her subject pleasured right to the edge of orgasm. Jill could hear it in Shelly’s voice as she responded to her questions and commands. Shelly was barely able to speak for the near orgasmic state she was in. Her pussy was soaking wet, fully engorged and begging for relief. Mei manipulated her, kept her at the breaking point with a flick of her tongue here, a stroke of her fingertip there. Jill told Shelly that she would only be allowed to cum once she had surrendered her will completely and acknowledged that she was now Jill’s slave. Shelly repeated again and again, “I am under your control. I am your obedient slave.” Jill had to prompt her to say it the first few times. The first and second time there was the slightest delay as somewhere deep in her mind she wanted to resist the command. Then she began to repeat it all on her own, each repetition erasing a little more of what remained of Shelly’s will. Each repetition bringing her just a little closer to the biggest orgasm of her life.

Jill could see the pressure of the oncoming orgasm building. Shelly was having a harder and harder time speaking her words. Her breathing was getting heavier as her body slipped completely out of her control. She could see the fluctuation in Shelly’s brain waves. It would only be a matter of seconds before what remained of Shelly was completely overwritten by obedience. Jill waited, waited for that cataclysmic shift in brain activity. She wanted Shelly’s orgasm timed to coincide with it perfectly. Mei was nearly there herself, Shelly was a beautiful blonde girl just her type and the act of eating her out was driving Mei nearly to distraction. She wasn’t normally this affected by doing her job, but Shelly tasted sooooooooo good. The sound of her voice approaching orgasm was very stimulating to Mei. She knew she had this girl teetering on the edge of a train wreck orgasm. With the flip of a switch the vibrator installed into Mei’s pretty little pussy pulsed once. That was her signal to be ready to push Shelly over the edge. The end of Shelly’s will was very near.

Shelly’s heart was racing. The pleasure from Mei’s tongue and fingers was now all absorbing. Jill’s hypnotic tools had forced her mind to open up but this pleasure had completely ensnared her. She was beginning to moan louder and louder. Her body told her that she was about to rocket into orgasm, her every fiber was tensing up, bracing for the impact. She’d never felt like this before, it felt as though the Earth were going to erupt from beneath her. Whatever she’d had on her mind that day, whatever individual personality she’d had was being utterly subverted. All that existed now was this mind-wiping, all-absorbing pleasure. Shelly felt tingly all over, she could see a strange light behind her eyes. She knew this was it. From her control screen, Jill saw the brainwave shift she’d been waiting for. She cued Mei to finish the girl off.

Mei’s vibrator activated again, more violently this time. Mei lost whatever restraint she’d held over herself up until then. She was now completely overcome by lust. With her two thumbs, she suddenly spread Shelly’s asshole slightly more so that it was completely exposed and vulnerable. She began to swirl her soft tongue around and around Shelly’s pussy-soaked, helpless ass. The sensation of Mei’s tongue massaging her anus came as a complete surprise and immediately triggered the girl’s body to erupt in orgasm. Shelly’s eyes rolled up into her head completely as she let out a primal yell, letting the world know that she had gone orgasmic. The event wracked her body, her mind enduring wave after wave of indescribable pleasure. Involuntarily, her pussy began to cum all over Mei’s face. Deep in her mind, Shelly could hear Jill coaxing her, coaching her to keep orgasming as Mei’s tongue relentlessly forced her to keep cumming. With no warning, Mei’s tongue hardened to a sharp point and penetrated the ass completely, causing Shelly to lose her mind with a whole new round of dual vaginal and anal orgasm. Jill could see what was happening to Shelly’s body and mind. She herself was feeling very aroused seeing the girl cumming uncontrollably as well as seeing Mei surrendering completely to her own lust.

As her orgasm ebbed, the press began to unbend Shelly as the table top returned to it’s normal flat position. Shelly was a sweaty, steaming, panting girl that had been completely consumed by the pleasure of the orgasm and the power of Jill’s hypnosis session. Shelly only knew obedience for Jill now. She lived and breathed to serve this woman now. She would be a valuable ally in helping Jill make pets out of Elena and Josh. Jill wanted to control Elena, surely a more daunting task than the taking of Shelly. Jill also wanted to make Josh her fuck slave. She’d felt his sexual prowess while probing Shelly’s mind. She wanted to savor that feeling for herself. Besides, she liked boys and she liked controlling them even more. She had walked out into the room where Shelly lay helpless on the table. She gently brushed the girl’s hair back and cooed, “You’re mine now, little girl. All mine.” Shelly smiled up at her as Jill leaned down and kissed the girl passionately while she cupped her delicate face in her hands. Jill was absolutely right., Shelly was now hers completely as she kissed her new mistress with all her heart. She would help Jill capture Josh and gain control of him. She would do anything her new mistress commanded, including helping her take control of her old mistress and turn her into an exotic fuck-toy who would pleasure and serve Jill in any way she was commanded to. Jill knew that many dommes swing both ways, and she knew that using Josh’s talented dick as a weapon against Elena would make her nearly helpless to resist. Jill could then make her move to take control of Elena while her will was weakened by Josh’s dick. The first step though, was to get control of Josh.

Jill put on a new body suit. The material was sheer and left very little to the imagination. The suit was skin-tight and showed Jill’s lovely figure off perfectly, particularly the curves of her generous boobs and ass. The top showed her cleavage nicely and offered easy access to her breasts. The suit was also featured a removable crotch that nestled up against her pussy displaying its every detail against the tight, stretched material. She was a very pretty girl to begin with and in this outfit she was looking her best. Mei had taken Shelly with her, washed her and did her hair. Then she had her helpers paint a body suit onto Shelly’s skin with body paint. The job was well done. Every nook and cranny was accounted for. Her luscious little body looked as though it were wrapped up in a tight neat package to be opened and taken. She was the perfect bait to trap Josh. Her body from the neck down was a soft pink color with the exception of powdery white spots on her nipples and pussy. Mei had the same outfit painted onto herself only in white with powdery pink spots. Josh was definitely going to want to fuck these two girls.

Jill studied herself in front of her full-length mirror, her hand gently sliding along the surface of the outfit rubbing her inner thighs, her hips and buttocks. She closed her eyes as she imagined these girls getting fucked by Josh, taking every inch of him, milking his dick of every last drop of cum and then capturing him. By the end of the night he would be captured, transported in her van and brought here to be fucked into submission and enslaved. She had Shelly call Josh up and ask him to come over to her place. Shelly spoke in her most seductive voice. There was no chance that Josh missed the hint that Shelly wanted him to come over for sex. Jill and the girls had just enough time to get to Shelly’s place and get set up before Josh would be there. As Mei drove the van, Jill put her headband on and kept replaying the psych-recording of Shelly’s memory of Josh fucking her. She couldn’t get that thought out of her mind. The playback put all of Shelly’s sensations right into Jill’s own mind as though she were experiencing the touch, the sounds, the scent herself.

Jill’s eyes wanted to roll up in her head as she recalled the feeling Shelly had as the large, hot meat at the head of his dick, pressed through her slippery, dripping, hungry opening. Penetrating her, the thick veined shaft slid past the opening all the way up to his balls, her feet pinned behind her head. The feeling of his balls, gently tapping against her exposed asshole in rhythm with the violent pelvic thrusts. On her back, Shelly was helpless to stop the invasion of his thick, hard, hot meat. His hardness, shoving its way into her softness like a hot knife through a little pat of butter. She could feel her will was being tamed under the onslaught. Jill let out a little whimper from the sensation of experiencing Shelly’s feelings and thoughts. She’d never felt what it was like for a submissive girl to get fucked good and hard by a strong, dominant man like that. Jill had never experienced the kinds of feelings it made a submissive girl like Shelly feel. Josh’s fucking had such a deep emotional effect upon Jill which she found both surprising and frightening. If he got the chance, he could so easily control her with that weapon of his. She had to work hard to make sure he never caught on to her vulnerability. But that feeling of being helpless under his muscular body as he penetrated and conquered her was so delicious Jill was afraid she’d melt as soon as she saw his dick. Once her emotions gained control of her they’d be in the driver’s seat. Those emotions wouldn’t let her resist his will. They would force her to surrender her body to him and quite happily be his good little bitch. She might even want to have his children. She didn’t want that to happen, so she needed to strike first. These two pet girls were going to help her do just that.

Josh arrived at Shelly’s place with his usual swagger. He knew what she wanted; she always called him the same way whenever she wanted a good fuck. He was in just the mood for it, too. He’d had a good day at the office. He was leading the sales team by a mile and was feeling like a king. He was already about half way hard by the time he walked through the front door just thinking about her. Through the opening to the hallway ahead he saw Shelly step out into the room. Her adorable little body was covered in soft pink body paint. Her nipples and her pussy were accentuated with a powdery white. She looked hot, the soft pink paint accentuating her soft delicious curves. She purred to him in her most sultry voice, “There’s my big, strong, man. Mmmmmhmmmmm. I’ve got a special treat for you, mister.” She smiled ear to ear as Mei stepped out from the other side of the archway to stand beside her. Mei’s body was also naked and covered in body paint, only she was a powdery white with soft pink colored nipples and pussy. Josh couldn’t believe his eyes. He had no idea that Shelly was open to having someone else join them for sex. He had no idea what had come over her but he wasn’t about to complain. Mei’s long, glossy black hair was tied back in a pony tail. The two girls were just about the same height and weight and both looked eager to please. Shelly smiled and said, “You should feel what this girl can do with her fingers and her tongue.” Josh smiled as Shelly walked up to him. She seductively brushed her backside up against him, then gently but firmly grabbed his dick and led him to the bedroom. The young man was helpless to resist, Shelly had him right where she wanted him. The girls were going to milk this bull until he dropped.

Shelly got Josh to lay down on his back on the bed and then she lay down beside his powerful chest, her head on his muscular shoulder and began to kiss him. Her kisses always drove him wild, It usually only took about 3 seconds before he was fully aroused. She began to kiss his neck up and down. She wondered to herself if being kissed on the neck felt the same for a man. Josh was enjoying the kisses and Shelly’s caresses when he felt Mei straddle his abdomen and another pair of lips began kissing his inner thighs, her hands gently spreading his legs. Mei’s kisses were different, delicate but expertly placed. This woman knew exactly what she was doing to him as her kisses came closer and closer to his rock hard dick. Mei could already smell his slippery pre-cum. Mei was a woman who absolutely loved to suck on a big dick until she could swallow every ounce of cum that came out of it. The feeling of driving a man to orgasm, feeling it go through his body as she greedily slurped down every drop of cum was a huge turn-on for her. She’d close her eyes and imagine a never ending stream being shot down her throat. With the point of her tongue, she licked up the middle of his balls and then right up the shaft of his dick. His musky scent and the taste of the pre-cum dripping from his dick were enough to send her heart racing. She was like a hungry vampire that had just discovered a delicious supply of blood. With a slight moan, she put her soft and delicate lips right around the head of his dick and licked the pre-cum off with her soft tongue. She grabbed the shaft tightly and began to lick all over the head of Josh’s dick like it was an ice cream cone. She continued with abandon, kissing and licking with her expert lips and tongue.

Josh’s eyes crossed, he threw his head back against the bed and moaned. Shelly whispered into his ear, “Does that feel good, baby? She’s only getting started, sweetie. Just relax and let Mei work her magic on your big, hard dick.” Suddenly Mei’s soft, warm lips surrounded the head of Josh’s dick and then slid all the way down his shaft. He felt the head of his dick entering her throat. Her jaw tension expertly encasing his hard dick in a snug, soft, wet cave. Her tongue was teasing his shaft. He’d never felt a woman suck his dick with this kind of technique and expertise. His hips began to thrust in rhythm with Mei’s lips moving up and down his hot, engorged shaft. Shelly could smell the scent of his sex. She caught herself fingering her own pussy. She was so turned on by the sound of his arousal, his beating heart, the tension in his body as it was getting closer and closer to cumming. Shelly was so aroused she whispered in his ear, “Oh that’s it, baby. Cum for us you hot stud!” Josh suddenly rose to his knees and Mei’s luxurious lips slid off of his dick. He could see Shelly looking up at him as she lay on the bed. The gorgeous little blonde looked so delicious in her soft pink body paint. The white patch of powdery looking paint around her pussy was slightly mussed from her masturbation. Her pussy was so wet and ready, she was irresistible. In an instant he buried his head between her legs, licking and nibbling wildly all around and up into her. The powdery white tasted really good with her soft, slippery pink pussy.

Shelly moaned with pleasure as Josh began eating her out. Reflexively she wrapped her soft thighs around his head. His two strong arms reached up as his big hands began to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. Her eyes closed and she just gave in to the delicious sensations. Mei had begun to caress Josh’s back and kiss it all over. Her lips felt so very good against his skin, the woman definitely knew her stuff. She climbed up and straddled his back, he felt her soft legs cupping his ribs as she let her hair down and began to kiss and caress his hips and lower back. He felt her silky black hair delicately caress his skin. As she moved her head around her hair would softly dance, it felt really good. Josh was still on his knees as he licked away at Shelly’s pussy. Mei was laying up against the incline of his back and after squeezing his cheeks a couple of times she reached around with one arm and held on to his abs while she began to tug on the shaft of his dick with the other. Her tiny hand felt so good wrapped around his dick. His hips began to buck and Mei held on tight while she continued stroking his shaft.

Out of her mind with pleasure, Shelly was unaware of what Mei was up to, Josh’s playing with her nipples as he licked and nibbled at her had her completely distracted. She was ready to be fucked. She wanted his dick inside of her right then. She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and said, “Get on your back, fucker! I’m going to ride you home!” Mei slid off of him and Josh rolled over onto his back. Immediately, Shelly straddled his hips and sat on his big dick. Oh she’d needed that. The feeling of him entering her and pushing that thing all the way as she impaled herself made her body shudder. Shelly began thrusting into him with her hips and Josh was loving every second of it. He felt the muscles of her pussy gripping his shaft with each thrust, trying to milk his dick for his cum. He started to say something but his was muffled when Mei sat on his face. Her body was covered in the soft white body paint, her pussy covered in a soft, powdery pink. She pinned his arms with her legs as she covered his mouth with her pussy. She began to grind her hips into his face, forcing him to eat her. Shelly reached around Mei from behind and pulled her upper body back so that her head was resting against her chest. She caressed Mei’s breasts and played with her nipples while the pretty Raven haired girl’s pussy was being licked and nibbled by Josh. Shelly kept thrusting onto Josh’s big dick, over and over again with increasing force. As they continued, they caught a rhythm together and the pace began to increase with their arousal. Josh was in ecstasy as Shelly’s pussy was milking his big dick.

Hungrily, he ate Mei’s pussy, licking at the delicious pink powder all around it as well. Mei’s eyes rolled up in her head and she had a silly carefree half smile on her face as pleasure was taking her into orbit. Josh’s tongue felt so good as he ate her out while Shelly played with her breasts and nipples, kissing her neck with those soft, luscious lips. It was all beginning to carry her away. Oh those little nibbles he’d give her before putting that tongue right back to her clit. She could feel her sopping wet pussy leaking all over as Shelly worked on her from behind. She had a mission, she had orders, she was supposed to stay in control. She was supposed to help capture.... capt.... ca-aa-aaa-aaaa... Josh’s tongue had suddenly gotten hard and with no warning slid back and began to play with her asshole. It happened right as Shelly reached down between Mei’s legs, started playing with her and found just the right spot. The sudden unexpected pleasures sent her right over the edge. Mei completely lost control of her body and came all over Josh’s face, she moaned loudly until Shelly French kissed her into silence. Helpless and spent, she slid off of Josh’s face and lay on the bed. She was drifting away, waves of pleasure still rippling through her. Josh grabbed hold of Shelly and put her on her back. He mounted her angrily, and began thrusting his hips violently, pressing that delicious man meat into her like a hammer. Over and over it slammed into her, what it was doing to her mind was indescribable. She felt his loins and then his entire body tensing up. She knew he was going to cum inside of her with an explosion. The very idea made her cum instantly. Her pussy gushed as the orgasm hit her, arms out to the side mindlessly gripping at the covers of the bed. She was no longer able to see anything but the lights behind her eyes from the massive orgasmic release. In the next instant she felt him explode inside of her as he thrust very hard five or six final times as he came and then collapsed onto the bed.

The two girls were in a deeply satisfied post orgasmic state. Josh lay on the bed tired and very satisfied from the exertion and his orgasm. He wanted to move closer to Shelly to kiss her and thank her for the best fuck of his life; but his limbs were so heavy. His body didn’t want to obey him, his head began to swim and his eyelids were too heavy to keep open. The drug in the powdery substance on the girls’ breasts and pussy had made its way into his system. His vision was becoming blurry and he didn’t have a care in the world. Suddenly a dark shape walked over to the bed and stood over him. Jill smiled down at her new prize as the drug soaked his consciousness away. She reached down and gently caressed his cheek and said, “Sleep, my pet. I’m going to take very good care of you. Just sleep.” The words drifted into the deepest reaches of Josh’s mind. Unable to resist Jill’s voice he let go and allowed the drug have its way with him. His sky blue eyes gently slid closed and the darkness swallowed him whole.

The End