The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Student Announcements

by Kris P. Kreme

“I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”

Alan knew it was those very words, jokingly uttered as he walked through the doors of high school for the first time three years ago, that ended any hope of being popular.

Kids didn’t appreciate fine cinema anymore. They didn’t appreciate the puns of using movie lines to actually express nervousness. It wasn’t like Alan did it all the time. He just made the mistake of doing so that fateful day.

Naturally, it had to be in front of Zeke and his gang. Alan didn’t know it at the time having just relocated to a new school district, but Zeke was the ruler of whatever school he showed up at. Even as a freshman, the kid demanded respect from those older than him. He’d overheard the line Alan said and that was it; he had his new victim to torture.

For three grueling years, Alan suffered the torment of Zeke and whoever followed him. The names and faces may have changed over the years, but one thing was certain. Zeke always commanded a following, and he always got what or who he wanted.

Celia transferred mid junior year, and naturally with her gorgeous blonde hair and looks beyond belief, she captured a decent amount of attention. Even Alan saw her, mostly from the floor when Zeke and his cronies were pummeling him or just tripping him on the stairs for a laugh. Of course Zeke was careful to never let Celia see that he was the one behind such beatings.

Witnessing her subjected to jealous looks from the other girls, many making comments and calling her more than a few names, who should comfort poor Celia but Zeke himself. The guy was slime and he used every advantage afforded him by being in the position he was. Alan knew Celia was like him, alone and under a cruel twist of fate. She was rejected not for how she acted or what she said, but for being who she was, for looking how she did.

Did Zeke really care? Of course not. The kid wanted what every other guy did from Celia, and it wasn’t simply to be her friend. He only managed to succeed because he put up the act when in her presence, while secretly terrorizing anyone else who came close to her.

Alan saw it all, from the painful places he usually lay. He saw the way Celia still looked alone sometimes, the way Zeke would touch her and treat her. He saw it and remained silent.

Not this year, this year would be different. Alan swore it to himself as he walked in the school. He was a senior now and that meant the cruelty of high school was coming to a close. No longer would he put up with Zeke and whoever fell behind him. No longer would he sit idly by and watch Celia be treated like a piece of meat. And no longer would they treat him like the freakish outcast in class.

He was ready for them this time, and he had a surprise in store.

For two years now, Alan had been in the AV club. He knew it only made him a bigger target for Zeke and his moronic pair of thugs but it also afforded him a key position, one that he was now finally ready to exploit.

Every day one student got to make the student announcements over the intercom. It wasn’t by any means the most envious position in student life. In fact most students hardly paid any attention to whoever it was. Now that he was a senior, Alan had that honor. He would make the daily student announcements.

Alan had studied up on a relatively rare type of mental influence, something called targeted subliminals. It was a bit much to understand and still being developed for its intended purposes, rehabilitation of violent criminals. But Alan had managed to learn enough and gain enough from his days in high school to get exactly what he wanted.

He now had sample voice recordings of all those who had tortured either him or Celia. By working with his computer he was able to successfully record specially programmed messages using their own voices. That was how he’d get back at them. That was how he’d finally take charge.

Alan walked down the hall with more confidence than usual. He rounded the corner towards the office, hardly noticing Zeke’s imposing form coming at him.

“Hey geek,” Zeke said. He shoved Alan sideways into a set of lockers, making him drop his bag.

Alan simply gathered his books and grinned up at his high school nemesis. “Zeke,” He replied.

Caine and Abel stepped up behind Zeke and glared down at Alan while stereotypically punching their fist into their palms. “Why are you looking so smug? You think we’re giving you a break this year because we’re seniors?”

Alan picked himself up and straightened his shirt. “Not at all. Just think it might be an interesting start to the year.”

Zeke looked to his two sentries and gave a cocky nod in Alan’s direction. “Oh, you’re right. It might be interesting what happens to you this week. Maybe the guys here will find someplace new to dump you after they’re finished.”

Alan simply turned and walked away. He knew the hallway before classes was far too public for Zeke to try much. Zeke called out one final warning.

“And you better stay away from Celia this year. You know I’m all the man she needs!”

For now, Alan thought. For now you are. He patted his back pack, feeling the tape he had ready for today. If everything worked as planned, he’d be one step closer to a new status in the senior class. But first, he had some announcements to make.

“Hey there, Alan. How was your summer?” Mrs. Stafford asked.

He smiled and nodded as he laid his backpack on the table. “Very productive. I’m all ready to get started.” He paused, tape in hand, and glanced back out the door of the office. “I really think this is my year.”

Mrs. Stafford walked up and patted Alan on the shoulders. She was always supportive of him, throughout all the bullying and torturous days in school. Of course, Alan imagined as guidance counselor, that was her job. “That’s good to hear. I’m glad you’re the one who gets to do the announcements. It’s a great way to get more involved with the school.”

Alan looked around the office, only a couple of people wandering from one small desk to another. The principal’s office was down the hall, separate from most staff and the AV room was a small cut-off box the size of a broom closet. Perfect, Alan thought, just perfect for his needs. All he needed was to act as unassuming as possible and take that first big step.

“Everything’s set up for you Alan. The announcements are stacked next to the microphone.” She looked down at the tape in his hand. “What’s that?”

“Oh, this? It’s a new idea I thought I’d try this year. According to an independent study conducted by Harvard, students pay better attention to announcements in school when light music plays in the background. I just thought I’d see how it works here.”

Mrs. Stafford smiled. “That’s very progressive of you. Nice to see you thinking outside the box. I’m sure it will be an excellent addition to the morning routine.”

“I hope so. Well, speaking of box,” Alan said, nodding towards the tiny AV room. “Gotta get started.”

Alan sat down in the booth and put the tape in the small boom box they kept there for pep rally announcements. He’d carefully programmed the soundboard he had at home to play on a loop the special message for phase one in his plan. Only his targets would hear anything more than light classical music.

Looking over the announcements, his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking of Celia, and how before the end of this week maybe she’d finally be free from Zeke, free from the girls who tormented her because they were jealous, and free from the life of being arm candy she’d been forced into.

Phase one was simple. To strike at Zeke, his followers needed to be taken care of. Their real names weren’t Caine and Abel. That’s just what Alan liked to call them. They were jocks, and like many jocks, they had rather simplistic minds, choosing to follow Zeke only because he was as strong as them and yet had half a brain to think with.

Derrick and Jeff were two big nuisances in Alan’s daily life, the biggest roadblocks between him and Zeke. After today’s announcements, those two might be a bit less physical and a bit more emotional.

Pressing the button on the mic, Alan leaned forward and pressed play on the boom box.

“Hello students, and welcome to another school year at Wesley King High School. I’m Alan and I’ll be your student announcer for the year.”

Alan couldn’t help grinning as the music piped over the microphone beneath his every word. He only wondered what the two targets of today’s announcements were thinking.

* * *

“Dude, you hear something funny just now?”

Derrick looked over at Jeff. “No, why?”

“I could have sworn I just heard... wait there it is again.”

Derrick cocked his head to the side and listened to the wimp making the morning announcements. There was something, something beyond that annoying music playing in the background. “I do hear something.” He listened more intently. “It... almost sounds like my voice.”

“I think it sounds more like my voice.”

“Whatever, you think that dweeb recorded us or something?”

“I don’t know, but I can’t quite understand what it’s saying.”

“Me either.”

For several more seconds, Alan’s voice continued. The music in the background continued. And in one classroom, two large seniors leaned forward in their desks, nearly entranced as they tried to make out what they were hearing.

When the announcements ended, Derrick and Jeff suddenly blinked. They straightened up behind their desks and tried to ignore the odd tingling in their heads.

As class began, Jeff found himself confused for more than just academic reasons. He always sat in the back of the room with Derrick, for the simple reason of having a better vantage point to scope hot girls in the class. Today, he just wasn’t feeling that. He simply wasn’t quite as interested in the girls in class, and that confused him.

A few feet away, Derrick was dealing with his own issues. He kept glancing at Zeke just to his left. Was Zeke wearing his sideburns longer? Derrick shook his head. Why was he thinking about things like that?

For the remainder of class, both jocks had trouble focusing on anything the teacher said, much less anything they normally distracted themselves with.

When Mindy, the class bimbo got up and jiggled her way to the board, her thighs showing more than was decent, Jeff didn’t leer or even make a brief whistle as he sometimes had in the past. Instead, he found himself distracted by his nails, wondering if he should get a manicure or something.

As Mindy bounced back from the board, her tits having grown quite significantly over the summer, Derrick wasn’t drooling as he imagined sucking on those ripe melons. No, he was wondering how Zeke’s hair smelled and if he used product.

By the end of class, both boys were not just confused, they were acting rather effeminately. Jeff even thrust his butt out a little more as he grabbed his book bag and turned to Derrick. Derrick grinned and looked from Jeff to Zeke. Both his friends had great hair. He bet they conditioned every day.

“What’s with you two?” Zeke asked, leaving the classroom.

“Like, nothing.” Derrick said. His voice was rather high and almost whining.

“Yeah, totally, we’re super.” Jeff said. He intentionally slurred the S in super.

Zeke looked at both of them. “Well cut it out. You’re giving me the creeps.”

* * *

Alan first saw Derrick and Jeff as they pranced into the lunchroom a couple of hours later. The fact that they actually did in fact prance made clear his success in today’s announcements. It was a simple change really, nothing too severe, though Zeke may beg to differ.

He had to laugh, though, as Zeke kept turning and glaring at the two. Jeff looked rather hysterical walking with one hand on his hip, wiggling his shoulders far more than was necessary. Derrick kept trying to lean forward and smell Zeke’s hair, an act that itself brought more than a few stares from others in the lunchroom.

For the first time in years, Alan ate his lunch in peace. Zeke was far too confused and annoyed with his two followers to have time for him.

In gym, following lunch, as the girls participated in volleyball on one side of the room, Alan stretched and pretended to be doing the exercises the boys were instructed to do. He was really watching Derrick and Jeff, especially to see what Zeke thought of their new behavior.

* * *

“Damn, that Mindy is fucking hot!” Zeke said. “If I weren’t trying to pork Celia, I’d definitely give her a roll in the sack.”

Jeff looked over at Mindy, the young brunette’s tits lewdly shimmying from side to side as she bounced up to hit the ball. Then he looked at Zeke and smiled. It was a far too friendly smile for Zeke’s comfort and he stuck his hand out, knocking Jeff away.

“Dude, what the fuck is up with you? Both of you?” He said, turning to Derrick who’d again been leaning towards his hair, sniffing.

Jeff seemed bothered. He looked down. “Sorry Zeke, I’m so sorry.” Then the tough guy began doing something that totally confused Zeke. He began crying, as openly as any guy in the gym probably ever had.

“What theÉ okay seriously, what’s the gag here?” Zeke said. He stepped away from both of them, again having to pull his head away from Derrick.

Jeff was slowly controlling his sob. “I... just felt hurt, that’s all.”

“Dude, you’re both acting fucking weird.” Zeke said.

He turned and saw Derrick leaning at him, eyes closed and nose raised. “Cut it out!” He said, punching the guy in the shoulder. “What are you doing?”

Derrick rubbed at his arm, eyes rather sad. “Um... what kind of product do you use in your hair?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

Suddenly, Jeff made a squeal that even brought the girl’s volleyball game to a quick halt. Zeke spun around, joining the rest of the gymnasium in looking at Jeff.

“Now what?” Zeke asked.

Jeff looked around at everyone, a tear streaming down his face. “I... think I broke a nail!”

He ran sobbing from the gym towards the locker room and most of the guys broke out into laughing. Among them was Alan, who simply grinned and continued the exercises they’d been told to do.

As Zeke looked around, hating the attention being cast in his direction, he felt something brush his shoulder. Turning, he nearly met lips with Derrick.

“Mmm... your hair smells great.”

Zeke slammed his shoulder hard in the guy. “The fuck is your problem? Dammit!” He turned and walked away, spending the remainder of the period as far away from Derrick as he could.

* * *

On Tuesday, Alan walked with even more purpose into the school. He ignored Zeke completely that morning, as clearly, by the lack of an enforcement squad, Zeke had bigger concerns. He even heard a couple of students talking outside the office about how Derrick and Jeff both had been held home from school because they had emotional distress.

Good for them, Alan thought. Those two beef brains had caused him and others enough emotional distress to last a lifetime. They could use an attitude adjustment.

Besides, he thought, the subliminals he’d managed to create wouldn’t last more than a couple of weeks. By that time the damage would be done and Zeke would never trust those two as his muscle power. Maybe they’d even get in touch with their feminine side and lighten up a bit. After all, that was the message each of them had received in the announcements.

“Alan, you’re looking happy today.”

“I am, Mrs. Stafford. Seems like the perfect beginning to another perfect day.”

“Well, good for you. The announcements are where they usually are. Better get started.”

Alan nodded and stepped into the AV room. He took the newest tape from his back pack and inserted it into the boom box. His targets for today were simple. The cheerleaders had been on Celia’s case since she transferred here. Those sluts deserved to be taken down a few dozen notches and he aimed to do just that. After the announcements this morning, they’d give new meaning to the term cheerleader sluts.

“Hello students, this is Alan with your morning announcements.”

He smiled looking at the boom box as his special announcement was piped over the sound system, hidden beneath the same classical music score.

* * *

“What?” Mindy said, looking over at Lindsay.

“I didn’t say anything?”

“Oh,” The rather dimwitted brunette said.

She tilted her head, listening to the announcements and that strange music that seemed to fill the background. She heard it again.

“I heard someone.”

Lindsay looked over, a few other students laughing under their breath. “Yeah you did. That’s Alan, you know, the AV geek.”

Mindy shook her head. “No, I mean, like someone else. I thought it was you.”

“I haven’t said a word.”

Lindsay listened closely to the announcements. Suddenly she heard something too. It was subtle, just hovering beneath Alan’s voice. There was definitely someone else speaking. But what were they saying?

“I heard it aga-”

“Shhh...” Lindsay said. “I hear it too. It almost sounds like my voice.”

Mindy brushed her hair from her ears and stared off into space. “Kinda sounds like mine to me.”

“What’s it saying?” Lindsay said, not expecting an answer.

Mindy listened more and more intently. Glancing around the room, she noticed the other cheerleaders doing the same. All of them seemed to hear something. But what was it?

Lindsay slumped her head forward, resting her chin on her chest as her eyes closed and she listened to the morning announcements. She wasn’t listening to Alan though, her mind was somewhere else, attempting to focus on the muffled words floating somewhere in the background beneath what Alan had to say.

When the announcements ended and the intercom clicked off a few moments later, Lindsay and Mindy both jumped slightly in their seats. They blinked, looked around the room, then looked at each other.

“That was weird.” Mindy said.

“What was?” Lindsay asked. She stretched a bit, noticing the other cheerleaders in class doing much the same.

Mindy grinned and leaned back in her chair, arching her back. “It’s weird that, like for a whole minute or so I wasn’t thinking about being fucked.”

Lindsay ran a hand through her hair and sighed. “You’re right. That is weird. Why wouldn’t you think about being fucked? It’s sooo fun.” Lindsay flashed her bright blue eyes at the front of the room. “In fact, I’ve been sitting here thinking.”

Mindy giggled and leaned over as the teacher began class. “What about?”

“About Mr. Jemison.”

Mindy looked up at the teacher. “Yummy, I bet he has a nice big cock.”

Lindsay looked over at her friend. “Oh yeah, I bet he could split me open right there on top of his desk. Can’t you just picture that? The whole class watching while Mr. Jemison fucks my brains out. That would be so nasty.”

“Nasty but good,” Mindy said. “Just one thing though.”

“What’s that?”

“He’d probably rather fuck me. I mean look at these tits.”

Mindy reached down and grabbed her shirt. Lifting it up, she exposed her full breasts, barely encased in a silky white bra. “Can’t you imagine his cock slicing up through these puppies and showering me with seed. It’d be fuckin hot!”

Lindsay bit the edge of her lip. She reached across the aisle, thankful they were at the back of the room. “Those are nice, Mindy.” She stroked the brunette’s soft flesh, squeezing around the edges of her bra cups. Pulling on the undergarment, Lindsay exposed one of Mindy’s nipples and let out a short gasp. It wasn’t enough to catch Mr. Jemison but the boy sitting in front of her heard it.

He turned in his seat and nearly fell to the floor when he saw Mindy sitting there being openly fondled by Lindsay. His eyes darted back and forth between the two cheerleaders, his tongue practically falling from his mouth.

Lindsay pulled on Mindy’s nipple, letting it spring back in place, then looking at the classmate. “Hey stud.” She whispered. “You wanna fuck our brains out?”

“Holy shit!” He shouted.

Mr. Jemison immediately spun around at the front of the room. Mindy quickly tugged her shirt back down and both she and Lindsay did their best to look completely calm. The boy was still staring at them when he felt a hand grab his shoulder.

“Kyle, is there something you wanted to share with the class?”

Lindsay leaned in close, barely whispering where Kyle could hear her. “Yeah, would you like to share us with the class?”

“NO!” Kyle said rather loudly.

Mr. Jemison looked at the two girls and seemed to let his eyes linger a bit longer on Mindy as she stretched her legs out from underneath the desk. Then he looked back at Kyle.

“You better watch the mouth in my class. And pay attention. The lesson’s up front, not back here.”

As the teacher walked off, passing a few other cheerleaders who seemed clearly distracted, Lindsay leaned forward, pressing her face in beside Kyle’s ear.

“After class, stud. Meet me in the supply closet and I’ll let you teach me a special math lesson.”

Kyle swallowed hard, not turning his head, but leaning back. “What kind of math lesson?”

Lindsay let a giggle slip and quieted her tone before Mr. Jemison heard. “Oh, let’s just say your dick plus my cunt equals how much cum? Think you can handle that?”

Kyle shivered all over as she ran her fingers up over his shoulders. Lindsay saw him nod and knew she had her fun for the morning planned out. Now, she thought, to figure out what lucky studs would be filling her cunt in the afternoon. She did so like an overflowing cunt.

“You slut,” Mindy whispered.

Lindsay looked over and winked. “Proud of it. What about you?”

“I’m thinking maybe Mr. Jemison can give me a few pointers after class. I wanna really make sure he rides me hard this year so my grades don’t slip.”

“You mean like your nipple?” Lindsay asked, gesturing at the front of Mindy’s shirt.

She looked down and saw that when she’d pulled her shirt back down, she forgot about the nipple Lindsay had been fondling. It was peeking above her low cut top and anyone could see it.

“Oopsy, no wonder Mr. Jemison gave me a look. And I thought he was a leg man.”

“They’re all leg men, when your legs are wrapped around their thrusting hips. Then they’re tit men too, while they suck your nipples until you think they might pop.”

“Stop it... you’re getting me worked up.” Mindy said.

Lindsay laughed. “Yeah, well that’s the price of being a slut. How do you think I feel?”

For the remainder of class, all the cheerleaders seemed to zero in on one of the other males in the room, two of them besides Mindy watching Mr. Jemison much more closely than the other students.

Lindsay leaned forward several times to whisper nasty little hints at the fun to come. Kyle was groaning by the end of class.

“You ready stud? You ready to slide that cock inside me and hump me like a bitch. I can’t wait until your cum is squirting up inside me, filling me with all your gooey goodness. Don’t you just wanna fuck me till I can’t walk?”

As the bell rang at the end of class, Kyle turned and nearly jumped at Lindsay, pushing her silently up against the wall at the back of the room. He reached between them and grabbed her breast, palming it in his hand as he gave her an intense stare. “Lindsay, you fucking slut. I have no idea what got into you today, but I know what’s going to.”

He stepped back and reached down, grabbing his erection. “After the things you said and did, I’m gonna fuck you so hard you can’t stand up straight for a month.”

Lindsay slitted her eyes and leaned forward. “You better stud. I want all that hot cum pouring inside me, on me, wherever you want it. Let me drink from your fuck stick if you can. Just show me how hard I have you.”

As the two of them ran from the classroom, leaving their books behind, Mindy giggled and made her way up to Mr. Jemison’s desk. The other two girls, Tricia and Justine were already standing there, flirting openly with the math teacher. Mindy stepped silently up beside them.

“Ladies, what can I do for you?”

“We were wondering, Mr. Jemison.” Justine said.

“Yeah, wondering whether you might be able to give us a private lesson.” Tricia said.

Mindy looked at the two girls. They were being as slutty as she’d expect from them, but their bodies just weren’t going to do it for Mr. Jemison. She knew that.

“Girls, I’m not sure what this is about but I have a class in five minutes, so it’ll have to wait.”

Tricia ran a hand along her shirt, pulling the collar briefly out and flashing a decent look at the upper swells of her young breasts. Justine smiled and simply stretched her legs to either side. “Are you sure you can’t take just a moment to, um, see which of us you’d most like to tutor?”

Mindy remained silent, content to let these two amateurs play their games.

Mr. Jemison coughed a little, attempting to tear his eyes away from the temptations standing before him. “Er... well, come back after school today. Maybe we can work something out.”

Justine reached up and grabbed her tits boldly. “Oh I’m sure we will. See ya then.”

As Tricia and Justine giggled their way out of the classroom, Mindy remained. Mr. Jemison pulled at his collar, breathing heavily. He was suddenly aware one student still remained.

“Um... Mindy, is there something else?”

She grinned and shifted her weight, leaning forward so her incredibly large breasts shook right in the teacher’s face. “Yes, yes there is. Why would you waste time with sluts like those when you can have all the fun you want with these puppies?”

Mindy gripped the buttons on her top and quickly pulled the top few free. Her tits nearly spilled out into her hands, one nipple still fully exposed.

“Gahhh... um, please put those away.” Mr. Jemison coughed and stood from his desk. He faced the board.

Mindy laughed and walked up behind him. Reaching around his waist, she grabbed his erection, tenting the front of his pants. “You sure? I think your little friend here might like to get all close and cuddly with the girls.”

Mr. Jemison groaned and felt his resolve slipping. Finally he pushed himself back and turned to the girl. “Fine. Fine. After school. Meet me here and I’ll introduce you to my little friend.”

Mindy smiled and groped at her tits, squeezing them until she gasped. “I look forward to it. But you don’t mind if I fuck a few different guys before then, do you?”

The late bell rang and Mr. Jemison shook his head, sweat beading on his forehead. “Whatever, fuck the whole school. I don’t care. Just be here after your last class.”

Mindy strutted out of the room, fully satisfied that before the day was out, Mr. Jemison would be pumping her juicy cunt full of his seed. Now, she thought, passing the supply closet, who would provide some relief until then?

“Ohhhh... FUCK!” Lindsay shouted. She was on her knees, hands braced against some old metal shelving. Behind her, Kyle had just thrust his cock deep inside.

“Oh shit, yes, take it you fucking slut!” Kyle grunted. He slipped his hands up off the teenager’s hips and felt her full tits jumping around as he slammed into her again and again. His pace was shaking everything on the shelving she was holding onto.

“Mmmm.... Yesss! Do it, fuck my slutty brains out. Fuck em all out. Fill me with cream, fill me till I taste it!”

Kyle grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, using them as handles as he pulled himself in and out of her tight young body. On the floor, her top and bra lay in a discarded pile, buttons torn and snaps broken from where the two of them had crashed into the closet moments before.

He knew several other guys had seen him go in the closet with Lindsay. He saw the jealous look in their eyes and he loved it. He’d also seen several others being dragged off by other cheerleaders. Whatever was making Lindsay act this way, it sure seemed to be affecting all of them.

“You like it, Kyle?” Lindsay asked, her voice weak.

He slapped his hips into her with stronger, less controlled lunges. His cock made smacking noises as it sliced up into her tight cunt. He grit his teeth, listening to the slut continue.

“You do like it, don’t you? You love shoving your big hard dick way up inside my little pussy. You wanna fill it, don’t you? You wanna shove that cock inside me and flood my cunt with all your wet sticky seed.”

Kyle kept on pumping, twisting her nipples and letting go as he reached up and grabbed her hair. Pulling it back into reins, he rode her like a horse, screwing the high school cheerleader as though his life depended on it.

“You know what?”

“What?” He grunted.

Lindsay moaned, her orgasm crashing down on her and her hands nearly losing their grip on the metal shelving. “Unghhh... I want you to do it. Do it right now! Fill me up, pump me full of sperm. Make me your fucking cum bucket whore. I want it all!”

Kyle couldn’t control himself. He gasped and sank fully inside the girl, pulling her hair back and bringing her nearly flat up against his chest. His cock jumped inside her warm cunt and blasted a load like he couldn’t remember deep inside her thoroughly fucked body.

“Ohhh yesss!” She squealed. “Do it, show me how much you have. Give it all to me so I can walk around feeling it leaking down my legs! Do it!”

Lindsay shook as rope after rope of burning hot seed splashed across every corner of her womb. Kyle let go of her hair and she looked down. Her legs were spread, his body still pressed into hers, and semen was already escaping down her thighs.

“Fucking perfect,” She sighed.

Kyle laughed. “You got that right!”

* * *

Once again, at lunch Alan got to see the results of the morning announcements and it was quite apparent the second tape had been a complete success.

He saw Mindy sitting at the table where several of the band members sat. One of her hands was under the table and Keith, one of the tuba players, appeared to be out of breath. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Mindy was doing with her hand, especially when Keith began swaying back in his seat and staring over at the brunette cheerleader.

Her friends were doing similar things with other students and when Alan looked back over at the teacher’s table, he saw that more than a couple of the male teachers were not only fully aware what was happening, they seemed actually more than a bit envious of the action.

Alan grinned and ate his lunch in peace as Mindy dropped down to her knees and moved in beneath the table. Keith looked like he’d won the lottery as Mindy spread his thighs and resumed going after what she wanted.

Across the table, Tricia leaned back and allowed two of the trumpet players to pucker their lips on her sweet little mouth pieces as they each sucked on a teat like babies. She giggled and seemed to enjoy the students passing by who nearly dropped their lunch trays upon seeing what she was doing.

After lunch, Alan spent the remainder of the day in his classes watching the cheerleaders and how slutty they’d become. He even saw Zeke fighting to actually have a moment away from Celia later in the day. He may be feeling tempted now, Alan thought, but that would soon be taken care of.

As he left the school and headed towards his car that afternoon, Alan passed by Mindy. She was looking rather worn out and her clothing seemed loose in places but she skipped right past him, hurrying back into the school building. He idly wondered what that might be about but had too much on his mind to give it a second thought.

* * *

Mindy stepped up to Mr. Jemison’s door and looked both ways down the hall. She was the first girl here. Giggling, she knocked and ran a hand through her long brown hair.

“Er... come in,” Mr. Jemison said.

She strolled casually into the classroom, swaying her hips from side to side. The man was standing up by the board and looking more than a little nervous.

“Mindy, um... you came.”

She grinned. “Oh I came lots since this morning. You wanna know how all the guys fucked me? I took seven loads of cum since we talked. Guess how many in my tight little pussy.”

Mr. Jemison stammered, his eyes widening. “Um, I... I... um... why are you doing this?”

Mindy walked up to the teacher and grabbed his hand. She lifted it and placed it on her tits. He slowly began groping her flesh, sliding his fingers down her top and finding that she’d lost her bra at some point today.

“You wanna know why?” Mindy asked. “It’s really simple, Mr. Jemison.”

The man was now pulling at her clothing, stretching the neckline of her top and pulling one of her large tits fully up and out into view. He listened but didn’t look up at her. Instead he pulled her to him and bent over smelling her hair, kissing her cheek, and finally kneeling to suck on her nipples.

“I’m a slut, Mr. Jemison. A slut only needs one thing, really. You know what that is?”

He was reaching beneath her skirt, finding her panties gone as well. As he pulled her at him and they both collapsed onto the floor by his desk, Mr. Jemison looked her in the eyes.

“What’s that you fucking teenage tramp?” His eyes were hungry, his pants fully filled with an erection Mindy only wanted inside her.

She grabbed at it, clawing to free it. “A slut only wants one thing and I think you have it for me right here!”

Mr. Jemison scrambled to lose his pants. He stared at Mindy. He’d always known she was a bit dim when it came to education. He’d never realized she was dim when it came to morals as well. What a slut, he thought. What a fucking cute little slut.

“Come on, Mr. Jemison. Teach me something. Put tab A in slot B.”

He had no idea what the girl was trying to say, but he couldn’t care less. Grabbing Mindy by the waist, he picked her up and dropped her on his desk. As she faced all the empty desks, he took his cock, pumped it a couple of times and slipped it into her wet cunt.

“OOOOhhhhh! OH fuck me, Mr. Jemison. Fuck my cunt soooo hard!”

He slid deep inside her, withdrew and then repeated the thrust, getting a feel for her tight young body. As he began humping her harder and faster, her drooping tits began slapping together, swishing back and forth, nipples actually dragging across the desk.

“Oh wow, Mr. Jemison. You really know how to fuck a girl.”

“You’re fucking right I do. Damn, you feel so tight!”

Mindy grinned, leaning back into the man as he fucked her. “I’m so much tighter than those old loose women your age. You need a fresh young slut like me. It’s what I’m made for, taking a cock and what comes out of that cock.”

As Mr. Jemison screwed her with even more energy and loss of control, there came another knock at the classroom door. This time, though, they didn’t wait for him to say anything. He felt his heart race as the door opened.

Tricia and Justine stood with their hands on their hips.

“Not fair, Mindy. You know we had first dibs on Mr. Jemison.”

“Mmmm... sorry girls. He’s all mine right now, and I aim to drain him completely inside me. Should be done in an hour if you wanna wait.”

Justine licked the corner of her mouth, thin streams of sticky semen having dried there. She looked over at Tricia, whose tits were fully exposed and covered with bright red marks and caked sperm as well.

“Fine slut, get yourself all stuffed with cum. Tomorrow though, he’s all ours.” Justine said. She turned to Tricia and nodded. “Come on, let’s go by the mall. I know some guys who’ll fuck us doggy style behind the auto store.”

“Sounds like fun, I could always do with a lube job!” Tricia said.

As the two cheerleaders left the classroom, Mr. Jemison grunted and sent only the first of many loads deep inside Mindy’s soon to be loosened up cunt.

* * *

On Wednesday, Alan walked into school, smiling as he saw what the sluts had decided to wear today. No doubt many of them would be sent to the principal’s office before the day was out. He only hoped Principal Henderson could handle them.

“Well, if it isn’t dweeb boy.” Zeke said. He was alone, no goons to back him up.

Alan nodded. “Yeah, what’s wrong now? Your buddies Caine and Abel fighting over who gets to sniff your hair?”

Zeke’s cheeks grew red and he looked around at the passing students. “Stop calling them that, and what do you know?”

Alan backed up against a nearby locker. “Oh nothing, just that I imagine poor Derrick and Jeff are still having a problem adjusting to their new sensitivity. I always thought you liked them sensitive.” He said confidently. “Or was that how you like your girlfriends?”

Starting to walk away, Alan laughed. “Doesn’t matter. Guess they are your girlfriends now, huh?”

Before Alan had taken a few steps, he felt the wind knocked out of him as he flew forward and met the floor hard.

Zeke stood from where he’d tackled Alan and placed his foot on his back. “Fucking freak. I don’t know what the fuck your game is, but stay out of my way. And don’t even think of going near Celia this afternoon. I know you always try to sit near her in assemblies. Come close and I’ll rip your arms out of their sockets.”

Several students passed by, none paying much attention to either Alan on the floor or Zeke. Most eyes, it seemed, were glued to Mindy, Lindsay, and the other cheerleaders. Not one of them was following the dress code and Zeke only whistled as they came within range of him.

“Hey babes,” He called out. “Wait up. Let Zekey boy escort you ladies to class.”

Mindy giggled, sending her tits into a trembling that nearly freed them completely from the tube top she was wearing.

As Alan picked himself up, he watched Zeke stroll off, a girl in each arm. If Celia had seen the jerk now, she’d really understand what he was like. As it was, Zeke was actually benefiting from yesterday’s announcements.

“Time for some new announcements,” Alan said, grinning. He grabbed his book bag and straightened his hair.

Mrs. Stafford was waiting by the door when Alan arrived. “There you are,” She said. “We were worried you wouldn’t show. Are you okay this morning?”

Alan nodded, forcing a smile. “Of course. Just a run-in on the way here, nothing worth mentioning.”

“Well, everything is set up and waiting. Better hurry.”

“No problem, I’m more than ready for today’s announcements.”

Mrs. Stafford simply gave him an odd look and went about her business, while Alan entered the AV room.

Laying his back pack down next to the boom box, Alan dug through the pockets and took out his one final tape. With this special message he’d not only put Zeke in his place, he’d make sure the jerk never bothered anyone again, boy or girl. The best part, he thought, was that Zeke would never see the complexity of this one coming.

“Hello students,” Alan said, pressing play on the boom box. “And welcome to the morning announcements. Today there will be an important assembly at 2 o’clock in the gymnasium. Please report there with your teachers and bring your school spirit.”

He grinned, knowing what Zeke must be feeling, especially if he was still anywhere near Mindy or Lindsay.

* * *

At that exact moment, Zeke was in fact still cuddling close with Mindy at the back of his first class. He couldn’t wipe the grin off his face as the girl reached down into his pants and wrapped her eager fingers around his cock.

The teacher wasn’t paying any attention to what went on at the back of class. There were far too many distractions to deal with up front, where Lindsay had just flashed the entire class.

She claimed it was an accident, that her buttons simply came undone, but her careless pace to cover her chest back up made it more than clear that she was simply teasing everyone.

What a bunch of sluts, Zeke thought. He stared down at Mindy as she jacked him off, her own tits shaking so far up and down, her nipples were slowly freeing themselves completely above her top.

Somewhere above, dweeby Alan’s voice droned on with more boring announcements. What was with that lame music he’d been playing all week?

Suddenly Zeke felt something odd. At the same time, he could have sworn he heard something too, something beyond Alan’s annoying voice.

“You hear something, Mindy?”

The brunette cheerleader was pulling harder on his cock and that’s when Zeke felt something strange. He looked at her and began to loosen up, but not in a good way. Zeke began to feel rather limp in a certain place he wasn’t wanting to feel limp right now.

“What’s wrong, stud, you don’t like what you see?” Mindy asked. She pulled her tube top down and jiggled her massive tits from side to side, giggling.

Nothing, there was nothing, Zeke realized. He looked down at his limp cock, his face even feeling relaxed as he watched Mindy try once more to get any kind of reaction. Her attempts proved just as unsuccessful and in a minute she simply gave up.

“Well!” She said, frustrated. “I guess you’re more into the opposite team, huh?”

For half a second, Zeke worried. Maybe he was. He turned and looked at some nearby guys. Relief flooded him as they didn’t bring any more reaction than Mindy had. As his cheerleader slut of the hour moved off in search of new and more expanded horizons, Zeke found himself listening more intently to the announcements.

What was that voice saying? It sounded so clear one second, so confused the next. As Zeke realized it sounded familiar, a bit too familiar, his eyes glazed over and he slumped forward over his desk.

When the intercom clicked silent a moment or two later, Zeke suddenly fell face forward onto his desk. The rest of the class turned and gave a short laugh at his expense.

“The fuck you laughing at?” Zeke said. He tried to raise his arms, swing a fist in their direction but something seemed so heavy about even trying. He looked down and saw his pants still open.

Mindy was a couple of desks over, kneeling on the floor and sucking another guy off.

“Hey, bitch. Get over here and suck my cock.”

Mindy popped her mouth off the other student’s throbbing erection. She looked over at Zeke, then down at his pants. Giggling, she shook her head. “Sorry, don’t like wet noodles. Try fixing that and maybe I’ll consider it.”

For the remainder of class, whenever he had a moment, Zeke attempted to jack himself hard. Nothing was working, absolutely nothing.

He tried staring at Mindy’s uncovered tits. He watched another boy blast his load all over her face. He even stared as Lindsay had yet another wardrobe malfunction at the front of class. Nothing was doing it. He was as limp as ever and only began to hurt when trying to fix that.

* * *

At lunch, Alan saw Zeke and Celia. The cocky bully definitely wasn’t seeming so cocky now, and he knew exactly why. Unfortunately he was still putting on an act for Celia. The girl was far too trusting. Of course having transferred last year, she wasn’t fully aware of what a reputation Zeke had.

Grinning and biting into his sandwich, Alan knew that reputation would be exposed soon enough. All he had to do was sit near Celia during the assembly.

* * *

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Alan?” Zeke said. He spoke without thinking and suddenly looked over at Celia.

Alan smiled, knowing he had him. “Just having a seat for the assembly. You don’t mind if I sit here, do you?”

Celia smiled, flashing her perfect teeth and melting Alan inside. If there was one thing that kept him positive during the last year it was knowing there was still perfection in this world like hers. At least he hoped she was better off now that the cheerleaders who called her a whore were publicly whoring it up in every corner of the school. Now she just needed to see Zeke for who he really was.

Alan sat down and smiled, knowing how much he was getting to Zeke. The tormentor of his entire high school life was probably nearing the boiling point of his frustration. All day, he’d been surrounded by tempting female flesh whenever Celia wasn’t around. Unfortunately, Zeke just wasn’t equipped to enjoy that temptation.

While the gymnasium continued to fill, Alan took a breath and set his final plan into motion. “So, having an interesting day, Zeke?”

“You fucking... I mean, why do you care?” Zeke said, struggling to retain his rage.

“Oh, I just figured things have been awfully different this week. I mean, how’d you say Caine and Abel are doing?”

Zeke raised a fist and Alan saw what effort that action was taking. He wasn’t anywhere near as strong as he thought he was, not anymore. He lowered his voice and leaned over. “Just shut up, geek. You keep pushing and I’ll push back.”

Alan lowered his voice as well. “But what would Celia think if you had an outburst like that?”

Zeke kept his lips tight, the rest of the students shouting as the cheerleaders ran out in uniform and began a routine. “Alan, you’re gonna suffer so much when I have you alone later.”

“Oh my!” Celia gasped. Alan looked up and saw the cheerleaders all ripping off their tops.

There was a collective gasp, some wolf whistles, and the principal and staff all began shouting at the girls to cover up. Amid the chaos, Alan decided it was time, time to see just how well the final tape worked.

“I can see the girls there don’t do it for you, Zeke. Is that why you wanna get me alone? Maybe that’s what’s up with your two lovebird buddies. You can’t decide which one you really want?”

Zeke fumed and used every last ounce of strength in his body to slam both fists into Alan’s chest, knocking him a couple of feet back and on the floor in between bleacher sections.

Alan had to admit, for a guy whose entire body was basically jelly on legs right now, Zeke managed to pack a decent punch. He lay there for a second and suddenly heard Zeke jump down and come at him.

“You fucking freak. It’s you isn’t it? It’s all you. You’re the fucking asshole behind all the shit I’ve been dealing with.”

Alan felt a fresh trickle of blood drip from his lips. During all the chaos on the gym floor concerning the cheerleaders, none of the teachers had yet noticed this fight among students over by the bleachers.

He looked up and saw Celia watching the whole thing, her eyes wide and frightened looking.

“Guess this proves it, huh?” Alan said. “You like rolling around with boys. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with it. Just never figured I’d be your type.”

Zeke breathed heavy, his loosened muscles feeling weak and pained from the exertion. His rage still boiled over. He knew everyone watching was hearing what Alan said.

“You fucking dork, you know damn well I’m the king of pussy around this school. You fucking think I’d go for sausage when I have girls like Mindy jacking me off in class just this morning? Now why don’t you tell me what the fuck you did and how?”

Alan grinned, looking up past Zeke at Celia. He hated to see her hurt but she had to realize what a total ass Zeke really was. “Looks like someone didn’t know you were the king,” Alan said. “She does now.”

Zeke raised his fist and suddenly noticed how quiet it had gotten. He turned and looked at all the students watching. Then he saw Celia, her hands over her mouth. His anger flared on and off. He could feel his muscles aching with the effort of this fight.

“Celia, baby. You know I’m not like that. I was... kidding. That’s all.”

She dropped her hands, the disgust clear in her expression. Stepping forward, Celia grabbed Zeke, slapping him hard in the face. Just that alone was enough to floor him, his tired muscles folding in and his legs buckling.

“I don’t know who you are, but I’m tired of your lies.”

Celia turned to Alan and his eyes met hers. He’d anticipated speaking to the girl for so long, he felt his own muscles tense up. What should he say? How could he explain any of this?

“Are you okay?” Celia asked, offering Alan a hand and helping him to his feet.

“Yes, yes I’m fine now. Guess Zeke really lost his sense of humor or something.”

Celia frowned and looked down at the fallen bully. “He lost a lot more than that.”

At that moment, the principal returned to the gym, megaphone in hand. Apparently he and the other staff had been dealing with the cheerleading exposure during most of Zeke’s outburst.

“Students, please return to your classrooms and wait for instructions. Please do so in an orderly fashion.”

Celia smiled at Alan, wiping a hand through her perfect hair. “Better go get my purse. I left it on the bleachers. I’m glad you’re okay.”

Alan stammered a bit, his own busted lip quivering. He wiped at it with his sleeve and looked down to Zeke. After all these years, he was finally where he deserved to be, laying bruised and limp on a dirty gym floor. All those years of shoving Alan into the tiles and now Zeke knew how they tasted.

“You.... you did this.” Zeke said weakly.

Alan kneeled down. “Yes I did, Zeke. I guess you could say you aren’t in Kansas anymore. Feels pretty bad doesn’t it?”

Zeke tried to stand up, his legs much weaker than he anticipated. “What do you want?”

“Nothing too hard for you to deal with,” Alan said, smiling. “Just leave everyone alone, stop being such a jerk. Do that and maybe you’ll be fine in a week or two.”

“And if I don’t?”

“Oh, I think you know what that’ll bring.”

Alan turned to walk away. Then he stopped, seeing Celia wave at him. “Oh, and Zeke,” He said looking back. “Leave Celia alone too. She’s far too good for someone like you. Maybe Mindy’s more your type.”

A few moments later, Alan was standing next to Celia, eyes locked on hers.

“You sure you’re okay?” She asked.

“I’ll be fine. I’m Alan by the way. You know, the ‘Hello students’ Alan.”

Celia smiled. “I knew I recognized your voice from somewhere. I’m not that great with faces.”

Alan looked at the crowd passing by, then scratched his head. “Um... I know this is an odd time to ask. But would you ever, I mean, maybe we could... well-”

“I’d be glad to. You seem like a really nice guy and I imagine when you aren’t dealing with jerks like Zeke you can show a girl a good time.”

Alan blushed. “I do like movies, maybe we could catch one.”

“Well, ‘Hello students Alan’, that sounds like a wonderful idea.”

As they walked out the doors of the gym arm in arm, Alan grinned. He couldn’t imagine a better ending to his days as Zeke’s punching bag, a better beginning to his senior year.

“Are you sure it’s not too sudden?” Alan asked.

Celia smiled and squeezed his hand. She looked almost shy, possibly nervous. What she said next made him recall the way he dealt with similar emotions upon first entering high school three years ago. “You know what? As the voice of the student announcements, I actually think you had me at ‘Hello’.”

The End.