The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stress Busters

Copyright © 2003 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer no one under 18 is to read as it contains some adult situations yada yada yada.

Karen Jones stormed into her home one day angrily. “What’s wrong honey” Her mom asked.

“I’ll tell you what’s wrong. My teachers are insane. It’s as if they conspired to give us all these papers at once. I’ve got a ten page paper due in English. Two lab reports in chem. I’ve got to do a spread sheet and a weekly spending chart in Econ, and I’ve got a math test in the middle. My coach is doubling our lacrosse practices. Feel like I’m going to explode.”

“Why don’ t you watch t.v. honey so you can calm down” Her mom said.

Karen went to her room and turned on her t.v. the show had just taken a commercial break Karen never really listened to the commercials but this time she did.

“Are you a high school or college student?” The announcer asked.

“Yes.” Karen said to the screen

“Are you teachers giving you insane amounts of homework and stress?”

“Yes.”

“Does you brain sometimes feel like it could explode making you into a blathering idiot?”

“It’s like your reading my mind.”

“Then come on down to Stress Busters. We’ll help get the stress out of your life. Were located 242 Main. All Students welcome. No parents please.”

Karen looked up the phone number and found out it wouldn’t close for awhile so she decided to go down to Stress Busters.

The Next Day

Mrs. Mihem was in the middle of her fourth period chemistry class when Karen came into the room a half hour late.

Mrs. Mihem suddenly noticed something wrong Karen a usually passive girl was now wearing what a female biker would wear had blue streaks in her hair and a dragon tattoo on her arm. Karen spit out her gum intentionally missing the trash can.

“Um Karen your late do you have a pass?”

“No I don’t bitch.”

“Excuse me.”

“Oh by the way I finished my two lab reports.” Karen produced a some pieces of paper stapled together.

“The first one is on the flammability of paper” Karen reached into her pocket and pulled out a lighter. She light the paper and tossed it into the trash can.

“Karen! What are you doing!” Mihem shouted.

“And for my second one. I wrote about the flammability of gas.” Karen turned on one of the gas flow nozzles, usually reserved for the use of Bunsen burners, and light her lighter again.

A jet of flame exploded from the nozzle.

“Holy Hell, that was awsome.” Karen said.

Ms. Mihem ran to the emergency gas shut off switch. Karen however got in front of her and pushed her down. “Not just yet I want to see the real fireworks when this thing blows.” Karen said.

“Karen what has gotten into you?” Ms. Mihem asked.

“Nothing has gotten into me. But I’ll tell you what got out of me. Stress.” After that a group of students grabbed Karen and pushed her to the floor and Ms. Mihem turned off the gas.

But Karen was the only the begining of Thompson, IL’s troubles.

The next couple of weeks the police station was flooded with reports of high school and college students doing reckless and crimal acts.

The MacDoogan twins had T.Ped their school.

Half of Hill High’s football team had been beating up random people on the street.

A convience store had been robbed three times in one day by three different people

And one kid set an ice cream truck on fire.

The chief of police was at his wits end and the station’s jails were full of kids. When Sgt. Skinner came in with good news.

“Chief I think I may have found a common link with all these new teenage criminals we’ve been having.”

“What is it.”

“Well according to the kids before they commited their crimes they had gone to this new place called Stress Busters. But they all say its on the up and up. Now I say we send someone over there to see what really goes on behind those doors.”

“Good idea send your best men under cover so the owner doesn’t suspect anything.”

“Small problem sir. They only allow college and high school kids to enter. No adults.”

“Not to worry I’ve got an idea. Send in Jim Dodge, the new guy. He looks like he could still be a college student.”

“Your a genius chief.”

“Skinner stop sucking up.”

They found Jim at his desk doing paper work.

“Hey Jim how would you like to do some undercover work?” The chief asked?

Meanwhile many miles away from Thompson’s chaos in Gravel Pit Pond Sally Spears certified hypnotherapist stared in disbelif at her computer.

She had just opened an e-mail with the subject “Hi from your first patient.”

The message read. “Hi Sally I don’t mean to put a damper on your self esteem but... It didn’t work! Ha Ha ha, and my parents said my minor in theater was worthless. Well I’ve got bigger fish to fry. Oh and good luck from a fellow hypnotherapist.

J.S.

“No this can’t be.” Sally said with terror and sadness.

Back in Thompson Jim walked into Stress Busters.

“Hello can I see your student i.d.” The lady at the front desk said in a monotone.

Jim handed her his fake i.d. that listed him as a college senior.

“Nice picture. She’ll see you know.”

Jim walked down a hallway, at the end he saw a room with its door open. A small black haired girl with small breasts was seated inside. “In here please.” She said.

Jim walked inside and took a seat opposite the girl.

“Hello I’m Dr. Jade Sampson. How can I help you out today um what was your name?”

“I’m Jim.”

“And what’s stressing you out today Jim?”

“Well I guess its the insane workload of my double major. I’m pre-Quantum Physics and Civil Engineering.”

“Wow what a workload. Shall we get started.”

“Sure. But what exacly are we going to do.”

“Oh you don’t have to do any of the work. I’m going to relive you of all your stress by hypnotizing you.”

“Hypnotizing me?” Jim got a little nervous. But decided to play along.

“Yes all you have to do is sit there and..” She pulled out a silver pocket watch on a long chain. “... Watch my watch.” She started swinging it back and forth. “Yes that’s it just watch the watch. Watch it swing from side to side. Back and forth. Back and forth. Begining to relax. Relaxing. Relax for me. Just concentrate on the beautiful watch. It is a beautiful watch. So beautiful that nothing else matter but me, my voice, and of course the beautiful watch. Let everything fade away as you continue to focus on the watch. Let all your stresses and worries melt away as you relax even more for me. Relax. So relaxed you are begining to feel sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep for me.”

Jim fell into a deep hypnotized sleep.

“Now Jim you are a very bad liar. There is no such thing as pre-Quantum Physics at any of the local colleges. So tell me why are you here? And you must tell you truth since you are under my complete control.”

“I’m really a cop sent to find out what really goes on here. And to see if this is why the teenagers have been acting so violently and criminal in town lately.” Jim said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Ah well Just between you and me. Yes I’m responsible. Isn’t it lovely. I took all of the stress out of them with hypnosis then had a little fun of my own.”

“Brilliant master.” Jim said.

“Stop sucking up.” Jade thought for a moment, then said. “You know Jim I’ve done doctors, and I’ve done firefighters, but I’ve never done a cop before. You are getting aroused and hard. You will strip and have sex with your master.”

Jim obeyed and stripped naked. The two were soon naked and having sex on the floor. “Oh yes it’s better then I’d ever hoped for.” Jade said. “Deeper deeper! Put it in there deeper!” She exclaimed.

After the sex and they were both dressed again. “Now then Jim when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will have free will again but you will still obey any command I give you. Also you will have no memory of being hypnotized or whatever went on during your trance. You will tell your superiors everything here is fine. You will tell some b.s. like I help them with their homework and help them create scheduals for time management. Do you understand?”

“Yes master.”

Jade snapped her fingers and Jim woke up. “Thank you doctor I’m glad we were able to clear that up.”

“Your welcome Jim. Oh and by the way run into that wall.”

Jim did so. “What the hell did I do that for?”

“I don’t know?” Jade said.

Jim left and told the chief what Jade had ordered him to tell them.

Weeks later the teen crime wave still continued. The chief wasn’t buying Jim’s story anymore. All of the new kids they had arrested had apparently been to Stress Busters and hypnotized by Jade like the others.

One day the chief went to Sgt. Skinner. Okay Skinner grab someone else besides Jim Dodge I got the judge to give me an offical warrant to search that Stress Busters place.

The three cops went to Stress Busters and presented the warrant. John Bont went to search the place while Sgt. Skinner and the chief stayed behind to question Jade.

“I don’t know why you’re bothering with warrant gentlemen another officer was by her and he saw everything was fine didn’t he tell you?”

“Yes but we aren’t buying the story anymore.”

“You know you guys looked really tense and stressed. Why don’t you relax?”

“No way ma’m were sticking to the matter at hand.”

Jade pulled out her watch, “You really should relax. You should just relax and watch my watch. That’s it back and forth. Watch the watch. Relax and watch the watch. Getting so sleepy for me. Falling into obdient trances for me on the count of three. 1... Sleepy. 2... Feel yourselves getting ready to enter hypnos....” WHACK Jade fell to the floor unconcious. John Bont had snuck up behind and hit her with his nightstick.

Sgt. Skinner and the chief began to shake off the effects of almost being hypnotized.

“What the hell happened.”

“She was trying to hypnotize you chief. I got her though.”

“How much you want to bet she did the same thing to the kids and to Jim to shut him up.” Sgt. Skinner said.

“Cuff her Bont.” the Chief said.

At the police station Jade had woken up ‘Shit’ she tought. Then she got an idea. “Say don’t I get a phone call?”

A few weeks later:

“Illinosis state court case 1102 the state vs. Dr. Jade Sampson, The honorable Judge Snider presiding.” The bailif said.

The court hearing went slow because everyone Jade had hypnotized had no memory of being hypnotized and the only witness of the hypnosis was John Bont.

On the third day of the trial Jack Dawson the lawyer for the defence said, “Your honor I’d like to call two suprise witnesses to the stand. They’ve come a long way to testify, and I think they know the good doctor quite well.”

The courtroom doors opened and two females entered. “I call Sally Spears certified hypnotherapist, and Katie Thompson.”

Jade looked the the two girls she had hypnotized once before in shock. Katie flipped Jade off as she walked by.

The two girls told the story of Jade’s unethical hypnosis practices in Gravel Pit Pond.

Afterwards the jury only needed thirty minutes to deliberate.

“We the jury find Ms. Sampson guilty on thirty-seven counts of unethical use of hypnosis and guilty of all crimes commited by her victims as they were not commited under their own free will.”

“Shit.” Jade said.

“Dr. Sampson you will have your licenced revoked and are to be held in the state penatentary until your sentencing hearing on the 13th. Case dismissed.” The judged slammed his gavel down and two officers escorted Jade to a waiting patrol car.

As they were driving down main street one of the cops turned and said, “You’re lucky they caught you did because my kid was going to that Stress Busters place the next day. And if you had hypnotized him into being an evil punk I’d be driving you to a field right now to dump the body.”

“I’ll remember that in the future.” She said in the back. But she wasn’t really paying attention she was looking at the road running the opposite direction and saw what she was looking for. A green hummer drive over the shoulder and hit the side of the patrol car.

Jim Dodge got out. And took the keys from the unconcious driver, and unlocked Jade’s handcuff’s.

“Thank you Jim.”

“I’m always willing to please you master.”

The two got in the Hummer and drove off.

“By the way Jim when I cut my hair short and dye it blonde you can call me Dr. Jewel Simpson.”

“Yes master.”

Jim drove on while Jade looked at a map to find a city to set up shop again.

The End?