The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Student Capture

Categories: MM, MC

Description:

Justin investigates changes taking place among the Football and Swim teams. Part of the Pizza Boy series.

Story:

Over the course of the last few months I’ve noticed a change in behavior among some of the students at college. The football team and the swim team both seem to have more outed players than ever. It was strange, as our city didn’t always have a high tolerance for gays, let alone in two sport teams. Not all of them were gay, but even just a few of them, seemed strange. I began observing the team’s players throughout the day, seeing if I notice anything.

I intend to apply to become an investigator for the police force when I finish college. My dad is an officer and wants me to follow in his footsteps. I gladly agreed as I’m more observant than most individuals. I felt as though no one has noticed the change in the team’s behaviors except me. That’s what worried me. If I notice something out of the ordinary and no one else does, either I’m crazy or something is actually up.

Over the last few months I’ve been watching the teammates determining who is in charge. It seemed as though the quarterback, Aaron was in charge of the football team, and Sam was in charge of the swim team. I decided I should try to befriend them in class if I can, and see if I can find anything out. I can’t be too obvious, otherwise I could run into issues.

After observing for a few weeks and making small talk, I was in. I made friends with Aaron. He explained to me that his team looks up to him, and that he’s made a lot of friends through football. He also let it slip that he lives with the “love of his life,” but wouldn’t tell me who, just that “they don’t go here.”

My mind started racing, was he gay? I know he and his girlfriend broke up a few months ago, but did he come out? I had no idea what to think at this point. I needed to dig deeper and go to his house. I went home and began planning how I would get invited.

I couldn’t connect Sam with Aaron as they never spoke to each other at school. I knew they had to be connected somehow though... I spent the entire week trying to find anything I can. Friday came around, and I finally found my lead.

Aaron and Sam stopped in the hall and spoke with each other. I was nearby drinking water from the fountain, even though I didn’t want any.

“So tonight,” Aaron said, “Meet at the usual place?”

“Yeah, Tommy will be coming too. We’ll watch a movie and everything.”

“Sounds good, when he’s done delivering, he’ll be over. It’ll be fun.”

“Great! See you then.”

They broke apart. It was short and sweet. Now was my chance to try to get Aaron to invite me.

“Hey Aaron,” I stopped him in the hall. “What are you up to tonight?”

It was risky, but I had to try.

“Oh.” He was caught off guard. “Hanging out with a friend. Sorry dude.”

“No worries, thought I’d check.”

“Maybe sometime this week or next weekend?” He smiled.

“Sure, sounds good.”

We parted ways without him knowing I’d be following him tonight. Strange? Maybe. But when I’m on a case, it seems justified. I needed to get to the bottom of this, and figure it out.

I finished the day and rethought how I wanted to go about my night. I debated if I was crazy about this, but decided I should wait it out. I noticed something that needed to be addressed.

Finally that night I headed out toward where Aaron lived. I found out from another friend of his and waited outside of his apartment until I saw him leave in his car. I slowly followed him, hiding far behind until we reached a pizza place. I had ordered from this place before, it was good. I noticed he wasn’t going in the entrance, but a back entrance.

Strange, I thought. I couldn’t follow him in, so I waited around and saw Sam do the same with another guy. I assume it was the Tommy they referred to earlier. I saw some others come in through the entrance, mostly people I didn’t recognize. I decided to go through the front and take a seat before snooping around the back. I walked in and took a seat at a booth. I placed an order and asked where the restroom was. The waitress started explaining until the manager walked by.

He was a tall older Italian gentleman. He seemed very nice and smiled, “I’ll show you that way, I’m heading to the kitchen, follow me.”

She nodded and smiled as the owner guided me down a series of hallways.

“Sorry, our restrooms are quite confusing but here’s the restroom,” he pointed as he turned to go into the other door to the kitchen.

“Thanks.”

I waited a couple of minutes so I could investigate the kitchen quietly and seem as though I was lost. As I waited I heard what sounded like furniture moving. When I turned to leave, the door I came in through was a janitor’s closet. I shook my head, “there’s no way. I can’t be losing it yet.”

I opened the other door to find the hallway I thought I came in through. “Weird.”

At the end of the hall was a door. A door I didn’t remember seeing before. I opened it to a bright room and saw the manager with Aaron and Sam.

“Hello,” the manager said to me.

“Uh hi. Sorry I must have gotten lost...”

“No, you’re in the right spot.”

“But this isn’t...”

“I know. You decided to follow Aaron, so we figured we’d show you what it is you were looking for.”

My first instinct was to run, or grab my phone or anything, but I knew I was trapped. The hallway led back to the bathroom and the only other way out was passed them. Those jocks could outrun me in a second.

“Don’t bother running, there’s guys at every door. They know who you are, you wouldn’t get passed them. Also, your phone is jammed, and your GPS on it should have stopped working a while ago.”

“What the...”

“We don’t mess around, we always know when someone is spying on us.”

“I wasn’t...”

“Don’t lie to me boy. I know all.”

I sighed.

“Now, cooperate and we will play nice. See, you don’t fit our profile, so you won’t be much use to me...”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re not a jock. You’re a typical college kid. Nothing special about you.”

He was right. I was boring.

“Now, why don’t you tell me what you know, and then we can discuss what will happen to you.”

“I know nothing.”

“Then why are you spying on them and asking questions?”

“I’m just a curious person.”

“I can force you to tell me very easily, so you better start talking.”

“I’d prefer not to.”

“Fine then. Trent! Get in here and show this kid a thing or two.”

This guy comes over to me with beautiful green eyes. He had the best looking eyes I had ever seen on a person. I stared at them and couldn’t look away. He touched my shoulder, and in an instant my body froze. I couldn’t think, I couldn’t move. It was as if my brain had stopped working.

“What’s your name kid?”

“Justin,” I said without any hesitation. I wanted to give a fake name but couldn’t. His touch on my shoulder was intoxicating.

“Now, will you cooperate? We’d like you to take a seat in this chair.”

I saw the chair, it had straps on it, straps that would tie me down. I wanted to run. I needed to run, but I couldn’t. Trent had control over my body and my mind. I didn’t like it. All of the story pieces were coming together in my head. They were brainwashed. All of them. I knew I’d be next, but I had to fight it. I was stronger than that.

I sat in the chair, willingly... Sort of. I was strapped down. My legs were strapped in, my arms were strapped in and my torso was strapped in. Trent let go of me and I could move once more. I had control again, but no way of using it.

“Let me go!” I screamed. “My dad’s a police officer and he will take you all in!”

Idiot. I thought.

“Oh really?” The boss asked me. “That’s a pity. He won’t ever know, and nothing will change at home. You’ll never even notice a difference.”

“What do you mean I won’t notice a difference?...”

“You see, we control minds. Every one of these guys has a Master, and you’ll have one too. Your mind will still work, but your judgment will change. All of these guys have made a choice to continue to work with me. No one is here against their will, right guys?”

“No boss,” all of the guys responded at once.

“You’re sick,” I responded. “They are here against their will because you programmed them to be here.”

“Quite the opposite, they programmed each other. I didn’t do anything to anyone.”

All of the guys kept watching our discussion intensely. No one was flinching or thinking over what I had said.

“I think it’s time though for you to go to the lab. Hopefully you’ll come out less annoying.”

“No!” I screamed. I felt someone come up behind me. They wrapped one arm around my neck and the other one had a cloth on it covering my mouth and nose. I smelled this sickly sweet smell and slowly lost consciousness. My body slowly shut down and I was out.

I woke up what felt like minutes later. I found myself strapped down to a table that was in a small dark room. It felt like an operating table. There was a light overhead and it was shining on my face. I felt cold. I realized I was only wearing boxers. I then noticed I was gagged with something and couldn’t speak. I tried crying for help but it was muffled I knew it wouldn’t do any good.

A man in a white lab coat came in. He looked like a doctor, but I didn’t know who he was or why he was here. He smiled at me.

“Glad you’re awake. Listen, you’ll be done here soon, we just have a little more work to do.”

I shook my head and tried talking, but my gag was stopping me from doing so.

“Shh, don’t bother talking. It won’t help. You’ll be just fine. When you wake up next time you should be as good as new.”

My eyes opened wide and I shook my head. Trying to fight whatever they were doing to me.

“Shhh,” he said as he brought down a gas mask over my mouth and nose. “Shh boy, sleep will do you well. Just relax.”

I felt the gas taking over my lungs. I started to slowly pass out.

“That’s it boy, just sleep. Close your eyes. You’ll wake up a new person soon enough.”

Then I went out again.

* * *

Aaron:

Justin had been following me for weeks, trying to get to know me. He thought I was just some dumb jock, and wouldn’t notice. I knew eventually he’d come find us. We had our usual weekly Friday meeting, when I saw him follow me into the restaurant. The boss came up with a quick plan, and now he will be joining our group.

We knew he’d make a great asset in gathering information on guys we plan to take in. Plus the boss wanted to try a new procedure on him.

The poor kid was cute, but not really all that attractive. He was tall and skinny, with brown hair and brown eyes. He wore thin rimmed glasses, which weren’t bad looking. He looked as though he could be attractive if he put effort into making himself look good. We knew we would be changing that. Our goal was to make him cuter, even just slightly so he would fit in with the victims. Plus, we had to make him more attractive for our own purposes.

The boss started him off with his new procedure which involved injecting him with a new formula of what was in the sports drink we have used before. This time it was supposed to skip over the hypnosis part and just enslave them quickly. Less work for us, just capturing and drugging. We were all anxious to see how this would work on Justin.

We waited what felt like hours for him to be ready. We knew he had to be home at some point in the night, seeing as his dad was a cop. Finally he was done around 11PM.

* * *

Justin:

I opened my eyes not knowing where I was nor what was going on. I noticed I was in what appeared to be a doctor’s office based on the table and the light around me. It was a strange office though, all concrete walls... It reminded me of a holding room you’d see on TV for prisoners.

I wanted to get up but I knew I shouldn’t. I felt cold, realizing I was only in my boxers. “Strange,” I thought to myself.

As I continued to look around, I saw that a man was coming into the room. I vaguely recognized him, and stared at him silently until he spoke.

“Hello Justin, remember me?” He asked nicely.

“Kind of. I feel as though I know you, but don’t know who you are.”

“I am the boss. Your Master.”

Suddenly a rush came over me. I didn’t know what had happened, but I felt weak. My brain had stopped all thoughts rushing through my head and went blank.

“Yes sir.”

He smiled at me, and I felt good. I had an urge to please him.

“Now, Justin, get up. I want to show you around.”

I got off of the operating table I was on and followed my Master. He led me to a room filled with clothes and two guys. I recognized Aaron, my classmate.

“Listen Justin, these two are also your Masters. I will only provide you instructions when needed, and you’ll listen to these two the rest of the time. PB over here is Aaron’s master. You will call them both Master, and you will be left in their hands now. Understood?”

“Yes Master. I am here to serve and obey.”

“Good.”

The boss left and I was in the room with my two new masters. PB looked at me and smiled.

“Listen boy, you have a task already. You will act normal at all times, unless we are alone together. If you are in school you will act as you normally would, unless we call you slave. There shouldn’t be any personality changes. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now you will also always wear briefs for underwear. No more boxers.”

“Yes sir.”

“Lastly, we will slowly change your appearance over time to make you a bit more attractive. You will accept this. We will do it over time so it is subtle. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Now grab your underwear and change back into your clothes.”

I removed my boxers and grabbed a pair of red briefs. I started pulling them up and they hugged my package and ass nicely. They made me feel sexier, even if I wasn’t. My cock felt powerful in briefs, and I was getting horny. I then put on my jeans and t-shirt, finishing my wardrobe.

“Good boy, now you will go home, act as normal and call me when you’re alone in your room.”

“Yes sir.”

As I was guided out of the room I was in I headed home. I felt a fresh breath of air in my life, as if I had a new purpose. I arrived home and was questioned by my father about where I was all night, seeing as I came home close to midnight. No other questions asked and I made it into my room. Once I was alone I made the call to my Master.

“Hello sir. I am alone.”

“Good, now, when you know you won’t be bothered I want you to jack yourself off as you’ve probably done in the past. This time you will envision both of your masters naked. Imagine anything sexual you’d like to do to us to please us. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Oh one more thing, Justin. You cannot cum. I will release you to cum when I want to. So you will be incredibly horny while jacking off, but nothing will satisfy your craving.”

“Yes sir.”

“I’ll call you back tomorrow and we will meet again boy.”

He hung up.

I waited a while for the house to become quiet and everyone went to bed. I stripped down to my briefs and began making myself hard. My briefs felt amazing, I didn’t even want to take them off. I began envisioning myself removing the clothes off of my masters.

I imagined Aaron had a sexy body, complete with tons of muscles all around. Being a football player should give him a hot body. I started imagining his cock being large and amazing. I saw myself going down on him to suck on his hot cock. I continued to envision Aaron naked until my mind drifted as I was stroking my cock.

Suddenly my mind froze, “I’m not gay.” Why was I thinking about Aaron naked? What was going on in my head? I shook off my thoughts and realized I was horny. I started thinking about women until Aaron came back into my head. He was so muscular and sexy... Wait. What was going on?

I couldn’t take my hand off my cock, I kept stroking it and stroking it thinking I’d cum, but I couldn’t. My body felt as though it should have cum hours ago. I kept stroking, trying to cum. Every time I’d think of someone else, Aaron would keep drifting into my mind. Slowly I ended up passing out, naked with my hand on my dry cock.

The next morning I awoke and found myself naked. I began to get up and get ready for my day. I had forgotten most of what had happened the night before, until my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello slave.”

My body froze as instantly I felt his power take over my mind. “Yes Master.”

“I want you to meet me at the address I’ll text you in 30 minutes. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. See you soon.”

With that he hung up and I had control again. What was he doing to me? I continued to get ready, and read the address. There was no way I was meeting him there if I lost control of my body. He is crazy. I knew I had to go to the store so I left and got in my car heading to the store. My mind was scattered, because I subconsciously pulled up in front of an apartment building.

“I must have day dreamed or something...” I thought. I was on the opposite side of town for the store I wanted to go. I felt nervous. I didn’t want to go in, but I did. Without thinking, I just walked to the door. I knocked on the door, and Aaron opened it.

“Hello slave, come on in.”

My body froze, but followed directions and walked in.

“Take a seat on the couch here.”

I did as I was told.

“Now, how do you feel?”

“Good, sir.”

The truth was, I did feel good. I didn’t really know just how I felt until he asked. My body couldn’t move on its own, but I still felt good.

“Good. Now how were your visions last night? Did you enjoy jacking off?”

“I did sir. I kept thinking of your naked body, even when I tried to remind myself I was straight.”

“I see. Well judging by that, I’d say you’re not straight if you’re thinking of my naked body. Wouldn’t you agree?”

He made a valid point. Plus as I was staring at him, all I wanted was him naked now. My cock was growing. “You’re right sir.”

“Good. Now, you couldn’t cum, is that right?”

“That is correct sir.” I still couldn’t stop staring at him and wanting him naked. He must have thought I was crazy staring at him lustfully.

“You want me naked don’t you?”

I nodded.

“Then take my clothes off. You will please me and your cock by doing so.”

Suddenly a rush came over me. I felt like I was doing the world a favor by wanting to strip him down. I wanted to please him, and if getting him naked was how... Then I wanted to.

He smiled at me as I got up and began to remove his shirt. As I lifted it up, all I could see was muscles and abs. My cock hardened. His body was amazing, just as I thought it would be. I reached down and began unbuttoning his jeans and slowly pulled them off. He was wearing a black jockstrap, barely holding his huge cock in. Instantly my cock felt as if it was precumming. Nothing came out, but I had felt as if I should have orgasmed at the sight of this amazing football player’s body. I couldn’t stop staring at him. I wanted to pull his jockstrap off, but something was telling me not to.

“That’s it boy, enjoy the view of my body. I know you want it. Look at my cock. I know you can’t wait to unwrap it, but you can’t just yet, can you?”

“Nnnnoooo sir,” I stuttered out.

“That’s because you’re my slave, aren’t you?”

“Yyy..esssss sir.”

“Good. How does a slave treat his master?”

“Like a god sir.”

“So do it.”

I got down on my knees and bowed before him. I was groveling at my Master, making sure he knew he was well appreciated. I needed him to accept me for his slave. I contemplated kissing his feet, but as I reached toward them he pulled back. I felt as if I had made a mistake.

“Now slave, stay on your knees, but rise.”

I lifted my upper body up, still on my knees, staring directly at his cock.

He lifted my head and aimed my eyes at his. “You want it so bad don’t you? I can see the drool coming off of your lips.”

I nodded slightly.

“Pull it off with your teeth.”

I smiled and tried holding back my excitement as I reached in with my head and began dragging his jockstrap off of his amazing body with my teeth. As I pulled it off of both sides, his huge cock bounced off the top of my head. I got it off and looked at his cock in awe.

“Suck it boy.”

My lips smiled and quivered as I reached in for my master’s cock for the first time. The first touch of my lips and tongue to his tip was the best feeling in the world. I felt the power coming off of his cock, forcing me into submission. I was his slave, and I loved it. I slowly engulfed his man meat, taking as much of it into my mouth as possible. I moved my tongue around his tool in my mouth and heard him moan. I was pleasing him like the good slave I was. I felt his precum leaking into my mouth. My taste buds jumped, wanting more.

I felt his hands touch the back of my head, and pulled me closer. He forced more of his cock into my mouth, as I continued sucking and licking on it. My hands reached around and grabbed his ass for leverage, forcing my cock to jump. He had the perfect ass and I felt it. It was like grabbing two cantaloupes, it was firm and round.

Slowly his cock began leaking more and more, until I felt him try to pull back to shoot. I held him close as all I wanted was his cum in my mouth. Within seconds my want was granted, and my mouth filled with warm, salty, sweet liquid. I swallowed constantly, sucking down his sweet juices, wanting more. Craving more. Every drop of his cum was pushing me further into submission. I was his and will always be his.

Once he was done cumming, I pulled off of his cock after swallowing every last drop of his juices. I stayed on my knees and looked up at my Master. He smiled at me.

“Good slave. You’ve done a great job. Now go lay down on the couch and go to sleep until I wake you.”

I nodded and walked over to the couch and drifted to sleep in seconds.

* * *

Aaron:

I smiled as I looked over at Justin. He went from stalker to slave in a matter of a day. He was extremely obedient, and he made a great cocksucker. I called the boss to tell him the good news.

“Yes boss, he seems ready... Yes he swallowed it all... Yes he’s definitely more obedient... He craved it while drinking it, I could tell... Yes sir.”

I smiled. I knew the boss has ensured that Justin would now crave my cum. He was my slave and soon to be protégé. I would teach him how to have slaves of his own, with the help of my Master and boyfriend.

I walked over to Justin and kissed him on the forehead as I left the room. I got dressed and left the apartment, as I had about an hour to kill before the next mission.

About an hour later I returned home to see my Master there waiting for me, with my slave still asleep on the couch where I left him.

“Hello sir.”

He kissed me and grabbed my ass, “let’s get going.”

I smiled and looked down at my slave.

“You will open your eyes and follow me. Your mind will be shut off but your body will follow me.”

Justin’s eyes opened as he got up to follow me outside. We drove to the pizza place where the boss was waiting. Justin was brought in and sat on a chair. My master directed me to another room, where I sat down.

“Get naked boy.”

I smiled and did as he asked. I was completely naked and he checked me out.

“Now, go ahead and sleep you horny stud.”

My brain shut down and my body collapsed. I was out.

* * *

Justin:

I woke up in a place I didn’t recognize. My Master was nowhere to be found, and I was confused. I then saw the Boss. I recognized him, and knew he was in charge without anyone saying a word.

He looked over at me, “Welcome back Justin. How do you feel?”

“Good sir.” I did feel good.

“Good. Now I am going to give you your instructions. Are you ready to follow them?”

“Yes sir. I am ready and willing.”

“Good. You will always be a slave to your Masters. However you will also be a Master to your slaves. Following?”

“Yes sir.”

“Great. You will find new slaves and train them under your wing. They will submit to you, and you will submit them to us. You will only enslave those we ask you to, and no one else. If someone decides to try to investigate us like you did to us, you automatically have permission to enslave them. Understood?”

“Yes Boss. I will obey as I am told.”

“Good boy. Now, you are dismissed as soon as your Masters come in here and get you.”

“Thank you, Boss.”

With that he left. I sat around pondering about my new tasks. I was excited to begin to enslave others. Being submissive felt great and I wanted to let others feel how I did.

A few minutes later, my masters came in and smiled.

“Okay Justin, let’s go.”

“Yes sirs!”

With that we left. I began my new life, and slowly learned everything I needed to know.