The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Straightening Things Out (DocBoss1)

Chapter 6: Thursday – Surprise!

Due to the events of the past few days, Scott slept soundly. But his sleep was not restful. Throughout the night he was plagued with his harem dream. He was beginning to get used to them but tonight it took on an entirely different twist. Tonight he was surrounded by hundreds of women. All were looking to him for leadership and fulfillment. They began to move en-mass toward him. Soon he was being swallowed up by the throng of beautiful women. He was having trouble breathing as all the women sought him. With a start; he woke up.

He looked around in a daze. Sharon was asleep next to him. He was in his room. All was well. He laid his head down and drifted back to sleep. As he was drifting off he thought he heard the front door and the television being turned on. He thought he must be really tired, and fell to sleep.

Meanwhile; Belle had been very worried. She had tried to call Scott three times between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Scott had not returned any of her calls. She did not want to alarm her sister after the traumatic events of the past week. Therefore, she packed up and started the trip back home on Wednesday afternoon instead of Friday, as she had planned. To make things easier on her sister she decided to bring her twin nieces with her.

The drive from Houston had been long but she traded off driving with her nieces. At seventeen they were capable drivers. This allowed them to drive straight through from Houston. They arrived at Scott and Belle’s house around 2am. Having been on the road for so long they decided to leave their luggage in the car and just go in to get rest. Belle opened the front door and let her nieces enter her home. Ally (Short for Alexandra) immediately spotted the large plasma screen TV and just had to turn it on. Amy (Short for Amanda) and Belle had just entered the home and closed the front door when they turned to see what Ally had done.

Scott’s alarm went off at 6:30am. He reached over Sharon’s sleeping body and hit the snooze button. He had a nagging feeling of being watched. He brushed it off and slowly spooned into Sharon. Sharon, still being asleep, snuggled back into Scott. As Sharon began to wake she was pleasantly surprised to feel Scott’s erection lodged between her ass cheeks and Scott’s right hand caressing her left tit.

Sharon slowly rolled over onto her stomach and spread her legs to allow better access for Scott. Seeing this as an invitation, Scott climbed on top and slowly entered Sharon. Not saying a word, Scott began to see saw in and out of Sharon. Sharon pushed back to meet Scott’s thrust with only a moan and a purring sound. As Scott picked up his pace he began to speak to Sharon.

My slave, my slut, you live only to please me. He stated.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard four voices respond together. Yes, my master. I am you slave and slut. I live only to please you.

Scott quickly pulled out of Sharon despite her protest and turned around on his bed. What he saw caused his retreating erection to quickly reverse direction and become harder than he had ever imagined. At the foot of his bed he saw three women. They were all kneeling with their heads to the ground, hands forward and their hair splayed out around their heads. With their hair covering their faces, he could not see who they were.

What he did see were three naked bodies. A black haired women flanked by two blondes. The black haired women had a mature rounded ass while the two blondes appeared to be younger with firm heart-shaped asses.

Scott stood up from the bed and walked around the three women. He inspected them without saying a word and without touching any of them. He was trying to determine who they were and where they had come from. It was then that he noticed the sound of static coming from the television. He walked to his office; retrieved his remote, and turned off the television. At least that explained how they were programmed.

He walked back into the bedroom and found the women had not moved. This was perfect. He had worked on a new program that was designed to instill a lifetime of memories. All these memories were to affirm their positions as slaves to Scott. As he walked around the women he was pleased. They all appeared to be very well endowed. The blondes were obviously young but the brunette appeared to be in very good shape. As he walked, he spoke to his new acquisitions.

Slaves. You have been raised for one purpose and only one purpose. Your entire goal in life is to please me. You will only think of ways to please me. If you think that something you might do would not please me, you will not do it. Being in my presence makes you wet. Your bodies belong to me. My touch brings you pleasure. You are mine to do with as I wish. Now stand and meet your master.

The three women stood and turned to face Scott. Scott’s expression changed from that of superiority to shock. Standing naked before him was his wife and nieces.

Master, we are yours to command. They stated.

Scott was temporarily dumbfounded. The initial shock was replaced by an overwhelming desire to dominate these three women. He looked at them as a wolf would a sheep. They were his. He knew Belle’s body. She had worked to keep her figure trim. At 5′6″ her 36D chest was impressive. Standing next to Ally and Amy, she looked average. Ally and Amy were 5′11″ tall with 38DD breasts and measurements a Playboy covergirl would envy. 38-26-38. Their figures combined with their long blonde hair resulting in their looking like every mans walking wet dreams.

Belle, I left Sharon unsatisfied in my bed. Crawl up there and see that she is satisfied. Scott commanded.

Belle, had never had a lesbian thought in her life. This did not stop her from immediately crawling into bed with Sharon and immediately going down on her. Scott’s new program instilled a bi-sexual nature in all his women. Despite never having gone down on a woman before, Belle attached Sharon’s sex with a vengeance. What she lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm.

Amy, Ally, tell me of your sexual experiences. Amy first. Scott instructed.

Master, I have kept my body pure for you. I have only allowed one boy to caress my breasts through my clothes. I have never allowed anyone to touch my body. It is yours. Amy proudly stated.

Master, please excuse this worthless slave. I have not saved my body for you. I have allowed one person to pleasure me with her mouth. Ally stated.

With HER mouth? Scott inquired.

Yes master. Last month I went clubbing with Jennifer Masters, the head cheerleader. She took me to a new bar in town. After a few drinks she took me to her home. Her parents were not home. She had a pool and wanted to swim. I did not bring my bathing suit. She said nobody would know and she stripped naked. I joined her in the pool. One thing led to another and I found myself sitting on the edge of her hot tub with her mouth on my pussy. I had never been so horny in my life. I am sorry master, I did not save myself for you. Ally stated with tears forming in her eyes.

Ally, do not worry. Sex with another woman does not count. I am pleased. You have both saved yourselves for me. Ally, after Jennifer went down on you; did you return the favor and did you like it?

Yes to both questions, Master. She replied

Good, Now both of you need to listen closely. Today you will become completely mine. I will take your virginities. You will feel no pain. Anything that would have been pain will be pleasure. The pleasure will be ten times what the pain would have been. You will only be able to have an orgasm when I cum in you. Ally, lie down on the floor. Amy get down on your hands and knees. Good, now crawl over your sister until your pussy is over her face and your face is over her pussy. Ally, since you know how to please a woman you will now show your sister. Amy, as Ally eats your pussy you will learn how to please a woman. You will then return the favor to your sister. Begin. Scott instructed.

Ally reached up and pulled Amy’s pussy to her mouth. She began to slowly lick her slit from the bottom to the top. As she reached the top she curled her tongue around Amy’s clit. After a few minutes of doing this Amy began to grind her pussy into Ally’s mouth. Amy then tentatively leaned down and licked Ally’s pussy lips. After a few tentative licks she began to eat Ally out with gusto. Both girls were soon into a rhythm.

Seeing this family bonding moment was causing Scott’s erection to hurt. He quietly moved behind Amy and pulled Ally’s hair to get her to leave Amy’s pussy. He then slammed his cock completely into Amy in one motion. Amy’s initial reaction was to try to move forward but this was hindered by her tongue being lodged in her sister’s pussy. Then Amy was rewarded with a wave of pleasure the likes of which she had never known. She was soon slamming her ass back into Scott to increase his penetration. Amy was humming with pleasure into her sister’s pussy which was driving Ally crazy. Ally, in turn, had started to lick Scott’s cock and Amy’s clit while they copulated. The three of them continued to ramp up their sex drives until Scott finally released his seed into Amy. This caused Amy to have her first orgasm. So strong was the orgasm that Amy passed out and collapsed on her sister. Ally could not orgasm due to the command from Scott that she could not do so until Scott came in her.

Ally rolled her sister off her and crawled to Scott. She swallowed his cock in one fluid motion. She then began to suck Scott off as if her life depended upon it. In no time at all Scott was fully erect and ready to go.

Stand up. He commanded. Move to the bed and lean over it. I want you to rim Belle’s ass while I fuck your ass.

Ally didn’t hesitate. She quickly jumped up and nearly ran to the bed. She leaned into Belle’s ass and began to lick her rosebud. Belle initially attempted to squirm away from Ally’s tongue but Sharon had a firm grip on her hips as they continued to 69 each other.

Belle, you love having your ass rimmed. You will come with Ally’s tongue deep in your ass at the moment I come in Ally’s ass. Scott stated as he lined up his cock with Ally’s virgin ass.

Ally was vigorously licking Belle’s ass as Scott slowly inched his cock into her ass. The deeper Scott penetrated the greater the pain induced pleasure overtook Ally. Ally had curled her tongue into a spear and was now jamming it deep into Belle’s ass. Scott established a slow, measured rhythm as he see-sawed in and out of Ally’s ass. Soon the rhythm was replaced with a jack-hammering fucking. The faster Scott reamed Ally; the faster Ally reamed Belle and the faster Belle attacked Sharon’s pussy. In no time at all Scott exploded into Ally causing her to cum and to jam her tongue all the way into Belle. Belle and Sharon simultaneously experienced unimaginable bliss as they came together.

Ally passed out with her tongue still in Belle’s ass. Scott picked her up and placed her on the ground next to her twin sister. He had Belle place a comforter over them and then had Sharon lick his cock clean. Scott called the office and told them that he had an early morning meeting and Sharon would be attending with him. They were told not to expect him until sometime in the afternoon. Scott then climbed into bed with Belle and Sharon sandwiching him in the middle. Soon all five were sleeping soundly.

Scott was awoken by someone banging on his front door. He looked over Belle toward his clock and noted it was 9:30. Not wanting to wake any of his women he quietly slipped a pair of shorts on and went to answer the door.

Scott looked through the peep hole to see Julie’s mother Emily waiting on the doorstep with her arms crossed and a pissed expression on her face. Before opening the door Scott picked up his TV remote.

Upon opening the door, Mrs. Robertson, how can I help you this morning? Scott asked while ushering her into the living room making sure he stood between Mrs. Robertson and the TV.

Mr. Johnson, I don’t know what is going on around here. Sunday my husband and I left for church early leaving Julie to follow later. Julie never arrived at church. Then Julie and my husband had a terrible fight. I never interfere with my husband’s work or his raising of our child. I did, however, watch Julie after the fight. She tried to make sure nobody saw her, but I did. She came over to your house. Now she has run away. What did you do to my child! She demanded.

Mrs. Johnson, Scott started. I can explain everything. Julie brought over a videotape which I believe will explain everything very clearly. Please, have a seat and I will show it to you.

Scott led Mrs. Johnson over to the sofa and turned on the TV. He then went to his bedroom to see if any of the women were awake. If not, he would have to wake one (or more).

Scott walked in to find Sharon and Amy awake. Not wanting to bother the other women he escorted them to the bathroom.

Scott turned on the water and handed each woman a bar of soap.

Your master is dirty. was all he needed to say. Amy moved in front and Sharon moved to the back. They both began to lather him with soap.

Amy decided to be creative. She first lathered her ample tits and then kneeled down in front of Scott. She spent the next five minutes using her tits to make sure Scott’s cock was clean as a whistle. She then took him in her mouth to Give it a spit polish.

Sharon, not wanting to be outdone used her entire body as a soapy sponge to clean Scott’s backside. Scott, feeling his impending eruption pulled his cock from Amy’s mouth and turned around. He instructed Sharon to do the same, so he could clean her back. He soaped down Sharon’s back, paying special attention to her firm ass. Meanwhile, Amy had started cleaning Scott’s ass with her tongue.

Amy was driving Scott crazy. He pushed Sharon against the shower wall and entered her from behind. Amy may not have realized it but she was in the driver’s seat. Every time her tongue reamed Scott he, in turn, reamed Sharon. After a few minutes Scott felt himself ready to cum.

When I cum you will both have intense orgasms that will last five minutes. Scott stated immediately before he erupted into Sharon.

Both Amy and Sharon let out screams of passion as they experienced intense orgasms. The sounds from the bathroom caused Belle and Ally to come running in. When they arrived they found Scott, Amy and Sharon collapsed against the shower walls.

I guess that will teach me to sleep in. Belle stated as she reached for towels to dry everyone off.

Scott, Amy and Sharon dried off while Belle and Ally showered. Although not as fun without Scott they managed to keep each other occupied. Scott instructed Amy and Sharon to dress and make lunch. He told them to make sure they did not look at the TV as they made their way to the kitchen. He gave the same instructions to Ally and Belle however he did not think they would be done for some time.

After lunch Scott walked back into the living room to find a naked Emily Robertson kneeling on the floor with her head bowed.

Slave Emily, stand for inspection. Scott commanded.

Emily immediately stood with her hands on her head, elbows back, legs spread, for inspection. Scott had never seen Mrs. Robertson without conservative clothing that basically hid her physical attributes. Seeing her naked he was able to see where Julie got her beauty. Mrs. Robertson was 39 years old. She had Julie soon after marriage and never had any other children. It was obvious that she exercised. But what really stood out was her chest, literally. Scott had never seen tits like hers. They stood high and proud on her chest. There was no way they were real.

Slave Emily. What are your physical dimensions and are those tits real? He asked.

Master, my measurements are 39-28-44 and no, I have breast implants. She responded. Before the implants I was a 38D but Robert wanted more. He took me to an out of state clinic where they increased my chest size to 44E.

Well, it looks like the good minister is a tit man. Scott stated as he thought of a plan. Slave Emily I have a special mission for you. When you leave here today you will forget everything that happened since you entered the house. You will remember a nice conversation with Belle where you discussed Julie and your problems. You will remember your position as my slave on a sub-conscious level. Only when we are alone in my house or with only my other slaves will you remember your position; except when I tell you to remember. Now, get dressed and wait for me on the sofa. Scott commanded and retired to his office.

Scott created a special program for the good minister. This program would make him subservient to his wife. He would develop a fetish for young, beautiful women. He will develop programs to minister to their needs. During his time with these women he will show them Scott’s program. He will also develop couples programs. He will hold classes with the most beautiful women and their husbands. The introduction classes will have the men watch the minister’s program while the women watch Scott’s program. It was perfect.

When completed Scott handed Mrs. Robertson two DVDs. The first marked with Robert Robertson’s name. The second marked as women’s ministry. He then escorted her to the front door taking care to cup her massive chest and stroke his cock along her ass, just before he let her leave.

Upon walking home Mrs. Robertson was confused as to why her nipples were so hard and why she appeared to have wet her pants. She then wrote it off to hormones and went home to show Robert the wonderful program Belle had given her. It was nice to have good neighbors.

After closing the front door, Scott called the women into the living room.

OK everybody. We have some planning to do. Ally and Amy, you have just graduated from high school. When you call your parents tonight you will tell them that Uncle Scott has just told you that he has been made partner of his company. Belle looked at him as he said this and he smiled. You will tell them that I have promised to pay for your college education at City College, which I will.

Ally and Amy jumped up and bear hugged their uncle.

Belle, you are now the wife of the owner, not just partner, of the largest computer software developer in the region. As such, you and Sharon are to being the search for a house befitting such a person. The house needs to have many bedrooms, be secluded and have a nice pool.

Belle ran up and gave Scott a toe curling kiss. Master, I love you so much. We will start searching for your house immediately.

Belle grabbed Sharon and pulled her to Scott’s office to search for a realtor on the internet. She wanted to use the internet to find a female realtor that would meet Scott’s approval. As his slave she was programmed to always look for women to please her master.

Ally, Amy, you came here to enjoy yourselves. While I am away you will consciously forget your roles as my slaves. You will resume your life as if today never happened. So, when I go to work you are to enjoy your day at my house, go swimming or just relax and watch television. When you are in my presence you will remember and resume your roles as my slaves. If we are not alone you will not allow anyone who is not my slave to know of your status. You will only call me master when we are alone or in the exclusive presence of my other slaves. Scott stated as he walked to his office to disconnect the computer link to the television.

Scott decided to give Sharon the day off to work with Belle on the house search. Therefore he drove to his office alone. As he was driving he noticed a message on his phone noting he had received a photo and a message from Julie. He opened the photo and was greeted with a picture of a beautiful woman who appeared to be of Indian ancestry. The message said, This is Rupa Rajalli, she is a physician in her last month of her fellowship in the family practice program. She is single and has chosen not to date anyone while focusing on her education. Her family is in India and she does not have any real friends outside of school. I have invited her to my place at 3pm this afternoon(Sara’s) to help me with some biology questions. I will show her your wonderful program at that time.

Scott called Julie. She did not answer so he left a message. Julie, I am pleased. After school you are to go to my house. My nieces Ally and Amy will be there. Tell them that I left you a DVD in my office. It is marked with your name and is in the top left desk drawer. This is a new program which will replace the one you currently have. Delete the old program and load this program on the laptop. When Dr. Rajalli arrives tonight have her watch the program. Be careful not to look at it yourself. Call me when she is watching the program.

When Scott arrived at the office he noted everything appeared to be running smoothly. His message in-box showed several messages. He reviewed them and completed his normal office tasks. He then decided to make a walk around the building to see how everything was operating. Since this was his first day as the owner he wanted to be seen.

He decided to start in the secretarial pool. Mary Ann greeted him when he entered the office. She escorted him through the cubicles introducing him to each of her employees. There were currently ten girls working in her area. After the introductions she escorted Scott to her office; closed the door and blinds. She then dropped to her knees and reached for his belt.

Master, I have missed you. Please let me service your needs. She pleaded.

Not now, Mary Ann. I would like you to tell me more about Joyce and Lacy. They are very beautiful.

Yes master, I knew you would be pleased with them. I hired them just this morning. They applied last month. I had not called them back before today. Once I knew my role I knew I needed to find you suitable slaves. They are both single and have recently graduated from the local secretarial school. Their skills are marginal but they could be models.

Yes, they could be models. You currently have a laptop assigned to you. I want you to get a second laptop from purchasing. Take this DVD and load it onto both computers. At 2pm I want you to bring them both into your office. Tell them you are going to show them orientation materials. Have them both run the program. Do not look at the computers while the program is running. Call me when they are watching the program. With that, Scott handed her a DVD and left the office.

Scott continued his walk through the company. He noted that Joanne was not wearing her thick glasses and her clothing had definitely improved. Instead of her normally loose fitting, shabby clothing she was dressed in a scooped neck blouse with a satin-like sheen and a pencil skirt which accented her shapely ass. He noted that several of the men in the data management department kept glancing around their computers trying to get a look at the new Joanne.

Good afternoon Joanne. You are looking sharp today. Did you loose your glasses? Scott asked.

No sir, I finally decided to break down and get contacts. She replied as they walked through her department. The tour ended at her office where they entered. Joanne closed and locked the door. Since her office did not have any windows she was certain they would not be seen. Master, I knew my old appearance would not be pleasing so I went home last night and emptied my wardrobe. I replaced it with more appropriate attire. Are you pleased?

I certainly like the new Joanne. I am curious about what is under the wrapper. Care to show me? Scott asked with a smirk.

Why certainly. Joanne stated as she removed the pins from her hair and shook it out. She then slowly pulled her blouse out from her skirt. Making sure she never broke eye contact. Her hands slowly pulled her blouse up to just below her bra. She walked toward her sofa turning to watch Scott as she left. She put a little extra wiggle into her walk. Scott watched her ass sway as she walked away. He then noticed she had seamed hose and what looked like 5″ heels. As she reached the sofa she pulled her blouse off and tossed it onto a chair. Turning around, toward Scott she slowly ran her hands over her breasts which were contained in a frilly, push-up bra that barely contained her impressive 38D breasts. Her long chocolate brown hair fell over her shoulders reaching the top of her bra cups. Joanne’s hands continued to flow down her body as they reached the top of her skirt. She then began to lower the zipper while looking at Scott and wetting her bright red lips. As the zipper reached the bottom she unclasped the skirt and pushed it quickly down her legs. She placed her hands on her hips, turned partially towards Scott and asked, Well, do you like what you see?

Scott stood there and carefully appraised Joanne. She was wearing a black push-up bra which was very frilly and nearly transparent. What he originally thought to be hose were actually silk stockings. The stockings were black with seams running down the back-side and were held up by garters. Her panties, if you could call them that, consisted of a black transparent thong which showed her clean shaven pussy.

I like! Now look at what you have done. He stated as he cupped his erect cock through his pants.

Joanne sauntered up to Scott, dropped to her knees and used her mouth to pull down his zipper. She then unclasped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.

I think I know how to fix this problem. She stated as she wrapped her red lips around his cock and ever so slowly sank down until her nose was in his pubic hair. Scott stared down at Joanne. Her blonde hair completely covered his crotch. Her shapely ass wiggled as she proceeded to give him a slow and sensual blow job. After a few minutes he felt the familiar stirrings and warned Joanne he was close. Joanne quickened her pace. As she felt his cock begin to swell she pulled back until only the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She used her tongue to tease his slit which sent him over the edge. Joanne kept her mouth tightly sealed around his cock as she sucked like an industrial vacuum making sure she received every drop of his delicious ejaculation.

When Scott was finished Joanne licked him clean, fixed his clothing and then began to dress herself. Once she was presentable Scott left the office noting out loud how efficient the department appeared.

As he walked out of the data processing department his cell phone beeped, notifying him of a message. He opened the message and noticed it was from Michelle. Attached was a photo of a pair of twin girls. They looked to be around 18 or 19. They both had long fire-red hair. One had hers in a pony-tail while the other had hers in the classic Farrah Fawcett hairstyle. Their names were Grace and Ginger Samuels. Their picture showed twin brown-haired girls staring at a computer screen. Scott instructed Michelle to escort them to Sara’s house for a party tonight at 8pm.

Scott continued to walk as he composed his message to Michelle. He rounded a corner and ran directly into someone. He was so intent on his call that he did not see who he ran into. He instinctively dropped his phone and reached out to catch her before she fell. When he reached out he accidentally grabbed her shirt causing it to rip along the seam under her right arm.

Oh, I am so sorry. he stammered as he attempted to help the young woman up. As he was doing this he noticed the tear in her shirt. Let me help you. I am so sorry about your shirt. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.

No, it is alright. I wasn’t paying attention either. I was looking for the human resources department and I became lost. She stated.

I didn’t think I recognized you. I am Scott Johnson. I own this company. He proudly stated.

I am Jill Spencer. She stated with a bright blush forming up her chest to her face. I am really sorry about running into you. Please forgive me for my clumsiness. I am really very organized. I . .

Relax. Scott calmly stated. This is not anything to get worked up about. We are a family run company. Accidents happen.

Jill appeared to relax. She took a deep breath and looked at Scott.

OK, first thing we need to do is take care of your ripped clothing. Please come with me. Scott stated as he began to walk toward his office.

Jill stood there for a few seconds then hurried to catch up with Mr. Johnson. She did not want to blow this opportunity. She had recently graduated from Center City High School and really needed a job. Her parents had told her that now it was up to her to pay her way. They gave her one month to find a job. They believed in tough love. Each of their children was given one month to get settled after high school and to move out. So far both her older brothers had joined the military. She did not want to follow in their footsteps. They were both currently overseas in war zones. When she finally looked up Mr. Johnson was ushering her into a giant office.

Ms. Spencer. Please have a seat. I am going to get one of my female employees to come and get your torn shirt. She will bring you a scrub top that we keep for emergency situations. While you are waiting I would recommend you view our orientation program. Here, let me set it up at the conference table. Scott stated as he opened his laptop and started his program.

Jill moved over to the conference table and looked at the screen.

Scott left Jill at the table and locked his door after he left. He spotted Emily Proctor walking toward him.

Ms. Proctor, I had an unfortunate accident with a young lady who was coming to your office to complete an application. During the accident I tore her blouse. She is currently in my office viewing the special orientation program. Take my keys, go to my office and size her up. Then go to Victoria’s Secret for appropriate foundation wear and the clothing store of your choice for a dress and heals. I want her to be appropriately dressed for the party I am holding this evening. While you are there, find yourself something. Scott stated as he handed her his keys and walked off.

Emily opened Scott’s office to find Jill staring at the computer. Emily knew to not look at the screen. She took a tape measure from her purse and carefully wrapped it around the mesmerized girl. She tried to get the best guestimate of her sizes. From what she figured the girl was approximately 5′8″ tall. She carefully opened her blouse to find an impressive pair of 38C breasts that appeared to need little support from her minimal bra she was currently wearing. She also had a nice diamond stud in her pierced navel. Her reddish-brown hair was tied back in a pony-tail and looked like it didn’t stop until it reached her ass. Emily removed her black pumps to find she wore size 7 ½ shoes. Her toe nails were painted a deep purple, as were her fingernails. Emily carefully returned Jill’s clothes to their original condition and exited Scott’s office. She made sure she locked his door as she exited. On her way out she notified her staff that she had to run an errand and would be back late in the afternoon.

Scott continued his tour of the company. He was surprised to learn that Quy had called in sick. He called her cell phone and left her a message to call him and if she did not reach him to meet him at Sara’s at 8:30 tonight.

After spending several hours meeting with employees and learning more about some of the intricate details of the business he headed toward his office. He realized he did not have his key since he gave it to Emily. He then remembered that Sharon kept a spare in her desk. He took the key and slowly opened his door. As expected, he found Jill naked and kneeling toward the door. She took a quick peek up to insure it was Scott who had entered.

Master, Your slave is ready and awaits your instructions. she meekly spoke into the carpeted floor.

Scott quickly closed and locked his door. Stand slave and present yourself to your master. He commanded.

Jill quickly stood with her hands on her head, elbows back and legs spread awaiting his inspection.

Scott slowly walked around Jill soaking in her beauty. She stood about 5′ 8″ tall and her breasts seemed to stand straight out. Her areolas where about the size of half-dollars and her nipples stood out at least an inch from her breasts. She was slim with a heart-shaped ass. Her reddish-black hair was down and flowed down her back stopping just above her ass crack. Her pubic hair had been trimmed to a neat landing strip ending at the peak of her pussy. Scott noticed her pussy lips were puffy, red and leaking fluid.

Slave, tell me about who you are and your sexual history. Scott commanded.

Master, my name is Jill Spencer. I recently graduated from high school. My parents insisted that I find a job and support myself within one month from graduation. I have one week left before I will be kicked out. In high school I ran track, did gymnastics and was a good student. I have only had two boyfriends. The first one tried to feel me up and I kicked him in the balls. The second was nicer. We kissed a few times and I was almost ready to let him move to second base but he dropped me for Wendy Chesner. I found out later he was dating both of us and dropped me because she let him go all the way. Jill recited in a measured tone.

Jill, you will tell your parents you have found a job. You will also tell them that you are spending the night at a friends tonight. Tomorrow you will go home, pack your belongings and move in with a friend of mine; her name is Sara. You will wait here for Emily who will bring you clothes to replace your torn blouse. You will dress in whatever she brings. Then you will accompany her to Sara’s for a party I am giving tonight. Scott gave these instructions and left the office. Jill stood where she was; naked and posing; as she heard Scott’s key lock the door.

Scott noticed a text message from Julie which simply stated, program running.

Scott drove home around 4pm. When he arrived home he found Ally and Amy on the lounges near the pool. They were both laying on their stomachs in tiny bikinis. Both their tops were undone to allow them to get even tans. He quietly removed his clothes and walked to the pool area. He picked up the suntan lotion and spread it onto both his hands. Simultaneously he placed his hands on each of their backs.

Both girls jumped up letting out small screams of shock. As they jumped up their bikini tops remained on their lounge chairs. Turning around they found Scott kneeling naked with a large smirk.

Master, you scared us. They told him in unison.

I could not resist. You both looked delicious laying there. I would love to spend more time exploring your beautiful bodies this afternoon but I have a job for each of you. I am having a party tonight. He stated but was cut off by the twins.

Yes, we know. Emily called a couple of hours ago and told Belle. What can we do to help? They asked.

Interesting. I did not tell Emily to call but her initiative is good. I need you two to go shopping for supplies. We need food, beverages, and party goods. Since you are only 17 you cannot get booze. I will send someone else for those items. Here is my credit card. The party is scheduled to start at 8pm tonight. It will be next door at Sara’s.

Both girls jumped up and pulled Scott into an embrace. Their nearly naked bodies pressed against him caused an immediate erection. Scott was tempted to push them down and take liberties but he had a schedule to maintain. The girls then picked up their bikini tops and walked into the house. Scott did not fail to notice they each placed a little extra sway into their walk.

The girls dressed quickly and returned to Scott.

Master, how are we to get to the store. Belle drove us here and we do not own a car. They meekly asked.

Sorry, I forgot. Here, take my car. Scott replied handing Ally the keys.

As they walked outside Scott could hear them discussing their shopping plans. Once they were gone he went to his office. He spent the next few hours revising his program. At 6pm he heard the front door open. He walked out front to find Belle, Sharon and a beautiful woman who appeared to be from the Indonesian or Polynesian area.

Ma. . Scott Belle excitedly shouted as she ran up to him and gave him a long, drawn out kiss. This is Irma, she is a realtor with Hardy real estate. She has found us the perfect house. You just have to see it. There is an internet link through their website which has a virtual tour. Belle continued as she almost dragged Scott back to the office. Irma and Sharon followed them.

Scott sat down at the computer and closed his work. He then motioned for Irma to sit and open the link. Soon a link was opened showing a grand home in the traditional plantation style normally found in the old south. Irma told them that the house was originally built for a drug importer. The DEA closed down his operation and he was killed in a shoot out along the Texas-Mexico border. The DEA seized the house and her firm was given the listing. The house was huge. It had 10 bedrooms, 10 full bathrooms and three half bathrooms; a large ballroom and kitchen designed for entertaining. It was on 250 acres with stables for horses; a large pool and pool house. Scott was very pleased.

Ladies, I believe you may have found what we were looking for. He stated. He then asked Belle and Sharon to get drinks from the bar. He wanted to celebrate. He asked Irma to stay so he could discuss finances. Sharon and Belle left as Scott reached over Irma to the computer.

As an introduction to the financial discussions I would like you to view information on my company so you will be comfortable. Scott stated as he opened his program. Irma looked intently at the screen. Scott walked to the kitchen where he Belle handed him his favorite drink and Sharon leaned over to give him a scorching kiss.

Emily called and told us you had a party planned for tonight. What can we do to help? Belle asked.

I need you to go to the liquor store and buy enough booze for a party of approximately 25. I have planned to start the party at 8pm. Irma will be occupied until around 10pm. Scott stated.

Great. they both replied as they placed their drinks down and walked to the door.

Alone again, Scott decided to go to Sara’s to see if the place needed any preparations for the party. He walked through the back yards to Sara’s house. When he opened the back door with his spare key he thought he heard a noise from upstairs. He knew Sara was out until tomorrow and all his women were occupied. Carefully he walked up the stairs to investigate.

Emily returned to the office around 7pm. She did not realize how long she had been shopping. She was proud of what she found. She carried her packages through the empty office and unlocked Scott’s door. She nearly screamed when she saw Jill standing naked in front of her.

What are you doing? She asked.

Master instructed me to wait for Emily and I am doing as instructed. She replied.

OK, I am Emily. You can relax now. What else did he tell you? Emily asked.

I am to call my family, tell them of my job, move in with Sara, dress as you instruct and accompany you to a party. Jill quickly rattled off.

Alright, first call your parents. Then we can get you dressed. While you are doing that, I can change my clothes. Emily instructed as she began to remove her clothes.

After completing her calls Jill turned to see Emily naked and bending over to pull her panties up. Jill was amazed by her body’s reaction to seeing Emily naked. She had been in many gym showers with other girls but had never been aroused by them. She did not know that her new programming included a bi-sexual program. Emily turned around and Jill nearly swooned as Emily’s double D’s pointed straight at her.

Emily noticed the signs of arousal in Jill as well as her confused look. She decided to have some fun.

Jill, let me help you to get dressed. She stated.

That is alright, Emily, I can dress myself if you just hand me the clothes. Jill nervously replied.

Jill, I insist. Master did tell you to dress as I instructed. And I insist that you allow me to dress you. Emily stated as she turned away from Jill and moved toward the packages she placed on the conference table. She took extra effort to place her feet in front of each other as she walked to add sway to her ass.

Jill stood there mesmerized by the sway of Emily’s ass. Master had instructed her to dress as Emily instructed and Emily has instructed her to allow her to be dressed. Therefore, she must comply.

Emily reached into her Victoria’s Secret bag and pulled out a red silk garter, matching silk stockings, bra and the tiniest thong Jill had ever seen. Emily placed these on the table and opened the hanging bag she had placed on the door hook. In it was a purple oriental style dress. Jill had never seen anything as pretty. Emily then pulled out a shoe box and placed a pair of 5″ black stiletto heals.

Jill stood there quietly watching as Emily picked up the panties, bra, garter and stocking. Emily motioned for Jill to sit in the conference chair. Jill sat as Emily knelt down and took her left foot. She began to slide the silk stocking up her leg taking care to smooth it out as she unrolled it. Jill noted that Emily appeared to be enjoying herself. Emily then placed her left foot on the ground and repeated the process on her right foot.

Emily noted Jill’s blush deepen as she finished the second stocking. She then reached over to get the thong. Her breasts scraped over Jill’s stocking clad legs as she reached for the garment. Emily then placed Jill’s feet into the thong and instructed her to stand. Jill stood placing her left hand on Emily’s shoulder for support. Emily carefully pulled the thong up Jill’s legs. As she did this she leaned in so her nose was inches away from Jill’s pussy. Emily could smell her arousal and was tempted to help herself to Jill’s nectar; but knew master wanted her first. As she finished pulling the thong tight she reached over with her hand to smooth down the front. Emily noted Jill’s attempt to stifle a moan.

Emily carefully stood up, scrapping her hard nipples along Jill’s body as she did. She then picked up the bra and walked behind Jill. She instructed Jill to raise her arms. As she did, Emily reached around her with the front closing strapless bra. She locked the clasp in place and slowly pulled the cups up Jill’s chest. Emily pulled Jill close as she caressed her breasts in a very poor attempt to pretend to smooth the material. She smiled as she felt Jill’s ass pressing back into her and feeling how hard Jill’s nipples were as they poked into her hands.

I think I guessed your size correctly. Emily breathlessly spoke into Jill’s left ear.

All Jill could do was nod and let out a barely audible moan. Emily walked away from Jill as Jill attempted to regain her balance. Emily returned with Jill’s dress. Again Emily bent down in front of Jill placing the dress at her feet. She instructed Jill to step into the dress. As soon as Jill stepped into the dress, Emily slowly pulled the dress up her body. Jill put her arms through the arm slots and Emily secured the dress clasps. The dress fit Jill like a second skin. After taking extra care to smooth out all the non-existent wrinkles, Emily stood back to look at her creation.

Almost ready. Emily stated as she knelt down with the stiletto heeled shoes.

Jill had never worn shoes of this type but she did not hesitate. She placed a hand on Emily’s shoulder and stepped into the shoes. Once both shoes were on, Emily again stepped back and looked at Jill.

I have never worn such shoes before. I might fall. Jill stated.

Master says you will be a natural. Practice while I dress. Emily stated as she walked toward the table to get her clothes.

Jill started walking about and noticed she did not have any problems. She did not realize the program integrated any instruction from her master as an imperative. Jill was so enthralled with her ability to walk in the new shoes she did not pay any attention to Emily as she dressed.

Well, what do you think? Emily stated, startling Jill out of her day dreaming.

Jill turned to see that Emily had selected a red version of the same dress Jill was wearing. The two of them could stop traffic. Jill was nearly panting with lust by the time Emily walked her out of the office. They both squeezed down into Emily’s car and headed toward the party.