The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Study Buddy

by Pan

Chapter 3

My mother chewed her tongue slightly as she thought. On anyone else I would have thought it was a bit gross, or a weird thing to do.

When Mom did it, I couldn’t help but imagine what else her tongue could be doing…and the resultant imaginings had me hard as a rock in no time.

“Are you ready?” I asked again, and she closed her eyes slightly and nodded. I could have watched her like this all day.

“Okay,” she said. “Let’s do this.”

* * *

It was two days before I hypnotized Linda again.

After she’d woken up last time, it was like nothing had happened. All of a sudden, she was sitting up in the chair, her eyes bright and her smile wide. I thanked her for letting me try it out on her, and she thanked me back—she genuinely seemed to have had a great time.

We hung around for the next half-hour without anything unusual happening…and then, she just blurted it out.

“Hey Terry…” she said, avoiding eye-contact. “Do you ever…y’know?”

“Touch myself?” I answered, and then wanted to hit myself in the face. God, what a stupid thing to say.

I’d been waiting for her to bring it up since she’d come out of trance, and so of course I knew exactly what she was getting at…but I shouldn’t have, and so my instant response was just idiotic.

Fortunately, Linda was so excited to talk to me about it, she didn’t even notice the unlikelihood of me immediately working out what “y’know” meant.

“Yeah!” she answered excitedly, and without any further prompting, launched into a bunch of questions about it. About the process, about what I thought about, about what it felt like.

I answered honestly (except when she asked what I thought about, I gave some vague response about stewardesses) and then, when there was an expectant pause, started asking if she did it.

I pretended to be surprised as she told me, and an hour later, we were still chatting about the details.

“Wow,” she said, shooting me a shy smile. “I…thanks.”

“Of course,” I said casually, but probably sounding like a total dingbat. “It’s really nice to have someone to talk about that kind of thing with.”

“Yeah,” she agreed, and I smiled as she walked away.

It had worked.

It had all worked.

* * *

“Five…” Linda breathily said. “Four…three…two…”

This time, she didn’t even get to one. I’d tried a different imagery this time—every number was another mile on the longest walk she’d ever taken. As she counted, she was getting more and more fatigued, increasingly tired, so exhausted…until all she could do was listen and speak.

Listen and speak. Every other bone in her body was too exhausted to do anything.

“Your mind is exhausted, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Your body is exhausted, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You’re lucky that your friend Terry is here, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You trust me completely, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

Again, no reaction. I smiled.

“Did you like talking to me about masturbation the other day?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“It feels good, telling someone about it.”

“That’s right. Did it change how you felt about me?”

“Yes.”

“How?”

“It made me feel closer to you.”

Despite her facial expression remaining completely blank throughout the entire conversation, a slight tinge hit Linda’s cheeks as she said that.

I knew I had to explore further.

“How did it make you feel closer to you?”

“It made me trust you more.”

“Did you like hearing about how I masturbate?”

“Yes.”

The red deepened.

“Why?”

“It was fun, learning how boys do it.”

“Did it turn you on?”

“Yes,” she said without hesitation, her voice a husky whisper.

I couldn’t believe how well this was going. If it was this easy with Mom, I’d be fucking her within weeks.

I couldn’t wait.

“Do you want to watch me do it?”

“Kind of.”

“Kind of?”

“Yeah.”

I wasn’t quite sure what that meant. Linda was in trance; she should have trusted me completely, told me anything and everything.

(And, just as importantly, believed almost anything I told her, too.)

So why did it feel like she was playing games?

“What does that mean?”

“I mean…kind of.”

I sighed.

“Would it turn you on if you watched me touch myself?”

“Yes.”

Hot.

“So why wouldn’t you want to do that?”

“I really value you as a friend. I’m afraid if we took things to that level, it’d get weird.”

“But…you’re okay talking about it?”

“Yeah.”

Huh. I had a decision in front of me. On one hand, I really valued Linda’s friendship as well. I’d hate for things to get weird.

But honestly? I didn’t want to date her. I wanted to use her to get the hang of hypnosis.

Well, maybe I wanted to do some other stuff with her as well.

“When you told me about masturbation, were you worried I’d think you were a slut?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you still feel that way after you told me?”

“A little, yeah.”

“I don’t think you’re a slut.”

Despite being in trance, despite being literally as relaxed as I’ve ever seen someone be, I swear I saw some tension leaving Linda’s body.

“I want you to store that in your subconscious. ‘Terry doesn’t think I’m a slut’. Say it back to me.”

“Terry doesn’t think I’m a slut.”

“Good girl. No matter what you do, no matter what you say, I’m never going to think you’re a slut.”

“Okay.”

“Say it.”

“No matter what I do, no matter what I say, you’re never going to think I’m a slut.”

“Is that stored deep in your subconscious?”

“Yes.”

“It’s fun to talk about sex with your friend, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“It’s even more fun because you can say whatever you like, and he’s not going to think you’re a slut.”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to watch me jerking off?”

“Kind of.”

Still ‘kind of’? What had I missed?

“Why only kind of?”

“I really value you as a friend. I’m afraid if we took things to that level, it’d get weird.”

Ah. I’d assumed that Linda was worried that I’d think she was a slut, and that’d make things weird. Clearly there was something else going on here.

“Why do you think that would make things weird?”

“Sex makes things weird.”

That made sense.

I mean, I assume. I’d never had sex. But it made sense that she’d feel that way.

But if that was her only concern, that was an easy one to solve.

“Have you ever had sex?”

“No.”

“Have you ever…touched yourself?”

“Yes.”

“So touching yourself isn’t sex, is it?”

There was a brief pause.

“No.”

“Masturbation doesn’t count as sex.”

Linda nodded.

“Say it back to me?”

“Masturbation doesn’t count as sex.”

“You’re worried that sex makes things weird, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“But masturbation doesn’t count as sex.”

Again, she nodded.

“If you saw me masturbating, that couldn’t make things weird.”

In response, I got the slightest of grimaces, but I pressed on.

“…because masturbation doesn’t count as sex.”

There was a long silence, as I let the ideas percolate inside my best friend’s mind. I had no idea if she’d accept the premises I was dropping, but I figured it couldn’t hurt.

“Was it weird when we talked about masturbation the other day?”

“No.”

“That’s right. That’s because we’re close friends. Talking about masturbation brought us closer, didn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You like being closer with me, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Dad had given me some sales tips one time. I’ve no idea why; I think he just had them bouncing around in his head and wanted to share them with someone.

One thing he’d mentioned was that if you can get someone saying ‘yes’, they’re more likely to continue saying ‘yes’.

“We’d be even closer if we saw each other masturbate, wouldn’t we?”

“…yes.”

“We’d be much closer if you watched me jerk off. Right?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to watch me jerk off?”

I held my breath, wondering if I’d managed to move past ‘kind of’.

“Yes,” Linda replied, to my great delight.

Now that she’d agreed, I had a few choices. I could wake her up, and see if she wanted to watch me in real life…but I wasn’t one hundred percent confident that would work, and I was still navigating exactly how she’d react.

I could have just woken her up, and waited for her to take the next step.

But I was horny, and she was willing, and I’d never jerked off in front of someone before. I didn’t want to risk stage fright…and so I decided I was going to do it, then and there.

“How would you feel if I jerked off in front of you right now?”

“Excited.”

“Would it turn you on?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think it would make things weird between us?”

“No.’

“Why not?”

“Sex makes things weird, not masturbation.”

“Have you ever seen someone jerk off before?”

“Once. I spied on my cousin in the bathroom. He didn’t know I was watching.”

It seemed my best friend was more of a pervert than I’d anticipated.

“I’m going to jerk off for you. Right now.”

Linda continued to stare straight ahead, but I saw the beginning of a smile tugging on the corner of her mouth.

“Is that okay?”

“Yes.”

“Open your eyes.”

I smiled at my hypnotized friend as I stood up and lowered my pants, and she smiled back at me. Her glazed eyes followed my hand’s movement as it undid my belt, unbuckled my fly, and dropped my pants in front of her.

Her mouth fell open as my erection came into view. I was pretty hard—it was my first time exposing myself to a member of the opposite sex. Even if she was hypnotized, it was pretty sexy.

Honestly, it was pretty sexy because she was hypnotized.

Neither of us said anything until I came into a tissue a few minutes later. Even though she was heavily entranced, I still felt weirdly…nervous? I just focused on the task at hand, no pun intended, and after I’d disposed of the evidence, I sat down to talk to ask her a few questions.

“What did you think of that?”

“Wow.”

I could feel myself preening slightly.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“That good?”

“It was…yeah.”

You couldn’t have taken the grin off my face with sandpaper.

“How do you feel?”

“Good.”

“Do you feel turned on?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

“Is that something you’d like to do again?”

“Yes.”

“Would it be weird if I asked you to do it again some time?”

“No.”

Impossibly, my grin broadened. I almost woke her up, but then I realized—I had to be smart. Maybe she wouldn’t find it weird if we started jerking off in front of each other. Not straight away. But if I kept pushing it, if our relationship kept changing, she might start to associate what we were doing with the fact I was putting her under.

And we couldn’t have that.

Maybe the direction I took things wasn’t the smartest, but (despite having just filled a tissue) I was so turned on, it was the first direction my brain went.

“You’re going to wake up from this hypnosis session turned on, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re not going to remember anything that happened, are you?”

“No.”

“But you’re going to associate hypnosis with sexy fun.”

“Mmmmm.”

“You’re going to crave being hypnotized, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Linda replied, after the briefest of pauses.

“You’re going to want it, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Nothing is going to stop you from being hypnotized again, will it?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s fun. Because it turns me on. Because it’s sexy.”

“Being hypnotized makes you feel sexy. Say it.”

“Being hypnotized makes me feel sexy.”

“Good girl,” I said, and woke up my childhood friend.