The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 8—The next morning and conclusion

The next morning Scott woke up sandwiched between Belle and Sara. Belle was spooning him from behind and Sara was facing him with her mammoth tits directly in front of him.

Scott was still very tired and dehydrated from the activities of the previous night but he could not resist the temptations pointing directly at him. He leaned forward and licked Sara’s left nipple until it was completely soaked. He then sucked it into his mouth. Without moving, he continued to lightly suck on her nipple. He watched her face to see if she would awaken. When she did not, he took his right hand and slowly began rubbing directly above her clit.

Sara was sound asleep, reliving the activities from the night before. She could vividly remember the titty fuck she gave Scott and the reaming Quy gave her at the same time. The dream was so realistic she felt her body responding.

Scott watched Sara’s facial expressions. Her mouth was forming into a perfect O while her hips started to respond to his ministrations. After five minutes of playing Scott decided to see if she would respond while still asleep. “Cum” He stated.

Sara’s dream was amazing. She felt like she would explode. And then, she did. Her whole body seized up and began to shake. Never had she experienced such a realistic dream. As her body climaxed, she opened her eyes. There, in front of her, was a smiling Scott.

“That was the most amazing dream I have ever had. From the look on your face and the location of your hand, I suspect you may have had something to do with it.” She stated, with a smirk.

“What me? I don’t know what you are talking about.” He replied.

Just then he felt Belle’s hands begin to wander South. Soon she had his cock in her hands and was expertly manipulating it to life.

“Now that you are done with her, may I have some quality time with my husband?” She whispered into his ear as she licked the lobe.

“I am yours.” Scott stated as he rolled over to straddle his wife.

Scott started licking her neck and right ear lobe. While doing this he rubbed his cock up and down Belle’s slit. Belle was quickly becoming wet. Scott leaned down to take her right nipple into his mouth. Belle arched her back to give him total access.

Scott felt something tickling his ass. He looked up from Belle’s nipple to see Sara’s head between Belle’s legs.

“Let’s make sure she is good and ready.” Sara stated and then plunged her tongue into Belle’s eager pussy.

“OHhhh, Yeessss.” Belle exclaimed as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Scott was knocked forward and instictively grabbed Belle’s tits for support. This rough action resulted in a second orgasm tearing through Belle.

Sara backed out from between Belle’s legs. Her face was soaked by Belle’s fluids. “Damn, I have never seen a woman cum like that; and I have seen many. This woman is more than ready. If you don’t stuff something in the pussy, quickly, I will have to change the sheets and put the mattress out to dry.”

Scott, not being one to ignore the needs of a woman, backed up and in one quick thrust entered Belle to the hilt; resulting in a third orgasmic explosion.

Belle, being turned on like she had never known, flipped Scott onto his back. With a gleam in her eyes she stated, “Hang on. It’s time to save a horse. I am going to ride this cowboy long and hard.”

She then began to slam her cunt up and down onto Scott. Scott noticed the door open and saw Michelle and Julie peeking in to see what was causing all the noise.

He motioned to them and they entered the room.

“Belle was a littel left out last night. I think she could use a little special attention. Her tits look lonely.” He stated.

Michelle and Julie crawled onto the bed from different sides. Michelle then took Belle’s left breast and began to suckle and caress it while Julie did the same with the right. Belle was in heaven.

Scott then saw Sara return. At first it looked like she had a thong on. Then he noticed it was not a thong but some sort of contraption to hold a dildo. A small shiny red dildo was attached to the front to imitate a cock. He watched as Sara crawled behind Belle and began licking the back of her neck.

“Belle, my lovely, I have wanted to do this since I first met you.” Sara stated as she reached down to hold Belle’s hips.

Scott stopped moving, as did Belle. He watched as Sara slowly inserted the red dildo into Belle’s ass.

He watched Belle’s facial expressions. At first there was a look of concern. This changed to what Scott could only call a constipated look. Then after Sara had completely filled Belle’s ass, the look turned to one of complete lust and abandon. Scott could feel the dildo through the thin wall of Belle’s pussy.

Sara then began to build a rhythm fucking Belle’s ass. Belle used that rhythm to return to fucking Scott. Throughout this entire process Michelle and Julie continued to worship Belle’s tits. Soon everyone was in rhythm and Belle appeared to be in a continual state of cumming. Scott could not take this physical and visual stimulation for too long. Soon he exploded into Belle and Belle collapsed on top of him. Sara’s dildo was expelled when this occured and Michelle and Julie released Belle so she could lay with Scott.

Michelle and Julie then proceeded to clean Sara’s cock. Their tongues dueling with each other throughout the process.

Sharon walked in dressed in a robe. “OK, enough for now. We need to get some food and fluids into Scott before we kill him. I don’t know about any of you but I would prefer to keep him alive.”

Everyone looked at Scott and then the room erupted with laughter. Sara, Michele and Julie walked out stating that they needed a shower and to conserve water they would share. Belle and Scott took the other shower. Also to conserve water!

When Belle and Scott arrived down stairs everyone was frantically working in the kitchen. That is except for Sara, Michelle and Julie. Apparently, their water conservation was taking longer than expected. Scott noticed that Irma was still dressed as a French maid. He looked over to Belle with a questioning look.

“Oops, forgot about her.” Belle stated. She walked over to Irma. “Irma, you have done well. Please go upstairs and take a shower. After showering, you can dress in your own clothes and return for breakfast. As soon as you are dressed you will return to your old self.”

“Wee madam.” Irma courtseyed and left the kitchen.

Scott heard a low moan when Belle was talking to Irma and then remembered, he too had forgotten something. He walked over to Rupa. “Rupa, you will no longer have your arousal changed by anything Belle states. You are able to cum as your own body dictates. The only exception being, if I tell you to cum, you will. Now cum for me.”

Rupa, was pleased to hear Scott remove the compulsions from last night. Right up until he told her to cum. She was holding a breakfast taco at the time. Her body seized up and she threw her taco across the room as her knees gave out.

As she regained her footing she looked up at Scott. “That was mean. But thank you, master.” Then she noticed what happened to her taco and burst out laughing.

Scott looked behing him to see the remnants of a breakfast taco spilling out from Mary Anne’s cleavage.

“We should sign Rupa up for the WNBA. That was definately a 3-point shot.” He stated among the laughter from everyone, except Mary Anne.

Sara did not have a large enough table for everyone to sit at so Scott took the recliner and everyone else made space between the kitchen and great room. Scott discovered that Irma, Quy and Joanne were all very good cooks. Each had learned from different cultures, but together, they made an excellent breakfast.

After breakfast he asked Quy, Maryanne, Joanne, Belle, Emily and Sharon to come with him to his house. The rest of the women were tasked with cleaning up Sara’s house and were then told to go about their respective plans for Saturday. Scott assured them he would call them if needed.

He instructed Irma to complete the plans to purchase their new home. He told her to push for a quick closing. With that, Scott and the women from his office left to go next door. Irma went home to clean up and change; and the other woman began cleaning.

As Scott was escorting the women next door he noticed Julie’s mother again working in her garden. She made a point to position herself on her knees facing the group and to lean up and wave; providing everyone with a clear view of her ample cleavage. This was unlike her and Scott knew he erased her knowledge of their relationship. He figured there must be some subconcious relationship at work but did not want to worry about it at that time.

Once in his home, Scott instructed the women to make themselves at home in his living room. Belle, playing the good hostess, made sure everyone had a drink.

Scott then proceeded to lay out his plans for taking the company to new heights. His plan was based on his subliminal programming. He wanted to make sure he had absolute loyalty from his employees. Therefore he told Emily, as Human Resources Director, that he wanted her to schedule training programs for every employee. He wanted to start with the senior executives; at least the ones not already in his group, and then proceed to all employees. Emily was assigned the task of creating the text to use in the new programming. Scott did not want his staff becoming slaves, just undeniably loyal to him and his company. He asked Quy to assist her with an eye towards opening international branch offices. Quy’s knowledge of customs would provide an insite into which phrases would most likely be accepted on an international basis.

He also wanted the staff to be healthier and more productive. This task he assigned to MaryAnne and Joanne. He told them to develop two programs. The first focusing on health and wellness. The second on productivity and continuing education.

The final assignments were given to Sharon and Belle. He wanted to develop a program that he would imbed in systems to improved the overall quality of life for the citizens of his fine city. This was his final, master plan.

SIX MONTHS LATER:

Scott sat comfortably in his recliner by his pool at his new home. Irma had proven an able negotiator. He was able to acquire the home at much less than he had anticipated and the closing was completed within two weeks. He moved in two weeks after the closing. Belle, Sara, Sharon, Julie, Ally, Amy, Michelle and Rupa all moved in with him. Grace, Ginger and Jill moved in last month. It was a good thing he added Rupa to his group as, with the exception of Sara, all the women were expecting.

As anticipated, Scott’s company had expanded dramatically in the past six months. The productivity of the staff had nearly doubled. Sick time as almost completely eliminated. The programs developed by his team had worked amazingly well. Other companies had noticed this and had even attempted to infiltrate the company with corporate spys. Unfortunately for them, the new employee training program soon discovered these spys and sent them back with special orientation programs to use on their companies. This resulted in Scott’s acquisition of several former competitors.

Scott used his skills to develop programs which are now used in school’s throughout the country. Children are now learning better, faster and with respect for their teachers. He developed programs for the military, the government and several other international agencies. A little sub-program that Sharon insisted upon is a compulsion for everyone who receives training to deposit one dollar per week into a special account. Currently this account receives $650,000,000 per week.

Quy has just finished a new program which Scott plans to introduce to the Peoples Republic of China. When fully implemented he expects his finances to double. At that point, he may pay off the national debt. With China loyal to him and by default, his country, Scott figures he can go global.

Then, what will he do with his free time. He can only bed so many women and he has been happy with the ones he currently has available to him.

The End.