The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Study Buddies

She didn’t know why she had to tutor Avery Adler. There were at least ten other Chinese tutors in the department, and somehow, she’d gotten stuck with the head cheerleader. Sorry. The cheer captain. The national champion.

Oh. Lindsey knew who Avery was. This wasn’t one of those blind-bag tutoring sessions. Of course she knew who Avery was. Everyone on campus did. She was admirable, sure. Athletic, of course. But not too terribly fond of her studies.

And Lindsey was stuck with her. The party girl. Who, of course, was running late.

Lindsey tapped her pen against her textbook. She doubted she’d even be able to get Avery to a C. And she’d probably end up getting a shitty review for it, because God forbid Avery actually-

“Hi!”

Lindsey looked up.

And-

Avery was a lot prettier up close. Than she was on the football field. Or on her student ID.

“Oh,” Lindsey said, as Avery slides into the seat across from hers. Put two coffees on the table. “You’re here.”

“I was here,” Avery said. “Right on time, too, but I didn’t see you right away, so I thought I could get us coffee! And then I saw you, but I was already on line and- I dunno, you do like coffee, right? I can go back up and get you tea.”

Lindsey let out a huff. “Sounds like you don’t want to study.”

A small, sheepish smile. “Maybe. But I do actually hope you like coffee.”

Well. Lindsey doesn’t actually want to be rude. She is here, and she did have a good reason for being late. “I do,” Lindsey said. “I mean, what college student doesn’t?”

“Fair.”

She took a drink, to show some kind of camaraderie. If she showed Avery she was friendly, Avery was more likely to actually want to learn. “It’s... sweet.”

“Do you not like sugar in your coffee?” Avery asked. “I can go—”

“Stay,” Lindsey said. “I mean, I’m not usually a fan, but this is good.”

Avery beamed. It was prettier than her first smile. Brighter. “I’m glad.”

Lindsey took another drink. It was really good coffee, actually. Better than she usually got from this place.

Avery must’ve known the baristas, or something.

“Want to get started?” Lindsey asked.

“Of course not,” Avery replied. Giggled. “But I mean, we should.”

Lindsey opened her textbook. “So. Where are you in class?”

“The basics,” Avery said. “It’s Intro to Chinese. We’re not even on the spoken, yet.”

“And your language skills are—”

“Sub-par,” Avery said. “At best.”

A sip of coffee. “Well, that’s what I’m here for.”

“I know.” Avery glanced down at the textbook. And Lindsey was almost positive that Avery was looking at her chest, but... that wouldn’t be right. She was wearing an old flannel over a tank top. It was comfy. She didn’t really care about anything else.

“So where do you want to start?” Lindsey asked.

A shrug. “I’m gonna pull my hair up,” Avery said. “Do you want to pull yours up, too?”

Lindsey blinked. “Um—”

“It’s just kind of warm in here,” Avery continued. Procured two hair ties from her bag. “Like, not take your flannel off warm. But kind of stuffy, you know?”

“Yeah,” Lindsey said. “Yeah, I guess so.” She held out her hand, and received the elastic.

“I know how to make like, the perfect ponytail,” Avery said. “Watch me, I’ll teach you!”

She slid her hands over her blonde hair.

“Do you like my hair, Lindsey?” Avery asked.

“Yeah,” Lindsey said. She did. She wanted to watch Avery pull her hair up. She wanted to learn.

“It’s so shiny, right?” Avery added. “Like, it’s so shiny, and it smells so nice.” She gathered her hair at the back of her scalp.

Lindsey thought she caught a whiff of passionfruit. “It does smell nice.”

“I’ll let you borrow my shampoo sometime,” Avery said.

“Thank you,” Lindsey said.

“Because you want your hair to be as soft and silky as mine,” Avery said. Tied her hair back. “Soft hair is important to you. Yours is so beautiful already. So black and silky. I can’t wait to—” She paused. Grinned. “Tie back your hair, Lindsey.”

Lindsey nodded. She was just... distracted. The lighting in the coffeeshop wasn’t great. But Avery’s hair still seemed to shine. So shiny. So smooth and blonde and... oh, it smelled like vanilla, too.

“There,” Avery said. “Perfect.”

Lindsey blinked. “Hn?”

“Your hair,” Avery replied. “It looks good!”

Lindsey absently touched her ponytail. Had she... done that? She hadn’t been paying attention. “Thanks for teaching me.”

Avery pulled her own hair down. “Anytime,” she said.

“Your hair—”

“Have some more coffee, Lindsey.”

Lindsey nodded, and took a long, deep drink. It was so good! “How did you get coffee this tasty?”

“I know a guy,” Avery said. “It’s so good, right? Don’t drink all of it. Not just yet.”

It was hard to pull away. But Lindsey did. Gently placed her cup of coffee on the table.

“You’re so hot,” Avery said. “You know you’re hot, right?”

Lindsey grinned. “Of course I know. Look at me.”

Avery reached forward. Tucked a stray strand behind Lindsey’s ear. “I have so much to teach you.” Her thumb lingered. Stroked across Lindsey’s cheekbone. “And that’s good. Because you want to learn.”

“I’m supposed to be teaching you Mandarin,” Lindsey said.

Avery laughed. “You’re so cute.”

Lindsey was cute. She felt laughter coming from her own chest. In unison.

“Later,” Avery said. “I have plans for us.”

“What kind of plans?” Lindsey said.

“Close your textbook.”

Lindsey did.

“Put it away.”

She slipped it into her bag.

“Good,” Avery said. “Good. God, you’re so perfect. Just what I wanted. I know how much you want me, Lindsey.”

“I—”

“God, I mean,” Avery said. “You’ve had a crush on me since like, forever. It’s almost embarrassing.”

Lindsey swallowed the uneasy feeling in her chest. “I- I mean, I didn’t—”

Avery’s finger brushed her lips.

Lindsey sighed. “Who told you?”

“Oh, it’s obvious.” Avery moved her seat around the table, so they could sit closer. “I mean, come on. You come all to my games. You requested me specifically, when you found out I needed a tutor.”

“I did,” Lindsey admitted. “You’re just so—”

“Dominating,” Avery completed. “I’m so attractive to you. And we’re so beautiful together. You know you’re not usually my type, but you know I like how true to yourself you are. You know I want you, too.”

“You want me,” Lindsey said.

Without meaning to, she squeezed her thighs together. She was starting to feel a little... sticky.

“Here,” Avery said, moving onto the couch. “Let’s get closer. Don’t you love how my hair smells?”

“Yes,” Lindsey whispered.

“It’s intoxicating,” Avery told her. “It smells so good. You liked my hair first, I think.”

“I did!” Lindsey replied. “You have such beautiful—” She leaned in. Avery wrapped an arm around her waist. Made it easier for Lindsey to nuzzle her neck, behind a curtain of Avery’s beautiful blonde hair. “God, you’re so hot.”

“You’re so hot,” Avery said. Lindsey could feel her grinning. “In more ways than one, right Lindsey?”

“Yeah,” Lindsey murmured. “I didn’t—”

“It’s okay. Finish your coffee.”

“Hn?”

A giggle. “Finish your coffee, silly girl. You want to be focused for our lesson, don’t you?”

Lindsey pulled back with small effort. She felt swampy and sick all of a sudden, kind of woozy. Kind of tired.

She finished her coffee.

“Good,” Avery said, petting her ponytail. “Very good. Come on, grab your bag. I want to show you something.”

And Avery grabbed her hand and pulled her out to the parking lot. “Come on, I want you to come over.”

Lindsey wasn’t entirely sure how she was walking. “Hn?”

Avery slung her arm around Lindsey’s slender shoulders “Yeah. For our lesson. It’d be way better at my apartment. I can help you with your—” Her hand gently brushed Lindsey’s breast through her shirt. “Issue.”

“Please,” Lindsey murmured. “Please, please—”

“I know,” Avery said. “You’re so horny and you like me so much, and you’re only gonna get hornier and more devoted as I drive. It’s only about five minutes, but you’re just gonna throw your hands down your jeans and rub yourself until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes,” Lindsey said, already reaching for her waistband. Avery practically lifted her into the car, and she was so strong, so smart, was Avery whispering that to her right now?

“Don’t worry,” Avery said. “All part of your lessons. You want to learn how to please me, don’t you? I’ll teach you.”

Lindsey was a little preoccupied, really. She was dripping with arousal, soaking through her underwear and probably her jeans.

“Such a nice clit you have, I bet,” Avery said. “And it’s so sensitive!”

Lindsey couldn’t stop coming right then and there if she’d tried.

She didn’t try.

“God, you have so much to learn,” Avery said. “We’re gonna be inseparable, really, I mapped this out months ago for us—”

Something in Lindsey’s head- Something- She- “What?”

“Don’t worry about it, sweetie,” Avery said. “Just keep playing with your pretty little clitty.”

Lindsey didn’t need to be told twice. She reveled in scissoring her two fingers around the little nub and rolling it. Back and forth. Back and-

She came again. She was- She was just so fucking horny. So horny and wet.

“Here,” Avery announced, with a kind of flourishing grin. “C’mon baby. Out of the car. Focus.”

“I can’t,” Lindsey whined. “I’m so—” She dissolved until another litany of moans.

“Stop,” Avery said. “Stop touching yourself.”

Lindsey stilled. “Okay.”

“Good,” Avery stroked Lindsey’s sweat-slick forward. “Listen to me. Follow me inside.”

She did. Her legs felt leaden. Heavy and slow. “Avery—”

“Come on,” Avery said. “You can do it. Do this for me.”

She had to. She had to climb the stairs. She has to follow Avery inside, over her carpet.

“Where are we going?”

“My bedroom,” Avery said. “All true knowledge comes from the bed.”

It made sense. “I want to learn.”

“I know.” She pulled Lindsey across the threshold. Into the room. Shoves her onto the bed. “And you’re going to. Take off your clothes.”

Lindsey’s fingers found her buttons. Pulled the flannel apart, off her body, over her shoulders.

“I love a girl in flannel,” Avery said. “You’re gonna be wearing a lot more of those.”

Tank top gone. Bra off. Shoes? Shoes.

Avery helped her. Unlaced her sneakers. Pulled them off. “Jeans, babe.”

They were stuck to Lindsey’s thighs, practically. So hot. “Avery—”

“It’s funny.” Avery moved forward, tugging down Lindsey’s pants. Reached her fingers into Lindsey’s panties. “I’m so bad at languages. But I’m one hell of a Chem Major.”

Lindsey whined at her touch.

“We’re gonna learn all about chemistry, Lindsey,” Avery continued. “You. Me. What I’m going to do to you.”

“Do everything to me,” Lindsey said, grinding against Avery’s hand. “Please. Please please.”

“Oh, I will,” Avery replied. “Now.” She reached under her skirt. Rolled her underwear down her legs. “Look at this, Lindsey. Look how wet you made me.”

Writhing. Why can’t she stop writhing? It feels too good. She feels too good. “Yes,” she gasped.

“You’re going to learn how to eat pussy first, sweetie,” Avery said. The skirt came off, pooling at her feet. “And it’s going to be a long—” She moved onto the bed, falling next to Lindsey. “Hard—” She moved Lindsey to where she wanted her. Right between her milky thighs. “Lesson.”

Avery’s cunt was perfect. She had little blonde curls, as beautiful as the hair on her head. “I need it,” Lindsey whispered. “I need to learn.”

“Then let’s start,” Avery said.

Lindsey never wanted to stop.